Husky Intelligence

Field Service software that transforms your company into paper free, fully automated and process driven company.

Work for Husky Intelligence?
Workwaveservice reivew  2x

Learning about Husky?

Husky Intelligence Reviews

Ask Husky a Question
Showing 11 Husky reviews
Husky review by <span>Hirsch S.</span>
Hirsch S.

Great package - Powerful and flexible

What do you like best?

The best part of Husky has to be the interface. It is simple enough to let you get to the information you need. However, it is also very flexible to grow as your requirements grows. For example, I can increase the number of details in each record without it becoming difficult or chaotic to navigate.

This flexibility is also present in the reports. You can customize reports to fit your exact requirements.

It can also cover a wide range of tasks including invoicing, tracking hours worked and quotes.

What do you dislike?

The only real problem is that it is run in the browser. So if your browser crashes then any data you were entering at that time can be lost. However, crashes are only a minor issue so it’s not a big complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company offer a demo version. It’s certainly worth trying out. The flexibility does create a little bit of a learning curve, but on the whole it is very easy to use. They offer excellent support which makes it easier still.

I initially used this as it was recommended to me as an all in one admin solution. I have since moved to other packages as this is a bit overkill for my use case.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Husky Intelligence
Husky review by <span>Roland C.</span>
Roland C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Simple but very useful client management software

What do you like best?

I like how you can manage and generate client invoice right in one window, from an input, routing, dispatching, invoicing and reporting, all in one window. Very simple to use, straightforward, yet flexible enough to expand based on client details. I like how you can work on client information, encoding in and producing a detailed report for a proper presentation and accounting purposes.And lastly, I like that it is web-based. I can see updates every now and then, and updates make me excited every time. Make me assured that they are constantly working to improve.

What do you dislike?

So far, our experience with Netdispatcher has been good, with some minor glitches upon starting up, but the implementation went smooth with their good customer service support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Netdispatcher to those who are running a terrible job at their client service management and invoicing. They did this system simple and pretty easy to use.

The invoicing and client databasing are two things that we had some tough time with before implementing Netdispatcher. We used to do those simple facets of office work on the traditional basis using basic office software like Word and Excel, but we got tired of syncing it with our pre-existing tools, thus we have to find a better solution. We are using Zapier and it is quite painstakingly cumbersome to work back and forth with the client database. Good thing it has third-party syncing with it.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Husky review by <span>Roseller A.</span>
Roseller A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Helpful field service tool for our dispatch team

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and flexibility of the interface. I like how easy it is to generate reports that matter. I like the fact that it can be a encode and forget software, then generate a report at the end of the week or day. The flexible customization of the fields and field view is also a plus, since we need customized fields for different kinds of customer demographics.

What do you dislike?

The login has no security feature, like captcha or 2-step verification. I think it is very important that they add a security feature, not only will it give us peace of mind as paying customers, but it will protect the integrity of what we are doing on a daily basis. It will be a matter of time until someone cracks our logins simply because no other security feature is being implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool if they would add more security features on their website. Right now, we login using the web based interface, it is only a matter of time when someone will crack into our system because there's no brute-force security implemented or some sort. But overall, it is a simple tool that can handle even complex dispatching tasks.

We have used different field service dispatching softwares before but thay are too complicated. The learning curve is low compared to what we normally used before that takes weeks for a staff to learn, but Netdispatcher has a simple approach.

Husky review by <span>Elly B.</span>
Elly B.

We used Netdispatcher to automate our Electrical Engineers on the field

What do you like best?

I like how manageable your team of field engineers can be with the aid of this software. The integrated map can be very helpful in providing the men with important on site visit information. By giving the dispatching team a clear information of the site they are visiting, makes the task for that day easier and faster to deliver, and that is by simply giving them an access to the system.

What do you dislike?

Probably they can do a standalone application for this one, not just web based platform, because when the browser crashes, it is very likely that the information we input can be lost by that. Though everything is synced by the cloud I suppose, but better err on the side of caution. Not really a complain though, but more of a suggestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally recommended to people who are in field service management. Dispatching people and closing the report can be a daunting task, especially if you have a huge network of clients that needs to be served. It can be an ease to have a better system along with your team to work with, and this is that system.

We used to do a manual spreadsheet-phone way of dispatching were we give our men job orders, then they deliver once done, they just phone us back. But the issue there is if the accuracy of reporting. Good thing with netdispatcher is we admins do the dispatching, the men do the reporting. Easier and faster collaboration.

Husky review by <span>Blake M.</span>
Blake M.

Terrible buggy system - a complete money pit

What do you like best?

It integrates Customer info, dispatching, invoices into one workflow

What do you dislike?

WRONG data, non-customizable reporting (without $$$), User Interface, never got it working fully

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of this underdeveloped software solution, there are others out there at better prices and much more effective. I spent 9 months trying to get this software integrated for my company and eventually had to give up. Tons of promises were made to me about what the software would be able to do but it fell short over and over again. I invested $5,000 in special programming on top of the monthly fees despite the fact that it was not ready to be rolled out. I spent months debugging the software as we kept finding issues that needed correction and provided bad data. After $11,682 invested in them we had to give up, and that doesn’t include the countless hours lost trying to make it work.

I could go on and on about the insane amount of limitations and issues with this system. It was like a game of whack-a-mole with all of the issues. Fixing one problem just seemed to lead to another. The guys working in the company are nice enough but they are in over their head, and they overpromise what the system is capable of. Don’t get fooled, this software has a long way to go and will only cost you a ton of money and lost hair.

-The layout of the system is extraordinarily difficult to navigate. There is no central location for customer profiles and job info which makes finding, creating and editing job or billing info for a customer a very convoluted process.

-Beware that “Users” on this system is virtually all employees, not just the crew foreman who actually uses and logs into the software. They don’t make that clear until you have already signed up.

-DO NOT sign their 12 month contract. After 9 months of bleeding out and doing their job of debugging for them they are sending us to collections over an early contract cancellation.

-They promised new development and functionality such as inventory functions that they never released

-The reports are practically useless. They make it looks easy to make your own reports but anything more than the simplest report is a major task. During the sales process they told me they could handle my reports no problem but after the fact quoted $3000 in special programming costs.

Landscape maintenance crew organization

Husky review by <span>Mitch H.</span>
Mitch H.

Great Field Management Tool

What do you like best?

NetDispatcher is our do it all tool. From building quotes to time tracking to invoicing, we use NetDispatcher from our first lead with a customer to their final invoice and everything in between,

What do you dislike?

It would be great to see an app or some solution that made it possible to operate without an internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very customizable program that has come a long way since we first signed on and continues to evolve with their customers needs. Their support team is very responsive and helpful whenever questions arise.

While their is definitely a learning curve to fully understand the software, the end result is well worth the time it takes to understand all of the capabilities.

We have done away with paper work orders. Instead of looking through boxes of paper records, everything is a click away when we need to search our records. Our time tracking, inventory management and sales records are now in one location.

Learning about Husky Intelligence?

* We monitor all Husky Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.