Hyrell

Easy-to-use applicant tracking system for productive, web-based hiring

Work for Hyrell?

Showing 5 Hyrell reviews
Hyrell review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

Great product

What do you like best?

The best for us has been the price. It has been very easy to implement, customize and use all-around. It has what we need, and at a much lower cost compared to other vendors. Since we implemented, Hyrell has already made a few updates that have enhanced the platform.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that we would like to see. Right now, we are having an issue with being able to clear requisitions once they are assigned to an approval authority, but no action has been taken by that person. It would be great if we could reassign a req to someone else to approve it, or delete it completely.

We have greatly improved our time-to-fill rates. What once took 3+ months with paper applications can now be done in 1 month or less. We've also reduced manual entry of a lot of data, and do not have to file away stacks of applications.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hyrell
Hyrell review by <span>Margo G.</span>
Margo G.

Very helpful for my specific needs

What do you like best?

The support team is always cheerful & very helpful ! I never feel like I am bothering them with any questions that I have. They are consistent & get back to me very quickly if I ever have to leave messages.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I have a problem with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started , you will not regret it.

We were very challenged when it came to maintaining a good applicant flow. It was a big problem for us. We have an ever changing population of clients that we serve & it is difficult to keep up with the hiring process. We like the way Hyrell gets those applicants to us. We have hired very good Home Care Aids through Hyrell.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Hyrell review by <span>Lori M.</span>
Lori M.

My experience with Hyrell

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Hyrell is that I can find potential candidates and can contact them instead of waiting for them to reach out to me. Also that Hyrell posts our jobs on so many on line job sites for me.

What do you dislike?

I wish we knew the gender of the applicant so when I call or email them I am sure I am addressing them correctly.

With In-home care we are all struggling with finding those qualified caregivers. There seems to be a shortage of those wonderful caregivers that we are on the hunt for . With Hyrell I am able to be actively looking for those caregivers.

Hyrell review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

review

What do you like best?

They have wonderful customer service and they are a friendly group!

What do you dislike?

their technology isn't there and they are extremely expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look long term at what they offer if it meets all your needs. I would also negotiate pricing.

Online applications.

Paperless hiring.

Hyrell review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

Slow servers, bad customer service, no legacy provisions, low service levels

What do you like best?

Integrated with some job boards.

Keeping the candidate info at one place.

What do you dislike?

Slow servers, bad customer service, no legacy provisions, low service levels

Recommendations to others considering the product

use only if you are a small company with little regard of speed, efficiency, or customer service

recruiting

Learning about Hyrell?

* We monitor all Hyrell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.