iATS Payments

iATS Payments

With over 10,000 clients and billions of dollars in annual processing, iATS Payments is the leading provider of payment solutions to nonprofit organizations and technology partners around the world. iATS draws on over 20 years of experience providing secure, simple and cost-effective credit card and direct debit (ACH) processing.

Work for iATS Payments?

Learning about iATS Payments?

iATS Payments Reviews

Ask iATS Payments a Question
Showing 54 iATS Payments reviews
iATS Payments review by <span>Shira S.</span>
Shira S.

Great product, hard to understand inititally

What do you like best?

I like that this system really gives you every tool you may need to collect payments safely and securely. The customer service is wonderful and attentive which is great for people who have never used a payment processing system before. iATS breaks down where all of your payments have come from and securely places that money into your bank account right away.

What do you dislike?

It was really complicated to set up. As someone who has never used one of these before, I found it challenging inputting information that I wasn't too confident on. I didn't understand a lot of the set up and I needed to call customer service frequently to make sure I did everything correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the customer support! It was very challenging to set up but with the help of the customer service, I was able to do it!

We needed a payment processing system for a new platform we were using for events. This platform was the most cost effective and best for non profits. We now can have our community pay for events with a secure system which we didn't have before. Security was a top priority for us!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iATS Payments
iATS Payments review by <span>Dottie H.</span>
Dottie H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Very customer-service oriented payment processor.

What do you like best?

Every single time I have called IATS, I have an amazing customer service experience. Their representatives are professional, helpful, and always work quickly to help me find a solution to any and all issues that are prompting my call.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any complaints about iATS..

Recommendations to others considering the product

iATS payment is a great resource for a growing non-profit organization. Ease of use and their customer service focus make them a natural choice for a non-profit organization looking for a payment processor.

I work for a growing non-profit organization. Using IATS as our payment processor has allowed us to streamline our membership and donation operations. In conjunction with NEON CRM, IATS has allowed our organization to grow and expand within the community we serve.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

iATS Payments review by <span>Natasha C.</span>
Natasha C.

Follow-through could be better

What do you like best?

I like iATS for ease of use in reporting functions and virtual terminal (submitting transactions)

What do you dislike?

Contacting customer service is irritating. Takes a long time to get a response and follow-through is not always great. We've submitted several forms over the years, removing users from the account (departed employees) and yet they still stay on the acct and we submit more paperwork and still nothing is actually taken care of.

Our primary merchant processor is Blackbaud Merchant Services. We use iATS because they are the provider linked with OneCause (formerly BidPal).

iATS Payments review by <span>Kelton H.</span>
Kelton H.

Customer Service

What do you like best?

Each time I have an issue or a concern, the iATS CS team is willing to go the extra mile to help me resolve it. I have even had to opportunity to work with the same CS reps on multiple occasions. Each time has been a pleasure

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about iATS. Funny that this is a required text field.

iATS was able to allow us to cut our administrative processing time in half compared to the admin work we had to do wit our former payment gateway.

iATS Payments review by <span>Souis C.</span>
Souis C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Professional service with great rates

What do you like best?

They will always go the extra mile to help you solve any issues that may come up.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes long wait times getting through by phone. I often send emails when I can't wait on the phone and we usually get a response by the next day. I like that we can send emails directly to contacts that we make at Iats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great rates and Professional service.

We solved an issue in terms of processing monthly donors. We kept forgetting to switch the ID. They fixed it so we don't have to switch. I also mentioned that we always make errors when entering a void cheque which results in fees and they said they would try to improve the process.

iATS Payments review by Administrator
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

It works, but seems pretty basic

What do you like best?

The fraud prevention tools appear to be helping reduce tests of stolen cards on our donation page. iATS integrates with our database, which is what we need.

What do you dislike?

There have been a bunch of issues recently that may have caused us to lose donations, so this is unsettling. I don't particularly like the UI and it would be nice if we could download multiple reports at once or even build templates so you get the data you want in the order you want. If we could have these sent to a folder or emailed on a schedule that would be great.

We are connecting our online donation forms from our database to the payment gateway. This is a necessity.

Learning about iATS Payments?

* We monitor all iATS Payments reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.