IBM Connections

IBM Connections

Work made easy. Simply and prioritize your team collaboration with one platform that can help you grow your business to its full potential.

Work for IBM Connections?

Learning about IBM?

IBM Connections Reviews

Ask IBM a Question
Showing 301 IBM reviews
IBM review by <span>Jose A S.</span>
Jose A S.

"your ideal tool for online collaboration and integrated web email.!!!"

What do you like best?

Because it is a social network for companies and helps you communicate, collaborate and create strong relationships with more users. You stay connected in the office or mobile device. IBM Connections have the following applications to help you on a daily basis; Homepage, Blogs, Bookmarks, Activities, Communities, Files, Forums, Metrics, Profiles and Wikis. If the user would like to share information he can create a network of useful contacts, or he can follow him to the people.

What do you dislike?

One of the main flaws that this application can have is the cost of the paid version. since for medium-sized companies it can often be inaccessible to have the budget that is required to acquire this great application for business use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue giving a good support to the application and lower the cost of the application in the vesion pays

In medium or large companies communication at the moment of working in a group is very important and at the same time very difficult ... because it represents big problems. this application allows you to solve this with the different plugin that counts as: Activities, Notes, emails, file sharing among others; that allow you to handle the same information among those in charge of performing a corresponding job.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IBM Connections
IBM review by <span>Pansy W.</span>
Pansy W.

"IBM Connections, great for communication"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to create different communities to follow. This is good fo our organization because there is a lot of information that we share across departments and using the wiki to store that information was a bit clunky. This created an easier way to keep up with changes in infromation between departments.

What do you dislike?

Once I learned how to use it and became moe acclimated with it, I was no longer intimidated by it. The only thing that I don't like is that I can't color code emails from my contacts. Lol. I can do that in Lotus Notes.

Definitely scheduling things on my calendar for meetings became easier, especially when I used Lotus Notes before for that which aftera while becamse very clunky and slow. Filtering my emails is also easier through IBM Connections as well.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

IBM review by <span>Billy J.</span>
Billy J.

"Tool that facilitates business interactions"

What do you like best?

IBM Connections was designed to help companies make the most of their human resource potential. Using this platform, you can contact everybody inside the company, and access every file you may be interested in. Its blogs, activities, and communities are where business information and most of the issues are discussed, with the software being in charge of the security and protection properties. As a result, the company saves an incredible amount of time, and there is no risk that valuable information will leak out of the company's hands.I like it because if you have any doubts, you can post it in the community and you can get the expert answers from people who have come across those same issues.In searching In addition to simple searching ,widget called Bookmarks can dynamically refine search results with the user identifying users or other tags of interest to them.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is the the UI of the activities component really needs a redesign. Currently this component was there already from the beginning of IBM Connections and never got a UI .Functionality wise the UI is working as per the expectation but there are too many words instead of graphical content.It would be better if we have that .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it so that it makes the life of the people in a company easier in a lot of ways .

In our company it serves as a portal for user's social collaboration.There is a widget called profiles which provides an online directory of people within our organization.there is another widget called bookmarks which is a social bookmarking service which allows people to bookmark web-content, tag it, and share it.

IBM review by <span>Bettyanne M.</span>
Bettyanne M.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I really like being able to see everything I need to see all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is so much on the homepage that I cannot locate certain things but other than organization, I like everything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company has a lot of info and certain things that need to get across to a large sum of your employees I would definitely recommend this product. It has so much information that it is really beneficial.

Just all info added to connections. It is all available at the drop of a hat. You can search for anything you are looking for. I can access my HR forms, Links to events, IBM portal and more.

IBM review by <span>Samantha W.</span>
Samantha W.

"Just okay. "

What do you like best?

I like the community function and the collaboration it fosters, I also like the ability to share files with only specific people.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the instant messaging feature was a bit more prominent. I would use it more if it were in a place that was more easily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is what you make it. The way that your company implements Connections will determine its success.

Because of the way our corporate network is set up we don't have any kind of shared drive that we can use to share files among people in the office. With Connections we are able to share completed reports and working documents either in a community or in the files app. It has reduced paper waste and increased the speed and flow of information in our office and in our district, and ultimately has saved us time and money.

IBM review by <span>Kristina K.</span>
Kristina K.

"This is an excellent information consolidation tool, which is ideal for growing organizations."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, a lot of the functionality that you can not miss in today's environment, a sound architecture.

What do you dislike?

I least like IBM;

I believe that the image of interfaces can be improved, given the grass of light colors.

You can add report models for analyzing results and control indicators by type of project.

This is a program that I personally like very much, and therefore there are several negative comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I propose to plan and invest in adoption in order to attract users in the right direction

I'm using a mobile application for Ibm connections over the last 8 months. this is a very good app. easily connects to the organization. This is a very good app. Synchronization with the organization. this application is for the organization. this application has one important function, which in one application allows you to configure different accounts for different organizations. The Ibm connection is also available for cloud computing.

Learn more about IBM Connections

IBM Connections Videos

Learning about IBM Connections?

* We monitor all IBM Connections reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.