IBM Navigator Mobile, for use with on-prem IBM P8 repositories, extends sync capabilities to business content in a service that offers a full range of collaboration options. Everything you need for accessing, working with and managing business documents is seamlessly synchronized and only a few taps away. Whether you're accessing a file or working with a team to review documents, IBM Navigator Mobile has you covered:
* Library – Access to all common enterprise documents permitted
* Teamspaces – Collaboration environment between enterprise users and groups
* On Device – Sync and access documents offline
* Airwatch and MaaS360 support
* Much more!
IBM Navigator Mobile focuses on driving efficiency across the organization by allowing mobile users to access their business content in their enterprise P8 systems – whenever and wherever they are.
*** IBM Navigator Mobile Requirements ***
This mobile application requires IBM Content Navigator V184.108.40.206 or later. IBM Content Navigator is offered in various packages, please speak with your IBM representative about using Navigator Mobile in production environments or visit the IBM Content Navigator site for more information:
IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions deliver smarter content now—to the right people, in the right place, at the right time. Use the IBM Content Zone mobile app to explore and share a wide variety of ECM resources and learn how you can turn enterprise information into a competitive advantage.
The IBM Content Zone app gives you access to:
- Resources organized by industry to help you find relevant solutions quickly
-Thought-leadership assets and reports that discuss today’s biggest business challenges and related ECM strategies, solutions and approaches
- Unique perspectives from IBM executives and industry leaders
- Videos featuring real-world examples, demos and discussions of leading-edge topics like big data, content analytics and more
- Case studies and use cases showing how your peers are using IBM ECM solutions
- Registration links for upcoming events
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch. Please note: iOS 6.1 and above required; iOS 7 and above required for LinkedIn integration.