IBM Sales Performance Management

3.7

IBM Sales Performance Management provides tools and information for your sales reps - ensuring accuracy and efficiency. Managers and administrators can take control of their operations, eliminate surprises and make better strategic choices for their variable incentive programs.

Work for IBM Sales Performance Management?

Learning about IBM SPM?

IBM Sales Performance Management Reviews

Ask IBM SPM a Question
Showing 19 IBM SPM reviews
IBM SPM review by Jon S.
Jon S.

"IBM Sales Performance Management"

What do you like best?

The workflows and web client portals are extremely useful. I did like how data was able to be integrated with our whole company. This allows us to seamlessly access information on potential clients without having to waste time searching for information.

What do you dislike?

We found the product to be very expensive and the admin client to be clunky and unintuitive. I also thought that there were not many improvements made. With SaaS, you expect constant updates. I did not feel that this software provided adequate updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company wants a constantly-updated platform, this may not be the one for you. If you're OK with a platform that will remain consistent, you may be interested in this product.

We were able to consolidate all client data into one platform. This has allowed better data analysis by our analyst team. Sales have, overall, increased since we have started using the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IBM Sales Performance Management
IBM SPM review by Cameron S.
Cameron S.

"BPS Conference Center"

What do you like best?

IBM integrates the data that we need to analyze and track our sales, company-wide. With several entities falling under the same umbrella, it makes it seamless for us to filter and sort the information that we use, or apply it to specific departments/organizations.

What do you dislike?

Not much has changed in the 18 months that I have personally been using the product, since joining the team. I would expect a little more development, although the product is user-friendly as is, and is a valuable tool for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I have not heard of another product that is easier to use in the arena that IBM SPM covers, I hope they continue to push forward in growing and developing the product.

Providing the data that may not be tracked by some of our other programs. It is easy to consolidate.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

IBM SPM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Decent Sales Tracking"

What do you like best?

Strong segmentation/filtering within a big company. It helps us get organized and stay on top of performance by being able to track and analyze sales with our team. It's a great reporting program whether you're a small or large business. Anyone can make use of the platform.

What do you dislike?

The product is great as is, I don't have many strong complaints about it. It does what it does well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like all IBM products, you should take some time to sit down and familiarize yourself with it in order to figure out the programs full range of capabilities.

Just gathering data and reports which this program has helped us with immensely.

IBM SPM review by User

"IBM Experience "

What do you like best?

I loved our easy and adaptable the tool is. I was able to quickly make any updates or changes needed to commissions plans and see reporting on the change.The system is flexible enough to meet our needs, and of particular interest, has the functionality we needed to allow us to make changes to templates, access, and plans as needed, without any SuccessFactors team intervention

What do you dislike?

The system was sometimes hard to navigate because it is a huge system. We did have problem going over the day to day activities

Analyzing customer servise data and finding a method to easy report this data tot the rest of the team.

IBM SPM review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"It's Not Microsoft"

What do you like best?

It's an easy learning curve and the support tends to be excellent, which is a far cry from most other vendors

What do you dislike?

It's optimized for the IBM platform - which is fine, of course, but it would be good to be able to run it on a MAC workstation

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPEND THE MONEY for the unlimited support and implementation.

Customer relations management and contact-tracking. Not just those things, of course, but those are the big ones.

IBM SPM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good sales performance management"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and how easy it is to teach. It gives you important information in an easy to read and understand way

What do you dislike?

I dislike the aesthetics. I think it could be more visually appealing. Otherwise I don't really dislike anything

It shows how you are performing. And helps the rest of the staff to make more informed decisions about labor and ordering.

IBM SPM review by Kristin K.
Kristin K.

"Works "

What do you like best?

Once you learn the ins and outs it works well.

What do you dislike?

The support could be better and the design could be more user friendly.

Time

IBM SPM review by ROGER H.
ROGER H.

"Sales Performance"

What do you like best?

Easy access to important information to give to my sales people

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow and not always easy to get on our system

Sales trend reports

IBM SPM review by Administrator

"Perfect program"

What do you like best?

This program is truly helpful in helping me to manage different accounts.

What do you dislike?

It's not user friendly and you really have to search for different options within the program.

It helps me to keep my sales organized and keep tracks of what I need for each account as well as future options that were discussed.

IBM SPM review by User

"Great reporting program! "

What do you like best?

I really like the reporting aspect of IBM. The program is very detailed and is user friendly. This program does everything from reporting to data management.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the IBM Sales program. The IBM program is definitely one of the best ones out right now.

Right now I am in the process of solving data management and this program is making the process better.

IBM SPM review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Sales and stuff"

What do you like best?

Ibm sales management, is a great tool, a great way to keep your sales organized, love this

What do you dislike?

I truly do not dislike anything about this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool its truly amwzing and worth it.

The problems we are solving with ibm sales management is keepung organized

IBM SPM review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Good"

What do you like best?

Organizing all the information needed for work was nice.

What do you dislike?

The set up was a little confusing at first and took time to adjust

It really shows the benefits for work while showing what else we can work on

IBM SPM review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Up to par"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the program and the easy management of the program for users

What do you dislike?

I did not like the color scheme of the program

We are solving disorganziation and communication issues

IBM SPM review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Review of IBM Sales"

What do you like best?

It is easy to operate and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything about the IBM system was helpful for me in sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it is great!

I am in the sales department and this helps tremendously with organization.

IBM SPM review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Review"

What do you like best?

Enterprise sales performance platform aligned to your current requirements and growth.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to configure SPM for high performance salespeople.

Align sales with corporate strategy, increase motivation with dashboards and rankings.

IBM SPM review by User in Financial Services

"ICM Review"

What do you like best?

The ICM is very good and one of teh best product in the compensation market.

What do you dislike?

SO far everythign looks good .

sales COmpensation

IBM SPM review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Good admin automation!"

What do you like best?

easy to plan, manage and distribute quotas to drive desired sales behaviors

good for better sales performance

What do you dislike?

too closed box, hard to extend its functions

streamline territory and credit assignments

IBM SPM review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"would rather use something user friendly"

What do you like best?

i like how ibm sales performance management gives good data

What do you dislike?

ibm sales performance management is not user friendly

cant think of any

IBM SPM review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"An enjoyable experience"

What do you like best?

They addressed the problems and questions that I had

What do you dislike?

Some of the terminology was not on a level I could understand

My own personal business sales revenue

Learn more about IBM Sales Performance Management

IBM Sales Performance Management Videos

IBM Sales Performance Management Downloads

Learning about IBM Sales Performance Management?

* We monitor all IBM Sales Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.