IBM Sales Performance Management

IBM Sales Performance Management provides tools and information for your sales reps - ensuring accuracy and efficiency. Managers and administrators can take control of their operations, eliminate surprises and make better strategic choices for their variable incentive programs.

Work for IBM Sales Performance Management?

Learning about IBM SPM?

IBM Sales Performance Management Reviews

Ask IBM SPM a Question
Showing 18 IBM SPM reviews
IBM SPM review by <span>Jon S.</span>
Jon S.

IBM Sales Performance Management

What do you like best?

The workflows and web client portals are extremely useful. I did like how data was able to be integrated with our whole company. This allows us to seamlessly access information on potential clients without having to waste time searching for information.

What do you dislike?

We found the product to be very expensive and the admin client to be clunky and unintuitive. I also thought that there were not many improvements made. With SaaS, you expect constant updates. I did not feel that this software provided adequate updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company wants a constantly-updated platform, this may not be the one for you. If you're OK with a platform that will remain consistent, you may be interested in this product.

We were able to consolidate all client data into one platform. This has allowed better data analysis by our analyst team. Sales have, overall, increased since we have started using the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IBM Sales Performance Management
IBM SPM review by <span>Cameron S.</span>
Cameron S.

BPS Conference Center

What do you like best?

IBM integrates the data that we need to analyze and track our sales, company-wide. With several entities falling under the same umbrella, it makes it seamless for us to filter and sort the information that we use, or apply it to specific departments/organizations.

What do you dislike?

Not much has changed in the 18 months that I have personally been using the product, since joining the team. I would expect a little more development, although the product is user-friendly as is, and is a valuable tool for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I have not heard of another product that is easier to use in the arena that IBM SPM covers, I hope they continue to push forward in growing and developing the product.

Providing the data that may not be tracked by some of our other programs. It is easy to consolidate.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

IBM SPM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Decent Sales Tracking

What do you like best?

Strong segmentation/filtering within a big company. It helps us get organized and stay on top of performance by being able to track and analyze sales with our team. It's a great reporting program whether you're a small or large business. Anyone can make use of the platform.

What do you dislike?

The product is great as is, I don't have many strong complaints about it. It does what it does well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like all IBM products, you should take some time to sit down and familiarize yourself with it in order to figure out the programs full range of capabilities.

Just gathering data and reports which this program has helped us with immensely.

IBM SPM review by User

IBM Experience

What do you like best?

I loved our easy and adaptable the tool is. I was able to quickly make any updates or changes needed to commissions plans and see reporting on the change.The system is flexible enough to meet our needs, and of particular interest, has the functionality we needed to allow us to make changes to templates, access, and plans as needed, without any SuccessFactors team intervention

What do you dislike?

The system was sometimes hard to navigate because it is a huge system. We did have problem going over the day to day activities

Analyzing customer servise data and finding a method to easy report this data tot the rest of the team.

IBM SPM review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

It's Not Microsoft

What do you like best?

It's an easy learning curve and the support tends to be excellent, which is a far cry from most other vendors

What do you dislike?

It's optimized for the IBM platform - which is fine, of course, but it would be good to be able to run it on a MAC workstation

Recommendations to others considering the product

SPEND THE MONEY for the unlimited support and implementation.

Customer relations management and contact-tracking. Not just those things, of course, but those are the big ones.

IBM SPM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

Good sales performance management

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and how easy it is to teach. It gives you important information in an easy to read and understand way

What do you dislike?

I dislike the aesthetics. I think it could be more visually appealing. Otherwise I don't really dislike anything

It shows how you are performing. And helps the rest of the staff to make more informed decisions about labor and ordering.

Learn more about IBM Sales Performance Management

IBM Sales Performance Management Videos

IBM Sales Performance Management Downloads

Learning about IBM Sales Performance Management?

* We monitor all IBM Sales Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.