Icertis Contract Management Software

Icertis Contract Management Software

Icertis Contract Management Software empowers businesses to proactively identify and mitigate risks while providing comprehensive compliance and performance management capabilities.

Work for Icertis Contract Management Software?

Learning about Icertis Contract Management Software?

Icertis Contract Management Software Reviews

Ask Icertis Contract Management Software a Question
Showing 31 Icertis Contract Management Software reviews
Icertis Contract Management Software review by Shelby M.
Shelby M.

"Icertis user experience"

What do you like best?

In my experience with Icertis I have found the user interface to be top notch. The customization of the dashboard allows user to get a personal experience and allows them the ability to have quick access to the things that are important to them. The help articles and videos are a great added bonus. The Icertis Freshdesk is very helpful in answering questions and provides answers very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The lack of having a signing module within Icertis and having to use a third party provider for this service.

Contract storage. One of the benefits that I have found most rewarding is the search-ability of contracts. I am able pull data in a few minutes that would have taken me hours before. The reporting is also extremely helpful when trying to determine how we are negotiating with our suppliers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Icertis Contract Management Software
Icertis Contract Management Software review by Payal A.
Payal A.

"ICM - best product"

What do you like best?

Configuration, Flexibility, Potential for customization, better than competitions' products

What do you dislike?

Icertis forces you to rethink your workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best product I have used so far.

- Improve processing SLA - prior to Icertis, we did not have a defined process for handling our SLAs

- We have also experienced revenue recognition with the help of Icertis where as before we were not aware of some of the rev rec

- Visibility into vendor discounts. Prior to Icertis, we were not aware if/when we were eligible for a bulk discount from a vendor. Icertis helps us get more visibility into these discounts.

-The all-up contracting process is more transparent and we can see exactly what the status is on any given contract and who the approver is so we can accelerate time to value in our contracts.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Glenn B.
Glenn B.

"I use Icertis for purchase agreement creation and execution"

What do you like best?

Central location of documents, electronic signature, compatibility with MS Word. Attachment capability is a great feature , record retention. I like the dashboard, instant view of status and document creation performance metrics.

What do you dislike?

Lack of speed, Lack of confidence uploading and downloading documents and retaining changes. It seems to have a mind of its own pulling previous document versions. The naming convention/search feature doesn't save. Also default to 32 page viewing should be the default view vs. selecting page view each time. I will create hundreds of agreements along with many colleagues, and searching would be much faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have in house support link to ICM dedicated

Central location for agreements, electronic signature, record retention, tying performance metric mechanisms to agreements

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Jason  I.
Jason I.

"Icertis for software licensing contracts"

What do you like best?

We use Icertis to manage contracts worldwide for our high volume software licensing programs. We chose Icertis due to their ability to support our requirements out of the box. Our contracting model presents many possible variations based on customer geography, industry, and other attributes. Icertis enabled us to dynamically handle these variations in a performant and reliable way. Support along the way was excellent and Icertis is built on Azure which enabled the scale we needed to be successful.

What do you dislike?

Setting up localized clauses/templates took more time than anticipated. We would have like more ability to do bulk content uploads to support our localized variations. We did investigate using the localization module that Icertis offers, but we have not implemented that as a solution yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We invested in an additional implementation support contract which helped ease our on-boarding and deployment.

Icertis was critical to handling more complex customer licensing scenarios as well as geographic expansion. With Icertis, we were able to dramatically expand the customers we could address thereby growing our revenue. Icertis also enabled us to simplify contract management which was previously an engineering effort and now is a simple configuration change through the ICM contract management UI.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Lucas S.
Lucas S.

"A really good software "

What do you like best?

Icertis has a design that really makes you want to work, the dashboard and the storage capacitiesare really nice too.

It is also very easy to update contracts and track changes and updates.

What do you dislike?

For me there is almost nothing that causes me problems in this software... In my company I am not the only one to work with and none of us has any problem...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing.. Do not hesitate to work with this software...

Take the time to set it up properly with all your team !

Thanks to Icertis we were able to save a lot of time on how to manage our contracts.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Travis A.
Travis A.

"Great Solution"

What do you like best?

Having a repository for the contracts. This will provide a seamless transition as people move out and into their positions and allow them to access the contracts without hesitation

What do you dislike?

Still so new to the program so difficult to say. At the moment everything looks great, so no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Providing a view only access to allow team associated with the contracts, but not needing to update anything, access to see and review contracts as needed.

Providing a hub for all our contract needs, allowing easy access to the contracts even when team members move on.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Camila G.
Camila G.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The easiness to work with this tool. The dashboard is pretty straight forward and on top of that the help link is extremely detailed. When I was first learning to use the tool, the help button gave me detailed information on everything I needed.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far and I only heard great things from the rest of the team.

Contract management is much more efficient now. There is no time wasted in sending e-mails back and forth. Contracts can be accessed from anywhere.

User in Food & Beverages

"Nice platform to share, organize and track documents."

What do you like best?

Very helpful to be able to assign tasks and track the process of contract finalization.

What do you dislike?

There is some duplication with current systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend icertis if you have a lot of stakeholders involved in your contracts as well as if you have numerous contracts and you need to keep track of them all in one concise place. It's also nice to be able to assign tasks and insert commitments.

This is helping us to move contracts through our process quicker and keep records of edits. Outside stakeholders are also recognizing that this tool is helpful and time saving for them as well.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"iCertis thoughts"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard and storage capabilities and how you can save your redlined contract versions in a bank in each contract folder.

What do you dislike?

I am most definitely not a fan of how the only person who can upload a template is an administrator. Also, sometimes you get forced out of the program with a greyed-out screen when adding new companies/clients and have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for smaller businesses, but the time-out issues and the buggy email alerts are tough in a fast-paced office with short deadlines.

Solving the issues of cloud storage for contracts that can be seen and edited by users in all of our offices

"Good for our needs"

What do you like best?

I like the centralized nature and ease at which we can create agreements. The integration with DocuSign is a key component that is seamless.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that to accurately account for all contract terms on third party paper you have to essentially create a new document in their system filling out all of the applicable terms. I wish, and I think it's coming, that one could just upload a third party document and the system recognizes the important terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for expediting review and signatures on smaller internal templates. It struggles a little when asked to do a ton with more involved contracts.

The ease at which we create NDAs and other documents is great. The feedback I've received internally is that the system is way less of a burden than sending it around manually via email.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Makes Sales Life Easy"

What do you like best?

It made such a difference in my productivity to have access to all my customer Master Agreements and SOW available to me any time of the day or night.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike at this time. All my info is at my fingertips when I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having all your agreements/contracts in one place has literally saved me so much time and made me productive. I no longer wait to get the most recent MSA or SOW from administrators that work in different time zones.

Access to the contractual information when I need it to be productive.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"My job is now easier!!"

What do you like best?

This is a very efficient way for me to process agreements that has eliminated a lot of chasing of people for approvals and information.

What do you dislike?

Have had issues with some notifications going to spam. Otherwise a great product.

I am now able to process agreements much faster and the process is standardized and efficient.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Nassim B.
Nassim B.

"My Personnal thoughts"

What do you like best?

Since i use this product it make me save a lot of time that's why i really appreciate it, the automated process also is very useful and the app wich auto fill the informations for receipts thats a really nice feature !

What do you dislike?

The only thing i d'ont really like is when you have a transaction problem it take a certain time t because its not automatic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good i'll do my best to share and spread your product to my friends and environement

Nothing at the moment really happy.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by peggy p.
peggy p.

"Icerta"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of navigating my contracts so that I can timely approve or reject.

What do you dislike?

when my agreements are listed out it is a tad of a runon sentence

Approval and rejection of contracts from negotiations

Icertis Contract Management Software review by User

"Makes the process smoother for those parties involved."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to work within the software. It's also nice how all the information I need to review is in one spot and can be accessed so easily.

What do you dislike?

I do think to help get employees up and running faster a basic level of training would be beneficial.

Icertis allows one spot to keep documentation and information that needs to be shared with multiple internal and external teams.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Deb V.
Deb V.

"Best of Bread"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of the interface and the power that is there in the tool. I truly believe customer support is the best I have ever had of any vendor in my career. Excellent people and excellent technology.

What do you dislike?

Length to configure. Excellent resources for project configuration but the time from beginning to end is a challenge in a fast paced project.

Global solution for all buy side agreements.

"Icertis CLM"

What do you like best?

Collaboration between team members is helpful, it was good to move to electronic signature, everything is kept in one place for future teams

What do you dislike?

My notifications go into trash which is inconvenient, the system doesn't keep reminding users for approval, which requires us to reach out continually to get approvals and this is an inefficiency

Electronic signature, keeping all documents in one area, consistency

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Administrator

"Great product"

What do you like best?

iCertis is super easy to use, sleek, user-friendly, and easily customizable. It has generated a lot of enthusiasm internally.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike, to be honest!

Recommendations to others considering the product

iCertis is incredibly innovative and listens to the concerns of its customers, which is fantastic.

We really needed more controls around the contracting process, and iCertis has been very helpful in implementing this.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"HIghly configurable tool backed by a strong support team that can integrate via open API"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to configure to meet our business needs on both the sell side and buy side & ability to integrate to our operational systems.

What do you dislike?

With the highly configurable nature of the product, the great flexibility also introduces some complexities, particularly when making configuration changes after the system is live and populated with contract data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be thoughtful in timing of finalizing configuration and going live with loading contract data.

We are looking to revolutionize our entire contract management life cycle and integrate to our operational systems that execute our contracts.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"Excellent experience with both the Platform and Engagement Partner(s)"

What do you like best?

The easy of use and functionality of the Icertis platform is unmatched.

What do you dislike?

Currently, there is nothing to note for this section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them the time to prove that their product is noteworthy.

Contract Management (Redlining and tracking).

Icertis Contract Management Software review by User

"Excellent Product for Employee documents repository"

What do you like best?

Look and feel, accessibility of contracts

What do you dislike?

Good Product. Nothing as such to dislike about

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Good Product. Can be customized according to client need. Useful for creation and central repository of large enterprise contracts

We use ICM to generate offer letters as well as use it to create and store Appointment letters, NDA, SOW and Contracts. Benefits user to fetch employee data in one glance. Reduces manual efforts.

"Efficent"

What do you like best?

All agreements are managed in place which allows for effective communication.

What do you dislike?

With multiple agreements need to be grouped to allow one consistent email to end user.

Multiple agreements with contradicting business language.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Patrique B.
Patrique B.

"Good Software"

What do you like best?

The storage capabilities and the customer service is really polite and helpful

What do you dislike?

Only admins can upload templates and length to configure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really helpfulf and usefull

Global solution for all my business.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Jim K.
Jim K.

"Icertis is a new unique tool for tracking agreements."

What do you like best?

Consistent process for logging and tracking agreements

What do you dislike?

Functionality is not user friendly but will acquire the knowledge as I create more agreements.

Logging and tracking agreements consistently.

User in Food & Beverages

"Category Manager - Beef"

What do you like best?

The system is quite intutive and the links make it easy to get to the correct spot fast.

What do you dislike?

The system had timed out a couple times when I used it earlier this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is quite intuitive in taking you through the process of creating and signing a contract.

The contract creation and signing process.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Executive Sponsor in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Executive Sponsor in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"We are in process of launching iCertis. "

What do you like best?

I like the electronic approval flow and documentation

What do you dislike?

That documents have to be downloaded and save and then re-uploaded instead of real time updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set it up properly.

Vision of expiring contracts, approval flows, electronic approvals, electronic document storage, documentation of business owner review and buyoff

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Logistics Contracts"

What do you like best?

Very easy to update contracts and track changes and updates. Also, it knows what I can update and what legal needs to review

What do you dislike?

Set up for Logistics can be difficult when the platform is focused on the main business.

Global visibility and single source location

User in Food & Beverages

"It's still early but great product!"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is easy to find and use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. It is still early but so far so good!

It is providing organization for our contracts and making it easy to write them.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Administrator

"An organized way of managing vendor contracts"

What do you like best?

Automated PO generation with line items of your choice of template

What do you dislike?

"Notification" option is not very prominent and is not linked to email id

All kinds of contract management under one repository.

"Contract software"

What do you like best?

I ejnoyed the managing tasks & notification features.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have to hunt to find the correct function.

Supplier contracts, it's great to have it all in one spot.

Icertis Contract Management Software review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"A winning CLM for the organization"

What do you like best?

Cloud based, Ease of use, API-first architecture

What do you dislike?

There is no integration with Oracle and lack of phone support.

enterprise centralized contract repository, redlining, compliance, analytics

Learn more about Icertis Contract Management Software

Icertis Contract Management Software Videos

Learning about Icertis Contract Management Software?

* We monitor all Icertis Contract Management Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.