Icertis

Icertis

Icertis empowers businesses to proactively identify and mitigate risks while providing comprehensive compliance and performance management capabilities.

Work for Icertis?

Learning about Icertis?

Icertis Reviews

Ask Icertis a Question
Showing 27 Icertis reviews
Icertis review by <span>Shelby M.</span>
Shelby M.

Icertis user experience

What do you like best?

In my experience with Icertis I have found the user interface to be top notch. The customization of the dashboard allows user to get a personal experience and allows them the ability to have quick access to the things that are important to them. The help articles and videos are a great added bonus. The Icertis Freshdesk is very helpful in answering questions and provides answers very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The lack of having a signing module within Icertis and having to use a third party provider for this service.

Contract storage. One of the benefits that I have found most rewarding is the search-ability of contracts. I am able pull data in a few minutes that would have taken me hours before. The reporting is also extremely helpful when trying to determine how we are negotiating with our suppliers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Icertis
Icertis review by <span>Jason  I.</span>
Jason I.

Icertis for software licensing contracts

What do you like best?

We use Icertis to manage contracts worldwide for our high volume software licensing programs. We chose Icertis due to their ability to support our requirements out of the box. Our contracting model presents many possible variations based on customer geography, industry, and other attributes. Icertis enabled us to dynamically handle these variations in a performant and reliable way. Support along the way was excellent and Icertis is built on Azure which enabled the scale we needed to be successful.

What do you dislike?

Setting up localized clauses/templates took more time than anticipated. We would have like more ability to do bulk content uploads to support our localized variations. We did investigate using the localization module that Icertis offers, but we have not implemented that as a solution yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We invested in an additional implementation support contract which helped ease our on-boarding and deployment.

Icertis was critical to handling more complex customer licensing scenarios as well as geographic expansion. With Icertis, we were able to dramatically expand the customers we could address thereby growing our revenue. Icertis also enabled us to simplify contract management which was previously an engineering effort and now is a simple configuration change through the ICM contract management UI.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

Icertis review by <span>Lucas S.</span>
Lucas S.

A really good software

What do you like best?

Icertis has a design that really makes you want to work, the dashboard and the storage capacitiesare really nice too.

It is also very easy to update contracts and track changes and updates.

What do you dislike?

For me there is almost nothing that causes me problems in this software... In my company I am not the only one to work with and none of us has any problem...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing.. Do not hesitate to work with this software...

Take the time to set it up properly with all your team !

Thanks to Icertis we were able to save a lot of time on how to manage our contracts.

Icertis review by <span>Payal A.</span>
Payal A.

ICM - best product

What do you like best?

Configuration, Flexibility, Potential for customization, better than competitions' products

What do you dislike?

Icertis forces you to rethink your workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best product I have used so far.

- Improve processing SLA - prior to Icertis, we did not have a defined process for handling our SLAs

- We have also experienced revenue recognition with the help of Icertis where as before we were not aware of some of the rev rec

- Visibility into vendor discounts. Prior to Icertis, we were not aware if/when we were eligible for a bulk discount from a vendor. Icertis helps us get more visibility into these discounts.

-The all-up contracting process is more transparent and we can see exactly what the status is on any given contract and who the approver is so we can accelerate time to value in our contracts.

Icertis review by <span>Travis A.</span>
Travis A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great Solution

What do you like best?

Having a repository for the contracts. This will provide a seamless transition as people move out and into their positions and allow them to access the contracts without hesitation

What do you dislike?

Still so new to the program so difficult to say. At the moment everything looks great, so no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Providing a view only access to allow team associated with the contracts, but not needing to update anything, access to see and review contracts as needed.

Providing a hub for all our contract needs, allowing easy access to the contracts even when team members move on.

Icertis review by <span>Camila G.</span>
Camila G.
Invitation from the software vendor

User Friendly

What do you like best?

The easiness to work with this tool. The dashboard is pretty straight forward and on top of that the help link is extremely detailed. When I was first learning to use the tool, the help button gave me detailed information on everything I needed.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far and I only heard great things from the rest of the team.

Contract management is much more efficient now. There is no time wasted in sending e-mails back and forth. Contracts can be accessed from anywhere.

Learn more about Icertis

Icertis Videos

Learning about Icertis?

* We monitor all Icertis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.