iCIMS Recruit

Recruit provides customers with a configurable Applicant Tracking System, allowing you to store and track profiles, jobs, and workflows in a central location.

Work for iCIMS Recruit?

iCIMS review by <span>Sandi M.</span>
Sandi M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Recruiting Information at your fingertips

What do you like best?

When I joined the company I am with currently, there was a proprietary ATS, which means it was not a real ATS, so I started the search to bring in an ATS solution for our recruiting needs. We looked at 6 different products and decided on ICIMS for a few reasons, the main reason being the UI (user interface) was easy to navigate. All the information we needed was right there and we can customize our screen to see what we want, where we want it. The reporting is great too, as it provides all the information you need to provide stats back to management. Lastly, their help desk is really helpful. Very responsive and quick to answer questions. Really happy with our decision!

What do you dislike?

More of a wish than a dislike, I wish that the background check vendor we work with was integrated with ICIMS, currently it is not, but not a deal killer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to look at other software products to make sure this does meet your needs. It is always interesting to see how different ATS systems are set up to do basically the same thing!

The business problems we are trying to solve is getting resources in quick enough. By having ICIMS we are able to provide data to the business on how many resumes we are getting, where are they coming from, and if there is a breakdown in the process internally we can show that through the reporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iCIMS Recruit
iCIMS review by <span>Amanda  D.</span>
Amanda D.

Customizable and Easy To Use

What do you like best?

The system has a great customer support line/ticketing system. Almost all of my questions or system updates can be answered over the phone. If not, they are prompt in putting in a ticket for their technical team and I receive a quick response back. The platform itself is also easy to learn and utilize, along with having opportunities to customize the system to work best for your team.

What do you dislike?

There are some system issues that hold the platform back. For instance, most emails that are sent from icims by a recruiter/hr seem to go into the spam/junk folders for candidates.

The system allows for easy access into the life cycle of the candidate, from applying to a position, interviewing, accepting, completing paperwork, and starting. The system also helps us to record and track key metrics that we can bring back to our business partners.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

iCIMS review by <span>Dan D.</span>
Dan D.

iCIMS is great.

What do you like best?

Creating job postings is a breeze. The foldering and bucketing systems in the job requisition makes it easy for recruiters to track their candidates status. The dashboards are customizable with different graphs or information about positions. Their support team is great, there is tons of information on their website and their support line is helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

The user interface itself is very bland. It could be spruced up a little bit to be more enjoyable to look at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize iCIMS support whenever you need it. They provide a very inclusive online database for pretty much anything you would need. If you can't find it, someone is always willing to help!

The candidate experience has improved vastly. Also, our hiring managers have found it much easier to submit their job openings to the recruiting team.

iCIMS review by User in Information Technology and Services

Helps keep things together and trackable

What do you like best?

I can find and track everything I need to for all the hiring I do here without consulting my HR contact for much. It's also part of my G Suite apps, so it's convenient to find and login.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is quite busy, so navigating to exactly what I'm looking for can be a chore (but this might have more to do with how our org has laid it out by default than the software itself). I'd also like more of the interview scheduling, as well as linking to where a req is publicly posted to be readily available as part of a res entry in the tool.

As a hiring manager, I need to be able to create and update reqs easily, then track candidates and approvals, which this allows me to do. I no longer t need to operate in email with (various) HR contacts in order to keep it all straight.

iCIMS review by User in Banking
User in Banking

Simply Amazing!

What do you like best?

What I like best about iCIMS is how easy the platform is to navigate for both our HR team and for our hiring managers throughout the organization. Additionally, they are always pushing through new updates (free) that help make the system better and their customer support team is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

If I have to say what I don't like about iCIMS, it would be that they only focus on being an applicant tracking system. Our organization enjoys them so much that we wish they would release other platforms as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best vendors to work with - they are honest, supportive, fair, and very friendly.

For my organization, we were able to move from a paper and pencil application to having everything online including our entire on-boarding process.The ROI for us was almost immediate with all of the time we were saving.

iCIMS review by <span>Kelli E.</span>
Kelli E.

Great for Managing Candidates

What do you like best?

From Hiring Manager perspective: The ease of looking at resumes and downloading one document that has all resumes combined. I also like the professional look at feel of the job posting and ease of sharing the job posting. I love the feature that emails all the applicants when a person has been hired and the job is filled.

From Applicant perspective: I like that you create an account and can apply for different jobs within the company, but your basic information is saved. I like the ease of uploading cover letter and resume.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find where the additional documents are after the resume. I often have trouble finding cover letters.

Sorting and managing the hiring process with many candidates. Notifying candidates that the position is filled is a huge time saver.

Learning about iCIMS Recruit?

* We monitor all iCIMS Recruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.