IConduct

4.7

IConduct allows any organization to align business processes and business needs - by providing easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy, affordable, cross-platform integration application

Work for IConduct?

Learning about IConduct?

IConduct Reviews

Ask IConduct a Question
Showing 31 IConduct reviews
IConduct review by nimrod h.
nimrod h.

"Fast, Simple and straight forwards Integration Platform"

What do you like best?

The system is based on a simple and convenient solution, after a very short learning time, we can write interfaces really fast.

The system comes with an extensive set of connections to major systems. Using SQL to perform data manipulation is very convenient and allows to perform just about anything. The integration into the production environment and the replication of interfaces are very simple. The system significantly shortened the TTM of new interfaces.

Most important, the quality of service is much better than other providers.

The local(secure) agent is very useful in connecting to on-premise systems

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a bit outdated and slow.

Lacks the ability to organize interfaces in libraries.

There is no material on the Internet, but on the other hand, I get a quick answer from the supplier to every question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need fast and simple ETL and Integration processes without the need for extreme integration tasks like retry and split and join this is the right system

Our use is very extensive, from ETL processes to connect CRM to Billing, Erp and to our product, through the use of the API for customer registration and data transfer to MySQL and Vertica,

we also use Iconduct to easily send Excel reports to our users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IConduct
IConduct review by Yoav S.
Yoav S.

"Perfect system, Iconduct performance of system and team responsive are the deal breaker"

What do you like best?

Iconduct allow work with almost any SAS API systems in addition to API we develop in house. the tool is very easy to use and allow run on demand or by batch runs.

It is a very flexible tool that you can set up almost any type of demand you have.

What do you dislike?

UI, the UI of the system needs batter performance.

Reports are not build in the system, you get alerts but it is not possible to do analytics by the errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I compare Iconduct with the other tools in the market and I've used some other during my 10 years of experience. I conduct does it best from all products I had and the responsive of the company is the best I've seen.

We sync between all system with Iconduct, we preform Currency update, User regestration online between systems, Opportunity set up and so on.

We have Salesforce, Netsuite, Totara (LMS), our own licensing server All connected using Iconduct.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

IConduct review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Not perfect, but far better than the alternatives"

What do you like best?

Flexibility! The service works by Importing/Exporting your data to/from an 'in-memory schema'. Once your data in in the schema, you can create steps to filter, sort, and manipulate until you're happy with the results. IFTTT, Flow, Boomi, Zapier can't do do what iConduct does (or at least couldn't last time I checked, the space is changing fast).

Nice folks, great customer service. Very prompt in answering questions and helping when I've been stuck. I'm used to post-sales silence from software companies, not these guys.

What do you dislike?

Interface is dated. The product could be greatly improved via a rich JavaScript UI (Material, Fabric, etc). Also, a UI that allowed you to view data changes throughout the process. As it stands now, you have to run a process then view the output to see what your changes would have done. When building/testing, it would be great to see the changes 'inline' as a preview.

Data Types can be annoying. Would be nice if it had some awareness of data types so that I didn't have to add steps to manually convert. Example: Sharepoint currency fields are imported with dollar signs and commas, which I have to strip out from the string before I can compare them to decimal values from Salesforce. Would be great if iConduct had an option to see that and make the conversion for me. Same for dates and datetimes.

No documentation. Really could have bugged them far less and answered many of my own questions if they just had basic user docs on the steps, data types, tip&tricks, etc.

Moving files and and associated metadata from Salesforce to Sharepoint is the big one for us. And by associated, I mean if you can write the SOQL query, you can retrieve and map the data into iConduct in a single step. Traversing parent/child, retrieving fields across multiple objects, etc is far easier than the competitors (if they can do it at all). We get the benefit of files + metadata in Sharepoint and the linkage back to Salesforce via record IDs -- allows us to view, filter, sort, and group files and data across different Salesforce objects in a way that we couldn't do just in Salesforce alone (not to mention, saving money on unnecessary user licenses)

IConduct review by Tal C.
Tal C.

"Great integration solution"

What do you like best?

iConduct is very flexible and once you get the grasp of things, it's relatively easy to set up integrations.

It comes with out-of-the-box plugins for the major systems (in our case Salesforce and SAP Business One), making the process of connecting to the systems super easy.

The iConduct team is super responsive and helpful, and whenever an issue, bug or even just a general question comes up, they are always quick to help.

Recommended to anyone who is looking for an efficient, sanely prices integration solution

What do you dislike?

The UI is old fashioned and the UX feels out of date, making the learning curve longer than it can be. No help tips on the different fields is very lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verify the systems you wish to integrate are supported by iConduct, even if they are not, contact iConduct directly, they are super efficient and will probably be able to provide you what you need in a very short time frame.

We use iConduct to run our Salesforce<->SAP Business One integration. The integration took several days to set up, with an initial record passed between the systems within hours (!). This integration is used on a daily basis and must be fool proof, and it is.

IConduct review by Guy G.
Guy G.

"Iconduct as a middle-ware platform "

What do you like best?

The Iconduct allows you to connect to vast variety of system.

The platform is very intuitive and very easy to learn

The ability to review data that was transform in each transactions really assist to in analysis any anomalies

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentation of the system that make you to be dependent on the Iconduct team

I had more dislikes in the past, but they were developed by Iconduct

Integration among many different system with different DB.

Primary uses:

1) Integration of systems

2) BI

3) consolidated report

IConduct review by Nitsan H.
Nitsan H.

"Very satisfied with iConduct product and services"

What do you like best?

IConduct enable us to get our manufacturing, logistics and sales systems aligned.

Cost effective wise IConduct displays incredible value and it helped us resolve a major headache in our critical data systems connectivity.

Whenever we need to update or change an interface flow or logic due to our business needs we do it in minutes.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a better monitoring and control dashboard that will allow me to drill down into errors.

IConduct review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Amazing tool with room for improvement"

What do you like best?

auto-mapping api attributes to schema. This feature is a great timesaver. It definitely improves turnaround time.

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentation, but my opinion on this matter is biased since I'm a developer who prefers to have every feature fully documented. Also, the UI needs to be updated, soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While some functionality is not fully developed, the support team is 100% there to provide all the help needed and the finishing touches to their connections and built interfaces.

ERP -> CRM and Webstore integrations. Shipping, from rates fetching to shipment creation to tracking. Tax fetching, DynamoDb integrations, etc... with each integration we build I realize the full power of this tool.

IConduct review by Omer P.
Omer P.

"In the past last months we had great experience with my Conduct product in several ERP Projects. "

What do you like best?

The Flexibility of IConduct and the fact that it already Integrated to Tens of systems allow us to focus on the Project instead of Integration. It's Amazing that it is so flexible that when we needed new connector to Netsuite ERP it take to IConduct Team only 3-4 days to Integrate to all Netsuite components!!

What do you dislike?

First of all I like the Product... a lot. But if there will be an option to select fields from the source UI directly to IConducr schema it could be very helpful. But this is a feature that is nice to have in my opinion.

1. It saves us a lot of time (Customer money) to develop the Interfaces

2. Let us focus on the project instead on the Integration (usually this is the part that required most of the testing and need dedication from 2-3 parties)

3. If you have more than 4 Interfaces this Product worth the investment and have a great ROI

4. Control on all the Interfaces from one place , manage the operation easily

5. Great ETL Tool that allows us to import data to BI Systems

IConduct review by Sagi N.
Sagi N.

"Best Integration Software I ever met!!"

What do you like best?

1. Time to Market for new interfaces - very fast and easy to implement and deploy.

2. Works with all platforms/databases that you can think of, ready connections to most of main organizational SW that exist in the market.

3. No Need for special programming knowledge.

4. very intuitive

5. All organizational interfaces and data flow models in 1 place.

What do you dislike?

User interface needs to be improved.

more 'how to' knowledge base and guides.

All interfaces in my team are done through IConduct.

I'm using IConduct to interface and transfer data between 7 different systems

Each system on a different DB / Server, some of them outside of my company network and some of them are cloud based.

I can manage all my interfaces in 1 place.

I can develop multiple interfaces for different content between the same 2 systems.

I am fully in control of my team interfaces without programming knowledge.

IConduct makes interfaces to be easy

IConduct review by Noa D.
Noa D.

"Good User Experience "

What do you like best?

Make the integration world accessible and easy to manage and control

What do you dislike?

UI / UX is still missing some functionality and quite slow

our integration were old and there was no one to manage them, with iConduct we build new integration which answers are current requirements. we can drill down to details and an easy and fast solution

IConduct review by Rinat A.
Rinat A.

"We use I-Conduct for the past 2 years, it helps integrate between external and internal systems"

What do you like best?

Good platform, Fast Implementation, Very stable integration tool, great service team, saves lots of working hours

What do you dislike?

I wish it would have a built in connector to Priority system

It is not chip....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good and stable tool

Most of our interfaces based on I-Conduct:

From FEDEX to Priority (Inbound - outbound)

From QPack to Priority

SalesForce to Qpack

SalesForce to SOW (documents)

The tool enables data transfer , manipulate it if require, gives an line feedback to end users, saves lots of time, makes life easier

IConduct review by Ziv S.
Ziv S.

"Exalent integration tool that enable with simple few steps transfering data between your systems"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of iConduct enable you to create your own new interfaces very quickly.

It already comes with connectors to multiple systems - you just need to pick your connector and create your own interface.

By using this tool, I improve the data visibility between my company systems with minimum effort.

What do you dislike?

iConduct using smart model of using local table for the data transfer and manipulation.

This model require from you some basis understanding of SQL.

The connection interface doesn't bring the data structure and you must know it in advanced.

For example, if you are using the Salesforce connector - you don't see the available tables and their fied but you need to write your own SQL in order to bring the relevant data.

I am using it to transfer data between my system and update statuses of documents in one system according to information from other system.

I find out that once you done your first interface, the next one is very easy and can done very quickly.

The tool is very stable and there are no failure due to tool problems.

IConduct review by Yuval Z.
Yuval Z.

"Makes integration "manageable" Saves time, money and lots of code..."

What do you like best?

out of the box connectors, easy implementation

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far,

the company is very responsive and agile to new demands and requirements

integration between systems (on premise & cloud) managed in once central location with almost no code writing.

IConduct review by Doron S.
Doron S.

"iConduct "

What do you like best?

We used iConduct as part of a solution that required ERP integration with external portal. iConduct helped us to deploy very quickly with low relative effort. Their professional services team was very helpful and product functionality met all of the requirements and provided great infrastructure for the day-to-day interface management activities.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I think that the product can be improved by a set of built-in pre-configured connectors for common interfaces like customers and orders.

Linking legacy ERP to an external portal. iConduct reduced the time for deployment significantly.

IConduct review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Semiconductors
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Semiconductors

"Efficint and Ease of USE"

What do you like best?

the ease with with the files are moved from one folder to the other, from one server to the other

absolute no human intervention once set up right

What do you dislike?

Still have to understand how it works behind the scenes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to Know the product inside out

very useful for integration and managing interfaces between different softwares of the organization

Don't think twice before going for it. ROI is achieved fast .

User-friendly , efficient and Must need software for a multiple interface/software organization.

Moving xml and EDI files from one server to the other in turn achieving automatic process of transactions in the ERP

IConduct review by Yaniv H.
Yaniv H.

"The easiest and best integration tool to meet our business needs - best bang for the buck!"

What do you like best?

The moment we had found the IConduct platform, that was the moment we understood we can implement our business processes quickly and easy.

Within days we were up and running. Amazing.

The IConduct is easy and simple on one hand but can handle all scenarios and complex needs on the other hand.

It is reliable and stable with all monitoring and alerts we need to control.

Not to mention the guys from IConduct – best professionals and understand best the business needs.

What do you dislike?

Frankly – it was the best quick win. Can’t find anything to dislike.

We had just implemented our Salesforce application and we had a bunch of cross platform business processes to support.

The IConduct had helped us to get it done – great quick-win that eliminated our concerns.

IConduct review by Ira M.
Ira M.

"i conduct - product review"

What do you like best?

Iconduct is an ETL platform for interfaces between systems.

The platform is highly recommended for multiple data structure organizations. It has the capability to make interfaces between all the important programs in Israely market (Priority ERP, Salesforce, Sharepoint, variety of DB's etc..).

The system is VERY easy to use and within a few days of implementation you can have a full independence in creating interfaces - which is great!

ServeIT is growing company with an eager to satisfy their customer's needs and to improve the product.

The program is able to unify several systems into one unified interface - easy maintenance

What do you dislike?

The software still have some minor GUI improvments needed.. Surely be done sone.

Being able to transfer in a 2-way interface with ease of use.

IConduct review by Nir B.
Nir B.

"Great tool to transfer data between systems"

What do you like best?

For me the most impotent topic of this tool is the stability.

We transfer on daily base a hundreds of thousand of record between systems around the worlds with no problems at all.

Creating new interfaces from and to other systems is very easy and real fast. We had a 4 hour training with Iconduct team and then we could manage the system by ourselves with Iconduct team support.

What do you dislike?

The new GUI Suffered from few issues but its getting better all the time.

Interfacing data from Peripherals systems to our ERP. Before the implementation each company managed her own data. We managed to create interfaces that allowed to our HQ to see all data from all subsidies on-line in our ERP systems.

IConduct review by Idan B.
Idan B.

"Very good experience , fast flexible - Do the work !"

What do you like best?

Time to market - very fast , No code require all drag and drop , Most major Database/System available, Allot of ready functionalists for data migration/fix clean up, Send email alert base on verity of data source

What do you dislike?

Need some improvement with the UI, more dashboards & more documentation

Salesforce - Clone data (production into Sandbox), Run "triggers" on Approval process, Split single quote into multi order in my ERP,

ERP - Retrieve collection data , Invoice Data , Create my asset base on information from ERP + shipment

Portal - Transfer near real time data from Portal to my CRM.

FIles - Transfer files from Active Directory , Salesforce, ERP and also create PDFs file,

IConduct review by shay c.
shay c.

"IConduct is an easy to use, high performance integration platform."

What do you like best?

Platform is very user friendly and easy to use after you understand the process patterns. Very easy to transfer data from one endpoint to another. Supports all kind of endpoint application includes all databases, files, application and ftp. Very recommended for integration implementers and also for BI users.

What do you dislike?

Not common, but sometimes you get not too clear error message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It's easy to use and can perform all sort of integration tasks.

Using integration platform which extract a lot of information from databases and applications and does not cause performance issues it a great thing. I had hard time to find integration platform so easy to use in the past.

IConduct review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Easy solution for a complex issue"

What do you like best?

User interface which is easy to use. The tool supports multiple connections to almost any system and provides real time dashboard to monitor traffic of data.

What do you dislike?

Admin navigation between objects takes time.

"“Error loading callback data” pop-up keeps coming back even in the latest version which does not indicate a real issue but is somewhat annoying.

It used to be that connecting internal and external systems took time and was relatively complex task. Not any more.

IConduct review by yevgeniya k.
yevgeniya k.

"Overall convenient, flexible and easy to use product."

What do you like best?

You don't have to be a programmer to use it. The concept is easy to understand and implement. Very friendly and convenient GUI. Allows to make calculations on data. The most important for me - works beautifly with all kinds of files.

What do you dislike?

The tech support is not always fast enough. Also I would add a few features wich would make it even more flexible and usefull (like using multiple keys).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to transfer and manipulate a lot of data from different sources Icondact is a good choise

transfering data in daily basis from dofferent files to DB and from DB to DB, ETL

IConduct review by Dubi Y.
Dubi Y.

"on premise / Saas integration"

What do you like best?

integrating between legacy systems and cloud/SaaS tools in easy and secure way. no need to have development competencies, can implement flexible workflow, easy to maintain.

What do you dislike?

The GUI should be improved, i would expect better usability

connectivity between disciplines / business units / tools.

IConduct review by Yoav M.
Yoav M.

"IConduct is Friendly!"

What do you like best?

IConduct is Friendly!

After couple of hours, you can control it.

It helps me to connect my On Premises ERP with my cloud CRM (both ways).

Implementer is only needed for complex issues if you do not have the enough experience

What do you dislike?

I miss a community to share problems and solutions

It is easy to control!

IConduct review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"מערכת גמישה ונוחה להפעלה"

What do you like best?

מערכת גמישה שמתאימה לממשקים בין מערכות שונות

נוחה להפעלה

קלה ללימוד

בגלל שהיא בענן מאפשרת גישה נוחה מכל מקום

What do you dislike?

תגובה איטית לפעמים בגלל בעיות תקשורת

מגבלה ברישום נתונים לתוך שדה מערך ב - DB

העברת נתונים ממערכת ERP למערכות לווין של הארגון

TFS

SALESFORCE

IConduct review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics

"VP Business Systems"

What do you like best?

Support, service, and communication. Their support is really responsive and friendly

What do you dislike?

The tool is very new, so there are not a lot of things you can find online about that.

flexibility and agility. no coding

everyone can understand

IConduct review by Eyal Z.
Eyal Z.

"Implemented iConduct in integration scenario"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and simplicity of managing integration flows with iCondcut makes the challenging task of system integration ever more simple and successful.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike.

You just have to get used to the idea of working with data in loading tables instead of your source tables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This integration platform is a must have tool that wont break your bank and is scalable to perform on the enterprise.

Integration between salesforce.com and financial software packages like Priority and SAP business 1

IConduct review by Tzvi P.
Tzvi P.

"Project manager - experienced an integration between Salesforce & ERP (Priority) environments"

What do you like best?

Highlights - flexibility, simplicity & pricing

What do you dislike?

Some minor limitations regarding Excel based interfaces

Full integration between Salesforce & ERP - i.e. - Accounts, Contacts & Employees are managed in full sync.

IConduct review by Ami B.
Ami B.

"iConduct product satisfaction "

What do you like best?

Excellent Integration Platform, easy for implementation.

What do you dislike?

IConduct helped us automate and sync efficiently all our business processes and create structured connectivity for our systems,

Including complexed billing processes derived from our big-data

IConduct review by Ofri H.
Ofri H.

"Great Tool- Easy to use, works great "

What do you like best?

very easy to use

Fast learning and adopting of the system.

No code is needed

Compatible with many applications and DBs

What do you dislike?

Missing a monitoring screen to control all active interfaces

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! it's a really good value product

We are running interfaces between our CRM and ERP systems,

We even created an interface as a workaround in our CRM since it was so easy to do.

IConduct review by User in Computer Software

" The interface is logically constructed and easy to understand and implement"

What do you like best?

The simple and logical structure of the interface is very convenient to work with

What do you dislike?

The copy option of task or step from one interface to other are missing.

Back to top left window after each action very disturbing work. After refresh

During one process allows us to pull data from several different databases.

Simplifies the process of writing.

Simplifies maintenance.

Shortens process times

Learning about IConduct?

* We monitor all IConduct reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.