IConduct

IConduct allows any organization to align business processes and business needs - by providing easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy, affordable, cross-platform integration application

Work for IConduct?

Showing 31 IConduct reviews
IConduct review by <span>nimrod h.</span>
nimrod h.

Fast, Simple and straight forwards Integration Platform

What do you like best?

The system is based on a simple and convenient solution, after a very short learning time, we can write interfaces really fast.

The system comes with an extensive set of connections to major systems. Using SQL to perform data manipulation is very convenient and allows to perform just about anything. The integration into the production environment and the replication of interfaces are very simple. The system significantly shortened the TTM of new interfaces.

Most important, the quality of service is much better than other providers.

The local(secure) agent is very useful in connecting to on-premise systems

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a bit outdated and slow.

Lacks the ability to organize interfaces in libraries.

There is no material on the Internet, but on the other hand, I get a quick answer from the supplier to every question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need fast and simple ETL and Integration processes without the need for extreme integration tasks like retry and split and join this is the right system

Our use is very extensive, from ETL processes to connect CRM to Billing, Erp and to our product, through the use of the API for customer registration and data transfer to MySQL and Vertica,

we also use Iconduct to easily send Excel reports to our users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IConduct
IConduct review by <span>Yoav S.</span>
Yoav S.

Perfect system, Iconduct performance of system and team responsive are the deal breaker

What do you like best?

Iconduct allow work with almost any SAS API systems in addition to API we develop in house. the tool is very easy to use and allow run on demand or by batch runs.

It is a very flexible tool that you can set up almost any type of demand you have.

What do you dislike?

UI, the UI of the system needs batter performance.

Reports are not build in the system, you get alerts but it is not possible to do analytics by the errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I compare Iconduct with the other tools in the market and I've used some other during my 10 years of experience. I conduct does it best from all products I had and the responsive of the company is the best I've seen.

We sync between all system with Iconduct, we preform Currency update, User regestration online between systems, Opportunity set up and so on.

We have Salesforce, Netsuite, Totara (LMS), our own licensing server All connected using Iconduct.

What iPaaS solution do you use?

IConduct review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Not perfect, but far better than the alternatives

What do you like best?

Flexibility! The service works by Importing/Exporting your data to/from an 'in-memory schema'. Once your data in in the schema, you can create steps to filter, sort, and manipulate until you're happy with the results. IFTTT, Flow, Boomi, Zapier can't do do what iConduct does (or at least couldn't last time I checked, the space is changing fast).

Nice folks, great customer service. Very prompt in answering questions and helping when I've been stuck. I'm used to post-sales silence from software companies, not these guys.

What do you dislike?

Interface is dated. The product could be greatly improved via a rich JavaScript UI (Material, Fabric, etc). Also, a UI that allowed you to view data changes throughout the process. As it stands now, you have to run a process then view the output to see what your changes would have done. When building/testing, it would be great to see the changes 'inline' as a preview.

Data Types can be annoying. Would be nice if it had some awareness of data types so that I didn't have to add steps to manually convert. Example: Sharepoint currency fields are imported with dollar signs and commas, which I have to strip out from the string before I can compare them to decimal values from Salesforce. Would be great if iConduct had an option to see that and make the conversion for me. Same for dates and datetimes.

No documentation. Really could have bugged them far less and answered many of my own questions if they just had basic user docs on the steps, data types, tip&tricks, etc.

Moving files and and associated metadata from Salesforce to Sharepoint is the big one for us. And by associated, I mean if you can write the SOQL query, you can retrieve and map the data into iConduct in a single step. Traversing parent/child, retrieving fields across multiple objects, etc is far easier than the competitors (if they can do it at all). We get the benefit of files + metadata in Sharepoint and the linkage back to Salesforce via record IDs -- allows us to view, filter, sort, and group files and data across different Salesforce objects in a way that we couldn't do just in Salesforce alone (not to mention, saving money on unnecessary user licenses)

IConduct review by <span>Tal C.</span>
Tal C.

Great integration solution

What do you like best?

iConduct is very flexible and once you get the grasp of things, it's relatively easy to set up integrations.

It comes with out-of-the-box plugins for the major systems (in our case Salesforce and SAP Business One), making the process of connecting to the systems super easy.

The iConduct team is super responsive and helpful, and whenever an issue, bug or even just a general question comes up, they are always quick to help.

Recommended to anyone who is looking for an efficient, sanely prices integration solution

What do you dislike?

The UI is old fashioned and the UX feels out of date, making the learning curve longer than it can be. No help tips on the different fields is very lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verify the systems you wish to integrate are supported by iConduct, even if they are not, contact iConduct directly, they are super efficient and will probably be able to provide you what you need in a very short time frame.

We use iConduct to run our Salesforce<->SAP Business One integration. The integration took several days to set up, with an initial record passed between the systems within hours (!). This integration is used on a daily basis and must be fool proof, and it is.

IConduct review by <span>Guy G.</span>
Guy G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Iconduct as a middle-ware platform

What do you like best?

The Iconduct allows you to connect to vast variety of system.

The platform is very intuitive and very easy to learn

The ability to review data that was transform in each transactions really assist to in analysis any anomalies

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentation of the system that make you to be dependent on the Iconduct team

I had more dislikes in the past, but they were developed by Iconduct

Integration among many different system with different DB.

Primary uses:

1) Integration of systems

2) BI

3) consolidated report

IConduct review by <span>Nitsan H.</span>
Nitsan H.

Very satisfied with iConduct product and services

What do you like best?

IConduct enable us to get our manufacturing, logistics and sales systems aligned.

Cost effective wise IConduct displays incredible value and it helped us resolve a major headache in our critical data systems connectivity.

Whenever we need to update or change an interface flow or logic due to our business needs we do it in minutes.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a better monitoring and control dashboard that will allow me to drill down into errors.

Learning about IConduct?

* We monitor all IConduct reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.