Iconixx Sales

Software to Manage the most Complex and Global commission processes with Flexibility and Ease.

Work for Iconixx Sales?

Learning about Iconixx Sales?

Iconixx Sales Reviews

Ask Iconixx Sales a Question
Showing 32 Iconixx Sales reviews
Iconixx Sales review by <span>Amanda H.</span>
Amanda H.

"Customized Experience - Great So Far!"

What do you like best?

The team at Iconixx is tailoring a solution that is catered to my companies specific needs, they have gone well beyond an out of the box software company. They take the time to listen to our specific needs and help us realize solutions to our specific complex issues. The training one the training on the product is phenomenal. The training is very in-depth without being overwhelming or going too quickly.

What do you dislike?

Being in Alaska there is always the struggle with working with vendors in the lower 48 due to time zone issues, but Iconixx has worked with our schedule and has been available anytime we have needed them. Beyond moving to Alaska there is nothing to improve.

Our previous process for sales compensation included large excel files that require manual manipulation. Iconixx has provided a more streamlined/automated approach and one full implementation is done will greatly reduce the amount of work performed by the administrators. This product will also provide our company with a transparency to our sales team that has not existed in the past, which in turn we hope will become a motivator for the sales reps.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Iconixx Sales
Iconixx Sales review by <span>Megan V.</span>
Megan V.

"Great People, Smart Solution"

What do you like best?

First and foremost, the people. The team is made up of intelligent, enthusiastic, and genuine people. Additionally, once you are familiar with the system, calculating comp and running reports are literally clicks of the mouse. The greatest aspect for me, is the reporting. I once created reports manually from multiple workbooks and sources. Now, once I create a report, I can use it whenever I want, and the information is at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

For me, the most difficult part is getting my message (requirements) to my team so that the initial design covers what is needed. The requirement process and document was pretty painful to walk through, as it is very detailed (which is good), but also confusing, as it is a technical document. And I'm not technical. So, trying to communicate my needs and process into a technical sense only confused me and then later, confused my team/consultant. We all agreed, the wording in the document was open to interpretation. This has caused change orders and rework. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but that process has been frustrating.

Tons: general errors (over payment, underpayment, paying the wrong payee, missing a payment completely), shadow accounting, manual reporting, distrust in the comp process due to lack of information being provided (which will now be solved with dashboards and drill downs), and overall manual processes.

What Sales Compensation solution do you use?

Iconixx Sales review by <span>Kim S.</span>
Kim S.

"Commission Calculations Made Easy"

What do you like best?

System is totally flexible to your requirements. Easy to load data, run the calculation, and receive your results. Dashboards make it easy for the sales reps to monitor their sales progress and payments. No longer have to download and send results each month. Saves so much time!

What do you dislike?

Would like more flexibility to make your own changes to the dashboard or other areas that are restricted. We have Payment Summaries and when we modify or create a new plan, are unable to create a new payment summary for that plan. Overall, wouldn't say I dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance. Have your plans documented to make implementation a breeze.

Eliminating the manual Excel process and errors that can occur when cutting and pasting data etc. We can now provide daily updates to the sales reps and management on their commission goals.. Time saving tool that allows you more time to work on other tasks.

Iconixx Sales review by <span>Jennifer S.</span>
Jennifer S.

"Excellent Company, People & Product!"

What do you like best?

The people, the product and the atmosphere is fabulous!

What do you dislike?

It is hard to set aside the time each week, but the Iconixx team is flexible and honest about the impact of delaying meetings in regards to the Go-Live date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product in the industry. We looked at others, but Iconixx meets the needs if going from a manual excel calculation to automatic calculations with a push of the button to, review, submit to payroll, distribute reports.

Automating our sales compensation, prevent manual errors, proving real-time data and reporting, as well as forecasting and planning for changes to compensation plans.

Iconixx Sales review by <span>Jane W.</span>
Jane W.

"Great Company, People and Product"

What do you like best?

I work for Bioventus, LLC. Our comp plans are very complex that there are so many data points to check and validate, so many dependencies to incorporate in the logic build, variety of performance matrecis to consider, even the periods set-up are totally different than the most business operations. Of all the complexities in our comp plans, Iconixx people were able to deliver according to client expectations. The people I work with in the project have the best attitudes to help out their customer, providing excellent customer service and I have not heard NO as an answer for any of my requests unless the systems limits the capability of the requests. The support is phenomenal!

What do you dislike?

With the difficulties and simplicities we had gone thru together, and we all stuck together as a great team to make the project successful, there is nothing to dislike about the business and people. We all love working together as at team and that is a great thing.

Iconixx has been essential in the success of our sales compensation process, it enhances the accuracy, consistency, transparency and the reporting needs. It also saves labor time immensely in administering the commission statements. Satisfactions of the results to the sales reps and the administration of the commission process and greatly Overall, it is well worth the investment and

Iconixx Sales review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Great flexibility to cover various comp plan details"

What do you like best?

The Iconixx system is completely configurable to meet your sales compensation needs. The implementation team is very detailed in identifying all the nuances of your individual plans and in determining the best way to configure the software to meet your company's business needs.

The Iconixx dashboards and the visibility available to the sales force are an improvement from our previous software. The dashboard views are also highly customizable to what data is most important to your sales team.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options to configure within the system that it can be confusing as you are learning to navigate through all the details. As you begin to work within the system, everything starts to come together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to Iconixx about your needs to determine if their software can meet your needs. The flexibility to make the software meet your needs is excellent when compared to the other compensation software options that are available.

Iconixx improves the transparency and reporting for our sales team. The software will allow us to include future looking data on both sales and bonuses. This allows our Sales Reps to have a full year view of their total sales, commissions, and bonuses where they were previously only able to see data for months that had been processed and paid. This was a very important point for our sales force.

Learning about Iconixx Sales?

* We monitor all Iconixx Sales reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.