Iconosquare

Analytics and Marketing Suite for Instagram - terrific statistics - photo contest toolkit

Work for Iconosquare?
Zignal labs review  2x

Learning about Iconosquare?

Iconosquare Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 80 Iconosquare reviews
Iconosquare review by <span>Cyrille L.</span>
Cyrille L.

Iconosquare: best in class Instagram analytics

What do you like best?

The tool simply gives you a very good overview of your channel, what posts perform better/worse and how to optimise posting times to reach max audience, or improve your hashtag strategy. The analytics views are fully customisable. and the planner is a good way to put actions in place straight after the analysis. Overall a top notch dashboard which is as integrated with Instagram as possible (given API restrictions, for ex auto-posting is not possible).

What do you dislike?

instagram becomes greedier and greedier with their data and some features I used to love and have access to on Iconosquare are no longer available, for instance your love rate (how much of your followers like your posts vs external likes) or who of your followers are most engaged. They use to have access to user level data... not anymore (but it's because of instagram restrictions).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The follower analysis could be a bit more developped... software like demographics pro or Affinio do nice interests/network graphs it would be a definite killer point for me! Instagram is such an important platform.

Influencer analysis and hashtag discovery/network basically: how to optimise the content of our clients as well as find the right audience. I love tracking influencers in the tool + the free influencer index (although categories are too broad).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Iconosquare
Iconosquare review by <span>Eve S.</span>
Eve S.

Terrific analytics and easy-to-use interface

What do you like best?

I love the analytics that Iconosquare offers all in one place. Everything from how many followers you gained or lost in a given period to your most engaging post and the best time of day to schedule a post - every piece of information they provide is helpful.

What do you dislike?

I still wish there was a way to schedule Instagram without having to touch it again but I think that's more on Instagram than it is on Iconosquare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial to see if it meets your needs - when we did, I was sold.

We've been able to think through strategy for posting ahead of time and better utilize volunteers who create posts by a certain time each week. My role as the manager of our social media is 1000 times easier when I can see the whole plan for the week and know what empty spots are available.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Iconosquare review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

Recommendation from non-techy person

What do you like best?

Iconosquare Pro is very easy to navigate and use. It is not difficult to learn and has clear descriptions if users need some extra help. Although it has the ability to show you lots of information, you get to choose what you want to see and what order you see it in. You can customise your view and control how and when you receive notifications. My favorite feature is the followers' feature. Knowing who I am gaining and losing, when they come and go, and whether I still follow them has helped me understand both my short term and long term viewer base much more. Second to that is the breakdown of engagement by day and hour especially since my viewership is split between multiple time zones.

What do you dislike?

Any of the issues I have had with Iconosquare were eliminated long ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The single most important program for navigating social media presence and engagement in today's changing enviornment.

Understanding the best times to post and what hashtags are working has proved the two most valuable features to me.

Iconosquare review by <span>Devyn D.</span>
Devyn D.

IconoSquare Fills the Gaps

What do you like best?

Iconosqaure fills the gaps left by Instagram analytics. It gives you exact numbers for followers, a breakdown of your followers gender, location, and ages. I also like that it tracks which time of day you typically post, the filters you use, and the best hashtags you've used. All of this information helps take our Instagram game to the next level. I used this program almost every day to keep track of how we're doing. Being able to see how many "unfollowers" we get is a great feature as well. This has helped me back up push-back for specific types of content because I can prove that it does not appeal to our current audience.

What do you dislike?

Some of the categorization of features is a little confusing, but once you've used it a few times it becomes easier to understand. The names of the categories are not necesarily user-friendly, but once you get the hang of it, it's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is so great! I would recommend it if you want to better understand your Instagram following and what appeals to them. It also helps you time your posts !

Having to report statistical data on each of our social media platforms can be daunting. With Iconosquare I can easily find data that the Instagram Analytics lacks. When we run contests, it makes it a breeze to see how many followers we gained during the duration of the contest.

Iconosquare review by <span>Matt Q.</span>
Matt Q.

Keeps Getting Better & Better

What do you like best?

Iconosquare helps me keep track of the Instagram engagement stats for my business and allows me to form new creatives and strategies to implement in order to see better results.

It's an invaluable tool for me as a small business owner to know where my efforts are working, how I can make adjustments and to know when my posts are actually being engaged with.

What do you dislike?

I've only started using the Schedule tool for my business and so far it's ok. I'm not dissatisfied with it, but underwhelmed. However, I believe that is more to do with the limitations of Instagram's integrations and network than with Iconosquare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Iconosquare to better inform your marketing strategies and keep track of your existing performance.

The biggest problem we're solving is lack of knowledge about effectiveness of Instagram as a platform for marketing. We're getting statistics of every post, engagement levels, comment tracking and management, and we're seeing an uptick of thru-put traffic to our website.

Iconosquare review by <span>Eirik V J.</span>
Eirik V J.

Simply perfect

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and the impressive underlying data set and all the great analytics that they share. I also like their customer support (with huge smiles and good answers, even when the questions might be a bit "off").

I also enjoy the fact that I can dig into the data as deep as I want.

What do you dislike?

Not that much really. All that I find annoying is more about Instagram than Iconosquare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy immersing yourself in the data and becoming a much more professional IG publisher!

It is good for keeping in close touch with a fairly large and active community of image lovers

Learning about Iconosquare?

* We monitor all Iconosquare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.