Iconosquare

Analytics and Marketing Suite for Instagram - terrific statistics - photo contest toolkit

Work for Iconosquare?

Learning about Iconosquare?

Iconosquare Reviews

Showing 80 Iconosquare reviews
Iconosquare review by Cyrille L.
Cyrille L.

"Iconosquare: best in class Instagram analytics"

What do you like best?

The tool simply gives you a very good overview of your channel, what posts perform better/worse and how to optimise posting times to reach max audience, or improve your hashtag strategy. The analytics views are fully customisable. and the planner is a good way to put actions in place straight after the analysis. Overall a top notch dashboard which is as integrated with Instagram as possible (given API restrictions, for ex auto-posting is not possible).

What do you dislike?

instagram becomes greedier and greedier with their data and some features I used to love and have access to on Iconosquare are no longer available, for instance your love rate (how much of your followers like your posts vs external likes) or who of your followers are most engaged. They use to have access to user level data... not anymore (but it's because of instagram restrictions).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The follower analysis could be a bit more developped... software like demographics pro or Affinio do nice interests/network graphs it would be a definite killer point for me! Instagram is such an important platform.

Influencer analysis and hashtag discovery/network basically: how to optimise the content of our clients as well as find the right audience. I love tracking influencers in the tool + the free influencer index (although categories are too broad).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Iconosquare
Iconosquare review by Eve S.
Eve S.

"Terrific analytics and easy-to-use interface"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics that Iconosquare offers all in one place. Everything from how many followers you gained or lost in a given period to your most engaging post and the best time of day to schedule a post - every piece of information they provide is helpful.

What do you dislike?

I still wish there was a way to schedule Instagram without having to touch it again but I think that's more on Instagram than it is on Iconosquare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial to see if it meets your needs - when we did, I was sold.

We've been able to think through strategy for posting ahead of time and better utilize volunteers who create posts by a certain time each week. My role as the manager of our social media is 1000 times easier when I can see the whole plan for the week and know what empty spots are available.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Iconosquare review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Recommendation from non-techy person"

What do you like best?

Iconosquare Pro is very easy to navigate and use. It is not difficult to learn and has clear descriptions if users need some extra help. Although it has the ability to show you lots of information, you get to choose what you want to see and what order you see it in. You can customise your view and control how and when you receive notifications. My favorite feature is the followers' feature. Knowing who I am gaining and losing, when they come and go, and whether I still follow them has helped me understand both my short term and long term viewer base much more. Second to that is the breakdown of engagement by day and hour especially since my viewership is split between multiple time zones.

What do you dislike?

Any of the issues I have had with Iconosquare were eliminated long ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The single most important program for navigating social media presence and engagement in today's changing enviornment.

Understanding the best times to post and what hashtags are working has proved the two most valuable features to me.

Iconosquare review by Devyn D.
Devyn D.

"IconoSquare Fills the Gaps"

What do you like best?

Iconosqaure fills the gaps left by Instagram analytics. It gives you exact numbers for followers, a breakdown of your followers gender, location, and ages. I also like that it tracks which time of day you typically post, the filters you use, and the best hashtags you've used. All of this information helps take our Instagram game to the next level. I used this program almost every day to keep track of how we're doing. Being able to see how many "unfollowers" we get is a great feature as well. This has helped me back up push-back for specific types of content because I can prove that it does not appeal to our current audience.

What do you dislike?

Some of the categorization of features is a little confusing, but once you've used it a few times it becomes easier to understand. The names of the categories are not necesarily user-friendly, but once you get the hang of it, it's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is so great! I would recommend it if you want to better understand your Instagram following and what appeals to them. It also helps you time your posts !

Having to report statistical data on each of our social media platforms can be daunting. With Iconosquare I can easily find data that the Instagram Analytics lacks. When we run contests, it makes it a breeze to see how many followers we gained during the duration of the contest.

Iconosquare review by Matt Q.
Matt Q.

"Keeps Getting Better & Better"

What do you like best?

Iconosquare helps me keep track of the Instagram engagement stats for my business and allows me to form new creatives and strategies to implement in order to see better results.

It's an invaluable tool for me as a small business owner to know where my efforts are working, how I can make adjustments and to know when my posts are actually being engaged with.

What do you dislike?

I've only started using the Schedule tool for my business and so far it's ok. I'm not dissatisfied with it, but underwhelmed. However, I believe that is more to do with the limitations of Instagram's integrations and network than with Iconosquare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Iconosquare to better inform your marketing strategies and keep track of your existing performance.

The biggest problem we're solving is lack of knowledge about effectiveness of Instagram as a platform for marketing. We're getting statistics of every post, engagement levels, comment tracking and management, and we're seeing an uptick of thru-put traffic to our website.

Iconosquare review by Eirik V J.
Eirik V J.

"Simply perfect"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and the impressive underlying data set and all the great analytics that they share. I also like their customer support (with huge smiles and good answers, even when the questions might be a bit "off").

I also enjoy the fact that I can dig into the data as deep as I want.

What do you dislike?

Not that much really. All that I find annoying is more about Instagram than Iconosquare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy immersing yourself in the data and becoming a much more professional IG publisher!

It is good for keeping in close touch with a fairly large and active community of image lovers

Iconosquare review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Simply an awesome tool to help maximize your Instagram impact "

What do you like best?

Easy website to navigate. tons of useful data that is easy to read for anyone new to using data analytics. But for those at have more experience with data it is easy to dive done and start pulling out trends that can easily be used to implement into your routine.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found much I don't like. I wish the webite scaled better on my cellphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to let all the data sink in. At first it will blow you away with the amount of info you have at your disposal. Pick one or two thing to look at each month and the next thing you know you are diving into all of it and running with the massive amounts of information.

It has helped me to solved the question of when to post and what hashtags to use. I now know at what time on what days to post and what hashtags get the most traction. this allows me to tailor my posts to gain the most impact.

Iconosquare review by Tony H.
Tony H.

"Great Tool for Optimizing Instagram Feed"

What do you like best?

Iconosquare gives a quick overall view of how my posts are performing, Latest Followers, and my "Lost" followers. That data and engagement data helps me know what the audience likes and what they don't like and the best hours of the day and the best days of the week to post my best content...let's face it, we know all of our posts can't be 10s. I save my 10s for the best time of day.

Overall, this data allows me to optimize my posts to grow faster.

What do you dislike?

My previous biggest problem was that the "Top Followers" data, in particular, was very inaccurate. Many Top Followers were missing from the output. Iconosquare seemed to fix that over the last few weeks or data took a while to populate.

The old Iconosquare used to track "Favorite Followers" and a few other bits of data and supplied us with photos to post with data that I could share on my Instagram feed. I miss some of those features, but the New Iconosquare is pretty awesome. The trade-off was worth it.

I wish the data would show how long the "Lost Followers" were following before they stopped following. I have a feeling most lost followers only follow for a short time and fall off to increase their own popularity, but I'll never know without spending a ton of time manually paying attention to the feed. It would be cool if there were some way to track what post drew new followers, or if followers came from liking a photo posted by another feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy-to-use software to optimize your Instagram feed, Iconosquare is a great tool for an awesome price.

I grew my customer's account from 223 to 45k in 12 months without the use of Iconosquare, so I'm not solving any problems, I'm simply using Iconosquare to better use Instagram to attract as many new followers as I can for my customer. Retaining followers is also a focus.

There's been an increased rate of followers since I've been using the Iconosquare data for optimization. Now I can better see how my work is paying off, rather than guessing what going right or wrong.

Iconosquare review by Tessie R.
Tessie R.

"Valuable resource for social media performance"

What do you like best?

Iconosquare offers valuable, easy to understand, insight on the performance of your social media presence. You learn which of your posts perform well in terms of follower likes and comments and when your followers are most receptive to the content you post.

What do you dislike?

I don't "dislike" anything, but I would like to have assessment on the most effective hashtags for my industry. I would like to know which tags will place my content in front of the people I want it to reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

I am trying to determine the best time to post my content. I have realized that my followers are also interested in learning a little more about me personally. This is important I think for anyone who wants to make a positive impact via social media.

Iconosquare review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Exactly what I was looking for - Instagram specialty "

What do you like best?

I love that I can go ahead and upload images ahead of time straight from my computer. Being a pro photographer that has made my life SO MUCH EASIER! No more saving from Facebook or middle man steps. I also love that I'm able to see what times that I post that I'm getting the best feedback from followers. I haven't been using it that long but I'm already seeing a growth and my current clients are emailing me and letting me know that they are loving my new posts. I'm engaging more and people are noticing and it's because Iconosquare has made it more enjoyable for me.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY think I dislike is that I have resize my photos - that's it. My images are such a large size from my computer so when I go to upload them from my computer I had the additional step of resizing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to upload images from your computer this is great! However, if you want to have a problem that AUTOMATICALLY uploads your posts, Iconosquare still requires that you double check your post and upload it yourself to Instagram so I can understand for some people that could be a problem. I, being a control freak, like that I have ONE more chance to review it and post it myself!

Instagram is a free advertising platform and a way for me to reach new customers and I'm engaging more with my current clients. I'm reaching people on a deeper level and that is what I love. I'm able to highlight a deeper skill set and show our clients just how much our business means to us!

Iconosquare review by Peter F.
Peter F.

"Everything under control"

What do you like best?

With iconosquare PRO I see all important analytics and statistics data on one page. Improving our social media strategy is vital to our business. So knowing what content is relevant for our customers is key to growing our business. All information is played out in a clean and "easy to compare" way. A personalised dashboard allows us to be really time-efficient.

What do you dislike?

Honestly speaking there is nothing to complain about right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try with the free account. Then you can upgrade any time ...

Optimizing the social media strategy to promote our business. We do keep constantly updated "snapshots" and monitor the development. This is a smart way to see if a strategy works.

Iconosquare review by Gian Pietro D.
Gian Pietro D.

"very useful tool to better manage your Instagram profile"

What do you like best?

Free statistics that you can receive daily email, the ability to manage their own comments, or even a chance to see the most extensive lists of their followers and so on. Some things like the engagement generated by followers and engagement generated by non-follower starts to be really interesting! For those who have never investigated that much of Instagram numbers, this is a nice place where to start. And it's free for most of the functions.

What do you dislike?

Maybe at first sight is not easy to understand all the features and the numbers that Iconosquare can show you, but with come practice nothing is impossible to do ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

a good service for monitoring instagram accounts, i used since it was called Satigram some years ago.

in short, using this tool you can understand:

- How the content is engaging and what type generates more "like"

- The hours and the days when you post and what would be the ones best placed to do so.

- How many followers they earn to lose in a week

Iconosquare is the platform for those who use Instagram with some success, but does not know how to define success, let alone know what is due. Because instagram has a large real limit: the lack of numbers, failure that makes up admirably iconosquare.

Iconosquare review by Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

"Social Media Assistance "

What do you like best?

I like being able to easily compare posts and see how people react to them. I love being able to easily add comments with the comment tracker. Analytics are easy to read for us non-techy folk.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps too many emails throughout the day to day updates are useful. But otherwise no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a worthwhile investment.

Mostly seeing what posts are worthwhile to our audience and what they may not be interested in. There are still features I would like to take more advantage of such as influencers.

Iconosquare review by Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

"User-Friendly Experience"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Iconosquare is to navigate and find exactly what you are looking for. It is easy to customize date ranges and have the most accurate, up-to-date data to send to your team.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I pay to use the service but only need to pull data from it weekly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide what you want to get out of using it and see if it is the right fit compared to the competition.

We are solving the business problem of knowing which posts are working well on Instagram and which posts are not working. It has been a benefit to see the breakdown of optimal posting times and user engagement.

"Iconosquare Review "

What do you like best?

The ability to copy and paste photos directly from their platform, the customization of the analytics and all the new upgrades.

What do you dislike?

Set up process is laborious as it requires more back and forth than it's worth to ensure features since it's not US based- responses are generally received after office hours which has created a need to move on to another service in the upcoming year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using a free trial to see if this completes your day to day needs. Also consider the frequent updates to their platform that could show a feature that didn't exist before, but also at the same time their moving pricing structure and locked features that become hard to adjust payment for as they come when budgets have been set.

Business problems and benefits that are being solved w Iconosquare is general content planning for social calendars.

Iconosquare review by Elisa V.
Elisa V.

"Awesome tool for Instagram Strategy"

What do you like best?

Ability to view feeds, engage while also running contests, tracking analytics that matter, and see insights that go back further than a few weeks. I began using and recommending Iconosquare when I first tested the free account and knew that if and when they began t charge for that insight I would continue to use and recommend.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app to access insights on the go, and that I could also post directly from the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 7-day trial to become familiar and use it to the fullest to explore for a taste of what you'll like and how to become familiar with it if budget is in question. Use the engagement feature to really prove it's value to clients, management,gate keepers for the ok on it's importance in your social strategy.

Being able to monitor when to engage best with suers and when they will most likely engage with shared content using the best times for posting scale. Seeing the number of posts and engagement rates by hour helps me strategize more efficiently for A/B tests and reporting back to my clients.

Being able to quickly respond to comments while checking analytics is also helpful, I can see there are notifications, check them, and respond without any guess work or reaching for my phone to check.

Iconosquare review by User in Higher Education

"A nice desktop complement to Instagram"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Iconosquare is being able to see all of your posts and all of the posts you like in an easy-to-view desktop setting. Instagram itself doesn't provide nearly as much freedom to navigate the various aspects of its ATI outside of the mobile app, but Iconosquare does a nice job of giving you access to those otherwise hidden features without having to use your phone.

What do you dislike?

There are still limitations, and sometimes if you follow/unfollow someone or like/unlike a photo it won't actually translate to Instagram itself. Part of this is based on the limitations Instagram has in place, but it would be nice to know that you have a specific number of unfollows left before you're just hitting buttons for no reason because it won't actually translate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an online/desktop product to complement your use of Instagram, Iconosquare is a pretty good option. In addition to simply providing a cleaner, easier-to-use interface, you also have the ability to track competitors and view some information about when your posts perform best. It's not perfect, but given the limitations in place because of Instagram, it's about as good as it gets.

The biggest thing we solve with Iconosquare is having the ability to see all of the posts we like on a computer instead of just a phone. This allows us to track photos submitted by followers that we may use down the road, as well as have an easy way to sort the photos we post to see which ones are the most popular and have generated the most engagement.

Iconosquare review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Makes the awesome Instagram experience even more awesome!"

What do you like best?

The analytics are extremely valuable for me to help steer what type of posts receive the most attention. Also, I have learned about when to post ( and when not to!) to create the most engagement. But I love all of the tracking features. Lastly, the ability to reply to comments efficiently and easily from the Iconosquare platform saves me time and makes me look like a nice guy!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a feature I don't like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on this platform!!! It will enhance your IG experience!!

I use my IG account to promote my pet photography business, and Iconosquare has helped steer my post decisions.

Iconosquare review by Caroline M.
Caroline M.

"LOVE Iconosquare for our Business Instagram!!!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, straight forward, no BS! The staff is also very quick to respond to questions you may have and it's like you've known them as a friend for years. Not many companies have the time to do that and it's awesome!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Iconosquare!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the most out of your Insta feed with it :) I use reports everyday and monthly for my one on one meetings with my boss and it's so helpful!

We are using Instagram to soft recruit for our company and by highlighting our demographics and seeing what performs best via Iconosquare reporting, we're able to effectively target a crowd!

Iconosquare review by Lisa J.
Lisa J.

"A great aide for social media."

What do you like best?

Customer interface is clear and simple, shows everything that we need to see......

No superfluous information.

What do you dislike?

I would like to compare my growth with other brands (I can do this but I need to upgrade), Would be interested to see which brands/feeds we share the most in common with in terms of likes and followers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a business that relies heavily on social media interaction with both customers and influencers I urge you to give Iconosquare a try. I was introduced to it when I described to a social media intern what I need her to do, she looked at me bemused and said "Iconosquare does all that"....it does and we use it everyday.

When best to post

Which media is most liked

Who follows us (influencers and potential customers)

Who doesn't follow us

Iconosquare review by User in Information Technology and Services

"To Iconosquare, With Love"

What do you like best?

My 9-5 world runs on metrics, performance, quality, and integrity as an indicator of how well a system is... or isn't. Iconosquare gets high marks in all of those areas. Their team provides consistent and patient customer service. While I'm still working through understanding how best to use all the analytics they provide to grow several personal brands, I can honestly say from what I've seen so far they are the gold standard.

What do you dislike?

I previously disliked not knowing when training was occuring, but they recently upgraded their webinar sessions to a calendar where you can choose when to sign up.

I guess 1 dislike maybe managing multiple account plans. I wish there was 1 set price for multiple accounts. However, currently I maintain those accounts at different plan levels so I'm a little torn on whether 1 set plan would work- decisions, decisions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and sign up for webinar training. It's worth the price.

I'm specifically looking at growing my followers, understanding their behavior through proper posting times and engagements, and honing in on what matters to them most. The benefit for me is I can manage my accounts and automate reporting to my team. An additional benefite is Iconosquare doesn't require having a FB or IG Business account to manage my analytics.

Iconosquare review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Iconosquare 2017 has come a long way!"

What do you like best?

The cost for Iconosquare is yearly and very inexpensive to their competitors. You can schedule posts which is an amazing feature and the reporting of your competitors is very well in depth. They are constantly updating, which is different compared to Iconosquare a few years ago.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much limited to just Instagram. It would be nice to use it more for other social media Platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an extremely helpful tool for the marketing/social media department and I would highly recommend using Iconosquare first before purchasing with any other services.

We are trying to enhance our audience engagement, but to also keep track of current trends. We have realized that timing and # of posts each day is important.

Iconosquare review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Wonderful platform for Instagram, showing promise for Facebook"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to use custom timeframes to go back and complete monthly analysis even after time has passed. I also love the multiple views of analytics and auto-export options.

What do you dislike?

Iconosquare goes so DEEP into analytics and they're so obsessed with what they do that sometimes it's difficult to select what's important and what translates across multiple platforms (beyond IG for reporting purposes). Their app is also not fully functional-- only for scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget for the premium platform, do it. Well worth the $20/month for the IG analytics.

Instagram performance analysis, Instagram Scheduling.

Iconosquare review by Lynn Daniella H.
Lynn Daniella H.

"Awesome platform"

What do you like best?

The superb analytics are what drew me in. Quite detailed and very easy to use & review.

What's a huge plus as well is their support team - extremely helpful and timely responses, unlike other platforms I have tried.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing. I would like to see the ability to upload pictures from my phone using my laptop instead of the mobile website, but I'm sure that will come with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it, as I stated before their analytics are fantastic!

I am working on a new food business offering therefore using Instagram & Iconosquare to start building an audience for when I launch my business.

Iconosquare review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

I love the time this program has saved me! I am being informed daily on how my instagram is growing and the things that are helping build the account and also negatively affected my account. I think this product has allowed me to spend less time in front of my computer and more time doing what I LOVE!

What do you dislike?

I have been using this for a few months and have not found something that I feel I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JUST DO IT!

I am realizing the best times to post as well as what content gets the most reaction! WHICH IS AMAZING!

Iconosquare review by Consultant in Investment Management
Consultant in Investment Management

"Iconosquare is the Best"

What do you like best?

All features available on the software are great, but what I mostly like is that the team out there they keep racing their own capacities to present the best of the best.

What do you dislike?

Nothing :) it is all perfect; really there is no feature which I dislike, even at customer level .. I like the professional way of interaction

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all the features in the software and app, if you find that there is something you need more; the guys at Iconosquare will always listen and find solutions.

A Lot of Instagram analysis which long back was hard to discover. A Great Digital Marketing tool.

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Motion Pictures and Film
Administrator in Motion Pictures and Film

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This product is great because it makes like so much easier when trying to analyze out many IG accounts. We can see numbers, easily check to see which posts do the best, and schedule posts.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can't post to IG directly when you schedule it, but also understand that's an IG issue and not an Iconosquare issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. The Free version works well if you want to test things out. It's worth it! Your company will find it very useful.

We're seeing what kind of photos perform the best.

Iconosquare review by Terrance D.
Terrance D.

"Nothing short of amazing "

What do you like best?

The analytics are superior and on par with corporate crm I use at my day job.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, maybe some more videos on how other users that are in my same for you utilize the service. Also maybe some type of recommendation of other users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be dumb not to use this

I am growing my personal brand, iconosquare puts my personal data into beautiful infographs that I can easily understand .

Iconosquare review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Essential Tool for Managing Instagram"

What do you like best?

Fantastic browser based Instagram Management Tool with advanced analysis features which makes development and management of your Instagram presence efficient and effective.

What do you dislike?

Instagram's API restrictions - would much rather have all managed in Iconosquare.

Sometimes speed of update from Instagram and Iconosquare seem to take a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommended this product. It's a valuable tool

Scheduled Posting,

analysis of hashtags and influencers,

super fast response to comments via a keyboard, not a phone,

large screen interfaces frequently with multiple monitors.

Iconosquare review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"Imaginarium Photography's Iconosquare Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, although the Android app still doesn't have many features so I use the desktop app on my mobile.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the mobile app have more features included. I understand that Instagram is changing their API, but it's still frustrating not being able to see un-followers

Posting schedule and analysis

Iconosquare review by Monica P.
Monica P.

"Best tool for Instagram analytics"

What do you like best?

It gives you detailed analytics on your Instagram community, activity and so it's possible to change and test different strategies

What do you dislike?

Would like even more analytics: more insights on the people that we follow, the possibility of creating groups of people, more insights on the single pictures posted, reach and impressions

I am tracking our growth on Instagram and testing Instagram marketing strategies

Iconosquare review by Katy-May H.
Katy-May H.

"Great platform for growing non profit"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and understand (especially when presenting results to company members from different departments)

What do you dislike?

would like reports to be easier to use. Also, when printing/pulling reports, theres lots of formatting problems. data gets layered on top of other results so that its difficult to read.

who is our audience? when can we garner the most engagement? What do people want to see more of?

Iconosquare review by Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.

"One of the best tools I have ever used"

What do you like best?

The Iconosquare helps me keep up with the growth of my business. With these data we can create new strategies to grow further.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. All functions facilitate the work day to day. I just think that we can always do better.

I did not know what the best times to post. I did not know what kind of post was more effective. Iconosquare helped me reset my strategies and plan everything again, but with a focus on best times.

Also, view comments and respond on the control panel is very practical.

Iconosquare review by Kory P.
Kory P.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Iconosquare is awesome for those who want visually appealing metrics and analytics presented in a seamless format. I've been using Iconoquare for about three (3) years now and it keeps getting better and better. I especially like the integrated campaigns that allow you to run contests and promotions for various brands.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there is anything I really don't like

The business problem I am solving is how to convert Instagram followers to product buyers. This platform cuts down on the time and give me insights as to trends not otherwise available.

Iconosquare review by Jessica L.
Jessica L.

"Great Quality Service and Great Team"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and has lots of different details that are very helpful for planning further marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is that some of the features are locked at my level but that is my fault because I haven't upgraded. lol

Recommendations to others considering the product

Show up for their webinars that they put on. Very helpful live information!

I am solving the problem of understanding if I am getting more followers per day than I am losing.

Iconosquare review by Martin H.
Martin H.

"Neat little tool!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive navigation, useful data, helpful for managing our brand on Instagram

What do you dislike?

The discover portion is not useful to us. We want to discover people relevant to our industry, not some "danbilzerian". The categories to pick from are a good start but could be build upon.

keeping an eye on our community and being able to manage Insta from a computer rather than a mobile device

Iconosquare review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Worth the price"

What do you like best?

The daily email with statistics is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The platform is everything it promise.

This helps us keep track of Instagram and is better than the Instagram stats.

It helped us realise how many robots were following us, and we cut them down to create a truer representation of our community.

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"My Daily Dashboard - Iconosquare"

What do you like best?

I really like the interace on Iconosquare, the hashtag reports for ones I use, the analytics on optimal day/time to post for higher engagement, the quick responses when I contact support, the scheduling feature for posts, etc.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more support with which hashtags I should be using to reach more people. And I'd like to strategize more about how to grow our following.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for support if you need it - that's a benefit of your subscription.

Optimization helps whittle down how often to post, when, impact from filters, what's trending.

Iconosquare review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"Great analytic tool! "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy it is to use and navigate. It's not overwhelming or confusing at all so I can show the company founders the progress of our social platforms without having to walk them through and teach them first. The information I need is easy to access and quick to pull - leaving me time to explore what is and what is not working so that I can get back to work!

What do you dislike?

Not sure I've found any dislikes yet! :)

I am trying to grow engagement and our following authentically.

Iconosquare review by Sally P.
Sally P.

"The only analytics for Instagram I use"

What do you like best?

The way the information is presented is super simple to understand and act upon.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. I'd like some of the elite functions but can't justify the upgrade right now.

Gives me a clear understanding of the type of content that works well and when to post it.

Iconosquare review by Stephen W.
Stephen W.

"Simple and easy to use, a little slow on the updates."

What do you like best?

The ability to view my entire feed in a gallery style mode most appeals to me. It makes it easy to take everything in and check out what really catches my attention at a quick glance.

What do you dislike?

Slow update times when pulling metrics are the one big drawback. Nothing is real-time, so when you want your stats you have to request them...then wait for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a nice tool to have in your arsenal, even though it is a uni-tasker of a sorts.

I can see what keywords i'm using are popular as well as what is currently trending as well as the time of day my current audience is interacting with my posts in order to optimize my posting schedule.

Iconosquare review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Review of Iconosquare - Instatelligence!"

What do you like best?

I like the Statistics tab the most to track follows and unfollows - there's no good way to do that using the Instagram app itself. That's the main reason I use this tool. I also love the Optimization section where it recommends best times to post based on user engagement. All of the stats you have access to are interesting to look at. "Most liked media ever" is fun for the insta-obsessed. I think stats like that are of interest to anyone using instagram.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'll forget to refresh the site/account when I login and all of the info is off - I wish it would do this automatically upon login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try what do you have to lose?

I'm finding ways to be more strategic about when I post, how to post, how to drive engagement - I'm also finding interesting patterns/trends amongst folks on Instagram who are trying to drive up their follower count so it's nice to be able to keep tabs on who's following you bc they're interested in your content vs who's following you bc they want you to follow back and then drop you a day later.

Iconosquare review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Iconosquare is a Strong Visual Content Analytics Tool, Some Room to Grow"

What do you like best?

Iconosquare is a great out of the box platform - you attach your account, and the stats immediately start rolling in. There's very little friction to begin using the tool. There are lots of things I like about Iconosquare, but that's my favorite, and that's why it's a default recommendation for colleagues who are new to Instagram analytics.

What do you dislike?

There's no ability to customize my KPIs, identify hashtags or users that are high priority to me, no automatic recommendations based on all the data I'm piping in to Iconosquare. It gives me data, but not action. I'm an advanced user so I can live without it, but I've also come to expect it -- for newer users, actionable recc's provide more rich usage, more opportunity to be successful with the platform, so forth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Iconosquare is great for an off the shelf, out of the box visual content analytics tool.

Visibility! Many of my clients want to get their brand out there, and Iconosquare and Instagram have helped me (and those brands) realize the importance of becoming part of a visual culture rather than attempting to steer visual culture.

Iconosquare review by Andrés S.
Andrés S.

"Fantastic."

What do you like best?

The visual reports are very understandable, even for non-marketers and apprentices.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to export the reports on PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More info without charging extra, perhaps? :)

Getting this account over 3K. It's giving me a headache.

Iconosquare review by Giovanni R.
Giovanni R.

"Best Instagram management tool, so far. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it. Not only clean and clear to deal with, but also with a very smart UX.

What do you dislike?

That it didn't have a schedule feature. Now it does \o/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo

Task optimization and data viz from competition

"Iconosquare"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a mobile app that allows me flexibility

What do you dislike?

The set up for this app was a tad long, too many menu options for what I need

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far it seems like it will do the job.

Allows me to see the traffic on my site, haven't used the comment option

Iconosquare review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Iconosquare is great for supplementary insight, but no lynchpin to Social strategy."

What do you like best?

Iconosquare is great for showing interaction with your posts and imagery. It's a really helpful tool for predicting the timing of posts to mesh with your target audiences, helping you to maximize your user-engagement.

What do you dislike?

There are, sadly, no insights into patterns of behavior other than time of day and type of interaction. It would be great to see this married with more demographical insights, as well as allowing you to categorize your own posts so that you can see how like posts have performed, further informing your messaging and content.

Again, the data provided has been really great to supplement social analysis. However, much of the pattern recognition and "thinking" needs to be done manually. Also, it looks pretty, and it's great to take a screenshot and throw into a client-facing report.

Iconosquare review by Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.

"Superbe outil"

What do you like best?

Grâce aux différents feeds et albums, je retrouve plus facilement tout ce que je cherche et tout ce qui m'est utile de suivre.

Sans compter les autres ressources analytiques et la veille.

What do you dislike?

J'aimerais quelques fonctionnalités supplémentaires mais Instagram ne les autorise pas, les limites ne sont pas dues à Iconosquare.

Je gagne du temps et de l'efficacité.

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Valuable tool for stability and growth"

What do you like best?

The scheduler option is a very efficient way to make sure post are planned ahead and look good in the feed.

What do you dislike?

Lack of data about Hashtags, it would be better to see more focus on important data and get rid of redundant & minor data points.

Planning and growth

Iconosquare review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Iconosquare Rocks My Social!"

What do you like best?

Great UI/UX. Perfectly clear analytics. :-)

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Really! It's the best out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. Start immediately.

Engagement. Way up.

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Solid product - good lightweight option for IG "

What do you like best?

Daily emails with good stats/overview. Great at a glance metrics for daily use, but also a pretty solid data export for more in depth analysis.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific comes to mind - overall a pretty solid tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it as a point solution for Instagram only - they're constantly adding features, etc. But it is a point solution - not a full social management tool.

Poor analytics via the Instagram platform - helps provide better reporting

Iconosquare review by Lewis S.
Lewis S.

"Basic Image Searches"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the tool for searching and compiling Instagram imagery for brands.

What do you dislike?

Lack of any geo-tagged data, which can help to understand breakdown between different markets (even if only based on a sample).

Recommendations to others considering the product

In terms of social media listening the tool is useful for gathering examples but difficult to use for more quantitative analysis. Useful builds would be to incorporate geo-tagged data where available so that multi-market reports can be developed and to consider incorporating image recognition technology for users who aren't incorporating specific hashtags into their posts.

Understanding the type of content that users share, especially for brand campaigns. Also a comparison of how Instagram is being used compared to other platforms.

Iconosquare review by Marion M.
Marion M.

"Instagram Influencer management "

What do you like best?

The simply use of the tools and the fact that I receive an email everyday

What do you dislike?

I on't know yet ! Maybe the fact that it became payant lol but it's actually very cheap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go use it.

I use it for my personal use as influencer on Instagram and I can follow my progression and know what works best for my community

Iconosquare review by Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.

"Instagram best friend"

What do you like best?

The Instagram tab feature for Facebook, and the easiness of the program makes it a go for advertisi

What do you dislike?

thats its only for instagram and not other social media

getting reach metrics is so much eassier

"Simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

A simple tool to get stats from Instagram

What do you dislike?

Best time to post report (export to Excel) it's not possible to filter by calendar, returns all your historical data.

The enterprise pricing offer still is only for 1 profile, should be great to have an agency plan with options to include more than one profile.

The scheduled reportings are not able to edit, if you need add or delete a contact, you have to re-create the export.

while Instagram does not enable their own statistics in all profiles, meets the needs Iconosquare

Iconosquare review by Evi L.
Evi L.

"It is very helpful, easy to find information and can monitor easily our competitors"

What do you like best?

I like the comparison chart and the comments tracker. The data given are most valuable.

What do you dislike?

I can't understand how to find influencers.

I can report more easily and effectively about our instagram profile and the competition we monitor.

Iconosquare review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"Great way to track instagram analytics"

What do you like best?

Tracking of likes, follower growth etc over time

What do you dislike?

You can't run long term reports automatically (i.e follower growth over a year) it's easy enough to get the numbers yourself and create a graph though.

Has reinforced that my new strategy for gaining followers and growing my instagram platform is working.

Iconosquare review by Ammon F.
Ammon F.

"A great solution for a platform that doesn't have a solution"

What do you like best?

There are not a lot of tools that can help you measure instagram, not only does this do it, it does it well.

What do you dislike?

Shocking, but not all of my analysts have an instagram account, would be nice to be able to do public searches/analysis without having to log in.

Measuring marketing efforts on Instagram. Simple, easy to use.

Iconosquare review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"its easy to use and straight to the point with the data that I need."

What do you like best?

It's very visual- easy to understand. I've looked at a lot of softwares and iconosquare is the easiest one to use and it's free.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more info- like maybe the ability to compare to your competitors. But I am also using the free version, so I'm sure there is more info available once you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great and easy tool to use.

No major problems- just awareness and iconosquare has helped me document that. The graphs and info I receive at this moment are good and get the job done.

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"I didn't like it at all"

What do you like best?

I like that no one is doing free Instagram analytics, but since one month ago that changed, they are charging for the Instagram analytics suite.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like this. it is incomplete and unreliable. has basic features and the graphs are not readable enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

- It is not worth the price.

-Incomplete

- Not for agencies or multiple accounts

To be sincere, I am not solving any problem, it is better than hand counting the likes or the comments but that is it. And now that they are charging for it, I wouldn't pay anything for it.

"Social Media Editor"

What do you like best?

Insights into account, followers and behavior that Instagram does not provide.

What do you dislike?

I am not entirely crazy about the UX of the site.

Metrics & Analytics for Instagram.

Iconosquare review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Not my favorite but does the job"

What do you like best?

It's a fairly simple app and covers the basics

What do you dislike?

There's nothing special about it. There's no stand out feature or branding that makes me want to keep coming back to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very simple platform, so if you're wanting the bare bones, this is the app for you, Not very innovative but does the job

Simple social planning.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Everything you need from the one platform!"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy to understand insights, access to competitor analysis, curated feeds of hashtags for ease of regramming.

What do you dislike?

Would ideally be able to link to posts and have a regram feature within the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick responses with actual (funny) people

Insightful analytics for Instagram.

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great social media tool!"

What do you like best?

It's visual! You can get alot of ideas from others' posts. And you can see whats happening around the world.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. I have had a tremendous amount of fun with this platform.

I can see Iconosquare allowing me to keep track of my audience but also reaching more potential customers or at least redirecting them to my website.

Iconosquare review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Iconosquare is a great free tool that I use personally AND for my clients."

What do you like best?

the data it provides is invaluable in understanding what's going on with out accounts

What do you dislike?

kind of clunky and not user-friendly. Also not intuitive. I also wish it updated itself more often instead of having to wait for data to come in every time i log-in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get lost in the functionalities - there's a lot to see.

Understand the type of imagery that works best on Instagram in terms of engagements. Also, I like to see the trends in New Likes.

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Instagram KPI's Presentation "

What do you like best?

The stats presentations really easy to understand everything at the first look

What do you dislike?

Nothing maybe the price but if you wanna have a good service you need to pay for it ( but not too much ) ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best stats platform easier to understand at the first look

Keep my customers informed about campaigns we manage through Instagram

Iconosquare review by Chrystal B.
Chrystal B.

"Fab for i.g. analytics. So much data here. Great seminars, too. "

What do you like best?

Metrics. Graphically displayed analytics. Easy access to all of my.media since zitagustin@ewomennetwork.com can repurpose.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love this tool. Thank you iconosquare

Figure out when to post. Learn to create engagement

Iconosquare review by User

"Most complete and user friendly"

What do you like best?

They offer a wide range of Instagram data.

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be difficult for small businesses.

Understand the performance of my accounts.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good for the basics, but sorely lacking in many areas overall"

What do you like best?

Ability to see who has followed and unfollowed your account.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of ability to view stats by time period as well as the time it takes for the data to refresh. Would love a more real-time experience and ability to change the time frame.

We're able to solve the best times to post for the most engagement and what types of businesses and people are following and unfollowing our account.

Iconosquare review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Great for social tracking"

What do you like best?

Easy functionality. I can see everything I need in one space without much effort.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with my experience, nothing negative to report.

Need to track participation in a campaign.

Iconosquare review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good but could be better"

What do you like best?

The ability to see top-level statistics for a multitude of posts at once

What do you dislike?

The lack of depth in analytics - this is what is keeping iconosquare from being a great tool for social marketers.

It's one of the best for digging out posts around a hashtag, but it lacks in overall statistics for tracking performance for an account. Even the ability to adjust for custom dates is an ability that is sorely missing.

Iconosquare review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Iconosquare formerly known as Statigram helped me discover user generated hashtags."

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to discover new hashtags that community members are using, which help with future marketing objectives and campaigns overall.

What do you dislike?

I would like a way to curate content similar to the Repost app.

I am able to discover hashtags for campaigns and measure brand awareness as well as engagement metrics for our Instagram campaigns.

Iconosquare review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great tool for Instagram account management"

What do you like best?

I've used iconosquare (formerly statigr.am) as both an Instagram account management tool, as well as a monitoring tool. It's easy to use as a tool, and its dashboards are clear as well.

What do you dislike?

Since Instagram is still, in many ways, a closed network, it doesn't have all of the functionality a Twitter monitoring/management tool would have. Still, it's quite robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best, most robust Instagram tools you can find. On top of that, it's free!

I've used iconosquare to manage multiple corporate Instagram accounts, and it makes my time spent on the platform much more valuable. I'm able to discover all sorts of UGC and other content I never would have if I hadn't used it.

Iconosquare review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Enjoy the experience "

What do you like best?

How all of the comments are in one place

What do you dislike?

They changed it so that you can no longer select the post when there’s comments for more than one post (once you’ve clicked on the comments)

Customer service-easy to use

Iconosquare review by User in Computer Software

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface and the comprehensive stats.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more historical data (not just last 90 days).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great affordable tool to monitor Instagram growth and performance.

Instagram profile growth. The tool offers a great way to monitor best performing content and profile growth.

Iconosquare review by User

"Almost the only good tool for Instagram"

What do you like best?

Really handy, good user support, good user interface

What do you dislike?

Sometimes messy, troubles to find some categories, unable to program posts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it's free!

Statistics retrieval from Instagram, better understanding of the user database

"Awesome Insights"

What do you like best?

I like the way that the tool shows the statistics

What do you dislike?

That the tool doesn't have competitor reports

Looking for users, monitoring hashtags.

Iconosquare review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Icono is invaluable!"

What do you like best?

The icono interface is intuitive, efficient, & valuable

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! I really can't think of a thing

I love seeing which posts are most effective: time of post, filters used, hashtag effectiveness

Iconosquare review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Good proxy for Instagram"

What do you like best?

Useful to view Instagram posts in web browser

Easy to group by username/hashtag

Useful info on contests

What do you dislike?

Dark background

Small text

Elements in general could be displayed more intuitively

Measurement of Instagram influencer effectiveness

Iconosquare review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

See the followers growth and schedule the post

What do you dislike?

unable to Automatic uploading of the schedule post

been more organized

Learning about Iconosquare?

* We monitor all Iconosquare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.