iContact Pro

iContact Pro

Email automation doesn’t have to be complicated. iContact Pro helps everyday marketers work smarter with integrated platform tools, such as email marketing, workflows, landing pages, social media management, lead scoring, behavioral tracking, and analytics.

Work for iContact Pro?

Learning about iContact Pro?

iContact Pro Reviews

Ask iContact Pro a Question
Showing 211 iContact Pro reviews
iContact Pro review by <span>Trevor K.</span>
Trevor K.

"A Solid Email Platform"

What do you like best?

The automation saves me a lot of time and makes sure I'm not missing anything. Before upgrading to the Pro platform I would have to manually send emails. With automation I can make sure we're reaching our customers more often. The automation interface is intuitive and easy to segment out users with remade segments or on the fly using metrics like birthday.

The templates are plentiful and very easily edited. If you get a pro plan they will even help make templates for you, too.

I actually use iContact for a lot of our customer segmentation and output for other platforms like Facebook ads. It keeps user info much better than our own point of sale does, so it's been more than an email platform for me.

What do you dislike?

The social connectivity needs to be updated a bit. Twitter doesn't have some of the new relaxed limitations, so you can't post messages that are as long.

The only other big dislike I have is that I have three businesses set up and that means a lot of duplication of workflow as automation can't be easily copied between the businesses, unfortunately. That's my biggest gripe. If you have one business or that business is set up to share things easier then this wouldn't be a problem for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend any business have an email platform to reach their customers. To me iContact is the best price for what you get, especially with customer service.

We retain customers through email correspondence. With iContact Pro we are able to remind them of new deals and far more likely to get them to become repeat customers week after week, and year after year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iContact Pro
iContact Pro review by <span>Karin S.</span>
Karin S.

"Value for money product"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use, and has a variety of plug-in options which can be tailored to your specific requirements.

What do you dislike?

Some functions cannot be copied and thus routine tasks may need to be duplicated. Support for foreign countries is not simple due to time differences. Local support would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allocate time to learn the new system. Not everything works the same way as your old software, and processes are called different things. This takes time to learn and understand. Take onboarding training if this is supplied in your region. It will be worth it to be able to use all the tools from the get-go.

iContact Pro ticks all the boxes for our digital outbound marketing programs. It provides all the required functionality in one great bundle, at an affordable price.

With the reduction in budgets, we had to think carefully about what we REALLY need, and iContat Pro really helped streamline our workflows, so not only did we save on the budget, but we save on time too.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

iContact Pro review by <span>Will C.</span>
Will C.

"Robust functionality. Great customer service."

What do you like best?

Within iContact, there are a lot of options for organizing your lists. You can easily keep track of lists within lists and segments. It's also got great integration with Salesforce, syncing both ways. Plus, the customer service is really good. The documentation and videos are ok, but when you can get on the phone with someone, that's where they really shine.

What do you dislike?

It can take a lot to get it set up. They are very helpful, but if you are looking to get it fixed up for your org and integrated with Salesforce, that can be a lot of work. But, it's worth it. You'll be glad you did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a robust tool, but your email manager should be able to get it in good shape. They have great customer service. They do great consultations on how to improve your email marketing. It's free; just take advantage of it!

We really wanted to be able to manage our lists better, and you can do that with iContact. It's given us a better idea of where there's crossover in some of our lists. And, it's really helped us send out more emails. When we've got a good idea of who may or may not be in more than one list, that lets us know we can send out two or three emails a day without hitting some people twice.

iContact Pro review by <span>Nicholas K.</span>
Nicholas K.

"iContact Pro Review"

What do you like best?

In 2017 iContact came out with many nice updates, the best of which was the ability to copy over email templates to different accounts, which has saved us a ton of time. We really like how easy it is to switch back and forth in between our clients in our account, because we usually make changes quite often. I also really like the fact that you are able to make all landing pages and emails mobile friendly. A lot of emails are being opened on mobile devices nowadays, so it is nice to have that capability.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you are unable to copy over workflows to other campaigns on your account. It seems like a waste of time to remake them all the time. The website is also kind of slow. It seems like we do more time waiting than actually getting work done, which can be very infuriating at times when you are trying to meet a deadline. I do not like how you cannot move landing pages across different accounts, because you have to copy code if you want to move them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research - iContact is great for some, but not for others.

We have really been able to take our drip campaigns to the next level and use that to see our clients business' grow. We have been able to spread our drip campaigns all across the US, reaching all of our clients and their clientele.

iContact Pro review by <span>Gina P.</span>
Gina P.

"Great Product and Very Helpful Team"

What do you like best?

The best part of iContact Pro is the dedicated team that is available to you. Once you sign up you are assigned an account manager that is available to help you with whatever you need. We setup a weekly call with our account manager to discuss upcoming projects, analytics, ways we can improve, etc. Another great aspect of iContact Pro is the amount of projects that iContact helps us with. The iContact Pro team offers customer template creation and copy writing, testing, landing page and microsite design and copy writing, advanced reporting, analytics and performance reviews, workflow creation and social media analysis, branding and image creation. All of this has been very helpful to my company.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have disliked with iContact Pro was that I felt it was a little tricky to build an email for the first time but as soon as I called iContact for assistance they were able to help me right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend that other companies give iContact a try. It may take a little getting used to at first but someone at iContact is always willing to help out and once you get the hang of it, the program is very easy and enjoyable to use.

The business problems we are solving with iContact Pro is being able to easily and efficiently send out a very large number of emails to a wide audience. The benefits I have realized are we are getting a high open rate percentage, resulting in an increase in sales for my business. iContact Pro has also saved us a tremendous amount of time and energy.

iContact Pro review by <span>Joshua T.</span>
Joshua T.

"iContact? More like iNeed it"

What do you like best?

The intuitive design and layout of the editing. The functions are easy to find (for the most part) and the list selection and deselect are easy to use and manipulate. The filters is one of my favorite parts of this platform. The support and calls we get to discuss things are my absolute favorite.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of just sending one test email at a time. I wish I would send a test email to a group of people. Also, some of the blocks in the "wysiwyg" editor are very touchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to learn how to use. The support staff is second to none. Even among other programs I've used the support here has raised the bar for what to expect from others. It's a great platform that can be integrated with just about any email template you're using. Just fantastic.

Filtering our list for unopens and bounces emails. We have made our lists much shorter and targeted and this has helped us realize the list isn't as big as we thought it was. Which is good.

iContact Pro review by <span>Diane M.</span>
Diane M.

"Great value and support"

What do you like best?

iContact has all of the automation features we were looking for, integrates with our CRM, Salesforce,, and provides all of the metrics we need to report on. Customer support and consultation has been far and above that of most of our vendors.

What do you dislike?

Not entirely intuitive to use but questions are always responded to quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially if you are in the beginning stages of formalized marketing or using marketing automation, iContact is a perfect partner and has been a great resource for us. Spend a few dollars more and opt for the Professional level, you will see a return on that small investment.

More visibility to the response to our marketing efforts has given us valuable insight we are using to hone not just our messaging and audience for emails but also web presence.

iContact Pro review by <span>Josh C.</span>
Josh C.

"Power, Intuitive Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create and organize campaigns. I've worked with several other platforms, and iContact does a great job of balancing simplicity of use with powerful features. While there are plenty of great email templates, their WYSIWYG editor allows anyone to create beautiful messaging in line with their brand.

What do you dislike?

Campaign reporting leaves a lot to be desired, and syncing with Salesforce has not been as quick/easy as I expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is out of this world. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to contact.

With iContact, we conduct outbound marketing to prospects, manage drip marketing campaigns, communicate with our existing customers about operational issues, and more. Once fully set up, it's all you really need to create and manage branded sales/marketing/communication plans all in one place.

iContact Pro review by <span>Gene S.</span>
Gene S.

"Intuitive and easy email marketing"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about iContact is the builder that lets me create my own email templates. While iContact does provide many pre-made, professional-looking newsletter themes, we prefer to layout and arrange our own. We find the builder to be very flexible and intuitive to use. I also like the live tech support for the very rare times I have needed it.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more room for image storage without having to pay for it. I'd prefer if the image storage was unlimited and free, as part of the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start gathering emails the first day you launch your website or business. You can always go back and start creating campaigns.

We use iContact to educate our clients and keep them engaged with our products and services as well as educate them on best industry practices.

iContact Pro review by <span>John B.</span>
John B.

"Great email marketing solution for agencies"

What do you like best?

The ability easily manage different clients through sub-accounts. iContact does a great job of separating different sub-accounts so you can easily keep track of and manage email marketing for multiple clients.

The iContact Pro service also has great customer support. You get assigned a representative for your account which you can contact directly for support issues.

What do you dislike?

iContact Pro lacks the ability to directly integrate with a large number of cloud based applications such as CRMs, online forms, lead generation tools. It does allow integrations through Zapier but it has a limited number of integrations available on Zapier but the list appears to be growing.

iContact Pro also lacks (to my knowledge) the ability to easily to advanced tagging and segmentation like you can with other email providers like GetDrip and ConvertKit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iContact Pro is a great tool if you are running an agency or need manage multiple email marketing accounts from a single platform. iContacts support is great as well, they have very friendly and helpful representatives. iContact Pro allows you to create email sequences, build landing pages and manage social media all through their platform. I haven't had a need to use all of these features myself but it's nice to know they are available. The iContact platform is have been very reliable and worked well so far for our organization. If you need your email system to fully integrate with your CRM, external reporting tool or other applications you might need to check to make sure your integration is available.

The ability to create customized email templates for clients and execute email campaigns on their behalf. Our agency selected iContact because of the ability to manage multiple accounts for clients. It has done a good job at meeting our needs and allowing us to generate effective email campaigns for our clients.

iContact Pro review by <span>Lisa B.</span>
Lisa B.

"Don’t love it but good value and uncomplicated"

What do you like best?

It is much less complex to use than some other systems like Act On or Marketo. Our package includes press so it is an excellent value. We get high quality support from our Account Manager but Prior to him this was not the case.

What do you dislike?

Social is a hot mess. Support is East coast time so if you have an issue after 2 PST you are out of luck. Program has lots of quirks and required work around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The social is useless so if that is key you will need a secondary product. Ok all around package.

We are a small staff with a heavy work load and many review cycles and revisions. We need a tool to get work out efficiently. We tend to churn staff pretty regularly so we need something simple to learn and master. Despite its quirks, this gets the job done though at a very reasonable investment.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Simple. Customizable. Supportive."

What do you like best?

iContact has made this entire process easy for our organization. As we move to a more focused content marketing plan, we saw the need to transition from a free service to one with more support and tools. As a non-profit, budget is always a challenge but our Strategic Advisor has made sure that we get the most bang for our buck!

What do you dislike?

I wish that I had more time to set up drip campaigns prior to purchase. You really need to have content ready to go before seeing iContact work to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set aside time to really play around with the features. It has been a wonderful tool for us so far!

iContact has helped up get consistent branding across the organization. We have several different departments that have been accustomed to sending out their own thing. Now we have one brand, one voice. We will have data on volunteers versus donors versus program recipients and be able to make better decisions about what content to appeals to different segments.

iContact Pro review by <span>Bradley M.</span>
Bradley M.

"Icontact Pro is outstanding "

What do you like best?

the ease of developing an email that works extremely well for the Iphone customers. the visuals, ease of navigating the program. Options and my Rep Sarah Carroll.

What do you dislike?

Can say that there is anything I dislike other than technical support is closed before the end of my day. I am in California, with a three hours behind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have just scratched the surface on using all of the capabilities of the PRO program, I have looked at other email programs and by far IcontactPRO is the best. I have well over 120,000 active emails. I am working on developing individualized campaigns and auto-response emails in 2018.

Better communications with mobile users.

iContact Pro review by <span>Jerry v.</span>
Jerry v.

"Very flexible platform if you have the time to use it. "

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the platform is it's best advantage. You can send emails, create landing pages and workflows from the same system. All of these parts are integrated with each other so you can really track a leads process and interaction.

What do you dislike?

Some of the integration with Salesforce is on the rough side. Furthermore, our company really likes the website tracking capabilities, but this sometimes has problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the time to set everything up and maintain all the different capabilities.

iContact Pro allows our company to better track statistic, and it has allows us to properly gate several of our digital assets with the "landing pages" feature.

iContact Pro review by <span>Reina P.</span>
Reina P.

"Great Email Marketing Tool with Easy to Use Automation Capabilities"

What do you like best?

I like the Automation functionality the best. It's great to be able to create custom content for a specific audience and create individual workflows so your target audience is always getting relevant information they are interested in. I also love the support team, they are always so knowledgeable and easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

The iContact design template font/layout can appear slightly different if a user is opening in Outlook. However, if you use html for design this will not be an issue.

We are growing our subscriber database and consistently communicating with them on a monthly basis. So when they do need our services we will be top of mind.

iContact Pro review by <span>Ashton C.</span>
Ashton C.

"Easy to Use and Good Support"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up a template, and the visual editor is very simple and allows for plenty of personalization. The team support team is also very quick to respond any time I have a problem. I also love the ability to create segments across different lists using several aspects of the contact.

What do you dislike?

The main issue that I have with iContact and iContact Pro is the lack of specialized reporting. i would love to be able to pull a report consisting of multiple email sends instead of having to pull them individually. Other than that, I really haven't had many problems outside of normal down time a few times a year.

We send a newsletter and dedicated email every week to different lists, and the templates have really proven to be a life saver.

iContact Pro review by <span>Luboslava N.</span>
Luboslava N.

"Basic Marketing Automation combined with Advanced PR Package"

What do you like best?

Vocus (PRWeb) is good at Press Release distribution services on the web. It was our first technology for emailing campaigns

What do you dislike?

Email Marketing with iContact does not meet our expectations. The basic Marketing Plans allows only 1 user and offers only basic segmentation, tracking and analytic tools, does not integrate with our CRM and consulting is limited to kick-off only. Compared to alternatives for Marketing Automation, iContact is focused on email marketing, with limited functionality fer everything else. Did not integrate with our CRM system, so it was time consuming to transfer data between both systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those who just need a basic mass emailing capabilities, might be satisfactory. We did replace it by Act-on

We subscribed to a Basic Package at $3600/year or $300/month for emailing, 2 press releases per month and social media tools. Press Release distribution works well, but I wish it had better integrated marketing automation platform at lower cost. We did use it for about a year until we got an approval budget to use Act-on marketing automation technology. We stilluse Vocus for our PR distribution.

iContact Pro review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.

"iContact Great System"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of learning and great tutorials. I have and do recommend this system to my clients and friends from around the country.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would really like is the ability to duplicate a record without having to fill it all in from scratch. For instance, if I have someone's contact info in the system and now need to add another contact, I'd like to hit a button, prepopulate the fields with the first record and then make changes before adding the new contact to my database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I highly recommend. So much so that I have two accounts. One is for my business and the other is for my community activities such as service clubs, development council and more.

Quite a number, obviously keeping in contact with my various databases of current and prospective customers is the prime one. Also I use it also in training by creating a list of people signed up for a certain class. Then I post a daily message to them about the class which helps to reinforce training whether for product knowledge or management (like financials). I also have one list with subscriber expiration dates that help me with my billing.

iContact Pro review by Administrator

"Excellent product with excellent support!!!!"

What do you like best?

Our organization has used iContact Pro software for a number of years. It is highly customizable and allows us to be more efficient and track our internal and external marketing material. The software is very stable and we rarely need support but in those few instances that we do, we always receive excellent support and guidance. There are a number of features that are extremely useful. The Engagement Tracking and Integration options provides advanced manageability. The Email Notifications keep everyone in constant communications. Excellent product with excellent support staff!!!

What do you dislike?

For internal email communications, it would be helpful to remove the “subscribe” option at the bottom of the emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product with excellent support staff!!!

iContact Pro review by <span>Tim H.</span>
Tim H.

"iContact is the best email provider out there"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the great support with the system.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Very happy with the system, its capabilities and the support.

Years ago, long before there were many email providers out there, I worked with a company who build me a customer system from the ground up. It was amazing, and did some really great things. Time goes on and that company eventually went out of business. I shopped 8 of the email providers out there, and only found one who could do what I had done previously, and that was iContact. Besides that, their system has been very easy to use - even easier than my original system, and, their support has been amazing.

iContact Pro review by <span>Axel Y.</span>
Axel Y.

"Great Salesforce Integration! "

What do you like best?

The SFDC integration is very user friendly, the fact that you can export the HTML code for the email templates is pretty awesome too.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved on the SFDC piece, tracking what was clicked through on would be great. Also I wasn't a fan of the fact that to create email templates I had to log out and login directly to icontact, a more native integration would have been nice. Also the integration seem to only work well on Chrome browser and not on Safari

Maintaining multiple databases for email and CRM. The biggest benefit is obviously the integration. I have tried other email marketing tools such as Mail Chimp and Constant Contact with very little success.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Love iContact and their potential"

What do you like best?

The people. We've used different platforms before as our business grew, like Constant Contact and mailchimp. And after using those and looking at a host of others, the features and price point were perfect for us. But it was the people and support that really keep us with iContact. Unlike others services you get a real person to talk to!

What do you dislike?

I would like more automated features and more in terms of dynamic content that would keep us from recreating lots of different campaigns to target different groups. But we've actually had really good conversations with our rep about these needs, they've rolled out some new products since we've come on board and I think they are really adding a lot of capability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. This is the only company in the sub $1000/mo range that has real 1-1 customer support.

Keeping icontact in sync with our CRM is complex. Moving to icontact was easier because of the 1-1 support. The burden wasn't on us to figure it out. We also want to target customers more specifically and they have a lot of great ideas for that.

iContact Pro review by Agency in Commercial Real Estate
Agency in Commercial Real Estate

"Our experience as a company has been positive and the staff is very helpful."

What do you like best?

The designing of e-mails are very user friendly. The service provided by the iContact staff is also very friendly, helpful, and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Parts of the platform for e-mail sent. Folder's would be preferred to sort our drafts in for example, we would make months in our previous program and would keep track of which blasts we made in which months. Another aspect that would be VERY helpful is a calendar that shows the different blasts that are scheduled. This would prevent us from spamming if we schedule to the same list. Lastly, searching with a search bar through the sent would be very helpful if we were wanting to send a similar e-mail.

We're currently not experiencing any problems. We have worked closely as a marketing team to send brand standard e-mails sending out alerts when new properties are available and when there is a price reduction or a client need.

iContact Pro review by <span>Karen G.</span>
Karen G.

"Working iContact has been great - Especially with our Account Executive "Vicki Woodland""

What do you like best?

Vicki did such a great job walking us through all what you need to use our account efficiently;y. Not only that, she also made sure to help us set up our account and guide us through the whole process.

She was helpful and patient. We actually think that one of the main reasons we are still with iContact is because of all her help!!!

What do you dislike?

That geolocation is not one of iContact's features which I believe is essential since my subscribers are all over the world. And we would want to track where they are at to better engage with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iContact is a great platform. And it keeps getting better.

We needed to remind our customers of our services. And by sending regular email announcement, that helps to have more business.

iContact Pro review by User in Higher Education

"iContact Pro will do everything you want, for the right price"

What do you like best?

iContact has plenty of features to take your emails to the next level, including templates and a robust editor that lets you fully write HTML templates and apply styles. Pro sets you up with a dedicated consultant, who will talk you through strategies and how to improve your email delivery and engagement, as well as help you work through the inevitable technical hiccup or spam count

What do you dislike?

I used ICP when i was on a team, and for some reason our consultant would always email me with any updates or questions, including payment questions, which I couldn't answer. They would never change the main contact, even after repeated requests to do so. Consultation calls felt like they would always contain at least one upsell , which can be wearying after already shelling out money for the service. Emails sometimes took hours to actually send, which made our send times and strategies a little weird.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Weigh the pros and cons of other services before committing and compare them to your goals- iContact requries oayment for a year upfront, so you're stuck with them if you don't like them.

We communicated with thousands of subscribers and customers with this product on a bi-weekly and monthly basis.

iContact Pro review by <span>Sachs G.</span>
Sachs G.

"iContact is perfect for small-to-midsize businesses"

What do you like best?

The dashboard gives you all the information you need in one spot and is visually appealing, and the workflows are intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

When workflows get complex (As mine are) the site tends to freeze up and changing out emails and creating A/B split tests can become time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you will be using a lot fo

We needed clean reporting for our email marketing programs that we weren't receiving from our previous ESP, which was Act-On.

iContact Pro review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great Program and Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of using iContact so far has been the amazing customer service! You are paired with a real live person and given their direct contact information to help you through learning the program. Their training was exceptional - I never felt like I needed to guess on how the program worked, I was also one call away from help.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they were an easier way to send out emails and collect event registrations. iContact can collect registrations for you but it isn't as easy as I would hope.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! I'm so glad that we made the switch.

Email marketing to large audiences, contact management, very easy to design emails.

iContact Pro review by User in International Affairs
User in International Affairs

"iContact Pro "

What do you like best?

iContact Pro has recently upgraded it's email templates to make them easier and more intuitive to use. I love the templates that are available to help kick start your design and the design help that is offered is always appreciated.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it can sometimes be hard to customize a template. It would be nice to be able to drag and drop items and have the ability to move them up, down, and side to side as needed.

We are reaching our email customer base as well as our members who have signed up for our services. It is an easy way to reach out target audience.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"My experience with iContact Pro has been wonderful! "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the easy to use website. I also appreciate the teams dedication to helping if we ever have any issues. They went through step by step making sure we understood how to use this.

What do you dislike?

API needs more examples. Wish there was more easy to use API support. Also, they merging of lists is a little confusing when using a workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iContact Pro is an easy to use website. Creating emails is fun and easy to do. Our company loves the features within iContact Pro.

The benefits my company has realized is being about to reach out to our wide range of different customers around the world.

iContact Pro review by <span>Laura B.</span>
Laura B.

"Good Contact Manager"

What do you like best?

We use iContact to manage thousands of email subscribers, which compared to prices like those as hubspot, is at an extremely reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

When editing your own html in an email, it tries to update as you work, which can slow it down.

Allows us to retain and manage a large contact list outside our membership database.

iContact Pro review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"A solid solution for email marketing"

What do you like best?

I have used several email marketing services for campaigns for clients, and this one is a solid contender. I like it a whole lot more than constant contact, but just a hair less than Mail Chimp (simply because of the creativity and fun feel that Mail Chimp delivers).

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop features are always nice for us non-design folks, but I think for the campaign to look really professional, you need the input of the designer(s) on your team, which is a little frustrating, but understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a really intuitive system but has a learning curve. Play around with it for a while.

Nearly every client requests (or is sold) some sort of newsletter. At my old agency we were always looking for really sharp software that didnt cost an arm and a leg to provide this service. We were pretty happy with this option.

iContact Pro review by <span>Henry R.</span>
Henry R.

"Full featured email marketing site"

What do you like best?

The email and social media design features are simple to use for the beginner and sophisticated enough for the experienced designer.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have easy access to the date that contacts unsubscribe or click "do not contact."

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is fantastic

I am able to see who clicks on marketing links inside of an email and tie that to website visits.

iContact Pro review by User

"Their customer help desk is the best thing about them."

What do you like best?

I've had to reach out to their customer help desk numerous times (we will get to why later) and they have always helped me resolve any and every issue. I"ve always used the chat feature to contact them. I only use them to create newsletters.

What do you dislike?

I have had to use the help desk so often because every time I'm building a message I end up with some issue/bug. Then they usually fix it. Their templates could use updating. Also limited functionality/customizability. We've also had issues sending out emails through them, so we do a workaround - however this could be due to our firewalls and not iContact to be fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore other options before making the jump.

Newsletter template/format. Benefits are limited. Moving to another competitor.

iContact Pro review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"Good product with nice features"

What do you like best?

The user friendliness of the product and the amount of features. Also, the customer service and education has been top notch.

What do you dislike?

They discontinued the survey forms in Pro, which would still be a nice feature to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new to email marketing, I would take advantage of Icontact and the additional education that they provide.

Keeping our customers informed and driving traffic to our website. We have set up automation to teach our customers about our services and further their experience.

iContact Pro review by <span>Daniel Ángel C.</span>
Daniel Ángel C.

"Great Service "

What do you like best?

They took the time to answer our questions and guided us to improve our customer database.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately they do not have support in Spanish, our case we are located in Mexico and that is a limitation.

We used it for the mass mailing, our problem was with the database, a negative sending caused our account to be blocked, with the help of our team and the guide of the icontact team we were able to solve it and thus progress in our campaigns.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"iContact Pro makes it easy to effectively communicate with our clients."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great customer support and excellent tech support when tech questions arise. I can add HTML coding and see the results instantly. Test messages assure the message appears correctly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that tech support is not available in the evening (Pacific time zone).

Easy to have multiple lists to communicate relevant messages. It is easy to add a list of new contacts directly to one of the our lists or we can easily create a new list. The email result data is easy to interpret and helps to better design future messages.

iContact Pro review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Easy to use interface for someone that has no html "

What do you like best?

So easy to use this interface to move and drag and drop. Love too that it automatically optimizes your email for mobile and tablet. Extremely easy to copy messages and modify if you have different senders. Automation workflows allow you to visualize the

What do you dislike?

sometimes there are funny font issues, but testing prior to sending you can resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial and test out how to build an email prior. Look at the templates they provide as well that make the building process easier.

quick emails to respond to a customer need at the time.

"Buggy Program"

What do you like best?

It sends emails when you tell it to. That's about all I can say for benefits.

What do you dislike?

The platform is incredibly buggy. There's no responsive email options in the templates so you're stuck having to build you're own, then figure out workarounds to make the responsive coding work since iContact tries to override it. I think this platform would work well for a small nonprofit that wants to send a basic email to stakeholders but does not have the level of polished platform needed for a larger organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would heavily play around with it before committing to using. It has lots of weird quirks. For example, when you try to backspace on copy you're writing, the cursor will randomly jump to another part of the copy and you end up deleting the wrong thing. Also their templates are not responsive so only really work well for desktop applications.

Contacting our various stakeholders around the world. iContact gets the job done even if it's not the easiest platform to deal with.

"Not for us"

What do you like best?

iContactPro is a great tool for smaller businesses with simple marketing campaigns. I like that on one platform you can create and send emails, create landing pages, and use marketing automation. Customer service is also very responsive.

What do you dislike?

As a web designer I find iContactPro to be very limiting. There are many small things that seem to have been overlooked by developers, for instance, I cannot duplicate a landing page without using the same naming convention as the one I duplicated from. When creating landing pages, it's difficult to get elements to align perfectly, and objects overlap each other with disregard to the order in which they created, or my "send backward" commands. Also my browser often freezes on landing page creation pages. iContact landing pages do not work well with Google Analytics, and there is no way through iContact to track where my visitors are coming from. I cannot search my sent emails alphabetically or by sender. Also, sometimes emails I have created disappear for no reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only recommend this if you are a smaller company with little experience with marketing and design.

My colleagues and I are able to create simple email marketing campaigns, and iContactPro has been a good tool to introduce us to marketing automation.

iContact Pro review by <span>Shirlen G.</span>
Shirlen G.

"Email Marketing Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I receive prompt response and support to any question I may have concerning the program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The program is great. Highly recommend it!

I get access to tonnes of emails through my website. Icontact allows me to quickly archive and manage these emails to re-target my customer base.

iContact Pro review by Internal Consultant in Higher Education
Internal Consultant in Higher Education

"I-Contact Pro Strategic Advisors are Knowledgeable and Supportive"

What do you like best?

I have really appreciated the support and professionalism of both the Account Strategists that we have worked with. They have taken the time to know our account and our team and have followed through with great recaps of our monthly meetings with actionable follow up tasks.

What do you dislike?

I have not gone back to review, but when we first joined, there was a UI change that was going to organize the tutorials better. Not sure if that happened, as I have not been back to the tutorial section, but that needed attention at one point.

Determining which images and headlines are most effective to reaching out back to our prospects. Cleaning up our process and email lists so that we get better response from our campaigns.

iContact Pro review by <span>Arisa S.</span>
Arisa S.

"Always helpful"

What do you like best?

Technical support team and account manager. They are always helpful and quick to get back to us when we have technical trouble.

What do you dislike?

Limited capability for NON-HTML writers. I understand Icontact pro meant to maximize accessibility for professionals, but unless you write the HTML codes, editing capability is pretty limited...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need basic knowledge about HTML coding otherwise, it limits editing capability.

Trackability as campaign. Integration with google analytics.

iContact Pro review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Solid Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I like having a knowledgeable Strategic Advisor to make suggestions and help elevate my email marketing. It is easy to manage contacts, apply custom fields, and track engagement with each contact.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that their software is accessible for people with disabilities. This is a great opportunity. Technical issues are preventing the tool from being used to its fully capacity.

With iContact Pro, we have found a robust, email marketing tool. Benefits include a/b testing capability, integration with other software like Google Analytics.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Email Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

The best feature of iContact is the ability to set up multiple cause and effect related events in the workflow manager.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the software has an obvious problem with sending out one-time emails. Sometimes they don;t sent and sometimes the take hours to send/

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure that you have someone dedicated to learning the product as it is no the easiest to use and set up. However, after you are set up the product is quite useful/

It is a great email marketing tool to stay in contact with your customers and promote sales and events/

iContact Pro review by <span>Bill K.</span>
Bill K.

"Well-intentioned but not ready for prime time"

What do you like best?

Our support contact is available, competent and eager to find ways for us to improve our understanding and performance.

What do you dislike?

The technology. We have never used an ESP that can't track conversions (which is what we've been told on numerous occasions). It's unthinkable. We also have deliverability issues we never had with prior ESPs. FInally, at peak season we've seen the platform falter and even fail for an extended period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around.

Nothing different than with any other ESP.

iContact Pro review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"iContact Pro"

What do you like best?

The ability to create and design landing pages that can be included in the emails that are sent out. Just adds a different element to the email and adds an interactive component.

What do you dislike?

Syncing with Salesforce could be better. It isn't as fast or easy that I was thinking it would be. The design features are lacking the drag and drop capability which usually is a key component of efficient email development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great stepping stone for users/companies who hasn't had much experience with email design and automation.

Email automation. With having various accounts that we work with, it makes designing and distributing emails much easier by being able to schedule emails ahead of time.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Great customer service, but quite pricey."

What do you like best?

Our account manager is fantastic. Super accessible and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Working with the designers has been ok. Nothing has come out quite as we expected and the communication isn't always the best. It is also a very pricey service. Also sometimes the workflows don't work as they should despite numerous attempt to fix them.

Our business is an online service, so depend heavily on email for both marketing and service provision. Many of our processes have been streamlined.

iContact Pro review by <span>Tedd F.</span>
Tedd F.

"It doesn’t cost much, it’s easy to use, and you can measure results."

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features that allow a user to create an email campaign and track the results. It also has a very good customer survey program that allows a user to get important feedback from their customers. It's also very easy to add clients to the contact lists. All prior emails are very easy to located and reuse if needed.

What do you dislike?

It really needs more template choices and the templates need to be updated and changed more frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your contacts are opt-in.

Our primary purpose is to inform customers of sales. We use a lot of flash sales. The major benefit is that the emails allow us to stay in front of the customer.

iContact Pro review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Great & Simple!"

What do you like best?

I love working with the automation workflows. Easy to setup and engage with our customer base.

What do you dislike?

With higher customer list it seems to slow down the dashboard. Sometimes it's frustrating to get something done quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iContact support is always responsive and helpful. Dedicated reps are easy to work with and the support desk is great.

Some email platforms do not have workflows or variable data capabilities, which makes iContact one of my favorite to work with.

iContact Pro review by <span>Nick F.</span>
Nick F.

"iContact and iContact Pro has served us well over the years. "

What do you like best?

Our Strategic Advisor, Keri Brooks has been incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with.

What do you dislike?

The back end application interface for forms and landing pages. iframe for sign up forms.

Brand loyalty. Increased reach and engagement.

iContact Pro review by <span>Lindsey Z.</span>
Lindsey Z.

"Great, everyone is really helpful "

What do you like best?

How helpful Vickie is. We have not been as active with it as we'd like and she is always encouraging!

What do you dislike?

I think it's how complicated the integration with Sales Force is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize your contact lists! That's the hardest part for us.

Communicating with clients! We've realized we're not using iContact to its potential though.

iContact Pro review by <span>Raja Kumar V.</span>
Raja Kumar V.

"Advanced Email Marketing Software for SMB/SME"

What do you like best?

Autoresponder is so easy to configure here.

iContactpro is simple yet much powerful Email Marketing Software.

Seamless integration with popular CRM tools.

What do you dislike?

Advanced segmentation of subscribers is missing here.

Auto tagging inside funnel is not available.

Few popular CRM integration is still missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iContact Pro is a great tool for automation rich email campaign.

We have done email marketing for our Company here.

We have setup visitors tracking and autoresponder series.

iContact Pro review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"iContacted still limited, but constantly improving"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of iContact pro are the email tracking capabilities. I can see how many users have opened each email and how it is performing compared to other emails.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limitations when starting from a template. You cannot access the coding and therefore cannot make certain design changes to the format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you research on what is considered spam and triggers as spam in your audience's inbox. We have had to adapt often to make sure our emails are being seen.

We have a large data base of people and need to send numerous emails detailing offers and events through our company. iContact allows us to reach a very specific audience for each instance.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great Value Email Solution "

What do you like best?

Salesforce Integration and

Easy Segmentation

What do you dislike?

Required some reconfiguration of fields

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good Customer Service and Easy Integration. Great Value for the Cost

We were looking for a cost effective solution with Salesforce integration for graduate student recruitment. The product has allowed us to leverage our existing systems and significantly improve the quality and quantity of our communications at a fraction of the cost of other systems.

iContact Pro review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Good functionality but could be more intuitive."

What do you like best?

iContact Pro supplies customized templates for our business. Additionally, the tracking capabilities are very strong. Customer support is very good.

What do you dislike?

Some of the design functions could be more intuitive and easier to use. The process of adding mailing lists can be cumbersome involving several steps. Could be simplified.

The business problem attempting to be solved is ongoing, effective, consistent communication with clients and prospects.

iContact Pro review by <span>Jeff B.</span>
Jeff B.

"Best email marketing platform I’ve ever used!"

What do you like best?

So easy to create and launch any email marketing initiative!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It works great! I love how easy it is

A lot.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

It's inexpensive. If you want to send out an email using a template, it's easy.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly. The wysiwyg interface does not accurately show how the email will look. The templates are very restrictive, and if you change them, you are now working in HTML (see previous complaint). You cannot modify the view modes of anything. The support staff is east coast based, and leaves at 6pm, so if you are on the west coast, forget about any support after 3pm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know HTML, or are happy with the templates they provide.

The only problem it solves is sending out eblasts. Our benefit is we can send out eblasts.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Complete email marketing system"

What do you like best?

First of all, the support staff has been extremely helpful in making the transition from our previous provider. They have also been proactive in getting us up-to-speed on the additional features offered like the Automation (workflows)

What do you dislike?

Can't say I really dislike anything in particular. Perhaps they could fix the LinkedIn posting issue.

Reaching customers and prospects in a consistent manner.

iContact Pro review by <span>Pratibha V.</span>
Pratibha V.

"Flexible for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Lots of easy options to manage multiple clients. Account and Sub account options are good. Landing page creation and lead tracking system is also good.

What do you dislike?

Proper Integration with salesforce is a bit hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the pricing is a bit high in compare to other solutions.

Monthly Press Release distribution, customized email templates and ability to manage multiple accounts.

iContact Pro review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"iContact Pro Review"

What do you like best?

The simple yet effective email automation abilities, specifically to nurture contacts with relevant and timely emails, and the advanced tracking and reporting.

What do you dislike?

We wish we had a better understanding of what status our emails are for potential spam filters.

We're helping our client develop more integrated and advanced email targeting capabilities, and so far we're still developing.

iContact Pro review by <span>Brad T.</span>
Brad T.

"Useful tool for communicating with current and prospective clients"

What do you like best?

As a direct-response marketing agency, it is important for us to continually keep our clients and prospects up to speed on current top marketing opportunities. What I like best about OutMarket is that it not only gives me a platform to build my client communications, but also enables me to track how engaged recipients were with my content. This helps me optimize future communications.

What do you dislike?

I would not call this a "dislike," however the social "buying signals" have not been very useful for us. Most of the "buying signals" that OutMarket picks up on are actually people mentioning our industry in regards to job hunting rather than businesses seeking out our services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your expectations are in line with what you will get from the product-it is only as useful as the work you commit to putting into it. If you have the time to invest in using the tools that OutMarket provides, you will have no problem being successful with the platform.

We are solving the problem of consistency of product and service messaging and the main benefit we have realized is streamlining our communications process.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Quality product"

What do you like best?

It's really affordable for what you are getting. The help team, and our strategic adviser are very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting is a bit tricky post-sending an email, but if you test, you'll find ways around it.

Improving communication with our audience, promoting ease of doing business with the landing page function and button functions.

iContact Pro review by <span>Amanda Victoria P.</span>
Amanda Victoria P.

"Tons of email templates and great customer service"

What do you like best?

My experience with Outmarket has been very positive. While our startup hasn't had much of a chance to utilize the press release function (yet), we have used the email templates quite a bit. There are hundreds of templates to choose from and they're very customizable. I especially love the email analytics section, where you can track opens and subscriber engagement. Rebecca, our assigned Outmarket Account Executive, is super helpful and full of knowledge. She has made herself available whenever we have questions about Outmarket's features.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any complaints about Outmarket.

One of the main things that attracted our company to Outmarket is their reach when it comes to press release distribution. We love that our press releases are directly published on PRWeb.com, with the option to embed our videos and website directly within the press release. We are getting ready to publish our company's first press release announcing our mobile app's launch and I'm excited that we'll be able to take advantage of Outmarket's press contact list.

iContact Pro review by <span>Raja K.</span>
Raja K.

"A true Email Automation form SMB/ SME"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and cleanliness of the dashboard and editor . Inbuilt templates are awesome.

What do you dislike?

Costlier than it's competitor. Need to work more on Automation capabilities .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple layout . User friendly .

No much technical knowledge is required.

We have done Email marketing for our Clients . Drip campaign and Automation Flows are defined easily .

iContact Pro review by <span>Alicia R.</span>
Alicia R.

"OutMarket Suite Simplifies"

What do you like best?

Templates at my fingertips, email analytics, the dashboard snapshot, being able to plot out campaigns, and a great account rep that takes time to answer questions whether they are big or small.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the email data can be a bit wonky depending on the device the email recipient is using. Also, I've had some issue with email templates not behaving the way I want them to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to sit down with your account rep and ask questions. Also, the training videos on how to use the features are invaluable.

We've realized the benefit in being able to pull templates for mass emails instead of having to create them from scratch. We are crunched for time, so anything to save precious minutes is appreciated. The email data we've received has helped us come up with strategies for the next go around and made it possible to detect patterns.

iContact Pro review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Icontact Pro basics"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program along with having all of your contacts within one place.

What do you dislike?

The length of time that it tak to sign up along with transferring all of the contacts as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always make sure you have all of the original contacts so that you'll be able to transfer all of the pro contacts into one area. Backup files are suitable when trying to find the correct contacts.

Being able to send automated emails along with having other all of my business contacts in one area. Great way to establish different contacts and maintaining existing ones as well.

iContact Pro review by <span>Mark M.</span>
Mark M.

"Great Support from OutMarket!"

What do you like best?

We've been with OutMarket (Vocus) for three years and love how much it does for our marketing and communications efforts. We especially appreciate how helpful the support team has been. Megan (our OutMarket account exec) took the time to study our website, read our blogs and watch our product and educational videos so she could advise us better on the best ways to use OutMarket. Because of her efforts, we are getting great information that helps us stay on top of what consumers are interested in for both our Superfood Nutrition and Skin Care divisions.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything we dislike about OutMarket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare OutMarket with competitors and you will find it to be the best product of its kind for the money.

Knowing what customers are saying about Living Fuel and LXR Organics brands is vital to our business. Having access to PRWeb has been important to us so many times as we've used it to let the world know the important things happening in our world.

iContact Pro review by <span>Marianne S.</span>
Marianne S.

"OutMarket helped this newbie author gain incredible exposure"

What do you like best?

As an independent author who recently published my first book, I found myself lost in the world of social media, trying to "build a buzz" about my book and not knowing where to start. Along came OutMarket (formerly Vocus) and its Media Suite and I now had tools I could use to gain exposure in media outlets all over the country and the world, ways to manage social media content that didn't consume most of my day, and a system to analyze all of it. Soon I had almost 10,000 views of my website, an active email newsletter, and a following through Twitter and Facebook. It was a costly venture, but I learned a lot and gained incredible exposure.

What do you dislike?

The product is priced beyond my means. I took a huge risk when I signed on, hoping it would help me boost sales. I did not see the ROI I'd hoped for.

I gained valuable exposure in hundreds of media outlets, developed a social media following, and built an email list.

iContact Pro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"iContact Pro Review G2Crowd"

What do you like best?

ease of creating templates

ability to manage data/lists easily

segmentation of lists

What do you dislike?

sometimes messages do not appear as created when viewed in Microsoft Outlook - I believe it is an Outlook issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend iContact Pro

we are finding more prospects and managing our messaging to them

iContact Pro review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Pretty User Friendly"

What do you like best?

It's pretty simple and user friendly to build an email. I like the analytics.

What do you dislike?

I do find that my emails sent from icontact end up in spam a lot. I didn't have this much of a problem with MailChimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Similar to MailChimp. I'd go with the cheaper option as they have both very similar analytics and systems.

It's nice to have a database and the ease of exporting lists when needed. It's also easy to pull analytics from each email.

iContact Pro review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Digital Communications Specialist"

What do you like best?

The ease of developing emails from template, to html. It's a lot easier to develop in code and use templates as a guide, rather than a restriction.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could see how many emails you've sent per month, even with previous months.

Workflows are going to allow us to automate some email provisions, like welcome and birthday.

iContact Pro review by User in Higher Education

"IContact is a good choice"

What do you like best?

I like the email design services and the social media services. There are many options available for each. The essential pricing is also good and users can have a free 30 day trial.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything negative. They do a good job. What I would say is there could be more of an appeal for college students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the 30 day trial to see how you like it.

IContact teaches very good email marketing skills

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Quality Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Our account representative has helped us through the process of upgrading our account and walked through the new features we have available. They have been very helpful in teaching.

What do you dislike?

Email creation page can act up, and sometimes positioning items on the email template is a challenge. Wish it could integrate w/ an in-house CRM

Email marketing reach

iContact Pro review by <span>Franziska M.</span>
Franziska M.

"Use iContact for a Client"

What do you like best?

The best part is the easy-to-use, yet customizable editor. You can use template widgets, or insert your own HTML.

What do you dislike?

Custom segments via custom fields aren't the easiest to create.

I would like to be able to test/preview emails in different email clients.

Outreach.

iContact Pro review by <span>Dr. Joanne W.</span>
Dr. Joanne W.

"Vocus Marketing Suite & Professional Growth"

What do you like best?

I am a clinical psychologist and have been using VMS for almost a year now and it has been extremely helpful in providing me with tools to promote and grow my business via social media platforms such as facebook, twitter and linkedin. When I began using the VMS last year, Erin Morris, my Account Executive, guided me through the process of strategically marketing to my target population using those platforms. When Erin was promoted last fall, Lynsey Moncrieff became my Account Executive and continued to guide me in a direction that has been responsible for getting over 1,000 visits per month to my website. I have learned how to write press releases via easy-to-use templates and send out two press releases a month, which are being published by over 150 online markets per press release around the country. I live in San Diego, CA and my cousin, Mike, lives in Niagara Fallls, NY area. I was amazed when i got an email from him telling me that he was looking in an Albany, NY online newspaper for something about him and he came across a press release that I wrote! This was a "WOW" moment for me! He was impressed and excited that I had gotten that kind of coverage and liked what I had written. There are many creative activities to learn and Lynsey is teaching me the how-to's and giving suggestions on wording to attract readers to my website. Everyone connected with Vocus is an expert on creative marketing and makes it easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the VMS. The comprehensive marketing suite has everything you need to attract new people to grow a successful business I have yet to learn landing pages and email marketing, which Lynsey is helping me with at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the VMS to others needing direction and expert advice in the journey toward successful internet marketing. It does take time and effort to learn and implement the skils necessary to reap the rewards of sucess. It's well worth the cost of the suite.

Increasing client referrals from online marketing and becoming known as an expert in my field while providing valuable content to my website readers and private practice clients are my goals.

I have had an increase in client referrals from the internet over client referrals from health insurance companies.The individuals who become aware of me online via social media sites and press releases view me as an expert in the mental health field and, then, seek my professional help. In so doing, my business grows successfully.

iContact Pro review by <span>Katherine T.</span>
Katherine T.

"Comprehensive Marketing Software Package"

What do you like best?

The landing page tool is ideal for both your email campaigns and PPC. It is very easy to use and there are lots of templates if you don't have a designer to help or any coding knowledge. The email tool is very similar in that you don't need to know how to code to produce great emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I haven't come across any features I disliked or problems as far as functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used the OutMarket small business package, which is perfect for a brand with a staff of anywhere from 10 to 40 people. Bigger companies will need the larger plans to handle their marketing needs.

Creating brand awareness and increasing business reputation among target market. Benefits have been higher website traffic and leads.

iContact Pro review by <span>Carrie A.</span>
Carrie A.

"Easy & Helpful Timesaver"

What do you like best?

I like that I can plan and post to twitter, google+, and facebook all at the same time. This saves me a lot of time. It also has made me branch out to platforms I wouldn't have thought to use.

What do you dislike?

Image files are not very organized but they reassure me that it is being fixed. Pinterest posting is not available yet. I would like to see cheat sheet with image sizes for the different platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a small business owner looking to start internet marketing this is an easy way to learn and be successful. Try it.

I am able to more easily reach my customers on a daily basis. I can track which platforms they use most and where I should spend my energy and advertising budget.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Pretty Good"

What do you like best?

Best, I like the drag and drop editor and overall interface is quite good.

What do you dislike?

Design limitations and lack of support when it comes to designing for Outlook. Designs in outlook look quite antiquated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for basic email communications.

Content marketing solutions.

iContact Pro review by <span>Deborah W.</span>
Deborah W.

"New Generation Email Marketing with Automation "

What do you like best?

icontact elegance and simplicity differentiate this from competitor.

Automation setup is very user friendly.

In-depth Reporting

What do you dislike?

Less automation feature than it's competitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice overlay , marketing automation at best price. Best Email Marketing Tool for Agencies.

Setup Email Marketing Automation for our Clients.

iContact Pro review by <span>Mariya B.</span>
Mariya B.

"Insightful, time-saving marketing automation tool for a busy startup founder"

What do you like best?

one-stop solution, don't need to login into a million platforms to get marketing done. pr web is great for getting the word out, improving seo.

What do you dislike?

the home page is a bit confusing with the recommendations, buying signals, etc. it would be nice to be able to customize my home dash so that i see what is most important to me right away instead of scrolling and clicking and choosing every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

talk to your account exec, they are there to help and they really do! stephanie acks, my acct exec, is especially wonderful. she goes above and beyond to help me with things i didn't even know i was missing from vocus bc there's so much going on. thanks!

i understand better now what potential customers are searching for, talking about, value the most when it comes to branding services and entrepreneurship in general. again, pr web is great for getting the word out, improving seo.

iContact Pro review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"User Friendly Marketing tool!!"

What do you like best?

I love that it is multilingual! We have lots of Spanish clients and this helps a lot!! It is very affordable and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have trouble with the Webinars showing up and working properly but overall I love iContact

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! Love the graphics and the ability to work in it independently

not having to pay someone for marketing, I am able to use Icontact on my own and show my employees how to work it

iContact Pro review by <span>Jennifer L.</span>
Jennifer L.

"Three thumbs up!"

What do you like best?

Having Vocus is like having dedicated staff to help me get things done. As a one-person department, it's difficult to take the time to dig deep into social media and really make an impact. Vocus makes it a snap. Add to that, the ability to see, in an easily-readable dashboard, the impact of our social efforts.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, the software is terrific, so about all I can say is that it could be more visually appealing. Perhaps using more "buttons" in a side navigational bar and fewer text links across the top would help. I also wish that once I've dismissed a certain type of recommendation, that I wouldn't see it again. It can be time consuming to repeatedly dismiss what is essentially the same retweet or facebook post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time, this will do it. If you're looking for an easy way to manage multiple venues, this is it.

It mines the most valuable information and puts it all in one place, saving me a ton of time every day. I also love the news release feature (enables me to get my word out so much better than before) and the ability to easily put out a monthly enewsletter to my email contacts. Love that!

iContact Pro review by <span>Bryan N.</span>
Bryan N.

"The Best Press Release Service Ever!"

What do you like best?

Vocus makes it so easy and inexpensive to put out a regular stream of press releases, and we always get good pick-up thanks to the Vocus guidelines and pre-release review. We used to pay a PR firm $2,500/month to put out press releases at one of my previous jobs - Vocus puts us in control, saves a bunch and produces strong results. I love the analytics too - "you can't manage what you can't measure," as they say.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I don't like about Vocus so far. I haven't used the other Vocus capabilities because we have a pre-existing system for email marketing etc. but everything about Vocus from the easy-of-use and analytics, to the timely and knowledgeable support of my account rep Vicki, is top-notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make good use of the Press Release feature - it works if you write good reader-centric content!

Our company had virtually zero media presence before we began using Vocus to put out regular press releases. We now have a small but steady stream of qualified leads coming in from our website, and most of them say they heard about us "in an article" or "on an industry news site."

iContact Pro review by <span>Kristen B.</span>
Kristen B.

"Out Market Rocks"

What do you like best?

I use Out Market for sending out Press Releases and Social Media contests. The suite is very easy to use and I like the many options available in the package. Right now we're working on integrating our entire marketing into one platform. Out Market works great! Our rep, Sam Pierce, is extremely helpful and questions are answered immediately! Thanks for being awesome Out Market!!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything I didn't like!

We are trying to increase brand recognition. All of this is made extremely possible with the various options Out Market gives you to increase awareness, whether it be through email, press releases, social media posts or contests. The ability to lump everything into one campaign is great.

iContact Pro review by <span>Brian K.</span>
Brian K.

"It's easy to use for a complex set of uses but I still need help from Vocus support"

What do you like best?

That there are not a whole of extra vendors I need to pay to customize it like I do with Salesforce

What do you dislike?

It wasn't very clear when we signed up that the services to actually consult on our marketing costs thousands of dollars more. I understand it's a great piece of software but we were under the impression that $13,500 included a fair amount of direct communication with people who could create workflows and campaigns with us. Not for us but if you make it so easy why can't they create the emails and landing pages for us quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have somebody at least part time practically entirely devoted to running it, and be cautious if you have any sort of compliance restrictions on type or volume of content you are putting out there by yourself or others.

I provide financial planning for middle America. And I am responsible for marketing on behalf of other financial planners that I have to keep busy. Vocus allows me to collect names of people who are at least mildly interested in talking to us, and to document credibility when that prospect inevitable googles us.

iContact Pro review by <span>Adrionn P.</span>
Adrionn P.

"Great for contact"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I do everything in one app rather than use multiple apps to complete one project.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the speed of the interface and the customer service

Social media management and grouping sources

iContact Pro review by <span>Lisa M.</span>
Lisa M.

"Powerful Suite of Tools and Top Notch Support"

What do you like best?

The integration of the various platforms - one place to log-in, one database to maintain, one dashboard to gauge results. OutMarket is a feature-rich tool that allows us to attract and engage our clients, create landing pages for multiple applications...and our Press Releases achieve tremendous exposure! And we haven't even begun to tap into all it offers! Its best feature, however, is its people. They take a genuine interest in helping us achieve our marketing goals, coming up with creative solutions, creating valuable content, and more. Samantha is a fantastic resource and has introduced us to a perfect solution for a new campaign - taking the time to walk us through the process. And Meghan has been fantastic in helping us launch our social presence. They've become invaluable business partners.

What do you dislike?

We've been using the platform for a year and, on a few occasions, we've asked for a feature that wasn't offered. They've listened and worked to improve the products based on our needs and suggestions. They are always looking to improve.

Internal and external communications, client engagement, media exposure, social media growth, workflow efficiencies.

iContact Pro review by <span>Jeremy P.</span>
Jeremy P.

"Robust and simple"

What do you like best?

The ability to turn a website into an email.

What do you dislike?

Would like A/B testing included with more variables of email

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and robust enough to organize a campaign

Use in a drip marketing strategy for marketing to student in an enrollment funnel.

iContact Pro review by <span>Brian B.</span>
Brian B.

"Excellent, essential guidance and support"

What do you like best?

Our experience with Outmarket has been outstanding: the people we work with are intelligent and thoughtful, clearly working hard to attend to what we need and finding ways to guide us through the next steps. It is a delight to talk with cheerful people who like what they are doing and communicate the value of all the various aspects of Outmarket to us - this is inspiring and encouraging. I can't say enough how much we value the services! There is a clear commitment to making sure we move in the right direction which provides the stability and confidence for us to work towards our goals without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

The social media feed has been educational but finding good stuff to engage with is challenging. Our business focus is very much to blame, as it is a difficult topic, but a quicker, simpler channel would be welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the investment of resources (time and money.) We are a very small business and I cannot imagine how we would learn so much so quickly without these services.

We are marketing written material and intellectual resources. We have learned, in a short period of time, a broad overview of marketing strategies and techniques and are encouraged (inspired!) on a weekly basis by the opportunities to expand our reach using Outmarket services. We have learned to use Twitter, to use Facebook and LinkedIn, to write a Press Release, to handle links and tags for web searches, to review data for improvement, and many other details.

iContact Pro review by <span>Sharon L.</span>
Sharon L.

"Press Releases on my time."

What do you like best?

I love that I can write my press release any time of the day / night and have it approved within an hour. Vocus makes it easy to work on my time. The site is user friendly, easy to navigate and the press releases that go out seem to be widely read. I have even been contacted for additional information as a result of my sends. All-in-all, it's a great way to get your company's messages out to the public!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more specific distribution - I.E. being able to use BOTH parts of the US & business category, instead of choosing just 3. Otherwise, no complaints!!

Our biggest problem is branding and name recognition - we are a niche industry, yet we appeal to a very large audience - the challenge is always finding the right fit. Vocus allows us to find the fit, relay our message, and cast a wide net to our specific audience.

iContact Pro review by <span>Brian M.</span>
Brian M.

"The Vocus Marketing Suite Has Broadened Our Customer Base"

What do you like best?

As a smaller non-profit, we have struggled in the past to be able to reach a larger group of potential customers for the services we offer. Vocus has enabled us to accomplish this efficiently and effectively.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything not to like about the Vocus Marketing Suite. However, as in so many other things in life, you get out of it what you put into it. That means spending time each day to leverage its full complement of services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We heartily recommend this product.

Again, as a small non-profit, we struggle somewhat to build our contact list beyond customers who we have already served. Vocus has enabled us to be in front of a large segment of the people we want to communicate with. PR Web press releases have been particularly effective for us.

iContact Pro review by <span>Paul N. W.</span>
Paul N. W.

"Great Email Software for small-medium businesses "

What do you like best?

I first began using iContact as a sales prospecting tool... it’s super intuitive and quick to pick up.

What do you dislike?

Not many dislikes, template features could be expanded.

Mass comms and utilizing readership analytics

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Very bad Consulting service and Customer service"

What do you like best?

Integrations of many services in one online platform.

What do you dislike?

The consulting service was horrible. Consultants rotate too much, are not very professional, and do not seem to have the experience and skills you would expect from a consultant.

The customer service, at least regarding Account Executives, was also not very good. I complained about our consultant and nothing was done for months until the account executive was replaced. They also rotate too much. Additionally, I had to spend a lot of time at the end to document all of the work done by the consultants during the year because the account executive didnt believe us when we argued that they were owing us consulting hours that the consultant never worked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. I do not recommend the Consulting Service.

2. Document everything very well because if you have a problem later on, based on my experience, you´ll need it to solve any issues, and even so, you might not get the best customer service experience from the account executives.

Mainly social media management and email communications.

iContact Pro review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Always helpful"

What do you like best?

The assistance from my account representative and the support team.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see deliverability stats for specific email providers within I-Contact.

Communication with our customers. We have improved out engagement with customers.

iContact Pro review by Administrator

"Could not be happier with product and support!"

What do you like best?

Working with Rebecca has been great and the workflow we set up works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

At this point I have not complaints about the system.

Successfully targeting guests. Using iContact is easy and very reliable.

iContact Pro review by <span>Marie K.</span>
Marie K.

"Great way to improve your SEO "

What do you like best?

We currently subscribe to the PR package of OutMarket and it has really helped us keep on schedule with releases. On occasion that has mean digging pretty deep but the improved SEO has really benefited us with increased web traffic and inquiries.

What do you dislike?

We've run into a few problems with LinkedIn and Facebook page automatic posts but it might be the way they were originally set up?

One of our more serious issues is list maintenance. The industries we sell to have been merging in record numbers so our email database changes daily, and not in a good way.

iContact Pro review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"iContact is great?"

What do you like best?

I love being able to create emails with no HTML programming using iContact design feature.

What do you dislike?

On test emails it says test I always get new adds and would like to send last month newsletter in test mode but it says Test.

Customer communications.

iContact Pro review by <span>Lindsay S.</span>
Lindsay S.

"A noticeable difference"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make a single posting and have it his multiple social channels as well as to compare the traction each post makes on a social platform. I love the ability to issue and track press releases. Our page reads have increased dramatically and our reach has also increased considerably. I also am looking forward to using the lead scoring and the landing pages.

What do you dislike?

That at this time I cannot connect to LinkedIn business pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the system. It works. There were skeptics at first in my office and the results can be seen to anyone looking at the reports. Our presence in the marketplace is significantly raised. I'm so pleased with Vocus.

VMS has made a noticeable difference in my approach to Marketing and the results received with. We are issuing press releases with ease and able to track their pick up rate and reads. I'm able to log into one platform and post to multiple social sites and well as track how well the posts did and their interaction. I have increased our brand in the marketplace and have for the first time in years had knocking leads come to us. I'm thrilled with the software and know there are only good things to come with it in the future.

iContact Pro review by <span>David L.</span>
David L.

"One dashboard, a world of opportunity "

What do you like best?

Managing our social media, press, and email marketing through one portal is a wonderful experience. In addition to only having to remember one password (don't we all have enough passwords?), you can set up different user log-ins for each member of your team. There are also numerous ways to measure results and effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Very little. There is a learning curve and you have to dedicate time to learn the system, but the time spent doing so is worth it!

Increased public awareness and outreach is our main challenge. The Vocus suite gives us the ability to see how our efforts are making a difference. We have been able to see increased media coverage and expanded social reach in the time that we have been using the product. For a non-profit with limited resources Vocus has been a great addition to our toolkit.