iContact Pro

iContact Pro

Email automation doesn’t have to be complicated. iContact Pro helps everyday marketers work smarter with integrated platform tools, such as email marketing, workflows, landing pages, social media management, lead scoring, behavioral tracking, and analytics.

Work for iContact Pro?

Learning about iContact Pro?

iContact Pro Reviews

Ask iContact Pro a Question
Showing 206 iContact Pro reviews
iContact Pro review by <span>Trevor K.</span>
Trevor K.

A Solid Email Platform

What do you like best?

The automation saves me a lot of time and makes sure I'm not missing anything. Before upgrading to the Pro platform I would have to manually send emails. With automation I can make sure we're reaching our customers more often. The automation interface is intuitive and easy to segment out users with remade segments or on the fly using metrics like birthday.

The templates are plentiful and very easily edited. If you get a pro plan they will even help make templates for you, too.

I actually use iContact for a lot of our customer segmentation and output for other platforms like Facebook ads. It keeps user info much better than our own point of sale does, so it's been more than an email platform for me.

What do you dislike?

The social connectivity needs to be updated a bit. Twitter doesn't have some of the new relaxed limitations, so you can't post messages that are as long.

The only other big dislike I have is that I have three businesses set up and that means a lot of duplication of workflow as automation can't be easily copied between the businesses, unfortunately. That's my biggest gripe. If you have one business or that business is set up to share things easier then this wouldn't be a problem for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend any business have an email platform to reach their customers. To me iContact is the best price for what you get, especially with customer service.

We retain customers through email correspondence. With iContact Pro we are able to remind them of new deals and far more likely to get them to become repeat customers week after week, and year after year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iContact Pro
iContact Pro review by <span>Karin S.</span>
Karin S.

Value for money product

What do you like best?

It is simple to use, and has a variety of plug-in options which can be tailored to your specific requirements.

What do you dislike?

Some functions cannot be copied and thus routine tasks may need to be duplicated. Support for foreign countries is not simple due to time differences. Local support would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allocate time to learn the new system. Not everything works the same way as your old software, and processes are called different things. This takes time to learn and understand. Take onboarding training if this is supplied in your region. It will be worth it to be able to use all the tools from the get-go.

iContact Pro ticks all the boxes for our digital outbound marketing programs. It provides all the required functionality in one great bundle, at an affordable price.

With the reduction in budgets, we had to think carefully about what we REALLY need, and iContat Pro really helped streamline our workflows, so not only did we save on the budget, but we save on time too.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

iContact Pro review by <span>Will C.</span>
Will C.
Invitation from the software vendor

Robust functionality. Great customer service.

What do you like best?

Within iContact, there are a lot of options for organizing your lists. You can easily keep track of lists within lists and segments. It's also got great integration with Salesforce, syncing both ways. Plus, the customer service is really good. The documentation and videos are ok, but when you can get on the phone with someone, that's where they really shine.

What do you dislike?

It can take a lot to get it set up. They are very helpful, but if you are looking to get it fixed up for your org and integrated with Salesforce, that can be a lot of work. But, it's worth it. You'll be glad you did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a robust tool, but your email manager should be able to get it in good shape. They have great customer service. They do great consultations on how to improve your email marketing. It's free; just take advantage of it!

We really wanted to be able to manage our lists better, and you can do that with iContact. It's given us a better idea of where there's crossover in some of our lists. And, it's really helped us send out more emails. When we've got a good idea of who may or may not be in more than one list, that lets us know we can send out two or three emails a day without hitting some people twice.

iContact Pro review by <span>Nicholas K.</span>
Nicholas K.

iContact Pro Review

What do you like best?

In 2017 iContact came out with many nice updates, the best of which was the ability to copy over email templates to different accounts, which has saved us a ton of time. We really like how easy it is to switch back and forth in between our clients in our account, because we usually make changes quite often. I also really like the fact that you are able to make all landing pages and emails mobile friendly. A lot of emails are being opened on mobile devices nowadays, so it is nice to have that capability.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you are unable to copy over workflows to other campaigns on your account. It seems like a waste of time to remake them all the time. The website is also kind of slow. It seems like we do more time waiting than actually getting work done, which can be very infuriating at times when you are trying to meet a deadline. I do not like how you cannot move landing pages across different accounts, because you have to copy code if you want to move them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research - iContact is great for some, but not for others.

We have really been able to take our drip campaigns to the next level and use that to see our clients business' grow. We have been able to spread our drip campaigns all across the US, reaching all of our clients and their clientele.

iContact Pro review by <span>Gina P.</span>
Gina P.

Great Product and Very Helpful Team

What do you like best?

The best part of iContact Pro is the dedicated team that is available to you. Once you sign up you are assigned an account manager that is available to help you with whatever you need. We setup a weekly call with our account manager to discuss upcoming projects, analytics, ways we can improve, etc. Another great aspect of iContact Pro is the amount of projects that iContact helps us with. The iContact Pro team offers customer template creation and copy writing, testing, landing page and microsite design and copy writing, advanced reporting, analytics and performance reviews, workflow creation and social media analysis, branding and image creation. All of this has been very helpful to my company.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have disliked with iContact Pro was that I felt it was a little tricky to build an email for the first time but as soon as I called iContact for assistance they were able to help me right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend that other companies give iContact a try. It may take a little getting used to at first but someone at iContact is always willing to help out and once you get the hang of it, the program is very easy and enjoyable to use.

The business problems we are solving with iContact Pro is being able to easily and efficiently send out a very large number of emails to a wide audience. The benefits I have realized are we are getting a high open rate percentage, resulting in an increase in sales for my business. iContact Pro has also saved us a tremendous amount of time and energy.

iContact Pro review by <span>Joshua T.</span>
Joshua T.

iContact? More like iNeed it

What do you like best?

The intuitive design and layout of the editing. The functions are easy to find (for the most part) and the list selection and deselect are easy to use and manipulate. The filters is one of my favorite parts of this platform. The support and calls we get to discuss things are my absolute favorite.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of just sending one test email at a time. I wish I would send a test email to a group of people. Also, some of the blocks in the "wysiwyg" editor are very touchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to learn how to use. The support staff is second to none. Even among other programs I've used the support here has raised the bar for what to expect from others. It's a great platform that can be integrated with just about any email template you're using. Just fantastic.

Filtering our list for unopens and bounces emails. We have made our lists much shorter and targeted and this has helped us realize the list isn't as big as we thought it was. Which is good.

Learn more about iContact Pro

iContact Pro Videos

Learning about iContact Pro?

* We monitor all iContact Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.