iContact makes email marketing easy with its new, iPhone & iPod Touch application. Add contacts to your email lists, preview your emails, and track your results, anytime or anywhere, all from your mobile device. Don't have an iContact account? You can sign up for a free trial by visiting www.iContact.com.
The application lets you:
- Seamlessly add contacts that you collect from tradeshows, networking events, etc. to your iContact email lists
- Preview your drafted emails before you send them
- Send instantly or schedule a send for all of your prepped email marketing campaigns
- Track message bounces, clicks, opens, and more, all in real time!
- Impress your boss or colleague by forwarding your tracking results and real-time data by email
- Access full customer support - by calling or emailing our Support team with just one tap!
* For iPod Touch users, you must use this application over a Wi-Fi connection.
More about iContact:
iContact is the proven and industry-leading email-marketing solution trusted by small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and over 600,000+ users. Use iContact to engage, educate, and retain your customers, targeted prospects, and website visitors - and ultimately maximize your ROI.
Our innovative platform lets you easily create and send professional-quality email messages and newsletters - using your own designs or one of 270+ available templates. You can then use iContact to monitor your email-campaign's effectiveness by tracking opens, clicks, and more, with real-time performance graphs.
Visit http://iContact.com/iphone for more information.
iContact Mobile App information is gathered from both the Google Play Store as well as the App Store.
You can see the postings on their respective sites: