iContact

Professional email marketing from iContact helps businesses of all stages and sizes get results. From the small business just getting started to the professional marketer looking for strategies to maximize campaigns to the high-volume sender with 15,000 to 5 million+ subscribers, iContact offers a plan to meet every need.

Work for iContact?

Learning about iContact?

iContact Reviews

Ask iContact a Question
Showing 540 iContact reviews
iContact review by <span>Devin J.</span>
Devin J.
Invitation from the software vendor

Awesome design interface and incredibly friendly staff

What do you like best?

I've been using iContact for a little over a year now and any time I have a question, Bill is always quick with a helpful answer. Since their interface update, putting together good-looking emails has been a snap. I love the email signup box they have for me to put on my website too!

What do you dislike?

I wish sorting lists of email recipients was easier, so I could on a whim send an email to only people in a certain area or only people in a certain line of business. It is possible, but it's not quite as user friendly as I would prefer.

iContact has allowed us to keep in touch with customers and potential customers that we might otherwise not have a reason to contact. As a new business, it's really important for us to keep our name at the front of our customers' minds and this is an easy way for us to do that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iContact
iContact review by <span>Kim S.</span>
Kim S.
Invitation from the software vendor

Easy to use - easy to review and understand results

What do you like best?

I created a custom template for our company and really like being able to use that template and modify it to make copy changes each month. I also like the very simple-to-understand analytics which let me know how many people are using our newsletter.

What do you dislike?

Although I have gotten comfortable with creating my own templates, I wish there were more template options related to manufacturing, I would love to find a template that I could just “fill in the blanks”. Occasionally I need to send out an email that is not connected to our online newsletter, and it would be nice if I had a good option for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price is reasonable, use is very user friendly.

We have different lists that we need to send certain emails to, it is so easy to upload a list and save it for future mailings. Having the analytics available on the Dashboard is a huge help, I was able to discover that one of our salespeople was not receiving our emails, so he never knew what the specials were or what information we were putting out there.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

iContact review by <span>Plinth G.</span>
Plinth G.
Invitation from the software vendor

iContact keeps guests in touch with our small art gallery.

What do you like best?

We use iContact monthly to reach over 5000 gallery guests and keep them informed of upcoming exhibitions and events. Once we developed our template, it is easy and very user-friendly to make changes and update our mailings. The recent improvements to the system make keeping our subscriber list up-to-date. Customer support is always responsive and we appreciate the suggestions for keeping our mailings relevant.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we find the template a bit glitchy to work with, and we have gotten feedback from subscribers that there are inconsistencies between desktop and mobile platforms as to how our newsletter appears but nothing that has been a concern of significance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an effective communication tool for a small business.

Our mailings reach gallery guests and followers nation-wide and it is the most effective way we keep in touch. We have completed some direct sales of artwork simply because someone read our newsletter.

iContact review by <span>Tim M.</span>
Tim M.

iContact Email Marketing

What do you like best?

The platform is super user friendly and flexible making email marketing less cumbersome and reducing the amount of time we have to spend creating, deploying, and tracking the results from our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I've been using the iContact platform for two of our brands for over 8 years and haven't found anything that I've disliked. Over the years there are a lot of new features being added. Half the time I don't know what they are but our Rep. is always checking in and explaining them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an email marketing solution, give them a try. If I recall, they have several plans and free trials available. The sales and support team are helpful and not super pushy so it won't be a bombardment if you are in the exploration phase in terms of using their product.

As an education provider, we need to communicate both sales and service oriented email messages to our students. The iContact platform has enabled us to create awareness and generate leads on products, but also provide notifications that our student/customer base need to know about.

iContact review by <span>Kirsten R.</span>
Kirsten R.

Monthly User

What do you like best?

I love their analytics on the emails sent. It is helpful to see what emails do best, and how we can improve. The template are very easy to use and very versatile. It has been interesting to see how the analytics change based on the content and what it is that gets them to sign up to receive our emails. Plus, it give me something to report back and justify the cost of using the program.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better social media integration. There is basic integration for a few of the social media sites, but I would like it to be able to do so much more. I would like to see some kind of integration with snapchat and instagram, as well as better integration with Linked in Business pages. It would also be great if we could send out mailers, making icontact a one stop shop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, very versatile!

We use iContact to send out our monthly newsletter to our email contacts. We also send out various reminders, coupons, and advertising to our various newsletter lists. It has been very helpful in reaching out to our fans, especially those who don't use social media. It is excellent for Business to Business mass emails as well. Newsletter sign up is very simple and it is very easy to get set up. Once you get going you can save templates, use theirs, or even reuse an email previously used.

iContact review by <span>Doug V.</span>
Doug V.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Have been using iContact ever since I started working for the Texas Department of Agriculture in '13

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, intuitive tools, layout, etc. #1 probably the ability to do live chats with tech folks. Helps solve problems in minutes!

What do you dislike?

The price is a little steep. I understand that providing all the services costs money, but I wish it was more affordable. It's a good thing that I don't run the agency and make the purchasing decisions! I might lean towards a cheaper solution.

If I could change something, I would add a width-changing feature to the blocks and sections. On one hand, it's nice to have the stability of a locked-in width, but a dragging-with-mouse way to re-size the blocks would be convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this product to others, who have joined our team, as well as other business owners outside of the agency. It's super easy to use and the availability to chat live (immediately) with customer service is a super service. You can't beat the customer service!

Communicating with our members and promoting the GO TEXAN program with our friends and followers.

Learn more about iContact

iContact Videos

Learning about iContact?

* We monitor all iContact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.