iContact

Professional email marketing from iContact helps businesses of all stages and sizes get results. From the small business just getting started to the professional marketer looking for strategies to maximize campaigns to the high-volume sender with 15,000 to 5 million+ subscribers, iContact offers a plan to meet every need.

Work for iContact?

Learning about iContact?

iContact Reviews

Ask iContact a Question
Showing 438 iContact reviews
iContact review by <span>Doug V.</span>
Doug V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Super easy to use, intuitive tools, layout, etc. #1 probably the ability to do live chats with tech folks. Helps solve problems in minutes!

What do you dislike?

The price is a little steep. I understand that providing all the services costs money, but I wish it was more affordable. It's a good thing that I don't run the agency and make the purchasing decisions! I might lean towards a cheaper solution.

If I could change something, I would add a width-changing feature to the blocks and sections. On one hand, it's nice to have the stability of a locked-in width, but a dragging-with-mouse way to re-size the blocks would be convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended this product to others, who have joined our team, as well as other business owners outside of the agency. It's super easy to use and the availability to chat live (immediately) with customer service is a super service. You can't beat the customer service!

Communicating with our members and promoting the GO TEXAN program with our friends and followers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iContact
iContact review by <span>Nicole W.</span>
Nicole W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We are consistently impressed with the customer support they provide. Our strategic adviser, Peter is always sharing the latest industry best practices and pushing us to take our email marketing to the next level. He serves as a valuable consultant around our email strategy and is always ready to help with a new project. Our monthly check-ins with him are critical to our success in email marketing. The technical support is also very responsive to our needs and there to help with any issues we experience.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are glitches in the platform that make it tricky to get the email to show up the way you want it to when it is sent. Occasionally it will show up different in different email platforms and the trouble-shooting around this can be tricky. Luckily the iContact team is very responsive and ready to help. I also wish it had more abilities to track e-commerce resulting from our emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them as a great tool and resource for the price.

Within our organization there are many different programs using this to communicate with their constituents. Whether it is an E-news for volunteers, our monthly E-new to 10K subscribers or our data-driven, carefully segmented email fundraising program, iContact has been a great tool. It helps us reach more people with the right information that is relevant to them. With this tool we have been able to grow and maintain a healthy email list and launch a successful new digital fundraising program.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

iContact review by <span>Michelle W.</span>
Michelle W.
Validated Review

Great support, easy to use tools

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We love working with iContact, our rep is always mentioning areas we can improve and suggesting new ways for us to think about our content. It's great to have someone with experience looking out for our new team. Anytime we have questions, the iContact team is available and ready with not only helpful answers but suggestions for ways to improve future sends and email construction. The API has been simple to use and allows us to get all of the data from the emails into a digestable format that we can combine with sends from another platform.

What do you dislike?

Not much about the tool is unlikeable, we would love to customize the footers and have the unsubscribe go to our global system directly, but we've found ways to make it work smoothly for our organization. We've been able to work with the API very easily to ingest the data we need to enhance the user customization and personalization within all of our email sends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely meet with them to see if their product fits your needs. Worth a look.

We use their team to help improve our email performance, send to lists of users that are not already in our CRM and engage with our B2B teams. We've seen improvements in our overall deliverability since working with the iContact team and listening to their recommendations. Once we began using their tools more effectively and changing our methods for developing emails, we've seen open and clicks rates both improve.

iContact review by <span>Bard V.</span>
Bard V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We had used I-Contact in the past for about 10 years with great success and satisfaction when our company in 2013 decided to change over to another provider.

We have given this provider a chance, but a variety of issues, poor support and ineffective training have resulted in us moving back to I-contact since the beginning of 2016. And what a pleasure this has been. We receive Account Management support on a monthly basis, we can submit design projects and we are being listened to and given sound advice.

I for one am very pleased with being back at I-contact and I look forward to working with them for many years to come!

What do you dislike?

Really based on my experience with I-contact there is nothing I dislike about the program, or the approach from the I-contact team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use

Cost effective

Excellent support

We are trying to run a variety of email marketing campaigns and by using I-contact we get expert advice on the creation of templates, sign up forms and other useful tips and hints.

iContact review by <span>William W.</span>
William W.

iContact Allows our Business to Succeed

What do you like best?

Our strategic advisor is really kind, funny, and very helpful when it comes to our email marketing needs. He makes great suggestions about subject lines, content, and even the best day to send out our email with historically proven high open rates per our account history. The system is easy to use! We can include and exclude lists to send an email to, schedule it in advance and forget about it. We're also able to see the history of a contact - what the open and how many times. Their clicks, etc. This makes it so we can send to people who open our emails making sure we don't get blocked by the major email providers.

What do you dislike?

The new system can be a bit clunky. I know they're still ironing out some kinks in the new system but for now some things are annoying and buggy. But at least we're able to send. I also wish you could batch delete your lists you create as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of advantages and customization to using iContact to work your email list. They're always there if you need help or suggestions. They can even help write your email. Good organization of your list and list hygiene as well.

We have been able to succeed at email marketing with iContact. Our emails don't get block by major service providers because through iContact we have been able to only send to people who open our emails so we don't get marked as spam. Our open rates have increased and complaints gone down. We still see the same amount of response or even more through doing this!

iContact review by <span>Kyle B.</span>
Kyle B.

Stellar drag & drop editing

What do you like best?

I've worked with several email newsletter marketing programs during my time in media and iContact is hands-down my favorite thus far. The drag & drop editor makes shuffling around content easy and better yet, the templates automatically reformat for optimized mobile consumption. The emails look great on both desktop and mobile devices and we're not even spending additional time preparing that optimized mobile format. Our strategic advisor is also very responsive when we need assistance and offers a lot of insight into the analytics and trends of our databases.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish we had was direct 2-way communication between our business website member databases and the iContact lists for synchronized newsletter opt-in status. Subscriptions get communicated from our website to iContact, but unsubscribes from the emails sent by iContact do not get communicated back to the member profile on our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look into trying out iContact. They are serious about what they do and know what you need to make your email marketing a success.

The biggest problem we're solving is time spent on producing emails. We send a lot of various emails to our multiple website databases (including various sub-groups within each website database) and we can't afford to spend tons of time producing these emails when there are so many other production tasks we need to fulfill. Building emails used to be one of the more time-consuming projects we deal with. They are taken care of much faster now that we have the simple-to-use email builder.

Learn more about iContact

iContact Videos

Learning about iContact?

* We monitor all iContact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.