ICVERIFY

ICVERIFY can help you handle your transactions regardless of their origin, use any connection to process your payment transactions, and multiple users and merchants can be configured in a single installation.

Work for ICVERIFY?

Learning about ICVERIFY?

ICVERIFY Reviews

Showing 2 ICVERIFY reviews
ICVERIFY review by Lakesha L.
Lakesha L.

"My experience went very well and I was always able to complete my transactions."

What do you like best?

I liked having a easy program where I was able to process the credit card transactions.

What do you dislike?

I disliked all the required fields. Sometimes we didn't have the information for some of those fields but it wouldn't allow us to proceed without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think ICVerify is awesome, I truly have a very busy workload and just knowing that I am able to log in and get my Credit Card payments processed very timely without many issues is always a good thing. The only issue I have had is my password being reset so often. That was the only issue I ever had.

The benefits were getting the credit card payment processed in a timely manner and it wasn't that complicated to get the job done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ICVERIFY
ICVERIFY review by Raymond S.
Raymond S.

"I used to manage ICVERIFY for a company called Zetron, Inc."

What do you like best?

The administrative setup was easy and quick. Much faster than other financial systems. Once you configured the .set file, all is gold!

What do you dislike?

At the time, the multiuser function would work, but sometimes accounts would lock and stay signed on. This would require an administrator to logon and reset the account so it could be released. This happened 2 times per year, sometimes 3 times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the roles that the software provides. It make it easy to create/remove users and assigning the correct permissions.

This was implemented at my previous employer. The used the system from day one from prior recommendation.

What Retail POS solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ICVERIFY for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Square Logo
Square
Square provides small and large businesses the tools they need to run and grow their business. Accept debit and credit cards anywhere with your iPhone, Android, iPad or our POS system.
Lightspeed Retail Logo
Lightspeed Retail
3.6
Make sales and manage your store, with integrated inventory management, customer management, on-demand reporting, and eCommerce.
Springboard Retail Logo
Springboard Retail
Springboard Retail is a cloud-based solution that gives you access to real-time data with POS, dashboards and reporting, customer management, customer orders, inventory management, and purchasing and receiving.
QuickBooksPOS Logo
QuickBooksPOS
3.9
QuikcBooksPOS is a online solution that works with QuickBooks and is tailored to your business needs with managed inventory, anytime acces online, and automatically deposited payments into QuickBooks Online.
Shopify POS Logo
Shopify POS
With Shopify POS you are able to do business anywhere and you'll be able to track your sales and growth with all of your data in one system.
Vend Logo
Vend
4.0
Vend is a retail POS software, inventory management, ecommerce & customer loyalty for iPad, Mac and PC where you can manage and grow your business in the cloud.
Tessitura Software Logo
Tessitura Software
3.6
TESSITURA SOFTWARE® is a enterprise-wide, fully integrated software system for arts & cultural organizations.
Oracle Retail Xstore Point-of-Service Logo
Oracle Retail Xstore Point-of-Service
3.7
With MICROS-RETAIL you will simultaneously please your customers, reduce training time, eliminate manual processes, and provide real time data to corporate systems and other points of service.
Retail Pro Logo
Retail Pro
3.7
Retail Pro is a retail management software platform with powerful POS, inventory, employee, and customer management, back office and reporting capabilities.
Clover Logo
Clover
3.7
Clover replaces your cash register, payment terminal, receipt printer, and barcode scanner with an integrated suite of products. Accept credit cards, EMV and Apple Pay.

Learning about ICVERIFY?

* We monitor all ICVERIFY reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.