iDatalabs

iDatalabs provides actionable market intelligence by applying data science and machine learning to big data on technology usage by businesses.

Work for iDatalabs?

Learning about iDatalabs?

iDatalabs Reviews

Ask iDatalabs a Question
Showing 28 iDatalabs reviews
iDatalabs review by <span>Louis C.</span>
Louis C.

Completed a project in hours when it would have taken days using traditional research methods

What do you like best?

I was creating a census of mid-tier ERP systems sold globally both on-premise and in cloud configurations to define potential new markets. The project had to to be done in a very short time window for discussion at a planning meeting. I also had to drill down into the installed base and shipments of each system my company can integrate with to size the adjacent market opportunities. I found iDatalabs and their sales team helped me get up and running fast. No other application had access to the data I needed or had the analysis tools they have.

Combining data that is a challenge to get with an intuitive interface to streamline analysis is what differentiates iDataLabs. I was done with the project in less than an hour using their app.

Jeanne Bialik did a fantastic job and helped me get up and running fast, and I completed the project well ahead of the deadline because of her and iDatalabs’ depth of data support. It's great when you encounter a sales team with empathy and is willing to help out. She did a fantasitc job of presenting the app and helping me meet a tight deadline.

What do you dislike?

I thought the app was extremely easy to use and the data sets are invaluable for marketing planning. I have no complaints, just a suggestion: it would be great to have a greater level of granularity of ERP system types by vendor. But I was able to extrapolate and get the project done.

I was trying to size the main and adjacent markets for our ERP systems. I was able to do this in less than an hour of focused work with the app and data sets.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iDatalabs
iDatalabs review by <span>Mehdi T.</span>
Mehdi T.

IDATA LABS REVIEW

What do you like best?

The best thing i like about iData labs is its ability to integrate data and present it in an intuitive interface. This is very helpful in streamline analysis. There are several fields in this app that gives us a very good idea about the business nature of the target company, their size, contact details, etc.

What do you dislike?

It is a great software. I am able to think only positive things right now. Can't think of anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iData labs is fast, secure, intuitive and has numerous options for the users to play with. A wise investment.

The data this app provides helped us to explore new potential geographic locations to ed gave us so much information to help us attack new markets!ease of queries on site and off site, expedited entry and resolution times.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

iDatalabs review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

datalabs is a great program but you need the money and the product

What do you like best?

IDatalabs actually works great for marketing and keeping track. It works very hard and does find interested people and gets your name out there and gives you good idea and plans. It is a very in-depth and intense program.

What do you dislike?

you need to be a pro, have the money, and already have a very good foundation to use this program well. It is very intense and not user-friendly. It works, but it is hard to understand at the time and it works better if you are already very successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure the money is worth it. Make sure you have the funds to use this program and that if it does not work then it will be ok to be at a loss. Make sure you look up all the things and programs and offers and make sure you understand all of it! They have great customer support so ask questions! This program is not for new users or brand new or super small (5 or less employees) business or at home businesses.

I am not longer using it. I did use it for marketing, planning, and such but could no longer afford it. You need to be very established for this to work well.

iDatalabs review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Great analytics for a novice

What do you like best?

It reaches a wide audience and targets their interest on the platform they use. Whether social media or in data center apps. It helps us take our large and unwieldy audience into a targeted marketing group. We need to use this to gain insight into the trends and what our clients are interested in seeking. How we can better serve them. The scale of data can be overwhelming and this has the potential to make it possible to leverage the opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I have not come up with anything I don't like about this - its new to our organization and we don't have a dedicated marketing team for our small group.. We are still learning about how to market in our field. We typically rely on phone and 1 to 1 contact. This has great promise

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the youtube videos for a great overview and motivation fcr data analytics and marketing tips. They have a wealth of knowledge available for you to learn about marketing, analytics, and how their software fits into your plan. We love the online presence. and hope to grow over the next year into a more streamlined machine.

We need to better reach our target market. We need to target the right business and leave the right impression. Additionally, it is difficult to know how to stealthily reach the people we need to reach.

iDatalabs review by <span>Shannon C.</span>
Shannon C.

IData Do Not

What do you like best?

All I can say is that I liked it due to the fact that you could scan files and have them whether you are online or offline.

What do you dislike?

I was not a fan of Idata labs I didnt think that their cloud was any different or better then any other platform of this type

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realize that iDatalabs is no better than any other cloud service if anything you are just paying more money for something you already have in another platform or within another software.

It was used to help try to store a majority of our documents in one space

iDatalabs review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Great, futuristic and innovative product

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Great features

Customization of reports

Reliable

Quick and efficient results

Prediction and trend analysis

Excellent customer support

What do you dislike?

More comprehensive documentation can be done

More samples can be provided

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great results

Easy to use

Provides great adhoc data analysis and extraction

Reports generation

Analyzing KPIs

Customization of reports

Analyzing market trends and patterns

Prediction and trends analysis

Easy to use and generate reports

Fast and efficient

Market segmentation and analysis

Trend analysis

Pattern matching

Data prediction

Data mapping and market analysis

Leads generation

SEO management

Data management

Content optimization

Increased sales/leads by looking at accurate KPIs generated

Monitoring trends and making better business decisions

Learning about iDatalabs?

* We monitor all iDatalabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.