iDatalabs

4.0

iDatalabs provides actionable market intelligence by applying data science and machine learning to big data on technology usage by businesses.

Work for iDatalabs?

Learning about iDatalabs?

iDatalabs Reviews

Ask iDatalabs a Question
Showing 29 iDatalabs reviews
iDatalabs review by Louis C.
Louis C.

"Completed a project in hours when it would have taken days using traditional research methods "

What do you like best?

I was creating a census of mid-tier ERP systems sold globally both on-premise and in cloud configurations to define potential new markets. The project had to to be done in a very short time window for discussion at a planning meeting. I also had to drill down into the installed base and shipments of each system my company can integrate with to size the adjacent market opportunities. I found iDatalabs and their sales team helped me get up and running fast. No other application had access to the data I needed or had the analysis tools they have.

Combining data that is a challenge to get with an intuitive interface to streamline analysis is what differentiates iDataLabs. I was done with the project in less than an hour using their app.

Jeanne Bialik did a fantastic job and helped me get up and running fast, and I completed the project well ahead of the deadline because of her and iDatalabs’ depth of data support. It's great when you encounter a sales team with empathy and is willing to help out. She did a fantasitc job of presenting the app and helping me meet a tight deadline.

What do you dislike?

I thought the app was extremely easy to use and the data sets are invaluable for marketing planning. I have no complaints, just a suggestion: it would be great to have a greater level of granularity of ERP system types by vendor. But I was able to extrapolate and get the project done.

I was trying to size the main and adjacent markets for our ERP systems. I was able to do this in less than an hour of focused work with the app and data sets.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iDatalabs
iDatalabs review by Mehdi T.
Mehdi T.

"IDATA LABS REVIEW"

What do you like best?

The best thing i like about iData labs is its ability to integrate data and present it in an intuitive interface. This is very helpful in streamline analysis. There are several fields in this app that gives us a very good idea about the business nature of the target company, their size, contact details, etc.

What do you dislike?

It is a great software. I am able to think only positive things right now. Can't think of anything negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iData labs is fast, secure, intuitive and has numerous options for the users to play with. A wise investment.

The data this app provides helped us to explore new potential geographic locations to ed gave us so much information to help us attack new markets!ease of queries on site and off site, expedited entry and resolution times.

What Market Intelligence solution do you use?

iDatalabs review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"datalabs is a great program but you need the money and the product"

What do you like best?

IDatalabs actually works great for marketing and keeping track. It works very hard and does find interested people and gets your name out there and gives you good idea and plans. It is a very in-depth and intense program.

What do you dislike?

you need to be a pro, have the money, and already have a very good foundation to use this program well. It is very intense and not user-friendly. It works, but it is hard to understand at the time and it works better if you are already very successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure the money is worth it. Make sure you have the funds to use this program and that if it does not work then it will be ok to be at a loss. Make sure you look up all the things and programs and offers and make sure you understand all of it! They have great customer support so ask questions! This program is not for new users or brand new or super small (5 or less employees) business or at home businesses.

I am not longer using it. I did use it for marketing, planning, and such but could no longer afford it. You need to be very established for this to work well.

iDatalabs review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great analytics for a novice"

What do you like best?

It reaches a wide audience and targets their interest on the platform they use. Whether social media or in data center apps. It helps us take our large and unwieldy audience into a targeted marketing group. We need to use this to gain insight into the trends and what our clients are interested in seeking. How we can better serve them. The scale of data can be overwhelming and this has the potential to make it possible to leverage the opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I have not come up with anything I don't like about this - its new to our organization and we don't have a dedicated marketing team for our small group.. We are still learning about how to market in our field. We typically rely on phone and 1 to 1 contact. This has great promise

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the youtube videos for a great overview and motivation fcr data analytics and marketing tips. They have a wealth of knowledge available for you to learn about marketing, analytics, and how their software fits into your plan. We love the online presence. and hope to grow over the next year into a more streamlined machine.

We need to better reach our target market. We need to target the right business and leave the right impression. Additionally, it is difficult to know how to stealthily reach the people we need to reach.

iDatalabs review by Shannon C.
Shannon C.

"IData Do Not "

What do you like best?

All I can say is that I liked it due to the fact that you could scan files and have them whether you are online or offline.

What do you dislike?

I was not a fan of Idata labs I didnt think that their cloud was any different or better then any other platform of this type

Recommendations to others considering the product

Realize that iDatalabs is no better than any other cloud service if anything you are just paying more money for something you already have in another platform or within another software.

It was used to help try to store a majority of our documents in one space

iDatalabs review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great, futuristic and innovative product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Great features

Customization of reports

Reliable

Quick and efficient results

Prediction and trend analysis

Excellent customer support

What do you dislike?

More comprehensive documentation can be done

More samples can be provided

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great results

Easy to use

Provides great adhoc data analysis and extraction

Reports generation

Analyzing KPIs

Customization of reports

Analyzing market trends and patterns

Prediction and trends analysis

Easy to use and generate reports

Fast and efficient

Market segmentation and analysis

Trend analysis

Pattern matching

Data prediction

Data mapping and market analysis

Leads generation

SEO management

Data management

Content optimization

Increased sales/leads by looking at accurate KPIs generated

Monitoring trends and making better business decisions

iDatalabs review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Dishonest, inaccurate, and unwilling to provide a refund"

What do you like best?

They were quick to bill and provide the data, but after the data was proven worthless they were unresponsive.

What do you dislike?

Their data was verifiable less than 60% accurate. When I showed them this, they agreed it was inaccurate and therefore useless, but would not provide a refund. Instead, they quoted statistics about how accurate their data usually is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use them. They are dishonest and provide inaccurate data

I tried to get a basic list of customers for a program. They did not provide accurate data, and refused to refund for this

iDatalabs review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Good B2B Database"

What do you like best?

I can use the iDatalabs database to see what is (or isn’t) working for our competitors. I then use that information to modify my marketing approach. I can also predict future trends. Staying ahead of the curve is key.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of information available and one set of information can be presented in multiple ways. While the information is helpful, the interface of the program is difficult. It took me several months to fully understand how to operate the software.

The info gathered from iDataLabs is used to narrow down our target market and deliver marketing materials specific to a certain subgroup of potential clients. By narrowing our target market we are able to create a more personal/relatable marketing materials.

iDatalabs review by Edward G.
Edward G.

"Great Data and Quick Service"

What do you like best?

The team at iDatalabs was super accommodating to our requests. It was a flawless experience from their end. They were able to go above and beyond in their service by suppressing the data in our system when they sent our data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out much. They didn't have t's and c's which I guess my legal team didn't like much, but that is fine.

We are scoping our market. The data they provided gave us so much information to help us attack new markets!

iDatalabs review by Consultant

"Fast way to get the list of contacts you need!"

What do you like best?

It's a fast and easy way to get the list of companies that may require our services. Also, the field that tells you the size of the company was also helpful.

What do you dislike?

It'd have been helpful if there was an email address of some sort that allowed us to get in touch with someone who's in charge of the system.

We're using iDatalabs mostly for sales initiative. We want to understand what businesses we can target based on the supply chain system that they're using.

iDatalabs review by Kunal D.
Kunal D.

"Not highly reliable"

What do you like best?

Just the capacity. The implementation in itself can help the user big time storing data.

What do you dislike?

The performance. It worsens on high loads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a judgemental call in selecting iDatalabs as there are lot of other players in market too.

using this to store complex data packets of various client and client firms including sensitive information and while the capacity is good, on bigger load, the performance worsens.

iDatalabs review by Lenka R.
Lenka R.

"Very Helpful and Knowledgeable Staff"

What do you like best?

iDatalabs employs pretty interesting advanced targeting criteria and pretty comprehensive technology profiles.

What do you dislike?

The problems we had were due to communication issues. They were happy to correct misunderstandings. Jeanne B. was great to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Stick to your basic needs and negotiate from there.

We are targeting potential clients with relative ease. Filling our pipeline with prospects is getting much easier.

iDatalabs review by Wayne F.
Wayne F.

"Excellent Data, Excellent Experience!"

What do you like best?

Communication with Jeanne have been very prompt and professional. Data acquired was very high quality.

What do you dislike?

I've had a very very good experience. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be great to be able to automatically add credits from dashboard.

It helps us target the exact companies we want. It cuts down hundreds of hours to self research.

iDatalabs review by User

"Fairly efficient and user friendly"

What do you like best?

That the layout is not too complicated. It allowed me to get through the interface fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there was a lag in between different windows. Was not too much of a concern. Don't know if that was program issue or company's cpu hardware issue?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue using it. It was a great program that kept great track of data. Would still use it if I was still with that company. I'd even recommend it in the future.

Keep track of different trends in data.. Cannot go too into depth without putting confidential information out.

iDatalabs review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Machine learning to take you to the next level"

What do you like best?

This platform leverages machine learning to give me insights that are actionable and usable in my business. It does what it says it will. Some solid predictive modeling capabilities for sure.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve for sure, but after that, you're golden. We were up and running fairly quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. I highly doubt you will be disappointed in any way.

More efficient with our marketing spending. That is one of the most critical areas of our business and the hardest to wrangle for sure.

iDatalabs review by Alexander C.
Alexander C.

"Great data collection tool"

What do you like best?

I like its ability to collect data online and offline in an efficient and memory intensive manner.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the amount of knowledge required to use it correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep focusing on the user experience and the data processing.

I use data lab for B2B functionality.

"iDatalabs review"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about iData labs is its ability to integrate data and present it in an intuitive interface. This is very helpful in streamline analysis.

What do you dislike?

I like everything in this software. There's nothing that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, its a great tool.

"Best for B2B sales"

What do you like best?

Amazing job in collecting high-value information on millions of businesses and technology products. It is an intelligent data platform for B2B sales and marketing professionals.

Makes amazing use of cloud. iDatalabs have applied Cloud and Data Science experience to collect high-value information on millions of businesses and technology products.

What do you dislike?

Need more marketing to capture a market ..its a competitive world where this product is still not very common among users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try if looking fwd for a new technology

Captures maximum data possible

iDatalabs review by User in Financial Services

"POS Database"

What do you like best?

Accuracy, Ease of use, customer service

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked about the product or the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iDatalabs has accurate and complete data, which can be hard to find. I highly recommend using their service.

We are trying to do some market sizing and research on POS systems in the franchise space and this data helped us immensely. When building a business case, accurate and complete data is essential and that is exactly what you will get from iDatalabs.

iDatalabs review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Its a great software for machine learning."

What do you like best?

This product is great in terms of machine learning.The best thing about this software is it transforms the data into actionable business intelligence.

What do you dislike?

This software has limited features when compared to the other software . Please upgrade the software in trail version

iDatalabs review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Best way to easily transfer info from data tables to business sales!"

What do you like best?

I love the way the information is set up to easily be able to read and compare data entries

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information also has a way of kind of blurring together, I wish it was more distinguishable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the tutorials and make sure you know how to properly enter in the information before using

This software helps out sales department to better close deals with potential clients and sponsors by offering an easy layout

iDatalabs review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Truly helped with my company's data solutions"

What do you like best?

I was truly amazed at iDataLabs ability to potentially scan billions of online and offline data sources, including our own data to meet customer needs.

What do you dislike?

As amazing as iDataLabs is gathering so much information there were times when data would get lost in so big of a net.

This software is helping our company ingest and better streamline our marketing approaches.

iDatalabs review by User in Research
User in Research

"Solid System"

What do you like best?

Cuts out the middle man in being matched to other companies who could benefit from working with each other.

What do you dislike?

Hard to get assistance right now from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

No longer doing paper CRFs, audit trail for FDA and Sponsor audits, ease of queriers on site and off site, expedited entry and resolution times.

iDatalabs review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Sales automation"

What do you like best?

User interface so friendly and fast, very intuitive way to filter the different drivers

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it seems to be exactly what I searched for.

Searching new prospect with defined target.

iDatalabs review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"My Review "

What do you like best?

Their software makes it easy to combine data that would normally take hours to complete.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints about the program

Their program makes it easy to go after new markets.

iDatalabs review by User

"Helpful product that shows results!"

What do you like best?

iDataLabs shows us where we can improve and how to take action.

What do you dislike?

It's a very robust system - don't really have any dislikes.

We address data issues and audience targeting issues.

iDatalabs review by User in Higher Education

"Idatalabs"

What do you like best?

The predictive modeling feature is useful.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much we don’t like. Some things could be streamlined.

Who our audience is and how to reach them.

iDatalabs review by User in Financial Services

"iDataLabs"

What do you like best?

Streamlined solution to target the best possible market.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked.

Creating a pipeline and narrowing down a target audience.

iDatalabs review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Has great protential"

What do you like best?

the modeling capability embedded in the software

What do you dislike?

provides more insight into the models for individuals who do not have necessary stat background

Analytics

Learning about iDatalabs?

* We monitor all iDatalabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.