iDeals Virtual Data Room

4.9

iDeals Virtual Data Room is a tool that provides secure access to large amount of confidential documents for designated parties who can view, analyze and collaborate in a protected environment using any device and from anywhere in the world.

Work for iDeals Virtual Data Room?

Learning about iDeals?

iDeals Virtual Data Room Reviews

Ask iDeals a Question
Showing 12 iDeals reviews
iDeals review by Sary E.
Sary E.

"Simple platform to set up and manage"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly and straightforward. I didn't need to teach my colleagues how to use it or answer any questions from my users as to how this or that is done.

What do you dislike?

I was under the impression that the data room would close automatically upon the end of the primary term, so my accounting team got a few extra invoices before we finally closed the project (can be done in the VDR itself, but we were not aware).

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to use

We were running a small deal, and at one point my colleague overtook the data room management. He isn't a computer person but didn't have to be as iDeals rooms are super easy to use. It took some time to understand and tweak the Q&A settings, but once that was taken care of we didn't have much work to do

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iDeals Virtual Data Room
iDeals review by Sana M.
Sana M.

"Very useful business tool"

What do you like best?

The messaging system is great. Users can add notes, messages can be connected to the specific document or to the group of them. User-friendly interface, easy to upload files with the drop-and-drag feature, convenient search, and structuring tools. Should mention their technical support team, I had the issue with uploading files through Chrome, they provided prompt reply and clarified everything. This is really important for users who are under time pressure and in demand of timely clarifications.

What do you dislike?

So far, would be nice to have more colors in customisation.

Used iDeals for due diligence on investment deal, it helped us greatly to manage our deal processes faster and more efficiently

What Virtual Data Room solution do you use?

iDeals review by Christine F.
Christine F.

"Recomend for your business"

What do you like best?

The user interface is really good: the fact that it's available in French is also one of the reasons why we have decided to go with iDeals. The customer support is really helpful and assisted me with some little issues that I had had.

What do you dislike?

The pre-established data room index was a bit confusing sometimes and did not always fit quite well so I had to ask for assistance. And that is another thing that can be improved – possibility to make changes to data room index without relying on customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend it

This was my first experience of using virtual data room and I’ll definitely be happy to recommend iDeals for any France-based businesses.

iDeals review by Isabella L.
Isabella L.

"The most affordable solution out there"

What do you like best?

Being a small business puts its limitations to the budget, but we were still hoping to find a reliable platform with the essential package of features for our deal. iDeals were one of the contenders who's won our project in the end due to their well-built interface for a reasonable price. The platform had it all covered with their simplicity and a world-class support team.

What do you dislike?

I would have really liked the possibility for some of the users to be in multiple groups, but overall my colleagues and I were delighted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will wait for new features!

We never looked back and will use iDeals for all the future projects.

iDeals review by Damián M.
Damián M.

"Fantastic tool with flexible pricing options"

What do you like best?

We've run multiple deals with the provider, and every time our sales manager showed great flexibility when it came to pricing. Our clients are mostly small-to-medium businesses, so it was crucial when choosing the platform to host their deals. We could easily build up on the Basic plan adding extra features as per each project's requirement.

What do you dislike?

The help section could be improved by adding some videos for the most critical chapters like populating the data room or sharing the information.

On the whole, we know who to reach out to when we have our next client asking for an affordable tool to host the deal.

iDeals review by Krzysztof P.
Krzysztof P.

"High quality product for daily banking activity"

What do you like best?

iDeals provides the best quality of virtual data room services in Europe and some great features that I haven’t been able to find in any other similar products yet.

What do you dislike?

iDeals is slightly more expensive than I would expect but, I guess, this is that kind of situation where you have to be ready to pay a little bit more in order to get high quality product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, add some video trainings to pro version functions.

Used it for due diligence on investment deals and financial reporting. Overall, have to admit, I would rather go with iDeals again rather than hire a local data room provider.

iDeals review by Екатерина .
Екатерина .

"Highly recommended "

What do you like best?

That was first time we used iDeals in our company and definitely will use it again. Program is very simple for understanding as user interface is both efficient and simple, cool that there are different languages. The customer support is helpful and assisted me with some little issues that I had. I liked security settings which provide the high level of protection of confidential materials.

What do you dislike?

We used a couple of platforms before iDeals, and are very happy with our choice so far.

Efficieant and fast dealing with gray number of documents

iDeals review by Carlo P.
Carlo P.

"Thank you a lot for the excellent services"

What do you like best?

Really easey-to-use and very friendly support. We will come back to iDeals VDR in future deals. First attempt to use a new operator was great and improved.

What do you dislike?

Not so much ways to castomize interface and some modules, but we hope that in future versions iDeals will add this functionality in Pro version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, add some castomozation options. Some times users need real need to configure interface according to specific project needs. But overall, it is still industy stundart ux desighn.

We were testing iDeals as a new provider for our deals and it gained best results among other providers. All participants were satisfied

iDeals review by Mazol J.
Mazol J.

"Perfect for SMB"

What do you like best?

- Good investment for money, considering the amount you spend on it;

- Some reporting features are very useful;

- Quick upload;

What do you dislike?

Not much, really. But,

It would be great to have a possibility to upload and view some specific DICOM files in PDF format in a virtual data room; some additional functionality for Intellectual Portfolio Management would be also very useful. I also felt the lack of some customization features; the number of colors to choose is quite limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very great product.

Used it for licensing deals. iDeals was helpful all the way from the start.

iDeals review by Antonio A.
Antonio A.

"The easiest software to use"

What do you like best?

iDeals saved us a lot of time since their support guys were able to create the folder structure from an Excel file we provided. This helped us to populate the VDR in a fast and ordered fashion. What I also liked is the comprehensive reports section which allowed me to see the most interested bidders.

What do you dislike?

I think reports could be more graphical, but then the number of details for each action makes up for that for the time being.

I for sure would pick iDeals for our future deals.

iDeals review by Marc M.
Marc M.

"Excellent VD Room, Highly Recommend "

What do you like best?

Getting the VD Room setup is very simple, the layout of the site makes it very easy for users to view files. The security and auditing is top notch.

What do you dislike?

I really cant say anything I dislike about the program as I was very satisfied in all areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product, Fairly Priced, Highly recommend.

It helped us with the sale of an Asset which allowed other companies to view our data.

iDeals review by Consultant in Investment Banking
Consultant in Investment Banking

"Easy to use VDR"

What do you like best?

- It generates various types of reports based on users, usage, views

- Ability to restrict viewership and access at various control levels

- Easy data uploads, downloads

- Categorization of data

- Value for money

- Good security controls

What do you dislike?

- not much to dislike

- more expensive than other cloud applications

- Data rooms with controlled access and security

Learning about iDeals Virtual Data Room?

* We monitor all iDeals Virtual Data Room reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.