IdeaScale

Showing 13 IdeaScale reviews
IdeaScale review by <span>Charles F. L.</span>
Charles F. L.

Innovation Engine!

What do you like best?

It's easy to acquire, install and use. It's a highly reliable and scalable platform idea generation and management. Customer support is high quality. The user community is vibrant and shares ideas on how to use and improve the platform. Our students, faculty, and staff find it to be a very valuable tool.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a few useful enhancements, for example, the ability to clear leaderboards or have leaderboards by campaign but, overall, I dislike very little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that due diligence is done with others in your industry that currently using the system effectively. Plan your rollout with your functional and technical teams carefully. Build communication and marketing plan and execute them well. Build effective, scalable, and sustainable models for reviewing and managing ideas and implementing those that make sense. Have consolidated campaigns. We had too many open ended campaigns on a myriad of topics and we worked recently to consolidate them. Follow up with idea generators on a regular basis. Determine how to report on ideas generated and their current status and report regularly to campus stakeholders (e.g. student government) and your organization's executive leadership.

We use IdeaScale to allow students (most especially), faculty, and staff to suggest, comment on and vote on ideas on how to improve all aspects of University life. We use the platform to allow technology professionals to suggest, comment, and vote on ideas for improving technology at the University, for improving the IT organization, and for suggesting charitable and service organizations that we should partner with during our annual Week of Service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IdeaScale
IdeaScale review by <span>Danielle N.</span>
Danielle N.

Excellent value for money! Excellent support

What do you like best?

I’ve used IdeaScale twice in different work environments on flagship innovation projects. As the Program Manager, I relied heavily upon the IdeaScale team to help me with successful implementation and I was extremely happy with the result!

What do you dislike?

I have a background in software development so I’m always going to notice opportunities for improvement, but to be honest, the system has come a long way in the last 5 years in particular. I’m a long time user and I would choose IdeaScale again for sure. Excellent value for money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you won’t be disappointed. Best value for money.

Trying to deliver innovation programs at scale without a flexible, process driven tool like IdeaScale is impossible.

I always come back to this tool because of the features, I haven’t found anything this good for the price. I especially appreciate how easy it is to get SSO authentication setup and to appoint multiple judging panels and even configure weighted criteria. I haven’t been able to find any other tool that has the same level of customisation in the stage gate design. I really enjoy working with IdeaScale and putting it to the test in new environments with new challenges!

What Idea Management solution do you use?

IdeaScale review by <span>Christa W.</span>
Christa W.

IdeaScale Helps Optimize Internal Communication

What do you like best?

I feel like the people at IdeaScale understand our organizational goals and want to help us achieve them, giving us an external perspective and new ideas for how to get there.

What do you dislike?

It's a deep and complex platform that we, as a non-profit, don't have the resources to develop, optimize, and support.

Trust building amongst distributed staff. Front-line staff path to bring benefit in terms of customer outcomes forward.

IdeaScale review by <span>Dina M.</span>
Dina M.

Excellent Product - Great Implementation Process

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use IdeaScale. The process is intuitive and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - IdeaScale is easy to use which has increased adoption rates.

We needed a user friendly way to collect ideas to improve the experience for our members (customers) and a solution that would allow us to easily communicate to the submitter where their idea was in the process from submission to implementation. We used another solution but it wasn't user friendly so adoption numbers lagged. When we implemented Ideascale, we saw our adoption rates go through the roof.

IdeaScale review by <span>Mehrez H.</span>
Mehrez H.

Simple and Scalable

What do you like best?

IS provides a platform so that every stakeholder is involved early on to make sure the idea is well on track from its inception.

What do you dislike?

Nothing special. As far as I am a using, which is relatively short, I still did not encounter something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to to account for each and every idea in your organization, optimize the time cycle, and get everyone involved in early stages, go for IdeaScale

Streamline ideas and optimize the idea lifecycle. Properly manage time and resources, and account for each idea.

IdeaScale review by User

IdeaScale Review

What do you like best?

It helps in share and collaborate the ideas and feedback from anywhere.My team has been able to prioritize their work and ideas best suited for implementation. Helps in maintaining the innovation pipeline for better implementations.

What do you dislike?

To access to more and customized features we need to upgrade to premium plan and pricing becomes and issue for this .sometimes exporting to excel and privacy setting becomes a concern .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great Brainstorming tool and helps in idea generations. Its very flexible and can be customized.

We wanted to run through the ideas with in the Program in our organization and gather ideas and share the details with all in the team. We used it as an Brainstorming tool on various topics.and provided valuable insights for senior leaders also.

Learning about IdeaScale?

* We monitor all IdeaScale reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.