IdeaScale

Showing 10 IdeaScale reviews
IdeaScale review by <span>Danielle N.</span>
Danielle N.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I’ve used IdeaScale twice in different work environments on flagship innovation projects. As the Program Manager, I relied heavily upon the IdeaScale team to help me with successful implementation and I was extremely happy with the result!

What do you dislike?

I have a background in software development so I’m always going to notice opportunities for improvement, but to be honest, the system has come a long way in the last 5 years in particular. I’m a long time user and I would choose IdeaScale again for sure. Excellent value for money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you won’t be disappointed. Best value for money.

Trying to deliver innovation programs at scale without a flexible, process driven tool like IdeaScale is impossible.

I always come back to this tool because of the features, I haven’t found anything this good for the price. I especially appreciate how easy it is to get SSO authentication setup and to appoint multiple judging panels and even configure weighted criteria. I haven’t been able to find any other tool that has the same level of customisation in the stage gate design. I really enjoy working with IdeaScale and putting it to the test in new environments with new challenges!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IdeaScale
IdeaScale review by <span>Christa W.</span>
Christa W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I feel like the people at IdeaScale understand our organizational goals and want to help us achieve them, giving us an external perspective and new ideas for how to get there.

What do you dislike?

It's a deep and complex platform that we, as a non-profit, don't have the resources to develop, optimize, and support.

Trust building amongst distributed staff. Front-line staff path to bring benefit in terms of customer outcomes forward.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Idea Management solution do you use?

IdeaScale review by <span>Dina M.</span>
Dina M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use IdeaScale. The process is intuitive and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - IdeaScale is easy to use which has increased adoption rates.

We needed a user friendly way to collect ideas to improve the experience for our members (customers) and a solution that would allow us to easily communicate to the submitter where their idea was in the process from submission to implementation. We used another solution but it wasn't user friendly so adoption numbers lagged. When we implemented Ideascale, we saw our adoption rates go through the roof.

IdeaScale review by User

IdeaScale Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It helps in share and collaborate the ideas and feedback from anywhere.My team has been able to prioritize their work and ideas best suited for implementation. Helps in maintaining the innovation pipeline for better implementations.

What do you dislike?

To access to more and customized features we need to upgrade to premium plan and pricing becomes and issue for this .sometimes exporting to excel and privacy setting becomes a concern .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great Brainstorming tool and helps in idea generations. Its very flexible and can be customized.

We wanted to run through the ideas with in the Program in our organization and gather ideas and share the details with all in the team. We used it as an Brainstorming tool on various topics.and provided valuable insights for senior leaders also.

IdeaScale review by User in Financial Services

GReat experience, very easy to navigate.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The speed of the program, and its easy of access. Even the most novice of users and employees are able to use the program. They are able to learn and create a positive experience with it each and every day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the newer feels of the program. There is too much upvoting/downvoting and not enough people utilizing it to comment on ideas or projects. It doesn't seem to organize the best from the worst very efficiently, if there was more customization I think it would work even better.

We are solving new projects and ideas that our employees and clients provide to us. We find the values of these new initiatives and see if we can project a possible timeline of adapting to the new ideas.

IdeaScale review by <span>Caroline B.</span>
Caroline B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

After a thorough review of all crowdsourcing challenge platforms (and contemplating building our own) we selected IdeaScale to run the Fix California Challenge (http://www.innovateyourstate.org/final_fix_california_challenge_winners_announced) which resulted in over 450 ideas submitted through the online platform and privately as well as thousands of votes and comments. We set a low bar to entry since the design of the project was to encourage public participation and were overwhelmed by the quality, quantity and nature of the discourse of the community. IdeaScale staff were instrumental in the success of the Challenge - working with us closely prior to the launch, during the Challenge to advance stages and address any issues we had, and even after close of the Challenge listening to our experience in order to continue to improve their product. We heartily recommend them to work with!

What do you dislike?

There were some limitations in ability to customize the pages (even on the white paper version) and to prompt users to share which I believe IdeaScale is working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recomend working with IdeaScale for crowdsourcing!

The Fix California Challenge (http://www.innovateyourstate.org/final_fix_california_challenge_winners_announced) resulted in over 450 ideas submitted through the online platform and privately as well as thousands of votes and comments. We set a low bar to entry since the design of the project was to encourage public participation and were overwhelmed by the quality, quantity and nature of the discourse of the community.

Learning about IdeaScale?

* We monitor all IdeaScale reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.