IdentityNow

With IdentityNow, SailPoint delivers integrated IAM services from the cloud that automate compliance, provisioning, password management, and access management.

Work for IdentityNow?

Learning about IdentityNow?

IdentityNow Reviews

Ask IdentityNow a Question
Showing 3 IdentityNow reviews
IdentityNow review by Lori T.
Lori T.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Great access area and easy to navigate. Has easy to find access.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to get the whole program up and running. It is worth the wait to get it live. It seemed to slow down our system at the time but am sure it has been upgraded by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is cost effective and easy to implement. It did slow down my system but that was over a year ago. Need to implement and get running again.

Better security and easier access. Haven't had this go live yet but seems like a really easy to use program. Used in the past but not live now.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IdentityNow
IdentityNow review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

All my logins are centralized so i only have to login once instead of multiple locations. Password recovery is very simple to use

What do you dislike?

I have been using identity now for several months without an issue as of yet, so I really couldn't say.

Password recovery is the most convenient feature. We are able to save a lot of time without having the IT department reset user's passwords.

What Customer Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

IdentityNow review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Password help"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to set security questions in case I forget my password instead of calling tech support

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing about it I don’t like, it’s very convenient for reseting my password

Being able to reset password easily if I forget it

Learning about IdentityNow?

* We monitor all IdentityNow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.