iDoneThis

I Done This gives helps you track your own progress, and understand what your team is working on, too.

Work for iDoneThis?

Learning about iDoneThis?

Categories

iDoneThis Reviews

Ask iDoneThis a Question
Showing 7 iDoneThis reviews
iDoneThis review by <span>Jack H.</span>
Jack H.

"A To-Do List That Leverages Dopamine to Help You Get 'Er Done"

What do you like best?

Super simple interface, very intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't dislike anything. In fairness, I haven't really beat it up yet. However, I have very simple needs and it's working for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This guy is really simple. It is little more than a glorified To-Do list. But it does that one thing really, really well. I've tried a LOT of to-do lists and so far, this is my favorite.

I have suffered from a nagging sense that I am not productive enough. This little app fits me perfectly. I track everything I have done, and it helps me to realize I am getting a lot more done than I realized. Beyond that, it also doubles as a "to be done" list. But because its focused on what's BEEN DONE rather than what is still UNDONE, it gives me some nice neuro-chemical feedback that I need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iDoneThis
iDoneThis review by <span>Mark C.</span>
Mark C.

"Baru-baru ini diperbarui - app paling sederhana dan paling sederhana untuk pemeriksaan tim terdistri"

What do you like best?

1. Alur kerja seringan mungkin - balas email harian dengan tugas yang Anda lakukan setiap hari, satu per baris.

(Ini sangat penting, karena pengalaman saya sejauh ini adalah semakin ringan alur kerja, semakin besar kemungkinannya untuk menjadi kebiasaan. Aplikasi ini tidak ada gunanya kecuali digunakan setiap hari. Dengan aplikasi pelacakan tugas berfitur lengkap sepertinya akan lebih sulit untuk dilakukan. orang untuk membuatnya menjadi kebiasaan)

2. Terintegrasi dengan Zapier. Jadi, misal, papan Trello saya secara otomatis mematikan 'selesai' saat kartu diarsipkan dengan komentar 'Selesai'

3. Antarmuka web sangat membantu saat Anda membutuhkannya

4. Anda juga bisa menambahkan "dones" satu per satu melalui email, jika Anda mau.

What do you dislike?

Versi sebelumnya agak ne-ne, tapi sejauh ini keriput tampak disetrika keluar di 2.0.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jika mempertimbangkan aplikasi pelacakan tugas tim dengan lebih banyak fitur tapi alur kerja lebih besar, ingat saja lebih sederhana, Anda dapat menyimpannya lebih cenderung bahwa orang akan menggunakannya sebagai kebiasaan.

Jelas saat mengerjakan proyek besar, membantu memecahkan semuanya menjadi tugas kecil yang mudah dikelola. Dengan memiliki akuntabilitas harian, jauh lebih mudah untuk tetap melihat kemajuan yang realistis. Juga secara terpisah, saat mengerjakan tanggung jawab yang berkelanjutan, ini hanya membantu untuk berfokus pada hal-hal yang berdetak satu per satu.

What PLM solution do you use?

iDoneThis review by <span>Renea H.</span>
Renea H.

"Productivity On Steroids"

What do you like best?

IDoneThis is my absolute favorite software of anything I have used. Why? Because IDoneThis is a great way to write down what you need to do, what you did, and what you are going to do...Past, Present, Future right there.

It also shows you just how much time you have been wasting on projects.

I found that I not only use it for business but also my personal life. I am in the process of writing a book, FWD to 50. This software helps me to remember those events by simple hashtags. IDoneThis also allows me to search that hashtag for all of the dates concerning it.

My schedule has literally been cleared to free up what is most important in life.

I see exactly where I am putting my effort everyday.

While ideally it is used to track personal progress, you can use it successfully for my team as well.

An additional favorite is that the pricing is just right. Most all software I use, it is on a month to month because honestly, new software is developing all the time.

Not IDoneThis. I bought this software for the entire year. I immediately saw its value.

I found IDoneThis in an article Walter Chen, the founder, had written about why he developed it. It peaked my interests.

Interest satisfied.

It also emails you at the end of the day like...What did you get done today? Super cool. You can just hit reply to that email and you are right in logging.

One final note: Zapier integration available.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about IDoneThis is the surprising fact that less than 200k people know about it.

That means, according to Statisticbrain.com, that of the 400k of CEOs as well as 1.7 million General and Operations Managers, a very small amount even use this game changer!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe in this software 100%. It has been very valuable to me and my company.

It has given me a realistic view of what is working and what is not.

I have ceased wasting my time on projects that are not productive. My time is valuable and thanks to this software, I have stopped wasting it.

Vision. It gives you incredible vision.

Goal setting. IDoneThis helps with goals to realize them more quickly.

iDoneThis review by <span>Raghav V.</span>
Raghav V.

"Tracking my tasks has become very easy"

What do you like best?

The minimalistic UI is great. It helps me be productive with my various tasks for the day. Often I have projects in my to-do lists - but I done this helps e break it down into smaller portions and take them down one by one. The daily reports are very neat, just enough metrics to be productive.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a mobile app makes it difficult to stay updated on the go

Daily productivity. Task tracking. Breaking down big projects into smaller tasks and achieving them on time.

iDoneThis review by <span>Derek B.</span>
Derek B.

"Slick little 'digital standup' tool"

What do you like best?

iDoneThis is an essential tool for teams of any size - idiot-proof interface, easily enter your to-dos and completed tasks, and get an email digest automatically shared to all team members at the end of the day. Simple way to see what your team is doing at a glance.

What do you dislike?

Web interface is great, email reply tool is not - also, iDoneThis could really benefit from a Chrome extension or mobile app.

Team communication, insight into teammate projects, keeping a visible to-do/done/doing list.

iDoneThis review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Brilliant experience with iDoneThis"

What do you like best?

The email digest that is sent out each day detailing each of the tasks every member of a particular team accomplished during the previous day.

What do you dislike?

The iDoneThis web application isn’t too pretty. The design is basic and feels very bootstrap. It is effective in it’s purpose. But sometimes feels like it lacks in features such as linking to documents etc.

At my company, we've found ourselves asking ‘What did we do before iDoneThis?’. The tool allows you to be kept in the know about what your entire team is working on and and what they have accomplished. It’s difficult keeping track of what everyone is (or is not) getting done. Especially as your business grows. The app helps track your own progress, as well as everyone else’s. So you’ll never been in the dark again.

iDoneThis review by <span>Enrique A.</span>
Enrique A.

"Loved it could not get my team to engage"

What do you like best?

The concept of using something like Idonethis to keep our remote team in sync was definitely attractive.

What do you dislike?

Functionalities very minimal for the price.

Keeping remote team and different areas of the company in sync

Learning about iDoneThis?

* We monitor all iDoneThis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories