If No Reply

If No Reply is an email automation tool that works on Gmail, receive inbound and outbond sales direct from inbox, drip campaigns for new signups via API and sent all email from Gmail like normal.

Work for If No Reply?

Learning about If No Reply?

If No Reply Reviews

Ask If No Reply a Question
Showing 10 If No Reply reviews
If No Reply review by <span>Karl T.</span>
Karl T.

"Works well even for beginners"

What do you like best?

I am missing a tracker or reminder function in Microsoft Outlook. As for If No Reply I like that this addon is easy to install and use. You can choose multiple days and steps to remind someone of a mail that has been sent.

What do you dislike?

The addon seems to crash a lot. I would like an automatic save function to save your steps and mail content. When it crashes it should at least write an error into a protocol file so you can look it up and try to fix the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you search on google for this sort of functionalities you will find different free tools and addons. Make sure you pick the one that suits you best.

I use the templating and user lists mostly. As a small company, we do not have lots of resources so I like to be able to use this functionality for free (up to a specific amount of contacts).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about If No Reply
If No Reply review by <span>Sebastian S.</span>
Sebastian S.

"Best addon for Gmail"

What do you like best?

If No Reply is very easy to use. They offer short videos on youtube that show and explain the functions.

The installation is uncomplicated.

What do you dislike?

First I started to wonder if the installation of If No Reply worked. Once you open up Gmail you will see the normal compose button. Just underneath that button, it should show the If No Reply button. There seems to be a loading time though and the If No Reply button will show up after a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me, it helped to deinstall other chrome and Gmail addons - the loading time of if no reply became better after that.

I can not track all mail conversations easily and sometimes a request will be forgotten due to illness or when someone is just too busy to deal with it immediately. I use If No Reply as a reminder for myself and it works well so far.

What Other Email solution do you use?

If No Reply review by <span>Rolf M.</span>
Rolf M.

"Simple way to save time"

What do you like best?

The name-giving feature of this awesome tool. It sends you an alert if someone has not replied your mail in a certain time. As an accountant for the city I have not much critical contact with other colleagues but when it is the case it's mostly very urgent. If I forget someone or something it's a critical fault. The tool helps with this issue.

What do you dislike?

At start sometimes it did not save my options but this error never occurred again. Also after the free trial period, the tool could be a little less in costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the money than install this addon as quickly as you can. Never lose the overview of your mailings again.

I am keeping track of my urgent mailings to other colleagues and sometimes outsourced service providers. Especially at this time of the year when we have to make the yearly reportings the tool helps to keep track of all things regarding mailings and to save a huge amount of time.

If No Reply review by <span>Karin L.</span>
Karin L.

"Basic tool for email automisation"

What do you like best?

It is easy to install because it is integrated in my gmail account. Also it can save you a lot of time. This is especially important for persons like me who are working alone in the finance sector. It can especially help you with the cold mailing to potential customers.

What do you dislike?

I think the price is too high for the features compared to other products that nearly have the same efficience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be helpful for new companys like startups and for every company with few workers. Can save a lot of time and makes the organisation of emails way easier.

I use it mainly for the automated follow ups to customers. Without the tool I think that I lose one or the other conversation with a potential customer. With the help from If no reply i can focus on other things, i.e. working to get new customers.

If No Reply review by <span>Gerrit L.</span>
Gerrit L.

"Mass mailing made easy"

What do you like best?

If No Reply makes it easy to send multiple e-mails to a user group of your choice. The mailings do use a main template, though every mail contact your are sending a mail to will have their specific values which can be used to personalize the mail towards them.

What do you dislike?

I would like a free version of If No Reply for personal usage. The free trial is limited to 200 contacts for instance - also there is a trial interval of 14 days only. The functionality of If No Reply is really good but it does not offer enough to pay a lot for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use e-mail templates with this one too.

When sending mass mails to an huge user group If No Reply saves a lot time for me. Every contact still feels like receiving a personalized mail though.

If No Reply review by <span>Karina L.</span>
Karina L.

"Best tool for small companies who need to send out a ton of emails"

What do you like best?

You have the possibility to personalize every message you send per email. This takes nearly no time and is automated. Overall this tool is perfect for saving time at work.

What do you dislike?

Can not think of any point yet. But as I once contacted the support they did not respond me in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used this tool for a long time but at the moment I think this is one of the best add-ons for people with a Gmail account. Just try it for free and see for yourself.

I just discovered this awesome tool. I use it to send out mass emailings to all customers and potential customers. This works fast and is consuming nearly no time. Before that, I used no tool that was perfect for my work.

If No Reply review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Free follow up tool"

What do you like best?

If no reply offers easy to use follow up mails. They can be triggered on several events. For instance when a recipient did not reply to your mail after 2 days If No Reply can trigger a mail you pre-defined for exactly this case. It is well integrated into gmail.

What do you dislike?

I do not really dislike something specific about this tool. I wish there would be something like a flow chart diagramm or a calendar function to visualize the follow up sequence that you created. This way you would have a much better overview on all mailings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a google account for gmail first. Since this tool attaches itself to gmail, you have to use gmail as well.

If No Reply offers templating and mass mail forwarding. When you import a list of users with their names and other important values it can be used to personalize their mail. This helps a lot during the day and it automates lots of business work for me.

If No Reply review by User in Financial Services

"Follow-Up Service for Gmail"

What do you like best?

If No Reply integrates itself easily into your Gmail Account. The compose area looks pretty familiar to your normal Gmail compose section. It is fast to use and there is basically not much explanation needed - I watched the introduction video and that I was able to use If No Reply. If you need to follow up your mail conversations this is probly a must have.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about If No Reply. Only thing to mention: I wonder why this functionality is not integrated into Gmail already. I would prefer not to pay for this and would like another business model for this addon... maybe it would be possible to integrate banner adverstising for free usage of If No Repy,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - it might be very useful and is easy to install.

It is easily possble to follow up conversations with a time schedule of your choice. Also the template functionality helps to save time when messaging co-workers or when you try to send out bulk mailings to a bigger user list.

If No Reply review by <span>Ute C.</span>
Ute C.

"No more forgotten mails"

What do you like best?

I am a very structured person but at work with a ton of emails to write and to reply even I can forget sometimes about my several conversations. With this tool, I will never forget an email again. And the price after the trial period is reasonable. For little money, you get a great simple tool.

What do you dislike?

It only works with my Gmail Account and not with other Mailing Accounts. Also, it was a little bit difficult to learn all the features it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak for myself. I was convinced to pay for the tool after the trial period. It is a tool with very good features.

The main benefit is to have the safety to never forget an email again. But even better you save tons of time with the tool. Never search an email again that you have the feeling of it is not replied.

If No Reply review by <span>Emin A.</span>
Emin A.

"Sales automation for Gmail"

What do you like best?

The aspect that it saves me and my coworker a lot of time because of the automation features it offers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in general, maybe the price after the trial period could be a little lower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free trial of 14 days without a credit card required so I can recommend testing it for anybody who is interested in this addon.

We are sing the tool to personalise mass mailings to our customers which works fast and easy with the features that ifnoreply offers. With this tool I never lose the focus about my mailings to vaious customers and can concentrate on the really important things in our business.

Learning about If No Reply?

* We monitor all If No Reply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.