Igloo

Igloo is a provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations.

Work for Igloo?

Learning about Igloo Software?

Igloo Reviews

Ask Igloo Software a Question
Showing 38 Igloo Software reviews
Igloo Software review by Keith S.
Keith S.

"Igloo Keeps Us Connected"

What do you like best?

Our users are not techies - they work in social services - so having a simple, browser-based intranet (and some of our folks use the smartphone app) was key.

Everyone loves it. Quick place to share ideas and keep that sense of community amongst a group of 35 staff spread out across multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part wasn't Igloo - it was getting the culture to move from sending emails to each other to using the intranet. Still a bit of work to do, but we're getting better every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been a SharePoint adminstrator in the past. Igloo is so much easier. I spend very little time doing "Admin" stuff.

Internal communication is the biggest one. Also the wiki is a great place to post policies and procedures, the wifi password and instructions on how to use the photocopier/scanner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Igloo
Igloo Software review by Thomas B.
Thomas B.

"Igloo "

What do you like best?

The ranking for employee contributions, ADFS integration, support is very timely, professional and worthwhile.

What do you dislike?

The inflexibility of some of the processes, the amount of time it takes for customizations or fixes (as opposed to work-around or get by with)

Recommendations to others considering the product

get SLA in place that if additional functionality is needed they will get it to you to evaluate within XX days. This is fairly important, IMHO. They seem to be a "BIG" small company. Good product, good designs, good solutions, but enhancements seem to be on their timetable only with very little input from the user community.

Company wide communication, where we have one HQ with 30 people and 40+ home offices. central repository for knowledge without having to search through a filesystem nightmare.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great customization capacity but poor customer service and complicated pricing plan"

What do you like best?

lots of customization capacity and give your own branding on the web site.

What do you dislike?

You need to prepare to allow time for administrators and end users to use Igloo powered collaboration web site. The pricing plan/contract is not clear-cut. There is a base contract price and additional charge per user if your member base grows over years. There seems lack of communications and follow ups between Igloo's internal staff/departments. I had been asked to contact them back-and-forth between their account managers and finance department for resolving a simple billing issue, which took nearly 2 months to get settled. We were invoiced inappropriately to begin with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try shop around for other similar platforms (e.g. Base Camp, Team Work, etc) if any of the following apply to you:

- you don't have a firm budget for the next 3-5 year in your business that can be dedicated to solving your business challenge with Igloo

- you want to get your end users and administrators focus on collaboration work real quick

- you want to simply your pricing plan

The organization I'm working with is trying to find a platform for partners, members and colleagues from other organization to collaborate and share knowledge. To be fair, I think part of the problem using Igloo is that we don't have much time to actively engage our end-users in logging in our Igloo powered web site and doing actual collaboration work.

Igloo Software review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"I'm part of a professional association that uses Igloo for document organization and our extranet."

What do you like best?

Igloo helps us keep track of essential organization documents and prepare for monthly meetings. When we have board turnover--which happens, as expected, every year--we have better continuity because of Igloo.

The Igloo community help resource is very convenient, and people are usually quite responsive.

Overall the web posting tool is pretty good for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Admins for our community cannot update user email addresses--the individual user has to do that. Sometimes users don't get to that and it hinders communication.

Some of the web posting we do takes a lot of steps--especially if we want to link to photos or documents. Our team is all volunteer, so it would help if more of us could do this faster (in fewer steps).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Igloo is flexible and convenient. The people are friendly and helpful.

Increase IABC member retention, attract new members, attract professionals to our Silver Quill Awards program, convey the value of membership, share resources and professional development opportunities (including our regional conference) and help our regional board perform at its best.

Igloo Software review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"An Intranet Community That Works for Faculty"

What do you like best?

The Igloo customer support is always timely and efficient. The team is friendly and forthcoming and always happy to meet with us either in person or to chat on the phone. When I first became the system admin there was a small learning curve to understanding how to control various aspects of the software but I found that every question I had was met with a very clear answer, often with the support team walking me through various fixes and potential actions to troubleshoot in the future. The Igloo team is definitely the best part of this software; very people-oriented.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we find that because of the nature of WISE's usage of the Igloo intranet there are updates made that aren't always ideal. For instance, doing away with the anchor button on some of the pages makes creating some content more difficult in that there is only one person on the team (myself) who knows how to properly code.

We bring together industry and faculty to share files, research and have events related to sustainable energy. We create pages that are view-able to the public with separate portals for industry and academics. Being able to control the access of every single thing we place on Igloo down to a specific person is extremely useful when sharing on-going research and confidential documents between members. Its straight forward and does not need to be micro managed by the community administrator (me). Its a helpful time-saver!

Igloo Software review by Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion
Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion

"A great experience from various perspectives! (implementation, end-user & administrative)"

What do you like best?

The team at Igloo have been a pleasure to work with from the very beginning and they check in monthly to share updates about upcoming releases and share best practices. Aside from that, with a little training, the platform is relatively easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to dislike however I would say that the continued modernization of the platform is an opportunity that Igloo is taking steps to accomplish. The editor could be a bit more robust and the ability to collaborate on documents in real time would also be a great value add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan, plan, plan! Plan your content strategy, plan your resources and various supporting contributors, plan how you will administrate the platform. Igloo is a fantastic tool given the right amount of resources and planning to support it.

Centralization of business information, news, alerts, and updates. Igloo has allowed us to convert tribal knowledge to institutional knowledge. We have also been able to increase the sense of community and unity across our various international offices.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very Positive. The tools that we needed were all there. "

What do you like best?

-Had all the main features we needed such as

--A way to broadcast news to our customers

--A place where we can post various articles

--A place where customers can ask questions

-Social Analytics was very cool and had lots of potential

What do you dislike?

-Our biggest issue was not with the software but driving user engagement on our end. It was difficult at times for us to get people engaged with the platform. The forums also duplicated a lot of what should have been handled by our client support group. I and others on the product management team ended up doing some client support.

-Occasionally there were a few bugs. I think I still cannot see the config icons at the top of the page. I know they are there and if I mouse over them I can click them, but that confused me for a bit. Maybe I needed to add back a widget? That resolved a similar issue else where.

Client Engagement was the biggest issue we were solving. We wanted a single place to hold product announcements, engage directly with clients and share knowledge.

Igloo Software review by William M.
William M.

"Really helping us break ground in physician-hospital communication"

What do you like best?

I am the CMO of a rural health system and always challenged with improving communication among my physician colleagues and in my leadership teams, The ease of loading up information, meeting minutes, discussion questions, mini blogs etc. really helps me a lot. The LDAP works really well for us.

What do you dislike?

The mobile platform needs updating I think. There is an "app" but I think if it worked better in a mobile browser that would be more helpful for me. Or if we could get an app that used "notifications" that really would be fabulous. Have struggled a little bit to figure out the integration with other cloud stuff. That might be me.

The notifications routines are limited to email subscriptions which is not good enough for my needs. Would like the option to have iPhone notifications and text notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the beta version

Improve communication-working really well in my opinion

Collaborating virtually on strategy/projects-going slow but my teams are addicted to meetings still (gag).

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"The Igloo Experience"

What do you like best?

Igloo's software has allowed my team to host forums on a variety of topics of interest to our users.

What do you dislike?

The basic package is not as customizable as we'd like. We can modify the look using basic HTML, but any more advanced updates require development support from Igloo at an added cost. The bilingual features are also not as established as we'd like. Some feature requests we've made to increase usability (and enhance the user experience) have not been possible to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are satisfied with the Igloo platform as it is out of the box, but wish we could do more to customize the theme and features ourselves. If you're just looking for an intranet platform, the basic package will work well for you. We're using the Igloo platform as an external communications tool and find the basic Igloo package is limited. You'll need additional funds in order to customize the platform to your liking.

We're using Igloo's platform to connect directly with our target audience. The platform has also connected users to one another.

Igloo Software review by Tyler C.
Tyler C.

"UI is not intuitive and the site isn't clearly laid out to optimize efficiency "

What do you like best?

I really appreciated the fact that the site offer a wide range of options for building your community. Probably the best things were the flexibility to be build a somewhat custom experience and this would have been a great thing if it was more efficiently laid-out.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that the site was not easy to use. While it offered a range of options, determining what every thing was and how everything looked and functioned once live was a real problem. We were using Igloo but quickly discontinued use of the platform given that a large group of well-suited users couldn't figure out how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful: It only seems like a great opportunity. Be warned that it seems more like a large bag of great things but then - once opened and laid out on the counter - seems to all be out of sorts, not well put-together or thought out. UI and build out are both terrible experiences.

Internal communication is a challenge for us and determining how best to navigate around the swelling of emails and get clear, direct message out to a large number of people across many states, departments, and skill levels. We originally thought that having a centralized area of communications in many forms would be the best case scenario, but Igloo proved to not be too useful for this purpose.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great platform...I just hope they will improve notifications"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable Igloo is. We are a company of diverse teams, and with Igloo, every team gets its own, self-designed space. I also love the level of customer service we get from Igloo. That's actually one of the reasons we chose the platform. Igloo reps are very responsive and very reliable.

What do you dislike?

The notification system drives me crazy. I'm trying to get my company to reduce its dependency on email, and yet every Igloo notification is delivered via email! And the email notifications are structured in such a way that they are hard to understand. I've got non-native English speakers who have a really hard time figuring out which notifications are important (comment for you) and which can be ignored (new version).

Also, I can't stand the search function. Why oh why isn't there an advanced search? You can only filter by type or labels (which are useless). I'd really really like to be able to search by person who posted, when posted, phrases, excluded phrases, etc.

We have staff all over the world who feel more connected now. And those who use file storage love version control. I also think that the wiki feature has been great for us...we have a ton of knowledgebases set up.

Igloo Software review by Pierre L.
Pierre L.

"Our new Intranet rocks!"

What do you like best?

Igloo has been stellar from the start. All the way through design and implementation, they have been super supportive and responsive.

Although we are just now rolling this out to our company, our small test group has been quite impressed.

What do you dislike?

One thing I have been a little wary about is that a lot of what we are doing is breaking ground with the Igloo team. We are the first to test some of these integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose Igloo over Jive and Jostle for several reasons.

This is solving the need for centralized hub for communication, news, and other company wide information.

This will allow us to do several things that we have pieced together with other tools before, such as : memo distribuition, task lists, version control of shared documents, blogs, team spaces, help desk, learning management.

We are integrating this with Zendesk, Litmos, and Google Apps.

Igloo Software review by Raquel G.
Raquel G.

"Intranet made easy! Solve all your corporate communication and collaboration problems"

What do you like best?

Design and usability are the first impressive features that come my mind. Igloo interface is responsive, friendly and intuitive so you can learn how to use it by yourself just exploring all sections.

Theme customization is available to use your brand on it.

Another amazing thing is that if you decide to have a modern intranet right now, you can deploy it on cloud (SaaS, hosted by Igloo) and start using in a few minutes.

There is a free version for small teams with unlimited time of use. It may be a good option to try it before buying.

External software integrations can make your experience even better and complete. For instance, you can integrate cloud storage services such as Dropbox and e-mail to improve communication and collaboration among users.

What do you dislike?

Theme customization demands CSS knowledge. It may be not so easy to do if you don't have any experience.

LDAP authentication with free version to test it.

Pricing per user may increase costs and make it impracticable for some companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version first and get to know how Igloo Software works.

Be aware that the price is charged per user and it can be high if you have a lot of users in your team or company but Igloo team may be open to negotiate a good plan that fits your needs.

Basically team communication, collaboration and updates about our tasks. We also use it to deliver contents such as internal communications and news that may be important to our company members even when out of office.

File sharing, version control, calendars and task control are interesting and powerful features that we also use in our daily activities.

Igloo Software review by Kristin H.
Kristin H.

"Like a well-oiled machine..."

What do you like best?

This was our first intranet build and we were beyond impressed with how organized and methodical the Igloo process is for implementation. We really enjoyed working with them and they came prepared with a very set schedule and milestones to work towards. They kept us on track and guided us through the whole process, providing support along the way. They also had great toolkits for launching the new site and employee engagement.

What do you dislike?

There is truly nothing I would criticize about Igloo or the process of building our new intranet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely include Igloo in your search for an intranet provider.

We have found a new way of engaging our staff through contests, polls and social interaction on our intranet. We are cutting down on company-wide emails and connecting teams that wouldn't normally work together.

Igloo Software review by Maurice R.
Maurice R.

"A comprehensive Intranet out of the box but with great possibility for customization"

What do you like best?

I like how straightforward IGLOO is to configure, once you've undertaken some basic training. We were able to get our intranet up and running in our company in a matter of weeks.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations and I would have liked to have seen more real-time statistics and analytics straight out of the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a solid platform and it will get where you want to go when you don't have any intranet. Pricing is a bit on the expensive side but technically it's an outstanding product with a lot of flexibility and possibility.

We have improved communications and created a central point of information for the company. We have more work to do but IGLOO is helping our departments communicate better.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Very powerful tool with a great team behind it."

What do you like best?

I like that the user account stands alone from the community, so the same person can be a part of multiple communities at the same time. It loads fast, it's great for file sharing and the desktop tool works well. The best part for me though, is how helpful and knowledgeable the staff are.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more customization options available to the end user in terms of page layout. Also, I would like to have a 'wide' view available.

We are solving an issue of centralized and up to date resources, file sharing, and communication within our cross-country team. Igloo has helped us create an online community where people can share files, news and stories from the road.

Igloo Software review by Claudette L.
Claudette L.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

How easy it is too load information. PDF is viewed on screen and not always needed to be downloaded to see. It is a good toll for communicating with our associates.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that I do not dislike any aspect. Maybe that is does not self refresh, yes I am saying that that is the only thing that I am not a great fan of when it comes to igloo

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use

easy way to communicate with associates

Igloo Software review by Vinicius L.
Vinicius L.

"Excellent intranet software! Team updates and collaboration are crucial!"

What do you like best?

Igloo software is very easy to use since initial configuration untill daily use. You can configure your initial intranet in a few seconds just filling some fields with your information. After that you just need to add members, groups and customize your environment and your profile.

All main features to build private social network and improve team collaboration and communication are available. You can share files, schedule meetings, create forums and control tasks with your team. The navigation through these sections is very intuitive with a clean interface.

Another interesting features is that you can customize your theme. Is possible to change CSS code, logo, colors, header, footer, etc.

There is a free version with all functionalities limited to 10 users, 10GB of storage and 3 team spaces that may be enough for small teams.

What do you dislike?

There is not several language support. You can only use in English or French.

Others authentication methods like SAML and LDAP are not available in free version.

Despite of having a limited free version, the pricing is a little high. For bigger teams, you have to pay per user/month. The price can increase significantly depending on the number of users.

For users without CSS knowledge customizing themes can be a little bit difficult. Maybe more graphical options to change layouts would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying license, do the math! The pricing is per user / month and can be very high for bigger teams. You can always use the free version to evaluate for 10 users and there is not limit of time to use.

Despite of that princing alert, Igloo is a great and simple software that delivers what is promised.

Improving communication between team members, file sharing and meetings schedule. When centralizing all communications in one robust and reliable platform, productivity can be significantly incresead. For employees that work outside office Igloo software is very useful too.

Igloo Software review by André G.
André G.

"Igloo Review"

What do you like best?

The features of the platform are powerful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is cluttered, and many members of the space have a difficult time navigating it.

Members are using the space to house documents and have discussion about their committee work between their annual meetings. The benefits have been higher engagement between committee members and better reporting of statuses.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Intranet Solution for National Mortgage Company"

What do you like best?

The editing is really quite simple. The WYSIWYG editors are helpful and make it nearly dummy proof.

What do you dislike?

There are some things I would assume would have been part of the platform, for example - the user online/offline feature to me should default as online if you are logged in. Seems...common sensical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask your internal business partners what is most critical to them...then make sure it gets addressed in the platform.

Communication, collaboration, and version tracking.

The ability for our end users to access up-to-date information in a single, easy to use location was the driving factor.

Igloo Software review by Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.

"Igloo is an Intranet you'll actually like"

What do you like best?

Edu- Vision 2020 is a small not-for-profit organization whose goal is to provide a computer based educational solution "school in a box " to primary teachers and their students who live in remote communities around the world.

Igloo is “up and open” always, no matter the time or the time zone.

Team members can collaborate and work on projects together, communicate in real time, and solve problems quickly and easily, even if they’re located on the other side of the world from one another and in different time zones.

Streamline and organize - better work flow and less time spent of juggling multiple applications in different places.

Multiple ways to communicate – Write it once and send it once, and distribute it to a select few or the many, easily, easy to follow visual email thread, Wikis, Forum. Broadcasts

Excellent searching.

What do you dislike?

Hoping they include "the ability to communicate and have face time" within your own space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with Igloo. Responsive company, easy to use and get started, great customer service.

Saving time and productivity has increased, easy and fast to get started, tools we already know how to use, our knowledge repository is in one place, and searching and retrieving content is properly filed and organized.

Real Time communication anytime to team members in Dubai or in Toronto

Communication Is Better – Team, Partners and Advisory Committee can send information, questions or request assistance directly.

Responsive company, easy to use and get started, great customer service, hand-holding if you need it,

Cost effective, budget friendly for a small organization.

Igloo Software review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"A sound intranet platform for your people"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the turn-key aspects which make Igloo intranet software ready to use off the shelf. Its straightforward look and feel minimize confusion and keep things simple for users who want to get things done.

What do you dislike?

There are customizable options but they are largely limited and limiting. Perhaps the platform will become more flexible and allow for more creativity over time.

My company now has a secure, modern Intranet that gets the job done. Our team members can reliably find integral documents, templates and communications in safe space for all.

Igloo Software review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great Solution!"

What do you like best?

Igloo is designed with many out of the box integrations (email, Desktop, Google, Chatter) that makes it a seamless part of a digital workplace

What do you dislike?

Igloo has adopted a search functionality that is somehow different than SharePoint which can make user adoption and experience a bit more challenging

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand as an organization what is your vision of a digital workplace before trying to evaluate a potential solution

Implementing a user centric work environment where the individual worker is empowered to succeed in her role and can work anywhere in a fast, modern way to help advance the company goals.

We are in the process of evaluating our options for a digital workplace service providers

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Customizeable Plug-n-Play Intranet"

What do you like best?

The ease of content posting makes it easy to engage on a small learning curve. The integrated word tags also helps make navigation easier and content related to one another more visible.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes to properly fill in content and the maintenance it requires an almost full-time admin. This isn't a bad thing. It's your company intranet. It should be maintained by you. But, it's not for the very busy. It absolutely requires an owner to admin, edit, populate, and help others engage.

A singular source for company-wide necessary content. Interactive widgets help with engagement and spreading our millennial-style culture throughout a nation-wide, blue-collar, multi-generational company.

Igloo Software review by Angie A.
Angie A.

"great way to share info internaly"

What do you like best?

its easy for all users to add content. its become a tool to share news an interesting articles

What do you dislike?

the design of the page is difficult to costumize

improve the internal communication

Igloo Software review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"Share and collaborate with staff"

What do you like best?

Ease of adding content and administrating site.

What do you dislike?

The subscription are not working consistently at this time.

Connecting staff across 23 locations. Responsive design allows access from a variety of platforms.

Igloo Software review by Cedric D L.
Cedric D L.

"Director of Information Technology "

What do you like best?

Document Collaboration has helped our internal communication

What do you dislike?

There are not any features that do meet our needs

Updating to a modern platform allowed our business to collaborate my effectively

Igloo Software review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Igloo Review "

What do you like best?

The tool that igloo offers is fanastic along with the wealth of knowledge that they have in the intranet world.

What do you dislike?

I think that igloo could be more hands on versus always thinking about billing for hours. A lot of conversations were about billable hours not about lets get the project done.

Having a extranet is resolving our retail solution. Excitement between the our retail partners.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Some potentials"

What do you like best?

Online and chat forum capabilities are easiest to use and enables the work that my group needs to do. However, it is still not as seamless as platforms like Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Poor workflow structure...too many clicks to do work and find info. There are layers and layers of information to sift through. Even with the search function, it is difficult to find info. There is no ability to categorize, add to favourite, like, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for the new Igloo to be implemented.

Member-to-member engagement. Things have to be quick, easier to use and manage for people to want to use it.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Great Tool for Communication with constant improvements"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ongoing improvements, strong support. I am the one and only admin for the company along with being Hr Director so it had to be easy to set up and maintain and it is.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time. It's a great tool at a great price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this tool! So easy to use!

For us it was ongoing communication and engagement with virtual workforce. We need a great way to connect in the virtual world and Igloo solved that for us.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Igloo for Social Community"

What do you like best?

We use Igloo as a social community to stay connected to all departments within our company. It's easy to use, and an effective way to communicate to a lot of people all at once.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty pricey for what we use it for.

Communication between departments in all different areas across 2 states.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Site Administrator of a small (200 staff) non-profit"

What do you like best?

Simple enough for all staff to be able to contribute

What do you dislike?

unpredictability in the formatting for the WISYWIG - we've had too many issues with that

Less space taken up with all staff emails, trackable communications for all. content management of documents.

Igloo Software review by Jessie B.
Jessie B.

"Awesome platform and team!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use and update the platform is from a content creation standpoint. The peice that really makes the company stand out (especially from others in their space) is the personal approach they take with getting to know their client's goals and success metrics.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could control more of the branding experience without needing to know CSS

Internal communication gaps

Igloo Software review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Quick ti implement, easy to use, Igloo is a ripping platform."

What do you like best?

Easy to use site manger and drag n' drop for widgets etc.

What do you dislike?

The re is no aspect I don't like in Igloo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a demo.

Document repository and collaboration.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

It has really helped our company collaborate and share ideas/thoughts/news. We utilize the document sharing component of this software to upload all our standard templates and it's great having everything in one place

What do you dislike?

I do not like when we upload images in horizontally stretches the image so everything looks really skinny.

Internal communication is definitely something this software is solving.

Igloo Software review by Internal Consultant in Accounting
Internal Consultant in Accounting

"Very friendly and knowledgable people to deal with"

What do you like best?

They are very easy to deal with, have always responded to queries very quickly in a calm manner

What do you dislike?

The only issue would be the time difference, being in the UK, but some things cannot be helped

we were able to open up a whole range of services for our staff on the intranet with some very simple changes.

Igloo Software review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Long time customer- the good and bad"

What do you like best?

Ability to spin up an intranet quickly .

What do you dislike?

Constrained by available content types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to visit them if possible. They have a great team.

Internal communication

Igloo Software review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Very good experience with this software"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Good visability and user functionality.

What do you dislike?

Looking for more features and upcoming updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good Product

Business to Business

Learning about Igloo?

* We monitor all Igloo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.