IKO System

IKO System is a B2B prospecting software that helps sales reps build a solid pipeline. CRM and MAP integration, email tracking and automation, analytics, consultancy services and a feed of outbound leads allows sales teams to automate prospecting for leads from any source.

Work for IKO System?

Learning about IKO System?

IKO System Reviews

Showing 36 IKO System reviews
IKO System review by Yasine S.
Yasine S.

"Amazing time saving tool"

What do you like best?

With IKO-SYSTEM I am done losing time searching for contacts and qualified leads.

I have in a blink of an eye all the information I need at the most opportune time.

It allows me to save time to focus on high added value commercial tasks and to have a step ahead the competitors.

What do you dislike?

To think that my competitors can hear about this tool is the thing I dislike the most;

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly and firmly recommend this tool. Once you've tested it you can't help but to use it. The information is often relevant and give you strong trends about your business.

I succeed in keeping an eye on my competitors activity and prevent them from getting my market share on the business.

I also succeeded in bulding a strong qualified leads data base to always have a growing commercial activity and prospection.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IKO System
IKO System review by Jérôme L.
Jérôme L.

"Great Solution - Innovation and Customer care."

What do you like best?

- The unique ability to mixup data from traditional sources and social network.

- I like the business principle of IKO. Understand what is happening on your market.

- We can look at our Partner, Competitors, Prospects and Customers in one place...

- It is really cool to add companies you follow on the fly and can navigate on this. In fact there is a problem.

Good database off almost all companies.

- I like the magic lead function and the competitor lead too. Ease of navigation on the contacts we have targeted.

i like the dashboard on who I monitor... It is helping me too make sure I follow the appropriate mix.

What do you dislike?

Room for improvement in Social Network Only leads.

Sometimes we do not find our targeted contacts...

Would like to have a better admin console to see who is connecting and when...

Better filtering on leads not showing what is not in you geographical patch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open Minded team. it is always a pleasure to talk with them. Really customer centric.

- Stop cold calling by smarter profiling.

- It is very good to get insight on our market...

- I like the idea of having rapidly a briefing on key accounts we are following.

- We can also see who is talking to whom and do some intelligence on our competitors.

- We see also who from our partners is talking to our competition.

- Help better list the key point of contacts.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

IKO System review by Mimoun K.
Mimoun K.

"IKO: Best Tool To Get HOT Leads!"

What do you like best?

Have you ever heard from your prospects saying "oH You shoulD have called me beFore, We have jUst Selected oNe of youR competitor".... well if you are a sales rep you know that this happen a lot! And this happen because you haven't been at the right timing with your prospect decision process. TOO LATE!

What if you could change the game, play differently and be at the right time at the right place and start your sales cycle MATCHING your prospect decision process ON TIME!

Well this is what i like with IKO, it helps me get hot leads that I'm contacting at the right time because IKO has identified they have a project and budget for ME.

What do you dislike?

Beside the fact that IKO is a great tool - it has the possibility for you as a sales rep. to find contact details of your prospects such as direct phone numbers, emails and cell phone ....

For example if you are prospecting a new account, you can get a list of your target with contact details such as emails - what you can't do so far is to ask IKO to get you a list of contact that has only the Cell phone numbers so you can prioritise your prospecting activities and kick off your calling with hot contacts that have a cell phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go try the tool right now!

BENEFITS:

- Getting new hot leads

- Start a sales cycle on time

- Be more effective

- Increase of my results by 20%

IKO System review by Cheik A.
Cheik A.

"Powerful tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that IKO System helps me to map out targeted accounts and they also feed me with new accounts I have never heard before.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if IKO can synchronize with a CRM. Also sometimes you don't get a lot of information about a contact in a company, but to be fair the majority of the time you have relevant information about the contact.

My job is to identify is to detect, qualify and convert leads into opportunities so my colleagues can turn them into deals. thanks to IKO systems I was able to identify an opportunity thanks to their opportunities alerts and we are currently discussing with this prospects about the added value that we can bring to their business.

IKO System review by Gildas L.
Gildas L.

"IKO is the awesome business accelerator on top of LinkedIn "

What do you like best?

- IKO Magic leads is an incredible engine that pushes potential interesting contacts taking into account your own network and your preferred tagged contacts

- It consolidates all your social networks like LinkedIn + Viadeo + Xing in one single comprehensive virtual network

- You benefit from your colleagues network to extend drastically your potential preferred contacts to prospect

- Your competition network updates are precious to identify new potential projects

What do you dislike?

- No mobile interface

- Ergonomics could be improved (ex: show more details in the lists)

- Accelerate Sales team intelligent prospection => LEAD GEN ACCELERATOR

- Competition activity followup => BENEFITING FROM YOUR COMPETITION OWN PROSPECTION & IDENTIFING MORE PROJECT LEADS

- Leverage each own network + all team network in an easier way => LEVERAGING THE WHOLE COMPANY SOCIAL NETWORK FOR DOING BUSINESS

IKO System review by Fabien R.
Fabien R.

"IKO Sales Intelligence"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that I sign new deals (I would probably have missed) with this app. The triggers I receive on my territory are invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I would like to better customize what I receive. Also more emails and direct phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to define your territory in an extensive manner. That counts a lot to receive a large number of leads. Then take 5 minutes per day to check your email alerts.

They good Customer Success people by the way. Very responsive and helpful. I call them from time to time.

I use IKO to find sales-ready leads on my territory, to gather intel on leads, reach people, build my power maps. I also have named accounts on which I receive articles and alerts and I try to leverage this for up-selling or go down into subsidiaries.

IKO System review by Matthieu W.
Matthieu W.

"IKO is just an amazing tool to develop your contacts and increase your sales - IT'S A MUST HAVE !"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to configure. It gives you THE information you are looking for when you want to reach the good contact within a company. It is clearly essential to have IKO in a sales team. You win so much time !

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to have the IKO app on my smartphone !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it !

We win so much time looking for the good contact. We don't need to buy customer data base that are never up to date !

You can overcross contacts from customers, prospects, partners and competitors ! You can also follow all contacts done by your competitors and you are sure you'll contact the right person in the company....

IKO System review by Timothy (Tim) H.
Timothy (Tim) H.

"One of my #Socialselling 5 Pillars"

What do you like best?

IKO provides me with Social listening capabilities as part of my Social Selling strategy. It enables me to create leads, get wider and deeper in accounts as well as support sales pursuits. Please see my blog http://timothyhughesuk.wordpress.com/ on Social selling for more information.

What do you dislike?

Not sure i dislike anything. There are certain functions I don't use, but that is also the case for Microsoft Word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is so much more than Lead Generation tool.

IKO is used to supplement lead generating techniques it is also used to support competitive intelligence gathering. Difficult to measure that but the UK Sales VP says he cannot run his business without it.

IKO System review by Philippe R.
Philippe R.

"IKO, tool for the Sales 3.0"

What do you like best?

IKO is an excellent tool to prospect by searching contacts through different filters: sector, geography, key words, contacts of competitors, of partners, etc.

What do you dislike?

The point to imrprove is the capability to export the result of a contacts search to an excel file.

IKO solves the difficult job of prospection by making easy the search of key contacts and by building of a contacts database with a high quality: right persons, rights functions, right e-mails and sometime even the phone number.

The main benefit of IKO is to make easy the search of right contacts, which represents a huge time saving.

Sales can then invest more time in the communication with prospects than in the search of new contacts.

IKO System review by Maxime L.
Maxime L.

"My personnal review"

What do you like best?

Follow up new opportunities (contact of my contacts)

Find new contacts, very useful tool to prospect in general

What do you dislike?

interface could be improve (more user-friendly and connected to Outlook API by example)

Link with more social/professionnal network to. or other database of potential customers and prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going development and partnerships with professional network, it's powerful tool an I'm totally you gonna have lot of success with it !

Finding new opportunity of business, qualifying contacts for accounts on large accounts.

Connect with my customers with the best medium

IKO System review by Israel K.
Israel K.

"Helpful for Novice Sales Intelligence but not an Enterprise-ready tool"

What do you like best?

I used to like the Linkedin Alerts I got upon various sales-susceptible behaviors. But that got turned off years ago.

What do you dislike?

I used to like the Linkedin Alerts I got upon various sales-susceptible behaviors. IKO no longer offers this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your eye on them. If they fix the connection problem with Linkedin they could provide *very* valuable sales intelligence for every company.

I am a Sales Intelligence Analyst for my clients. This tool has potential but it is not yet competitive with systems like Rapportive.com, Streak or FullContact

IKO System review by Henri M.
Henri M.

"IKO: Sales accelerator"

What do you like best?

I have been using IKO on a daily basis for one and a half year. What I like the best is that very cool and single interface offering the capacity to very quickly identify and aggregate qualified contacts and companies through personal or professional relationships.

What do you dislike?

I just need IKO to be linked to my professional CRM.

I know this is already planned on IKO's roadmap.

IKO definitly helps in the entire sales process, prospection, meeting preparation, opportunities qualification, cross and up sales, etc...

"Very nice tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use.

Get the information at a single point instead of gathering info from different social networks (viadeo,linkedin,facebook, ...).

Information about the competition and your eco system.

The interaction between people and the best way to be introduces when looking at your own network.

For

daily notifications

accuracy of the date provided

What do you dislike?

Some information are not really up to date compared other sources such as linkedin (for example Job change appears a few weeks/months later).

No app for iphone. :(

identify prospects easier and save time for prospection

extend our hunting field to accounts we would not have targeted without IKO

IKO System review by Angelique B.
Angelique B.

"saving time"

What do you like best?

With IKO-SYSTEM I save time searching for contacts and new hunting accounts.

It allows me to have all the information in the same interface an focus on high added value commercial tasks.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if IKO could synchronize with a CRM.

My job is to identify, qualify and convert leads into opportunities : IKO is helpful to do that.

IKO System review by User in Information Technology and Services

"IKO adds value to sales people"

What do you like best?

Daily updates from IKO are very useful to keep track of whats going on with your selected prospects. The possibility to generate account target lists and also contact target lists and to save them is very useful, it adds real value to generate leads

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more selection criteria for generating targets lists

Recommendations to others considering the product

adds value for dem gen

identify prospects easier, get connected with more accounts, identified target accounts for sales campaigns which were probably not identified without IKO

IKO System review by Valerie S.
Valerie S.

"My experience with IKO System"

What do you like best?

I like this offer because I am using it everyday and this is the best indicator to evaluate the useful of an offer. I use IKO to find some leads, discover some prospects .

What do you dislike?

Globally I appreciate IKO systems offer. So I don't have remarks.

Find rapidly contacts and a way to be recommended. I can win time.

IKO System review by User in Information Technology and Services

"IKO is providing me with a continues stream of insights across the entire region and actionable info"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intuitive interface, within 5 seconds you know how to use it and make the most out of it. It provides you a way to segment your market in representative subsets and distill relevant information out of it.

What do you dislike?

The only 2 things I miss are a mobile interface to use on iPhone/iPad and a more dashboard oriented presentation of the aggregate information.

In the absence of extensive marketing budgets to do research, IKO provides a most interesting alternative with a near equivalent level of quality information. When complemented with other information readily available on the internet you can get very far.

IKO System review by Julien B.
Julien B.

"Get more contacts, prospect more easily and sales more and quicker, thanks to IKO System !!"

What do you like best?

Great tool to prospect new accounts, get more contacts at your customers !!

The alerts system is also a good added value of IKO.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that not enough contacts put their mail & phone details in the source databases !!

More seriously, better search function and new databases to expand the possiblity of the tool.

Get more contacts, prospect more easily and sales more and quicker !!

IKO System review by Laurent P.
Laurent P.

"The best way to assess a market"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the competitive analisys of Iko. I can very easily find which partners are in touch with my customers which makes engagement easier

What do you dislike?

The lead module is not that efficient. It would be also great to generate a global view on a specific region

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try !!!

Prospection is easy. I have my prospects email, phone numbers and information on their technical landscape

IKO System review by Anne G.
Anne G.

"IKO SYSTEM is a usefull and added value tool for sales team"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, quick, efficient when you would like to find information.

Very interesting to check information, to anticipate sales actions, to manage sales priorities on your perimeter.

The customization is a real force to have information directly linked to the day to day personalized business.

What do you dislike?

No real dissatisfaction ! Perhaps to develop information.

Business anticipation, develop contacts, qualified contacts and introduction, increase potential leads.

IKO System review by Alexandre P.
Alexandre P.

"Marketing contacts made social"

What do you like best?

What's absolutely brilliant is the possibility to go beyond just the email and usual marketing details. Using IKO to socialize profiles is helping us to build advanced campaings

What do you dislike?

The UI can be improved to be more "2014" look alike.

Most of the time you have a relationship whit a contact, till the address is bouncing. thanks to social IDs we can retrieve updates and reach out to them again, or pro actively contact them.

IKO System review by LIONEL A.
LIONEL A.

"Iko deliver a strong lead generation experience"

What do you like best?

Really easy to start, and accurately indicating where leads are in your territory.

The true companion for a successful sales representative experience

What do you dislike?

not much things disliked if any......

May be as a nice to have : an industry segmeted view of your teritrory

Iko is an easy way to understand your territory

IKO System review by Lucile H.
Lucile H.

"Very powerful tool for business development purpose"

What do you like best?

I especially feel valuable the triggers that we can get on the selection that i set. In terms of business efficiency, it's extremely powerful

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward for the mobile interface

the way we can engage with new buyers/customer/company is very powerfull and we save time and efficiency as taking advantage of datas out of every single social network we are connected with.

IKO System review by Christophe A.
Christophe A.

"Sales Director"

What do you like best?

Territory / competition / partner activty tracking

What do you dislike?

User interface could be improved. Sometimes, people are in Linkedin and can be found with a Google search but not in IKO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't take it as a contact sourcing tool, it's much more than that. It's like having 100 people tracking your prospect/customer/partner/competitors on social networks for you.

Prospection / power base / key contact identification

IKO System review by Boris R.
Boris R.

"A great tool for inside sales and lead generation teams"

What do you like best?

- easy interface to search for the right contacts in most large accounts

- great at monitoring competitor activity on customer accounts

- practical alerting system

What do you dislike?

- miss some integration with Salesforce to import contacts / leads

- makes cold calling much efficient on large accounts

IKO System review by Sarah N.
Sarah N.

"IKO tool"

What do you like best?

I like the magic leads because it enbles me to find prospects with particular details.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the mail address found is not accurate.

I can contact key players of an organization. It helps me a lot to find new leads.

IKO System review by Jean B.
Jean B.

"Over 6 months of usage to help account proscpection"

What do you like best?

I use every day the "Competitive alert" in order to follow my customers relationship.

In order to contact prospects, I'm able to identify the best sponsor to use.

What do you dislike?

Currently the IKO services correspond to my needs.

Getting introduced to prospects using their network : resellers or other customers

"Powerful network aggregation"

What do you like best?

It brings together my two main professional networks, meaning I don't need to check multiple portals.

What do you dislike?

The contact import is a bit tedious. I'm not sure if Iko syncs with my Linkedin and Viadeo accounts automatically.

I can have a single view of my network. It's faster and more comprehensive.

IKO System review by Damien M.
Damien M.

"IKO : A daily Efficiency"

What do you like best?

Excellent tool that can find the best contact and sign his leads. Continue to keep an eye of his network whatsoever competition or partners.

What do you dislike?

I'm waiting the API access to update my customers and my contacts

Close deal with best access in customer and find new opportunity

IKO System review by Quoc D.
Quoc D.

"great tool - Sue is really helpful and nice to talk to"

What do you like best?

The fact I can get direct dials and the team is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

CSV downloads and integration with SFDC will take time.. and some data is out of date..

internationalisation, demand generation

IKO System review by Candice R.
Candice R.

"I closed one of my biggest deal with IKO"

What do you like best?

Competitors and partners alerts are unique ! IKO helps me to more easily etablish my accounts strategy.

What do you dislike?

I would like more phone numbers, email adresse, etc.

I have increase my win rate and close one of my biggest deal with IKO !

IKO System review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"IKO adds social dimension"

What do you like best?

Excellent tool for gaining additional profiling information

What do you dislike?

Improved UI, Smartphone access and list acquisition/targeting capabilities

Address high churn rates by staying connected with individuals as they transition between companies... extend knowledge for improved contact segmentation

IKO System review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Use for Business dev"

What do you like best?

Easy to use , Usefeull to find the right people on organisation , transparent mode

What do you dislike?

Alert not usefull by mail , nothing more

Hunting , business dev

IKO System review by Alain G.
Alain G.

"A powerfull lead enhancer for our business"

What do you like best?

IKO helps the team to discover new business opportunities with permanent social moves.

What do you dislike?

We are waiting for a connector with our CRM system InfusionSoft...

Lead Gen!

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

very complete customer/prospect database. Very helpful to generate leads.

What do you dislike?

more collaborative features would help to get more updated information than the information from LinkedIn/Viadeo

I'd wish to have more segmented information

lead generation

opportunity qualification

better understanding of the agenda of my potential customers

"IKO user"

What do you like best?

Very good way of getting business contacts

What do you dislike?

Sometimes contact phone numbers are missing

Mailing our marketing campaign to the right persons

Learning about IKO System?

* We monitor all IKO System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.