IKO System

IKO System is a B2B prospecting software that helps sales reps build a solid pipeline. CRM and MAP integration, email tracking and automation, analytics, consultancy services and a feed of outbound leads allows sales teams to automate prospecting for leads from any source.

Work for IKO System?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about IKO System?

IKO System Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 36 IKO System reviews
IKO System review by <span>Yasine S.</span>
Yasine S.

Amazing time saving tool

What do you like best?

With IKO-SYSTEM I am done losing time searching for contacts and qualified leads.

I have in a blink of an eye all the information I need at the most opportune time.

It allows me to save time to focus on high added value commercial tasks and to have a step ahead the competitors.

What do you dislike?

To think that my competitors can hear about this tool is the thing I dislike the most;

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly and firmly recommend this tool. Once you've tested it you can't help but to use it. The information is often relevant and give you strong trends about your business.

I succeed in keeping an eye on my competitors activity and prevent them from getting my market share on the business.

I also succeeded in bulding a strong qualified leads data base to always have a growing commercial activity and prospection.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IKO System
IKO System review by <span>Jérôme L.</span>
Jérôme L.

Great Solution - Innovation and Customer care.

What do you like best?

- The unique ability to mixup data from traditional sources and social network.

- I like the business principle of IKO. Understand what is happening on your market.

- We can look at our Partner, Competitors, Prospects and Customers in one place...

- It is really cool to add companies you follow on the fly and can navigate on this. In fact there is a problem.

Good database off almost all companies.

- I like the magic lead function and the competitor lead too. Ease of navigation on the contacts we have targeted.

i like the dashboard on who I monitor... It is helping me too make sure I follow the appropriate mix.

What do you dislike?

Room for improvement in Social Network Only leads.

Sometimes we do not find our targeted contacts...

Would like to have a better admin console to see who is connecting and when...

Better filtering on leads not showing what is not in you geographical patch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open Minded team. it is always a pleasure to talk with them. Really customer centric.

- Stop cold calling by smarter profiling.

- It is very good to get insight on our market...

- I like the idea of having rapidly a briefing on key accounts we are following.

- We can also see who is talking to whom and do some intelligence on our competitors.

- We see also who from our partners is talking to our competition.

- Help better list the key point of contacts.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

IKO System review by <span>Mimoun K.</span>
Mimoun K.

IKO: Best Tool To Get HOT Leads!

What do you like best?

Have you ever heard from your prospects saying "oH You shoulD have called me beFore, We have jUst Selected oNe of youR competitor".... well if you are a sales rep you know that this happen a lot! And this happen because you haven't been at the right timing with your prospect decision process. TOO LATE!

What if you could change the game, play differently and be at the right time at the right place and start your sales cycle MATCHING your prospect decision process ON TIME!

Well this is what i like with IKO, it helps me get hot leads that I'm contacting at the right time because IKO has identified they have a project and budget for ME.

What do you dislike?

Beside the fact that IKO is a great tool - it has the possibility for you as a sales rep. to find contact details of your prospects such as direct phone numbers, emails and cell phone ....

For example if you are prospecting a new account, you can get a list of your target with contact details such as emails - what you can't do so far is to ask IKO to get you a list of contact that has only the Cell phone numbers so you can prioritise your prospecting activities and kick off your calling with hot contacts that have a cell phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go try the tool right now!

BENEFITS:

- Getting new hot leads

- Start a sales cycle on time

- Be more effective

- Increase of my results by 20%

IKO System review by <span>Cheik A.</span>
Cheik A.

Powerful tool

What do you like best?

I like the fact that IKO System helps me to map out targeted accounts and they also feed me with new accounts I have never heard before.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if IKO can synchronize with a CRM. Also sometimes you don't get a lot of information about a contact in a company, but to be fair the majority of the time you have relevant information about the contact.

My job is to identify is to detect, qualify and convert leads into opportunities so my colleagues can turn them into deals. thanks to IKO systems I was able to identify an opportunity thanks to their opportunities alerts and we are currently discussing with this prospects about the added value that we can bring to their business.

IKO System review by <span>Gildas L.</span>
Gildas L.

IKO is the awesome business accelerator on top of LinkedIn

What do you like best?

- IKO Magic leads is an incredible engine that pushes potential interesting contacts taking into account your own network and your preferred tagged contacts

- It consolidates all your social networks like LinkedIn + Viadeo + Xing in one single comprehensive virtual network

- You benefit from your colleagues network to extend drastically your potential preferred contacts to prospect

- Your competition network updates are precious to identify new potential projects

What do you dislike?

- No mobile interface

- Ergonomics could be improved (ex: show more details in the lists)

- Accelerate Sales team intelligent prospection => LEAD GEN ACCELERATOR

- Competition activity followup => BENEFITING FROM YOUR COMPETITION OWN PROSPECTION & IDENTIFING MORE PROJECT LEADS

- Leverage each own network + all team network in an easier way => LEVERAGING THE WHOLE COMPANY SOCIAL NETWORK FOR DOING BUSINESS

IKO System review by <span>Fabien R.</span>
Fabien R.

IKO Sales Intelligence

What do you like best?

What I like best is that I sign new deals (I would probably have missed) with this app. The triggers I receive on my territory are invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I would like to better customize what I receive. Also more emails and direct phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to define your territory in an extensive manner. That counts a lot to receive a large number of leads. Then take 5 minutes per day to check your email alerts.

They good Customer Success people by the way. Very responsive and helpful. I call them from time to time.

I use IKO to find sales-ready leads on my territory, to gather intel on leads, reach people, build my power maps. I also have named accounts on which I receive articles and alerts and I try to leverage this for up-selling or go down into subsidiaries.

Learning about IKO System?

* We monitor all IKO System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.