Image Relay

Image Relay

The Digital Asset Management system designed with your time in mind. Upload, organize, and distribute your files from one centralized, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud.

Work for Image Relay?

Learning about Image Relay?

Image Relay Reviews

Ask Image Relay a Question
Showing 110 Image Relay reviews
Image Relay review by <span>Sarah B.</span>
Sarah B.

Intuitive, visually beautiful, and incredibly easy to manage and share your assets

What do you like best?

We have so many systems that we use on a regular basis, but Image Relay is the one that we actually ENJOY using.

It's super easy to organize, search, and navigate through tens of thousands of assets that we have for Ben & Jerry's. We deliver global content to over 30 markets, and have over a hundred users of our library. Everyone loves how easy Image Relay is to use, and minimal training is required. The Image Relay team is super responsive, and always willing to help our team with any and all of our requests.

What do you dislike?

There's always some other functionality that I have on my wishlist, but the Image Relay team is very receptive to my feedback, and often times adds more functionality to their dev list based off what my wants and needs are.

We're using Image Relay to manage our e-commerce asset needs with retailers, which has been a huge solution to figuring out how to efficiently organize the asset needs of 35 markets globally, all with different flavors, packaging, etc. Additionally, we treat Image Relay as a help-yourself asset bank for markets around the globe, freeing up our content team to focus on development of new assets, rather than finding existing assets upon request.

We also use Image Relay as a delivery system for our production partners. It eliminates the tedious download/re-upload process that occurs when assets are delivered via Hightail or Dropbox. We ask our vendors to deliver our assets directly to Image Relay, and then organize them ourselves. It's a huge timesaver.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Image Relay
Image Relay review by <span>Kaitlyn B.</span>
Kaitlyn B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Image Relay helps make my day-to-day design tasks easier and organized.

What do you like best?

• Easy to share download links with clients to access design files. I use this on a weekly basis with clients, vendors, and coworkers.

• Easy to find images I need - especially if keywords are properly filled out. Saves a lot of time from not having to search through folders upon folders that only take up room on your computer.

• No maximum size restrictions.

• Easy to navigate with the folder structures (if client has organized properly.. ha).

• Responsive design incase I need to view or download something on my phone.

What do you dislike?

• Would like to be able to upload a customized folder thumbnail image without having to choose from images inside the folder - just so I can customize my IR as much as possible. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be intimidating to see at first, but it's really easy to use once familiar.

The site has changed a lot over the last 5 years, I could almost use a demo myself to keep updated with all the new features and options.

Image Relay really tries to keep up with growing trends to keep their interface looking current and polished. And new features are always being added to meet user demands. It really is a one stop shop for asset management and storage.

Plus, the staff is friendly and helpful. They really care about their customers. :-)

Most FTP sites have a maximum size restrictions for sending files - or you need an account to download them. Image Relay makes it easy to share with ANYONE and all they have to do is press the link.

Saves room on my computer by keeping files off of it. And I can access files from any computer.

We use IR will all of our main clients and it's helpful to have all assets in one place.

Other clients are still using other forms of FTP sites and I find them not as easy to navigate. Too many steps involved in getting to your final destination.

I like that you can share collections and the receiver doesn't HAVE to have a Image Relay account to be able to view them.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Image Relay review by <span>Tim D.</span>
Tim D.

olloclip Review of Image Relay

What do you like best?

Very clean and easy to use. IR does a great job of thinking of the multiple ways you envision using a tiered access program and makes it affordable for even a start up company like us.

What do you dislike?

It honestly works great to suit my needs. I would love to put more video on the site, but because of the higher file size I keep this site limited mostly to still imagery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! I continually refer your platform. It's rare to find a cost effective application for an asset management software. As long as you keep the price at this manageable pricepoint, you'll continue to have many small to mid size businesses joining your family.

This is a great application to segment out what you allow media, retail, distributors and internal teams to have access to when it comes to visual content. It puts the control of your brand back in your hands while allowing visibility to third party partners of what is current and available.

Image Relay review by <span>Jana M.</span>
Jana M.

Helped Organize Our Digital Assets Immensely!

What do you like best?

Overall organization, search tool, multi-format capability, collection tool, and the new collaboration feature. This allows us to share assets with our global offices, along with our brand partners worldwide.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to decipher upload fields- key words vs tag vs description

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up is relatively easy and smooth, considering all the assets we have. Image Relay has made several updates to better their system since we've acquired them over a year ago. If you're looking for a platform to better organize your digital assets and improve sharing at an affordable cost, Image Relay is the platform for you. It is customizable to your brand and they are very responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests.

Lack of organization of digital assets (mostly photography) and accessibility company wide. Our global offices did not have access to our headquarter's internal servers for assets/resources and we did not have an asset sharing process with our brand partners. Image Relay has been the solution for all our digital asset problems by providing a platform to upload, share, store, and organize our photography and other digital assets worldwide.

Image Relay review by <span>Bill S.</span>
Bill S.

great digital asset manager

What do you like best?

In minutes you can set up a collection to send to a designer for a specific project. When the design is ready it can easily be sent to publishers - printer, digital, etc.

What do you dislike?

My only criticism would be that in preview mode when you hover over an image it goes black.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have my own server but this is a much easier solution to manage digital assets so that team members in multiple locations can have access to the same files, versions, and variety. It is also great to send one-off collections to PR contacts, designers, agencies, etc.

I was an early adopter when I was with a company with a larger image library and it was a godsend. Even with a relatively small library it makes my life easier.

It is a central location for content creators, graphic designers and publishers. Content moves to the right people with ease and speed.

Image Relay review by <span>John H.</span>
John H.

Easily Organize Assets for Global Distribution

What do you like best?

As a video editor, I frequently find myself having to manage 100+ versions of the same asset for global delivery in numerous languages and formats for different platforms. It's really easy enough to set up a separate folder for each file, but with Image Relay's tagging and keywording system, I can trust that someone can easily find them based on commonly used tags, no matter how deep in the file structure the file might be. Being able to sort files based on a region tag is extremely useful. On the uploading side I can create a spreadsheet with file names and tags and use that to tag all of my assets instead of doing them individually. Huge timesaver.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a folder on my local machine that I could copy/paste files into for super quick send off of files that I might not need to permanently archive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The IR team is awesome to work with and super responsive. They take suggestions well, listen to needs of an organization, and come up with effective solutions.

Again, I would have to point to the ability to sort hundreds of seemingly identical files for global distribution with ease.

Learn more about Image Relay

Image Relay Videos

Image Relay Downloads

Learning about Image Relay?

* We monitor all Image Relay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.