Image Relay

Image Relay

The Digital Asset Management system designed with your time in mind. Upload, organize, and distribute your files from one centralized, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud.

Work for Image Relay?

Learning about Image Relay?

Image Relay Reviews

Ask Image Relay a Question
Showing 249 Image Relay reviews
Image Relay review by <span>Allie H.</span>
Allie H.

"The BEST Asset Management System I've used"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the ease of sharing assets with people outside the Image Relay platform.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can find to dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used MANY other data asset management systems for different projects and working with outside companies. This is by far the best and easiest platform I have used. I find myself comparing other systems to Image Relay, the golden standard in my book. If you're looking for an asset management system that is easy to use and provides resources for users, this is the system to use.

Image Relay enables our department to organize assets simply making it easily searchable. Sharing assets between departments and with outside agencies has become a smooth process with the seamless organization the platform provides. The benefit of the system is low user error. The platform is clear for anyone to understand which makes my job that much easier when sharing assets and collaborating on projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Image Relay
Image Relay review by <span>Gary G.</span>
Gary G.

"Great Image Asset Management"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy to use interface. I'm also a fan of the desktop upload application for quick uploads. I also like that you can download images in a variety of sizes and share collections with external partners with various user permissions.

What do you dislike?

Image upload application doesn't allow you to create folders, so I always have to create a folder ahead of time before using the application. I also wish there was a rating system to help filter image search results more quickly to get the best photos. I do also wish it supported video assets a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a good image asset management system, but don't need an enterprise DAM solution, Image relay is a good choice.

The main issue Image Relay solves for us is having a centrally organized catalog that is accessible to our whole team across the U.S.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Image Relay review by <span>Greg F.</span>
Greg F.

"Image Relay - A review"

What do you like best?

The sleek interface, it is very easy to use, great on mobile devices or desktop. It's more then just an image download service because you are also able to add information to each image. I use Image Relay because a supplier hosts their images there and I love how much product information is attached to each image I search.

What do you dislike?

Exporting product information (the information attached to each image) as a spreadsheet would also be very useful. Our supplier has thousands of products set up on Image Relay. It would be nice if I could download all of the info into a spreadsheet, with one column linking to the image on Image Relay.

our supplier has literally thousands of products, image relay is a great way to search for specific products and find information on said products.

Image Relay review by <span>Sarah B.</span>
Sarah B.

"Intuitive, visually beautiful, and incredibly easy to manage and share your assets"

What do you like best?

We have so many systems that we use on a regular basis, but Image Relay is the one that we actually ENJOY using.

It's super easy to organize, search, and navigate through tens of thousands of assets that we have for Ben & Jerry's. We deliver global content to over 30 markets, and have over a hundred users of our library. Everyone loves how easy Image Relay is to use, and minimal training is required. The Image Relay team is super responsive, and always willing to help our team with any and all of our requests.

What do you dislike?

There's always some other functionality that I have on my wishlist, but the Image Relay team is very receptive to my feedback, and often times adds more functionality to their dev list based off what my wants and needs are.

We're using Image Relay to manage our e-commerce asset needs with retailers, which has been a huge solution to figuring out how to efficiently organize the asset needs of 35 markets globally, all with different flavors, packaging, etc. Additionally, we treat Image Relay as a help-yourself asset bank for markets around the globe, freeing up our content team to focus on development of new assets, rather than finding existing assets upon request.

We also use Image Relay as a delivery system for our production partners. It eliminates the tedious download/re-upload process that occurs when assets are delivered via Hightail or Dropbox. We ask our vendors to deliver our assets directly to Image Relay, and then organize them ourselves. It's a huge timesaver.

Image Relay review by <span>Kaitlyn B.</span>
Kaitlyn B.

"Image Relay helps make my day-to-day design tasks easier and organized."

What do you like best?

• Easy to share download links with clients to access design files. I use this on a weekly basis with clients, vendors, and coworkers.

• Easy to find images I need - especially if keywords are properly filled out. Saves a lot of time from not having to search through folders upon folders that only take up room on your computer.

• No maximum size restrictions.

• Easy to navigate with the folder structures (if client has organized properly.. ha).

• Responsive design incase I need to view or download something on my phone.

What do you dislike?

• Would like to be able to upload a customized folder thumbnail image without having to choose from images inside the folder - just so I can customize my IR as much as possible. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be intimidating to see at first, but it's really easy to use once familiar.

The site has changed a lot over the last 5 years, I could almost use a demo myself to keep updated with all the new features and options.

Image Relay really tries to keep up with growing trends to keep their interface looking current and polished. And new features are always being added to meet user demands. It really is a one stop shop for asset management and storage.

Plus, the staff is friendly and helpful. They really care about their customers. :-)

Most FTP sites have a maximum size restrictions for sending files - or you need an account to download them. Image Relay makes it easy to share with ANYONE and all they have to do is press the link.

Saves room on my computer by keeping files off of it. And I can access files from any computer.

We use IR will all of our main clients and it's helpful to have all assets in one place.

Other clients are still using other forms of FTP sites and I find them not as easy to navigate. Too many steps involved in getting to your final destination.

I like that you can share collections and the receiver doesn't HAVE to have a Image Relay account to be able to view them.

Image Relay review by <span>Tim D.</span>
Tim D.

"olloclip Review of Image Relay"

What do you like best?

Very clean and easy to use. IR does a great job of thinking of the multiple ways you envision using a tiered access program and makes it affordable for even a start up company like us.

What do you dislike?

It honestly works great to suit my needs. I would love to put more video on the site, but because of the higher file size I keep this site limited mostly to still imagery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! I continually refer your platform. It's rare to find a cost effective application for an asset management software. As long as you keep the price at this manageable pricepoint, you'll continue to have many small to mid size businesses joining your family.

This is a great application to segment out what you allow media, retail, distributors and internal teams to have access to when it comes to visual content. It puts the control of your brand back in your hands while allowing visibility to third party partners of what is current and available.

Learn more about Image Relay

Image Relay Videos

Learning about Image Relay?

* We monitor all Image Relay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.