Image Relay

The Digital Asset Management system designed with your time in mind. Upload, organize, and distribute your files from one centralized, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud.

Work for Image Relay?

Learning about Image Relay?

Image Relay Reviews

Ask Image Relay a Question
Showing 318 Image Relay reviews
Image Relay review by Nick B.
Nick B.

"Wonderful support for an even more wonderful tool."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about image relay has got to be their support. The support specialists are always around to help and seem to know exactly what they are talking about.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it's just me but the more assets we add to the service the slower the interface loads. I'm not talking major slowdowns but it is noticeable.

Image Relay offers my company a simple clean way to organize all our digital assets. I really enjoy the fact that Image Relay stores versions of files and allows users to create custom collections.

The "versions" feature allows us to upload a file, generate a link to that file, store the link in the database and forget about ever changing the link in the database. Whenever the file changes we can just upload the change as a version in Image Relay! We use this on over 200 hospital logos and it has saved me tons of time over the years.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Image Relay
Image Relay review by Cody M.
Cody M.

"Ideal for teams in any sized company"

What do you like best?

Beyond just the ability to categorize and organize images in an intuitive way IR really shines with its ability to share select folders of images outside of the company (and within) for projects. This feature has really been key to being productive when working with outside contractors.

What do you dislike?

My one small gripe is the time needed to download images at sized other than original. It seems the wait time on those downloads is longer than it needs to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, use it within a team, and evaluate as a whole. Using this system requires that everyone be on board and will fall apart if some team members are not.

Image organization is crucial when dealing with multiple brands and departments. Without the ability to create a system of folders that makes sense would waste considerable time daily. Along with this the ability to create collections and share reduces the time assembling and linking images on their own and reduces a lot of internal friction in the company.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Image Relay review by Andy P.
Andy P.

"Much improved over the previous interation"

What do you like best?

The previous perpetual display of search results which often consumed all the system RAM was Image Relay's greatest flaw as it cause the browser to freeze. The latest iteration has fixed this by limiting results to 100 items. This has increased usability exponentially, although it would be even better if the limit was increased to 200 or 300 items. The new boolean search and modern interface is also appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Generated previews from images embedded with Adobe RGB profiles do not respect the profile and causes the previews to be over-saturated even on color profile-aware browsers. While sRGB embedded images display properly, it makes less sense to store them with sRGB profiles.

Inability to carry over metadata from PDF files.

Limiting search results to 100 items actually decreased productivity as more clicks are required. The perpetual search results is actually faster if total number of results did not consume all the RAM.

Folders can't be omitted from a search. We have old folders with huge number of items that don't have to be queried for every search.

Folders are sorted by date of creation and will not conform to a sorting scheme. They must be sorted manually. While there are times when a custom sort scheme is useful, sometimes it is not and they have to be hand-sorted every time. Implementing an adjustable setting would be appreciated.

Advanced search panel continue to display even when I have navigated away from search. Clicking on Collections and then back to Library clears the panel.

Downloading the auto-generated Screen Ready Images are too small even for web use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An inexpensive DAM system which has improved quite a lot. If it was the previous iteration, I would not have recommended it, but at its current state, it's a thumbs up.

As our assets now sit in the cloud, sharing assets online is far simpler without the complications of granting users access into our local servers which they may or may not be able to do. With Image Relay, all they need is a browser and login information.

Image Relay review by Allie H.
Allie H.

"The BEST Asset Management System I've used"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the ease of sharing assets with people outside the Image Relay platform.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can find to dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used MANY other data asset management systems for different projects and working with outside companies. This is by far the best and easiest platform I have used. I find myself comparing other systems to Image Relay, the golden standard in my book. If you're looking for an asset management system that is easy to use and provides resources for users, this is the system to use.

Image Relay enables our department to organize assets simply making it easily searchable. Sharing assets between departments and with outside agencies has become a smooth process with the seamless organization the platform provides. The benefit of the system is low user error. The platform is clear for anyone to understand which makes my job that much easier when sharing assets and collaborating on projects.

Image Relay review by Doug B.
Doug B.

"Convenient Content Management "

What do you like best?

Image Relay has made content management between sister companies simple and convenient. My favorite part about it is accessibility- all of the content that I need is always nicely organized and easily available.

Another huge plus for me is the ability to send an upload link. With it, outsourced assets get automatically uploaded to a chosen folder, eliminating any redundant file management.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Image Relay. One small issue for me is the download options. There are 4 options- one is "print ready image". That option will get you a 600kb .jpg, which is definitely not "print ready". Maybe putting a file-size estimate would help? Not a huge issue though, since you can always just download the full resolution.

Before Image Relay, it was very difficult for me to gather assets from our sister companies. There was a lot of time being wasted with back-and-forth communication, but now, I feel like the middle-man has been removed and I have the much more freedom to gather assets.

Image Relay review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Fast and reliable"

What do you like best?

For me, it's all about speed and convenience. This system works so much better than our previous servers and helps to massively speed up my workflow. There are multiple ways to upload large amounts of files and I like the freedom of restructuring files and folders on the go. It has been reliable and very easy to use. I also find the thumbnail very useful for quicker searching.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame you can't search for untagged images like on Google, for example typing "horse' won't automatically find pics of a horse that I may have uploaded but didn't tag.

Having all our files from multiple brands in one place, that is very fast to interact with and is easy to share specific folders with my team and clients. Choosing what access individuals can have is a safe way of controlling who can do what. The main benefit for me is simply the speed and convenience over our old system. I have to search through terabytes of images every day!

Image Relay review by Skylar Allen F.
Skylar Allen F.

"A User-Friendly, Organized Solution"

What do you like best?

As a social media manager, Image Relay makes my job so much easier. Being able to easily search and sort through our photo library allows me to know what imagery I can use, how I can use it, and provide me with multiple options for downloading the assets, all while keeping things extremely organized.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with Image Relay and the ways in which I use it day to day, but given the structure of our marketing team, it would be great if Image Relay could integrate with the other apps we use.

Image Relay is the best way to keep track of imagery we've purchased, and helps me know immediately how an image can be used, when it can be used, and so much more. The organization helps cut down on the number of emails back and forth between the creative team and our Photo Editor.

Image Relay review by Allen  W.
Allen W.

"Looks great, but a little clunky"

What do you like best?

I like that interface is very clean, and the image thumbnails are large and easy to view. Pretty snappy most of the time, too.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to move files to different directories. To move a file, you must select it, then select "move" from a menu that you must wait for to appear, then you get to see a root directory structure, and you must navigate through the folders to find your intended destination. If you click on a directory in the wrong way, it will be selected instead of opening up. Easy enough to un-click, but a pain, nonetheless. If you screw up, like select the wrong directory (like you need to move t a parallel directory, but selected the source folder, and have to cancel, you need to start all over again.

Uploading also requires to hit the upload button. Only then can you drop files into your browser window. I often forget this step and end up dragging a bunch of files to my browser window just to have the browser choke on a bunch of files it is trying to open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important that the users have a good understanding of file organization.

IR provides a relatively easy way to link all facets of a workgroup to a platform which can be used to store and transfer files and assets. Used correctly, it allows users to quickly find assets that other teams may have uploaded without trying to hunt these down via communications with unfamiliar divisions.

Image Relay review by Kasey S.
Kasey S.

"One place to keep us organized"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized and easy to find. As part of a bigger buying group, image relay makes finding our marketing materials easy and keeps us organized without overwhelming us. I love that items are even sub-categorized into "print", "digital", and son on. This makes it faster to find what I'm looking for when I'm in a rush to get something online.

What do you dislike?

It's a little frustrating to answer "What are you using this image for" every time I download. I wish there was a button that you could click rather than typing in my answer every time. Even a "don't show me this again" button would work. I understand asking why we're using the image, but it's a little overkill to ask EVERY TIME.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Image relay is useful and helps us keep organized.

Having easy access to web ready photos and marketing materials. It's a one stop shop for our online marketing images.This doesn't take up any space on our hard drives and we can essentially access this anywhere we have internet connection. We don't have to create our own images or marketing materials. They are all in one spot that can be used by multiple users.

Image Relay review by Andy S.
Andy S.

"Awesome product to facilitate collaboration on projects"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is so easy to use that those who may not be tech savvy are still able to log in and access the materials that they need with minimal support necessary. HUGE storage capabilities. SUPER easy to share important materials for a wide-spread marketing team. This service allows us to house all of the necessary materials in one location. Rather than digging through three different share servers, we are no able to grab everything that we need to compile a project from one place.

What do you dislike?

I think the only way for it to be better is if it could bake warm cookies and spit them out of the CD-ROM drive I no longer use.

Cross-collaboration among multiple departments. Sharing imagery in real time cutting back on time spent waiting for materials to be delivered. Storage of all things necessary for a project in one location.

Image Relay review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Clean, easy to use interface."

What do you like best?

The image relay interface is very clean, and easy to use. Unlike some asset management platforms which I've used in the past, it's also quick, and easy to get a feel for the images which you are about to preview. It saves me lots of time.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is when logging in, I need to refresh my browser. It seems to always get stuck on the login screen, although this could be due to our work environment...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a play with it, and consult with those who will ultimately be using the platform to see if it meets their needs and requirements.

It allows for catalogued collections of images to be accessible in various formats, without the need for bulky collections and doubling up on file storage.

Image Relay review by Gary G.
Gary G.

"Great Image Asset Management"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy to use interface. I'm also a fan of the desktop upload application for quick uploads. I also like that you can download images in a variety of sizes and share collections with external partners with various user permissions.

What do you dislike?

Image upload application doesn't allow you to create folders, so I always have to create a folder ahead of time before using the application. I also wish there was a rating system to help filter image search results more quickly to get the best photos. I do also wish it supported video assets a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a good image asset management system, but don't need an enterprise DAM solution, Image relay is a good choice.

The main issue Image Relay solves for us is having a centrally organized catalog that is accessible to our whole team across the U.S.

Image Relay review by Jana M.
Jana M.

"Helped Organize Our Digital Assets Immensely! "

What do you like best?

Overall organization, search tool, multi-format capability, collection tool, and the new collaboration feature. This allows us to share assets with our global offices, along with our brand partners worldwide.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to decipher upload fields- key words vs tag vs description

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up is relatively easy and smooth, considering all the assets we have. Image Relay has made several updates to better their system since we've acquired them over a year ago. If you're looking for a platform to better organize your digital assets and improve sharing at an affordable cost, Image Relay is the platform for you. It is customizable to your brand and they are very responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests.

Lack of organization of digital assets (mostly photography) and accessibility company wide. Our global offices did not have access to our headquarter's internal servers for assets/resources and we did not have an asset sharing process with our brand partners. Image Relay has been the solution for all our digital asset problems by providing a platform to upload, share, store, and organize our photography and other digital assets worldwide.

Image Relay review by Greg F.
Greg F.

"Image Relay - A review"

What do you like best?

The sleek interface, it is very easy to use, great on mobile devices or desktop. It's more then just an image download service because you are also able to add information to each image. I use Image Relay because a supplier hosts their images there and I love how much product information is attached to each image I search.

What do you dislike?

Exporting product information (the information attached to each image) as a spreadsheet would also be very useful. Our supplier has thousands of products set up on Image Relay. It would be nice if I could download all of the info into a spreadsheet, with one column linking to the image on Image Relay.

our supplier has literally thousands of products, image relay is a great way to search for specific products and find information on said products.

Image Relay review by William W.
William W.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

East to customize folders and organization of images. The search function is also really nice. You can set expiration dates so you don't have to keep images forever. This is nice when working with large project that have a due date. Just delete them when the project is over.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that the thumbnails load a tiny bit slow. But it's really not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It's a great storage product for high quality assets.

Sharing images between departments. It's an easy way to share high quality images between people from different parts of the organization. As the developer, it was easy to jump right in and grab the images that I needed for the project instead of hunting through countless emails and messages for them.

Image Relay review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Intuitive, visually beautiful, and incredibly easy to manage and share your assets"

What do you like best?

We have so many systems that we use on a regular basis, but Image Relay is the one that we actually ENJOY using.

It's super easy to organize, search, and navigate through tens of thousands of assets that we have for Ben & Jerry's. We deliver global content to over 30 markets, and have over a hundred users of our library. Everyone loves how easy Image Relay is to use, and minimal training is required. The Image Relay team is super responsive, and always willing to help our team with any and all of our requests.

What do you dislike?

There's always some other functionality that I have on my wishlist, but the Image Relay team is very receptive to my feedback, and often times adds more functionality to their dev list based off what my wants and needs are.

We're using Image Relay to manage our e-commerce asset needs with retailers, which has been a huge solution to figuring out how to efficiently organize the asset needs of 35 markets globally, all with different flavors, packaging, etc. Additionally, we treat Image Relay as a help-yourself asset bank for markets around the globe, freeing up our content team to focus on development of new assets, rather than finding existing assets upon request.

We also use Image Relay as a delivery system for our production partners. It eliminates the tedious download/re-upload process that occurs when assets are delivered via Hightail or Dropbox. We ask our vendors to deliver our assets directly to Image Relay, and then organize them ourselves. It's a huge timesaver.

Image Relay review by Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

"Image Relay helps make my day-to-day design tasks easier and organized."

What do you like best?

• Easy to share download links with clients to access design files. I use this on a weekly basis with clients, vendors, and coworkers.

• Easy to find images I need - especially if keywords are properly filled out. Saves a lot of time from not having to search through folders upon folders that only take up room on your computer.

• No maximum size restrictions.

• Easy to navigate with the folder structures (if client has organized properly.. ha).

• Responsive design incase I need to view or download something on my phone.

What do you dislike?

• Would like to be able to upload a customized folder thumbnail image without having to choose from images inside the folder - just so I can customize my IR as much as possible. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be intimidating to see at first, but it's really easy to use once familiar.

The site has changed a lot over the last 5 years, I could almost use a demo myself to keep updated with all the new features and options.

Image Relay really tries to keep up with growing trends to keep their interface looking current and polished. And new features are always being added to meet user demands. It really is a one stop shop for asset management and storage.

Plus, the staff is friendly and helpful. They really care about their customers. :-)

Most FTP sites have a maximum size restrictions for sending files - or you need an account to download them. Image Relay makes it easy to share with ANYONE and all they have to do is press the link.

Saves room on my computer by keeping files off of it. And I can access files from any computer.

We use IR will all of our main clients and it's helpful to have all assets in one place.

Other clients are still using other forms of FTP sites and I find them not as easy to navigate. Too many steps involved in getting to your final destination.

I like that you can share collections and the receiver doesn't HAVE to have a Image Relay account to be able to view them.

Image Relay review by Tim D.
Tim D.

"olloclip Review of Image Relay"

What do you like best?

Very clean and easy to use. IR does a great job of thinking of the multiple ways you envision using a tiered access program and makes it affordable for even a start up company like us.

What do you dislike?

It honestly works great to suit my needs. I would love to put more video on the site, but because of the higher file size I keep this site limited mostly to still imagery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! I continually refer your platform. It's rare to find a cost effective application for an asset management software. As long as you keep the price at this manageable pricepoint, you'll continue to have many small to mid size businesses joining your family.

This is a great application to segment out what you allow media, retail, distributors and internal teams to have access to when it comes to visual content. It puts the control of your brand back in your hands while allowing visibility to third party partners of what is current and available.

Image Relay review by Bill S.
Bill S.

"great digital asset manager"

What do you like best?

In minutes you can set up a collection to send to a designer for a specific project. When the design is ready it can easily be sent to publishers - printer, digital, etc.

What do you dislike?

My only criticism would be that in preview mode when you hover over an image it goes black.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have my own server but this is a much easier solution to manage digital assets so that team members in multiple locations can have access to the same files, versions, and variety. It is also great to send one-off collections to PR contacts, designers, agencies, etc.

I was an early adopter when I was with a company with a larger image library and it was a godsend. Even with a relatively small library it makes my life easier.

It is a central location for content creators, graphic designers and publishers. Content moves to the right people with ease and speed.

Image Relay review by John H.
John H.

"Easily Organize Assets for Global Distribution"

What do you like best?

As a video editor, I frequently find myself having to manage 100+ versions of the same asset for global delivery in numerous languages and formats for different platforms. It's really easy enough to set up a separate folder for each file, but with Image Relay's tagging and keywording system, I can trust that someone can easily find them based on commonly used tags, no matter how deep in the file structure the file might be. Being able to sort files based on a region tag is extremely useful. On the uploading side I can create a spreadsheet with file names and tags and use that to tag all of my assets instead of doing them individually. Huge timesaver.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a folder on my local machine that I could copy/paste files into for super quick send off of files that I might not need to permanently archive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The IR team is awesome to work with and super responsive. They take suggestions well, listen to needs of an organization, and come up with effective solutions.

Again, I would have to point to the ability to sort hundreds of seemingly identical files for global distribution with ease.

Image Relay review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Highly recommend Image Relay"

What do you like best?

When looking for a tool like Image Relay for a Beauty brand where I worked, they were the only platform that allowed me to instantly start a free trial in real-time. I found it so easy to use, it was intuitive and obvious that its creators truly understood digital asset management, you could just tell by the way the front-end is designed and how it functions in general. Everyone on my brand instantly saw the value in Image Relay. Previously we had been using a shared drive to share, store and archive. It was insanity. This was 4-5 years ago. I've since moved on to another brand and we are also using and loving Image Relay.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing negative I can say, nothing I "dislike" about Image Relay.

We are using Image Relay to create efficiencies with content management. We use it for file storage, sharing, archiving.

Image Relay review by Michelle H.
Michelle H.

"Image Relay saves time and increases productivity"

What do you like best?

Our in-house creative team manages multiple brands. Not only does Image Relay save us so much time sourcing and sharing assets, it also provides an incredibly intuitive UI, extreme flexibility, and responsive customer support team. We can easily set different permission sets for different types of users, which is great when we can’t cross-pollinate certain assets. It keeps everything clear and organized. We were even able to customize thumbnails to keep things understandable at a glance.

What do you dislike?

There really is little not to like in terms of daily use of the software. Perhaps I'd suggest some quick tutorials and content on governance and improving search - that is the nut to crack!

Productivity! We save time, which saves money. We are able to be nimble and responsive with our clients and while shortening turnaround time.

Image Relay review by Art A.
Art A.

"New and improved ease of use is tremendous"

What do you like best?

The most recent version of Image Relay helps me get the images and files I need quickly. Using either the side drop down menu or the main screen is quite simple. The current version has zero lag which helps me pull up files for download quickly on the go. Previous versions weren't as seamless.

Additionally, the search bar is accurate when searching through hundreds of files that often have odd names. On top of that, the general file capacity of Image Relay is great because with as my company grows, the depth of the information we need to store in the program only gets more dynamic.

Ultimately, as an outside sales person who does work remotely from my corporate office, Image Relay helps me stay connected to files that are important to my day to day functions.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any aspects that I dislike, however a timeline of when new files are added would be a nice addition for users who frequently check in for updated content. Some of the files my company adds look new, but tend to be rehashed. A timeline could add to the already easy to use platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the customer service. They are responsive and well in-tune to what the user needs.

Speed, speed, speed. As an outside salesman, its often required that I make a sales pitch in a small time frame. By having quick access to images and sales sheets I can help relay messages to my clients faster than before. Anything that can help me close a sale faster is a benefit to me.

Image Relay review by Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.

"Approachable and Efficient Service!"

What do you like best?

As someone who has never used a system specifically designed for data asset management, I find Image Relay's team approachable and available and its interface efficiently run, not intimidating, and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

It seems that every so often we run into slight buggy issues using the website. I am able to discuss any issues with my librarian who is very available and willing to help though, so I wouldn't say my team has any true dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Begin organizing your assets prior to implementing the system. Knowing exactly how our asset folders would function ahead of upload made the implementation process a breeze. I would also recommend assessing file names to make sure that they efficiently identify the product that they name.

My team is now able to pull and share assets in a way that before left us disorganized and out of sync with each other. The anxiety of someone accidentally relocating, saving over, or deleting a file is gone because of this system. Image Relay helps others help themselves instead of relying on one keeper of assets within our marketing department.

Image Relay review by Alana T.
Alana T.

"My favorite corporate image database!"

What do you like best?

I use Image Relay very regularly in addition to many other similar products. It is SUPER EASY to find, filter, and drill down to what I need quickly and easily. Huge life-saver!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can not think of anything I dislike about Image Relay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret using Image Relay - whether just a few or many users will utilize the product, I would say it is a very worthy investment. Coming from someone who has to wade through thousands of images each week, this is a proper solution!

I use Image Relay as a graphic designer - I create persuasive presentations utilizing high-resolution images. Many of the vendors I work with and need images from either have no hosting solution or a very poor method of distributing the graphics I need. I often need to find a single color in many product styles and really enjoy not having to search manually!

Image Relay review by Shannon H.
Shannon H.

"Love this tool to use across our teams!"

What do you like best?

Image Realy is easy to use and navigate, having the ability to upload files and share them within my team and across other teams in my company is super helpful. The upload process is easy and quick, I also love the ability to add metadata and key-wording during upload.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple times that I ave some hiccups logging in and I also have needed to reach out several times to get permissions. Since I am unable to delete folders, I would also like a designated area to safely store rejected items instead of deleting them or just leaving them whee they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, and secure!

We create a lot of content on our team, we needed a centralized location to store all of those files and share them across teams. Also, having a storage option office has been helpful for backing up our work since drives are known to ail and are always a concern for those crating a lot of valuable assets.

"Image relay Experience"

What do you like best?

I like Image Relay because is an easy and fast way to get images and information about my brand instead of writing my global team everytime I need something for media or social media assets. It made us all more productive!

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would be that sometimes when I try to use the advance search it's a little confusing and the filters are not very useful ti me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely use Image relay and once you have it don't hesitate on exploring it, is the easiest way to understand it, and if there's any doubt you can always ask thru the live chat.

As I'm based in Mexico and the brand is located in NY, it's easier for all of us having all the information in the web so that I can have easy access to it instead of contact my global team every team I need something (that is almost everyday).

Image Relay review by Ashley E.
Ashley E.

"Helpful site"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple ways of sorting and finding the different images and files I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

The redesigned layout is really confusing. It used to be a lot more simple to get to a specific subfolder but now you have to click through a bunch of options first. Thankfully there's still a search feature so I tend to use that a lot more often now even though it doesn't always pull the exact result I'm looking for.

My vendor uses this to load sell sheets and images so they're accessible to all sales people. This makes my job easier because I can search for what I need myself and get it instantly instead of going to them and waiting to hear back. I'm sure it also makes their lives easier as they don't have to field as many requests now.

Image Relay review by Gregg S.
Gregg S.

"Image Relay - Great Asset Sharing Site"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Image Relay is for our end users. Many of our clients get stumped by things like an FTP site so Image Relay has proven a great tool for our agency to share 1000's of photo and video assets with our clients. Outside of being easy to use the look is clean and professional and wows many of our clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Image Relay would allow for motion files to preview on the site, specifically animated .gifs.

Image Relay's tracking/usage history has helped us with shoot renewals. One of our clients was on the fence about doing another photoshoot but when we we're able to show how much all of the assets were used from the prior shoot, they approved another shoot.

Image Relay review by Eric U.
Eric U.

"My personnal experience on Image Relay"

What do you like best?

Image Relay allows my international company to easily share images, brochures and instructions for use between the group's various subsidiaries. It isa fast and easy to use even for beginners and non technical people. Your data is always reachable, the only thing you need is an internet connexion

What do you dislike?

The navigation system as well as the download system could be better optimized. It takes too many clicks to get what you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Image relay is easy to use even for beginners.

Image Relay is mainly used to collect data needed to translate documentation from English into French without having to ask the group. As soon as documentation is available in English, it is uploaded onto a relay image and all the group's subsidiaries have access to it.

Image Relay review by Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.

"Wouldn't use anything else! "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use interface, honestly has transformed by business.

What do you dislike?

As of now, Nothing! It is a very dependable program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend every vendor to have an image relay for their retailers. Times have changed and retailers really need to ramp up their social media. With Image Relay it makes it possibly for retailers to go in and find exactly what they need in the most efficient way.

Getting a hold of marketing and product images. It has completely changed the way I have been able to market to my customers with high res professional images and video with a very simple file transfer. Without this it would take about 5 times longer just to sift through vendors websites and find those images!

Image Relay review by Garrett B.
Garrett B.

"A wonderful tool for sharing images between teams, clients, and vendors"

What do you like best?

Image Relay provides an incredibly fluid user interface that lets you quickly create and share folders of hi-res (large file size) images. It becomes a go-to repository for anyone on your team who requires access. General folders can be created along with project specific ones and you can download images one at a time or all at once.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have encountered is not being able to download an entire containing folder with all of the nested subfolders inside of it. At the root level it would be helpful to download everything all at once instead of tackling each subfolder one by one.

It solved the problem of sharing image resources across teams with people who may not have access to a shared server.

Image Relay review by Charles K.
Charles K.

"Brilliant organization, tagging, and folder systems make my job easy"

What do you like best?

My company looked at numerous different services to store and host our large library of product and lifestyle images. We repeatedly found the same thing lacking in every single one: there wasn't a built in system for tagging images so that they could be easily searched. Image Relay does. When we need to find a photo for a blog or social media post this makes things SO much easier, and adding tags when uploading is easy.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I find that I press the back button instead of hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner when previewing an image, resulting in going back further than I'd like. This may be an odd request, but a "random" sort function would be useful!

It's made it far easier for our company to find images for marketing use, something that used to be a pain. It streamlines this work immensely.

Image Relay review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"Intuitive, User-Friendly, Functionality Heavy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, features are where you would expect them to be found, intuitive, seems like they spend a lot of time on user experience testing to make it work like the user would expect it to

What do you dislike?

It does what my team needs it to do. I wouldn't say there's anything that is negative, other than maybe making it more conducive to file sharing in the sense of PDFs and documents as well as high file size videos

Helps us with organizing our inventory of photos and keeps us organized; eliminates duplication of images in our company folders; gets our high file size images off our company server and onto a better management tool that allows tagging, searching, filing, etc.

Image Relay review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Best Image Management Software On The Market!"

What do you like best?

I love that we can curate, control, and communicate our brand's most valuable assets from one integrated, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud. They're creating order out of chaos. They help us organize all our stuff. They're dedicated to ensuring complete security, at every level. Image upload application allows you to create folders, so I don't have to create a folder ahead of time before using the application. There is also a rating system to help filter image search results more quickly to get the best photos. It supports video assets very well.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can find to dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're turning organization into an artform. They're keeping our assets safe and sound. They're working together wherever we are. We're in this together. Image Relay is not just an app. They are people, who love providing dedicated customer service. Whatever we want to do, they're right with us. Every step of the way.

We've got assets and files, we've got them everywhere. And that's a real problem for us. But now we put them all in one place, so that we know exactly where they are, exactly when we need them. It exports product information (the information attached to each image) as a spreadsheet, which is very useful. I'm able to upload a customized folder thumbnail image without having to choose from images inside the folder - so I can customize my IR as much as possible.

Image Relay review by User

"Great platform for storing and sharing digital material!"

What do you like best?

I love that you are able to search for content by drilling down through folders, but also through the Search function, to bring up many possibilities and collections of what you are looking for. I also love the sharing capabilities. It is easy to share content, and there are a few helpful options to do so. It is great to be able to customize view/download permissions, as well as create links or e-mails right from Image Relay.

What do you dislike?

Though I love the ability to search, it is a drag to enter all of the tags for each piece of content. It is a little time consuming, especially if someone forgets or doesn't have time to enter at the time of upload, and then someone needs to go through and spend a lot of time finding and tagging images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, especially for an organization with remote employees. Be prepared to build tagging into uploading images. It will save you time and be a great help for searching in the future.

Having all of our digital content in one place is very helpful. We don't have to have material scattered and risk using a non-recent version. We have everything we need in one place, and it can be easily accessed, updated, and shared from Image Relay.

Image Relay review by Administrator

"Great Asset Mgt Tool"

What do you like best?

My organization produces multiple events a year and uses different photographers at each. Providing an upload link to our photographers along with the event description to use when they upload event photos goes a long way toward efficiently and accurately filing our event photos.

What do you dislike?

I think they're working on it, but I wish you could combine collections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful tool for stroing, organizing and easily sharing photos, videos and graphics. It has dramatically improved our efficiencies and helped streamline our communications processes.

We are solving asset storage issues - capacity and organization being the main two. Before we had IR, we had multiple discs of photos stored in bulky binders. Every time we needed a photo, it could take hours to find the disc and the specific photo. Image Relay allows us to search and find what we need quickly. Being able to share logos, videos and other graphics with vendors is an added bonus.

Image Relay review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Intuitive digital asset manager that helps make communication between agency and clients a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I work at an ad agency and our large client uses image relay to help share collections of specific events, I love that I can search keywords and always find what i'm looking for and easily see details and data for the images before I download.

What do you dislike?

For my own level of usage, Image Relay is meeting all of our needs. I saw a review that mentioned customizing the thumbnails which I also think is a great suggestion! I do find when I see a thumbnail and go to that folder to find it, I don't see it every time,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a great space to store files and the usability and "lightness" of the site is great! Theres a lot of file hosting programs that look daunting and cluttered, Image Relay handles it with ease :)

Ease of visual organization and being able to have a simple login is so helpful, I can login anywhere without having to jump through hoops like connecting to servers or using an FTP!

Image Relay review by France G.
France G.

"Efficiency at your finger tips"

What do you like best?

As soon as you access the website it is so easy to find what you are looking for. The layout of the website makes it simple to navigate from one page to the next and to either download to visualize, save or print content which is exactly what we need.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it since April 2015 and seen it improve year after year. There is honestly nothing I dislike about Image Relay!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have the chance to use this wonderful tool without having to invest any money as we are part of a large group (one of 62 worldwide sales offices) and headquarters shares this with us. I am sure that it represents a worthwhile investment for any business.

Image Relay makes it easy for us to supply images, leaflets, information on products and instruction manuals to our customers. It is an invaluable resource for us as we are a manufacturing distributor and as such look after thousands of Canadian customers.

"Intuitive and Organized"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is easy to use and does a great job of keeping of assets organized.

What do you dislike?

wish I could download directly from a collection; wish it was easier to add keywords quickly to photos (takes too many clicks each time)

Recommendations to others considering the product

We save several photos in numerous folders and use the system across multiple users. Overall, the platform works really well for us. I tried to upload photos once and wasn't very successful, but someone else on our team usually does this so once you learn, it shouldn't be that difficult. I also like that you can share selected photos with non-users, this is helpful when selecting photos when multiple people's opinions are needed.

Allows us to store large sizes of assets easily and organized. I also like that you can share selected photos with non-users (who don't need an account), this is helpful when selecting photos when multiple people's opinions are needed.

Image Relay review by Eric K.
Eric K.

"User friendly and very well organized"

What do you like best?

What I like best is ho easy it is to navigate. In my line of work I don't have time to search around or figure out how to find something I am looking for. Image Relay is very well organized and makes it easy to find and download what you need quickly. It is also easy for me to send registration info to my partners in business so that they can have access to what they need from our company.

What do you dislike?

To be completely honest, there isn't anything I found that I really don't like or that I would suggest that they change.

The biggest benefit I get from Image Relay, outside of my own ability to download images that I need, is the ability to let my distributors gain access to what I need them to have so that they can download what and when they need to without constantly requesting from me to send them images.

Image Relay review by Andre G.
Andre G.

"Great solution for a complex problem"

What do you like best?

Our company needed a DAM solution that required users to fill out a form before downloading each asset. Image relay had this feature and also offered an incredibly reasonable price. Using Image relay is simple and strait forward. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a solid DAM solution

What do you dislike?

Users are able to click and drag assets off of the platform thus avoiding analytics tracking and form requirements. I'm unsure if this is a prevalent practice but i wish there was a way to lock down assets in the platform.

Our organization has over 30,000 members and 100+ partners who need access to forms, PDFs, logo images, and general marketing materials. Image relay has been a huge improvement over our previous system. We can now upload, monitor, and analyze which assets are going where.

Image Relay review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Image Relay was the Perfect Solution for our Company"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Image Relay is the intuitive interface. My colleagues and I were able to hop and start using it immediately after our demo with no issues. I love the search function, it populates from fields you fill in and also the file names and words within the files, so there are many ways that users can find what they're looking for.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Image Relay! Anytime that we have had issues (and there have only been a few) the team at Image Relay have always been super responsive and quickly found solutions for us. Also, the team always takes on any suggestions and feedback that we have and take it into consideration for future versions of the product.

We have found a way to easily share marketing assets with the members of our cooperative and our corporate team.

Image Relay review by Paige D.
Paige D.

"Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Very well organized! Love that I am able to download different image qualities depending on my use.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. I use this program on a daily basis!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to have access to my vendor's Images has drastically changed my marketing strategies and overall brand image. This programs easy navigation and outstanding organizational capabilities allow me to whip out marketing content quicker then ever before, and time is money!

I am able to obtain high-quality images from my main vendor, Stuller. I am able to utilize any and all of the stock images that the vendor provides to use for my marketing my business.

Image Relay review by Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.

"Good photo organization system"

What do you like best?

Being able to tag individual photos with multiple key words is extremely helpful. This way, when searching for a specific photo, having multiple tagged keywords makes it easier to find.

What do you dislike?

When collaborating on a collection with another person, there doesn't seem to be a way to download the files. This is a recent problem we have run into. You can share the file to be downloaded, but not download directly. We just started using collections so we hope this may be something that will be solved or figured out soon.

We are able to collaborate with multiple team members in the office and in multiple parts of the country. It's beneficial to have a central place for shared images, final images, important documents, etc.

Image Relay review by Angel T.
Angel T.

"Good Asset Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The best feature about it for me is being able to preview the assets in each folder without having to click into them, which especially helps being in ecommerce since you are dealing with so many site and email content that you need to filter and sort through while trying to be organized.

What do you dislike?

I think there is opportunity to add drag and drop functionality since every time an asset is accidentally placed into the wrong folder, you have to manually click through to move the folder into the right subfolder and in my case since there are many subfolders, it can be quite time consuming.

ImageRelay enables us to share our assets across the global regions without having to waste time and effort with any back and forth since it is very easy to navigate and pick up without having prior knowledge; much of it is intuitive.

Image Relay review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"BEST DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Everything is right in front of you. No scrolling or deep searching for your assets. Also really enjoy the new refining tools. Makes it way easier to find what you are looking for. Sharing is also a very easy task now. Having the ability to send your email right in Image Relay without having to leave the page makes life way easier especially when sharing on the go.

What do you dislike?

I would really enjoy using IR even more than I do now if there was an app for mobile. I find myself in situations where I need to send a folder or asset and I am no where near a computer.

Being able to share assets with less than 5 clicks.

Image Relay review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Image Relay satisfies all of our DAM needs"

What do you like best?

We've been using Image Relay for our location scouting and photography delivery needs for several years. As Image Relay has grown, we feel they have listened to how things would work better for us when turning our jobs in to our clients and that the interface has been tailored to really work for us. Image Relayfeels very accessible to us and we are really happy with them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We shopped around and they have always been very accessible. When there is something that we don't like we bring it up with them and they take it in to consideration as they grow.

We use Image Relay as our photo delivery system for clients. It's very easy and professional.

Image Relay review by Terry P.
Terry P.

"Wonderful way to "herd the cats" with all the creatives and clients needing brand-compliant assets"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to find something I need - usually when I come to Image Relay, I don't have a specific item in mind - it's sort of browsing for something that will fit my needs. I'm seldom disappointed because it's easy to just browse the different categories and I almost always find something I can use.

What do you dislike?

I have to learn the thought patterns of marketing people. I am in IT so we think a little differently - sometimes the categories need a bit of getting used to.

I can usually find photos that are already approved and ready to consume. Also, the brand is supported by offering templates and other assets that are also ready to roll. Keeps us standardized and helps enforce the brand.

Image Relay review by Juan M.
Juan M.

"Easy, Efficient Elegance"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the organizational and design control that I have over what my guests see. Everything is easily adjustable, from folder order, to images presented on the folders, including the size and position of the image previews. This allows me to present professionally organized product images to our guests.

What do you dislike?

The only nitpick that I would have is that positioning the image preview for a folder cover is sometimes a little bit tricky; however, this is a very minor issue.

With Image Relay, we are easily able to present our business partners with access to our product images, videos, and sales sheets.

Learn more about Image Relay

Image Relay Videos

Learning about Image Relay?

* We monitor all Image Relay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.