Image Relay

Image Relay

The Digital Asset Management system designed with your time in mind. Upload, organize, and distribute your files from one centralized, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud.

Work for Image Relay?

Learning about Image Relay?

Image Relay Reviews

Ask Image Relay a Question
Showing 249 Image Relay reviews
Image Relay review by Allie H.
Allie H.

"The BEST Asset Management System I've used"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the ease of sharing assets with people outside the Image Relay platform.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can find to dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used MANY other data asset management systems for different projects and working with outside companies. This is by far the best and easiest platform I have used. I find myself comparing other systems to Image Relay, the golden standard in my book. If you're looking for an asset management system that is easy to use and provides resources for users, this is the system to use.

Image Relay enables our department to organize assets simply making it easily searchable. Sharing assets between departments and with outside agencies has become a smooth process with the seamless organization the platform provides. The benefit of the system is low user error. The platform is clear for anyone to understand which makes my job that much easier when sharing assets and collaborating on projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Image Relay
Image Relay review by Gary G.
Gary G.

"Great Image Asset Management"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy to use interface. I'm also a fan of the desktop upload application for quick uploads. I also like that you can download images in a variety of sizes and share collections with external partners with various user permissions.

What do you dislike?

Image upload application doesn't allow you to create folders, so I always have to create a folder ahead of time before using the application. I also wish there was a rating system to help filter image search results more quickly to get the best photos. I do also wish it supported video assets a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a good image asset management system, but don't need an enterprise DAM solution, Image relay is a good choice.

The main issue Image Relay solves for us is having a centrally organized catalog that is accessible to our whole team across the U.S.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Image Relay review by Jana M.
Jana M.

"Helped Organize Our Digital Assets Immensely! "

What do you like best?

Overall organization, search tool, multi-format capability, collection tool, and the new collaboration feature. This allows us to share assets with our global offices, along with our brand partners worldwide.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to decipher upload fields- key words vs tag vs description

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up is relatively easy and smooth, considering all the assets we have. Image Relay has made several updates to better their system since we've acquired them over a year ago. If you're looking for a platform to better organize your digital assets and improve sharing at an affordable cost, Image Relay is the platform for you. It is customizable to your brand and they are very responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests.

Lack of organization of digital assets (mostly photography) and accessibility company wide. Our global offices did not have access to our headquarter's internal servers for assets/resources and we did not have an asset sharing process with our brand partners. Image Relay has been the solution for all our digital asset problems by providing a platform to upload, share, store, and organize our photography and other digital assets worldwide.

Image Relay review by Greg F.
Greg F.

"Image Relay - A review"

What do you like best?

The sleek interface, it is very easy to use, great on mobile devices or desktop. It's more then just an image download service because you are also able to add information to each image. I use Image Relay because a supplier hosts their images there and I love how much product information is attached to each image I search.

What do you dislike?

Exporting product information (the information attached to each image) as a spreadsheet would also be very useful. Our supplier has thousands of products set up on Image Relay. It would be nice if I could download all of the info into a spreadsheet, with one column linking to the image on Image Relay.

our supplier has literally thousands of products, image relay is a great way to search for specific products and find information on said products.

Image Relay review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Intuitive, visually beautiful, and incredibly easy to manage and share your assets"

What do you like best?

We have so many systems that we use on a regular basis, but Image Relay is the one that we actually ENJOY using.

It's super easy to organize, search, and navigate through tens of thousands of assets that we have for Ben & Jerry's. We deliver global content to over 30 markets, and have over a hundred users of our library. Everyone loves how easy Image Relay is to use, and minimal training is required. The Image Relay team is super responsive, and always willing to help our team with any and all of our requests.

What do you dislike?

There's always some other functionality that I have on my wishlist, but the Image Relay team is very receptive to my feedback, and often times adds more functionality to their dev list based off what my wants and needs are.

We're using Image Relay to manage our e-commerce asset needs with retailers, which has been a huge solution to figuring out how to efficiently organize the asset needs of 35 markets globally, all with different flavors, packaging, etc. Additionally, we treat Image Relay as a help-yourself asset bank for markets around the globe, freeing up our content team to focus on development of new assets, rather than finding existing assets upon request.

We also use Image Relay as a delivery system for our production partners. It eliminates the tedious download/re-upload process that occurs when assets are delivered via Hightail or Dropbox. We ask our vendors to deliver our assets directly to Image Relay, and then organize them ourselves. It's a huge timesaver.

Image Relay review by Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

"Image Relay helps make my day-to-day design tasks easier and organized."

What do you like best?

• Easy to share download links with clients to access design files. I use this on a weekly basis with clients, vendors, and coworkers.

• Easy to find images I need - especially if keywords are properly filled out. Saves a lot of time from not having to search through folders upon folders that only take up room on your computer.

• No maximum size restrictions.

• Easy to navigate with the folder structures (if client has organized properly.. ha).

• Responsive design incase I need to view or download something on my phone.

What do you dislike?

• Would like to be able to upload a customized folder thumbnail image without having to choose from images inside the folder - just so I can customize my IR as much as possible. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be intimidating to see at first, but it's really easy to use once familiar.

The site has changed a lot over the last 5 years, I could almost use a demo myself to keep updated with all the new features and options.

Image Relay really tries to keep up with growing trends to keep their interface looking current and polished. And new features are always being added to meet user demands. It really is a one stop shop for asset management and storage.

Plus, the staff is friendly and helpful. They really care about their customers. :-)

Most FTP sites have a maximum size restrictions for sending files - or you need an account to download them. Image Relay makes it easy to share with ANYONE and all they have to do is press the link.

Saves room on my computer by keeping files off of it. And I can access files from any computer.

We use IR will all of our main clients and it's helpful to have all assets in one place.

Other clients are still using other forms of FTP sites and I find them not as easy to navigate. Too many steps involved in getting to your final destination.

I like that you can share collections and the receiver doesn't HAVE to have a Image Relay account to be able to view them.

Image Relay review by Tim D.
Tim D.

"olloclip Review of Image Relay"

What do you like best?

Very clean and easy to use. IR does a great job of thinking of the multiple ways you envision using a tiered access program and makes it affordable for even a start up company like us.

What do you dislike?

It honestly works great to suit my needs. I would love to put more video on the site, but because of the higher file size I keep this site limited mostly to still imagery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up! I continually refer your platform. It's rare to find a cost effective application for an asset management software. As long as you keep the price at this manageable pricepoint, you'll continue to have many small to mid size businesses joining your family.

This is a great application to segment out what you allow media, retail, distributors and internal teams to have access to when it comes to visual content. It puts the control of your brand back in your hands while allowing visibility to third party partners of what is current and available.

Image Relay review by Bill S.
Bill S.

"great digital asset manager"

What do you like best?

In minutes you can set up a collection to send to a designer for a specific project. When the design is ready it can easily be sent to publishers - printer, digital, etc.

What do you dislike?

My only criticism would be that in preview mode when you hover over an image it goes black.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have my own server but this is a much easier solution to manage digital assets so that team members in multiple locations can have access to the same files, versions, and variety. It is also great to send one-off collections to PR contacts, designers, agencies, etc.

I was an early adopter when I was with a company with a larger image library and it was a godsend. Even with a relatively small library it makes my life easier.

It is a central location for content creators, graphic designers and publishers. Content moves to the right people with ease and speed.

Image Relay review by John H.
John H.

"Easily Organize Assets for Global Distribution"

What do you like best?

As a video editor, I frequently find myself having to manage 100+ versions of the same asset for global delivery in numerous languages and formats for different platforms. It's really easy enough to set up a separate folder for each file, but with Image Relay's tagging and keywording system, I can trust that someone can easily find them based on commonly used tags, no matter how deep in the file structure the file might be. Being able to sort files based on a region tag is extremely useful. On the uploading side I can create a spreadsheet with file names and tags and use that to tag all of my assets instead of doing them individually. Huge timesaver.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a folder on my local machine that I could copy/paste files into for super quick send off of files that I might not need to permanently archive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The IR team is awesome to work with and super responsive. They take suggestions well, listen to needs of an organization, and come up with effective solutions.

Again, I would have to point to the ability to sort hundreds of seemingly identical files for global distribution with ease.

Image Relay review by Mark F.
Mark F.

"Highly recommend Image Relay"

What do you like best?

When looking for a tool like Image Relay for a Beauty brand where I worked, they were the only platform that allowed me to instantly start a free trial in real-time. I found it so easy to use, it was intuitive and obvious that its creators truly understood digital asset management, you could just tell by the way the front-end is designed and how it functions in general. Everyone on my brand instantly saw the value in Image Relay. Previously we had been using a shared drive to share, store and archive. It was insanity. This was 4-5 years ago. I've since moved on to another brand and we are also using and loving Image Relay.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing negative I can say, nothing I "dislike" about Image Relay.

We are using Image Relay to create efficiencies with content management. We use it for file storage, sharing, archiving.

Image Relay review by Michelle H.
Michelle H.

"Image Relay saves time and increases productivity"

What do you like best?

Our in-house creative team manages multiple brands. Not only does Image Relay save us so much time sourcing and sharing assets, it also provides an incredibly intuitive UI, extreme flexibility, and responsive customer support team. We can easily set different permission sets for different types of users, which is great when we can’t cross-pollinate certain assets. It keeps everything clear and organized. We were even able to customize thumbnails to keep things understandable at a glance.

What do you dislike?

There really is little not to like in terms of daily use of the software. Perhaps I'd suggest some quick tutorials and content on governance and improving search - that is the nut to crack!

Productivity! We save time, which saves money. We are able to be nimble and responsive with our clients and while shortening turnaround time.

Image Relay review by Ashley E.
Ashley E.

"Helpful site"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple ways of sorting and finding the different images and files I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

The redesigned layout is really confusing. It used to be a lot more simple to get to a specific subfolder but now you have to click through a bunch of options first. Thankfully there's still a search feature so I tend to use that a lot more often now even though it doesn't always pull the exact result I'm looking for.

My vendor uses this to load sell sheets and images so they're accessible to all sales people. This makes my job easier because I can search for what I need myself and get it instantly instead of going to them and waiting to hear back. I'm sure it also makes their lives easier as they don't have to field as many requests now.

Image Relay review by Garrett B.
Garrett B.

"A wonderful tool for sharing images between teams, clients, and vendors"

What do you like best?

Image Relay provides an incredibly fluid user interface that lets you quickly create and share folders of hi-res (large file size) images. It becomes a go-to repository for anyone on your team who requires access. General folders can be created along with project specific ones and you can download images one at a time or all at once.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have encountered is not being able to download an entire containing folder with all of the nested subfolders inside of it. At the root level it would be helpful to download everything all at once instead of tackling each subfolder one by one.

It solved the problem of sharing image resources across teams with people who may not have access to a shared server.

Image Relay review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Best Image Management Software On The Market!"

What do you like best?

I love that we can curate, control, and communicate our brand's most valuable assets from one integrated, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud. They're creating order out of chaos. They help us organize all our stuff. They're dedicated to ensuring complete security, at every level. Image upload application allows you to create folders, so I don't have to create a folder ahead of time before using the application. There is also a rating system to help filter image search results more quickly to get the best photos. It supports video assets very well.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can find to dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're turning organization into an artform. They're keeping our assets safe and sound. They're working together wherever we are. We're in this together. Image Relay is not just an app. They are people, who love providing dedicated customer service. Whatever we want to do, they're right with us. Every step of the way.

We've got assets and files, we've got them everywhere. And that's a real problem for us. But now we put them all in one place, so that we know exactly where they are, exactly when we need them. It exports product information (the information attached to each image) as a spreadsheet, which is very useful. I'm able to upload a customized folder thumbnail image without having to choose from images inside the folder - so I can customize my IR as much as possible.

Image Relay review by Doug B.
Doug B.

"Convenient Content Management "

What do you like best?

Image Relay has made content management between sister companies simple and convenient. My favorite part about it is accessibility- all of the content that I need is always nicely organized and easily available.

Another huge plus for me is the ability to send an upload link. With it, outsourced assets get automatically uploaded to a chosen folder, eliminating any redundant file management.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Image Relay. One small issue for me is the download options. There are 4 options- one is "print ready image". That option will get you a 600kb .jpg, which is definitely not "print ready". Maybe putting a file-size estimate would help? Not a huge issue though, since you can always just download the full resolution.

Before Image Relay, it was very difficult for me to gather assets from our sister companies. There was a lot of time being wasted with back-and-forth communication, but now, I feel like the middle-man has been removed and I have the much more freedom to gather assets.

Image Relay review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Fast and reliable"

What do you like best?

For me, it's all about speed and convenience. This system works so much better than our previous servers and helps to massively speed up my workflow. There are multiple ways to upload large amounts of files and I like the freedom of restructuring files and folders on the go. It has been reliable and very easy to use. I also find the thumbnail very useful for quicker searching.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame you can't search for untagged images like on Google, for example typing "horse' won't automatically find pics of a horse that I may have uploaded but didn't tag.

Having all our files from multiple brands in one place, that is very fast to interact with and is easy to share specific folders with my team and clients. Choosing what access individuals can have is a safe way of controlling who can do what. The main benefit for me is simply the speed and convenience over our old system. I have to search through terabytes of images every day!

Image Relay review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Intuitive digital asset manager that helps make communication between agency and clients a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I work at an ad agency and our large client uses image relay to help share collections of specific events, I love that I can search keywords and always find what i'm looking for and easily see details and data for the images before I download.

What do you dislike?

For my own level of usage, Image Relay is meeting all of our needs. I saw a review that mentioned customizing the thumbnails which I also think is a great suggestion! I do find when I see a thumbnail and go to that folder to find it, I don't see it every time,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a great space to store files and the usability and "lightness" of the site is great! Theres a lot of file hosting programs that look daunting and cluttered, Image Relay handles it with ease :)

Ease of visual organization and being able to have a simple login is so helpful, I can login anywhere without having to jump through hoops like connecting to servers or using an FTP!

Image Relay review by France G.
France G.

"Efficiency at your finger tips"

What do you like best?

As soon as you access the website it is so easy to find what you are looking for. The layout of the website makes it simple to navigate from one page to the next and to either download to visualize, save or print content which is exactly what we need.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it since April 2015 and seen it improve year after year. There is honestly nothing I dislike about Image Relay!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have the chance to use this wonderful tool without having to invest any money as we are part of a large group (one of 62 worldwide sales offices) and headquarters shares this with us. I am sure that it represents a worthwhile investment for any business.

Image Relay makes it easy for us to supply images, leaflets, information on products and instruction manuals to our customers. It is an invaluable resource for us as we are a manufacturing distributor and as such look after thousands of Canadian customers.

Image Relay review by Skylar Allen F.
Skylar Allen F.

"A User-Friendly, Organized Solution"

What do you like best?

As a social media manager, Image Relay makes my job so much easier. Being able to easily search and sort through our photo library allows me to know what imagery I can use, how I can use it, and provide me with multiple options for downloading the assets, all while keeping things extremely organized.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with Image Relay and the ways in which I use it day to day, but given the structure of our marketing team, it would be great if Image Relay could integrate with the other apps we use.

Image Relay is the best way to keep track of imagery we've purchased, and helps me know immediately how an image can be used, when it can be used, and so much more. The organization helps cut down on the number of emails back and forth between the creative team and our Photo Editor.

Image Relay review by Eric K.
Eric K.

"User friendly and very well organized"

What do you like best?

What I like best is ho easy it is to navigate. In my line of work I don't have time to search around or figure out how to find something I am looking for. Image Relay is very well organized and makes it easy to find and download what you need quickly. It is also easy for me to send registration info to my partners in business so that they can have access to what they need from our company.

What do you dislike?

To be completely honest, there isn't anything I found that I really don't like or that I would suggest that they change.

The biggest benefit I get from Image Relay, outside of my own ability to download images that I need, is the ability to let my distributors gain access to what I need them to have so that they can download what and when they need to without constantly requesting from me to send them images.

Image Relay review by Allen  W.
Allen W.

"Looks great, but a little clunky"

What do you like best?

I like that interface is very clean, and the image thumbnails are large and easy to view. Pretty snappy most of the time, too.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to move files to different directories. To move a file, you must select it, then select "move" from a menu that you must wait for to appear, then you get to see a root directory structure, and you must navigate through the folders to find your intended destination. If you click on a directory in the wrong way, it will be selected instead of opening up. Easy enough to un-click, but a pain, nonetheless. If you screw up, like select the wrong directory (like you need to move t a parallel directory, but selected the source folder, and have to cancel, you need to start all over again.

Uploading also requires to hit the upload button. Only then can you drop files into your browser window. I often forget this step and end up dragging a bunch of files to my browser window just to have the browser choke on a bunch of files it is trying to open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important that the users have a good understanding of file organization.

IR provides a relatively easy way to link all facets of a workgroup to a platform which can be used to store and transfer files and assets. Used correctly, it allows users to quickly find assets that other teams may have uploaded without trying to hunt these down via communications with unfamiliar divisions.

Image Relay review by Kasey S.
Kasey S.

"One place to keep us organized"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized and easy to find. As part of a bigger buying group, image relay makes finding our marketing materials easy and keeps us organized without overwhelming us. I love that items are even sub-categorized into "print", "digital", and son on. This makes it faster to find what I'm looking for when I'm in a rush to get something online.

What do you dislike?

It's a little frustrating to answer "What are you using this image for" every time I download. I wish there was a button that you could click rather than typing in my answer every time. Even a "don't show me this again" button would work. I understand asking why we're using the image, but it's a little overkill to ask EVERY TIME.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Image relay is useful and helps us keep organized.

Having easy access to web ready photos and marketing materials. It's a one stop shop for our online marketing images.This doesn't take up any space on our hard drives and we can essentially access this anywhere we have internet connection. We don't have to create our own images or marketing materials. They are all in one spot that can be used by multiple users.

Image Relay review by Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.

"Good photo organization system"

What do you like best?

Being able to tag individual photos with multiple key words is extremely helpful. This way, when searching for a specific photo, having multiple tagged keywords makes it easier to find.

What do you dislike?

When collaborating on a collection with another person, there doesn't seem to be a way to download the files. This is a recent problem we have run into. You can share the file to be downloaded, but not download directly. We just started using collections so we hope this may be something that will be solved or figured out soon.

We are able to collaborate with multiple team members in the office and in multiple parts of the country. It's beneficial to have a central place for shared images, final images, important documents, etc.

Image Relay review by Angel T.
Angel T.

"Good Asset Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The best feature about it for me is being able to preview the assets in each folder without having to click into them, which especially helps being in ecommerce since you are dealing with so many site and email content that you need to filter and sort through while trying to be organized.

What do you dislike?

I think there is opportunity to add drag and drop functionality since every time an asset is accidentally placed into the wrong folder, you have to manually click through to move the folder into the right subfolder and in my case since there are many subfolders, it can be quite time consuming.

ImageRelay enables us to share our assets across the global regions without having to waste time and effort with any back and forth since it is very easy to navigate and pick up without having prior knowledge; much of it is intuitive.

Image Relay review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"BEST DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Everything is right in front of you. No scrolling or deep searching for your assets. Also really enjoy the new refining tools. Makes it way easier to find what you are looking for. Sharing is also a very easy task now. Having the ability to send your email right in Image Relay without having to leave the page makes life way easier especially when sharing on the go.

What do you dislike?

I would really enjoy using IR even more than I do now if there was an app for mobile. I find myself in situations where I need to send a folder or asset and I am no where near a computer.

Being able to share assets with less than 5 clicks.

Image Relay review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="af2cd583-75d0-4b75-9400-3740a9d2e44d">Andy S.</span>
Andy S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Awesome product to facilitate collaboration on projects"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is so easy to use that those who may not be tech savvy are still able to log in and access the materials that they need with minimal support necessary. HUGE storage capabilities. SUPER easy to share important materials for a wide-spread marketing team. This service allows us to house all of the necessary materials in one location. Rather than digging through three different share servers, we are no able to grab everything that we need to compile a project from one place.

What do you dislike?

I think the only way for it to be better is if it could bake warm cookies and spit them out of the CD-ROM drive I no longer use.

Cross-collaboration among multiple departments. Sharing imagery in real time cutting back on time spent waiting for materials to be delivered. Storage of all things necessary for a project in one location.

Image Relay review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Image Relay satisfies all of our DAM needs"

What do you like best?

We've been using Image Relay for our location scouting and photography delivery needs for several years. As Image Relay has grown, we feel they have listened to how things would work better for us when turning our jobs in to our clients and that the interface has been tailored to really work for us. Image Relayfeels very accessible to us and we are really happy with them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We shopped around and they have always been very accessible. When there is something that we don't like we bring it up with them and they take it in to consideration as they grow.

We use Image Relay as our photo delivery system for clients. It's very easy and professional.

Image Relay review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Effective online digital management asset resource"

What do you like best?

Search function is easy to use, although new previewed functionality looks like it is going to be even more effective. Sometimes our folder organization lacks intuition within our organization, so being able to simply type into the search field is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if upload time stamp included time and not just date.We use Image Relay for both internal use and dealer use, so right now when I use search I get old files mixed with new. Technically it's an issue on our side, since we do not clean out our internal folders as often as we should. But, also when "replacing" files, sometimes multiple files will be replaced over the course of one day. Again, not fault in functionality, but still would make it easier on our end.

Also, when I create an upload link, would be nice if the recipient could also receive a link to where the files will be stored. Otherwise I have to send two links. Not a deal breaker, but just would maybe aid in efficiency on our end.

By maintaining a DAM, we are cutting down on the requests we receive throughout the day. Also makes it easier to communicate which assets are current and what branded items are still approved to use. More robust reporting would be helpful for us to communicate more value to the business.

Image Relay review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Great Tool for Sharing Pictures With Clients"

What do you like best?

I like that you can keep tons of pictures on the site and personalize collections that you can share with clients. It's a great tool and much better than attaching a few pictures to an email. It also frees up email storage space quite a bit, since you can just post a link or hyperlink to an email. I save an email with a basic description of our accommodations and the image relay links, and tweak that for a quick but accurate response when I need to respond quickly. My clients like having access to many more pictures than they can find online, without having to make the drive up.

What do you dislike?

It could have a nicer presentation when you share a collection. It's kind of blocky and technical-looking, which can intimidate some people, and might present better as an immediate slideshow. It can also be difficult to find the correct pictures if they're not initially organized well, but the search engine does help quite a bit with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can create customized selections of pictures ("collections") and share only those collections with clients via an email link.

It helps to relay images of what you're describing over the phone, and gives clients a more in-depth idea of what we're describing than our website can currently convey. We're between proposal templates, with our new branding system, and this really helps fill in the gaps, so that our accommodations speak for themselves.

Image Relay review by Henri A.
Henri A.

"Simple to use but has all the features I need"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive use. I very rarely need to look for instructions. Also most of my colleagues have learned to use the system by themselves, which is a big plus in organisation. ImageRelay has all the features I need and it has been getting better and better so it is actively developed.

What do you dislike?

The link management is too complex, although the links created work well and there is plenty of options to choose from. But when I create a link and try different options, what usually happens is that the system automatically creates several links when I'm still playing around with the options. So the link management is difficult, because then you don't really know what is the link you would like to keep.

We use the ImageRelay to share published materials for internal and external purposes: for example we are hosting all downloadable documents shown in our website in ImageRelay, our sales people create collections to share with their customers etc.

Image Relay review by Brett L.
Brett L.

"Creative Project Manager"

What do you like best?

The navigation is easy to understand. When I first started using Image Relay, it took very little time to figure it out. I also like how there is no file size restriction, you can keep assets on there as long as you want (no expiration date), its super easy to organize assets by creating a folder structure how you want it, and its a breeze searching for anything you need and sending it off to the recipient.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could open folders in separate tabs by right clicking.

Having a place to store files that's not our office server is really important. It provides a backup in case an urgent client need arises while our server is experiencing issues. Its happened many times when a vendor, client, whoever, needs something asap, but our server is down, so having assets stored on IR is a great safety net in those situations.

Image Relay review by Administrator

"THE Digital Asset Management System to have."

What do you like best?

Image Relay is dead simple to use, train staff members on, and is affordable. I like that I can easily browse it on my phone or tablet, share a link to an asset or download it to my mobile device to post on social media, etc. I also love that it doesn't bankrupt me, so many other DAM's are too costly and lack the features that Image Relay has. I've now rolled this system out at three ski resorts and could not imagine a workflow without it.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could link it to my companies Microsoft Active Directory for SSO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around, you'll quickly realize that Image Relay is a fantastic value.

We are a ski resort with many photographers and video editors, that team of content creators is hard to wrangle assets from and even harder to store them in. Now, we just grant access to Image Relay, allow them to upload and then we take care of the photo tagging and organization. Also, we have many internal departments that were accustomed to searching archaic shared servers across our organization for images. Now, we simply grant them access to Image Relay and they are free to search, download and share assets that they have been given the rights to use.

Image Relay review by William W.
William W.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

East to customize folders and organization of images. The search function is also really nice. You can set expiration dates so you don't have to keep images forever. This is nice when working with large project that have a due date. Just delete them when the project is over.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that the thumbnails load a tiny bit slow. But it's really not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It's a great storage product for high quality assets.

Sharing images between departments. It's an easy way to share high quality images between people from different parts of the organization. As the developer, it was easy to jump right in and grab the images that I needed for the project instead of hunting through countless emails and messages for them.

Image Relay review by Lenore A.
Lenore A.

"Intuitive and adaptable"

What do you like best?

Image Relay enables us to manage marketing assets across a global organization with a simple, intuitive interface. The ability to share materials with rules based on roles as well as access outside the company has streamlined our process and greatly increased our efficiency.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. My wish list: ability to assign temporary special privileges with an expiration date to specific users and/or groups. Content recognition and keyword tagging on similar photos. Streamlined content replacement, I'd like to be able to hover over a file and see a quick-select button to replace it.

We needed to provide marketing support to teams across the globe with varying levels of ability.

Image Relay review by Erica H.
Erica H.

"Excellent DAMS for Use by Internal and External Constituents "

What do you like best?

Permission based access, providing different access to internal and external constituents; easy navigation; files can live in multiple folders; users can replace a file with a newer version without changing the file location, fold structure, collection, etc.; powerful search function.

What do you dislike?

Permissions are based on specific folders, not individual files, so you can’t restrict certain files within a folder that otherwise has greater permission levels.

Reduces the amount of email requests to the Marketing team looking for logos, photos, videos, etc. Easy way to provide digital assets to our dealers and distributors. Collections store commonly used assets in one place, making it easy to share over and over again.

Image Relay review by Emil B.
Emil B.

"Image Relay is intuitive and easy to use asset manager"

What do you like best?

* The greatest part of this tool is an option to choose format of downloading images.

* Very useful list of folders

What do you dislike?

* Too short names in folder list

* Sometimes interface freezes for a while (Win10, Chrome)

* In search result I need to click on Asset to show file localisation

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you looking for a extremely intuitive content manager for your company - just choose Image Relay.

We store a lot of very heavy graphic files in one place. Image Realy is a great backup service for publishing company.

Image Relay review by Gregg S.
Gregg S.

"Image Relay - Great Asset Sharing Site"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Image Relay is for our end users. Many of our clients get stumped by things like an FTP site so Image Relay has proven a great tool for our agency to share 1000's of photo and video assets with our clients. Outside of being easy to use the look is clean and professional and wows many of our clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Image Relay would allow for motion files to preview on the site, specifically animated .gifs.

Image Relay's tracking/usage history has helped us with shoot renewals. One of our clients was on the fence about doing another photoshoot but when we we're able to show how much all of the assets were used from the prior shoot, they approved another shoot.

Image Relay review by Susan Y.
Susan Y.

"Intuitive and robust photo library system"

What do you like best?

This program is easy to use, and is very robust with many great features. Using Image Relay has enabled us to finally build a photo library that can be shared between departments as well as across campus. We use the collection sharing tool more than we’d ever dreamed we would. The onscreen chat button is also a nice feature and customer service usually responds within a few hours, if not right away.

What do you dislike?

Reorganizing and moving files takes a lot of steps and is slow.

We have many people on our teams who need access to photos and files. Tagging photos with production rights is also helpful so that we do t misuse a photo incorrectly. Being able to share a collection across campus has been an asset.

Image Relay review by Eric U.
Eric U.

"My personnal experience on Image Relay"

What do you like best?

Image Relay allows my international company to easily share images, brochures and instructions for use between the group's various subsidiaries. It isa fast and easy to use even for beginners and non technical people. Your data is always reachable, the only thing you need is an internet connexion

What do you dislike?

The navigation system as well as the download system could be better optimized. It takes too many clicks to get what you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Image relay is easy to use even for beginners.

Image Relay is mainly used to collect data needed to translate documentation from English into French without having to ask the group. As soon as documentation is available in English, it is uploaded onto a relay image and all the group's subsidiaries have access to it.

Image Relay review by Steph M.
Steph M.

"An Incredible Asset Library!"

What do you like best?

I love how customisable the profiles are, so only certain people can see / download certain things...and the ability to share content as downloadable or viewable only is such a handy feature! What's also great is and how easy it is to share files / folders / upload links with non-users. The interface is great, and it allows me to do my job / manage all the files I work with so much more easily than pre-IR.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the image thumbnail preview doesn't show up, which I know a lot of people rely on to know if they've got to the right file

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build out a logical folder structure and you're good to go! It's as user-friendly as you make it.

Storage and sharing of our wealth of assets

Image Relay review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Image Relay is a good tool for photo organization."

What do you like best?

Image Relay is an easy way to organize photo files in a cloud space so that it doesn't take up space on my computer drives. It's easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. Being able to tag names and titles on the photos is also extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

As someone who works with video, Image Relay is not ideal for video storage and organization because the time it takes to upload and download video files from Image Relay is too long. I wouldn't normally even want to store video files on Image Relay, but my company uses it for photos and initially asked me to try with video.

Being able to sort through a ton of photos to find what we are looking for in specific - for example: people, companies, places, etc. is easily solved with the tagging feature.

Image Relay review by Audrey Y.
Audrey Y.

"Wouldn't use anything else! "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use interface, honestly has transformed by business.

What do you dislike?

As of now, Nothing! It is a very dependable program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend every vendor to have an image relay for their retailers. Times have changed and retailers really need to ramp up their social media. With Image Relay it makes it possibly for retailers to go in and find exactly what they need in the most efficient way.

Getting a hold of marketing and product images. It has completely changed the way I have been able to market to my customers with high res professional images and video with a very simple file transfer. Without this it would take about 5 times longer just to sift through vendors websites and find those images!

Image Relay review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"A very reliable photo storage system"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is easy to access and manage. Photos can be uploaded easily and quickly. Downloads come in a variety of formats depending on your need. Specific libraries can be shared with designers and agencies.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues with photo collections disappearing and re-appearing in different spots. That hasn't happened lately, however. Captioning can be a little tricky if you don't do it while uploading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good solution if you need a centralized location for photos, etc.; Really helps if you have all the names and relevation information of those in the photos when you upload

We needed a place where photos, logos, etc. could be easily accessible by a variety of internal departments and external agencies. This has made photo-sharing much easier and problem-free.

Image Relay review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Using Image Relay on a Daily Basis"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload, organize, and share.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to drag and drop. It would be great to be able to copy new versions of the same file and have them duplicate instead of reference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes content sharing a breeze.

We use this for everything related to content. Photo and video sharing, organizing, cataloguing and more. We share photos and video outside our company in collections on a daily basis. I'm uploading new photos or video daily to send them out to partners as well as internally to get them to our sales team and graphic designers.

Image Relay review by Jilliann D.
Jilliann D.

"Great tool for digital asset organization and management"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is very easy to use: easy to upload assets, easy to organize, easy to share, easy to search.

What do you dislike?

The latest update solved a few issues. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IR is an affordable solution for asset storage, management and sharing.

Previously we stored all our digital assets on our servers, and it was a mess. IR allowed us to get organized and makes it easy to stay organized. Anyone in the organization can easily find our current logos, brand standards, or packaging imagery. Our food photography and historical company photos are now stored in one place and easily searched.

Image Relay review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Image Relay is a game changer for us"

What do you like best?

The ease of use makes Image Relay a breeze to use and to explain to people. People in the field and those with VP status understand and adapt to it quickly. Customer support is SUPERB.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. It does what we need with the entry-level package.

I'm the creative director for a large organization that serves older adults. I used to have an endless stream of email requests for logos/images/assets. Now that I have on-location representatives set up on Image Relay, I'm able to focus much more on other projects and details that need my attention. Huge time-saver.

Image Relay review by Hans B.
Hans B.

"Easy Enough for Everyone to Use"

What do you like best?

The IR team is constantly striving to make the product better. Their knowledge base is useful, and their support staff is responsive. The product is easy to use—which helps increase our adoption rate; since there is no steep learning curve or complicated procedures for the average user.

What do you dislike?

IR certainly isn't the cheapest option out there. The folder organization options could be better.

IR is a great place to keep photos from all of our jobs — it helps our partners disseminate resources to our entire team.

Image Relay review by Andreas N.
Andreas N.

"The perfect libary.. makes my life much easier"

What do you like best?

It is easy to handle. The sharing and downloading options are simple and quick.

Image Relay is very reliable since many years.

I am an independent outdoor rep. and with image relay, a have full accsess to all our product pictures, marketing images, customer catalogs , easily and fast. It makes my every day job really easy.

Whenever a customer needs a picture..I pick it, I share it , I send it. Job done.

Great value.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain. Sorry. For me it just works like it is.

;-) I don´t know how to fill the requested 40 characters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay Gold

It helps me doing things fast. Without Image Relay I need to call people to do it.

I would need at least 4 emails incl. replies and more time without this application.

Image Relay review by Grace C.
Grace C.

"Easy to use, great design."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Everything is really simply laid out and it's super easy to find what you need, organize what you're uploading, share folders and files, etc. The search function works really well, and you can search by file type, which I really like.

What do you dislike?

Almost nothing! Sometimes I've noticed that it compresses photos so that they appear lower quality in the preview. It can lead me to believe that the photo is low-resolution when it isn't.

Sharing files with our clients. It's great how easy it is to keep everything organized and keyworded for easy searching.

Image Relay review by Joel V.
Joel V.

"Perfect for sharing assets with a team and dealers"

What do you like best?

I like how fast it is to quickly share images/working files with my team through collections.

What do you dislike?

There's no too much I dislike. I've only had minimal problems with the site and use it daily

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to share image assets and working files with a large team, there is no better way

We not only have to share images and working files with our team, but also with many different dealers around the globe. Being able to have a few different brands that need to not see everything works well with this site

Image Relay review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"Intuitive, User-Friendly, Functionality Heavy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, features are where you would expect them to be found, intuitive, seems like they spend a lot of time on user experience testing to make it work like the user would expect it to

What do you dislike?

It does what my team needs it to do. I wouldn't say there's anything that is negative, other than maybe making it more conducive to file sharing in the sense of PDFs and documents as well as high file size videos

Helps us with organizing our inventory of photos and keeps us organized; eliminates duplication of images in our company folders; gets our high file size images off our company server and onto a better management tool that allows tagging, searching, filing, etc.

Image Relay review by Nancy S.
Nancy S.

"I love Image Relay it is an amazing tool."

What do you like best?

Access to hi res images, item details such as upc codes, item dimensions. All information to quote and item to customers.

What do you dislike?

In the older version of image relay I could click on detail of an image minimize and drag to my desk top. The new version does not allow that. Would love to have the ability to click and drag my image again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Tool for any company

It is a great place to go to be able to access most all general information needed to quote an item to one of my customers

Image Relay review by Hannah A.
Hannah A.

"Great DAM Solution"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy to use interface. Recent updates the site have been a welcome and time-saving improvement to navigating the platform.

What do you dislike?

The Advanced search function is powerful and was regularly used within our organisation. With the recent site updates this function is more hidden and requires searching then clicking to refine search to access, such as searching specific folders.

The management of digital assets collected and distributed among team members located in different geographies. Image Relay has been an excellent solution for a centralized point to access the most up-to-date files among the team.

Image Relay review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Image Relay Has Saved Me SO Much Time!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that I can access 1,000s of photos from my desk, download and view image rights without having to take the time to ask someone. Very convenient that I can also download images while using my mobile device. Not to mention access internal documents that we store in a special folder. Ps. The sharing feature is probably my favorite part.

What do you dislike?

No video download on mobile and the search function is sometimes a bit wonky. If you click the word that auto-populates, it puts a comma and sometimes I just want to search one term. I know that I can just hit enter on the keyboard but it is annoying and took time to get accustomed to it.

Sharing and receiving of images internally and externally from photographers we contract with.

Image Relay review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Tremendous value for asset management and distribution."

What do you like best?

Creating a searchable database of hi-res imagery doesn't get much easier. Collections, quick-links and social sharing make it quick and painless to distribute images across multiple channels.

What do you dislike?

The responsive site design has made mobile use much better but I would love to see what IR could do with native mobile apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GIve it a go. Easy to try and the basic tier should meet many small business needs out of the box.

High-quality Imagery is one of the best tools we have to communicate to our customers and (they to theirs) our focus on design and quality. Image Relay removes just about all of the friction in keeping an updated portfolio at hand. Customer Service has fewer imagery requests and are able to easily meet the remaining inquiries using IR.

Image Relay review by Sara Z.
Sara Z.

"The BEST asset management tool"

What do you like best?

Definitely the customer service. James Fox is THE MAN—super responsive, always looking to optimize, happy to help with other teams, and flexible with regard to scheduling calls or coming into the office to walk teams through the platform process.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality could still use a bit of editing. An easier way to enter keywords? Ways to REQUIRE keywords?

Management in general. It has streamlined our overall asset management process exponentially; we've gotten all of our internal teams onboard and our international markets frequently comment on how easy the tool is to use.

Image Relay review by Julienne B.
Julienne B.

"Image Relay makes it easy to manage and share design assets day-to-day"

What do you like best?

- I like the ease of being able to share assets to who you want.

- I like the ability to create my own collection of assets and be able to share and collaborate with other members of the team.

What do you dislike?

- I often have problems when downloading assets that once the link is sent to my email it is corrupt and does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it.

a great place to share files with vendors as well as giving one place to upload company assets to be able to work remotely.

Image Relay review by Kit W.
Kit W.

"Easily find branding assets with a beautiful, intuitive interface."

What do you like best?

Very well organized / easy to navigate. The interaction and feedback of uploading / sending files etc. is satisfying.

What do you dislike?

The chat box / icon on the bottom right tends to be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great asset for any large company with a large amount of assets.

I work as a remote contractor with a larger company that has many brands and brand assets. Image Relay has allowed me to access photos, logos, brand books easily - from anywhere.

Image Relay review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Much easier"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the search, it works really well so people don't have to dig all over for what they need. It also allows users to download different file types, so we as designers aren't outputting tons of different files. Has made everyone more self sufficient.

What do you dislike?

There is confusion internally between the difference of keywords and tags. It would be great if anything in the photo details section was clickable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We researched several options and Image Relay was the most cost effective, while still having a great product. They are also open to feedback and make updates based on that.

We need to share assets globally with our regional offices. Previously, everything was stored on a server in Denver. Now all of our offices have access.

Image Relay review by J.D. E.
J.D. E.

"Image Relay is a dream come true"

What do you like best?

Easy to view lots of images quickly as thumbnails for browsing. Even easier to search for the right one with the powerful search functions. Interface is intuitive and the same with the back end to upload assets.

What do you dislike?

It might be nice to download more than one file at a time. If I want the original image plus a nested file, then I need to download them separately. Because we track downloads for invoicing purposes it would be nice for me to control if an image can allow multiple files downloaded at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create a single point for sharing images, work product, internal resources, then Image Relay provides you the tools to get your whole team on the same page. We are finding new ways to exploit its potential every month.

We are gaining productivity by allowing our artist to share their work with each other. We are improving our quality control by sharing the best work with all team members. We are raising awareness of individual artist's talents by creating a single source for reviewing their work.

Image Relay review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Helps with organization"

What do you like best?

The site is easy to navigate and very intuitive - no training is necessary. I can easily upload, download, and send files.

What do you dislike?

As an admin on the account, I wish I had the ability to create a checklist of keyword so that when another user or I went back into the account, we could just go and "check" what we are looking for to begin our search. It would also be handy as we have multiple users uploading and would keep tagging/keywords organized.

Prior to Image Relay, I had dozens of CDs I had to go through to find a stock image of the campus. We didn't have the storage space for all the images we had nor was that an organized way to access images.

Image Relay review by User

"Great platform for storing and sharing digital material!"

What do you like best?

I love that you are able to search for content by drilling down through folders, but also through the Search function, to bring up many possibilities and collections of what you are looking for. I also love the sharing capabilities. It is easy to share content, and there are a few helpful options to do so. It is great to be able to customize view/download permissions, as well as create links or e-mails right from Image Relay.

What do you dislike?

Though I love the ability to search, it is a drag to enter all of the tags for each piece of content. It is a little time consuming, especially if someone forgets or doesn't have time to enter at the time of upload, and then someone needs to go through and spend a lot of time finding and tagging images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform, especially for an organization with remote employees. Be prepared to build tagging into uploading images. It will save you time and be a great help for searching in the future.

Having all of our digital content in one place is very helpful. We don't have to have material scattered and risk using a non-recent version. We have everything we need in one place, and it can be easily accessed, updated, and shared from Image Relay.

"Great Asset Mgt Tool"

What do you like best?

My organization produces multiple events a year and uses different photographers at each. Providing an upload link to our photographers along with the event description to use when they upload event photos goes a long way toward efficiently and accurately filing our event photos.

What do you dislike?

I think they're working on it, but I wish you could combine collections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful tool for stroing, organizing and easily sharing photos, videos and graphics. It has dramatically improved our efficiencies and helped streamline our communications processes.

We are solving asset storage issues - capacity and organization being the main two. Before we had IR, we had multiple discs of photos stored in bulky binders. Every time we needed a photo, it could take hours to find the disc and the specific photo. Image Relay allows us to search and find what we need quickly. Being able to share logos, videos and other graphics with vendors is an added bonus.

Image Relay review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Image Relay is a great service and system, with great customer service and prompt communication. "

What do you like best?

Image Relay seems to address issues and concerns quickly. The chat feature is great. Their customer service is on point.

Once, I remember thinking "'Select all' should also deselect a selection to help with downloading specific items," and shortly thereafter Image Relay made that change. I like that it's intuitive and that the intuition goes past your first day of use with a continued focus on making the service better.

The support emails during the down time was great. Loved the stats about how consistent the service is and how little down time you have with Image Relay as your DAM.

What do you dislike?

For my use, I can't say that I bump into a lot, or any, frustration while using Image Relay. Everything seems very well tended to.

I have noticed the search miss certain terms and not bring up items I'm looking for until I either add other terms or search by something else. This would be a minor complaint as I don't often have a problem and this is another area that seems to have improved since my first using the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you were used to local server-based management of your digital assets, Image Relay will move you in a new, more efficient direction. It's all about workflow.

One thing Image Relay has simplified for me is reducing how many files I have to manually create for our image library. I used to have to make all web, print, etc. files manually. With Image Relay, I no longer have to do that. I make one library and other users can download files for a specified use. That's been a huge help in my day-to-day workflow.

"Intuitive and Organized"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is easy to use and does a great job of keeping of assets organized.

What do you dislike?

wish I could download directly from a collection; wish it was easier to add keywords quickly to photos (takes too many clicks each time)

Recommendations to others considering the product

We save several photos in numerous folders and use the system across multiple users. Overall, the platform works really well for us. I tried to upload photos once and wasn't very successful, but someone else on our team usually does this so once you learn, it shouldn't be that difficult. I also like that you can share selected photos with non-users, this is helpful when selecting photos when multiple people's opinions are needed.

Allows us to store large sizes of assets easily and organized. I also like that you can share selected photos with non-users (who don't need an account), this is helpful when selecting photos when multiple people's opinions are needed.

Image Relay review by Clay W.
Clay W.

"What did we use in the past?"

What do you like best?

We've used Image Relay since it was first offered and I can't remember how we used to catalog, find, copy and send photos. As with Google (did we have encyclopedias in the office?), it seems it's always been here.

What do you dislike?

As I indicated, it's the definition of this type of service. No dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does everything I want it to, without problems.

I receive requests from sales/customers for photos for customer websites, for ads and for customers' use with printed material. I also search for specific photos I want to be used by our Creative team for my projects. This isn't my forte, so I appreciate that it sends all resolutions and versions of each photo. Without knowing much, I get tasks done easily.

Image Relay review by Administrator

"Clean, organized and sharp"

What do you like best?

Image Relay has been such a great partner. Going from our previous site housing our images to this platform has raised the bar, and allowed us to really share our assets with our partners in a clean and organized format.

What do you dislike?

Most issues that we have had Image Relay has worked to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to have all your assets in an organized and clean view. Easy to use with great support when needed.

This is our partner facing platform for access to all of our product and model images, our collateral and merchandising, and more. We are able to offer partners an easy-to-use site to pull what they need for marketing.

Image Relay review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Image Relay was the Perfect Solution for our Company"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Image Relay is the intuitive interface. My colleagues and I were able to hop and start using it immediately after our demo with no issues. I love the search function, it populates from fields you fill in and also the file names and words within the files, so there are many ways that users can find what they're looking for.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Image Relay! Anytime that we have had issues (and there have only been a few) the team at Image Relay have always been super responsive and quickly found solutions for us. Also, the team always takes on any suggestions and feedback that we have and take it into consideration for future versions of the product.

We have found a way to easily share marketing assets with the members of our cooperative and our corporate team.

Image Relay review by Paige D.
Paige D.

"Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Very well organized! Love that I am able to download different image qualities depending on my use.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. I use this program on a daily basis!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to have access to my vendor's Images has drastically changed my marketing strategies and overall brand image. This programs easy navigation and outstanding organizational capabilities allow me to whip out marketing content quicker then ever before, and time is money!

I am able to obtain high-quality images from my main vendor, Stuller. I am able to utilize any and all of the stock images that the vendor provides to use for my marketing my business.

Image Relay review by User

"Easy to organize, flexible, and intuitive "

What do you like best?

The folder structure is very intuitive and since it has large images (at least in our setup), very easy to find what you're looking for. As long as you name you assets well the search functionality is great. Tagging can be helpful too.

What do you dislike?

Having to ask for elevated privileges from our admin has been the only bump, but even that was really quick and easy.

We have a large and ever increasing quantity of images, videos, and vector art. We tried a number of different platforms before. Keeping all of the content organized and easily searchable has been a big challenge for us, but Image Relay has been great.

Image Relay review by Administrator

"Good product that meets our needs"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use for our employees around the world. I do not get any tech support questions on how to use the DAM, they seem to pick it up pretty quick.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an easy way to link my local folders to IR and have instant updates. Sometimes I change a lot of content and tracking all the changes locally is near impossible. I also wish content with the same filename would overwrite existing and a way to mass email users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Value is almost unbeatable.

Employees around the world can use my content in the format they wish for their own local use. This saves so much time and I no longer have to respond to an influx of emails everyday and then send out huge files via another program one by one. The self-serve IR model is the way to go.

Image Relay review by Tony D.
Tony D.

"Great tool that I use everyday"

What do you like best?

My team uses image relay to store and categorize all of our images we use for our brand marketing collateral. Having this tool allows for easy team access and collaboration and makes image sourcing seamless. What I love best is how I can search and find exactly what I need in a matter of seconds, vs spending unnecessary time searching.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the load time can be a bit slow.

We use image relay to categorize and manage our digital assets within the team. I like how it is customizable to our needs and the tagging / description features are a huge help for everyone on the team.

Image Relay review by Karolina T.
Karolina T.

"Image Relay helps my day-to-day tasks and duties. "

What do you like best?

-Easy to share download links with coworkes, client and media to access design files.

-I found it so easy to use, it was intuitive and obvious that its creators truly understood digital asset management.

-Easy to navigate with the folder structures.

What do you dislike?

-I wish there was a computer where that I could copy/paste files into for super quick send off of files that I might not need to permanently archive.

-The company I work with uses this to load sell sheets and images so they're accessible to all sales people. This makes my job easier because I can search for what I need myself and get it instantly instead of going to them and waiting to hear back.

Image Relay review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"I love Image Relay!!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to download my documents! It makes my work life so much easier by being able to access my images and resources! It also downloads super fast!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love it! Image Relay continues to be easy and amazing to use! Thank you for simplifying the process!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on doing what you are doing, its great!

I have had no issues and have loved being able to access my images on the go at anytime! I appreciate the organization and the ease of using the system. I would say just the search engine could be a little more precise.

Image Relay review by Guillermo D.
Guillermo D.

"Very positive experience"

What do you like best?

Well it is very easy to use . I can get a hold of the materials within easy reach and don't need too much navigation.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike at this point

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just browse through the portal and you will become familiar with it pretty fast

It is easier for us to distribute our marketing materials to our franchisees . Particularly for our International markets

Also, it help us maintain consistency and brand standards.

Image Relay review by Cody C. J.
Cody C. J.

"Asset Management with Ease"

What do you like best?

The up to date one stop shop for supplier assets! Locating and downloading everything I need to build marketing plans for my supplier partners have been simplified exponentially with Image Relay. Also I like the sharing function to quickly get assets to others without having to download first.

What do you dislike?

Since the user interface update everything works more intuitively.

Communicating up to date product assets from supplier to wholesaler to retail. Time savings are the real benefit I know that the assets I'm using are up to date and I no longer have to hunt and validate that what I have is the most recent.

Image Relay review by Philip d.
Philip d.

"Image Relay is user friendly, affordable, evolving and efficient!"

What do you like best?

The ease to use this platform for staff and external members is fantastic plus it allows different security levels and Single Sign-on capabilities.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to say what I dislike as Image Relay is quick to take recommendations and make the system better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try other companies, but I think you will come back to Image Relay.

It allows our graphic department to merely create one image and from that one image a member can automatically download the type of graphic image that best suites their needs. It also allows for us to store large files that can be arranged so different levels of individuals can see and work with different folders.

Image Relay review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Image Relay is Fast and Well Organized."

What do you like best?

I'm a contractor with access to a client's ImageRelay library of imagery. The client has set it up nicely — which is the key — and the layers of authentication for download are a nice feature for photographers. I find it to be fast, easy and a totally reliable way to manage a database of images.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a whole lot to dislike about ImageRelay. It's simple and fast, and highly customizable. Again, like any photo database resource, you have to put in the work to organize your own files the right way, but once you do that, ImageRelay is easy.

Accessing multiple photos to build and source for webpage creation.

Image Relay review by Regina B.
Regina B.

"Great digital asset management solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to implement, easy to train people on.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integrations (Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Drive); does not track which registered users accessed quick links.

We needed a central brand asset library for logos, templates, images, and collateral. In implementing ImageRelay, it has become so much easier to share templates and other assets with the staff to increase overall brand implementation.

Image Relay review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Great Resource"

What do you like best?

Image Relay works best for me when sending links to different clients. I can build a file based on what products the particular customer purchases and it will deliver a link that the customer can choose what format works best for them. No more returned emails asking me to make images smaller or bigger etc.

What do you dislike?

The program depends on someone internally uploading the images in a timely manner. Its our own internal issue but it would be great if when images were shot for catalogs etc, that it was a requirement that they be uploaded to Image Relay at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assign the uploading of images and maintenence as part of someones specific job. Image Relay works great when it is fed properly.

When you have large files such as catalogs, we could never send directly to Reps. We would have to scan and make PDF which killed the quality. With Image Relay you can import a whole catalog and then send your representative a link, they can access directly with no loss in quality.

Image Relay review by Juan M.
Juan M.

"Easy, Efficient Elegance"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the organizational and design control that I have over what my guests see. Everything is easily adjustable, from folder order, to images presented on the folders, including the size and position of the image previews. This allows me to present professionally organized product images to our guests.

What do you dislike?

The only nitpick that I would have is that positioning the image preview for a folder cover is sometimes a little bit tricky; however, this is a very minor issue.

With Image Relay, we are easily able to present our business partners with access to our product images, videos, and sales sheets.

Image Relay review by Simon F.
Simon F.

"Image Relay - works for me"

What do you like best?

I'm a client receiving content through Image Relay. It's easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It does what I need it to do with minimum fuss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for selecting the data (in my case magazine photos and articles) you need from a large amount all displayed well.

It delivers large amounts of date for me to select from and download. Quick and easy.

Image Relay review by User

"Simple, Easy to use & Fantastic for a B2B platform!"

What do you like best?

This is the simplest & most easy to use platform I have ever seen. Very simple to create collections & send them or share them. Love it!

What do you dislike?

Wish I could choose the size of images that I have on my screen or wish that I could adjust that so that I could see more or less at any given time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You will be pleased.

Sharing Catalogs with customers. Sharing large image files with customers (hi-res photography) that previously we had to use another (drop-box or similar) for. Other systems required customers to have their software or a log in.

"Image Relay works"

What do you like best?

I like how the people at Image Relay are very responsive to suggestions. If theres a function I wish they had, I suggest it, and they listen. Some of the functions have been added already.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could sync to an external drive, for easier organization. But this is something I've brought up, and they're looking into it for the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Image Relay is a great tool to archive your photo collections, and create an easy way to retrieve them. I'd recommend Image Relay to anyone looking for a place to securely store your finished images, for easy access, and to easily share.

Easier to share photos, securely over the web. The ability to share a PW protected link, with expiration date has been very helpful to keep our photos in the right hands.

Image Relay review by Sophie O.
Sophie O.

"Image Relay "

What do you like best?

Image Relay is an amazing service that our business has used for several years now. It is an extremely simple platform to use.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about Image Relay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you start using Image Relay, you won't be able to go back to whatever you were using previously.

The platforms allows us to easily store files and share them with others without having to use additional websites or services.

Image Relay review by Kelly K.
Kelly K.

"Great system for long-distance work environments"

What do you like best?

It's reliable, the customer support is very good, and there's a lot of functionality. I had a one-on-one phone call with a rep, and he provided me with an action plan to improve our organization, so that was really helpful.

What do you dislike?

It's not a cheap program, and sometimes the load times are long (but that's a function of having billboard-sized photos in there).

I work with a team that's located in the Midwest and on the West Coast, so we're very dependent on being able to share visual assets quickly. Image Relay serves our needs well.

"It's great! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and I like how it keeps everything in one central location. It's also nice that they have a chat function included. I've never needed to use it, but it's nice to know that I could if I was having difficulties.

What do you dislike?

I had a small amount of difficulty navigating around at first, but it was minor (I didn't realize I could navigate with the arrow keys!) Once I figured that out, I really haven't had any issues since.

I work in higher ed, and this is how we organize all of our photos of events/students/etc for use by all the different offices. It's great because I know any photo I pick has been uploaded and ok'ed for distribution by our communications department. It just makes my job easier.

Image Relay review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Image Relay is fantastic and I would recommend to anyone"

What do you like best?

Its simple yet advanced and very easy to use. Managing and sharing content for our company is a tedious task but once organized Image Relay makes it very easy to update and distribute our assets.

What do you dislike?

Honestly it was the use on a mobile device or tablet but the new version has resolved this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to them and ask for any help specific to your needs.

This is a great platform for us to securely share and distribute our data and information with many different types of people such as distributors, sales reps, media, and internally as well. We can control and manage everyone's access level.

Image Relay review by Administrator

"Image Relay Helps Save Time and Offers a Great Solution for a Cloud-Based Storage Library "

What do you like best?

Ability to upload and save all files in one place and allow for easy online access as well as the ability to search and tag for quick reference later

What do you dislike?

I wish you could tag photos in the large view mode without having to save each time on each image before moving to the next photo in the album

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love it! Perfect for our needs

Offers much better access to photo library for our company and allows us to search across all photos. Also allows us to store everything in one location which is great.

Image Relay review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to learn, easy to manage, easy to share."

What do you like best?

Image Relay is incredibly user friendly. Managing and sharing for both internal and external audiences is incredibly easy to do, and allows for easy navigation between folders.

The program allows you to organize files and folders as needed, with editable features for maximization of time and resources.

What do you dislike?

Program is intuitive and do not have too many dislikes. They are just personal preferences.

We have to constantly share large files with other companies. Image Relay allows us to share externally, in an organized way, to external audiences through a simple link that does not require log-ins.

Image Relay review by Wendy S.
Wendy S.

"Seamless asset management"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how easy and timesaving it is to assemble and share assets with teams outside the organization. Working as a team, it's so convenient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing jumps to mind. I've found ImageRelay to be very intuitive.

Partnerships, promotions etc all require assets, logos, etc. It's easy to track, make sure updated assets are provided and also to create collections to use over and over.

Image Relay review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"Image Relay - great way how to share everything you need"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is very intuitive, clear and easy to use. I appreciate the possiblitiy to donwload whole folder and it is zipped automatically. Moreover It is possible to choose the which quality to donwload, so when I need only small photos for presentation, I do not need to download higest quality photos, which would be very slow.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problems with this system.

We are sharing documents and photos of our products which our supplier. The benefits is that it is very easy to get the newest information and photos immediately.

Image Relay review by Brodie O.
Brodie O.

"Ben & Jerry's frequent user"

What do you like best?

Searchability.

Ability to share hi-res images with partners outside my org easily.

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop functionality would be hugely helpful when it comes to organizing folders and moving content between folders in the directory.

Date field should be a pick system not an open field.

Generally forcing more data hygiene w/ required field and pick-lists rather than open response would make the platform easier to navigate.

Helpful for sharing content with external partner, benefiting from evergreen creative developed by past employees that can be leveraged for current projects.

Image Relay review by Alicia F.
Alicia F.

"Image Relay review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is well organized and has an easy search feature, in addition it holds A LOT of digital files.

What do you dislike?

It seems like the design layout is constantly changing. This is frustrating when I have to look all over for download links, or private folders, etc...

It's a great resource for getting images approved, as well as for sharing images with outside vendors

Image Relay review by User

"Great asset to image management"

What do you like best?

I typically need to allow people access to only a few photos instead of our entire library. By creating a catalog and sharing, it's an easy way to allow them to utilize the photos I've dedicated just for them while managing their use.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to scroll through the entire library in one click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use image management system. Image Relay has really allowed us to streamline our processes as well store our images in an easy to use, easy to find, and easy to manage system.

As mentioned above, sharing images while managing use has been a major benefit. It's also nice to create catalogs from all of our folders that can be used for generic purposes and sent out as needed.

Image Relay review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Storing images made easy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to access images and when we have to update an image it can be done quickly. We also save our brochures and advertising that makes it easy to share with other Hanna Instruments offices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love the new version and how easy it is to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sharing images and brochures with other co-workers.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface. Visually appealing. We were first introduced to this software by a client and it has been a lifesaver. They can upload images that they want us to use and can organize it well.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much. Sometimes the image associated with the folder isn't correct, but I think that is a user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy way to distribute assets among people/employees while limiting who has access to information. I would definitely recommend it.

We are able to exchange images with clients, and easily download assets. It has been a real time saver. If our client doesn't want us to use an image any more they simply remove it from ImageRelay and upload new ones. And they can label folder accordingly.