iMeet

Connect and collaborate with up to 125 people in your own customized online meeting room. iMeet’s all-in-one web, audio and HD video conferencing desktop app includes enhanced communication features such as chat, file sharing, presence, and peer-to-peer voice and video calling.

Work for iMeet?

iMeet review by <span>Kayla E.</span>
Kayla E.

Usefull in the long run

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The pricing was decent and you have different options for your account. Though i wouldn't recommend for first time users that have never used this type of platform before as it might be more confusing than helpful to some.

What do you dislike?

Did not like the app at all, to me its to dull, not enough resources. Im still not used to it, nor do i think ill be continuing to use the app as of now. Theirs some much needed improvements in my opinion in order for it to be better operating for myself to continue using.

The starting process and viewing process was easy for other to complete with out having to many difficulties, though there were a little more than i expected to get everything up and going for everyone else involved.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iMeet
iMeet review by <span>Chhaya S.</span>
Chhaya S.
Validated Review

Really nice experience using iMeet.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Being ready to think about this as another gathering room gives me the capacity to really expand our meeting space size. The establishment of the room is rapid, and the intuitiveness is useful. File sharing is simple and has a conventional record size greatest to permit imparting to members. The simplicity to get rapidly setup and the basic procedure to getting a call setup. Best in business perspectives to mail and use.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything specifically that I hate. Constant overhauls and dropping of the association If you take a gander at the "boundless" sound arrangement points of interest, the terms really express that there is an utmost of 10,000 minutes for each month that are incorporated into the arrangement. Inability to track by at least telephone number who is bringing in obscure.

Being ready to see each other alongside white boarding and the majority of alternate components is an awesome resource. This runs similarly too with clients and sellers while examining cash or touchy subjects. You get the opportunity to comprehend your groups identity somewhat better as you can get on mockery when you can see a man talking much less demanding than in a visit. I've gone to one of our online classes as a client and it was exceptionally easy to use. It's superb to have an open door for him to impart our business results to everybody so we're keeping up consistency and making a positive correspondences stream.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

iMeet review by <span>Anders V.</span>
Anders V.
Validated Review

iMeet: an all in one tool for communication

Validated Review
What do you like best?

iMeet is the only software in the communication world where it provides all tools of communication like, chatting, audio calls, video calls, screen sharing, web conferencing and more under one roof. I introduced it in my outsourcing company and communication is fun now!!! The best part I like about the product is, I can hold video conference with my different employees around the world at a same time. It’s really feel like we all are in the same room. The video quality is HD and the sound is excellent too. iMeet enhances collaboration more effectively and efficiently. It also allows to share information, links and files within a blinks of eyes. It can be used in smart phones, laptops, tabs, computers or any other devices that can be connected to internet. Interestingly, one needs not to remember phone number or password. He/she just need to give a click and iMeet will call his/her phone number or computer. It is a cloud based service and acceptable to any browser. I really rely on iMeet.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much I dislike about iMeet. The audio quality is excellent yet sometimes disruptive. I’m eagerly waiting for some upgrade of the features in near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iMeet is a handy tool for conferencing and collaborate communication. It is easy and user friendly. Some may find difficulties in installation but it’s never an uphill task. Though the software is a bit expensive yet you can go for the thirty days trial to evaluate your benefits using this product.

The communication is faster and easier than ever with iMeet. I can simultaneously take business decisions talking to my employees and customers around the globe. I also don’t have the need to use other tools for communicating with them. It’s an all in one choice for my organization.

iMeet review by <span>Sam J.</span>
Sam J.

iMeet: Multi Client Conferencing

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As an user what I exceptionally liked about iMeet was that it was an elegant browser based Interface. I could make multi-client video chats. And most importantly, the URL could be customized.

I have been using it for quite a few time and i am loving it. The setup was very simple and user friendly. iMeet gets the setup right. I also get call-in numbers from iMeet.

From the information of my account, the site adjusted the time, date and weather forecast.

What do you dislike?

The most disliking feature was iMeet was expensive. Moreover, adding an image is the least intelligent part of the process.

The poor audio and video conferencing performance is an annoying thing about iMeet. There was no scope for screen sharing.

iMeet does have no mobile support which is surprisingly unfriendly. The online storage was very limited, especially considering the price it asks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The idea of a browser-based personal meeting with audio and video conferencing is a good one. Unfortunately, iMeet doesn't even meet its own vision. So, as a user,I will not recommend iMeet,

iMeet is an audio and video conferencing solution that offers the tools for communication and collaboration. It offers chat with contacts, voice and video calls, share information quickly.

iMeet review by <span>Michelle F.</span>
Michelle F.

Love iMeet for Live CEO Events

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This tool has been phenomenal in helping us facilitate our employee all-hands meetings featuring our CEO and other members of senior leadership. I use the supported version, where we have a video tech and a production manager to make sure everything runs smoothly. It's basically flawless! As the sole person responsible for the success or failure of these meetings, it's great to have a tool and people I can rely on.

What do you dislike?

Originally, the interface wasn't branded very nicely, but recently that changed and our production manager put a nice interface on there for us. I wish we could have even bigger video, but that's more of a bandwidth restriction on our end than something that iMeet is responsible for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the money to use the production manager and video tech. Makes your life so much easier!

We're working to increase employee engagement by putting our CEO in front of global audiences - people that he might not get to see regularly or ever. It's wonderful to have an opportunity for him to communicate our business results to everyone so that we're maintaining consistency and creating a positive communications flow.

iMeet review by <span>Tanuja C.</span>
Tanuja C.
Validated Review

A united communication was never so easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing about this platform is that how easily it let us arrange and have a uniformed and easy to manage meetings from any place of the world, further expanding the horizon of our meeting space size. Sending files and sharing information simultaneously have been so easy and effortless through this platform.

What do you dislike?

When you're sharing a document, for instance, transfer it to the iMeet cloud and tap on the record name so it consequently opens in the meeting space. - User well disposed for novices Being always seen can here and there be troublesome in some cases.I am not certain about different areas that utilization PGI. When you're sharing a record, for instance, transfer it to the iMeet cloud and tap on the document name so it naturally opens in the meeting space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Atleast worth using it for large meetings scheduled beforehand.

Conference calls with our dealers and clients from all over the world has got so easy. This is a solid, adaptable other option to Google Hangouts and might be a decent alternative for a professional workplace. Bridging the virtual crevice, and having the capacity to meet crosswise over physical boundaries no sweat. It is a brisk and basic approach to take in somewhat more about the general population you're working with and can be a major help toward manufacturing more grounded associations with customers.

Learning about iMeet?

* We monitor all iMeet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.