iMeet

Connect and collaborate with up to 125 people in your own customized online meeting room. iMeet’s all-in-one web, audio and HD video conferencing desktop app includes enhanced communication features such as chat, file sharing, presence, and peer-to-peer voice and video calling.

Work for iMeet?

Learning about iMeet?

iMeet Reviews

Ask iMeet a Question
Showing 24 iMeet reviews
iMeet review by Kayla E.
Kayla E.

"Usefull in the long run"

What do you like best?

The pricing was decent and you have different options for your account. Though i wouldn't recommend for first time users that have never used this type of platform before as it might be more confusing than helpful to some.

What do you dislike?

Did not like the app at all, to me its to dull, not enough resources. Im still not used to it, nor do i think ill be continuing to use the app as of now. Theirs some much needed improvements in my opinion in order for it to be better operating for myself to continue using.

The starting process and viewing process was easy for other to complete with out having to many difficulties, though there were a little more than i expected to get everything up and going for everyone else involved.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about iMeet
iMeet review by Chhaya S.
Chhaya S.

"Really nice experience using iMeet."

What do you like best?

Being ready to think about this as another gathering room gives me the capacity to really expand our meeting space size. The establishment of the room is rapid, and the intuitiveness is useful. File sharing is simple and has a conventional record size greatest to permit imparting to members. The simplicity to get rapidly setup and the basic procedure to getting a call setup. Best in business perspectives to mail and use.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything specifically that I hate. Constant overhauls and dropping of the association If you take a gander at the "boundless" sound arrangement points of interest, the terms really express that there is an utmost of 10,000 minutes for each month that are incorporated into the arrangement. Inability to track by at least telephone number who is bringing in obscure.

Being ready to see each other alongside white boarding and the majority of alternate components is an awesome resource. This runs similarly too with clients and sellers while examining cash or touchy subjects. You get the opportunity to comprehend your groups identity somewhat better as you can get on mockery when you can see a man talking much less demanding than in a visit. I've gone to one of our online classes as a client and it was exceptionally easy to use. It's superb to have an open door for him to impart our business results to everybody so we're keeping up consistency and making a positive correspondences stream.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

iMeet review by User in Information Technology and Services

"great web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

my favorite feature about iMeet is the ease of kicking off a meeting, and how simple it is to enable screen sharing. it makes this tool great for presenting to clients and prospective clients, and never has any issues with slowing down or lagging.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about iMeet. it is an all around great tool and delivers on what it promises

Recommendations to others considering the product

go with this tool if you're having doubts about your current provider. they will not disappoint

We use iMeet to demo our product, and give our clients a walk-through and training through the screen sharing. it allows us to give them a full visual and answer and questions they may have in real time

iMeet review by Anders V.
Anders V.

"iMeet: an all in one tool for communication"

What do you like best?

iMeet is the only software in the communication world where it provides all tools of communication like, chatting, audio calls, video calls, screen sharing, web conferencing and more under one roof. I introduced it in my outsourcing company and communication is fun now!!! The best part I like about the product is, I can hold video conference with my different employees around the world at a same time. It’s really feel like we all are in the same room. The video quality is HD and the sound is excellent too. iMeet enhances collaboration more effectively and efficiently. It also allows to share information, links and files within a blinks of eyes. It can be used in smart phones, laptops, tabs, computers or any other devices that can be connected to internet. Interestingly, one needs not to remember phone number or password. He/she just need to give a click and iMeet will call his/her phone number or computer. It is a cloud based service and acceptable to any browser. I really rely on iMeet.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much I dislike about iMeet. The audio quality is excellent yet sometimes disruptive. I’m eagerly waiting for some upgrade of the features in near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

iMeet is a handy tool for conferencing and collaborate communication. It is easy and user friendly. Some may find difficulties in installation but it’s never an uphill task. Though the software is a bit expensive yet you can go for the thirty days trial to evaluate your benefits using this product.

The communication is faster and easier than ever with iMeet. I can simultaneously take business decisions talking to my employees and customers around the globe. I also don’t have the need to use other tools for communicating with them. It’s an all in one choice for my organization.

iMeet review by Sam J.
Sam J.

"iMeet: Multi Client Conferencing"

What do you like best?

As an user what I exceptionally liked about iMeet was that it was an elegant browser based Interface. I could make multi-client video chats. And most importantly, the URL could be customized.

I have been using it for quite a few time and i am loving it. The setup was very simple and user friendly. iMeet gets the setup right. I also get call-in numbers from iMeet.

From the information of my account, the site adjusted the time, date and weather forecast.

What do you dislike?

The most disliking feature was iMeet was expensive. Moreover, adding an image is the least intelligent part of the process.

The poor audio and video conferencing performance is an annoying thing about iMeet. There was no scope for screen sharing.

iMeet does have no mobile support which is surprisingly unfriendly. The online storage was very limited, especially considering the price it asks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The idea of a browser-based personal meeting with audio and video conferencing is a good one. Unfortunately, iMeet doesn't even meet its own vision. So, as a user,I will not recommend iMeet,

iMeet is an audio and video conferencing solution that offers the tools for communication and collaboration. It offers chat with contacts, voice and video calls, share information quickly.

iMeet review by Michelle F.
Michelle F.

"Love iMeet for Live CEO Events"

What do you like best?

This tool has been phenomenal in helping us facilitate our employee all-hands meetings featuring our CEO and other members of senior leadership. I use the supported version, where we have a video tech and a production manager to make sure everything runs smoothly. It's basically flawless! As the sole person responsible for the success or failure of these meetings, it's great to have a tool and people I can rely on.

What do you dislike?

Originally, the interface wasn't branded very nicely, but recently that changed and our production manager put a nice interface on there for us. I wish we could have even bigger video, but that's more of a bandwidth restriction on our end than something that iMeet is responsible for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the money to use the production manager and video tech. Makes your life so much easier!

We're working to increase employee engagement by putting our CEO in front of global audiences - people that he might not get to see regularly or ever. It's wonderful to have an opportunity for him to communicate our business results to everyone so that we're maintaining consistency and creating a positive communications flow.

iMeet review by Tanuja C.
Tanuja C.

"A united communication was never so easy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this platform is that how easily it let us arrange and have a uniformed and easy to manage meetings from any place of the world, further expanding the horizon of our meeting space size. Sending files and sharing information simultaneously have been so easy and effortless through this platform.

What do you dislike?

When you're sharing a document, for instance, transfer it to the iMeet cloud and tap on the record name so it consequently opens in the meeting space. - User well disposed for novices Being always seen can here and there be troublesome in some cases.I am not certain about different areas that utilization PGI. When you're sharing a record, for instance, transfer it to the iMeet cloud and tap on the document name so it naturally opens in the meeting space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Atleast worth using it for large meetings scheduled beforehand.

Conference calls with our dealers and clients from all over the world has got so easy. This is a solid, adaptable other option to Google Hangouts and might be a decent alternative for a professional workplace. Bridging the virtual crevice, and having the capacity to meet crosswise over physical boundaries no sweat. It is a brisk and basic approach to take in somewhat more about the general population you're working with and can be a major help toward manufacturing more grounded associations with customers.

iMeet review by Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

"Connecting people!"

What do you like best?

Lets you connect to your peers around the geographies easily. Options for chat available which makes life easier in case of slow internet. Conferencing feature is good.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes video gets stuck in case of heavy usage or multiple people on conferencing. Still in the trial phase so not sure if its the software issue or the internet issue. But would recommend switching to low video quality to provide at least continuous connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can surely try out IMeet. It provides good facilities including screen sharing and slide presentations. Moreover have also used the program for pair programming with one of the office mate sitting in different geographies. A must try for everyone.

We are in a logistics company and need to connect with clients quite often. Have also used the software to connect with regional teams for better understanding of the strategies.

iMeet review by Clément B.
Clément B.

"Better than Skype , compare it with google hangout"

What do you like best?

La simplicité est le mot d'ordre pour ce logiciel ! Plus simple et nettement plus pro que Skype ou autres logiciels de video conference, imeet me semble plus adapté pour des conferences en grand nombres. A voir avec Google Hangout les differences car Hangout est gratuit et sa version équivalente chez imeet laisse a desire au niveau des fonctionalitées.

La qualitée video est du son est plus que correcte, reste aussi a voir votre équipement. J'ai été bien équipé pour faire des essais et il est vrai que l'expérience est très agreeable.

What do you dislike?

Le prix n'est pas forcément la meilleure facon de séduire une clientele qui est deja pour la plupart inscrite chez les concurents. Donc la stratégie de cette société est peut etre a revoir...

La page d'acceuil n'est parfois pas accessible pour tous. Certaines sociétés bloquent l'accès avec un pare feu ou bien un proxy ce qui est très dérangeant...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je pense qu'il faudrai receuillir plus d'avis clients pour permettre a la société de corriger ses petits défauts mineurs mais qui au final nuisent beaucoup 'experience utilisateur..

Attention de ne pas confondre ce logiciel avec un logiciel de video conference basique que l'on peux trouver sur facebook ou autre widget de réseaux sociaux. Celui ci est pro et surtout très stable .

Je vous le recommande !

Pour éviter des déplacements trop couteux, cette solution permet a tous de pouvoir faire un point sur n'importe quell sujet.

iMeet review by Simone D B.
Simone D B.

"iMeet,good job!"

What do you like best?

It is one high quality of tool for screen sharing, audio and video conference meetings. I can share any screen, presentation, file, video and more. Video meeting makes it easier to speak to everyone in my meeting as if we are all in the same room. All of iMeet's plans come with a reasonable amount of cloud storage space for storing presentations and important documents.

What do you dislike?

The design is not flexible.iMeet does offer some ways around this, however. When you're sharing a file, for example, upload it to the iMeet cloud and click on the file name so it automatically opens in the meeting space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IMeet conference rooms have a clean and easy-to-navigate interface, which is especially beneficial for those new to web conferencing.

It makes communication easier.Each participant is represented in a cube displayed on the screen, and clicking on someone's cube shows us more detailed information about them. It is a quick and simple way to learn a little more about the people you're working with and can be a big help toward forging stronger connections with clients.

iMeet review by Garline D.
Garline D.

" Easy To Use Online Conferencing"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that IMeet offers with their web conferencing a feature where you can auto chat. Once all of your contacts have been saved, you can chat them throughout the day if need be. Plus, I love how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't offer an option to schedule a meeting ahead of time and create a calendar reminder like other web conferencing programs.

We use this occasionally to web conference meetings with our out of state employees.

iMeet review by Kierra T.
Kierra T.

"Frequent User as Meeting Lead"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and participant invit. The ability to share screens and live chat are great features.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. One the software was rolled out to the entire team it was a welcomed benefit. It changed the way I conducted QA defect meetings.

Used frequently for QA defect status meetings. Great means of communicating results quickly and resolving defects during meeting while sharing screens.

iMeet review by Tony B.
Tony B.

"User friendly, and convienient! "

What do you like best?

Very inuative, while still being simple enough send throughout the company and not have many user issues.

What do you dislike?

The interface was buggy for me, but I feel they have actively worked out any problems I have had!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to operate, powerful software!

COMMUNICATION! In our line of work, like many others, communication is key. Being able to get more info across easier is always a key part in being sucessful

iMeet review by User

"Awesome interface for interviews!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is being almost face to face with the person that is conducting your interview. One on one interaction without lag or technical difficulties.

What do you dislike?

The camera sees ALL, so do your hair and makeup. Also it is a bit frustrating to install and launch on some PCs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an incredibly user friendly interface, very well thought out.

I had My first, second and third interviews for the company that I am currently with on iMeet. They went incredibly well and I think it added to the personal aspect of working from a virtual workspace.

iMeet review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"We use it here at TAG for our events for our attendees. We also use it for in house training. "

What do you like best?

- Clean format

- User friendly for beginners

- The call in option is helpful

What do you dislike?

- Recording feature is disruptive when giving time warning

- Can only record for 60 minutes

- Poor quality

- Doesn't provide reports of attendees

- Doesn't integrate with our other software i.e 123Signup

- Hard to close iMeet app, its always running in the background after trying to close

- Email invited can't be automated

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a better software out there. Do a little more searching before considering.

It has helped to drive attendance for our webinars because is fairly easy from the user-end vs. admin use. I've attended one of our webinars as a user & it was very user friendly.

iMeet review by David S.
David S.

"iMeet, a step above"

What do you like best?

The ability to record your meeting and retrieve it for future use. This is invaluable for training and a multitude of other purposes. I may be a little biased as I was involved in the development of this product, where I helped support the infrastructure when it was first built.

What do you dislike?

Being constantly seen can sometimes be intrusive if you're not used to it. If you're tired for example, and you just close your eyes. It's not like a normal conference call where no one will know. Some people will message you to see if you OK! It's happened to me!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are surely other options out there, but none that tie into so many third party applications. It's all up to your personal needs though. One of the benefits to this model compared to SameTime where you have to have your own Domino servers for it to work is you don't have to build the infrastructure yourself. You just need to make sure you have the bandwidth. Keep in mind, your streaming HD video.

Being able to see each other along with white boarding and all of the other features is a great asset. You get to understand your teams personality a bit better as you can pick up on sarcasm when you can see a person speaking much easier than in a chat. This goes equally as well with customers and vendors when discussing money or sensitive topics.

iMeet review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"PGI Works"

What do you like best?

The product we use at my work location are easy to use and set up. It helps to get colleagues together that are at other locations.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything in particular that I dislike. I am not sure about other locations that use PGI. We are pretty happy here at our location.

Our company is very customer focused and phone and web conferencing helps to easily interface with customers and other company employees, especially on a last minutes notice.

iMeet review by Stacey R.
Stacey R.

"iMeet for meetings and chat"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to use on mobile, and video capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I do not like as of yet.

Ability to quickly meet, share ideas, utilize video conferencing when needed.

iMeet review by Ross C.
Ross C.

"Increased productivity, decreased administrative time, and bridging the virtual gap."

What do you like best?

Screenshare, separate app, interactive meeting room. Being able to think of this as another conference room gives me the ability to actually increase our meeting space size. The installation of the room is speedy, and the interactiveness is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Inability to track by at lease phone number who is calling in unknown. Lack of screen control options, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the international numbers are sufficient.

Bridging the virtual gap, and being able to meet across physical barriers with great ease. Our ability to hire and subsequently coordinate with clients across any physical landscape has been greatly improved. It brings another level of seamlessness to our organization.

iMeet review by Joel S.
Joel S.

"iMeet for added visibility"

What do you like best?

The video conferencing and screen sharing features.

What do you dislike?

The audio can be cut out from time to time.

Made Manager Meetings much more productive

iMeet review by User in Information Technology and Services

"iMeet & Excellent features at price point"

What do you like best?

The best features of iMeet is the ease of use for everyone and well thought out for 99% of users.

What do you dislike?

The only I dislike is how Google Calendar

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend if you need something with great audio quality and ease of use!

The business problem it solved was the elimination of need to be at my desktop and can automatically initiate a call from an app on my mobile devices.

iMeet review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"User"

What do you like best?

User friendly. The diagrams in its instructions are awesome. Is presise is assuming what you are searching for while online and in conference mode

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything with this tool works great wouldn't change anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet with an agent and discuss what you're looking for exactly

Customer optimization

iMeet review by Charysse S.
Charysse S.

"Watch out Google"

What do you like best?

This product offer HD video and is similar to Google Hangouts, which is great. Great for business conferencing.

What do you dislike?

It is just more convenient to use Google and there is a limit to the number of minutes you can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No complaints so try it.

iMeet review by Eugene C.
Eugene C.

"Instant,cloud-based video meetings "

What do you like best?

This is an alternative to Google Hangouts for cloud-based video conferencing. I like the HD video and, what's not available in Hangouts and Skype -- features like a customizable 'Cube' that can be personalized (this is the 'box' you appear in) and customizing the 'room' background. The layout / user experience is great.

What do you dislike?

If you look at the 'unlimited' audio plan details, the terms actually state that there is a limit of 10,000 minutes per month that are included in the plan. While this is a lot of minutes, it's clearly NOT unlimited and shouldn't be marketed as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a strong, customizable alternative to Google Hangouts and may be a good option for a corporate environment. I'm just not convinced the 'nice' features are worth the incremental cost (even though it's not a huge monthly cost), given the good free option out there from Google.

Learning about iMeet?

* We monitor all iMeet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.