Impraise

Mobile App for Real-Time Feedback, Social Recognition and Peer-to-Peer Coaching at Work. Fun and Easy.

Work for Impraise?

Learning about Impraise?

Impraise Reviews

Ask Impraise a Question
Showing 6 Impraise reviews
Impraise review by Lars W.
Lars W.

"Easy to use tool for performance management"

What do you like best?

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. I specifically like the fact that you can view reports once reviews have come to an end. It makes my performance reviews so much more tangible and I can refer to how I’ve developed over time.

What do you dislike?

Looking after our key assets is our company's mission, and Impraise certainly lives up to that mantra. However, it would be great if the product could also integrate into Learning modules or other learning management systems. For me, that would really complete the entire performance management experience. Overall, it's a great product, and it would be even better if it had these in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Impraise as it replaces a rather cumbersome platform

Prior to Impraise we used google docs, which was okay, however it wasn’t scalable. Since we’ve implemented the tool, we’re now able to save and track our development over time. I can easily understand where my strengths are and areas where I need to Improve. It allows me to have much more holistic conversation with my manager about where I want to go in my career.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Impraise
Impraise review by Gaby J.
Gaby J.

"Impraise contributes to our learning & feedback culture as it easily enables peer-to-peer feedback"

What do you like best?

- possibility of asking and giving feedback regarding specific skills

- tops & tips; especially the 'tips' stimulate people to give feedback in a 'feed forward' way

- possibility to add a comment / reply on received feedback

- events section; asking and giving feedback within the context of a certain project and with a select group of people

What do you dislike?

- Within the custom-review section; I miss the possibility of automatically adding the entire project team as both feedback receivers and givers

- I feel there is yet another way of visually showing the kind of feedback that you are giving. In my opinion, it should be as 'feed forward'-ish and constructive as possible. The layers of the circle can imply otherwise.

Impraise contributes to our learning & feedback culture as it easily enables peer-to-peer feedback:

- it makes colleagues giving and receiving feedback on a regular basis

- it helps to get conversations about performance started

- it has stimulated a learning & performance culture in which peer-to-peer feedback is considered to be more important than feedback from partners

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Impraise review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"I use Impraise to do performance management with my team"

What do you like best?

We've been particularly Impressed by how easy it is to request for feedback on the mobile phone. Before, we would have to write it down on a piece of paper (that would inevitably get lost most times). Now you quickly write something to one of your colleagues while your on your way to work, or during your lunch break or whenever the moment arises. Really great!

What do you dislike?

We're an extremely data driven company, and, while the product provides the analytics necessary, we would like to have even more granular details. No major flaw, just a want more than a need at this stage. Impressed by how far the company has progressed in such a short period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making it easy for me and my team to give feedback. Before we never did that regularly

Impraise review by Administrator

"Analytics allows us to make better strategic decisions "

What do you like best?

One of the core features of the Impraise product is the fact that you can see real time analytics. Having the ability to understand your talent needs really helps us to plan for the future needs of our company. Furthermore, we can easily see how teams are performing and where we need to improve our people operations. Great platform

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's intermittent emails and push notifications sent out, however since we’ve implemented, we’ve already seen improvements in this particular area

We needed a platform that optimized our performance reviews. Before, we did them via pen and paper, which gave us no indication of how people were doing. Now it's easy to find past reviews and we can correlate performance management with our business strategies

Impraise review by Administrator

"Great platform! "

What do you like best?

The options to organise events regarding the Performance cycle, or feedback events for peers / managers. It works so easy, and intuitive, so you don't have to handover a manual to the users.

And Impraise really helps to evolve towards a better feedback culture.

What do you dislike?

We would like to adjust the words sometimes to make it more our style, but that is not always possible.

Since we have implemented Impraise, we don't our paper-work regarding the Performance Management cycle anymore, but it is totally digital. It is also transferrable, transparent, easy to share. And we have added the peer review in the appraisal round easily!

Impraise review by Niklas L.
Niklas L.

"Fun and engaging feedback among co-workers for personal development and learning! Great Mobile App!!"

What do you like best?

I love that it's so easy and fun to give and request meaningful feedback at any time. You can easily take your phone, open the app after a meeting or a presentation and directly request feedback from your peers. In real-time. No need to wait for performance reviews once or twice a year.

Feedback super simple, intuitive and finally useful as it's continuous and instant.

What do you dislike?

I miss that there is no Blackberry support. But they have a great web app, too. So you can do it from your laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the future of HR. Finally!!

Try it now and you will love it, too!

On-going, immediate feedback all year long. No need to conduct performance reviews everyone hates. More accurate date. Great visualization and analytics in real-time.

If you conduct feedback only once or twice a year, people don't remember what has happened 6 months ago. No you have a ongoing solution everyone likes. Impressive higher adoption rate.

Learning about Impraise?

* We monitor all Impraise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.