What do you like best?
- possibility of asking and giving feedback regarding specific skills
- tops & tips; especially the 'tips' stimulate people to give feedback in a 'feed forward' way
- possibility to add a comment / reply on received feedback
- events section; asking and giving feedback within the context of a certain project and with a select group of people
What do you dislike?
- Within the custom-review section; I miss the possibility of automatically adding the entire project team as both feedback receivers and givers
- I feel there is yet another way of visually showing the kind of feedback that you are giving. In my opinion, it should be as 'feed forward'-ish and constructive as possible. The layers of the circle can imply otherwise.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Impraise contributes to our learning & feedback culture as it easily enables peer-to-peer feedback:
- it makes colleagues giving and receiving feedback on a regular basis
- it helps to get conversations about performance started
- it has stimulated a learning & performance culture in which peer-to-peer feedback is considered to be more important than feedback from partners