inBOLD Solutions

A fully integrated, cloud-based business application framework.

Work for inBOLD Solutions?

Learning about inBOLD Solutions?

inBOLD Solutions Reviews

Ask inBOLD Solutions a Question
Showing 1 inBOLD Solutions review
inBOLD Solutions review by Agency in Legal Services
Agency in Legal Services

"I would recommend to my peers. Very pleased"

What do you like best?

The operating software was very user friendly. Using past software was very difficult.

What do you dislike?

When contacting customer support they were not very friendly. I stayed on hold for over 20 mins at one point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe if they had better customer support agents things would be more simplex.

Making webforms was easier that using our past software. Especially since it does not require coding.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about inBOLD Solutions

What CRM solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of inBOLD Solutions for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about inBOLD Solutions?

* We monitor all inBOLD Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.