Content curation platform for social media marketers

Work for
Upcontent 2x

Learning about

Find the Right Product Reviews

Ask a Question
LinkedIn Connections review by <span>Alexi L.</span>
Alexi L.
What do you like best?

I cut 98% of my time and labor towards social media publishing, curation, blog promotion, content creation, optimization, scheduling and increasing brand awareness, just by using Inboundli.

Yes, the software is truly that incredible and powerful.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about the software. They are always upgrading and adding new features to the software that I love. Any concerns I initially had were either solved or already in the list of features in the future. I can't wait to see all the capabilities even in just a year from now!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're finding yourself swamped in the amount of social media posts to schedule, content to produce, articles to curate, and newsletters to send out, then you will be so thankful for Inboundli.

I highly recommend that you give it the chance of merely seeing the free demo and then you can choose. But trust me, I was sold 10 minutes into my demo. It's astounding how intelligent this software is.

I love everything! But if I had to pick one, it's the enormous amount of time saved (est. 98%) from having to curate, repurpose, promote, schedule, optimize and manage our's and all of our client's social media accounts.

Time is money, and the amount of money you gain from using Inboundli far surpasses the amount of money you pay monthly.

When it comes to cost, Inboundli keeps your original flat rate no matter how many fantastic upgrades or new features they add.

The onboarding experience was seamless and impressive.

The Inboundli team got our digital agency, and our clients up and running in less than a week. I barely had to lift a finger.

They give you as much time of their time as you need for questions, concerns or more. Their customer service is one of the best I've ever experienced. You genuinely feel unique to the Inboundli employees when you're their customer.

I also love how Inboundli seamlessly integrates into HubSpot.

It even creates the shortened tracking links in HubSpot for you, which was a massive toll on my time spent scheduling social media posts and content for a week's or month's worth of publishing.

I also love that the software will automatically pick out, optimize and schedule your social media posts for you! It will let you know what it picked out and planned for the next couple of days, and if you don't like a specific post, you just delete that one.

Otherwise, it's hands-free social media and content publishing for you!

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about
Headshots review by <span>Nevlynn J.</span>
Nevlynn J.
What do you like best?

It aggregates all relevant content which I can easily schedule for a week of content filled twitter timeline.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this moment, it does what I expect it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can always start with a trial first and just pick a Monday every week to schedule content. I use it in combination with Hubspot.

I have a small team that has to manage a broad spectrum of marketing tools and I automate as much as possible. This tool helps me to spend minimal time on Twitter yet it looks like I am active on a daily basis.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ion interactive Logo
ion interactive
ion delivers business value with interactive content marketing.
Skyword Logo
The Skyword Platform is designed to help you transcend the digital noise and develop your brand as a global search and social destination.
Outgrow Logo
Drag and drop builder and custom managed service that allows businesses to quickly create highly engaging & value driven Cost Estimators, Savings/ROI calculators & other types of online interactive content calculators, through an easy to use interface.
Outbrain Amplify Logo
Outbrain Amplify
Discover What’s Next. We bring great content to audiences wherever they are.
Uberflip Logo
Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
SnapApp Logo
SnapApp's interactive content marketing platform gives you everything you need to create, publish, manage, and measure compelling audience experiences.
Percolate Logo
Percolate provides a powerful, intuitive software platform to manage all your marketing in one place.
Ceros Logo
Ceros empowers designers and marketers to create beautiful and interactive content experiences.
Sorc'd Logo
Sorc’d empowers content creators to build stronger content, faster through a cloud-powered knowledge database of digestible snippets of relevant content, substantially decreasing research time and giving users more time to focus on what matters. Sorc’d seamlessly integrates with numerous content creation systems, such as Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
UpContent Logo
UpContent is a content discovery tool that helps users find and take action on relevant and engaging content to drive new, more meaningful conversations.

Learning about

* We monitor all reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.