inBOX25

inBOX25 is an automated social and email marketing solution.

Work for inBOX25?

Showing 39 inBOX25 reviews
inBOX25 review by <span>James M.</span>
James M.

Incredible Value for the Price

What do you like best?

Deep integration with SugarCRM and low overall cost were the primary reasons we chose Inbox25 over the competition.

What do you dislike?

Minimal documentation available. Had to rely heavily on their consulting team but once you get the hang of it you can do some amazing things with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using SugarCRM you need to seriously look at inbox25. If you're using Salesforce.com you should also consider the product. It's about half the cost of competitors and it works really well. You just need to make sure that you really work well with the consultant during the implementation as there is not much in the way of documentation. Otherwise, it's a great product and is doing everything for us that the more expensive products promised they could do. Less complex companies could implement this in a matter of weeks. Our implementation took longer as we have three distinct parts of our business that forced us to rethink how we implemented the software. While we've only used the ProMarketer product (marketing automation) for about a year - we have used Inbox25 as an email platform for nearly 10 years and rely on them every day to help us get our messaging out to clients and prospects alike. We are very close to fully utilizing the entire system including integration with Gotowebinar, LiveChat, and bringing all of our sales reps on board to view marketing information from Inbox25 from within Sugar CRM.

Nurture email marketing and lead scoring. We are now able to easily segment our CRM database, setup and manage drip marketing campaigns, and understand which contacts are better prospects based on their activity - website and email interactions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about inBOX25
inBOX25 review by <span>Mahdieh M.</span>
Mahdieh M.

Amazing integration and fantastic customer service

What do you like best?

I cannot thank Alex enough for his amazing support. He is very patient and provides such detail for every question that I have, every time, that makes me feel confident and delighted to have stayed with INBOX25 and gotten automation from them. The online support has been great too on the rare occasions that I have used it. Now, about the software! I like quite a few things, best! Can I even say that?! Well, I have been using INBOX25 for a couple of years now and I like how well it is integrated to Sugar CRM. It is very easy to use and I enjoy designing/creating email templates! I also like creating forms/landing pages so that visitors to our website can submit their details before accessing our highly technical papers. It is amazing to see the interaction of all our customers/leads with our emails/website/content which helps with understanding their needs better and cater for their specific areas of interest! I also like scheduling my twitter posts!

What do you dislike?

I only wish I could schedule LinkedIn posts on our company page as I do for twitter!

I also wish that I could generate reports on individual's activities by one click! At the moment I have to copy and paste the information, particularly the web pages that one individual has visited, into an excel sheet and find it rather time consuming!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If INBOX25 integrates to your CRM, I would highly recommend it. They still need to make improvements which they are constantly; though a great option if you are just starting with marketing automation and economically sound!

We meet new people at exhibitions/conferences who may not be ready to get engaged and purchase software from us. By sending regular email newsletters, I provide them with technical information and monitor their activities over time. Once I notice an increase in their interest in our content and regular visits to our website, I pass on their details to the sales team to touch base which most of the time leads to new businesses.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

inBOX25 review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

SMB using Salesforce in need of an affordable email/marketing automation solution? PROBLEM SOLVED!

What do you like best?

I have to admit I was a skeptic after using Marketo at a larger company and having a painful experience trying to use inbox25 with SugarCRM, but since we've switched to Salesforce for our CRM , and the recent Saleforce integration enhancements have been made, I am sold. But that's not even the best part. What has really sold it for me is the support. Wow! I just have two words for you -- Alex and Brandon. They are tech rockstars!!

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I've had is not being contacted about recent changes, but when I followed up to find out more, the team rose to the occasion. I'm sure they will adjust their product roll-out strategy to inform their customers about changes in advance, in the future.

We have cut the time it takes to create an email campaign from ~ 2 hours down to less than 15 minutes. This is a huge game change for us, because we are a small company, and email campaigns are just one part of my job. We are looking forward to leveraging more of the features to be able to do triggered (e.g., automated) email campaigns based on events in Salesforce to improve the customer journey for our customers.

inBOX25 review by <span>Erica B.</span>
Erica B.

Easy Transition to InBox

What do you like best?

The training and onboarding sessions provided were extremely helpful when learning the new platform. Alex and the team were always quick to respond and walk us through any questions we had. Since we were switching from a different automation platform, it took some getting used to the new platform, but overall it was pretty easy to use and take advantage of the features offered.

What do you dislike?

There are some more advanced automation features that we would like to take advantage of, however, we've struggled finding a simple way to implement these in Inbox. Some of those features include time base lead scoring, complex automation (branching), and custom task assignments (users and custom start/due dates). While these have made a few things more difficult, Alex has been very receptive to considering some of these for future releases and updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and look through the different features to make sure it works for your goals.

We're able to continue setting up automation campaigns and send out our email communications to customers pretty easily.

inBOX25 review by <span>Adam S.</span>
Adam S.

Excellent Automation Platform for SugarCRM

What do you like best?

INBOX25 doesn't just work natively with SugarCRM – it actively expands on that system's already impressive functionality. We use it exclusively within SugarCRM itself; as far as we're concerned, it's simply part of that system. There are no awkward handoff points or touchy integrations ... it just works.

What do you dislike?

The purely aesthetic elements of the UI – fonts, colors, icons – lag a bit behind other enterprise automation platforms we've used. User permissions are a bit awkward to set up. Slicker integrations with Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7 would be a plus for a WordPress shop.

We use INBOX25 for traditional marketing automation processes – lead scoring, nurture flows, drip emails, etc. – but we also use it as a BPM engine. It's great for automating just about any task dealing with SugarCRM leads. Being able to keep everything in one system is a tremendous time- and effort-saver.

inBOX25 review by <span>Abril P.</span>
Abril P.

Great integration and easy to use.

What do you like best?

Its so easy to learn & use! This is my first time using a tool of this caliber and its been a pleasure working through and learning the functionalities. The integration into SugarCRM makes its super helpful to have everything in one spot. The customization and automations are easy to set up and use. We've been able to save money, by doing campaigns in house with the easy to use templates, rather than paying a designer. I appreciate all the support we've received from James and truly feel like he cares to make this work in the best ways for us as a company, rather than to provide general support.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply, just use it. I've used other CRM integrations and my overall experience is just excellent.

We have created automations in Inbox25 via our website that has saved us time and embarrassment. Prior to Inbox25 our auto responses lacked content, important information for follow up and simply customization. We've also been able to start a Marketing e-mail program that communicates with our CRM database. It has saved us money on designing and hosting of data. Everything is in one spot now. The features and reports have created excitement within our sales staff too because they see it working and driving business. I'm excited for what else Inbox25, together with Sugar CRM, will do to help create a more automated world for us.

Learning about inBOX25?

* We monitor all inBOX25 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.