IncentFit

Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.

Work for IncentFit?

Learning about IncentFit?

IncentFit Reviews

Ask IncentFit a Question
Showing 3 IncentFit reviews
IncentFit review by <span>Rebecca M.</span>
Rebecca M.

"Love the concept"

What do you like best?

That I can easily upload my receipts and predetermine which purchases will qualify because their site is so easy to navigate and the categories f qualified activities is readily available.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes I can't figure out to to get a receipt from a vendor that they will deem as "verifiable". I uploaded a ski receipt, and they list ski hill passes as a qualifying purchase, but apparently the receipt I uploaded, which is all I received, did not properly affirm that I was the purchaser and user of the pass. I didn't receive the reimbursement.

It;s overall improving our company culture. i am a recruiter, and when candidates ask about culture, and how the company invests in their employees, I mention this service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IncentFit
IncentFit review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

"Simple, fun, and engaging workplace wellness tool that gets people moving!"

What do you like best?

IncentFit is easy and fun to use and can be used for any type of workout that employees do - either at home, at a facility, or on the road. It rewards healthy behaviors without getting too close to personal health information like blood pressure and cholesterol. The pop-up messages that users get after completing workouts ("Congratulations, you just earned ...!") are fun to get and reinforce positive behaviors.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about IncentFIt! The only problem employees had at first is remembering to use the app when they work out, but they soon get in to the habit, and IncentFit has multiple ways for employees to upload / report missed workouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a free 30-day trial and include your company decision makers in the trial.

IncentFit allows us to provide a wellness program that encourages employee health without getting into personal health information such as blood pressure, BMI, cholesterol, etc. This program shows employees we value them and distributes wellness rewards to employees who are doing their part to maintain good health and productivity. Early feedback on the program included statements such as, "This is just the type of program I was looking for to finally motivate me to get more active!"

What Other HR solution do you use?

IncentFit review by <span>Everett R.</span>
Everett R.

"Healthier and happier than ever before"

What do you like best?

IncentFit really understands what motivates people and have designed a platform that truly does incentify our team to develop healthy habits. Plus, they've made working out fun for the whole company! Also, very responsive support.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment, but when I can, I'll let you know!

Healthier and more engaged workforce.

Learning about IncentFit?

* We monitor all IncentFit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.