ACT21 offers PCMS (Payout and computation management system), an intuitive and adaptive solutions for all your Incentive computation and management requirements, which can take in your headaches for entire payout process and keep your relationship with your partners concrete strong. PCMS is a complete solution to administer and manage incentives & commission for any lending business. It is powered by a very Powerful Rule Management Platform. It seamlessly Integrates with your existing IT environment & core business applications for Sales/Collection Information and downstream application such as accounts-payable or payroll application for disbursement.
Mobile support is taking long than expected, but yes they are on track.
Recommendations to others considering the product
The best part is, ACT21 do not boast much about the quality they offer and the ease of doing business with them. I would refer them any day to anyone and have already done that to a few. They are best at:
1. Domain expertise, they know everything, just name it and they understand it.
2. The product is coming from experience of people worked at Top 2 Financial software companies in India.
3. No need to write a single line of code for them or for you.
4. ACT21 will implement it for you, just give them the learning of your process and they will implement it in coordination with your respective teams.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Unstructured payouts to structured policies,
No more using Excel sheets, it is the biggest relief,
Every sales person knows how to use the product, no IT involvement,
No custom codes everytime we release a new offer, seasonal discounts,
Drag and drop, that's it!
Least amount of error in computation calculations, only issues with formulas,
* We monitor all Incentive Compensation Managemet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.