Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?
Incident IQ

Incident IQ

(24 reviews)

Incident IQ is a cloud-based technology support platform that allows school districts to effectively support all the hardware, software and systems that teaching and learning depends on.

Work for Incident IQ?

Learning about Incident IQ?

Incident IQ Reviews

Ask Incident IQ a Question
Showing 25 Incident IQ reviews
Incident IQ review by A D.
A D.

"IIQ is a great tool for information technology specialists"

What do you like best?

That it suggests solutions to choose from when closing a ticket, making it easier to close tickets in just a few clicks, allowing techs to move more quickly from job to job, which helps them be more efficient and effective. It also allows the users to describe the issue they are having and even tag what type of equipment they are using. The techs can come with whatever tools or replacement parts they need before they even step foot in the room. It is the best trouble ticket system we have ever used.

What do you dislike?

Connection issues and having to manually update. Both issues seem to have been fixed at this time. The app seems to automatically stay up to date with the latest version and I have had no problems with tickets not loading. No other issues with the app at this time, everything seems to work as it is intended to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The IIQ team works well with you to make sure the ticketing software is suited to your needs.

When solving IT issues with Incident IQ, it helps technicians be more prepared before they go in to fix the issue, and it helps techs connect with the end users to solve problems more quickly. The uses can describe the issue they are having and even tag what type of equipment they are using. The techs can come with whatever tools or replacement parts they need before they even step foot in the room.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Incident IQ
Incident IQ review by Brad B.
Brad B.

"Simplistic but heavily configurable "

What do you like best?

I like the easy UI, tracking ticket history, LDAP, and the workers listen to ideas and work with you to get it done. The "Help" being on a per page level and not a giant word document to sift through has helped so much. Every issue we have had Patrick and the other guys at iiQ have always jumped in and helped work through it.

What do you dislike?

As a school district the things we don't utilize is how much time is spent on a ticket or needing to add a action before resolution. I understand the point of it needing a resolution but I feel like the software is more geared for large commercial use. There are so many customization possible that you can spend a long time looking for exactly what you want but the help is wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Almost everything in iiQ is customizable, if there is 1 or 2 things you don't like, call and see if they can help.

We utilize this for a high school chromebook repair class to work with out technical staff by letting the students repair the chromebooks. We just make the kids agents and give them only the permissions they need and it works flawlessly while teaching the students real world work experience.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Incident IQ review by Ryan N.
Ryan N.

"Quick and Clean"

What do you like best?

The simplistic design with exponential functionality. Everything is very user friendly, however the power of incidentIQ is unmatched. You can achieve what used to take hours to complete in a matter of minutes. My team and I have been able to communicate and work with our coworkers seamlessly and intuitively. The ability to change the status of the ticket to waiting on the requester has been so helpful to having questions answered in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

At times it seems to get lost. When saving an asset, for example, it brings me back to the home page, rather than that asset or to the page I was previously on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a team to professional set up and install a support ticketing system, incident IQ is your team. They have been there every step of the way, assisting as we are learning this new system. Not only is the product great, but the group supporting it is as well!

I am a computer technician for a school district. We work with asset tags, thousands of devices, and cover hundreds of teachers. To have the ability to specify a device, in a specific room, assigned to a specific teacher takes most of the grunt work out. I am now able to have full knowledge of the issue before I even begin.

Incident IQ review by Andre C.
Andre C.

"Intuitive & Great Helper"

What do you like best?

It's really user-interface friendly with a great user experience. We've been using this software for over 1 year to track and manage our tickets - it vastly improves the collaboration in our team environment. It's extremely easy to use, even as a beginner due to its excellent user-interface, with this being said there is also a lot of customisability that can be done.

It simply saves us a lot of time due to the ease of submitting and managing tickets. Many functions such as ‘search’ allow us to quickly navigate around and look for a particular problem without difficulty.

There is also an application available which is a bonus to improving workflow, this allows us to work on the go, no matter where we are.

What do you dislike?

It can occasionally be difficult to look for certain tickets which has been raised, especially if you're not entirely familiar with the program. Although it is easy to use as a beginner, it still requires some practice to become familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend familiarising yourself with the search function and navigating your way around to quickly locate problems. This is the only aspect that can be quite bothersome as it can sometimes take a while to locate a particular problem if you’re unsure what you’re doing.

Quickly navigating, creating and managing tickets improves the workflow in our business massively. I’m able to solve very technical issues easily due to Incident IQ. Effectively it saves you a lot of time.

Incident IQ review by Jason  L.
Jason L.

"Miglior sistema di ticketing"

What do you like best?

Mi piace la fluidità della creazione di un ticket e gli stati multipli che posso utilizzare per dare rapidamente una rapida occhiata a ciò che sta accadendo in un particolare problema. L'attesa dello stato del richiedente è un assoluto risparmio di tempo per la mia posizione.

What do you dislike?

Il mio più grande problema è quanto sia facile cancellare completamente tutto ciò che hai scritto in un campo di descrizione facendo clic sulla cosa sbagliata prima di inviare il ticket. Se non hai avuto il tempo di impostare come ricevi le tue notifiche, Incident IQ può allagarti con un gran numero di email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mi piace per la sua facilità d'uso per i principianti. La possibilità di inserire un'informazione sul computer e la sua posizione, numero di serie, ecc. È così utile e un risparmio di tempo per coloro che non vogliono prendersi il tempo per cercare le informazioni. Lascia anche meno spazi vuoti ai tecnici per capire, perdendo tempo per loro.

Sto risolvendo i problemi di supporto tecnico con Incident IQ. Ho scoperto che è molto più facile collaborare sui problemi con i colleghi grazie alla possibilità di vedere chi ha fatto cosa con il problema tramite la funzione Timeline.

Incident IQ review by Eric  L.
Eric L.

"Mucho mejor que cualquier otra cosa que hayamos usado en el pasado."

What do you like best?

Me gusta la IU fácil, el historial de tickets de seguimiento, LDAP, y los trabajadores escuchan ideas y trabajan con usted para hacerlo. La "Ayuda" que se encuentra en un nivel por página y no un documento de palabra gigante para analizar ha ayudado mucho. En todos los problemas que hemos tenido, Patrick y los demás muchachos de iiQ siempre han intervenido y ayudado a resolverlo.

What do you dislike?

Algunas características son molestas (el cuadro "Comentario" tiene un elemento de desplazamiento extraño en marcha) pero aún no lo he enviado como una solicitud de corrección, por lo que estoy mal. También desearía que la función de búsqueda fuera más robusta, pero entiendo que se está trabajando.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Me gusta por su facilidad de uso para los novatos. La capacidad de poner una sola información sobre la computadora y recuperar su ubicación, número de serie, etc. es muy útil y ahorra tiempo para aquellos que no quieren tomarse el tiempo para buscar la información. También deja menos huecos para que los técnicos se den cuenta, lo que les hace perder tiempo.

Lo he usado principalmente para comunicar problemas de software así como conectividad. Me gusta que la comunicación con el Departamento de TI sea fácil y se me pueda etiquetar sobre los problemas para mantenerme al tanto de mi sitio.

Incident IQ review by User

"Review from Library Support Perspective"

What do you like best?

The User Interface and learning curve for Incident IQ have been great. Our previous ticket management system, along with the communications received from that product, were wonky at best. It was unclear what the status of a ticket was, and it was difficult for someone that wasn't particularly tech-savvy to communicate to an IT specialist what the symptoms of an issue were. With Incident IQ, that gap in communication has been closed significantly

What do you dislike?

This may or may not be Incident IQ's issue, but the home screen can be a little chaotic. The left frame is very organized, but the right frame may have hundreds of tickets that I am not a part of in any way, yet I am seeing them flood my home screen. I have to actively remind myself that that is just the "greeting" screen, and that those tickets are not necessarily the issues I am responsible for

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will say that Incident IQ is incredibly easy to use and very fluid when opening a ticket. It is easy to "attach" people to the ticket to prevent many "well what's the status on that issue?" questions from co-workers and superiors. EVERYONE knows the status and exactly what information was provided, and it is easy to modify a ticket in case there are updates from a user side (such as priority or new information relevant to the issue).

This is our inaugural year with Chromebook Deployment. I am unsure of the full scope of benefits that Incident IQ has brought, but it is safe to say that it has helped solve a great deal of headaches with regards to progress of an open ticket, and, in some ways, to track said chromebooks. I can see, too, that it seems easier to assign a ticket to a specific department - and have it communicated to the user! - and really bring together both sides of a ticket.

Incident IQ review by Derek M.
Derek M.

"Great concept, still some bugs and organization to perfect."

What do you like best?

I really like how much more efficient our team is by keeping everything in one GUI-friendly place. The reporting part of it is very handy when trying to find analytics and trends.

What do you dislike?

It is very precise when trying to put an Action. There should be a way to just free-hand an action without trial and error to see what codeword I need to use to get the correct action.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit to it. Make sure everyone on the team is on board or it doesn't work. It works well with project management too.

Overall team organization. When committing fully to IQ, it is easier to manage other co-workers projects and issues.

Incident IQ review by Erica H.
Erica H.

"Sending work orders up"

What do you like best?

I liked how we could send a work order to level 1 if we knew if was something Technology needs to handle. I felt like work orders were handled in a more efficient time that way.

What do you dislike?

We can't send work order up. I would like to be able to send a work order up a level to the Technology department if I have evaluated the incident and I know that this is something they need to solve.

Problems with technology in my school are reported through Incident IQ. It is a quick way to get the incident to me.

Incident IQ review by Cindi M.
Cindi M.

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

After using another product for many years to track our tickets, Incident IQ has been very user friendly on the end user part.

What do you dislike?

As an admin, I wish the customization functions were a little easier to navigate. I also wish that we could have the ability to select, per user, to turn off synch with active directory. As a larger school district we often have staff members move from location to location frequently so AD is not always up to date.

We use Incident IQ to manage all tickets for network, software, and technical issues.

Incident IQ review by Administrator

"Improved My Workflow by over 500%"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy-to-learn and understand, intuitive user interface; VERY responsive tech support.

What do you dislike?

Some features are annoying (the 'Comment' box has a weird scrolling thing going on) but I haven't submitted it yet as a fix request, so my bad. Also wish the search feature was more robust but I understand that's being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the reviews! People who are actually using it can give you a very clear idea of what it's like.

We use IIQ in a K-12 environment to solve software and hardware issues. Tickets are routed appropriately to the correct agent, and it's streamlined and organized our help desk efforts immensely. Users feel like they are being listened to and issues are being resolved faster and with better documentation.

Incident IQ review by User

"So much better than anything we've used in the past "

What do you like best?

The easy format for that is extremely customizable for our unique situations. The user interface is easy to understand and the escalation and rating system are very useful.

What do you dislike?

I find Incident IQ to be incredibly user friendly. It has a very intuitive interface. There isn't much to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the whole, I'm very satisfied with help desk. The escalation process works incredibly well for our company and management can now analyze data for how problems are being solved.

Working in education there are lots of moving pieces in many different buildings. The escalation process makes this easier to get the right issues into the right people's hands.

Incident IQ review by Randy W.
Randy W.

"Enviando ordenes de trabajo hasta"

What do you like best?

Me gustó cómo podríamos enviar una orden de trabajo al nivel 1 si supiéramos si era algo que la tecnología necesita manejar. Sentí que las órdenes de trabajo se manejaban en un tiempo más eficiente de esa manera.

What do you dislike?

No podemos enviar una orden de trabajo. Me gustaría poder enviar una orden de trabajo a un nivel superior al departamento de Tecnología si he evaluado el incidente y sé que esto es algo que deben resolver.

Los problemas con la tecnología en mi escuela se reportan a través de Incident IQ. Es una forma rápida de hacerme llegar el incidente.

Incident IQ review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Aything is better than Service Pro"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to track assets and the fact there is an app which helpe tremendously when on the go

What do you dislike?

Still trying to determine what is the most useful view to me...Wish on the home screen when I set it to see 100 items it would stay that way instead of reverting back to 10.

Asset control and handling work requests from teachers

Incident IQ review by Ronnie E.
Ronnie E.

"A great technology helper"

What do you like best?

The ease of submitting tickets. I like being able to search for the item with a problem just by putting in the asset number.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like when the asset number brings up numerous items to search through to find the one with the problem.

It’s quick and everyone can enter tickets easily without having to put a lot of thought into it.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and explain to others.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to navigate to a particular problem if you don't know very much about technology and/or the vocabulary to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it for its ease of use for novices. The ability to put in one piece of information about the computer and pull up its location, serial number, etc. is so helpful and a time saver for those who don't want to take the time to look up the information. It also leaves less gaps for the technicians to figure out, wasting time for them.

I've used it mostly to communicate software issues as well as connectivity. I like that communication with the IT Dept. is easy and I can be tagged on issues to keep me in the loop for my site.

Incident IQ review by Ellen S.
Ellen S.

"General Review"

What do you like best?

User and technician can see the status of the ticket

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to get used to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a Good Product

It helps to communicate the status of the workorder to the user and cut down the phone calls asking why haven't my issue been resolved. Users are more aware of the status of their ticket.

Incident IQ review by Administrator

"Fast, simple ticketing system."

What do you like best?

I like the fluidity of creating a ticket, and the multiple statuses I can use to give quick at a glance information about what's going on with a particular issue. The waiting for requester status is an absolute time-saver for my position.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue is how easy it is to completely erase everything you've written in a description field by clicking on the wrong thing before submitting the ticket. If you haven't taken time to set up how you receive your notifications, Incident IQ can flood you with a large number of emails.

I'm solving technical support problems with Incident IQ. I've found it's a lot easier to collaborate on issues with coworkers by being able to see who has done what with the issue via the timeline feature.

Incident IQ review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"better than kayak "

What do you like best?

Searching features, assets explorer and time limits

What do you dislike?

I shouldnt have to log time it doesn't need to be a requirement

Recommendations to others considering the product

search feature is way better

the assists explorer for all the chrome books we have

Incident IQ review by Administrator

"Working at the back end to resolve escalated tickets from the other agents and help desk "

What do you like best?

the fact that it keeps all the part updated about the process and links all devices and data together in the tickets

What do you dislike?

the ticketing system is build more for teacher and fist troubleshooting agents more to work on the back end where processing the tickets is not the same way

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

networking and requests from technology department to facilities. it a cool product that helps shorting the paths

Incident IQ review by Jesse C.
Jesse C.

"wonderful"

What do you like best?

analytics and the phone app

What do you dislike?

lac of interaction with the analytics page

managing tech support tickets

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

Ease of linking a device imported from our Destiny inventory to a ticket.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to locate the problem descriptions at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to work great once you get past the learning curve of the change.

I like that it keeps the end user informed of what is going on with their ticket.

Incident IQ review by Administrator

"Best inventory and ticketing system around."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this app the team behind it. IIQ staff are the best.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this app. IIQ is the best....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, Best way to go.

IIQ will helps any business control there inventory management also this app is a great ticketing system.

"Fast Accurate Searching"

What do you like best?

IIQ lets me create and work tickets quickly and accurately by making it easy to search for issues/actions.

What do you dislike?

When uploading animated .gif files, IIQ changes them to a static image.

Staff not creating tickets for isssues

"Incident IQ"

What do you like best?

Layout of product makes it easy to see what tickets I need to work on

What do you dislike?

Email notification does not always give clear description of the problem.

Problem request routing and tracking.

Learn more about Incident IQ

Incident IQ Videos

Learning about Incident IQ?

* We monitor all Incident IQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.