IncoPOS

IncoPOS works with multiple devices, has low system requirements, a reliable MySQL Database, and can support a variety of external hardware.

Work for IncoPOS?

Learning about IncoPOS?

IncoPOS Reviews

Ask IncoPOS a Question
Showing 6 IncoPOS reviews
IncoPOS review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Positive experience"

What do you like best?

Unlike the other similar POS systems I have tried in my stores, IncoPOS has a good connection between the two shops and the web store. I can track all the sales, quantities etc with my smartphone anywhere I go. With fast selling goods (which is my case) it's really important to have quick automatic synchronization between your locations. Also I like that the price is really low and I always receive effective and fast answers from them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they don't have representative in Hungary and there was no option someone to come and explain the software personally. You have to rely on online support only if they don't have representatives in your country.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure about IncoPOS give it a try with the demo version first.

One of the problems this product solved was the stealing of my laptop. I had all my business information on my hard disk and when my laptop was stolen I was really worried that someone can see my data. It turns out that you can remotely delete all the information (sales, reports, etc) the moment someone tries to enter the software and has internet connection. This is a huge advantage for me. Also I like the features "barcode printer", that helps a lot if you have your own barcode system and "report designer" - helps you see only the info you need - with graphics for sales by months for example.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about IncoPOS
IncoPOS review by <span>Simon S.</span>
Simon S.

"The system is more advanced and it has all the clients needed"

What do you like best?

I like the incocloud is working and the was data are synchronized in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

The system is very nice and it is a user friendly and the clients love it simply because you can use it whether you are offline or online..

Recommendations to others considering the product

VERY NICE POS THAT CANBE OPERATED ANYWHERE WHEN YOU HAVE ACCESS WITH THE INTERNET OR WITHOUT HAVING IT

SUPERMARKET AND ITS TWO FRONT OFFICE AND GODOWN

What Restaurant POS solution do you use?

IncoPOS review by <span>Stephan R.</span>
Stephan R.

"Interesting amenments to familiar warehousing application"

What do you like best?

The approach toward managing services in a warehousing application and versatility as it works on most os platforms.

What do you dislike?

Many little at first sight unfinished functions which are really annoing. The new approach to licencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think twice and test thoroughly.

Day to day sales.

IncoPOS review by <span>Лазар .</span>
Лазар .

"I use IncoPos for about a year now,and i am very satisfied from what these people are done !"

What do you like best?

That IncoPos thru IncoDroid let me do my job on the go!

What do you dislike?

That IncoPos have version for MacOS, but IncoDroid doesen't have version for iOS.

Mobile POS solution that works without any troubles

IncoPOS review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Totally Functional"

What do you like best?

The easy configuration and fast start operation

What do you dislike?

The lack of invoicing proces compatible with mexico regulations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Full Functionality at low cost

Inventory management, and stadistical information of my sales

IncoPOS review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"IncoPOS helped me increase my work's productivity"

What do you like best?

Super easy to start working with. All necessary features for a POS system at a low price

What do you dislike?

I like most of it so far, except you can't add colors to the interface

Multiple store connection, cloud service

Learning about IncoPOS?

* We monitor all IncoPOS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.