Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Indeed Mobile Recruiting

(5 reviews)

Reach mobile applicants on Indeed

Work for Indeed Mobile Recruiting?

Learning about Indeed Mobile Recruiting?

Indeed Mobile Recruiting Reviews

Showing 5 Indeed Mobile Recruiting reviews
Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Indeed Mobile Recruiting Review"

What do you like best?

Very simple process to post job opportunities, and definitely user friendly. The app is very easy to navigate and the features are also simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The suggested candidates are not too accurate. The people that are recommended to reach out to, have little to no correlation to the job I'm recruiting on, and barely fit the requirements. These suggested people need to be better filtered so it actually makes sense to contact for the positions I'm trying to fill.

Definitely makes the whole recruiting process easier to have the job put out there for others to apply to, and recommend to their professional networks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Indeed Mobile Recruiting
Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Quick and Convenient "

What do you like best?

Allows us to review applications on the go and to connect with prospective employees more easily

What do you dislike?

I dislike the messaging system that they use and wish that email addresses were more accessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works as advertised

Helps us find industry specific skills that we could not find elsewherer

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly and easy to access. You can use filters to narrow down a search based on whatever parameters you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little more aesthetically pleasing, maybe change up the color scheme a bit.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting makes it so much easier to find a great fit for the company. It is not hard to use at all and you can be sure that you will find exactly what you are looking for.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Indeed Mobile Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to review applications on the go. It makes this process really easy for when I am not in front of my computer so I can quickly collaborate with my team about the hiring process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how choppy it is to switch bewteen job profiles in the app.

Human Resources and recruiting

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User

"Allows to reach more diverse applicant pool"

What do you like best?

Allows us to connect with prospective employees more easily

What do you dislike?

Outdated interface- navigation and overall look don’t seem as advanced as other competitors

Finding suitable candidates, especially a more diverse crowd who may mainly be looking for employment on their cell phone

Learning about Indeed Mobile Recruiting?

* We monitor all Indeed Mobile Recruiting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.