Indeed Mobile Recruiting

Reach mobile applicants on Indeed

Work for Indeed Mobile Recruiting?

Learning about Indeed Mobile Recruiting?

Indeed Mobile Recruiting Reviews

Showing 17 Indeed Mobile Recruiting reviews
Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Indeed drives a lot of applicants to us"

What do you like best?

What I like best about indeed is that I can easily creates jobs, filter questions, requirements, etc., and for a very low or no cost, generate very good numbers of qualified candidates. Other services cost way more, don't provide the volume or the quality.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is their feature that tells you if an applicant is a "match" or not. I don't feel like this feature is working well - most of my "matches" are not qualified for the jobs that I have posted. Maybe the algorithm is off or maybe it's the kinds of jobs I'm posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A recommendation would be to change the sponsored jobs platform slightly - I would like to be able to actively target audiences/demographics, or keywords on resumes instead of just top level sponsoring

We are a painting contractor, and like all skilled trades, there is a labor shortage. On top of that, we are very picky about the candidates that we hire, so the main problem we are solving is recruiting and hiring. Along with that, we are solving volume issues that we had with other services - as in they would not provide many qualified candidates - Indeed absolutely provides good volume of qualified candidates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Indeed Mobile Recruiting
Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Indeed: The Most Efficient Recruiting Experience"

What do you like best?

What makes Indeed stand out as the best recruiting resource is its ability to tailor searches to your own individual, unique needs and desires.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback about Indeed is its compatibility issues, particularly with reformatting resumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Indeed to Recruiting companies who wish to save time, resources, and money. Users will mostly benefit from the flexibility it offers, its ease of use, and its efficiency.

Mobile recruiting through Indeed solves many business problems, such as:

1. It eliminates the need to go through a myriad of paper resumes, which wastes time and resources.

2. You can evaluate candidate data on-the-go from your phone without the need to be at a desktop all day.

3. Provide candidates with a self-service platform to allow them to select interview slots that work best with their schedules, and reschedule interviews if need be.

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by jena l.
jena l.

"reach mobile applicants on indeed!"

What do you like best?

Indeed offers a simplified application process so candidates can easily apply to jobs from any device. You can post jobs on indeed by automatically receive mobile applications with indeed apply.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how impersonal the process is. but it does have great customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you can deliver the best candidate experience across any device- even your desktop or tablet.

Indeed offers a simplified application process so candidates can easily apply to jobs from any device. you can use a connected ATS so that people can easily apply to your indeed jobs.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User

"Great tool to find work and workers!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to search through jobs and job descriptions in different areas. In our company, we research job descriptions to best facilitate tasks and new positions. We also use it to screen applications and to find the best talent for out company.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the amount of ads that taunt me through me throughout my time on the app.

We are solving the problem of looking for new contracts/work and looking for employees in some regards.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Indeed Mobile Recruiting Review"

What do you like best?

Very simple process to post job opportunities, and definitely user friendly. The app is very easy to navigate and the features are also simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The suggested candidates are not too accurate. The people that are recommended to reach out to, have little to no correlation to the job I'm recruiting on, and barely fit the requirements. These suggested people need to be better filtered so it actually makes sense to contact for the positions I'm trying to fill.

Definitely makes the whole recruiting process easier to have the job put out there for others to apply to, and recommend to their professional networks.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by Safa K.
Safa K.

"Easy to recruit employees"

What do you like best?

This is a job recruiter that makes communication easier for both the interviewer and interviewee.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the technology lags when using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a more innovative way to get in touch with interviewees and it has made looking for jobs so much easier.

Recruitment is easy. I can now use text messaging to recruit people and communicate with my team.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by Shay O.
Shay O.

"Wonderful for getting applicants quick"

What do you like best?

I like that for a small extra fee you can increase your job postings and get quality applicants that match yur criteria

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot get their direct contact information and you have to email them through indeed first to get their actual email address

Recruiting issues are down the drain now, we are getting 100+ applicants

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by Joe S.
Joe S.

"Excellent Mobile Recrutiting "

What do you like best?

It is readily available to reach out to your mobile applicants. The application procedure is simplified for extra efficiency. Indeed's reputation can be trusted upon

What do you dislike?

Ads does disturbe at times. Not much of any other reason

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering indeed mobile recruiting, go for it.

Well planned for our main search for clients and employees

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Recruiting Website"

What do you like best?

Indeed is so popular and trusted for a reason. It’s so easy to use for both employers and candidates

What do you dislike?

At times I wish I coukd create a more thorough screening process.

Indeed recruiting has saved me so much time when it comes to finding freelance workers and allows me to also delegate recruitment tasks to others.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Jobs"

What do you like best?

The easy of applying for jobs with one click option

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I receive emails about job openings they dont open in the app and i cant even search for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do consider this optiom since its one of the biggest platforms for job hunters

Easy screenings and finding matches

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Quick and Convenient "

What do you like best?

Allows us to review applications on the go and to connect with prospective employees more easily

What do you dislike?

I dislike the messaging system that they use and wish that email addresses were more accessible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works as advertised

Helps us find industry specific skills that we could not find elsewherer

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly and easy to access. You can use filters to narrow down a search based on whatever parameters you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little more aesthetically pleasing, maybe change up the color scheme a bit.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting makes it so much easier to find a great fit for the company. It is not hard to use at all and you can be sure that you will find exactly what you are looking for.

"Job matches "

What do you like best?

Recommends the jobs that are interesting to the user. Does not misslead the user to think they have a job.

What do you dislike?

Can’t re apply to a job you’ve applied for already.

No for business

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"All access recruiting app "

What do you like best?

Gives you all access from anywhere . The number of applicants increased from using the app and we are having a faster fill rate for our open reqs . It’s very easy to use and has improved our metrics

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, it’s a pretty solid system

We have been able to reach a greater pool of candidates and have seen in increase in the number of applications we have received

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Indeed Mobile Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to review applications on the go. It makes this process really easy for when I am not in front of my computer so I can quickly collaborate with my team about the hiring process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how choppy it is to switch bewteen job profiles in the app.

Human Resources and recruiting

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User

"My Indeed Mobile review"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. Very user friendly. Works great on my google phone.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Works great on my google phone.

If we are out of the office or working remotely, we can use the mobile app to help.

Indeed Mobile Recruiting review by User

"Allows to reach more diverse applicant pool"

What do you like best?

Allows us to connect with prospective employees more easily

What do you dislike?

Outdated interface- navigation and overall look don’t seem as advanced as other competitors

Finding suitable candidates, especially a more diverse crowd who may mainly be looking for employment on their cell phone

Learning about Indeed Mobile Recruiting?

* We monitor all Indeed Mobile Recruiting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.