Indeed Resume

Search millions of resumes across your industry and location.

Work for Indeed Resume?

Learning about Indeed Resume?

Indeed Resume Reviews

Showing 28 Indeed Resume reviews
Indeed Resume review by Teena M.
Teena M.

"Most efficient job board I’ve found so far."

What do you like best?

I love that Indeed sends me information that is actually relevant to me and what I’m looking for. I also love that Indeed is used by top employers and I can feel confident that the leads I am looking through are truly, great opportunities and not just posted by anyone.

What do you dislike?

In the past few months, I started branching out and looking more into remote and work from home positions. In this process, some employers put their local city and state address rather than stating “Remote” where the position was located. When Indeed asked me to confirm that was still interested in this position due to the location, it changed the dynamics of the results Indeed has now been providing me. I now receive great job notifications, but once I open them, I realize they are across the country and I cannot relocate. This is really frustrating.

My Indeed resume is accepted by so many employers I have applied to online. It has really made me job search so much easier. Before using Indeed, there were numerous times that I would begin to fill out an application for a position that I was very interested in, but I would get pulled away and it just wouldn’t get finished. I lost out on a lot of opportunities because of this. Indeed has really streamlined the process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Indeed Resume
Indeed Resume review by Renee H.
Renee H.

"Excellent feature, high quality on both ends"

What do you like best?

Recruiter perspective - excellent candidates that you will not find on Monster.Great skill sets, companies.

Personal - They do a great job monitoring and helping get your resume out there. They keep in touch with you, but not to the point where it is annoying or time consuming.

Best product on the market for job boards. Unfortunately, I am not able to have it at my current company because of price.

What do you dislike?

The UI/UX is not great. It needs a huge facelift!

Lie mentioned above, the price is expensive for what return a recruiter would achieve. The demo did seem great, and if I was the decision maker, I would certainly buy .

Recommendations to others considering the product

SOLID Product.

I use it for both the recruiter seat and was a user when looking for a job. I scored a lot of great job interviews just by posting my resume.

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

Indeed Resume review by Ake C.
Ake C.

"Indeed resume puts my resume within a click."

What do you like best?

I like how I get relevant data from Indeed.com which can assist me in finding my next big job.With Indeed Resume,I get to create a well detailed resume which allows me to easily apply to any job opening,that interests me.Itbis very intuitive and while I haven’t gotten the dream offer via this tool,I have had some good job offers.

What do you dislike?

Despite how easy it is to just apply for jobs through Indeed resume.Some top organizations still mandate interested applicants to visit their website and apply for openings directly.

Thousands of job openings in different locations across the world can be found on Indeed.com ,thus I use Indeed resume to allow me easily apply for any job opening which interest me,without the need to spend too much time filling out forms that consumes my time.

Indeed Resume review by Lilia G.
Lilia G.

"Indeed Resume is a smart job search method!"

What do you like best?

Indeed resume allows you to create and save a detailed resume that you can use to EASILY apply to many jobs that interest you! And you can update your Indeed resume anytime! It is very user friendly and convenient. I've used it to get at least two jobs so far! Highly recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

I'd say that the only drawback is that many employers do not let you apply via Indeed resume. You'll find interesting jobs on Indeed that will still require you to apply on the employer's site.

Many great jobs can be found on Indeed. Applying with Indeed resume requires only a couple of clicks. Many employers are highly responsive and will get back to you quickly!

Indeed Resume review by Seun K.
Seun K.

"Great for Job Seekers and Recruiters"

What do you like best?

Allows easy customization of resumes. Contact team get in touch regularly as regards your applications. Indeed works well with applicants tracking and screening.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike it at all. It's fine for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Indeed is a perfect one in case you've put it under consideration. Use it.

Tried several platforms before finally using indeed. Customised my resume to a perfect fit. I've also used it as a recruiter.

Indeed Resume review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Indeed Resume Review"

What do you like best?

I have used several different programs through the years and found Indeed Resume to be one of the best on the market. It keeps your resume closest to the original text that was submitted. Other resume services jumble your resume to the point it makes little to no sense on your original details.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I don't know if recruiters are actually looking at my resume or not. It would be nice to see feedback on activity or comments from recruiters if there is any interest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the resume fresh and updated on a regular basis to get noticed by recruiters.

The main issues arise when candidates don't complete their resume fully on Indeed and then submit a partial resume for a job. The ease of use is apparent when looking at potential candidates for open positions. It is real clear on the quality of resumes based on those that are submitted through Indeed.

Indeed Resume review by Jerusha G.
Jerusha G.

"It really works! "

What do you like best?

I like that you can see everyone's experience. The fact that they separate each experience into its own box is great and makes it easy!

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that once their info is entered it only appears in one format, so it looks the same as everyone else's because there's no option to customize.

Finding a qualified employee who has put effort into making a presentable resume.

Indeed Resume review by User

"Indeed Resume is Effective"

What do you like best?

I’ve been bouncing around resume builders until I came across Indeed and it worked fantastically for me. It allows me to customize my resume the way I saw fit as well as show me examples and reccomendations for resumes that employers in my field will pay attention to

What do you dislike?

Although Indeed is unique in its own way, is has a few other similarities to other resume builders.

I’ve realized my resume format was not the best it could be and I’ve learned how to better phrase my skills. Indeed has also helped me branch out to employers I didn’t even realize where out there.

Indeed Resume review by Tasha M.
Tasha M.

"Not getting what I need"

What do you like best?

I like how I can email directly through the website and how I can organize potential candidates

What do you dislike?

We don't seem to be getting candidates that fit our field.We would be sent employees that are extremely under-qualified or doesn't meet our required fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like Zip Recruiter better

We are able to search for applicants and contact them before they contact us.

Indeed Resume review by User in Higher Education

"Highest Number of Jobs Posted on Indeed in North America "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that indeed is the one platform for all kind of jobs. All the jobs that are even posted on other platform land on Indeed. So, it makes sense to browse on Indeed for larger number and type of jobs.

What do you dislike?

Filters are not very well organized. They only works on either job type or location but not together. Also, I do not much like the outlook of the website.

The one stop search to post a job opportunity that helps to reach out to maximum candidates.

"50/50 Chances"

What do you like best?

The website is very easy to use. I like the clean UI designs and how it allows professionals and employers to connect.

What do you dislike?

The benefits don't seem to apply to everyone. I've used this website myself to apply for jobs and I have never, ever, heard back from an employer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps if an employer doesn't reply to a application, Indeed can send them a reminder for them to say something so that they don't ghost out on the applicant.

One of the benefits I have realized from Indeed is the exposure to job openings in my area and profession. This makes the job searching process a lot easier and less stressful.

Indeed Resume review by Administrator

"Indeed Resume Experience"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and the format of the resumes you view are very organized. There is an option to view the entire resume which is great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it may just be an error on my part. The resumes you decline may still appear in a general search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Indeed Resume is an effective tool to seek other resumes. You are able to find resumes within a certain area or preferred area. Top resumes fit the description you are looking for. Contact information is made available as well.

Hiring and retention. The format of the site is much better with the updates. Everything is user-friendly and great to use.

Indeed Resume review by Julie L.
Julie L.

"Indeed Reaume"

What do you like best?

Indeed Resume has candidates not found on the other resume sites. The Advanced Search makes boolean searches a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that candidate's contact info isn't immediately available, as it is with the other resume sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the basic package.

We're able to find candidates for jobs who can't be found elsewhere, which makes our number of placements higher and in turn generates more revenue.

"amazing tool"

What do you like best?

I love that you are able to search and pin point the kind of candidates you are looking for. It makes it easy to find a candidate to fill the open position.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could narrow the skills we are looking for to be even more specific.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a great tool if you utilize all of its features.

Indeed resume gives us an good opportunity to do head hunting and allows us to come across candidates who may have not applied but seem like a good fit for our job posting. This helps us fill positions faster.

Indeed Resume review by User

"Good for people with no experience "

What do you like best?

It automatically compiles all the information. No template necessary as it can create its own. Just provide your info and indeed resume will take care of the template. I recommend it to people with no writing experience.

What do you dislike?

Lot of space is taken by the skills. Doesn’t follow the one page resume format. Not able to crunch in a lot of information. No space for projects and publications.

I was trying to solve the template formatting problem. It can easily create the template and saves a lot of time which is required when you do it yourself in word or latex

Indeed Resume review by User in Internet

"Indeed, Great place to find a job"

What do you like best?

Clean streamlined design, automatic emails with jobs curated for your skills. The ability to set a profile bio.

What do you dislike?

No option to filter by certain characteristics like job satisfaction.

I am solving the business of hiring and retaining software engineers. I have realized the benefits of higher productivity gain.

Indeed Resume review by Jacob H.
Jacob H.

"One of the best job searching and posting sites app"

What do you like best?

Free online tool to post, recruit and apply for jobs. Worldwide.Imports Word, PDF and HTML links.

What do you dislike?

Ascetic looks not so pleasing. Can Only review or post one resume at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable and free source.

Recruitment of staff as I am working on short term projects.

Indeed Resume review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"My Indeed Review"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to apply and it is also easy to message companies back as well

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike, everything on this site is great

It is so easy to see all the applicants

Indeed Resume review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Indeed Resume"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that indeed matches your resume to specific jobs so you do not have to research them. It definitely saves an abundance of time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes it matches your resume with jobs that you are not interested in or do not meet qualifications.

The benefits with Indeed Resume are awesome. It really helps you find a job that is specific to that person's talents.

"Efficiently Easy"

What do you like best?

Indeed is a wonderful platform to communicate with potential employees as well as to see what else is out there. They make it quick and easy to use

What do you dislike?

You have to do a lot of digging and work to find the things you are looking for.

You get to see a variety of people and jobs that are out there which helps to expand your horizons, both personally and professionally.

Indeed Resume review by Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.

"Great solution for finding employees"

What do you like best?

How easy they make it to find a lot of candidates as possible

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about their product.

We are recruiting much more frequently and filling many more positions.

Indeed Resume review by Administrator

"I landed a job thru Indeed"

What do you like best?

The site streamlines uploading a resume and managing multiple versions of it. To me it's easier to tailor my search criteria and salary range.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I inherently dislike about the site. It is plain looking but effective.

I have recruited qualified candidates thru the application, and I have been hired using a resume I posted on Indeed.

Indeed Resume review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Everything is straightforward. Instructions are clear snd easy to understand and follow.

What do you dislike?

The layout change to fit the indeed resume format. Spam messages from recruiters who send alot of messages

Trying to apply for jobs. You have alot of options to choose from. Navigating through the site is made easier thiugh search options.

Indeed Resume review by User in Financial Services

"indded resume"

What do you like best?

The pre-block sections with pre-set suggestions really helped. Instant download/upload was also very helpful

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about with the exception of being able to minimize the length to create a 1 page document instead of unneeded extra pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform

More contacts!!

Indeed Resume review by User in Computer Software

"Indeed Resume Review"

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to submit a resume with Indeed.

What do you dislike?

It is not as easy as a Linkedin submission. It would be more beneficial if the search was focused around what you were actually interested in.

Finding a new job

Indeed Resume review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Review for indeed"

What do you like best?

I like how selective this is for us when recruiting

What do you dislike?

I don’t really have any companies because it is easy for us to use

Easily filling it out by following steps and finding what we need

Indeed Resume review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Consultant "

What do you like best?

It was easy and user friendly. Being able to upload helped

What do you dislike?

Having to re enter a lot of the content that should have come over

Ease of getting the information out there and quickly

Indeed Resume review by Consultant

"Smooth"

What do you like best?

I get new prospects as soon as they update their resumes

What do you dislike?

I get the same prospect multiple times and it's a huge inconvenience.

I need more employees

Learning about Indeed Resume?

* We monitor all Indeed Resume reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.