- Templates for contacting candidates
- Status management of candidates
- Great features for free
- Optional paid ads at a per click rate
- The ability to add in additional users for posted jobs
- Interview scheduling with candidate
Lack of additional features (for which I'd pay for):
- Inability to delete/organize templates
- No additional/custom statuses, like confirming you've contacted candidates within a status
- The inability of limiting additional users for posted jobs to specific jobs or task delegation
- No keyword searching except on candidate name. No ability to isolate candidates based on explicit experience.
- We used to be able to enter candidates that came from sources other than Indeed. That's no longer a feature and it was useful.
- Inability to turn a job back on and have it re-appear in a recent search OR inability to copy a job.
If you're a larger company with more job postings, you'll likely need something more robust. If you don't have high turnover or more than 5 job postings in a year, this solution is hard to beat.