Indicative

Indicative is a behavioral analytics platform that is specifically designed for growth marketers and product managers to optimize customer engagement, conversion, and retention. They integrate all sources of behavioral data together (e.g. websites, mobile apps, marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, etc), and allow our users to do complex data analysis using drag-and-drop in a web browser - no code or SQL knowledge required.

Work for Indicative?

Learning about Indicative?

Indicative Reviews

Ask Indicative a Question
Showing 13 Indicative reviews
Indicative review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Amazing end-to-end solution"

What do you like best?

For us, our main problem was the ability to connect front-end web data with back-end customer data to get a true end-to-end view of our customer. After looking at a number of platforms, Indicative greatly exceeded our expectations for capabilities. The team is amazing. It's rare you come across a SaaS platform that doesn't just want to sell you a product and forget about you but takes a vested interest in your success.

What do you dislike?

Indicative has a unique data model that takes a little while to get used to. So it takes a little while to get up to speed but once you get it, everything is fine.

As mentioned above, this allows us to connect our web data with our back-end customer data. It gives us more granularity into the customer behavior of our best customer segments so we can go out and acquire more similar customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Indicative
Indicative review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great product with an even better team behind it"

What do you like best?

The thing I liked best was how responsive the Indicative team is! They were always ready to assist in any way possible, went out of their daily schedule to hash out requirements and details, and ensure their product's capabilities were fully understood by us end users. A close second in what I liked best, is how fast the results return for our use!

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I disliked too much here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying it out, especially if your department is caught up in tedious manual requests involving data.

Us as a company was in the market for a great and interactive tool to provide a detailed analysis simple enough for any user who is not tech savvy to understand. Instead of having to perform manual ad hoc requests that required querying databases and massaging the data in way for business to visually find appealing, this achieved both for us!

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Indicative review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Intuitive way to analyze your data flow"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to visually set up a funnel. As a visual person, I can more quickly analyze possible funnel alternatives quickly. I actually look forward to setting up funnels and testing out different hypotheses.

What do you dislike?

I've only used this for one month so far and I can't seem to find anything that has been problematic for me thus far. Great work on your product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to quickly analyze data and have fun while you're at it, look to Indicative. It makes setting up funnels a breeze and you actually look forward to quickly setting up experiments so that you can set up a new dashboard to view the results. These days, I'm eager to produce data from experiments faster so that I can play with Indicative and understand the results.

We are using Indicative to test out different flows throughout our site from entry to order completion. So far we have been able to validate the effectiveness of our various funnels and quickly iterate based on preliminary results which have helped us design better experiments.

Indicative review by User in Internet

"I love how easy it is to quickly get insights"

What do you like best?

I love that it feels like putting a simple Excel formula or SQL query together. It's very approachable without much technical knowledge. It takes very little time to teach a colleague how to start leveraging Indicative.

Even though it's easy, there's a lot going on - so when something doesn't work, it can be frustrating and difficult to figure out why. But your CS team is always very fast and very helpful, so it alleviates all of that :)

What do you dislike?

Benchmarking can be difficult - particularly, using it to compare how healthy client activity is when using this tool in place of a customer health dashboard (which, to be fair, isn't necessarily how it's intended). But it's powerful enough to work around some of the minor issues i have with it.

Using it to understand how our most valuable clients are using the dashboard. I'm essentially using it as a customer health dashboard, by tracking actions over time by users of these accounts.

Indicative review by Anne P.
Anne P.

"Anne Powell Review of Indicative"

What do you like best?

Immediate / constant access to data. Also, the availability of Eric and Jennie via concierge hours and through chat on the platform.

What do you dislike?

Think this issue was more on our side, but incomplete / oddly tagged data.

Understanding customer behavior to inform both targeting and overall marketing strategy

Indicative review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A great tool for monitoring and segmenting your event based analytics"

What do you like best?

The Segmentation feature is very powerful and allows us to segment our event data in a number of ways, all via a simple drag and drop interface. This allows us to quickly answer any questions that we may have about our data.

What do you dislike?

The page can sometimes become a bit laggy when you're working with an advanced segmentation, although this usually resolves itself.

Indicative provides us with visibility into how our users are making use of our app, without having to spend time manually analysing our database or building SQL queries.

Indicative review by Rihards S.
Rihards S.

"Fastest tool for quick data analysis"

What do you like best?

Speed of metrics, similar queries in our redshift database take a lot longer. Ability to see all the properties to segment by and quickly build queries without writing sql. Funnel charts are beutiful and no other app can do them more elegantly.

What do you dislike?

No ability to connect with our database. It does great what it does but does not support more complicated usecases. Dashboards are kind of weak and no good email reporting.

Finding problems in our funnel, optimizing onboarding flow or conversion paths. Debuging event reporting problems.

Indicative review by User in Internet

"In-depth, but not overly complicated, website analytics"

What do you like best?

Indicative allows us to see the full view of our marketing funnel and customer journey. While I did not set up the system, I have found it very easy to navigate as a user.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards can sometimes take a very long time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I view Indicative as more of a supplement to Google Analytics rather than a replacement product.

I largely use Indicative to look for trends in our signup rates and sources of high-converting traffic.

Indicative review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

"Affordable and practical solution"

What do you like best?

The customer service. Everyone I have interacted with has been super helpful, even if it's not the answer I want to hear

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tools themselves are not intuitive. Just get on chat, and someone is able to help me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you explore all your options, but Indicative is a solid solution if you want to heavily customize your analytics beyond what other companies can offer

The user insights tool is easy to use and intuitive to set up and manage.

Indicative review by Undīne D.
Undīne D.

"Easy to compare metrics "

What do you like best?

How simple the process is to see data and how the data can be visualistes

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data is not accurate or the site is not working

Finding out where data events are not working properly, identifying where users stop in a process

"Digital Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

Mobile attribution, visual way of using queries, ease of use, chart options, segmentation options

What do you dislike?

Lack of insight into web attribution (GA isn't hooked up -- but not sure if this is unique to our account / is a possible functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a tutorial upfront -- it's pretty user friendly, but there are little nuances

Mobile attribution -- we've been able to budget more effectively across channels because of this.

Indicative review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Good for teams with varying skill sets "

What do you like best?

That it's easy for marketing team to use, data is clear and easy to understand, nice visuals .

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, so far. I would've liked to receive proper training to use it.

Using indicative has allowed members of product and marketing, with varying skill sets, have the ability to look at data easily.

Indicative review by User in Higher Education

"Great market growth tool"

What do you like best?

It’s ability to enhance the connections of customer data and create a great opportunities for creating new products.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything specific but I do prefer more gudiance learning about the program

Creating the best product for our customers by analyzing and comparing data base

Learning about Indicative?

* We monitor all Indicative reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.