Indicative

Indicative is a behavioral analytics platform that is specifically designed for growth marketers and product managers to optimize customer engagement, conversion, and retention. They integrate all sources of behavioral data together (e.g. websites, mobile apps, marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, etc), and allow our users to do complex data analysis using drag-and-drop in a web browser - no code or SQL knowledge required.

Work for Indicative?

Showing 12 Indicative reviews
Indicative review by <span>Matthew M.</span>
Matthew M.

Amazing end-to-end solution

What do you like best?

For us, our main problem was the ability to connect front-end web data with back-end customer data to get a true end-to-end view of our customer. After looking at a number of platforms, Indicative greatly exceeded our expectations for capabilities. The team is amazing. It's rare you come across a SaaS platform that doesn't just want to sell you a product and forget about you but takes a vested interest in your success.

What do you dislike?

Indicative has a unique data model that takes a little while to get used to. So it takes a little while to get up to speed but once you get it, everything is fine.

As mentioned above, this allows us to connect our web data with our back-end customer data. It gives us more granularity into the customer behavior of our best customer segments so we can go out and acquire more similar customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Indicative
Indicative review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

Great product with an even better team behind it

What do you like best?

The thing I liked best was how responsive the Indicative team is! They were always ready to assist in any way possible, went out of their daily schedule to hash out requirements and details, and ensure their product's capabilities were fully understood by us end users. A close second in what I liked best, is how fast the results return for our use!

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I disliked too much here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying it out, especially if your department is caught up in tedious manual requests involving data.

Us as a company was in the market for a great and interactive tool to provide a detailed analysis simple enough for any user who is not tech savvy to understand. Instead of having to perform manual ad hoc requests that required querying databases and massaging the data in way for business to visually find appealing, this achieved both for us!

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Indicative review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

Intuitive way to analyze your data flow

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to visually set up a funnel. As a visual person, I can more quickly analyze possible funnel alternatives quickly. I actually look forward to setting up funnels and testing out different hypotheses.

What do you dislike?

I've only used this for one month so far and I can't seem to find anything that has been problematic for me thus far. Great work on your product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to quickly analyze data and have fun while you're at it, look to Indicative. It makes setting up funnels a breeze and you actually look forward to quickly setting up experiments so that you can set up a new dashboard to view the results. These days, I'm eager to produce data from experiments faster so that I can play with Indicative and understand the results.

We are using Indicative to test out different flows throughout our site from entry to order completion. So far we have been able to validate the effectiveness of our various funnels and quickly iterate based on preliminary results which have helped us design better experiments.

Indicative review by User in Internet

I love how easy it is to quickly get insights

What do you like best?

I love that it feels like putting a simple Excel formula or SQL query together. It's very approachable without much technical knowledge. It takes very little time to teach a colleague how to start leveraging Indicative.

Even though it's easy, there's a lot going on - so when something doesn't work, it can be frustrating and difficult to figure out why. But your CS team is always very fast and very helpful, so it alleviates all of that :)

What do you dislike?

Benchmarking can be difficult - particularly, using it to compare how healthy client activity is when using this tool in place of a customer health dashboard (which, to be fair, isn't necessarily how it's intended). But it's powerful enough to work around some of the minor issues i have with it.

Using it to understand how our most valuable clients are using the dashboard. I'm essentially using it as a customer health dashboard, by tracking actions over time by users of these accounts.

Indicative review by Administrator in Computer Software

A great tool for monitoring and segmenting your event based analytics

What do you like best?

The Segmentation feature is very powerful and allows us to segment our event data in a number of ways, all via a simple drag and drop interface. This allows us to quickly answer any questions that we may have about our data.

What do you dislike?

The page can sometimes become a bit laggy when you're working with an advanced segmentation, although this usually resolves itself.

Indicative provides us with visibility into how our users are making use of our app, without having to spend time manually analysing our database or building SQL queries.

Indicative review by <span>Rihards S.</span>
Rihards S.

Fastest tool for quick data analysis

What do you like best?

Speed of metrics, similar queries in our redshift database take a lot longer. Ability to see all the properties to segment by and quickly build queries without writing sql. Funnel charts are beutiful and no other app can do them more elegantly.

What do you dislike?

No ability to connect with our database. It does great what it does but does not support more complicated usecases. Dashboards are kind of weak and no good email reporting.

Finding problems in our funnel, optimizing onboarding flow or conversion paths. Debuging event reporting problems.

Learning about Indicative?

* We monitor all Indicative reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.