inDinero

3.2

inDinero is an accounting, taxes, and payroll solution for your business integrated into one system, that provides you with back office tools to help you manage your business.

Work for inDinero?

Learning about inDinero?

inDinero Reviews

Ask inDinero a Question
Showing 15 inDinero reviews
inDinero review by Lin C.
Lin C.

"Not for anyone"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard - but its not accurate (we found out that their API doesn't hook up accurately to our bank's). AR aging, balance sheet and P&L reports are good.

What do you dislike?

Totally agree with how incompetent their client service team is, on asking for the same things repeatedly. This is due to their high turnover rate. They have to fix this, or many clients like us will turn away.

Bank API is consistently broken, so dashboard is about a month old. Our spending went up, so their charges/mth went up 33%, without an increase in support or improvement in reporting from their side. Bank API still broken, even though our rates went up. If I treated my customers this way - charging them more for something that we didn't add value to, we will lose all of my customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't buy into it. We've poured so much money and resources onto this platform, and we've tried to make it right with their team. We are done. We are looking for other alternatives.

Dashboard and accurate reporting are important to us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about inDinero
inDinero review by User

"inDinero - An Affordable All-In-One Accounting Solution"

What do you like best?

The cloud-based accounting insights and easy-use bill-pay system offers an intuitive solution for the basics of managing your business' finances. Receipt tracking is easy by emailing receipts to the account team.

What do you dislike?

Since starting with inDinero I've seen account management quality slip, a single point of contact has been split into three to four contacts, and the accounting teams seem less familiar with my business than our old account manager was during our first year with the platform. We've also run into a number of technical glitches on the platform, invoices and bills are not always categorized properly, and our clients are frequently sent overdue notices months after payment was received despite how the system is supposed to track and account for payments and connect them to invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Xero as an alternative. inDinero offers an all-in-one accounting team and software that is competitively priced, but updates are slow and accounting and account management could be improved.

Accounting and tax payment. It's nice to have an accounting team, and it's very valuable to have a team that our vendors can send their bills to without losing track of them on our end.

What Accounting solution do you use?

inDinero review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

It handles pretty much everything for you and is very user-friendly. The layout and design are nice and clean looking. There's not a ton of extra, useless stuff jumbling up everything. It can fully replace two to three other software programs...more if you utilize more of it than I did. I just used it for a few things, but I did really like it quite a bit. If it weren't so expensive to me, I would still be using the software.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey. If you want a good package you need to pay quite a bit. I stopped using it, because of the price. A lot of the things it does, can be done with the use of 2 or 3 free programs. I opted for that. As a small, local business, I just don't make enough to keep up a monthly cost this high. That money is better spent as bonuses for my employees. The increase in productivity from them after getting yearly bonuses a couple times a year really gives a big boost in profits and client interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the price. It can be pricey.

I've automated quite a bit with them. I don't have this any more, but it was good while I had it. It let me do quite a bit and was very user friendly. I was able to keep track of so much stuff. Tons of things, that I normally would need more than one program to track. It made payroll a breeze.

inDinero review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Great accounting/finance solution for this emerging tech startup"

What do you like best?

There are many aspects of the inDinero product that I like best. First would be the white-glove customer service, then the super simple ease-of-use, our scheduled monthly reconciliation meetings, and how quick the team responds to all inquiries.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike. If I could change one thing, it would be the integrations. I wish all integrations were in real time (i.e., Stripe).

The business problems we are solving with inDinero is (1) management of our business books and (2) yearly corporate taxes. The biggest benefits are that I no longer get headaches or wake up in cold sweats thinking about monthly P&L, balance sheets, and taxes!

inDinero review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"inDinero"

What do you like best?

inDinero is solid product which has a great cloud-based platform with an easy on the eyes UI. One of the key pieces is that it matches accountants to take care of your books, taxes, etc. This allows you to focus on other areas of your business instead of the housekeeping.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things - first its takes a while to get the taxes done. It's a bit on the pricey side. If you want a descent deal you need to dish out a little bit of coin. If you're a small business,, it doesn't make sense to pay this premium because you can get other programs for less than half the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy to use software for payroll, then this product is for you. it covers all of the basics you need for a small business. If you are a large business in scale then you would need to upgrade in software because of the scale of this product.

This product does the full financials - from taxes to bookkeeping and everything in between. It also helps you with other areas so that you can manage your books accurately and without error - receipts & expenses, and much more of the day to day.

inDinero review by [ Kristopher T.
[ Kristopher T.

"RUN AWAY!"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. This is the worst platform I've ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

The entire platform is designed to keep a client hostage. Drilling into detailed data is nearly impossible. The client service team repeatedly asks for copies of invoices passed onto them on several occassions. Recurring billing templates are not flexible. Their billing templates repeatedly break and send unprofessional looking messages to our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy -- You'd be better off using Quickbooks yourself.

I'm paying $6k/month for a service that makes my job harder, not easier.

inDinero review by User in Computer Software

"inDinero is the internet's best money tracking system."

What do you like best?

The user experience with inDinero is intuitive and seamless. I like the responsiveness of the program, and that it can sync with my personal info.

What do you dislike?

I want to be able to forecast my business finances for me, but that is probably not possible right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it now and try it out. You won't be disappointed.

Quickbooks was giving us major troubles, as far as user adoption. This is far more intuitive. The benefits of inDinero come from most of our company being able to use it easily and seamlessly. We have far fewer complaints on the payroll end of things now.

inDinero review by Justin E.
Justin E.

"indinero review"

What do you like best?

indinero has allowed me to maximize ROI by tracking and calculating metrics that are viable to customer acquisition.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform was a bit user friendly. I have a tough time navigating between links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like it to use a friendlier userface that allows for a streamlined approach to be harmonius within the platform itself.

I'm looking to try and realize gains within the marketplace

inDinero review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Terrible service, inaccurate tax filings and accounting"

What do you like best?

It _is_ nice to see P&L online, but it is always outdated by about a month. Their value proposition is a good one, if they actually followed through with it.

What do you dislike?

Terrible customer support, completely inaccurate tax filings. We've used inDinero for over 2 years, always hoping they'll get better, but it has just gotten worse. Right now it is close to the end of July and our corporate taxes are still not done, in fact every time they think they have it they've messed up something. Absolutely do not use inDinero if you do business in more than one state, they've flopped horribly with this.

Attempting to both do bookkeeping and also file taxes.

inDinero review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Great for the growing startup. "

What do you like best?

inDinero is perfect. It has a great cloud-based platform but also pairs you up with accountants to handle your bookkeeping, taxes, etc. They allow us to get back to building our business while they take care of the blocking & tackling off day to day back office items.

What do you dislike?

They pair you up with an account manager, bookkeeper, tax accountant etc. Sometimes it can get frustrating trying to get tasks done because the account manager is a go between you and the accountant.

inDinero Handles our bookkeeping, taxes and financials. They'll help with receipt matching, expense reporting, monthly financials and more. They are competitive in price and let us focus on building our business rather than accounting/financials.

inDinero review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Accounting Review"

What do you like best?

For our accounting needs, it helps us know where our money is going, what are margins are for our department. It was especially beneficial during our first audit as a small company.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for a basic user was perfect but as you grow it seems a little to much for me personally. Other then that, love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none at this time

Helps keep track of all our financials and know where they are going. Helps us be accountable with financials especially when audit season comes around!

inDinero review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"unbiased inDinero review from a user"

What do you like best?

I like the UI and ease of reporting. I find it very intuitive and the ability to set up multiple tax entities under the corporate umbrella is super helpful.

What do you dislike?

Custom features and reporting are a pain to request. Also data extracts don't integrate directly into SaS software systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you company has less than 500 employees and/or 500MM in annualized revenue this is a great source for you to consider.

inDinero takes a lot of manual "work" out of the day to day workflow. This has allowed us to free up our operational resources by around 20%.

inDinero review by User

"Easy to learn and use"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use and more sophisticated than Excel.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more flexibility in the program, especially making smaller changes in the line items.

Benefits are clear: easy to use. I would like to be able to do a more comprehensive financial work.

inDinero review by User in Computer Software

"Super convenient way to work with accounting to submit reimbursement"

What do you like best?

Very convenient way to submit reimbursements, I'm so glad you no longer need paper and pen with a hard copy of a receipt to submit a reimbursement.

What do you dislike?

It does take about 7 days for reimbursement to go through

Quicker way for reimbursement and expense tracking for our employees

inDinero review by User in Computer Software

"Great for small businesses! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and great automation for daily bookkeeping needs.

What do you dislike?

The pricing was a bit steep for my needs.

We used inDinero for employee payroll.

Learning about inDinero?

* We monitor all inDinero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.