inDinero

inDinero is an accounting, taxes, and payroll solution for your business integrated into one system, that provides you with back office tools to help you manage your business.

Work for inDinero?

Showing 15 inDinero reviews
inDinero review by <span>Lin C.</span>
Lin C.

Not for anyone

What do you like best?

The Dashboard - but its not accurate (we found out that their API doesn't hook up accurately to our bank's). AR aging, balance sheet and P&L reports are good.

What do you dislike?

Totally agree with how incompetent their client service team is, on asking for the same things repeatedly. This is due to their high turnover rate. They have to fix this, or many clients like us will turn away.

Bank API is consistently broken, so dashboard is about a month old. Our spending went up, so their charges/mth went up 33%, without an increase in support or improvement in reporting from their side. Bank API still broken, even though our rates went up. If I treated my customers this way - charging them more for something that we didn't add value to, we will lose all of my customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't buy into it. We've poured so much money and resources onto this platform, and we've tried to make it right with their team. We are done. We are looking for other alternatives.

Dashboard and accurate reporting are important to us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about inDinero
inDinero review by User

inDinero - An Affordable All-In-One Accounting Solution

What do you like best?

The cloud-based accounting insights and easy-use bill-pay system offers an intuitive solution for the basics of managing your business' finances. Receipt tracking is easy by emailing receipts to the account team.

What do you dislike?

Since starting with inDinero I've seen account management quality slip, a single point of contact has been split into three to four contacts, and the accounting teams seem less familiar with my business than our old account manager was during our first year with the platform. We've also run into a number of technical glitches on the platform, invoices and bills are not always categorized properly, and our clients are frequently sent overdue notices months after payment was received despite how the system is supposed to track and account for payments and connect them to invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Xero as an alternative. inDinero offers an all-in-one accounting team and software that is competitively priced, but updates are slow and accounting and account management could be improved.

Accounting and tax payment. It's nice to have an accounting team, and it's very valuable to have a team that our vendors can send their bills to without losing track of them on our end.

What Accounting solution do you use?

inDinero review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

Great software

What do you like best?

It handles pretty much everything for you and is very user-friendly. The layout and design are nice and clean looking. There's not a ton of extra, useless stuff jumbling up everything. It can fully replace two to three other software programs...more if you utilize more of it than I did. I just used it for a few things, but I did really like it quite a bit. If it weren't so expensive to me, I would still be using the software.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey. If you want a good package you need to pay quite a bit. I stopped using it, because of the price. A lot of the things it does, can be done with the use of 2 or 3 free programs. I opted for that. As a small, local business, I just don't make enough to keep up a monthly cost this high. That money is better spent as bonuses for my employees. The increase in productivity from them after getting yearly bonuses a couple times a year really gives a big boost in profits and client interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the price. It can be pricey.

I've automated quite a bit with them. I don't have this any more, but it was good while I had it. It let me do quite a bit and was very user friendly. I was able to keep track of so much stuff. Tons of things, that I normally would need more than one program to track. It made payroll a breeze.

inDinero review by <span>Courtney C.</span>
Courtney C.

Great accounting/finance solution for this emerging tech startup

What do you like best?

There are many aspects of the inDinero product that I like best. First would be the white-glove customer service, then the super simple ease-of-use, our scheduled monthly reconciliation meetings, and how quick the team responds to all inquiries.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike. If I could change one thing, it would be the integrations. I wish all integrations were in real time (i.e., Stripe).

The business problems we are solving with inDinero is (1) management of our business books and (2) yearly corporate taxes. The biggest benefits are that I no longer get headaches or wake up in cold sweats thinking about monthly P&L, balance sheets, and taxes!

inDinero review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

inDinero

What do you like best?

inDinero is solid product which has a great cloud-based platform with an easy on the eyes UI. One of the key pieces is that it matches accountants to take care of your books, taxes, etc. This allows you to focus on other areas of your business instead of the housekeeping.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things - first its takes a while to get the taxes done. It's a bit on the pricey side. If you want a descent deal you need to dish out a little bit of coin. If you're a small business,, it doesn't make sense to pay this premium because you can get other programs for less than half the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy to use software for payroll, then this product is for you. it covers all of the basics you need for a small business. If you are a large business in scale then you would need to upgrade in software because of the scale of this product.

This product does the full financials - from taxes to bookkeeping and everything in between. It also helps you with other areas so that you can manage your books accurately and without error - receipts & expenses, and much more of the day to day.

inDinero review by <span>[ Kristopher T.</span>
[ Kristopher T.

RUN AWAY!

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. This is the worst platform I've ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

The entire platform is designed to keep a client hostage. Drilling into detailed data is nearly impossible. The client service team repeatedly asks for copies of invoices passed onto them on several occassions. Recurring billing templates are not flexible. Their billing templates repeatedly break and send unprofessional looking messages to our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy -- You'd be better off using Quickbooks yourself.

I'm paying $6k/month for a service that makes my job harder, not easier.

Learning about inDinero?

* We monitor all inDinero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.