InetSoft Style Intelligence

InetSoft Style Intelligence

InetSoft's Style Intelligence is a data intelligence platform. At its foundation is a powerful data mashup engine that enables fast and flexible transformation of data from disparate sources, which can either supplement or obviate a data warehouse solution.

Work for InetSoft Style Intelligence?

Learning about InetSoft Style?

InetSoft Style Intelligence Reviews

Ask InetSoft Style a Question
Showing 19 InetSoft Style reviews
InetSoft Style review by <span>Tomasz M.</span>
Tomasz M.

We use Style Intelligence as a BI platform for Data Warehouse systems which we design

What do you like best?

1. The data mashup technology and the worksheets that give end users Excel like interface to browse their data.

2. The architecture which is open to easy integrations with other modules. It is designed in that way that we also decided to localize it to Polish langauge. Additionally we managed to integrate it with our own Map Module.

3. Perfect communication with the product manager and the support.

Looking from a few years of using it in my company, which is a software house I could say that this is an enterprise solution which might be purchased in relatively accepted price.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any drawback. Of cause every platform of this kind has its strengts and weeknesses. But from experience I know that all the problems we encountered were successfully solved with the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying.

We design and deploy Data Warehouse systems. Style Intelligence is our BI platform. Firstly we choose it over Oracle solution due to great data mashup technology. Now we look at it as a first choice BI platform for our future projects. It gave us several possibilities comparing its price and functionality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InetSoft Style Intelligence
InetSoft Style review by <span>Robert C.</span>
Robert C.

Best tools for Dashboards and Reporting in one package.

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use and is definitely one of the more mature solutions on the market. The training videos combined with the already easy to use interface made getting up and running on the platform a breeze. Our team has been able to create very sophisticated dashboards and reports much faster than we had expected. This confirmed that we made the right decision in purchasing Style Intelligence over other more flashy solutions.

What do you dislike?

We haven't discovered anything that we dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking at different business intelligence tools, make sure to evaluate the administration of the tool, the completeness of documentation and online training materials. These really set Style Intelligence apart from the other products.

We needed a solution that provided both reports and dashboards out of the box. We looked at a lot of other products and they were either strong on dashboards or reports but not both. StyleIntelligence not only had both dashboards and reports but they use the same metadata layer. This allowed us to put our industry formulas in one place and have both reports and dashboards show the results. If we change a formula it's replicated across all the dashboards and reports, giving a single version of the truth.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

InetSoft Style review by <span>Steven B.</span>
Steven B.

I use InetSoft Daily to create reconciliation reports for an Insurance Company.

What do you like best?

The product is extremely easy to use and make reports and dashboards quickly. I have found a lot of very powerful features in the tool that make my job easy. As a consultant I was able to teach myself the tool and become productive very quickly. When I couldn’t determine how to do something I would go to the reference videos they have and watch it and learn how to do something new. The customer support has been great. I can’t say enough good about the product.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the product. Every business problem I have had to deal with, I have been able to solve with the tool and quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. I found it to be easy to use and easy to solve complex issues with. The support is excellent and highly knowledgeable of the product.

I have been trying to tie the new Policy and Claim systems into the existing Financial System. The benefits I have realized are displaying the "out of balance" conditions to the business and showing them early in the process. The business loves the results they are seeing and are requesting more reports.

InetSoft Style review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

InetSoft Is The Most Balanced, All-Around BI Platform On The Market

What do you like best?

Style Intelligence strikes a great balance between ease-of-use and capabilities. Users can do nearly anything they can imagine with their data. End-users can create complex data mashups quite easily. Power-users can do incredibly complicated mashups and reporting and deliver the results to users with ease. InetSoft makes this process easier than many other BI vendors.

InetSoft support is very responsive and helpful. They also implement reasonable requests quickly and consistently. I have not had this experience with other BI vendors.

What do you dislike?

As with all BI platforms, we've experienced some issues. I dislike that there are ever any problems with software, but that's not at all realistic. And InetSoft helps us resolve any problems we encounter quickly. Their very responsive and helpful support make my unrealistic "dislike" go away quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need to trial Style Intelligence. Its features-to-usability-to-pricing balance is excellent. If you don't consider it you're missing out on a contender that will undoubtedly make your final list.

We use Style Intelligence as a front-end to our SaaS application.

InetSoft Style review by <span>Emily Z.</span>
Emily Z.

My experience with StyleIntelligence11

What do you like best?

It is very easy to get hand on. The reason I select this produce is because it is very easy to work with. And it is also very easy to train my users. It also comes with very nice graphic, pictures.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find right person to help you. They have some good technical people, but you don't know when you open a ticket which person will be work on your issue. This is the part I don't like, but I guess this is the case for most of the support team in any company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it.

We use this tool to help our field engineers generate report after their test. we like the UI and pictures this tool generates for us. Our field engineers love it because it is very easy to use. They can also easily alter the report on fly.

InetSoft Style review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Long time user

What do you like best?

Extensibility. Open architecture. The level customization through java and javascript is impressive and supports a huge variety of use cases. Presenters and Formula tables are very powerful concepts.

What do you dislike?

Charts lack built-in variety of point styles/shapes. Difficult to apply consistent formatting to charts. Many customizations are possible, but require significant research and trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose Style Intelligence because the extensibility of the product via Java and Javascript was unrivaled. Our use cases are not standard, and we could not find any product that supported our use cases out-of-box. All systems have constraints. StyleIntelligence has fewer, or perhaps more options to work around or through the limitations than any other software we evaluated.

Provide high volumes of Employee Engagement/Demographics and Feedback reports in 20 different languages and a variety of formats: on-screen, large XLS data dumps, and most commonly PDFs to a variety of client and industries.

Learn more about InetSoft Style Intelligence

InetSoft Style Intelligence Videos

Learning about InetSoft Style Intelligence?

* We monitor all InetSoft Style Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.