InetSoft Style Intelligence

InetSoft Style Intelligence

InetSoft's Style Intelligence is a data intelligence platform. At its foundation is a powerful data mashup engine that enables fast and flexible transformation of data from disparate sources, which can either supplement or obviate a data warehouse solution.

Work for InetSoft Style Intelligence?

Learning about InetSoft Style?

InetSoft Style Intelligence Reviews

Ask InetSoft Style a Question
Showing 19 InetSoft Style reviews
InetSoft Style review by Tomasz M.
Tomasz M.

"We use Style Intelligence as a BI platform for Data Warehouse systems which we design"

What do you like best?

1. The data mashup technology and the worksheets that give end users Excel like interface to browse their data.

2. The architecture which is open to easy integrations with other modules. It is designed in that way that we also decided to localize it to Polish langauge. Additionally we managed to integrate it with our own Map Module.

3. Perfect communication with the product manager and the support.

Looking from a few years of using it in my company, which is a software house I could say that this is an enterprise solution which might be purchased in relatively accepted price.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any drawback. Of cause every platform of this kind has its strengts and weeknesses. But from experience I know that all the problems we encountered were successfully solved with the support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying.

We design and deploy Data Warehouse systems. Style Intelligence is our BI platform. Firstly we choose it over Oracle solution due to great data mashup technology. Now we look at it as a first choice BI platform for our future projects. It gave us several possibilities comparing its price and functionality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InetSoft Style Intelligence
InetSoft Style review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Best tools for Dashboards and Reporting in one package."

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use and is definitely one of the more mature solutions on the market. The training videos combined with the already easy to use interface made getting up and running on the platform a breeze. Our team has been able to create very sophisticated dashboards and reports much faster than we had expected. This confirmed that we made the right decision in purchasing Style Intelligence over other more flashy solutions.

What do you dislike?

We haven't discovered anything that we dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking at different business intelligence tools, make sure to evaluate the administration of the tool, the completeness of documentation and online training materials. These really set Style Intelligence apart from the other products.

We needed a solution that provided both reports and dashboards out of the box. We looked at a lot of other products and they were either strong on dashboards or reports but not both. StyleIntelligence not only had both dashboards and reports but they use the same metadata layer. This allowed us to put our industry formulas in one place and have both reports and dashboards show the results. If we change a formula it's replicated across all the dashboards and reports, giving a single version of the truth.

What Embedded Business Intelligence solution do you use?

InetSoft Style review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"I use InetSoft Daily to create reconciliation reports for an Insurance Company."

What do you like best?

The product is extremely easy to use and make reports and dashboards quickly. I have found a lot of very powerful features in the tool that make my job easy. As a consultant I was able to teach myself the tool and become productive very quickly. When I couldn’t determine how to do something I would go to the reference videos they have and watch it and learn how to do something new. The customer support has been great. I can’t say enough good about the product.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the product. Every business problem I have had to deal with, I have been able to solve with the tool and quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product. I found it to be easy to use and easy to solve complex issues with. The support is excellent and highly knowledgeable of the product.

I have been trying to tie the new Policy and Claim systems into the existing Financial System. The benefits I have realized are displaying the "out of balance" conditions to the business and showing them early in the process. The business loves the results they are seeing and are requesting more reports.

InetSoft Style review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"InetSoft Is The Most Balanced, All-Around BI Platform On The Market"

What do you like best?

Style Intelligence strikes a great balance between ease-of-use and capabilities. Users can do nearly anything they can imagine with their data. End-users can create complex data mashups quite easily. Power-users can do incredibly complicated mashups and reporting and deliver the results to users with ease. InetSoft makes this process easier than many other BI vendors.

InetSoft support is very responsive and helpful. They also implement reasonable requests quickly and consistently. I have not had this experience with other BI vendors.

What do you dislike?

As with all BI platforms, we've experienced some issues. I dislike that there are ever any problems with software, but that's not at all realistic. And InetSoft helps us resolve any problems we encounter quickly. Their very responsive and helpful support make my unrealistic "dislike" go away quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need to trial Style Intelligence. Its features-to-usability-to-pricing balance is excellent. If you don't consider it you're missing out on a contender that will undoubtedly make your final list.

We use Style Intelligence as a front-end to our SaaS application.

InetSoft Style review by Emily Z.
Emily Z.

"My experience with StyleIntelligence11"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to get hand on. The reason I select this produce is because it is very easy to work with. And it is also very easy to train my users. It also comes with very nice graphic, pictures.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find right person to help you. They have some good technical people, but you don't know when you open a ticket which person will be work on your issue. This is the part I don't like, but I guess this is the case for most of the support team in any company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just try it.

We use this tool to help our field engineers generate report after their test. we like the UI and pictures this tool generates for us. Our field engineers love it because it is very easy to use. They can also easily alter the report on fly.

InetSoft Style review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Long time user"

What do you like best?

Extensibility. Open architecture. The level customization through java and javascript is impressive and supports a huge variety of use cases. Presenters and Formula tables are very powerful concepts.

What do you dislike?

Charts lack built-in variety of point styles/shapes. Difficult to apply consistent formatting to charts. Many customizations are possible, but require significant research and trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose Style Intelligence because the extensibility of the product via Java and Javascript was unrivaled. Our use cases are not standard, and we could not find any product that supported our use cases out-of-box. All systems have constraints. StyleIntelligence has fewer, or perhaps more options to work around or through the limitations than any other software we evaluated.

Provide high volumes of Employee Engagement/Demographics and Feedback reports in 20 different languages and a variety of formats: on-screen, large XLS data dumps, and most commonly PDFs to a variety of client and industries.

InetSoft Style review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"I use Style Intelligence as BI developer and Administrator"

What do you like best?

I like the most data mashup technology (worksheets). You could integrate and join data from various sources like databases (jdbc), files, etc.

They have very good support (support team was resolved every our issues).

They have very good documentation for users and developers with many of examples.

You could translate/localize every element of Style Intelligence.

I am solving:

- performance issues

- integrate it with our own Map Module

- integrate it with our Active Directory

- integrate SI with other application using SOAP

InetSoft Style review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Robust offering, suitable for all BI needs"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the system is very robust. The ability to connect to disparate data sources and "mash them up" into a single dashboard or report makes this our go-to for data analysis.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific comes to mind. Certainly nothing that hasn't been handled by their support team.

KPI measurements across all departments, cross referencing data between our ERP and warehouse management system, KPI dashboard displays in open areas

InetSoft Style review by Schnurr J.
Schnurr J.

"Dynamic experience with Inetsoft"

What do you like best?

The flexibility within the product. While we were looking for a dashboard based business intelligence software what we received is much more. While we use the dashboard to some degree, we use the data exports for much of our internal analysis. But the real power came in the reporting mash up we could do. We use a high percent of our reports in operations to control product movement within our facilities. Another great use is analyzing our customer service. I still believe that we have only tapped about 30% of Inetsoft's potential.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see "Users Conferences". I believe there is great potential in the synergy which users getting together could creatd

Links the various databases we utilize in an easy and efficient manner.

InetSoft Style review by Wayne A.
Wayne A.

"Nice reporting tool for simple consumption to power user "

What do you like best?

Logical model on top of physical model.

Row level security model.

Ability to combine data sources.

What do you dislike?

Looks and feel is a bit dated.

Support is not rapid.

Exposing business data to managers and franchise owners.

InetSoft Style review by João Augusto C.
João Augusto C.

"Very complete and powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, to configure, to build reports/dashboards, and very powerful and flexible features.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel of the portal could be better.

Complex documents as reports, like commercial invoice, purchase order, and other government related official documents.

InetSoft Style review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Reliable, powerful, and user friendly Data Analytics"

What do you like best?

Rich functionality along with open systems standards that enables creation of useful and pragmatic decision making dashboards for different tiers of organizational staff and management personnel alike.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I could say that the OEM / White Label could use some improvement. It is pretty decent today but can become more streamlined and partner integration ready. The support for the process is relatively mature and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan for as much training as you can up front. Use the mentoring service from InetSoft. It is extremely helpful in kick starting your efforts.

We are providing very intuitive information dashboard that enable decision making and action planning. This is providing significant benefit to our customer base. One particular area of impact is energy management and conservation.

InetSoft Style review by Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain
Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Enterprise Deployment "

What do you like best?

We have a good relationship with the vendor. They are receptive to feedback and generally implement changes quickly. Their solutions are flexible and can meet many use cases.

What do you dislike?

There is a way to go to improve stability, but things have been trending in the right direction over the last couple major releases. We have a large enterprise deployment.

We use InetSoft as our enterprise solution. It handles the gambit of use cases from simple ad hoc reports to complex dashboard and everything in between. The benefits and flexible of the tool has been incredibly powerful in enabling a distributed development environment that allows all levels of the organization visibility and access to data.

InetSoft Style review by John M.
John M.

"Automating & Extracting Intelligence out of your Data"

What do you like best?

Report building and scheduling (automation)

What do you dislike?

nothing at this point. Everything we use it for at this point is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very robust tool that points at multiple data bases with many functions and flexibility. I highly recommend to companies that are chasing the cutting edge -to take a serious look at Style Intelligence.

report cosnsistency / automation / quality control

InetSoft Style review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Very Intuitive in how to create visualizations of data"

What do you like best?

Most things can be done via easy to understand GUI

What do you dislike?

As with most user guides, they don't give you all the necessary information to do more complex things

Recommendations to others considering the product

Establish a solid logical model so users can leverage the easy to use metric creation/interaction without having to know how the data model works

Establish metrics to measure the performance of staff and customers

InetSoft Style review by Administrator in Semiconductors
Administrator in Semiconductors

"Style Intelligence quickly and easily transformes divergent databases into common data for reports"

What do you like best?

The ability to Extracts data from homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources and transforms the data in a usable, internal table, without requiring external IT support teams to integrate and build custom database tables for the integrated data we need for processing.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better on-line documents as well as better tutorials oriented around engineering vs sales and marketing.

Tracking and trending software defects for a large number of business units, using a common engineering process for teams that have different rules for tracking the same defects. We also track continuous delivery process and build integration using this tool.

InetSoft Style review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Very successful experience"

What do you like best?

Very User Friendly

Fast Developments capabilities

Great professional support

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is ok for me. I'm comfortable with the set of capabilities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test a trial or Proof of Concept. "Words are enoughs .. actions is what matters"

Budgeting Management

Telecomm Networks Management

Risk and Audit Management

InetSoft Style review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Style Intelligence - Make custom reports easly"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to create and manage reports.

From the end-user perspective it's also very intuitive and funny.

We can access relevant information in real time.

What do you dislike?

The support to mobile platforms should be improved and the search mechanisms on the reports should be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very intuitive and makes the access of relevant information for your business a very easy and fast experience.

We use it to generate reports in order to get real time information to help the manager make business decisions.

InetSoft Style review by Executive Sponsor in Government Administration
Executive Sponsor in Government Administration

"This product is providing good vale for money and helping us to create dashboards and reports."

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation and usage. Good support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report. The software fits the purpose

To have visibility with the help of dashboards and on line reports for Service tickets and change management items.

Learn more about InetSoft Style Intelligence

InetSoft Style Intelligence Videos

Learning about InetSoft Style Intelligence?

* We monitor all InetSoft Style Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.