Infegy Atlas

Infegy Atlas takes the hard work out of making sense of social data, enabling brands and agencies to understand consumers better and faster through instant analysis of, and unlimited access to 8+ years of online conversations.

Work for Infegy Atlas?

Learning about Infegy?

Infegy Atlas Reviews

Ask Infegy a Question
Showing 24 Infegy reviews
Infegy review by Becca M.
Becca M.

"Infegy Atlas check all of our boxes"

What do you like best?

I've used many social listening tools in the past, but Infegy Atlas is so much more than a social conversation monitoring tool. At my agency, we call Atlas a "dynamic content analysis" tool because it looks at all digital content (news, blogs, forums), not just Twitter conversations. The query tool is incredibly sophisticated and instructions and helpful videos are provided to help you work with the modifiers if boolean language isn't your thing. Their support team is very responsive as well!

What do you dislike?

This isn't specific to Infegy, but I wish you could start with an audience segment and work backward, instead of creating a query and hoping that your audience segment is included in the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has paid for itself many times over. Not just from client work, but as an internal tool as well. Highly recommend for advertising agencies!

We've used Infegy Atlas as a strategic tool for ourselves and our clients. Our Infegy Atlas findings go hand in hand with our additional strategic research (but at a much cheaper cost.) We use Atlas to communicate our findings visually and in a more digestible way than showing our clients pages of research that we've uncovered. Infegy isn't a substitute for surveys or focus groups to a certain extent, but can certainly mirror that work very well. Internally, Infegy has been great for new business pitches. It's a great way to show a potential client how much you know about them, and even be able to show them something about themselves that they may have not even known.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infegy Atlas
Infegy review by Sherri G.
Sherri G.

"Infegy is a great partner"

What do you like best?

The design and functionality. Visually helps present a story. Massive volume of data and sources. Search within feature. Ability to not only view separate queries at once but to view the combined results as well. International data sources. Ability to analyze third party data with Infegy algorithms. Constantly upgrading their products with new features.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. You may be limited occasionally with sources due to whats available, which is an industry limitation not Infegy issue. The insights here are more for strategy and research, which is why we use Atlas. If you are looking for community management then this probably isn't for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always good to take something out for a test drive if you are interested in purchasing. Do not limit your results or insights to the big picture or easy 'gets' in the results. Drilling into segments or topics and comparing them is where you can gather great information.

Can research brands, categories, topics or just about anything very quickly. Can get a real read on ideas being discussed internally. Quicker and faster than a focus group. We use it as one of our tools for competitive intelligence for clients, projects and pitches. Great way to discover hidden segments or opportunities for brands that would otherwise not be found without this data/results.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Infegy review by Larisa K.
Larisa K.

"Important Tool for the Social Intel Tool Stack"

What do you like best?

Infegy is the best tool to do non-traditional research in a traditional way. It treats social data in a similar way that focus group data is treated. This is a great tool to do unlimited social searches to test many hypotheses at scale. The pre-set segmentations are super beneficial and quick and easy to share with other team members. The volume projections to the population are great for sizing.

What do you dislike?

If you're looking to do crisis monitoring and need 100% of the mentions related to your brand, this isn't the tool to use.

Competitor assessments, purchase funnel sizing, and brand health measurement (beyond standard sentiment scoring of positive and negative) are among the key benefits.

Infegy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"One of the better social listening tools."

What do you like best?

The interface of Infegy Atlas was very intuitive and user-friendly. The keyword search makes it incredibly easy to search any topic or conversation. I liked that there were several "pages" of data visualizations for each search--such as the sentiment word cloud, related topics, demographics of the conversation, etc. In sum, the platform made it very easy to conduct social listening analysis and smart, good-looking visualizations to share the results to other internal team members and clients.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps true of most social listening tools, oftentimes unrelated posts or content would appear in search results. For every search it typically takes a couple of follow-up searches to weed out unrelated content--it's a lot of trial and error. Also, I sometimes experienced barriers to accessing data from a few major platforms, such as Facebook. I believe that's due to the privacy updates on those platforms, but not having that data included makes the results seem incomplete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have realistic expectations of what you can and cannot get from social listening tools. When exploring these types of products, be sure to know what channels you need information from most--if you are looking for robust content from privacy-restricted platforms, Infegy may not live up to your expectations. However, that is the case with most social listening tools--they all have their pros and cons.

Infegy Atlas greatly helped with much of the social strategy work I conducted on behalf of my clients. I was able to quickly get a pulse of the conversation for any topic. As I mentioned previously, I benefited largely from the easy to understand and high quality visualizations that were populated with each search. I often used screenshots of those visualizations in social strategy presentations to my creative team and to clients.

Infegy review by Hans L.
Hans L.

"One of the most advanced social analysis tools around"

What do you like best?

The things we like most, are:

- multiple language support

- search within functionality and the query interface

- great customer experience, with an enthusiastic support team and fast feedback

- 8 years of history available

- speed of analysis is probably best in class

What do you dislike?

This is not so much an Infegy Atlas "deficit", but more an industry issue:

- we'd love to have consumer reviews included in the tool

- we'd love to have more transparency and control over the sources of the data (which have a huge impact on the outcome)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo period and experience the tool. It is the only way to understand its richness and all features.

We're mostly interested in identifying runners (products that are launched recently and lift off) and understanding excitement and frustration of consumers.

Infegy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Tool for Market Research"

What do you like best?

I love the data aggregation and easy query builder for this tool. It is useful for novices to pros! I also like that it is very easy to compare different segments by simply building a new query.

What do you dislike?

I wish that this could process recorded sound to text; for example recorded podcasts and interviews. This will be very important moving forward.

We use Infegy Atlas as a research tool to guide strategy. Whether it be to verify a campaign hypothesis, or to uncover new market segments, Infegy Atlas is our go-to app.

Infegy review by Sean Carlos F.
Sean Carlos F.

"Atlas allows us to focus on Social Analytics for Research rather than Social Management"

What do you like best?

Infegy Atlas offers the ability to perform custom audience segmentation, which has proven to be indispensable for many of our projects and clients. Additionally, when this audience segmentation is coupled with their 8+ years of historical data the value of tracking target market preferences over time really shows through. The data normalization is also a crucial part of the Atlas package as it has allowed us to understand shifts in the extremely complex world of social analytics. It's also been relatively painless to coordinate usage internally with Infegy's flexible licensing arrangements.

What do you dislike?

Infegy Atlas doesn't focus heavily on monitoring and therefore they do not track things like retweets, Facebook fan growth, or most popular content on Instagram. In addition, some of the charts can't be manipulated as easily as we'd like and it could use a few additional features (such as being able to label the charts for easy exporting, or change the types/colors of lines on a graph).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a tool best suited for analytics. You also need to have someone dedicated to using it otherwise it can be tricky to learn all of the necessary boolean logic.

With Infegy we are able to address many different business problems, including some of the following:

- Focus group targeting through audience segmentation

- Long term trend analysis

- Brand analysis

- Competitive Intelligence

- Product Innovation

- Marketing Evaluations

- Alert monitoring & crisis response

- Audience profiling

- And helping win new business

Infegy review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Infegy Atlas is incredible! "

What do you like best?

Infegy atlas is an intuitive way for students at the University of Wisconsin- Madison to gain insight into consumer empathy. It is a very easy to use platform that students have been able to pick up on quickly. We are beginning to integrate the use of Infegy into classroom curriculums in order to help students understand the importance of social listening. Infegy also has a rockstar team behind it. They have been more than willing to walk me through problems I have encountered and have even helped me build thoughtful queries on numerous occasions. I would recommend Infegy atlas to anyone who is looking to connect with consumers and find out what they are truly saying!

What do you dislike?

Once you understand how to write a query for Infegy, it is impossible to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in truly understanding consumers then this is the platform for you! Infegy's intuitive system makes it easy for anyone to use and Infegy's team is always there if you need support.

The School of Human Ecology at the University of Wisconsin- Madison has integrated the use of design thinking into its curriculum and Infegy atlas complements design thinking wonderfully. In the first step of design thinking students are taught to empathize with consumers both cognitively and affectively. Infegy atlas streamlines this process for students and helps them efficiently understand their consumers' wants and needs.

Infegy review by Consultant in Market Research
Consultant in Market Research

"Excellent for consumer insights from social"

What do you like best?

Infegy provides on-demand access to years of historical data, across sources which is essential to my work. I can create as many queries as I want, and iterate on them rapidly. The way the platform functions makes it easy to explore both broad topics, and those that are extremely specific. Custom service is always top-notch as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything I can complain about with the platform.

I use Infegy to help identify consumer insights about brands. The platform has facilitated faster turn-around times for projects, because all historical data is available on-demand. I can explore more questions in the same amount of time compared to using other social listening tools.

Infegy review by Evan D.
Evan D.

"I once said NetBase was the best. Then I tried Infegy Atlas."

What do you like best?

Best-in-class Natural Language Processing, for sentiment, emotion, theme (purchase intent, acquisition, etc). This is a big point of importance for us as we use very dynamic linguistic environments to drive insights about how customers feel and what they want.

Best-in-class speed. Pulls dozens of millions of mentions in a few seconds - really. Other tools take hours and usually limit you to 20-40 million. No limits with Infegy Atlas.

Best-in-class geo mapping. Most tools just show you number of mentions by country or state. Infegy does that AND the logical next step: mentions as a factor of population and data sources. The result is a score metric that tells you how popular the subject REALLY is in a given geo.

Great visualizations. (D3JS all the way!) Clean, simple, ready to plug in to reports.

Best query builder we've used yet. Ready-to-play filters, as well as full Boolean capabilities.

Best-in-class historical data. ANY other tool you look for will give you at most 2-2.5 years of historical data. Infegy Atlas lets you go back to 2007.... TWO THOUSAND SEVEN!!! It's incredible, really. They've been storing data themselves, which shows great foresight and understanding of the digital analytics space.

What do you dislike?

The current interface is a little buggy, but they're working on it and I really trust these guys. Their product direction and knowledge of linguistics is immaculate.

The query list is something they are working to fix as well, as it currently is annoying to have all queries we've ever done populate a single list, with no filtering except for starring some as favorite queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a social listening tool, stop looking. This one's it.

Here are all the problems we solve with Infegy for our business:

Message Testing & Development

PR

Predictive Modeling

Infegy review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Great platform to gain social insights"

What do you like best?

Atlas does a great job at helping you get to social insights quickly. The UI is easy to use and the output looks professional and client friendly for presentations. The best part of the platform is their customer service and their willingness to help when you are trying to go a lot deeper into an issue or trying to find very unique insights out of social data. This allows for a lot of flexibility between grabbing some quick stats or really deep diving into social conversation.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is lacking is an issue for every listening platform and that is the limitations third parties have placed on these tools like having to pay for Twitter's firehose, most of Facebook data being walled off or Instagram not being easily searchable for data.

We utilize the platform to find out how people are talking about our clients, their products and their industry. This allows us to find insights that impact not only how we interact in our social channels, but also impacts what we do across the entire business.

Infegy review by Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

"The only social intelligence platform I recommend to fellow researchers"

What do you like best?

Utility for market research and insights:

I conducted two thorough and lengthy vendor reviews to find a social media analytics platform that meets the needs of a consumer market research and insights company like CEB Iconoculture. Infegy competes well on the standard functions most tools provide - tracking trends, influencer data, sentiment, etc. However, when it comes to added functions and utility for mining insights, Infegy is far and away the leader! This was true with Infegy's Social Radar platform, but they have pulled even farther ahead of the crowd with Infegy Atlas. The click-through features are intuitive and targeted for insights mining, and the demographic data has some of the best methodology behind it that I've seen. One of my favorite features is the historical data - all the way back to 2007 - which is invaluable for trending data. Trended data is also normalized, which allows for easier comparison between groups and dates. I also think it has one of the best approaches to filtering content to specific consumer groups like moms, dads, high school students, etc. Instead of filtering by site/groups of sites (which it is also capable of doing), they’ll create customized groups at the user-level which are based on semantics – a much more accurate approach.

One thing I'm constantly stressing with both internal and external clients is that social intelligence is qualitative data, not quantitative data. No tool can produce accurate, ready-to-act-on insight, and manual verification and analysis is needed. Tools are, however, invaluable for streamlining this process. A great tool provides efficiency in the process of analyzing millions of conversations, while maintaining as much accuracy as possible. Infegy Atlas undoubtedly does this best among the tools I've used (and with two lengthy vendor reviews, I've used a lot). That, in combination with the best UI I've seen for insights mining, makes Infegy Atlas the only social intelligence platform I recommend to others in the research and insights industry.

What do you dislike?

Infegy's previous platform, Social Radar, had a reporting function that I got quite attached to. That's missing in Infegy Atlas, but I believe it is on the road map. Further, I understand that it will be more like a dashboard function and therefore more dynamic for sharing with others. So, while I dislike currently having no reporting function, I'm excited for the added features that will be available when it is released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for a social intelligence platform/tool for the purpose of market research and consumer insights, look no further. The social intelligence space is constantly improving/expanding, so this could change. However, as of now, no other social intelligence tool can touch Infegy Atlas when it comes to market research and insights functionality.

For those interested in tracking and monitoring, Infegy Atlas competes well with all vendors I've tried. It is particularly strong in the rigor applied to sentiment, filtering and trending. Just be sure to outline your goals and criteria on the front end before you start trialing tools. If you need a tool that integrates both listening and publishing, look elsewhere (Infegy doesn't try to do this - they know where they fit in the space of social intelligence, and they focus their efforts there).

Infegy Atlas has proven invaluable for getting a representative view of the consumer. We have both quantitative and qualitative sources of data that we use, and Infegy Atlas has provided qualitative data, and subsequent insights, we couldn't get at with other qualitative data sources (focus groups, online communities, etc.). This is especially true when asking questions introduces too much bias, and we really just need to observe. Social intelligence is the ultimate in observation research, and Infegy Atlas is the ultimate in social intelligence utility. For example, we recently used Infegy Atlas to study the changing definition of "celebrity," particularly among Gen We (defined by CEB Iconoculture as those born between 1996-2013). Using Atlas's trend functions, we were able to get an overall idea of how things are shifting. Then, using filtering and click-through functions, we were able to target the most relevant conversations to read through manually. The results were fantastic, and paired with our other data sources, we were able to show some truly compelling shifts and speak to brand best practices that address these shifts.

Infegy review by Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

"Couldn't be without Infegy!"

What do you like best?

The team at Infegy are the greatest asset - they are absolutely superb and really stand out from the account management at other competitor companies. The team is almost as invaluable to me as the tool itself! They are responsive and can often offer me solutions rather than leaving me to work out how best to answer one of my client's burning questions. Whenever I've shared feedback on the tool (either because they've asked or even just in passing), invariably it's added to a list for product improvements that actually get actioned. This really makes me feel valued as a client as I know that this is a company that really listens.

As for the tool, well I can't speak more highly of it! I've recommended it to a number of people now and everyone of them has been impressed! Not only is it intuitive, it does a lot of the analysis for you, providing at a glance reasons for spikes in mentions saving valuable time. You can also dig deeper by demographics which is invaluable to my business in market research and consumer insights. Most of the tools I've used or demo-ed in the past will just let you know what's being said, not who's saying it and the ability to filter by demographics eg parents or interest group eg coffee lovers really adds a whole additional layer of insight to the work that I do.

The other things that I really like is that you're not limited to a mentions cap or number of queries.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I really love this product and have recommended it to a number of businesses. I would have no hesitations recommending it to anyone I do business with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a demo and you'll fall in love! It's like no other social listening tool I've ever seen in terms of ease of use and intelligence you can glean from it!

To understand what people are saying about certain topics, themes, products or brands and the intensity which which they speak about them.

Tracking the relationship between intent and acquisition has also been fundamental for me to truly understand the point at which people talk about products, brands and services online.

Infegy Atlas provides me with a quick and easy way to get stats for thought-leadership pieces whether that's looking at reactions to an emerging crisis or the associations of topics with brands.

I also use it to identify influencers (supporters and detractors) which informs marketing and communications strategies.

I've also used to help inform my choice of words in communications eg not using a word that may call to mind negative associations for example.

Infegy review by Nicholas M.
Nicholas M.

"Great service, exceptional support, beautiful & intuitive UI"

What do you like best?

A friendly and supportive team that's always responsive and happy to help - they'll assist you with everything from learning the tool to crafting complex queries.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike - the price tag may be a bit steep for some, but you certainly get what you pay for.

We invested in Infegy Atlas to uncover rich social insights for our clients, and Atlas has delivered those insights in spades. I appreciate the tool's versatility: it can address a broad range of business problems by providing both high-level summary data and granular post-level data. We've also found that Atlas output is a compelling element to include in pitches, so we've started incorporating it into our business development process.

Infegy review by James O.
James O.

"Exceptional Tool That Continues To Surprise Me"

What do you like best?

The tool is amazing in many facets: query development, filtering after queries have been built, visualizations, data exporting (including API support), and influencer ratings.

The most impressive thing about the Infegy Atlas tool is the customer service that the team provides. I have reached out several times for assistance in query development but also to see how their market research team approaches requests and utilizes the tool. These sessions have been hugely beneficial to me and have shown me the proper way to utilize the tool and to get the most out of the data they provide.

What do you dislike?

I am constantly finding new things about the tool that I had no idea even existed. I know that Infegy is building out their documentation but I believe a more in-depth training program at the beginning of the use of the tool would likely lend itself to greater success.

I will say that Infegy has been more than accommodating when we reach out asking for assistance in query development or in other areas.

The customer insights team at JetBlue is heavily focused on the analysis of surveys to better understand the customer experience. Surveys can only take us so far and social has helped to fill the void for real-time feedback as well as conversation collection that is truly original. Infegy has allowed us to gauge Customer sentiment and reaction to key business changes that would have been exceedingly difficult through our traditional venues of feedback.

Infegy review by Kevin N.
Kevin N.

"Flexible, Responsive Data with Impact"

What do you like best?

Unlike some platforms, Infegy's Atlas tool allows me to develop and experiment with queries on the fly and experience immediate responses to said queries.

It's simple to use, but not at the expense of data rigor.

My account support is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

While the graphs are nice, their color palettes are a bit soft and don't always present well especially when presented through a projector.

I'd also like a feature that provided the data for the graph rather than total data file. There is a lot of info but the visualization doesn't use it all and I'd like to just look at that info vs. everything the system offers.

They need to continue to improve their tutorials and documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All platforms have their unique semantics and you'll have to learn a bit of a new language in some instances. Be sure you have your account team on speed dial in these early months.

Research:

Conversations and trends are top of mind with my clients and my team. Atlas helps suss out insights that we can take action against.

Validation:

The tool has helped validate hypothesis of idea and campaign successes. Atlas is has provided an additional perspective that is respected by clients and staff.

Infegy review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Critical Business Tool"

What do you like best?

Infegy has been a trusted partner since 2010 and while we've occasionally looked at other platforms, their product and team continues to stand out for three primary reasons: cleanness of data, analysis that goes far beyond reach to show business impact, as well as exceptional partnership and care. They are true partners and committed to ongoing innovation within the tool as well as being available to problem solve around challenging queries and data interpretation as needed.

What do you dislike?

Like any social analytics tool, the contextual analysis behind sentiment and usage is imperfect, but Infegy's algorithms and software do as good a job, if not better, than most of the tools on the market.

Infegy's Atlas is a critical tool in all of our marketing activities from identifying target consumers to monitoring ongoing campaign performance. It's helped in many facets from when to time paid advertising around peaks in conversation to uncovering a hidden audience for a product that was traditionally thought of as just for men.

Infegy review by Hope N.
Hope N.

"Helpful and Detailed"

What do you like best?

The team at Infegy is the absolute best. I used to use another platform for my research work, but kept encountering a technical team that was unresponsive and had the tendency to be rude. That was the reason I started looking for a change. Infegy has all the tools (and more!) I need to do my qualitative research. They're constantly improving the platform with new functionalities. But my favorite part is that whenever I email them, I get a response within a few hours, if not minutes. They're always helpful and do their best to solve any issues I have.

What do you dislike?

We've worked out technical issues that I was having - so I have no issues.

I work in qualitative market research, so I use the platform to see what people are saying online about different brands and categories. This platform has allowed me to find the emotions behind those verbatims.

Infegy review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"Infegy Atlas delivers a robust social listening analysis solution in a clean, easy-to-use format."

What do you like best?

Its ability to use/compare up to 6 queries at once, the ability to save/easily retrieve past-used queries, the exporting function, the presence of 7+ years of data, and sentiment gauging capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Provides excellent 'high' and 'medium' level views of query results, but 'granular' views of specific themes-within-themes can take a little more time/action to produce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infegy Atlas is a great tool and can be learned very quickly and provide much depth to an organizations social listening capabilities.

Comparing multiple topics very quickly and combining them at an aggregate level. I'm able to analyze/export trends very quickly and easily and cover dozens of topics in a very short amount of time. The intuitive 'Linguistics' module is helpful in discovering and tapping into veins of themes and emotions.

Infegy review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

" U of Georgia Master of Master of Marketing Research students Atlas experience "

What do you like best?

Students were very complimentary of the ease of constructing queries and the general system interface .

Atlas provided an excellent introduction to the challenges and opportunities associated with monitoring

social media data . The graphics / displays allowed the students to quickly realize the potential of this

type of system .

What do you dislike?

Student concern primarily focused on interpretation of measures of Sentiment , Passion , Emotions

and Themes related to social media content . Unlike tracking comment volume , classifying content into categories within these conceptual headings seems at a minimum very challenging , and open to question.

Another desirable feature , which i understand will be built into future versions of Atlas , is the ability to set

up a query over two disjoint time frames , say a year apart , within the same application . This would simplify

measuring changes in attitude / concerns which are perhaps seasonal .

Student teams tackled problems ranging from ad effectiveness to perceptions of chronic diseases.

Our objective was to provide students a fundamental understanding of the the challenges and opportunities

related to social media monitoring. Their experience with Atlas adds value to their overall preparation for a career

in the field of marketing research.

Infegy review by Christopher G.
Christopher G.

"API Integration with HYFN8 Social Advertising Technology"

What do you like best?

Infegy Atlas allows us to expand upon native advertising capabilities by giving us a detailed understanding of what conversations are happening within specific user groups, improving our efficacy and driving value for our clients.

What do you dislike?

While robust, iteration has classically come in large bursts, as opposed to a steadier stream.

HYFN is helping advertisers reach their customers at the right time with the right message. By utilizing data outside of the specific channels we advertise on, as well as analysis of large data sets, we're able to better understand conversations, align our messaging with what's happening in real time, and provide valuable insight to our clients.

"Infey Atlas Review"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great; the team at Infegy Atlas is always available to help us with whatever we need and they are very rseponsive. Also, the tool itself is easy to use and navigate. The documentation is also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

-Query writing has been a source of confusion for new team members - although Infegy Atlast customer support has been great

-Positve/Negative Sentiment Word Cloud - I liked how previously with Social Radar we were able to pull out more complete thoughts vs. just singular words

- Increasing demand for more Facebook/Twitter data and platform specific dashboards so that we can benchmark our clients business pages/ad presence vs. comeptitors (likes, followers, Paid Social ads, responsiveness, engagement, page growth rate, etc.)

Social listening for clients, competitive analysis

Infegy review by Federico M.
Federico M.

"Instant insights from social listening"

What do you like best?

After just one evening playing with the different features and options offered in this tool, I can confidently say that this is going to truly transform what we are doing with our clients based on social input

What do you dislike?

There can be times where the tool seems to hang a bit, but I understand this is a work-in-progress so there are no quarrels

Deeper insight discovery from the consumer and faster actionability for our clients

Infegy review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Love Infegy"

What do you like best?

The intelligence behind Infegy. I believe they have the most accurate analysis.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. It is an expensive product. For good reason, but I do wish it was more affordable.

Consumer research, conversation monitoring, audience segmentation, identifying new audience, identifying common and unique conversations.

Learning about Infegy Atlas?

* We monitor all Infegy Atlas reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.