Infinite Campus

Infinite Campus is a comprehensive, Web-based K-12 student information system (SIS) with real-time access to administration, instruction, communication, curriculum, reporting and more.

Work for Infinite Campus?
Gradelink 2x

Learning about Infinite Campus?

Infinite Campus Reviews

Ask Infinite Campus a Question
Showing 111 Infinite Campus reviews
Infinite Campus review by <span>Jake H.</span>
Jake H.

Great collaborate product which makes communications breeze!

What do you like best?

I ablosutley appreciate the strong connection between educators that allows them to collaborate and use an all in one system! This product aligns state standards, weekly progress, grade books, rosters, and many more! This makes my life a ton easier being able to use this program! I Would be lost without it!

What do you dislike?

Great all inclusive product but into would valuable to have posting grades more easily accessible. I know they have some tutorials but I feel they are dated and lack a lot of new innovative technology that has been implemented since the video was originally created.

Our staff uses the information to see student progress and how much of an impact we are having on our students in the classroom. This had helped out company to focus on areas of improvement and where we need to focus our attention to have the best results for our students.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infinite Campus
Infinite Campus review by <span>Richelle H.</span>
Richelle H.

Fine Tuned Resource

What do you like best?

I like being able to make categories for my grade book. Also I like being able to mark certain grades for individual students as late, cheat, or exempt. I also like the color coding feature.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that every semester I have to input all of my weighted classifications again. Also I don’t like that attendance isn’t shown on the assignments. I wish I could have a quick view of the student attendance for an assignment that was due so I don’t have to go I different pages to look up this info before marking it as absent or late. A scroll over quick view of attendance would be great. Something like the last 7-10 days would be amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’d be useful to have a professional development over using the program. It is quite hard if you try to figure it out by yourself.

I like that I am able to keep students and guardians up to date in their progress at all times. I wish I could text message parents or students that had missing assignments to remind them tho. Not all guardians sign up to get notifications. I update their progress daily.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Infinite Campus review by <span>Megan F.</span>
Megan F.

Great on Back & Front End

What do you like best?

We use Infintite Campus with our students and parents. Overall, from an employee standpoint it’s very easy to use and has an easy to navigate screen. It’s quick to learn for parents in their portal and for students to navigate as well! Search capabilities are fantastic and it’s easy to find and manage family groupings. This is extremely important in many of our tasks.

What do you dislike?

Only downside I’ve found is that it is hard to create and run reports without getting a ton of additional, unneeded information. Additionally, if staff do not input information it does no good for families and students. If there could be guaranteed minimums for grade inputs that would be helpful! I would love to see alarms if attendance and grades aren’t entered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, very customizable, friendly views for staff and for parents. Overall, a great pick for school districts!

One downside - the software is only good as you use it. If staff fail to input important student information, such as grades, attendance, etc., it’s not helpful to parents and families.

I think the big thing for us is finding ways to track information that is important for students and their families. A big benefit is the ability to customize the information we see under each student.

Infinite Campus review by <span>Craig B.</span>
Craig B.

Best in Breed

What do you like best?

Infinite Campus is simply the best SIS in the market space. I've been a customer since 2001. Beyond the outstanding functionality and feature set, the company's commitment to being a true innovator in the education space is amazing. They are a rock-solid corporate culture that's rooted in educational best-practices and not just what's most convenient for adults. The actual product has been nearly bullet-proof, too, in terms of reliability and uptime.

What do you dislike?

As strongly focused on education as they are, the development team at Infinite Campus can be a bit xenophobic when working with 3rd party vendors. This has gotten better over time. But, it has been occasionally problematic for them to deal with other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. But, it is complex. Take time to plan and outline implementation.

Campus is our student information system -- providing permanent student records and giving teachers utility tools like planners and grade books. It's saved us a lot of time and money in terms of centralized data.

Infinite Campus review by <span>Brittany B.</span>
Brittany B.

The Classic Grade Service

What do you like best?

I think for the most part, infinite campus is easy to use. It has everything you need in one place-- both for the teacher/administrator and for the student. It makes it relatively easy to input every student's grade in and parents find it very useful, as well, as there are ways to set it up so they get notifications any time a student's grade is entered.

What do you dislike?

We have had problems with infinite campus crashing at our school, so for long-ish periods of time, we have been left entirely without it. This is something that happens on an extremely regular basis, but just be aware that it does happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infinite Campus is a widely used tool in schools across the country for a reason-- it is easy to use and puts everything you need for every student into the same system. I highly recommend.

Infinite Campus makes it really easy to stay organized with grades, as a teacher. It provides a very easy and convenient way to check how students are doing with their homework/assigned work.

Infinite Campus review by <span>Rachael P.</span>
Rachael P.

Infinite Campus, Chunky and Slow, but Hub for All Info

What do you like best?

I like that infinite campus contains all student information and multiple sites are not needed to store grades, student info, etc separately.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Infinite Campus cannot be paired with other sites to import grades the way Powerschool and Schoology can (for instance).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that Infinite Campus' site is somewhat aged and outdated. Unlike Powerschool it is difficult to run different reports needed, but it does contain all the information teachers need to perform their daily duties. I recommend having conversations with admin, etc about grade manipulation needs (special education, 504) before committing to this site. This site does not allow for scaled grading per student.

Infinite campus lets me see multiple contact information for students and allows me to log behavior concerns per student. This has helped us track behavior, although pulling data is cumbersome.

Learning about Infinite Campus?

* We monitor all Infinite Campus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.