Influitive AdvocateHub

Influitive AdvocateHub

AdvocateHub helps B2B marketers capture customer enthusiasm and use it to turbocharge marketing and sales efforts.

Work for Influitive AdvocateHub?

Learning about Influitive?

Influitive AdvocateHub Reviews

Ask Influitive a Question
Showing 209 Influitive reviews
Influitive review by <span>Emily E.</span>
Emily E.

"Influitive is our chance to provide white glove service"

What do you like best?

Influitive offers our customers a fun way to engage with our content, essentially gamifying their interaction with our company and making it FUN for them. It also:

- Rewards our customers for activities that they do on a regular basis anyway (reading blogs, sharing on social, providing product feedback, providing testimonials and case studies)

- Provides our customers with an "exclusive Members-only community", and a place to facilitate industry discussions with peer-to-peer feedback.

- Creates opportunities for our customers that they never knew existed and never thought possible to attain.

- Allows our company to gain remain in tune with what our customers think, feel, want, and need.

- Support staff is helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

- Onboarding was a little clunky, but we got through it.

- Wish there were more real examples to reference as we were building our hub.

- There are quite a few basic customizations that could be made (their Trello board is monitored regularly and updated frequently, so you're definitely able to add your suggestions there!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Their Support team is super responsive, and our sales rep (pre-purchase) and account rep (post-purchase) were knowledgeable and responsive to any and all questions we asked (and still ask!).

We are utilizing Influitive as a means to advance our profession through shared knowledge, open dialogue, and united passions. We have realized that Influitive will also allow our employees to engage on a more personal, community level with our Members.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Influitive AdvocateHub
Influitive review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

"The Gold Standard for Advocate Marketing"

What do you like best?

There's two things that I love about Influitive AdvocateHub. First of all, the platform is intuitive and easy to use. In my case this is a customer facing platform that our customers are logging in to, so it's important that Influitive AdvocateHub represents our brand well. And I'm pleased to report that it's passed the test with flying colors. The response from our customers is that the AdvocateHub is simple, easy to use, and fun. Second of all, with Influitive you're not only signing up for a scalable platform that will help your customer and advocate marketing grow, but you're signing on with a team of advocates for your own program's success. From sales, to customer success, to support, to Marketing, everyone I've interacted with at Influitive has been supportive, helpful, and a delight to work with. They are advocates for their customers - what more could you ask for?

What do you dislike?

I really can't complain. AdvocateHub has been a success since we implemented in 2014. If there is one area that could use improvement it's probably in terms of responsive design and making the experience on mobile and tablets as great as the experience is on laptops. The good thing about the Influitive team though is that if you provide feedback, they're team usually gets to working on an improvement - they're great about listening to their customers and constantly making improvements to the AdvocateHub!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a scalable platform to manage your advocate marketing program, Influitive is the Gold Standard in my opinion. Scalability is one of the biggest benefits of Influitive, so whether you're a small, medium, or enterprise business, Influitive will take your customer marketing to the next level. Influitive AdvocateHub will help you get to know your existing customers, uncover their needs, and help you be a better partner if you heed their strategic approach to customer and advocate marketing.

We have grown our client referral business, increased the amount of referenceable clients, and made receiving user generated content a breeze. While less quantifiable at the moment, we've increased satisfaction among our engaged customers by using the AdvocateHub to listen to their needs, solicit feedback, offer them VIP experiences, and keep our finger on the pulse of customer better than ever. In a SaaS business it's important to have the customer at the heart of everything you do, and AdvocateHub helps us do that quicker and easier than ever before.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

Influitive review by <span>Melissa M.</span>
Melissa M.

"Great for customer advocacy, harder functionality for multinational corporations. "

What do you like best?

I've enjoyed the gamification function of Influitive. We've been able to direct customers to each of our customer marketing platforms, give them pools of product knowledge, advice and Q&A within our discussion forums, and reward them for giving us references, case studies and testimonials. It has also been a great vehicle for delivering corporate announcements and for getting product feedback.

What do you dislike?

As a global organization, Influitive's infrastructure doesn't adequately support language preferences and the email automation functions aren't suitable for all time zones. We've needed to make adjustments and workarounds in order to serve our diverse client base best.

Getting acts of customer advocacy has been a challenge for our organization, and that has been helped with Influitive. Now, we can get clients to volunteer themselves instead of having to go to our Sales teams, who need to be focused on selling vs. finding advocates for us.

Influitive review by <span>Liz P.</span>
Liz P.

"Influitive will ROCK your Marketing World!"

What do you like best?

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Influitive for years! I heard about it about five years ago, used it for two and plan to roll it out at my new company Five9 in Q1 2018. Love this product as it lets me scale my program beyond anything I could do on my own! Also it’s amazing because it helps with so many aspects of marketing from references, reviews, content creation, social and so much more! Hugely valuable and HIGHLY recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd change or recommend! The product, team and management have been fantastic to work with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Influitive AdvocateHub and highly recommend it to everyone we I meet! When I originally signed up I knew it could be beneficial but it has exceeded my expectations 10x more. It's a powerful tool that can benefit almost every marketing department. It impacts everything from demand generation, to social media, to amplification of your company's awareness.

At Mitel our biggest challenges were : (1) Establish the company’s new brand in the marketplace and (2)

Develop internal buy in to spread the Mitel message via social media and (3) Generate high-quality referral leads to fuel Mitel’s growth.

The program has far exceeded our expectations. We’ve been able to engage our employees with a few clicks of a button and have complete buy-in for our new brand rolling out across

the world. It’s fantastic! Because of this buy-in, we’ve been able to generate more than

800 referrals and our employees are taking more than 140,000 social media actions to spread our message. Meanwhile, thousands of acts of gifts of recognition have gone out automatically to recognize the Champions’ contributions. All this in just 6 months since launch. Besides the referrals, those happened in two months!

Influitive review by <span>Sandy T.</span>
Sandy T.

"Achieved Double & Triple First Month’s Goals in 10 Days"

What do you like best?

I am both an end user and administrator of an AdvocateHub. As an end user I love how much fun it is to participate in an advocate hub. As an administrator of my company's hub, I love how easy it was to implement (I think we did it in 3 weeks), how easy it is to use, how addictive and fun it is to create new challenges that help the company achieve specific goals.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike, but one feature I'd like to see added is a preview of the hub as an advocate would see it.

We implemented our advocate hub to improve both our customer community site and reference program.

On our previous community site there was minimal traffic and almost no engagement from customers or employees. By incentivizing advocates to return regularly, we have seen a HUGE jump in traffic and engagement.

With our previous reference program, the process of identifying advocates and obtaining participation was a time-consuming process that required going through sales or services teams. Now we can reach out directly to customers, ask them to participate in various reference activities and allow them to self-select those they are willing to do.

Our advocate hub has also helped us improve employee advocacy. Participation had been steadily declining. With our advocate hub, more employees share more content because it's easy to do and they can work toward a reward they choose from the options available.

During the first 10 days that our advocate hub was live, we achieved double and triple some of our monthly goals.

Influitive review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.

"Influitive's Advocate Hub Helps Me Drive Results for My Organization and Mobilize Advocates "

What do you like best?

Influitive's Advocate Hub is easy to use and helps me engage my customers in a meaningful way. Best of all, Influitive is committed to my success and is more of a partner than a vendor. The tool helps us communicate with our customers in a meaningful way and reward them for everything that they do for our business. Not only can we provide tools and resources to help customers with our product but we can drive measurable results by building out testimonials, a reference pool, and revenue through referrals.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't think that there's anything I dislike about the Advocate Hub.

When I implemented the Advocate Hub, I was looking to implement an advocate marketing plan that would drive referral revenue and generate authentic marketing content. I've been able to meet my goals in terms of marketing content and have also managed to drive revenue for our business as a result of referrals.

Learn more about Influitive AdvocateHub

Influitive AdvocateHub Videos

Learning about Influitive AdvocateHub?

* We monitor all Influitive AdvocateHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.