Influitive AdvocateHub

Influitive AdvocateHub

AdvocateHub helps B2B marketers capture customer enthusiasm and use it to turbocharge marketing and sales efforts.

Work for Influitive AdvocateHub?

Learning about Influitive?

Influitive AdvocateHub Reviews

Ask Influitive a Question
Showing 220 Influitive reviews
Influitive review by Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.

"User friendly, strategic, and fun!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to segment and target as it allows a lot of personalizing, which is key in advocacy. I love that it can so easily be branded on a variety of levels e.g. challenge copy, imagery, headers, etc. I love that I can control invitations and invite directly into segments. This makes it super simple to cater to different levels simultaneously. I also love the ability to send notifications to all or segments as it keeps advocates engaged.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reporting can be overwhelming if you don't have your goals established. And running Influitive as an advocacy program requires resources and buy-in from senior staff and different departments. This can be tricky if it's not expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration into your existing systems is worthwhile. Make sure you have buy-in from IT as it makes integration much faster.

Business problems vary but have ranged from product awareness and customer support to marketing and sales. The platform can support several department objectives.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Influitive AdvocateHub
Influitive review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"The Gold Standard for Advocate Marketing"

What do you like best?

There's two things that I love about Influitive AdvocateHub. First of all, the platform is intuitive and easy to use. In my case this is a customer facing platform that our customers are logging in to, so it's important that Influitive AdvocateHub represents our brand well. And I'm pleased to report that it's passed the test with flying colors. The response from our customers is that the AdvocateHub is simple, easy to use, and fun. Second of all, with Influitive you're not only signing up for a scalable platform that will help your customer and advocate marketing grow, but you're signing on with a team of advocates for your own program's success. From sales, to customer success, to support, to Marketing, everyone I've interacted with at Influitive has been supportive, helpful, and a delight to work with. They are advocates for their customers - what more could you ask for?

What do you dislike?

I really can't complain. AdvocateHub has been a success since we implemented in 2014. If there is one area that could use improvement it's probably in terms of responsive design and making the experience on mobile and tablets as great as the experience is on laptops. The good thing about the Influitive team though is that if you provide feedback, they're team usually gets to working on an improvement - they're great about listening to their customers and constantly making improvements to the AdvocateHub!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a scalable platform to manage your advocate marketing program, Influitive is the Gold Standard in my opinion. Scalability is one of the biggest benefits of Influitive, so whether you're a small, medium, or enterprise business, Influitive will take your customer marketing to the next level. Influitive AdvocateHub will help you get to know your existing customers, uncover their needs, and help you be a better partner if you heed their strategic approach to customer and advocate marketing.

We have grown our client referral business, increased the amount of referenceable clients, and made receiving user generated content a breeze. While less quantifiable at the moment, we've increased satisfaction among our engaged customers by using the AdvocateHub to listen to their needs, solicit feedback, offer them VIP experiences, and keep our finger on the pulse of customer better than ever. In a SaaS business it's important to have the customer at the heart of everything you do, and AdvocateHub helps us do that quicker and easier than ever before.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

Influitive review by Timothy N.
Timothy N.

"Influitive is an advocate marketers dream come true! "

What do you like best?

What's not to love? Influitive allows Blackbaud a unique opportunity to connect with our customers in a way never before possible. Not only is the AdvocateHub platform an excellent user experience for our internal team, but most importantly, our customers love it. AdvocateHub is an exceptional listening tool, a direct line to your most impactful influencers. Influitive has been a hit since we first implemented in 2014. Internal interest and the number of advocates and referenceable customers we have has grown exponentially. The real-time feedback we receive continues to inform business innovation and is the quickest way to deepen and scale relationships in a fun, meaningful way. Influitive is THE scalable platform to manage your advocate marketing program. Influitive will take your customer marketing to the next level.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. If there are any small pain points, Influitive's team is most likely already aware and working on a solution. If not, they are very open to suggestions and work to quickly model improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, if you're an advocate marketer and you're not using Influitive, you're doing it wrong.

We strive to place our customers at the center of all that we do, and Influitive’s AdvocateHub makes it possible in many different ways. We're able to listen to customer needs, curate and take action on quality feedback, offer unique customer experiences, increase customer satisfaction and retention, gather user-directed content, drive customer success initiatives and more. AdvocateHub allows us to accomplish much more than we could before, and in a lot of ways allows us to accomplish new feats based on strategic feedback from the Influitive team, all at the click of a button.

Influitive review by Cache W.
Cache W.

"Influitive is a great way to organize, engage and educate your advocates!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a communication hub that doesn't involve mass emails or long lists of advocates in a spreadsheet is a huge win for scaling your advocacy program. We continually engage our advocates in marketing, product and sales initiatives to drive success.

What do you dislike?

Time is what is needed in order to utilize the many capabilities of the platform, this can't be shoved to the side for utilization in your spare time. If you want to do it right, then the platform needs to be a major time commitment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to view Influitive as a very effective communication hub for mobilizing your advocates. This doesn't solve or touch every issue that is involved with customer advocacy but it is a huge help in tackling some of the larger communication and engagement needs.

The need to be in sync with our customer advocates is solved by Influitive. No longer are we guessing as to which advocates are willing to meet a marketing need, we now submit a challenge and get a list of advocates who fit the need within days. We also actively build out our available sales references, online reviews, product feedback groups and produce countless pieces of content.

Influitive review by Emily E.
Emily E.

"Influitive is our chance to provide white glove service"

What do you like best?

Influitive offers our customers a fun way to engage with our content, essentially gamifying their interaction with our company and making it FUN for them. It also:

- Rewards our customers for activities that they do on a regular basis anyway (reading blogs, sharing on social, providing product feedback, providing testimonials and case studies)

- Provides our customers with an "exclusive Members-only community", and a place to facilitate industry discussions with peer-to-peer feedback.

- Creates opportunities for our customers that they never knew existed and never thought possible to attain.

- Allows our company to gain remain in tune with what our customers think, feel, want, and need.

- Support staff is helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

- Onboarding was a little clunky, but we got through it.

- Wish there were more real examples to reference as we were building our hub.

- There are quite a few basic customizations that could be made (their Trello board is monitored regularly and updated frequently, so you're definitely able to add your suggestions there!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Their Support team is super responsive, and our sales rep (pre-purchase) and account rep (post-purchase) were knowledgeable and responsive to any and all questions we asked (and still ask!).

We are utilizing Influitive as a means to advance our profession through shared knowledge, open dialogue, and united passions. We have realized that Influitive will also allow our employees to engage on a more personal, community level with our Members.

Influitive review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Great for customer advocacy, harder functionality for multinational corporations. "

What do you like best?

I've enjoyed the gamification function of Influitive. We've been able to direct customers to each of our customer marketing platforms, give them pools of product knowledge, advice and Q&A within our discussion forums, and reward them for giving us references, case studies and testimonials. It has also been a great vehicle for delivering corporate announcements and for getting product feedback.

What do you dislike?

As a global organization, Influitive's infrastructure doesn't adequately support language preferences and the email automation functions aren't suitable for all time zones. We've needed to make adjustments and workarounds in order to serve our diverse client base best.

Getting acts of customer advocacy has been a challenge for our organization, and that has been helped with Influitive. Now, we can get clients to volunteer themselves instead of having to go to our Sales teams, who need to be focused on selling vs. finding advocates for us.

Influitive review by Liz P.
Liz P.

"Influitive will ROCK your Marketing World!"

What do you like best?

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Influitive for years! I heard about it about five years ago, used it for two and plan to roll it out at my new company Five9 in Q1 2018. Love this product as it lets me scale my program beyond anything I could do on my own! Also it’s amazing because it helps with so many aspects of marketing from references, reviews, content creation, social and so much more! Hugely valuable and HIGHLY recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd change or recommend! The product, team and management have been fantastic to work with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Influitive AdvocateHub and highly recommend it to everyone we I meet! When I originally signed up I knew it could be beneficial but it has exceeded my expectations 10x more. It's a powerful tool that can benefit almost every marketing department. It impacts everything from demand generation, to social media, to amplification of your company's awareness.

At Mitel our biggest challenges were : (1) Establish the company’s new brand in the marketplace and (2)

Develop internal buy in to spread the Mitel message via social media and (3) Generate high-quality referral leads to fuel Mitel’s growth.

The program has far exceeded our expectations. We’ve been able to engage our employees with a few clicks of a button and have complete buy-in for our new brand rolling out across

the world. It’s fantastic! Because of this buy-in, we’ve been able to generate more than

800 referrals and our employees are taking more than 140,000 social media actions to spread our message. Meanwhile, thousands of acts of gifts of recognition have gone out automatically to recognize the Champions’ contributions. All this in just 6 months since launch. Besides the referrals, those happened in two months!

Influitive review by Sandy T.
Sandy T.

"Achieved Double & Triple First Month’s Goals in 10 Days"

What do you like best?

I am both an end user and administrator of an AdvocateHub. As an end user I love how much fun it is to participate in an advocate hub. As an administrator of my company's hub, I love how easy it was to implement (I think we did it in 3 weeks), how easy it is to use, how addictive and fun it is to create new challenges that help the company achieve specific goals.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike, but one feature I'd like to see added is a preview of the hub as an advocate would see it.

We implemented our advocate hub to improve both our customer community site and reference program.

On our previous community site there was minimal traffic and almost no engagement from customers or employees. By incentivizing advocates to return regularly, we have seen a HUGE jump in traffic and engagement.

With our previous reference program, the process of identifying advocates and obtaining participation was a time-consuming process that required going through sales or services teams. Now we can reach out directly to customers, ask them to participate in various reference activities and allow them to self-select those they are willing to do.

Our advocate hub has also helped us improve employee advocacy. Participation had been steadily declining. With our advocate hub, more employees share more content because it's easy to do and they can work toward a reward they choose from the options available.

During the first 10 days that our advocate hub was live, we achieved double and triple some of our monthly goals.

Influitive review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Influitive's Advocate Hub Helps Me Drive Results for My Organization and Mobilize Advocates "

What do you like best?

Influitive's Advocate Hub is easy to use and helps me engage my customers in a meaningful way. Best of all, Influitive is committed to my success and is more of a partner than a vendor. The tool helps us communicate with our customers in a meaningful way and reward them for everything that they do for our business. Not only can we provide tools and resources to help customers with our product but we can drive measurable results by building out testimonials, a reference pool, and revenue through referrals.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't think that there's anything I dislike about the Advocate Hub.

When I implemented the Advocate Hub, I was looking to implement an advocate marketing plan that would drive referral revenue and generate authentic marketing content. I've been able to meet my goals in terms of marketing content and have also managed to drive revenue for our business as a result of referrals.

Influitive review by Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.

"A fun way to get to know your customers"

What do you like best?

I love the creative ideas from the challenge templates to the challenges I participate in as part of the Influitive VIP advocate hub (I learn a lot from using the product as a consumer). I really love getting to know our customers on a different level. I have built a lot of relationships with customers and have been able to offer customer service in a different way...having an advocate hub is an additional touch point to show customers some love & be there when they need us.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of how advocates are imported. I think there is a much better way to do it however, in the months since I have taken over the program, Influitive has already made a lot of improvements. I believe this is something they will fix in the near future.

Influitive provides another outlet for our customers to reach out to us (other than when they have issues/complaints). We are able to build relationships on an individual basis - getting to know them better as people, not just customers. It's a whole new level of trust and support.

Influitive review by Kristin M.
Kristin M.

"A must-have for Advocate Marketers and their team!"

What do you like best?

Influitive is a great tool for getting to know all of your customer base and maintaining consistent contact with them. I especially love how the platform helps me identify customers who fly just under the radar. We all know who our most stellar and vocal customers are, and they often get the credit, are placed in the spotlight, etc. Influitive provides Customer Marketers the opportunity to give unrecognized customers the chance to prove themselves as advocates.

In addition, the gamification encourages customers to perform acts of advocacy for us without it feeling like a burden. Customers post on social media, answer questions about product feedback, and volunteer for blog posts or case studies without it being a huge ask.

What do you dislike?

I've had a few problems with the platform being buggy or not saving challenges, but Influitive Support is always extremely helpful. I also wish the platform was more organized. It can be overwhelming to look at all of the Challenges I've created and not be able to put them into folders.

Identifying our best (and sometimes unrecognized) advocates; rewarding and recognizing customers; connecting customers to each other to improve their own careers and more deeply connect them with our product.

Influitive review by Krystal M.
Krystal M.

"Up to date and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple challenges that we are allowed to complete at all times. The challenges change often so that we learn something new about our company consistently. I like that discussion boards are open to all teachers, and there are well over 10,000 teachers in my company.

What do you dislike?

When we first started with Hutong, our company's specific Influitive AdvocateHub, it was very confusing how to earn badges, coins and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and I like that you can connect with other people in your company all around the world.

Learning new things about my company. They make very interesting posts about the Chinese culture that I would have never known. It also allows others to post questions or problems that they have, so I can search for problems that I may be having as well and see if there is a solution to the problem prior to contacting our company.

Influitive review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Great SaaS product for community engagement"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite parts of AdvocateHub is how quickly we can engage our community with new content. This could be information on new product features, highlighting star members of our community, providing educational materials, or asking for product feedback.

Also, Influitive's support team is amazing. They have always been extremely helpful and knowledgable for any situation I've needed their help with.

What do you dislike?

Currently the sorting/layout of Challenge administration is a bit clunky and requires adding keywords in the Challenge names to help find certain things. But, I do know that they are working on new features in this area and I look forward to future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been very satisfied with every Influitive employee I have worked with. They are an outstanding company with great people!

We wanted to augment our existing community functions with a way to engage with our customers virtually with fun and educational activities. Influitive allows us to have a regular interaction with our most involved customers so we can get them any materials they need and also bring a bit of our corporate culture to them.

Influitive review by Margaux N.
Margaux N.

"Effective. Fun. Gets Advocacy Results."

What do you like best?

The results. Using Influitive has exceeded expectations when it comes to advocacy reach. The platform design is easy to use and beautiful, with lots of back end reporting that helps me track success and show stats and progress to management.

The ease of use for both admins and advocates is key: the platform is easy to navigate, easy to learn, and easy a cinch to pull data from.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. I don't need as many feature updates as they provide (but I'll take too much info over not enough).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pricey, but the ROI for Marketing is tremendous. The use cases are endless. I've actually been able to find value for Marketing, Client Services, Product Marketing, and Development departments. If you're willing to put in the time up front to kick it off well and then maintain it, this can really be a game changer.

I've used Influitive to reach out for advocates to participate in customer case studies, videos, product beta testing, reviews, speak at events with us, and much more. I've also used it as a knowledge base for customers-- it's where I'll post news that isn't important enough to justify an email, but is a "good to know." Influitive lets you build out different sections on the hub so you can segment challenges based on topic.

Influitive review by Laura O.
Laura O.

"Great tool for customer marketing"

What do you like best?

The platform is really easy to use for both start up and maintenance. They offer a wide variety of templates for those starting out, which is a great source for idea generation. The ability to interact with our customers year-round, keeping them both engaged and feeling valued is a huge benefit to the platform. We've seen tremendous value and uptick in customer engagement and positive feedback since taking the Influitive platform back in-house.

What do you dislike?

At times we have had little bugs from time to time in reporting and notifications. Though there are a few issues here, the support staff is always quick to respond and very helpful and professional.

A centralized place for our customers to land for insider information and related content sharing. We've had an easier time communicating with our customers and keeping them engaged, informed and feeling valued throughout the year.

Influitive review by Tintri H.
Tintri H.

"A Must Have"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, hands down. Influitive is a great product for advocate marketing and advocacy. There are other products that can partially do what Influitive does but no other products do exactly everything that Influitive does. It just works! You're able to really get to know your customers through challenges that you issue and also get feedback about their experience within your hub as well as your product. You get the gamification side of things but you can make it as serious or as fun as you'd like.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd change or recommend. Support is extremely helpful and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone that would benefit from it. Reach out to your coach as much as you can because they are definitely great. If you're looking at advocate marketing, Influitive is your number one go to.

A ton of reviews, reference calls, and referrals have been driven through Influitive. A lot of content generated through the hub such as testimonials and quotes have been shared via our social media accounts.

Influitive review by Blake W.
Blake W.

"An excellent tool for advocate engagement"

What do you like best?

It gamifies advocate engagement to the point where it's not too "cheesy" on their end. Participation feels organic and can be as serious or fun as you want it to be. I feel this was something other vendors attempted but could never do as well.

What do you dislike?

It's a growing vendor so there can still be a few dents in the software here and there. Targeting and uploading content can sometimes take a bit of time at certain points in the day but nothing that has hindered us so far.

We use our AdvocateHub as a tool for references/reference requests. It gives our customer advocates a chance to raise their hand for participation in PR campaigns, reference calls, thought leadership, etc. Where before, we were having to manually reach out via email or phone call. Now the feeling of certain advocates being "burnt out" no longer exists and we can gamify participation so that they enjoy the experience.

Influitive review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"The Best Tool For Uncovering Your Brand's Biggest Advocates!"

What do you like best?

The ability to create a community with our customers. We have learned A LOT from them. We are able to discover what their likes and dislikes are, what tools they need to get their job done efficiently and how our product can be enhanced to fulfill those desires. By uncovering who is a "super fan" of our product allows us to leverage those customers for marketing materials and to assist sales with webinars. With Influitive, we are able to create a more meaningful relationship with our customers, and since renewals are huge for our company, it helps us to retain these customers.

What do you dislike?

Some technical issues from time to time, but they are constantly updating and working towards any issues.

Since we are a technology company, we don't have the face to face interaction with our customers on a regular basis, so with Influitive, we are able to create a deeper relationship and community. Our Advocates truly love their experience with the Hub!

Influitive review by Brittney C.
Brittney C.

"Fun for both clients and administrators!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Influitive provides ways for us to connect with our clients aside from emails and newsletters. It's a fun way for them to engage with the company and it's easy for us to use. The features also allow you to be very strategic in the way that you provide incentives from your clients. You can even group certain clients together based on criteria and target your activities to include or exclude them.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to reach out to clients who are not enrolled in Influitive yet. I also find a lot of the integrations to be difficult to implement and the training videos that really don't help with the details. However, my rep Tom is always super helpful and knows the platform like the back of his hand!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the coaches as much as you can because they'll help you get the most out of the platform. There are so many features and capabilities to use and you'll really get the most bang for your buck by utilizing as many as you can - especially of it will help you achieve your marketing/client engagement goals.

We are solving engagement and event attendance issues with Influitive. Now that we have a platform to both promote events and social media while rewarding clients for attendance and engagement, we have seen an increase in overall client social media engagement and event attendance. It also helps that we can request feedback from clients on the best times for events, best topics to cover that are relevant to their roles, etc.

Influitive review by Ray L.
Ray L.

"Scale your advocacy efforts with Influitive"

What do you like best?

Everything about Influitive has been great so far:

• the application is easy to use

• onboarding was quick

• the coaching has been helpful in setting goals and hitting those goals

• support is responsive, helpful and friendly

What do you dislike?

Influitive is not inexpensive, but you are getting a top-notch product and service

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a holistic solution to advocacy, Influitive is the answer.

Influitive make building real relationships with your best customers easy. By gamifying the experience, customers provide reviews, referrals, and references for your company in a way that is engaging and rewarding for them, and you get the benefit of all those activities for your company.

Think about something you want a customer to do for you: product feedback, usability session, beta-test, customer advisory board, voice of the customer programs...Influitive makes all of that a snap.

Seeing tremendous ROI after using it for a year and will see more to come as we are a SaaS company.

Influitive review by Dérick S.
Dérick S.

"A Must For Inbound Marketing!"

What do you like best?

They have a large library of resources to assist you to create new content and to use their tools. They also have coaches that help you define goals and more importantly to reach them! Regarding the AdvocateHub, it is perfect to build a community with your customers and build a relationship with them. It makes communication easier to receive feedback, create case studies as well as contacting possible advocates. With their own personal AdvocateHub VIP you can use the product from a customer's point of view. It gives you ideas, teach you about the product and provide a great understanding of the platform.

What do you dislike?

Administrator user interface is not always intuitive and it can be hard to find navigate. However, you can easily search in their gigantic library of tips and tricks to find whatever you need. Their mobile app also needs to be updated. I have heard they are working on it, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest contacting them! Their customer service is incredible and they are going to assist you with any questions you have and will surely tell you if Influitive is a good match for your organization or not.

We were looking for something to create a special community for our users. Inbound Marketing is all about creating relation and building a customer loyalty and Influitve has helped us to achieve it. AdvocateHub is the perfect tool to create this community, manage it and maintain the customer relationship.

Influitive review by Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.

"Great tool for customer centric organizations! "

What do you like best?

Influitive has helped us to capture the voice of the customer and maintain our organization's customer centric values. We've been able gain access to product feedback, industry insights, and source various types of references. As we continue to grow the program, the ability to target segmented groups will be vital to our success.

What do you dislike?

Without having multiple instances, it's difficult to run a global program in local languages.

As we roll out to our other countries, we will need to think of creative solutions as work-arounds to accommodate for the gap in supporting multiple languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Advocacy hubs require a lot of investment on a daily / weekly basis to allow for success. Be sure that before you launch, you are prepared to invest the time, otherwise the launch will be less successful.

We are able to offer a channel to our customers which allows them to:

- pose questions to fellow customers

- join targeted peer to peer conversations

- find product updates & company news

- share product feedback

- track advocacy actions & be rewarded for their actions

From all of these, are are able to run reports to measure the success of the program.

Influitive review by Tracy S.
Tracy S.

"AdvocateHub is Extremely Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to use. The ability to gamify asking customers to perform acts of advocacy is brilliant. The Influitive Training, Client Success and Onboarding teams are very experienced and helpful. They are continually sharing best practices with us to help us meet our program goals.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is a bit complex and not super easy to use. This is the only complaint that I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot make a bad decision investing in the Influitive AdvocateHub. Have a clear set of objectives that you want to achieve with the technology. It is a great technology with a great team behind it.

Customer engagement, increasing brand awareness and generating referrals from our existing customers. We are in the early stages of launching our program, however, we have seen significant interest from our customers to join the program.

Influitive review by User in Computer Software

"Gamification with Influitive is taking strides in the marketing world."

What do you like best?

That the program is well structured with a clean design. It makes reviews and referrals easy for customers to engage with in a fun way. Gamification with Influitive is taking strides in the marketing world.

What do you dislike?

Parts of the layout seems repetitive. The social sharing and some of the other options could get cumbersome for users who would clog their feeds with our content making it seem less like advocacy and more like just a way to earn points. Gamification has a very fine line of true advocates and people trying to earn points, money, or swag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Influitive can be expensive, but it's worth the price. Look at what you're aiming to accomplish, and the resources while evaluating the program.

To gain more fans of the company and engage them with our brand. It helps with keeping the company current in the customer's eyes, and introduces them to our new products, news, and possibility of cross selling

Influitive review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Buggy and terrible for companies who want to scale an advocacy program."

What do you like best?

Influitive is helpful in that it gives you a platform to post challenges and then approve them for points which you can reward your advocates with. There aren't many software options for this and theirs is one of the most inclusive on the market. Their support team has always tried hard to help me with issues I've had.

What do you dislike?

Influitive is SUPER buggy. I get errors for random things nearly every time I use it. On top of that, it's really hard to automate or scale anything in Influitive. For example - you can't bulk select challenges to edit, approve, delete, move, etc... So so time consuming!

I'd also argue that the automation features are lacking when it comes to challenge approval. So much of it requires manually reading/reviewing and approving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ok for small businesses - but really rough for a large or growing company.

Trying to find a way to incentivize actions and then measure/reward them. It gives us a place to do this to some extent.

Influitive review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"A great tool to help with advocacy"

What do you like best?

The concept is a cool one that resonates with our customers. They tend to want to add some fun to their day to day and interactions at work and Influitive helps promote this.

You can use the tool to drive any and all kinds of positive behaviors from your customers. This means that there is so much you can do with the software that can benefit so many areas of your business.

I also had a great experience working with the team at Influitive. They are a great business partner.

What do you dislike?

It requires a larger investment in time than anticipated as you become a victim of your success, there is always more you can do.

Some aspects are still limited (eg. integration with CRM requires more work than anticipated and the reporting from Influitive can be better)

We are using Influitive to automate our existing rewards program and tap into a large customer base. This allows us to identify new advocates, better nurture those who are already advocates and to better organize the content we create for and with them.

Influitive review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Influitive makes Customer Advocacy Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of collecting information from advocates without having to call/email.

What do you dislike?

Not much, it's great! When viewing challenges in the advocate view you see everything, rather than identifying which target group you'd like to view. Example: What does it look like for VIP group/ CIO group/ Starter group, etc.

At the launch of this program we only had a handle on about 20% of our customer base. Influitive allows us to reach out and collect information from hundreds of advocates without the need to email. We are at the beginning phase of our roll out but we already have referrals submitted, NPS scores, and feedback from our customers.

Influitive review by Administrator

"Great for having conversations with your customers!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the platform is to use. It's super user friendly and this makes training others in our business a smoother process. I love hearing from customers inside the hub and getting their feedback. It's a fantastic tool to build relationships with clients outside of the sales team and the sales cycle.

While the initial set up can be time consuming, connecting to your SFDC etc. the day-to-day running of the platform is super user friendly. Influitive's own platform gives you campaign and challenge ideas which is really helpful too.

What do you dislike?

If it had the ability to plug in different languages that would make expanding it across our business much easier. At the moment, areas of the platform are hard coded to English which is not ideal for a global business.

We built a library of references which teams use for RFPs. We also built a large library of case studies to showcase how our clients are using our products.

If churn is an issue for your company, the Influitive platform, let's you talk to your customers outside of the sales cycle and find out what the issue is before they get to a point where they want to leave or not renew their contract. While the platform let's you find your biggest advocates, it also helps you find any unhappy customers, giving you the chance to discuss their pain points with them and hopefully rectify this. It really allows you to offer that top customer service to your customers.

Influitive review by Jenny B.
Jenny B.

"Great For Reviews But Make Sure You Have Clean Data"

What do you like best?

We easily identified new advocates and were able to get engagement from customers who had not been on our radar before. We also were able to easily source testimonials, online reviews, and case studies at scale. It's an easy system to learn and maximize.

What do you dislike?

Our data wasn't clean which was difficult. Since the only identifier for users is email, we ran into difficulties with people using personal emails vs work emails and some of our Salesforce data not being accurate, which led to awkward moments with our own customers during the invitation processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure your data is clean. We integrated our system with Salesforce and unfortunately our data wasn't super clean. This lead to some advocates being invited with different names tied to the email in Salesforce, or other weird instances. This data integration became a huge headache and limited how many of our customers could use the AdvocateHub. In the end, we only had a very small segment of our overall customer base using the system, which made the cost hard to justify.

Easily added on average 5-6 new online reviews a month to different review websites and outperformed our competitors on positive reviews, we were able to get some feedback from customers on product updates and UE testing, and we also were able to get testimonials and case studies from customers easily.

Influitive review by Jolie D.
Jolie D.

"Great App for every VIPKID Teacher"

What do you like best?

This app is an extension app for businesses and groups. It lets me see my VIPKID Hutng Teacher challenges, points, and rewards easily without having to log into the website to use it dally.

What do you dislike?

There is a running total of challenges and notifications, and I don’t know how to clear it. I would like to be able to clear and reset my notifications number after I’ve finished with a challenge, or read a notification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely need this as a teacher who wants to earn Huting challenge points to get rewards!

Ease of use and early notification of new challenges to earn points first if they are time sensitive or limited to number of associates that can get a certain reward.

Influitive review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Fun and engaging platform for employee interaction"

What do you like best?

My company uses this software to reward employees for participating in community discussions, share links and push updates. It rewards participation and points are accumulated for prizes. I find myself checking the platform several times per week to complete challenges. I enjoy the service and it's great software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform does not give assigned points right away. You share a link or answer a question, and it shows "complete" but the points are not added. Most challenges have deadlines and are not available after a set time (3-4 days), so I like to see the challenge disappear and be completely finished before I move on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure why my company picked this service, but I enjoy it very much. It's a highly-social community board and reward system for pushing notifications. As a user, I am having fun engaging with the company and I feel that the company listens to our responses. I can't imagine another way to interact in a large-scale business so it's great or us!

It offers a way to interact with community and learn new things about the company. I can answer survey questions and it goes directly to the community department. It's a great way to support and serve a large employee base.

Influitive review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

This product has hooked me, it makes it easier for me to expand my small business, and give it the strength to keep growing. helps me with marketing, references and reviews between clients and associates, and especially in social networks. the platform is very intuitive, dynamic and fun. Advocates of advocateHub are the best of the entire platform.

What do you dislike?

I can not complain, the whole team is well connected, good communication and work, thanks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally. I think it's a costly product, but it's worth the sacrifice, for the great marketing they have, if you're really delivered to your customers is the best investment you can make, you will not regret it.

We wanted to increase our functions and interact with our customers, attract much more to our culture, we managed to get ahead of our customers and closer the viculos that unite us through videos, product testing and comments about our events. This platform allows us to create several sections with challenges to know and make known our brand.

Influitive review by Christina Z.
Christina Z.

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

I was skeptical at first, but this platform really does work! It helps get people involved with your brand and the gamification keeps them coming back again and again. Promoting new content, letting your best customers learn about your newest offerings, getting your best references in one place and making sure they don't get fatigued...and so much more!

What do you dislike?

The software could be more customized, if I don't want to send certain emails I wish I could uncheck a box and make that possible. Since it's a relatively new technology, I'm sure they'll reach this level of customization soon.

Getting content to the people who are most interested and letting them know how to better use our products and services.

Influitive review by Eileen Q.
Eileen Q.

"Great Customer Advocacy Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and maintain, engaging for customers, valuable for gathering customer feedback and Salesforce integration. The product has been invaluable in reducing the time it takes to secure a reference for Sales -- from day(s) to hours)

What do you dislike?

The Discussions are could be more seamlessly integrated, the quiz functionality could be more robust, and I wish the match categories were easier to search for targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product definitely fit our needs and the support and coaching for on boarding has been outstanding. Careful planning up front is key and will reduce the number of issues you have down the road.

We increased our customer engagement, increased the number of reviews on various review sites, and we've gathered valuable feedback.

Influitive review by Clay M.
Clay M.

"Turn your customers into full-fledged brand advocates!"

What do you like best?

AdvocateHub allows our organization to engage with our customers in a new, innovative way! It's easy to use, the team at Influitive is extremely supportive/helpful, and our customers love using it! There are also lots of reporting tools that allow us to effectively track our KPIs. We're able to get creative when thinking about new ways to engage our advocates. With such a large company, it's often hard for our customers to feel truly connected to our brand--Influitive helps to solve this!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features that the team at Influitive are working through, but really this just shows how the team is always working to improve the software. There are so many reporting options that it can sometimes become a little overwhelming/confusing, but the Influitive teams does everything they can to educate their users about these options. Not too much to complain about here.

We looked to gain valuable product feedback from our customers while also providing tools for them to improve their everyday lives. The AdvocateHub also allows us to amplify our marketing messages through our customers' own networks.

Influitive review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Customer Marketing Made Easy by Influitive"

What do you like best?

Influitive has been instrumental in our customer marketing efforts. Prior to Influitive, the only lines of personal communication we had with customers was via account managers. Now, we have an open community where we can watch educators discuss important topics, answer each others questions, and share best practices.

This exclusive community offers opportunities to enhance the way our customers learn, grow and reap the benefits of being a DreamBox Learning educator.

Also, my coach, Phillipe has been instrumental in supporting us through our launch and ongoing.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to view the customers Influitive from the advocates view to be able to better understand what the experience is as a specific user or as part of a specific group.

We now have the relationship and opportunity to extend and improve our renewals and expansions, as well as accessing new strategies for our extended services, such as Professional Development. We now have the opportunity to easily collect testimonials, quotes, stories, guest blog posts, round up blog posts, online reviews, and so much more.

Influitive review by Janeen H.
Janeen H.

"Great place to connect"

What do you like best?

The think I like the best is the discussions and how I am able to search to find specific topics I am looking for. It is easy to add comments and reply to comments made by others. I also like how it is a mobile app and I can access it on my phone easily. It is very easy to scroll down the discussions to find what I am looking for. I also like how I can track my progress on achieving awards. I enjoy having access to what others in the community feel is important to them. Because the teachers with VIPKID all work remotely we don't have the opportunity to have 'office meetings' to share ideas, challenges, etc. and this app helps us to connect with each other.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that there is anything that I really dislike yet as I am still learning how to use it and search and exploring the different features available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the necessary time learning how two use it and exploring the different options and features.

connecting customers to information shared by other customers. Ability to search and find solutions without having to send emails or call company

Influitive review by Julianna T.
Julianna T.

"Communicate with customers like never before"

What do you like best?

The support is awesome. They are very responsive whenever I have general questions or encounter any issues. The platform is fairly easy to navigate through and has an aesthetically pleasing appearance. They are also helpful and willing to help plan and brainstorm ideas for your hub with you.

What do you dislike?

Just a few minor technical glitches, and wish I could manage old/new challenges and advocates easier.

Being able to interact with customers instantly, and show them we are valuing their feedback and participation. We have been able to get material for case studies and even ask for customers to speak at our events through our Influitive Hub.

Influitive review by Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

"Communication All done via the Internet"

What do you like best?

A simple way to gain information, search topics, request help and communicate with both staff and other users. This site is great for finding all relevant guidelines, rules, standards, as well as housing a forum for the community of teachers to interact, ask questions and share information. Love the ease of sending tickets and the many drop down boxes to specify the topic.

What do you dislike?

It's not always user friendly, and sometimes a lengthy play of the site is required to find the desired information or topic. Sometimes need to go through multiple links to find the exact page one is looking for.B

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be overwhelmed by the wealth of information. It will take some time to be acquainted with the site, but once you have spent time familiarizing yourself with the different sections, you will discover the ease of use and the many different functions it serves.

Being able to access a number of ideas, topics, guidelines, clauses, expectations within an easy search. Being able to request help, submit a question, and contact others with a simple form. Also allows easy communication among teachers as well as a search for past discussions and questions.

Influitive review by Tina M.
Tina M.

"Hutong for VIPKid"

What do you like best?

It's a great place for me to keep up to date on what is going on with VIP Kid from my smart phone. I don't always have time to check the Hutong when I am sitting at my computer, but can quickly see what is going on through my phone. VIPKid sends updates and information, as well as challenges and a discussion board, through the Hutong (on Influitive AdvocateHub), so it keeps me updated of important info.

What do you dislike?

It is often difficult to navigate through the discussion boards.

I can keep up to date on the latest from VIPKid and make sure I know all changes/updates to help me do my best job!

Influitive review by Carly S.
Carly S.

"Taking Advocacy to a Whole New Level"

What do you like best?

Influitive has created a user-friendly platform that allows for our advocates to engage with us in an easy and fun way. We get nothing but praise from our "Champions" (what we call our advocates) on a daily basis of how much they love the program. Creating challenges is a seamless process and our coach at Influitive is always there when we need her advice or expertise. I also love the Support Wizards at Influitive, they are super responsive and never fail to solve my problems.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that I would like to see added in the hub, such as posting to Twitter with a picture attached from a challenge. Also, I would love to be able to see the advocate view from a particular user's perspective. However, Influitive is always making updates that make the experience more intuitive and user- friendly so I am excited to see what they come up with next!

Influitive gives us a platform to share content, spread our message, and reward our "Champions" for working on our behalf. It allows us to make sure that our best customers are not being overused for favors such as taking a reference call, hosting a webinar, participating in a customer story or video, etc. We use the hub to connect with our Champions and gather their feedback on our products and services.

Influitive review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"The new wave of marketing"

What do you like best?

It allows you to be really creative, and it's fun to come up with challenges/campaigns. Also a great platform for getting to know your customers a little better.

What do you dislike?

It can take a bit of time investment to make the program worth it, but once you have that down, I think it does pay off in the long run.

Influitive helps to automate parts of advocate marketing, while making it fun for me as the marketer, and our customers! It's helped us to engage and delight our customers, while getting things like more reviews and referrals.

Influitive review by Heather P.
Heather P.

"Best Customer Advocacy Tool"

What do you like best?

With Influitive, we are able to easily manage, track and scale our customer advocacy platform. We have seen tremendous results from increased referrals, case studies/testimonials and references. This tool allows us to create lifetime value with our customers, resulting in customers who are more sticky and loyal. We get to know them better, know their likes and dislikes, give them sneak peek access to our upcoming product releases and use their feedback for product enhancements. This solution has been a win-win for us and allows us to measure our Marketing efforts. Any department can be involved to help make the program more successful.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I really dislike, but the tool is constantly evolving and new enhancements keep rolling out. We are expecting some new functionality to make it even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an army of advocates that you can reach 24/7 to help with your Marketing efforts, you need this program. You can prove ROI and save time from all the back-and-forth emails.

We were unable to quickly find referenceable customers for the sales team before we implemented Influitive. We were using a spreadsheet and did not know day to day which customers to reach out to without going through their account managers. Now we can fulfill reference requests and find customers who want to participate in case studies or write a testimonial on behalf of PGi. Our referral and review numbers have skyrocketed and we've even had a closed sale come out of a referral from our advocate hub.

Influitive review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Good Advocate"

What do you like best?

Gamification concept is very good and allows you to have fun while adding value in social networking arena around the solution or product areas you ate working with.

What do you dislike?

Does not work well with IE browser, Have had some issues getting the clicks to appear on the screen, keeps asking me to re-login. Meant for iOS & works great on iPhone.

Getting the community audience to participate in our programs. We have seen a good amount of participation but only at the top levels, e.g. only 2 percent of the group actually are active.

Influitive review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Influitive results were better than expected"

What do you like best?

Influitive is very user friendly. From creating challenges that encourage customer action to viewing reports on your success, Influtive just works.

What do you dislike?

When deploying any new piece of software, there will always be integration challenges. We certainly had ours but Influitive was extremely helpful to make sure we were deployed successfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll still need to put forth the effort to ensure success. Don't expect a flip the switch approach but if you put in the time, the results are phenomenal.

Reference calls and case studies were the main reasons for partnering with Influitive. Since implementing, we've reduced the amount of time it takes to secure a reference call by 80%, and have published multiple case studies.

Influitive review by Hillary F.
Hillary F.

"Spreading the word about your company"

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind AdvocateHub, it is a brilliant concept with your customers and you in mind. It is easy to learn how to use as an administrator and running it won't take up all your time. Running the hub is not my main position, but I am still able to make time for it everyday of the week.

What do you dislike?

It seems to only be successful if you have a specific demographic of advocates. If your customers have more time on their hands or if they are at the computer all day this is great for them. However, my customers are not. Most of them are Store Operations Managers for Retailers so they are in the store/on the floor most of the day. This leads to low engagement.

We are getting our name and reputation out there more. We have been able to get some online reviews that we didn't before so this has been helpful.

Influitive review by Alec P.
Alec P.

"You can achieve great results if you put the time into it"

What do you like best?

Influitive has a ton of customization and once you learn the ins and outs (don't worry, their onboarding is extensive) you'll be reaching out and communicating with customers in no time. The product takes a fair amount of time to set up due to the fact that you need to create challenges, decide on rewards and then work with a customer success type team to gather a list of customers.

Getting them in the product the first time and exciting them is key so making sure you have an engaging, but easy flow for them to grow their involvement over time (while appropriately rewarding them) will be the largest project in the beginning.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to engage by committee. You'll need to set roles for each person (if you're lucky enough to have more than one). Someone could take community management, another to work on rewards and another reporting, but it's difficult for one to handle while still getting the full use out of the software.

It's definitely a medium risk, high reward type product. You need to constantly engage the customers in order to keep the feedback loop open.

We originally implemented the program to help us better understand our dichotic audience (developers and IT). Understanding the difference between the two and what each truly cared about. We had good insight into one side already but needed to better differentiate our offering.

Influitive review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Influitive is life changing for you and for your advocates. "

What do you like best?

It's so much fun to be the admin of an influitive hub. So much benefit to our admins, teachers and us! Most especially the engagement I get to have with these folks every day, it's truly the best.

What do you dislike?

Zero things. It's wonderful! I would recommend it to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatever you do, do not try to roll out in 2 weeks. Wanted to cry. It was really rough. Take the recommended 45+ days to complete your hub, trust me.

It is much easier to connect with a large group of very passionate people. We have gotten many referrals, reviews, thousands of social clicks, hundreds of testimonials, etc.

Influitive review by Monika G.
Monika G.

"Reaching new heights with Influitive!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best is that you can directly reach out to your customers on a different level, more informal and personal.

The platform is very user friendly and easy to use. Not to mention the support we are getting from Influitive on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that we are facing is that all notification e-mails from the platform are landing into the recipient's junk e-mail folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to your Advocate Marketing Influitive is your best choice. They enroll new features monthly based on the feedback that we, the administrators give, the Support team is the best and all issues are addressed immediately.

We get valuable feedback on our products, references and content that is 100% customer generated. We published two eBooks with the help of our advocates.

Influitive review by Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.

"Influitive is my partner in customer advocacy!"

What do you like best?

I love the platform as a way to connect with our customers, but I really LOVE the support and insights from the Influitive staff. They are full of ideas and share tons of knowledge to help you continually raise your advocate marketing efforts to the next level.

What do you dislike?

The only minor issue I have is the few occasional glitches with software. Their IT support is always very proactive in communicating and addressing any global issues and super helpful with any issues pertaining to my own hub. Problems are going to happen with any technology...it's all in how you address them and this team is amazing and professional.

We are leveraging the tremendous value our customers provide in helping us spread the love of our product and our company. We are also enhancing their engagement with our brand and driving higher renewal rates.

Influitive review by Carlos G.
Carlos G.

"Engage and empower you best sellers, your customers, with AdvocateHub"

What do you like best?

AdvocateHub from Influitive is at the core of our award winning Customer Success Program. AdvocateHub has empowered our Customer Success team to engage over a thousand targeted customers. They participate in our program on their terms, completing mutually beneficial challenges, activities and opportunities all while having fun. Leveraging customer advocacy is a huge challenge if you don’t know which customers are available today and would like to complete which activities right now. AdvocateHub has a great interface that allows the customers to engage from anyplace whenever they want and select the activities they find appealing.

Salesforce integration lets us to publish customers with the right challenges and the "Request a Reference" button in Salesforce Opportunities has made the reference request process seamless.

As great as AdvocateHub is as a solution, the Influitive team, exceeds expectations with every interaction. The Advocate Coaches make sure we are getting the most out of our instance, the support team responds thoroughly and quickly and the rest of the team has made our relationship a true partnership for success.

I highly recommend businesses looking to engage their customers to take a look at AdvocateHub. I’m an Influitive Advocate and I’m confident you will be as well!

What do you dislike?

When a capability gap is identified the Influitive team is very open to listening to our suggestions and they have incorporated our feedback into their engineering plan when appropriate. We would benefit from aligning the points elements to an actual monetary liability so we could retire aged points over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend the product and welcome conversations from peers evaluating the solution.

AdvocateHub has uncovered our “needle in the haystack” customers who are passionate about networking and reference conversations, the customers who want to be thought leaders and contribute to social media conversations online and others wanting to complete hundreds of other activities. The members of our program have completed thousands of actions that benefit themselves, provide great marketing content for our prospective new customers and help shorten our company’s sales cycles. AdvocateHub is an innovative product at the center of this mutually beneficial program that is highly configurable and has continued to improve with every release.

Influitive review by Trisha M.
Trisha M.

"Influitive is Amazing"

What do you like best?

Freedom to be creative and have fun with our questions/images

What do you dislike?

Would like to see how many numbers of challenges are within each experience or a breakdown of how many completed vs need to be completed in order to move on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it. I go home at night thinking about how this platform could have helped me in previous roles.

Questions for blogs, whitepapers, and getting case studies completed. Partners are willing to participate if you make it fun for them!

Influitive review by Nam N.
Nam N.

"Best advocate marketing software out there"

What do you like best?

-Ease of use, I manage 2 different hubs through one single instance of Influitive.

-Best customer support team I've ever worked with. They respond to everything SO fast.

-The program in itself is very fun to use. I manage many different programs at my current company but have the most fun managing this one.

-They are always updating new things within their software, so it's constantly evolving.

What do you dislike?

That's tough to say. The reporting could be improved upon. I wish there was automated reports that you could schedule to be sent out each week.

Brand awareness is something we've been looking to improve upon as a marketing team for a bit, and Influitive has really helped with this. We are getting more social shares than ever before and our clients are giving us great feedback on our product features, etc.

Influitive review by Emilia J.
Emilia J.

"Influitive - not just for customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to orchestrate social shares & announcements is amazing - plus I am able to get valuable feedback & insights on products. Another benefit I enjoy is the ability to ask for online reviews. We used Influtive for customers for about a year and a half, recently we launched for our associates. This was easy to do, just had to change some grouping/targeting on challenges. Now we have essentially two portals for the price of one.

What do you dislike?

Limitation to social share challenges - as an admin I can create default Twitter text, however, social share challenges give the user to share across Facebook, Twitter AND LinkedIn, so my TW text will show up on all those platforms if selected (I reached out to support and they are looking for a solution). Support was quick to respond and very helpful, so far that is my only dislike is the limitation on copy for social share challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the time to properly manage the portal. This has so much potential if in the right hands.

My goal was to increase the company social mentions and engagement from associates and customers. We initially launched Influitive for our customers in 2014, in March 2016 I rolled out for associates as well (only thing I had to change was the targeting and groups). I can now successfully use the portal to get associates and customers to engage more with the company social shares and keep them up to date on what our company is up to. This has resulted in increases in website traffic and social media engagement. Also lots more positive feedback from customers on increased support from issues.

Influitive review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A Critical Piece of the Marketing Tech-Stack"

What do you like best?

Influitive is a critical part of our marketing technology-stack. The Advocate Hub allows us to organize advocates in one tool, track their activities, easily reward and recognize them. On top of that, it allows us to dynamically adjust our "asks" (for reviews, feedback, etc.) to whatever activities support our current business initiatives (awareness, feedback, etc.).

What do you dislike?

As a security organization, we have very strict InfoSec requirements/processes. There's not much Influitive can do to overcome this, but right now our integration with salesforce is limited.

With the Advocate Hub, we can easily engage and mobilize our "army" of customer advocates. Three months after we launched the program, we were able to deliver beta program participants to product management and provide marketing with case study candidates. The most important benefit is that our customers enjoy the Hub ("valuable," "educational," "interesting," "fun").

Influitive review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Great team over at Influitive!"

What do you like best?

I like that this provides our company with an opportunity to engage with our customers AND future customers in a fun and meaningful way outside of the communications that they're used to receiving from us (sales calls and emails). It shows our customers we're not here simply to sell them a product, we're here to help and improve the Java community.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functionality in Influitive can certainly be improved. There are a number of metrics that are simply impossible to pull form the reports they provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get a great Influitive Consultant - someone who will set you up on the right foot when you're first setting up your Hub. It's much easier to scale your program and have a successful community when you know what you're doing from the start.

And make use of the support team at Influitive! They're amazing.

I think this is helping our positioning in our community. It's also helping us to gather important feedback to improve our products and processes - feedback that we otherwise wouldn't be able to collect.

Influitive review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"The hub is more confusing to use than standard social media."

What do you like best?

I like that there are several areas to navigate- forums, and activities. It is colorful and engaging.

What do you dislike?

It is not intuitive to use and to find older messages that may have useful information. I find that the forums are challenging to navigate and search for relevant or helpful information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

need assistance in educating users

I am using it to communicate to the home office. It is the primary resource for airing concerns that independent contractors have where we know the home office will read and be made aware.

Influitive review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Easy to use and offers an interesting way to find/develop advocates"

What do you like best?

For the most part, the platform is easy to use. It's intuitive to create challenges, and targeting is straightforward. Influitive is also great at surfacing advocates and helping admins get connected with them.

What do you dislike?

The backend UI can feel a bit clunky at times, and it'd be great to be able to see the public view as different types of advocates.

We've found some great advocates using AdvocateHub, as well as potential references. We've run a couple webinars with our advocates, and hope to work with them more.

Influitive review by Kourtney B.
Kourtney B.

"Make your customers your best marketing tool"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, our customers love it, it's fun to interact with (even as the admin). Our customer marketing team uses it as out customer-facing advocacy program where advocates earn points for engaging with us, from case study volunteers, to upcoming webinar/educational tool availability to just some fun things to take a break from work. Integrations to Marketo and SFDC has been great and the whole entire Influitive team is super responsive and proactive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. As with any software, there is a learning curve and some small glitches, but nothing dire/worth worrying about.

It has really connected us to our customers in an approachable, fun and easy way. It has helped us create a relationship with our customers that goes beyond just the platform as customers volunteer to be our champions and advocates through case studies, videos, reference calls, the list is endless.

Influitive review by Jordan Z.
Jordan Z.

"Influitive Review"

What do you like best?

What I love about Influitive, is that it easily allows you to tap into your customer's desire to advocate. Our best advocates at the moment, are those that weren't even originally on our radar. The best feature - again one that we were on the fence about - is hands-down the Discussions forum. Our community loves to share tips and tricks, and it's become a channel for customers to communicate directly with one another, as well as customers to communicate with the rest of our departments. A user community was lacking for our product, and Influitive has created a portal that is interactive, fun and engaging.

I also love how Influitive has helped expedite our big asks! Reviews, Case Studies, Testimonials, etc., are being completed at a rate of 3 times normal, with minimal effort on our part.

Finally, we had a fantastic advocacy coach that got our program up and running. Having an individual dedicated to the success of our program made it all the more better!

What do you dislike?

Their reporting tools. They've recently upgraded, however it is not intuitive to drill-down and actualize the exact data that you are looking for. I find myself switching between the new tool and the old tool because I am unable to easily find what I need.

We've recognized that advocacy is the future of marketing. Especially in our industry, it's vital to have customers talking about our product. Within 2 weeks of launching our hub, we've finalized 3 case studies (3 more than the past 6 months), received nearly 20 reviews, and have created a general sense of brand loyalty.

Influitive review by Meredith M.
Meredith M.

"Influitive has mobilized our clients to action!"

What do you like best?

Influitive offers an interactive and fun way to mobilize our clients to action. The program makes it easy to generate referrals, reviews, testimonials, and more. Plus, it gives our clients a FUN way to advocate for our company... they want to keep coming back for more. For our clients, the networking is invaluable. They're able to post and share their ideas, tips, successes, or pain points with others who are facing exactly what they're facing every day. The gamification aspect of the program is huge too - our clients enjoy competing with each other on the leaderboards. Overall, having a centralized place for our clients to interact with us and one another is so valuable. A win-win for all.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I necessarily dislike. The only thing I'd say is that the cost seems a little steep year to year. That being said, I have a dedicated coaching team who helped me create everything for launch and beyond. They are always sending me ideas and resources to ensure I'm on the path of success. So, even though the cost is a bit high, I get a wealth of knowledge of expertise along with our subscription. Also, in the app, I wish it was customizable to the branding of my hub.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a way to mobilize your clients into brand ambassadors, Influitive AdvocateHub is the way to go. I was skeptical that our clients would respond, but I was completely wrong. The boost in engagement, online reviews, referrals, and testimonials has really opened my eyes to the world of advocacy marketing.

We are seeing so many benefits so far. More online reviews, a way to generate and track referrals, more client engagement (with our staff and other clients), content creation, idea sharing, and more.

Influitive review by User in Higher Education

"Influitive works for a community interface"

What do you like best?

I use Influitive as a VIPkid Teacher. Our community is called the Hutong.In the Hutong, we have a page for challenges where we can earn points. The challenges might include learning about Chinese culture, teaching techniques or sometimes just fun things. Another page we have is the Discussion board. The discussion board is organized into categories such as IT questions or the Teacher's Lounge.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find or follow discussions because new discussions rise to the top of the page.In Facebook, it is easier to save a discussion

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vipkid teachers like it.

It provides a community gathering spot where employees can come for training videos, Teaching or IT advice as well as just communicating bulletin board style with other teachers.

Influitive review by Kelly C.
Kelly C.

"Makes scaling an advocacy program incredibly easy"

What do you like best?

I've worked on customer advocacy programs pre-Influitive, and wish this tool was around back then. I'm currently working to run advocacy programs for four clients, all through Influitive. I was initially surprised at how well the gamification concept worked for a B2B audience, and have been very pleased with the results. Influitive makes it easy to launch, scale, run and analyze an advocacy program. Support staff is incredibly responsive and knowledgeable, and other sales/services team members are very pleasant to work with.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes... Influitive has been very quick to add and improve features in the year that I've been using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredibly easy to get up and running, strong support staff to help deliver technical as well as strategic implementation.

We now have a way to identify and mobilize natural customer advocates. This has helped my clients reach "softer" goals like boosting positive perception, as well as more easily tangible results like driving referrals and references.

Influitive review by Cris V.
Cris V.

"Advocate for Influitive!"

What do you like best?

There are a few t hings that jump out quickly when someone asked me this question:

1) It is very easy to use, the interface is intuitive, and creating challenges and awards was simple.

2)Staff - They have been a great resource for someone who just started right off the bat. We meet twice a month to give updates, learn best practices and keep focused.

3)Forum - They have a forum where everyone can meet, share best practices, ask questions and learn from one another.

What do you dislike?

There are 2 things that are still in the works, I would not say they are dislikes, more needs improvement:

1) Reporting - I am very metric oriented, I need a more robust reporting solution where I can slice and dice reports. They have a nice set of canned reports now, but there are only 10% of the reports I need from this solution.

2) Some kind of repository - I would like some kind of repository, library for images, canned response to advocates, something that can be used across all situations.

OCZ was in a pickle last few years with consumer perception. We wanted to take our customers who are die hard fans and help us relay the message that things at OCZ were once bad, but the ship is moving in a new direction, and you should jump on board.

Influitive review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Influitive Experience"

What do you like best?

The value that provides and the interaction you get with other members of the hub. You can share your ideas and learn so much. everyday there is something new you get out of the influitive community. You learn from customer retentions to how you can best run your community. It is a very valuable platform.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't dislike anything about inflictive. I get so much out of this platform so I really enjoy been part of the community and the influitive team is doing a great job to keep the platform up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage to give it a try you will definitely enjoy the benefits of influitive and the values that brings.

Customer retentions and how to better solve our clients. Learned of how to keep our customers happy and been engage whenever there is an issue on their side.

Influitive review by Carlos E.
Carlos E.

"Launch the best advocacy marketing program for your company with Influitive!"

What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of having a centralized hub where our advocates can meet, share ideas and spread the love for HubSpot! The team is amazing, you usually have an AM that meets with you on a weekly basis. This can either be used as a soundboard for your ideas or listen to what other Hubs are doing! It's fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Reporting can use a little help, however the Influitive team is very proactive on improving their reporting capabilities. It is not atypical for a product manager to book some time with you (the Hub manager) and show you a sneak peek of their improvements and get feedback on some new tools. Love the product and love the team!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!!

Great way to strategically align your advocacy to grow customer base and be active on social media! With a Hub you can instantly get feedback on product launches, updates and new initiatives. It is also a great way to keep track of the advocacy for your brand and it provides tools for you to reward your advocates for their love and efforts to showcase your brand.

Influitive review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Very impressive"

What do you like best?

Influitive is the most comprehensive advocacy platform on the market, with the tools, training, and services to make just about anyone successful at turning their customers into true brand evangelists. With the right preparation and buy-in, they make it easy to start an advocacy program from scratch that starts paying itself off immediately, helping you get your customers to drive increased brand awareness, and lead generation, while strengthening the relationship your company has with its community.

What do you dislike?

Not much to add here right now. There are features that need improvement (API options etc, more info in referrals)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assign a talented person who's a good writer as the primary owner of the your advocatehub

Primarily driving brand awareness and evangelism. Just getting started with lead-gen, but it's small. We've got high hopes for the potential.

Influitive review by User

"Great tool for communicating with customers"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use the platform - there aren't any complicated features so it makes on-boarding easy.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the tiles. I feel like they are a bit dated and can use some updating. I did hear their product team is really responsive when it comes to suggestions though so that is a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend getting the campaign feature. It makes starting out easier to have a templated guide to use.

We are looking to be more connected to our customers and through the platform we are better able to establish and maintain those regular means of correspondence.

Influitive review by Tracy S.
Tracy S.

"Influitive AdvocateHub is so easy to use"

What do you like best?

The intuitive user and admin interfaces make the solution extremely easy to use. The Influitive client success, training and customer support teams are very helpful and knowledge. They are willing to share best practices that they have developed as well as lessons learned from other customers.

What do you dislike?

The reporting function is extensive but complex.

Keeping our customers engaged with our brand and identifying customers who are willing to conducts acts of advocacy such as webinars, product reviews, case studies, content generation and co-present at industry conferences.

Influitive review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great features, difficult onboarding and launch "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the features and the ease of use as an advocate marketer. Publishing challenges and communicating with advocates is very intuitive. The company has great content and customer support, I have not had to wait more than a few hours to receive a reply to an emailed support request and their knowledge base is pretty thorough so I have not had to email support often, except for the most extreme support issues.

What do you dislike?

Challenge publishing has frequent bugs as well as integrations with have been difficult to set up. There have been numerous issues when setting up the integrations as well as afterwards the functionality is not as seamless as promised. I have had a few other technical issues but that make the daily moderating and managing of the community difficult but the company is very good at being transparent and communicating when there is a problem and when they expect the problem to be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to be very clear on your objectives with your advocate program and have strong executive support before implementing the hub. Having continuously engaging challenges as well as great rewards are important and any lulls in good challenges or asks will quickly result in less engagement. I've also noticed that once you lose customer engagement you have to work very hard to get the customers re-engaged and checking into the community.

Scaling customer requests and having a larger pool of customers for different marketing requests. We have seen an increase in reviews on different sites like G2 Crowd for our company as well as higher participation in case studies from more varied job titles than before.

Influitive review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool for advocacy marketing"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is centralized in one hub. Reporting, challenge creation, dashboards, advocate information...it's all right at your fingertips. The support is incredible - any time I have had a question or a feature upgrade or suggestion, it has been addressed promptly and with a great deal of help and kindness! Influitive is always offering new resources to customers to help us improve our own customer marketing programs and the one on one coaching resource is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

We use Influitive for both our employee program and our customer program, and because we manage these programs separately it is a bit tedious to have both in the same hub. It is a bit tricky to differentiate the programs and to gather certain metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Influitive AdvocateHub.

Our main business goal for this year is to increase our customer engagement. Influitive allows us to keep everything we need to inform and converse with customers in one place. It's also amazing because we can address a bunch of diverse needs in the hub - we can have fun challenges, educational challenges, community discussions, product updates and feedback all in the same place.

Influitive review by Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.

"Influitive is awesome! easy to learn and see valuable results quickly"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to learn to use!!

What do you dislike?

Want more types of stages for challenges

Influitive has helped us to get gather content from our customers that is organized, categorized and packaged so that it saves us time and is actually valuable and usable both internally and externally. We have received so much good, usable content, and built better relationships with our customers along the way.

Influitive review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Great Support! "

What do you like best?

We like that Influitive regularly meets with us to evaluate our hub approach and suggests improvements that are effective 99% of the time. We also love how skilled and helpful their support team is.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could have a more distinct connection to challenge creation and badge earning. When you create badges 8+ months ago it can be a little difficult to remember all the rules you set up for your advocates to advance to the next level. This would help us design a program where advocates could level up faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not a set it and forget it tool. You will need an administrator that has time to publish the challenges and maintain engagement.

We needed a rewards program that would benefit the individual giving the referral instead of just providing product discounts to the company the person worked for.

Influitive review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Creating Moments That Matter For End Users"

What do you like best?

Influitive provides an AdvocateHub that's extremely user friendly and customizable for admins.to engage with their clients in a thoughtful and meaningful way. The support team is always on top of their game - quick to acknowledge your issue/challenge, prompt in providing resolution and/or work around, and fantastic at following up!

What do you dislike?

The layout of challenges in the Admin view could be simplified.

We wanted to have a unique channel to engage with our customers to deliver content that would help them build their knowledge, promote their personal and professional brand and to provide exclusive opportunities. As a result we've saved hours of low-value work for our employees.

Influitive review by User in Computer Software

"Fun, intuitive, still a work in progress"

What do you like best?

Influitive is easy to use and fairly self explanatory. Coaches are great, and the training is conveniently planned and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

There is some functionality missing that I'd like -- for example, setting a maximum number of challenges advocates can complete in a day, better segmenting, more flexibility in creating challenges, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Influitive is great if you have the cash to back up the rewards you're incentivizing customers with. Be wary, your advocates will often try to cheat the system just to get rewards. More parameters to prevent this would be better.

Influitive allows us to keep customers engaged after adoption. It helps is continue the enthusiasm we have right when we adopt a new customer.

Influitive review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"VIPKID Teacher using Influitive"

What do you like best?

I love the option to flip between challenges, discussions, and rewards. These are very important to be able to access easily for my job. I love that the links have GIFS and aren't just pictures.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes for this website. It is very useful to me and other VIPKID teachers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this site because it is easy to maneuver and work on. It is helpful as a teacher for VIPKID.

I am able to communicate with colleagues and the company easily and know my voice is heard. I am also able to learn more about the company, earn points and trade the points in for rewards.

Influitive review by Natasha U.
Natasha U.

"Influitive Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to get valuable feedback on our products, services, and usage of the product. It also gives our company the opportunity to engage with it's loyal and valuable customers, to recognize them, and to gain insight from them.

As a new user of the platform, I find it very easy to learn, and user friendly. Influitive provides a great support team to help you with monthly meetings with coaches. The challenge templates are helpful when you are stuck with content to post.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the glitches such as targeting or email problems. But they are quick to send you emails informing you on issues they may be having.

As well, the reporting feature and metrics that come from this feature could be improved.

Ways to get advocates more engaged in the hub. We currently have certain advocates contributing, but have a large number of them who have joined and then don't do anything. The main problem would be trying to get those advocates completing challenges and coming back to the hub.

The benefits from the hub include product feedback, and references.

Influitive review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Empower your customers with Influitive's Advocate Hub "

What do you like best?

Influitive's AdvocateHub is the best way to scale your customer marketing efforts. After running the Advocate Hub for over a year, we've seen tremendous results in our ability to engage our customers, involve them in our marketing efforts, produce content and give them a voice. It's become the core tool we've used to scale our customer engagement efforts on the Marketing side.

I consider the AdvocateHub a "gamified" resource center. You add in "challenges" that offer points to your Advocates in exchange for their work. You can add in challenges that encourage product reviews, feedback, content creation, business referrals and more.

What do you dislike?

There could be better SSO (single sign on) support. Our primary access point is Jira, and we'd like to provide our customers with a single sign on for all systems. Still, they love logging into the Hub to complete challenges and connect with us.

It's key for our advocates to create content that extends our marketing reach -- through blogs, social media, and product reviews. We use our AdvocateHub to engage our customers, help them create content and help us share content with their peers.

Influitive review by Rainah P.
Rainah P.

"Hub needs Facelift!"

What do you like best?

I love the challenges aspect of the hub. It could be a really great thing!

What do you dislike?

I have the hardest time navigating the forums. I will write something and never be able to find it again. :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

The search bar is very helpful, but doesn't provide enough assistance. I often lose information on the hub.

The rewards are very motivating. Having challenges that benefit the business and consumers are really rewarding for all.

Influitive review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Great company! Great platform!"

What do you like best?

Influitive is easy to use and learn. It is a snap to roll-out and manage. If you are looking for a platform to handle your community incentives, this is the one to get.

What do you dislike?

Influitive needs to give additional daily reasons for users to enter and spend time in their platform.

Empowering our partner community to send referrals and complete other amazing tasks.

Influitive review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"Influitive helped us build strong relationships with our advocates and more!"

What do you like best?

I love the simple gamification element that Influitive offers. It's fun for those who want to participate and builds excitement around many different aspects of the company. It's crazy how many different parts of the business advocacy can touch and Influitive helps make it fun and easy. It's so fun to put out a challenge to your advocates and have enthusiastic responses almost instantly for anything you are asking: feedback, reviews, social shares, referrals, references, etc.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few bugs I have run into, but their support team is always super responsive. I am building this program for our partners as well and I wish there was a little more flexibility in the targeting to different groups - who sees what when they log in. But from what I gather, the platform is heading in that direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to really explore and think about the different segments you want to build out in your hub - partners, employees, customers. And sub groups you would like to target - user group leaders, event attendees, different job roles.

Also, get clear on how you want the hub to integrate with your current technology stack and have those conversations earlier than later.

My main focus was to engage with customers and employees to generate more referrals, reviews and social shares of our content. It has helped solve so many more problems like, getting feedback on content or product, getting customer testimonials, having employees more actively refer potential new hires for the company, and more. We have seen an increase in social shares/awareness of new content available, reviews on review sites for our product, and a little lift in referrals. Our program is still pretty new, but I know we are building trust and strong relationships with our customer, employee, and partner advocates.

Influitive review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good idea but not enough tracking to support it"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of being able to communicate directly with advocates on a regular basis. It provides you with the ability to put the content you find important or valuable in front of them.

What do you dislike?

It is missing some integrations invaluable tools such as LinkedIn. It is extremely time-consuming to update the challenges constantly. There is also no real way to ensure your advocates are sharing content or completing tasks - it rewards them if they click on the button to complete it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a resource dedicated to the platform. Look to see if there are better ways to measure success.

We trialed the service for 1 year and didn't find much value in it as you need someone full time dedicated to the platform. It doesn't really create the sense of community among the advocates you might be looking for.

Influitive review by Katarzyna (Kasia) M.
Katarzyna (Kasia) M.

"Engaging with customers has never been easier!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to interact, engage, and reward our customers daily with our Influitive hub. We are able to drive referrals, reviews, testimonials, and so much more with the help of our hub!

What do you dislike?

I think there are still some bugs in the platform that could be worked through, but for the most part the Influitive team thought of it all when it comes to engaging people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to learn about all the hubs features, there are many that you wouldn't think of!

We're been able to drive everything from reviews, referrals, testimonials, case studies, blog content, you name it, Influitive has powered us through.

Influitive review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great"

What do you like best?

The relationships that I can get to have thanks to you, by doing the right study for each case and so form a closer relationship with the client, promoting ideas to get more support.

What do you dislike?

It's perfect, I do not have to complain, until now (hahaha), influential is great, we have not found another platform that provides as much quality and good service as you.

we are very concerned about the relationship, customer, employee and partner, for months we are dedicated to finding a platform that will provide that solution, and we are with you, with creative solutions, devertidad and systematics that has benefited the company.

Influitive review by Joey D.
Joey D.

"Advocacy Marketing is the Best!"

What do you like best?

Influitive makes my marketing job easier,funnier and better! Thanks to Influitive we successfully improved our SEO and got amazing feedback from our customers! Using Influitive we have been able create a personas of our user and can now focus and what really matters: engaging our users.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love using it so far! Also, the support team is awesome!

I use Influitive to get feedback, improve my SEO, educate my users, cover a larger audience and engage my users. It is also a good way to create a persona of your users and get to know them better.

Influitive review by Maximilian v.
Maximilian v.

"Great tool for advocate marketing!"

What do you like best?

This product was a great step up from using a manual advocate marketing tool and allowed my team to create a hub for some of our best customers to get involved in a number of ways to spread brand awareness and drive traffic to our business. It is really great having an individual coach who is here to help me help my hub succeed - never once have felt pressured by an upsell and it seems as though everyone I talk to with a question or concern has been attentive and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Could be more integrations, especially with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook)

Advocate marketing program was manual before Influitve and was really inefficient - Influitve allowed us to expand to more customers in a fraction of the time with better results.

Influitive review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Stay connected on the Go"

What do you like best?

This is a great app that allows me to stay connected to the VIPKID community while on the go. I can participate in discussions, check updates, post a question and check for responses, or complete challenges.

What do you dislike?

Uploading pictures from my phone is cumbersome, and sometimes almost impossible.

I don't have time to participate in discussion forums while sitting in front of my computer, but with this app, I can take part from anywhere - waiting for an appointment, sitting on a bus, or in an airport. I love the face that it allows me to take my community with me.

Influitive review by Lauren D.
Lauren D.

"What a great tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Influitive allows you to get on a personal level with your customers using your product. It is a great way for everyone to communicate and show how you appreciate your customers. The service you get from the Influitive team is on a personal level as well. They help you create plans, in depth training that allows you to gain advocate certification and many other great services. They truly care about you as a customer within this business and then they help you provide the same service and experience we receive as their customers to our own. They have a separate hub setup for their users in which is a great education took because it allows us to communicate with other administrators and learn about different tips and tricks that they have had success with.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike much with this software. I find it very useful. Maybe a easier way to configure the hub and make it more personalized with backgrounds and company logos background. Also maybe a cloud storage that allows you to utilize different pictures and save them with your hub to use in other challenges, as well as a resource pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool and I am still knew to the product, but I went through the training and the videos and other resources that they have been able to provide me with and it has made such a difference, That have a great staff that truly believes in this product as well as the success that it provides and that is evident through the enthusiasm and dedication the Influitive team has.

We have been able to work with our customers and realize that they truly like product and that they are willing to help each other out. We have realized the benefit of using your advocates and how much they are willing to help you, but also the impact that they have on your business and how influential their input is when someone is in the purchasing stages. Influitive allows us to create a relationship with our users, which has benefited us for referrals, reviews, help with prospects and more.

Influitive review by Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

"100+ Product Reviews in 3 months"

What do you like best?

The Influitive Platform makes it easy to identify and mechanize our biggest fans and most loyal customers. I like that I can quickly get product feedback from our customers and references for sales calls (our Account Executives LOVE me now, deals are closing faster!). It also helps keep our product review sites up to date with fresh reviews. As marketers, we know content is key to both bottom and top of funnel conversions. Influitive keeps customers warmed up to provide testimonials and case studies as well as insight into specific industry topics they want to hear about that we can then incorporate into a blog post. I also LOVE that referrals are all tracked in Salesforce. It's so easy to pull up the SFDC campaign to see leads/revenue directly generated from the program.

Oh, and you get a designated coach from Influitive to help you with new ideas for the program! Julia and Eric have be GREAT! Support is on point as well, always prompt and professional. Constant improvements from the product side and weekly release notes give me confidence that they will continue to innovate.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, but I will say one of the hardest things to get going, at least for us, was a steady referral program. Initially, management can tend to only focus on referrals, and not other program benefits, since referrals are directly connected to revenue. And who doesn't love referrals and revenue!! I would suggest spending a good chunk of time with your coach before you launch to drum up ideas to make sure you're hitting your goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to focus on creating content and generating revenue from your customers, use Influitive!

Before Influitive, we barely had any product reviews, and the ones we did have, were usually written when our customers were having a bad day. We needed to boost our reviews to keep up with our competitors on our affiliate partner sites that send us valuable leads. Within 3 months of launching, we were able to generate 100+ quality product reviews! Now we feel more confident when prospects are researching us that they are going to have a good first impression of our product and brand.

Influitive review by Kris K.
Kris K.

"Advocacy at its finest!"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use and Influitive is very responsive to any problems or bugs that may come up. Influitive has helped us increase our brand awareness and help capture advocates we never knew about!

What do you dislike?

New product and updates are somewhat slow to launch and there is much with the reporting that needs to refreshed. It is difficult to cumulate the information you gain to bring to other departments with.

We are solving the issue of understanding our customers and who they are. We realized that through finding new advocates that we have many customers who love us and will tell the world.