Influitive AdvocateHub

Influitive AdvocateHub

AdvocateHub helps B2B marketers capture customer enthusiasm and use it to turbocharge marketing and sales efforts.

Work for Influitive AdvocateHub?

Learning about Influitive?

Influitive AdvocateHub Reviews

Ask Influitive a Question
Showing 223 Influitive reviews
Influitive review by Jeff G.
Jeff G.
View Original

"Experts in Customer Advocacy "

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Influitive AdvocateHub
Influitive review by Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.

"User friendly, strategic, and fun!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to segment and target as it allows a lot of personalizing, which is key in advocacy. I love that it can so easily be branded on a variety of levels e.g. challenge copy, imagery, headers, etc. I love that I can control invitations and invite directly into segments. This makes it super simple to cater to different levels simultaneously. I also love the ability to send notifications to all or segments as it keeps advocates engaged.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reporting can be overwhelming if you don't have your goals established. And running Influitive as an advocacy program requires resources and buy-in from senior staff and different departments. This can be tricky if it's not expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration into your existing systems is worthwhile. Make sure you have buy-in from IT as it makes integration much faster.

Business problems vary but have ranged from product awareness and customer support to marketing and sales. The platform can support several department objectives.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

Influitive review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"The Gold Standard for Advocate Marketing"

What do you like best?

There's two things that I love about Influitive AdvocateHub. First of all, the platform is intuitive and easy to use. In my case this is a customer facing platform that our customers are logging in to, so it's important that Influitive AdvocateHub represents our brand well. And I'm pleased to report that it's passed the test with flying colors. The response from our customers is that the AdvocateHub is simple, easy to use, and fun. Second of all, with Influitive you're not only signing up for a scalable platform that will help your customer and advocate marketing grow, but you're signing on with a team of advocates for your own program's success. From sales, to customer success, to support, to Marketing, everyone I've interacted with at Influitive has been supportive, helpful, and a delight to work with. They are advocates for their customers - what more could you ask for?

What do you dislike?

I really can't complain. AdvocateHub has been a success since we implemented in 2014. If there is one area that could use improvement it's probably in terms of responsive design and making the experience on mobile and tablets as great as the experience is on laptops. The good thing about the Influitive team though is that if you provide feedback, they're team usually gets to working on an improvement - they're great about listening to their customers and constantly making improvements to the AdvocateHub!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a scalable platform to manage your advocate marketing program, Influitive is the Gold Standard in my opinion. Scalability is one of the biggest benefits of Influitive, so whether you're a small, medium, or enterprise business, Influitive will take your customer marketing to the next level. Influitive AdvocateHub will help you get to know your existing customers, uncover their needs, and help you be a better partner if you heed their strategic approach to customer and advocate marketing.

We have grown our client referral business, increased the amount of referenceable clients, and made receiving user generated content a breeze. While less quantifiable at the moment, we've increased satisfaction among our engaged customers by using the AdvocateHub to listen to their needs, solicit feedback, offer them VIP experiences, and keep our finger on the pulse of customer better than ever. In a SaaS business it's important to have the customer at the heart of everything you do, and AdvocateHub helps us do that quicker and easier than ever before.

Influitive review by Timothy N.
Timothy N.

"Influitive is an advocate marketers dream come true! "

What do you like best?

What's not to love? Influitive allows Blackbaud a unique opportunity to connect with our customers in a way never before possible. Not only is the AdvocateHub platform an excellent user experience for our internal team, but most importantly, our customers love it. AdvocateHub is an exceptional listening tool, a direct line to your most impactful influencers. Influitive has been a hit since we first implemented in 2014. Internal interest and the number of advocates and referenceable customers we have has grown exponentially. The real-time feedback we receive continues to inform business innovation and is the quickest way to deepen and scale relationships in a fun, meaningful way. Influitive is THE scalable platform to manage your advocate marketing program. Influitive will take your customer marketing to the next level.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. If there are any small pain points, Influitive's team is most likely already aware and working on a solution. If not, they are very open to suggestions and work to quickly model improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, if you're an advocate marketer and you're not using Influitive, you're doing it wrong.

We strive to place our customers at the center of all that we do, and Influitive’s AdvocateHub makes it possible in many different ways. We're able to listen to customer needs, curate and take action on quality feedback, offer unique customer experiences, increase customer satisfaction and retention, gather user-directed content, drive customer success initiatives and more. AdvocateHub allows us to accomplish much more than we could before, and in a lot of ways allows us to accomplish new feats based on strategic feedback from the Influitive team, all at the click of a button.

Influitive review by Cache W.
Cache W.

"Influitive is a great way to organize, engage and educate your advocates!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a communication hub that doesn't involve mass emails or long lists of advocates in a spreadsheet is a huge win for scaling your advocacy program. We continually engage our advocates in marketing, product and sales initiatives to drive success.

What do you dislike?

Time is what is needed in order to utilize the many capabilities of the platform, this can't be shoved to the side for utilization in your spare time. If you want to do it right, then the platform needs to be a major time commitment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to view Influitive as a very effective communication hub for mobilizing your advocates. This doesn't solve or touch every issue that is involved with customer advocacy but it is a huge help in tackling some of the larger communication and engagement needs.

The need to be in sync with our customer advocates is solved by Influitive. No longer are we guessing as to which advocates are willing to meet a marketing need, we now submit a challenge and get a list of advocates who fit the need within days. We also actively build out our available sales references, online reviews, product feedback groups and produce countless pieces of content.

Influitive review by Emily E.
Emily E.

"Influitive is our chance to provide white glove service"

What do you like best?

Influitive offers our customers a fun way to engage with our content, essentially gamifying their interaction with our company and making it FUN for them. It also:

- Rewards our customers for activities that they do on a regular basis anyway (reading blogs, sharing on social, providing product feedback, providing testimonials and case studies)

- Provides our customers with an "exclusive Members-only community", and a place to facilitate industry discussions with peer-to-peer feedback.

- Creates opportunities for our customers that they never knew existed and never thought possible to attain.

- Allows our company to gain remain in tune with what our customers think, feel, want, and need.

- Support staff is helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

- Onboarding was a little clunky, but we got through it.

- Wish there were more real examples to reference as we were building our hub.

- There are quite a few basic customizations that could be made (their Trello board is monitored regularly and updated frequently, so you're definitely able to add your suggestions there!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Their Support team is super responsive, and our sales rep (pre-purchase) and account rep (post-purchase) were knowledgeable and responsive to any and all questions we asked (and still ask!).

We are utilizing Influitive as a means to advance our profession through shared knowledge, open dialogue, and united passions. We have realized that Influitive will also allow our employees to engage on a more personal, community level with our Members.

Influitive review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Great for customer advocacy, harder functionality for multinational corporations. "

What do you like best?

I've enjoyed the gamification function of Influitive. We've been able to direct customers to each of our customer marketing platforms, give them pools of product knowledge, advice and Q&A within our discussion forums, and reward them for giving us references, case studies and testimonials. It has also been a great vehicle for delivering corporate announcements and for getting product feedback.

What do you dislike?

As a global organization, Influitive's infrastructure doesn't adequately support language preferences and the email automation functions aren't suitable for all time zones. We've needed to make adjustments and workarounds in order to serve our diverse client base best.

Getting acts of customer advocacy has been a challenge for our organization, and that has been helped with Influitive. Now, we can get clients to volunteer themselves instead of having to go to our Sales teams, who need to be focused on selling vs. finding advocates for us.

Influitive review by Liz P.
Liz P.

"Influitive will ROCK your Marketing World!"

What do you like best?

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Influitive for years! I heard about it about five years ago, used it for two and plan to roll it out at my new company Five9 in Q1 2018. Love this product as it lets me scale my program beyond anything I could do on my own! Also it’s amazing because it helps with so many aspects of marketing from references, reviews, content creation, social and so much more! Hugely valuable and HIGHLY recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd change or recommend! The product, team and management have been fantastic to work with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Influitive AdvocateHub and highly recommend it to everyone we I meet! When I originally signed up I knew it could be beneficial but it has exceeded my expectations 10x more. It's a powerful tool that can benefit almost every marketing department. It impacts everything from demand generation, to social media, to amplification of your company's awareness.

At Mitel our biggest challenges were : (1) Establish the company’s new brand in the marketplace and (2)

Develop internal buy in to spread the Mitel message via social media and (3) Generate high-quality referral leads to fuel Mitel’s growth.

The program has far exceeded our expectations. We’ve been able to engage our employees with a few clicks of a button and have complete buy-in for our new brand rolling out across

the world. It’s fantastic! Because of this buy-in, we’ve been able to generate more than

800 referrals and our employees are taking more than 140,000 social media actions to spread our message. Meanwhile, thousands of acts of gifts of recognition have gone out automatically to recognize the Champions’ contributions. All this in just 6 months since launch. Besides the referrals, those happened in two months!

Influitive review by Sandy T.
Sandy T.

"Achieved Double & Triple First Month’s Goals in 10 Days"

What do you like best?

I am both an end user and administrator of an AdvocateHub. As an end user I love how much fun it is to participate in an advocate hub. As an administrator of my company's hub, I love how easy it was to implement (I think we did it in 3 weeks), how easy it is to use, how addictive and fun it is to create new challenges that help the company achieve specific goals.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike, but one feature I'd like to see added is a preview of the hub as an advocate would see it.

We implemented our advocate hub to improve both our customer community site and reference program.

On our previous community site there was minimal traffic and almost no engagement from customers or employees. By incentivizing advocates to return regularly, we have seen a HUGE jump in traffic and engagement.

With our previous reference program, the process of identifying advocates and obtaining participation was a time-consuming process that required going through sales or services teams. Now we can reach out directly to customers, ask them to participate in various reference activities and allow them to self-select those they are willing to do.

Our advocate hub has also helped us improve employee advocacy. Participation had been steadily declining. With our advocate hub, more employees share more content because it's easy to do and they can work toward a reward they choose from the options available.

During the first 10 days that our advocate hub was live, we achieved double and triple some of our monthly goals.

Influitive review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Influitive's Advocate Hub Helps Me Drive Results for My Organization and Mobilize Advocates "

What do you like best?

Influitive's Advocate Hub is easy to use and helps me engage my customers in a meaningful way. Best of all, Influitive is committed to my success and is more of a partner than a vendor. The tool helps us communicate with our customers in a meaningful way and reward them for everything that they do for our business. Not only can we provide tools and resources to help customers with our product but we can drive measurable results by building out testimonials, a reference pool, and revenue through referrals.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't think that there's anything I dislike about the Advocate Hub.

When I implemented the Advocate Hub, I was looking to implement an advocate marketing plan that would drive referral revenue and generate authentic marketing content. I've been able to meet my goals in terms of marketing content and have also managed to drive revenue for our business as a result of referrals.

Influitive review by Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.

"A fun way to get to know your customers"

What do you like best?

I love the creative ideas from the challenge templates to the challenges I participate in as part of the Influitive VIP advocate hub (I learn a lot from using the product as a consumer). I really love getting to know our customers on a different level. I have built a lot of relationships with customers and have been able to offer customer service in a different way...having an advocate hub is an additional touch point to show customers some love & be there when they need us.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of how advocates are imported. I think there is a much better way to do it however, in the months since I have taken over the program, Influitive has already made a lot of improvements. I believe this is something they will fix in the near future.

Influitive provides another outlet for our customers to reach out to us (other than when they have issues/complaints). We are able to build relationships on an individual basis - getting to know them better as people, not just customers. It's a whole new level of trust and support.

Influitive review by Kristin M.
Kristin M.

"A must-have for Advocate Marketers and their team!"

What do you like best?

Influitive is a great tool for getting to know all of your customer base and maintaining consistent contact with them. I especially love how the platform helps me identify customers who fly just under the radar. We all know who our most stellar and vocal customers are, and they often get the credit, are placed in the spotlight, etc. Influitive provides Customer Marketers the opportunity to give unrecognized customers the chance to prove themselves as advocates.

In addition, the gamification encourages customers to perform acts of advocacy for us without it feeling like a burden. Customers post on social media, answer questions about product feedback, and volunteer for blog posts or case studies without it being a huge ask.

What do you dislike?

I've had a few problems with the platform being buggy or not saving challenges, but Influitive Support is always extremely helpful. I also wish the platform was more organized. It can be overwhelming to look at all of the Challenges I've created and not be able to put them into folders.

Identifying our best (and sometimes unrecognized) advocates; rewarding and recognizing customers; connecting customers to each other to improve their own careers and more deeply connect them with our product.

Influitive review by Krystal M.
Krystal M.

"Up to date and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple challenges that we are allowed to complete at all times. The challenges change often so that we learn something new about our company consistently. I like that discussion boards are open to all teachers, and there are well over 10,000 teachers in my company.

What do you dislike?

When we first started with Hutong, our company's specific Influitive AdvocateHub, it was very confusing how to earn badges, coins and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and I like that you can connect with other people in your company all around the world.

Learning new things about my company. They make very interesting posts about the Chinese culture that I would have never known. It also allows others to post questions or problems that they have, so I can search for problems that I may be having as well and see if there is a solution to the problem prior to contacting our company.

Influitive review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Great SaaS product for community engagement"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite parts of AdvocateHub is how quickly we can engage our community with new content. This could be information on new product features, highlighting star members of our community, providing educational materials, or asking for product feedback.

Also, Influitive's support team is amazing. They have always been extremely helpful and knowledgable for any situation I've needed their help with.

What do you dislike?

Currently the sorting/layout of Challenge administration is a bit clunky and requires adding keywords in the Challenge names to help find certain things. But, I do know that they are working on new features in this area and I look forward to future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been very satisfied with every Influitive employee I have worked with. They are an outstanding company with great people!

We wanted to augment our existing community functions with a way to engage with our customers virtually with fun and educational activities. Influitive allows us to have a regular interaction with our most involved customers so we can get them any materials they need and also bring a bit of our corporate culture to them.

Influitive review by Margaux N.
Margaux N.

"Effective. Fun. Gets Advocacy Results."

What do you like best?

The results. Using Influitive has exceeded expectations when it comes to advocacy reach. The platform design is easy to use and beautiful, with lots of back end reporting that helps me track success and show stats and progress to management.

The ease of use for both admins and advocates is key: the platform is easy to navigate, easy to learn, and easy a cinch to pull data from.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. I don't need as many feature updates as they provide (but I'll take too much info over not enough).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pricey, but the ROI for Marketing is tremendous. The use cases are endless. I've actually been able to find value for Marketing, Client Services, Product Marketing, and Development departments. If you're willing to put in the time up front to kick it off well and then maintain it, this can really be a game changer.

I've used Influitive to reach out for advocates to participate in customer case studies, videos, product beta testing, reviews, speak at events with us, and much more. I've also used it as a knowledge base for customers-- it's where I'll post news that isn't important enough to justify an email, but is a "good to know." Influitive lets you build out different sections on the hub so you can segment challenges based on topic.

Influitive review by Laura O.
Laura O.

"Great tool for customer marketing"

What do you like best?

The platform is really easy to use for both start up and maintenance. They offer a wide variety of templates for those starting out, which is a great source for idea generation. The ability to interact with our customers year-round, keeping them both engaged and feeling valued is a huge benefit to the platform. We've seen tremendous value and uptick in customer engagement and positive feedback since taking the Influitive platform back in-house.

What do you dislike?

At times we have had little bugs from time to time in reporting and notifications. Though there are a few issues here, the support staff is always quick to respond and very helpful and professional.

A centralized place for our customers to land for insider information and related content sharing. We've had an easier time communicating with our customers and keeping them engaged, informed and feeling valued throughout the year.

Influitive review by Tintri H.
Tintri H.

"A Must Have"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, hands down. Influitive is a great product for advocate marketing and advocacy. There are other products that can partially do what Influitive does but no other products do exactly everything that Influitive does. It just works! You're able to really get to know your customers through challenges that you issue and also get feedback about their experience within your hub as well as your product. You get the gamification side of things but you can make it as serious or as fun as you'd like.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd change or recommend. Support is extremely helpful and responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone that would benefit from it. Reach out to your coach as much as you can because they are definitely great. If you're looking at advocate marketing, Influitive is your number one go to.

A ton of reviews, reference calls, and referrals have been driven through Influitive. A lot of content generated through the hub such as testimonials and quotes have been shared via our social media accounts.

Influitive review by Blake W.
Blake W.

"An excellent tool for advocate engagement"

What do you like best?

It gamifies advocate engagement to the point where it's not too "cheesy" on their end. Participation feels organic and can be as serious or fun as you want it to be. I feel this was something other vendors attempted but could never do as well.

What do you dislike?

It's a growing vendor so there can still be a few dents in the software here and there. Targeting and uploading content can sometimes take a bit of time at certain points in the day but nothing that has hindered us so far.

We use our AdvocateHub as a tool for references/reference requests. It gives our customer advocates a chance to raise their hand for participation in PR campaigns, reference calls, thought leadership, etc. Where before, we were having to manually reach out via email or phone call. Now the feeling of certain advocates being "burnt out" no longer exists and we can gamify participation so that they enjoy the experience.

Influitive review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"The Best Tool For Uncovering Your Brand's Biggest Advocates!"

What do you like best?

The ability to create a community with our customers. We have learned A LOT from them. We are able to discover what their likes and dislikes are, what tools they need to get their job done efficiently and how our product can be enhanced to fulfill those desires. By uncovering who is a "super fan" of our product allows us to leverage those customers for marketing materials and to assist sales with webinars. With Influitive, we are able to create a more meaningful relationship with our customers, and since renewals are huge for our company, it helps us to retain these customers.

What do you dislike?

Some technical issues from time to time, but they are constantly updating and working towards any issues.

Since we are a technology company, we don't have the face to face interaction with our customers on a regular basis, so with Influitive, we are able to create a deeper relationship and community. Our Advocates truly love their experience with the Hub!

Influitive review by Brittney C.
Brittney C.

"Fun for both clients and administrators!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Influitive provides ways for us to connect with our clients aside from emails and newsletters. It's a fun way for them to engage with the company and it's easy for us to use. The features also allow you to be very strategic in the way that you provide incentives from your clients. You can even group certain clients together based on criteria and target your activities to include or exclude them.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to reach out to clients who are not enrolled in Influitive yet. I also find a lot of the integrations to be difficult to implement and the training videos that really don't help with the details. However, my rep Tom is always super helpful and knows the platform like the back of his hand!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the coaches as much as you can because they'll help you get the most out of the platform. There are so many features and capabilities to use and you'll really get the most bang for your buck by utilizing as many as you can - especially of it will help you achieve your marketing/client engagement goals.

We are solving engagement and event attendance issues with Influitive. Now that we have a platform to both promote events and social media while rewarding clients for attendance and engagement, we have seen an increase in overall client social media engagement and event attendance. It also helps that we can request feedback from clients on the best times for events, best topics to cover that are relevant to their roles, etc.

Influitive review by Ray L.
Ray L.

"Scale your advocacy efforts with Influitive"

What do you like best?

Everything about Influitive has been great so far:

• the application is easy to use

• onboarding was quick

• the coaching has been helpful in setting goals and hitting those goals

• support is responsive, helpful and friendly

What do you dislike?

Influitive is not inexpensive, but you are getting a top-notch product and service

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a holistic solution to advocacy, Influitive is the answer.

Influitive make building real relationships with your best customers easy. By gamifying the experience, customers provide reviews, referrals, and references for your company in a way that is engaging and rewarding for them, and you get the benefit of all those activities for your company.

Think about something you want a customer to do for you: product feedback, usability session, beta-test, customer advisory board, voice of the customer programs...Influitive makes all of that a snap.

Seeing tremendous ROI after using it for a year and will see more to come as we are a SaaS company.

Influitive review by DĂ©rick S.
DĂ©rick S.

"A Must For Inbound Marketing!"

What do you like best?

They have a large library of resources to assist you to create new content and to use their tools. They also have coaches that help you define goals and more importantly to reach them! Regarding the AdvocateHub, it is perfect to build a community with your customers and build a relationship with them. It makes communication easier to receive feedback, create case studies as well as contacting possible advocates. With their own personal AdvocateHub VIP you can use the product from a customer's point of view. It gives you ideas, teach you about the product and provide a great understanding of the platform.

What do you dislike?

Administrator user interface is not always intuitive and it can be hard to find navigate. However, you can easily search in their gigantic library of tips and tricks to find whatever you need. Their mobile app also needs to be updated. I have heard they are working on it, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest contacting them! Their customer service is incredible and they are going to assist you with any questions you have and will surely tell you if Influitive is a good match for your organization or not.

We were looking for something to create a special community for our users. Inbound Marketing is all about creating relation and building a customer loyalty and Influitve has helped us to achieve it. AdvocateHub is the perfect tool to create this community, manage it and maintain the customer relationship.

Influitive review by Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.

"Great tool for customer centric organizations! "

What do you like best?

Influitive has helped us to capture the voice of the customer and maintain our organization's customer centric values. We've been able gain access to product feedback, industry insights, and source various types of references. As we continue to grow the program, the ability to target segmented groups will be vital to our success.

What do you dislike?

Without having multiple instances, it's difficult to run a global program in local languages.

As we roll out to our other countries, we will need to think of creative solutions as work-arounds to accommodate for the gap in supporting multiple languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Advocacy hubs require a lot of investment on a daily / weekly basis to allow for success. Be sure that before you launch, you are prepared to invest the time, otherwise the launch will be less successful.

We are able to offer a channel to our customers which allows them to:

- pose questions to fellow customers

- join targeted peer to peer conversations

- find product updates & company news

- share product feedback

- track advocacy actions & be rewarded for their actions

From all of these, are are able to run reports to measure the success of the program.

Influitive review by Tracy S.
Tracy S.

"AdvocateHub is Extremely Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to use. The ability to gamify asking customers to perform acts of advocacy is brilliant. The Influitive Training, Client Success and Onboarding teams are very experienced and helpful. They are continually sharing best practices with us to help us meet our program goals.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is a bit complex and not super easy to use. This is the only complaint that I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot make a bad decision investing in the Influitive AdvocateHub. Have a clear set of objectives that you want to achieve with the technology. It is a great technology with a great team behind it.

Customer engagement, increasing brand awareness and generating referrals from our existing customers. We are in the early stages of launching our program, however, we have seen significant interest from our customers to join the program.

Influitive review by User in Computer Software

"Gamification with Influitive is taking strides in the marketing world."

What do you like best?

That the program is well structured with a clean design. It makes reviews and referrals easy for customers to engage with in a fun way. Gamification with Influitive is taking strides in the marketing world.

What do you dislike?

Parts of the layout seems repetitive. The social sharing and some of the other options could get cumbersome for users who would clog their feeds with our content making it seem less like advocacy and more like just a way to earn points. Gamification has a very fine line of true advocates and people trying to earn points, money, or swag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Influitive can be expensive, but it's worth the price. Look at what you're aiming to accomplish, and the resources while evaluating the program.

To gain more fans of the company and engage them with our brand. It helps with keeping the company current in the customer's eyes, and introduces them to our new products, news, and possibility of cross selling

Influitive review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Buggy and terrible for companies who want to scale an advocacy program."

What do you like best?

Influitive is helpful in that it gives you a platform to post challenges and then approve them for points which you can reward your advocates with. There aren't many software options for this and theirs is one of the most inclusive on the market. Their support team has always tried hard to help me with issues I've had.

What do you dislike?

Influitive is SUPER buggy. I get errors for random things nearly every time I use it. On top of that, it's really hard to automate or scale anything in Influitive. For example - you can't bulk select challenges to edit, approve, delete, move, etc... So so time consuming!

I'd also argue that the automation features are lacking when it comes to challenge approval. So much of it requires manually reading/reviewing and approving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ok for small businesses - but really rough for a large or growing company.

Trying to find a way to incentivize actions and then measure/reward them. It gives us a place to do this to some extent.

Influitive review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"A great tool to help with advocacy"

What do you like best?

The concept is a cool one that resonates with our customers. They tend to want to add some fun to their day to day and interactions at work and Influitive helps promote this.

You can use the tool to drive any and all kinds of positive behaviors from your customers. This means that there is so much you can do with the software that can benefit so many areas of your business.

I also had a great experience working with the team at Influitive. They are a great business partner.

What do you dislike?

It requires a larger investment in time than anticipated as you become a victim of your success, there is always more you can do.

Some aspects are still limited (eg. integration with CRM requires more work than anticipated and the reporting from Influitive can be better)

We are using Influitive to automate our existing rewards program and tap into a large customer base. This allows us to identify new advocates, better nurture those who are already advocates and to better organize the content we create for and with them.

Influitive review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Influitive makes Customer Advocacy Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of collecting information from advocates without having to call/email.

What do you dislike?

Not much, it's great! When viewing challenges in the advocate view you see everything, rather than identifying which target group you'd like to view. Example: What does it look like for VIP group/ CIO group/ Starter group, etc.

At the launch of this program we only had a handle on about 20% of our customer base. Influitive allows us to reach out and collect information from hundreds of advocates without the need to email. We are at the beginning phase of our roll out but we already have referrals submitted, NPS scores, and feedback from our customers.

Influitive review by Administrator

"Great for having conversations with your customers!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the platform is to use. It's super user friendly and this makes training others in our business a smoother process. I love hearing from customers inside the hub and getting their feedback. It's a fantastic tool to build relationships with clients outside of the sales team and the sales cycle.

While the initial set up can be time consuming, connecting to your SFDC etc. the day-to-day running of the platform is super user friendly. Influitive's own platform gives you campaign and challenge ideas which is really helpful too.

What do you dislike?

If it had the ability to plug in different languages that would make expanding it across our business much easier. At the moment, areas of the platform are hard coded to English which is not ideal for a global business.

We built a library of references which teams use for RFPs. We also built a large library of case studies to showcase how our clients are using our products.

If churn is an issue for your company, the Influitive platform, let's you talk to your customers outside of the sales cycle and find out what the issue is before they get to a point where they want to leave or not renew their contract. While the platform let's you find your biggest advocates, it also helps you find any unhappy customers, giving you the chance to discuss their pain points with them and hopefully rectify this. It really allows you to offer that top customer service to your customers.

Influitive review by Jenny B.
Jenny B.

"Great For Reviews But Make Sure You Have Clean Data"

What do you like best?

We easily identified new advocates and were able to get engagement from customers who had not been on our radar before. We also were able to easily source testimonials, online reviews, and case studies at scale. It's an easy system to learn and maximize.

What do you dislike?

Our data wasn't clean which was difficult. Since the only identifier for users is email, we ran into difficulties with people using personal emails vs work emails and some of our Salesforce data not being accurate, which led to awkward moments with our own customers during the invitation processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure your data is clean. We integrated our system with Salesforce and unfortunately our data wasn't super clean. This lead to some advocates being invited with different names tied to the email in Salesforce, or other weird instances. This data integration became a huge headache and limited how many of our customers could use the AdvocateHub. In the end, we only had a very small segment of our overall customer base using the system, which made the cost hard to justify.

Easily added on average 5-6 new online reviews a month to different review websites and outperformed our competitors on positive reviews, we were able to get some feedback from customers on product updates and UE testing, and we also were able to get testimonials and case studies from customers easily.

Influitive review by Jolie D.
Jolie D.

"Great App for every VIPKID Teacher"

What do you like best?

This app is an extension app for businesses and groups. It lets me see my VIPKID Hutng Teacher challenges, points, and rewards easily without having to log into the website to use it dally.

What do you dislike?

There is a running total of challenges and notifications, and I don’t know how to clear it. I would like to be able to clear and reset my notifications number after I’ve finished with a challenge, or read a notification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely need this as a teacher who wants to earn Huting challenge points to get rewards!

Ease of use and early notification of new challenges to earn points first if they are time sensitive or limited to number of associates that can get a certain reward.

Influitive review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Fun and engaging platform for employee interaction"

What do you like best?

My company uses this software to reward employees for participating in community discussions, share links and push updates. It rewards participation and points are accumulated for prizes. I find myself checking the platform several times per week to complete challenges. I enjoy the service and it's great software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform does not give assigned points right away. You share a link or answer a question, and it shows "complete" but the points are not added. Most challenges have deadlines and are not available after a set time (3-4 days), so I like to see the challenge disappear and be completely finished before I move on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure why my company picked this service, but I enjoy it very much. It's a highly-social community board and reward system for pushing notifications. As a user, I am having fun engaging with the company and I feel that the company listens to our responses. I can't imagine another way to interact in a large-scale business so it's great or us!

It offers a way to interact with community and learn new things about the company. I can answer survey questions and it goes directly to the community department. It's a great way to support and serve a large employee base.

Influitive review by User

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

This product has hooked me, it makes it easier for me to expand my small business, and give it the strength to keep growing. helps me with marketing, references and reviews between clients and associates, and especially in social networks. the platform is very intuitive, dynamic and fun. Advocates of advocateHub are the best of the entire platform.

What do you dislike?

I can not complain, the whole team is well connected, good communication and work, thanks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally. I think it's a costly product, but it's worth the sacrifice, for the great marketing they have, if you're really delivered to your customers is the best investment you can make, you will not regret it.

We wanted to increase our functions and interact with our customers, attract much more to our culture, we managed to get ahead of our customers and closer the viculos that unite us through videos, product testing and comments about our events. This platform allows us to create several sections with challenges to know and make known our brand.

Influitive review by Christina Z.
Christina Z.

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

I was skeptical at first, but this platform really does work! It helps get people involved with your brand and the gamification keeps them coming back again and again. Promoting new content, letting your best customers learn about your newest offerings, getting your best references in one place and making sure they don't get fatigued...and so much more!

What do you dislike?

The software could be more customized, if I don't want to send certain emails I wish I could uncheck a box and make that possible. Since it's a relatively new technology, I'm sure they'll reach this level of customization soon.

Getting content to the people who are most interested and letting them know how to better use our products and services.

Influitive review by Eileen Q.
Eileen Q.

"Great Customer Advocacy Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and maintain, engaging for customers, valuable for gathering customer feedback and Salesforce integration. The product has been invaluable in reducing the time it takes to secure a reference for Sales -- from day(s) to hours)

What do you dislike?

The Discussions are could be more seamlessly integrated, the quiz functionality could be more robust, and I wish the match categories were easier to search for targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product definitely fit our needs and the support and coaching for on boarding has been outstanding. Careful planning up front is key and will reduce the number of issues you have down the road.

We increased our customer engagement, increased the number of reviews on various review sites, and we've gathered valuable feedback.

Influitive review by Clay M.
Clay M.

"Turn your customers into full-fledged brand advocates!"

What do you like best?

AdvocateHub allows our organization to engage with our customers in a new, innovative way! It's easy to use, the team at Influitive is extremely supportive/helpful, and our customers love using it! There are also lots of reporting tools that allow us to effectively track our KPIs. We're able to get creative when thinking about new ways to engage our advocates. With such a large company, it's often hard for our customers to feel truly connected to our brand--Influitive helps to solve this!

What do you dislike?

There are still some features that the team at Influitive are working through, but really this just shows how the team is always working to improve the software. There are so many reporting options that it can sometimes become a little overwhelming/confusing, but the Influitive teams does everything they can to educate their users about these options. Not too much to complain about here.

We looked to gain valuable product feedback from our customers while also providing tools for them to improve their everyday lives. The AdvocateHub also allows us to amplify our marketing messages through our customers' own networks.

Influitive review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Customer Marketing Made Easy by Influitive"

What do you like best?

Influitive has been instrumental in our customer marketing efforts. Prior to Influitive, the only lines of personal communication we had with customers was via account managers. Now, we have an open community where we can watch educators discuss important topics, answer each others questions, and share best practices.

This exclusive community offers opportunities to enhance the way our customers learn, grow and reap the benefits of being a DreamBox Learning educator.

Also, my coach, Phillipe has been instrumental in supporting us through our launch and ongoing.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to view the customers Influitive from the advocates view to be able to better understand what the experience is as a specific user or as part of a specific group.

We now have the relationship and opportunity to extend and improve our renewals and expansions, as well as accessing new strategies for our extended services, such as Professional Development. We now have the opportunity to easily collect testimonials, quotes, stories, guest blog posts, round up blog posts, online reviews, and so much more.

Influitive review by Janeen H.
Janeen H.

"Great place to connect"

What do you like best?

The think I like the best is the discussions and how I am able to search to find specific topics I am looking for. It is easy to add comments and reply to comments made by others. I also like how it is a mobile app and I can access it on my phone easily. It is very easy to scroll down the discussions to find what I am looking for. I also like how I can track my progress on achieving awards. I enjoy having access to what others in the community feel is important to them. Because the teachers with VIPKID all work remotely we don't have the opportunity to have 'office meetings' to share ideas, challenges, etc. and this app helps us to connect with each other.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that there is anything that I really dislike yet as I am still learning how to use it and search and exploring the different features available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the necessary time learning how two use it and exploring the different options and features.

connecting customers to information shared by other customers. Ability to search and find solutions without having to send emails or call company

Influitive review by Julianna T.
Julianna T.

"Communicate with customers like never before"

What do you like best?

The support is awesome. They are very responsive whenever I have general questions or encounter any issues. The platform is fairly easy to navigate through and has an aesthetically pleasing appearance. They are also helpful and willing to help plan and brainstorm ideas for your hub with you.

What do you dislike?

Just a few minor technical glitches, and wish I could manage old/new challenges and advocates easier.

Being able to interact with customers instantly, and show them we are valuing their feedback and participation. We have been able to get material for case studies and even ask for customers to speak at our events through our Influitive Hub.

Influitive review by Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.

"Communication All done via the Internet"

What do you like best?

A simple way to gain information, search topics, request help and communicate with both staff and other users. This site is great for finding all relevant guidelines, rules, standards, as well as housing a forum for the community of teachers to interact, ask questions and share information. Love the ease of sending tickets and the many drop down boxes to specify the topic.

What do you dislike?

It's not always user friendly, and sometimes a lengthy play of the site is required to find the desired information or topic. Sometimes need to go through multiple links to find the exact page one is looking for.B

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be overwhelmed by the wealth of information. It will take some time to be acquainted with the site, but once you have spent time familiarizing yourself with the different sections, you will discover the ease of use and the many different functions it serves.

Being able to access a number of ideas, topics, guidelines, clauses, expectations within an easy search. Being able to request help, submit a question, and contact others with a simple form. Also allows easy communication among teachers as well as a search for past discussions and questions.

Influitive review by Tina M.
Tina M.

"Hutong for VIPKid"

What do you like best?

It's a great place for me to keep up to date on what is going on with VIP Kid from my smart phone. I don't always have time to check the Hutong when I am sitting at my computer, but can quickly see what is going on through my phone. VIPKid sends updates and information, as well as challenges and a discussion board, through the Hutong (on Influitive AdvocateHub), so it keeps me updated of important info.

What do you dislike?

It is often difficult to navigate through the discussion boards.

I can keep up to date on the latest from VIPKid and make sure I know all changes/updates to help me do my best job!

Influitive review by Carly S.
Carly S.

"Taking Advocacy to a Whole New Level"

What do you like best?

Influitive has created a user-friendly platform that allows for our advocates to engage with us in an easy and fun way. We get nothing but praise from our "Champions" (what we call our advocates) on a daily basis of how much they love the program. Creating challenges is a seamless process and our coach at Influitive is always there when we need her advice or expertise. I also love the Support Wizards at Influitive, they are super responsive and never fail to solve my problems.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that I would like to see added in the hub, such as posting to Twitter with a picture attached from a challenge. Also, I would love to be able to see the advocate view from a particular user's perspective. However, Influitive is always making updates that make the experience more intuitive and user- friendly so I am excited to see what they come up with next!

Influitive gives us a platform to share content, spread our message, and reward our "Champions" for working on our behalf. It allows us to make sure that our best customers are not being overused for favors such as taking a reference call, hosting a webinar, participating in a customer story or video, etc. We use the hub to connect with our Champions and gather their feedback on our products and services.

Influitive review by Amanda S.
Amanda S.

"The new wave of marketing"

What do you like best?

It allows you to be really creative, and it's fun to come up with challenges/campaigns. Also a great platform for getting to know your customers a little better.

What do you dislike?

It can take a bit of time investment to make the program worth it, but once you have that down, I think it does pay off in the long run.

Influitive helps to automate parts of advocate marketing, while making it fun for me as the marketer, and our customers! It's helped us to engage and delight our customers, while getting things like more reviews and referrals.

Influitive review by Heather P.
Heather P.

"Best Customer Advocacy Tool"

What do you like best?

With Influitive, we are able to easily manage, track and scale our customer advocacy platform. We have seen tremendous results from increased referrals, case studies/testimonials and references. This tool allows us to create lifetime value with our customers, resulting in customers who are more sticky and loyal. We get to know them better, know their likes and dislikes, give them sneak peek access to our upcoming product releases and use their feedback for product enhancements. This solution has been a win-win for us and allows us to measure our Marketing efforts. Any department can be involved to help make the program more successful.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I really dislike, but the tool is constantly evolving and new enhancements keep rolling out. We are expecting some new functionality to make it even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an army of advocates that you can reach 24/7 to help with your Marketing efforts, you need this program. You can prove ROI and save time from all the back-and-forth emails.

We were unable to quickly find referenceable customers for the sales team before we implemented Influitive. We were using a spreadsheet and did not know day to day which customers to reach out to without going through their account managers. Now we can fulfill reference requests and find customers who want to participate in case studies or write a testimonial on behalf of PGi. Our referral and review numbers have skyrocketed and we've even had a closed sale come out of a referral from our advocate hub.

Influitive review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Good Advocate"

What do you like best?

Gamification concept is very good and allows you to have fun while adding value in social networking arena around the solution or product areas you ate working with.

What do you dislike?

Does not work well with IE browser, Have had some issues getting the clicks to appear on the screen, keeps asking me to re-login. Meant for iOS & works great on iPhone.

Getting the community audience to participate in our programs. We have seen a good amount of participation but only at the top levels, e.g. only 2 percent of the group actually are active.

Influitive review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Influitive results were better than expected"

What do you like best?

Influitive is very user friendly. From creating challenges that encourage customer action to viewing reports on your success, Influtive just works.

What do you dislike?

When deploying any new piece of software, there will always be integration challenges. We certainly had ours but Influitive was extremely helpful to make sure we were deployed successfully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll still need to put forth the effort to ensure success. Don't expect a flip the switch approach but if you put in the time, the results are phenomenal.

Reference calls and case studies were the main reasons for partnering with Influitive. Since implementing, we've reduced the amount of time it takes to secure a reference call by 80%, and have published multiple case studies.

Influitive review by Hillary F.
Hillary F.

"Spreading the word about your company"

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind AdvocateHub, it is a brilliant concept with your customers and you in mind. It is easy to learn how to use as an administrator and running it won't take up all your time. Running the hub is not my main position, but I am still able to make time for it everyday of the week.

What do you dislike?

It seems to only be successful if you have a specific demographic of advocates. If your customers have more time on their hands or if they are at the computer all day this is great for them. However, my customers are not. Most of them are Store Operations Managers for Retailers so they are in the store/on the floor most of the day. This leads to low engagement.

We are getting our name and reputation out there more. We have been able to get some online reviews that we didn't before so this has been helpful.

Influitive review by Alec P.
Alec P.

"You can achieve great results if you put the time into it"

What do you like best?

Influitive has a ton of customization and once you learn the ins and outs (don't worry, their onboarding is extensive) you'll be reaching out and communicating with customers in no time. The product takes a fair amount of time to set up due to the fact that you need to create challenges, decide on rewards and then work with a customer success type team to gather a list of customers.

Getting them in the product the first time and exciting them is key so making sure you have an engaging, but easy flow for them to grow their involvement over time (while appropriately rewarding them) will be the largest project in the beginning.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to engage by committee. You'll need to set roles for each person (if you're lucky enough to have more than one). Someone could take community management, another to work on rewards and another reporting, but it's difficult for one to handle while still getting the full use out of the software.

It's definitely a medium risk, high reward type product. You need to constantly engage the customers in order to keep the feedback loop open.

We originally implemented the program to help us better understand our dichotic audience (developers and IT). Understanding the difference between the two and what each truly cared about. We had good insight into one side already but needed to better differentiate our offering.

Influitive review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Influitive is life changing for you and for your advocates. "

What do you like best?

It's so much fun to be the admin of an influitive hub. So much benefit to our admins, teachers and us! Most especially the engagement I get to have with these folks every day, it's truly the best.

What do you dislike?

Zero things. It's wonderful! I would recommend it to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatever you do, do not try to roll out in 2 weeks. Wanted to cry. It was really rough. Take the recommended 45+ days to complete your hub, trust me.

It is much easier to connect with a large group of very passionate people. We have gotten many referrals, reviews, thousands of social clicks, hundreds of testimonials, etc.

Influitive review by Monika G.
Monika G.

"Reaching new heights with Influitive!"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best is that you can directly reach out to your customers on a different level, more informal and personal.

The platform is very user friendly and easy to use. Not to mention the support we are getting from Influitive on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that we are facing is that all notification e-mails from the platform are landing into the recipient's junk e-mail folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to your Advocate Marketing Influitive is your best choice. They enroll new features monthly based on the feedback that we, the administrators give, the Support team is the best and all issues are addressed immediately.

We get valuable feedback on our products, references and content that is 100% customer generated. We published two eBooks with the help of our advocates.

Learn more about Influitive AdvocateHub

Influitive AdvocateHub Videos

Learning about Influitive AdvocateHub?

* We monitor all Influitive AdvocateHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.