Influitive AdvocateHub

Influitive AdvocateHub

AdvocateHub helps B2B marketers capture customer enthusiasm and use it to turbocharge marketing and sales efforts.

Work for Influitive AdvocateHub?

Learning about Influitive?

Influitive AdvocateHub Reviews

Ask Influitive a Question
Showing 202 Influitive reviews
Influitive review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

The Gold Standard for Advocate Marketing

What do you like best?

There's two things that I love about Influitive AdvocateHub. First of all, the platform is intuitive and easy to use. In my case this is a customer facing platform that our customers are logging in to, so it's important that Influitive AdvocateHub represents our brand well. And I'm pleased to report that it's passed the test with flying colors. The response from our customers is that the AdvocateHub is simple, easy to use, and fun. Second of all, with Influitive you're not only signing up for a scalable platform that will help your customer and advocate marketing grow, but you're signing on with a team of advocates for your own program's success. From sales, to customer success, to support, to Marketing, everyone I've interacted with at Influitive has been supportive, helpful, and a delight to work with. They are advocates for their customers - what more could you ask for?

What do you dislike?

I really can't complain. AdvocateHub has been a success since we implemented in 2014. If there is one area that could use improvement it's probably in terms of responsive design and making the experience on mobile and tablets as great as the experience is on laptops. The good thing about the Influitive team though is that if you provide feedback, they're team usually gets to working on an improvement - they're great about listening to their customers and constantly making improvements to the AdvocateHub!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a scalable platform to manage your advocate marketing program, Influitive is the Gold Standard in my opinion. Scalability is one of the biggest benefits of Influitive, so whether you're a small, medium, or enterprise business, Influitive will take your customer marketing to the next level. Influitive AdvocateHub will help you get to know your existing customers, uncover their needs, and help you be a better partner if you heed their strategic approach to customer and advocate marketing.

We have grown our client referral business, increased the amount of referenceable clients, and made receiving user generated content a breeze. While less quantifiable at the moment, we've increased satisfaction among our engaged customers by using the AdvocateHub to listen to their needs, solicit feedback, offer them VIP experiences, and keep our finger on the pulse of customer better than ever. In a SaaS business it's important to have the customer at the heart of everything you do, and AdvocateHub helps us do that quicker and easier than ever before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Influitive AdvocateHub
Influitive review by <span>Liz P.</span>
Liz P.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Influitive will ROCK your Marketing World!

What do you like best?

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Influitive for years! I heard about it about five years ago, used it for two and plan to roll it out at my new company Five9 in Q1 2018. Love this product as it lets me scale my program beyond anything I could do on my own! Also it’s amazing because it helps with so many aspects of marketing from references, reviews, content creation, social and so much more! Hugely valuable and HIGHLY recommend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd change or recommend! The product, team and management have been fantastic to work with!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Influitive AdvocateHub and highly recommend it to everyone we I meet! When I originally signed up I knew it could be beneficial but it has exceeded my expectations 10x more. It's a powerful tool that can benefit almost every marketing department. It impacts everything from demand generation, to social media, to amplification of your company's awareness.

At Mitel our biggest challenges were : (1) Establish the company’s new brand in the marketplace and (2)

Develop internal buy in to spread the Mitel message via social media and (3) Generate high-quality referral leads to fuel Mitel’s growth.

The program has far exceeded our expectations. We’ve been able to engage our employees with a few clicks of a button and have complete buy-in for our new brand rolling out across

the world. It’s fantastic! Because of this buy-in, we’ve been able to generate more than

800 referrals and our employees are taking more than 140,000 social media actions to spread our message. Meanwhile, thousands of acts of gifts of recognition have gone out automatically to recognize the Champions’ contributions. All this in just 6 months since launch. Besides the referrals, those happened in two months!

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

Influitive review by <span>Sandy T.</span>
Sandy T.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Achieved Double & Triple First Month’s Goals in 10 Days

What do you like best?

I am both an end user and administrator of an AdvocateHub. As an end user I love how much fun it is to participate in an advocate hub. As an administrator of my company's hub, I love how easy it was to implement (I think we did it in 3 weeks), how easy it is to use, how addictive and fun it is to create new challenges that help the company achieve specific goals.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike, but one feature I'd like to see added is a preview of the hub as an advocate would see it.

We implemented our advocate hub to improve both our customer community site and reference program.

On our previous community site there was minimal traffic and almost no engagement from customers or employees. By incentivizing advocates to return regularly, we have seen a HUGE jump in traffic and engagement.

With our previous reference program, the process of identifying advocates and obtaining participation was a time-consuming process that required going through sales or services teams. Now we can reach out directly to customers, ask them to participate in various reference activities and allow them to self-select those they are willing to do.

Our advocate hub has also helped us improve employee advocacy. Participation had been steadily declining. With our advocate hub, more employees share more content because it's easy to do and they can work toward a reward they choose from the options available.

During the first 10 days that our advocate hub was live, we achieved double and triple some of our monthly goals.

Influitive review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

Influitive's Advocate Hub Helps Me Drive Results for My Organization and Mobilize Advocates

What do you like best?

Influitive's Advocate Hub is easy to use and helps me engage my customers in a meaningful way. Best of all, Influitive is committed to my success and is more of a partner than a vendor. The tool helps us communicate with our customers in a meaningful way and reward them for everything that they do for our business. Not only can we provide tools and resources to help customers with our product but we can drive measurable results by building out testimonials, a reference pool, and revenue through referrals.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't think that there's anything I dislike about the Advocate Hub.

When I implemented the Advocate Hub, I was looking to implement an advocate marketing plan that would drive referral revenue and generate authentic marketing content. I've been able to meet my goals in terms of marketing content and have also managed to drive revenue for our business as a result of referrals.

Influitive review by <span>Michelle Y.</span>
Michelle Y.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

A fun way to get to know your customers

What do you like best?

I love the creative ideas from the challenge templates to the challenges I participate in as part of the Influitive VIP advocate hub (I learn a lot from using the product as a consumer). I really love getting to know our customers on a different level. I have built a lot of relationships with customers and have been able to offer customer service in a different way...having an advocate hub is an additional touch point to show customers some love & be there when they need us.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of how advocates are imported. I think there is a much better way to do it however, in the months since I have taken over the program, Influitive has already made a lot of improvements. I believe this is something they will fix in the near future.

Influitive provides another outlet for our customers to reach out to us (other than when they have issues/complaints). We are able to build relationships on an individual basis - getting to know them better as people, not just customers. It's a whole new level of trust and support.

Influitive review by <span>Kristin M.</span>
Kristin M.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

A must-have for Advocate Marketers and their team!

What do you like best?

Influitive is a great tool for getting to know all of your customer base and maintaining consistent contact with them. I especially love how the platform helps me identify customers who fly just under the radar. We all know who our most stellar and vocal customers are, and they often get the credit, are placed in the spotlight, etc. Influitive provides Customer Marketers the opportunity to give unrecognized customers the chance to prove themselves as advocates.

In addition, the gamification encourages customers to perform acts of advocacy for us without it feeling like a burden. Customers post on social media, answer questions about product feedback, and volunteer for blog posts or case studies without it being a huge ask.

What do you dislike?

I've had a few problems with the platform being buggy or not saving challenges, but Influitive Support is always extremely helpful. I also wish the platform was more organized. It can be overwhelming to look at all of the Challenges I've created and not be able to put them into folders.

Identifying our best (and sometimes unrecognized) advocates; rewarding and recognizing customers; connecting customers to each other to improve their own careers and more deeply connect them with our product.

Learn more about Influitive AdvocateHub

Influitive AdvocateHub Videos

Learning about Influitive AdvocateHub?

* We monitor all Influitive AdvocateHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.