InfoCenter

5.0

InfoCenter is a Multi Data-Repository Aggregation and Presentation Web Portal with curated user access for both internal and external users supporting a unified UI experience, lightweight configuration footprint, and unlimited connection options via custom adapters on an ā€˜as neededā€™ basis.

Work for InfoCenter?

Learning about InfoCenter?

InfoCenter Reviews

Ask InfoCenter a Question
Showing 1 InfoCenter review
InfoCenter review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"The best for your buck !!"

What do you like best?

I think I most like about this software is the ease of use !! It made it so easy to accomplish every goal that I have set and to put the info out there for my clients and I have been told and returned that is one of the best programs out there

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a single thing that I dislike about this program

Building portfolios for my employees and teaching them how to use the program helps me in tremendous amounts of ways

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InfoCenter

What Portals solution do you use?

Learning about InfoCenter?

* We monitor all InfoCenter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.