InfoFlo Software

Infoflo is an easy to use CRM that is perfect for managing relationships with your customers and contacts. It is a fully integrated contact, relationship, email, calendar, document & task management solution.

Work for InfoFlo Software?

Learning about InfoFlo?

InfoFlo Software Reviews

Ask InfoFlo a Question
Showing 73 InfoFlo reviews
InfoFlo review by Irwin M.
Irwin M.

"Does the job intended, simple to use and highly reliable synchronization routines"

What do you like best?

We needed to desperately integrate a simple to use but powerful CMS system but also knew that because of our unique workflow – we would need heavy customization for any system. Cost would also be a factor, so that is when I choose InfoFlo. Also as mentioned in dislike below - they listen to comments and will make changes to suit a larger customer base.

What do you dislike?

The software could have more configuration options that appeal to a wider base - for instance a Task notification that is based on choice of 'due' date rather than 'start' date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need someone knowledgeable to manage the administer the software

Before commenting I would like to introduce our company

Marcus & Pollack LLP (M & P) is a law firm whose principal areas of concentration involve Real Estate Tax Review and Litigation (Tax Certiorari), commercial and residential tax exemptions and abatements, Condemnation, tax planning and other areas of Municipal and State law in New York City.

We have over 3500 clients – for more info see: www.marcuspollack.com

M & P used a proprietary Property Management system called ‘CliPAD’ by Genesis systems. The

system is used to view property data such as block and lot, street address, land and building size, tax class, tax abatement information, sales data, income & expense figures and hundreds of other facts stored in a SQL database – but was not a CMS or could be used as a controlled repository. That is where InfoFlo came in.

All Properties and their relationship with the Client/ClientID needed to be synchronized from the CliPAD database into InfoFlo. The CliPAD database would act as the main collection of valuable property & related client data.

1. InfoFlo would synchronize any change to Property or Client metadata as well as the Property to ClientID relationship, etc from CliPAD to InfoFlo within one minute.

2. All related emails tagged in Outlook with a unique Property-ClientID code would automatically brought into the InfoFlo database. Anyone in the company (over 30 employees) could find out if an email was received or sent based on a specific property and/or ClientID in an instant without having to go to a particular users email InBox.

3. We also had InfoFlo develop a ‘Hot Folder’ configuration so when our QR codes (another implementation developed using ‘ecopy’ to read an embedded QR code within a document that included the unique Property-ClientID and named the file such – would be saved into the Hot Folder – InfoFlo would read the unique code and automatically ingest it into the InfoFlo Document Depot under the correct property saving thousands of manual people hours.

4. A new Phase 1 completed again without a flaw in the synchronizing routine which synchronizes the same ClientID – Property relationship from CliPAD/InfoFlo to QuickBooks Premier.

This is a major improvement over our bookkeeper using our existing FoxPro customized database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InfoFlo Software
InfoFlo review by John C.
John C.

"Custom development is buggy and customer service is lacking"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of custom programming to enhance functionality and make it more adaptable for many business use cases

What do you dislike?

Custom development is very buggy. Bug fixes introduced by custom work are not guaranteed like bug fixes from the out of box product. Just about every mainstream update and update for custom work has introduced new bugs to custom and out of the box functionality.

Customer service and account management is lacking. Recent interactions with their owner have left me extremely disappointed. Paid 10 hours of support upfront this year at a discounted rate, but owner recently got involved and told me it was a mistake to offer the option for us and he wanted to credit us the original amount and then bill us time and materials instead. Also recent discussions with the owner on how to handle upgrades contradict previous agreements with Account Team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking for out of box functionality then you are probably ok. But don't waste your time and money if you require or value custom development. No matter what they promise you in pre-sales.

CRM, Events and Mail List management.

What CRM solution do you use?

InfoFlo review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Easy to use CRM database"

What do you like best?

I love that there's only a one time fee and that I add on features as I need them. I also love the simplicity of the design and that my information stays in my possession. I've tried samples of other CRM software. The complication of those is above my needs and so complicated to set up that I end up not using them. I've used Infoflo for several months and only love it more and more.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing I dislike is my own issue. I need to upgrade the RAM on my computer because it slows everything down when it is running. I like to keep it open in the background so I can switch back and forth easily, but it uses up a lot of my computer's processing power. I knew when I purchased this computer that it was light on RAM and I would need to upgrade it at some point. Now is the time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love using this software. I recommend trying out the wonderful free trial, then start adding in extra features as you find that you need them. Once I've found that I have additional needs, they already have a solution ready for me to implement!

Keeping track of my client information and sales cycles. I'm still only using a very small portion of what the database is capable of, but I have one place where I can store client and prospect info and add fields and notes.

InfoFlo review by Mathias B.
Mathias B.

"Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality"

What do you like best?

We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…)

The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download test version and try which addon you need. Many addons are available.

We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

InfoFlo review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"InfoFlow Review"

What do you like best?

I have been using InfoFlow very extensively now for 3 days.

The email integration is very powerful.

Document management is also a strong feature.

Had been using Maximizer Entrepreneur Version 12 which is no longer supported.

InfoFlow is a strong alternative

What do you dislike?

Maximizer 12 had a feature where it would inherit the company address and phone numbers into the contacts window.

InfoFlow does not offer this feature.

Means a lot of duplicate typing of the same information.

InfoFlow tells me that they could be offering this feature shortly in an upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to learn how to use all the features properly.

Has allowed for the effective management many e-mails and other information.

Allow for more efficiency.

InfoFlo review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Easy to customize, Easy to Use, Great for Business!"

What do you like best?

Love the ease in customizing the product

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software to any business that needs all on their customer and sales information in one place that is easy to access and use. I love that the price is a an upfront cost without hidden fees or a monthly contract. The staff is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Connecting to your CRM is easy and easy to customize. I think every small and large business needs a software exactly like this.

Infoflo has solved out customer management issues greatly! Our company has multiple employees that work remotely and other CRMs was not as easy to connect to as Infoflo. The reporting tool and phone pbx system that integrates with Infoflo has made our jobs easier and productivity increase. It was easy to use and easy to integrate in everyday use. I highly recommend Infoflo!

InfoFlo review by Gary F.
Gary F.

"Finally!! A great, simple, reasonably priced but powerful to use CRM for use with Outlook"

What do you like best?

I have tried close to 10 CRM . Most are geared toward companies with 10 plus employees in multiple departments. I needed one for me that would help me manage my 7 work, volunteer, and personal domains and email. This is the first one where I can manage everything including in a single calendar and over 1,000 contacts. So simple to figure out. I needed some help with the email sync but Shai fixed it quickly and also recommended ways to speed performance and my productivity! AWESOME!

What do you dislike?

In setting up a new contact from a client's email, the default company name is the email address extension. This needs to be cleared before saving. Very minor problem but it would be preferable that the company name be left blank. I could either select from an existing account or add a new one in the blank line. Very minor problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the 30 free trial and upload your emails. So easy to use, I signed up in 1 week.

I want to manage my multiple businesses in a single CRM and database. but email using separate signatures for the business specific domain. This is the first CRM I could find that could do this key feature I need.

InfoFlo review by Laura F.
Laura F.

"Extremely efficient and easy to understand software with outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

The Employees behind this software respond immediately to your questions/concerns.

Software itself is super simple and easy to use. Demos are provided and they thoroughly walk you through the software

What do you dislike?

A couple of things just as training sessions are a little pricey in my opinion

-> Can track customers and contacts in one place

-> Awesome for creating different categories and lists of customers especially if you have more than one business/customer database

-> Can easily track payments / or easily follow up with customers

-> Email marketing, to a mass majority of contacts

InfoFlo review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"Early Impressions of using InfoFlo CRM and Project Management"

What do you like best?

I am a previous user of Goldmine CRM and Saleslogix so those are my reference points.

The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability.

You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

What do you dislike?

I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company.

There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs.

Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual"

When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the trial and test it for your particular needs. Make a list of the additional modules you will need so you have a true cost of the software. The company is very helpful in a presales environment and provided me with a demo and answered questions. I choose to schedule the demo after I had some experience with the trial.

I imported contacts and companies from Excel spreadsheets. It was simple and I was able to to it myself. If you needs are more complex the company can assist you in bring in data from a previous system.

Tracking website and SEO projects. Was using spreadsheets but InfoFlo does provide all the functionality needed to keep up with all the Company and Contact information and tracking the steps in each project. I can easily pull a list of what projects that have a particular outstanding task to complete. I can easily find the details of

InfoFlo review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Fantastic and affordable software for communicating with work colleagues on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

I work in at a satellite office for my company and I am in constant need of communicating with others in various offices throughout the state of Florida. This software helps keep my daily activities, business projects, business contacts, and companies all in one place. In addition, I can share my data with work colleagues on a daily basis. We are able to share calendars, tasks, projects, and contacts without having to pickup the phone, text, or email each other every day. This helps us organize our respective locations and not overwhelm another college with information that may not be important to them. All of us are doing business in different markets and we need to keep our Outlook inboxes and calendars for our local areas. However, we still need to communicate with one another and this software enables us to do just that.

What do you dislike?

I have not complaints about this software. I does everything I need to do without having to pay a monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to any marketing firm or business that needs to keep track of their employee's daily activities and does not want to pay a large sum of money to accomplish that goal. In addition, this software streamlines to process of data entry. When one user enters a contact or company it is there. There is no need to search through spreadsheets or call a colleague every time you need an address or email address of someone.

One of the great problems that I have been able to eliminate with this software is to organize my contacts. Previously, my Outlook and phone were cluttered with contacts and it made it extremely difficult to distinguish and find vendors, business associates, or customers. With the help of the InfoFlo category system and the Google Sync add on I am able to separate all of my contacts and organize them.

InfoFlo review by Derek S.
Derek S.

"A Great CRM - smart and simple, but everything you need"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly user friendly. Updating and customizing the system to meet your needs is simple and easy. It incorporates all of the necessities of a CRM without over complicating it.

What do you dislike?

I have worked with a lot of CRM's and can easily describe what I dislike about all of them. I've used InfoFlo for almost a month now and haven't yet found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a comprehensive CRM that is simple to set-up and use, InfoFlo is for you. It meets all of my needs and integrates so smoothly with my day to day activities.

I need a CRM to track clients, interactions, sales process, etc. but I also spend the majority of my office time on Outlook . The beauty of InfoFlo is that it feels like an extension of Outlook whereas other CRM's feel like Outlook is a connected application. With InfoFlo I use one system, that's it.

InfoFlo review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"InfoFlo is User Freiendly"

What do you like best?

Its great to have all tabs available from the home page to get access to information easily

What do you dislike?

The Task tab does not bring up the contacts phone number without secondarily bringing up the summary page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your familiar with CRM's or even if your not, take advantage of the 30 trial. It gives you ample time to get acquainted with all its features.

I'm in a retail environment. Sorting between the casual shopper and a potential buyer can be difficult. InfoFlo makes this a breeze through the task feature. I can continue to update the task date for continued dialog with the customer until the sale is achieved.

InfoFlo review by User

"Very pleased with features and functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that after years of using other crms this was ready to go out of the box. No heavy customization to get what you need the way you need it. The support team and user interface are my two biggest pros on infoflo.

What do you dislike?

Form follows functions and this is extremely functional. I suppose other crms may be more hip and fresh on the interface, i just wanted a simple clean practical crm software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just check out the trial and see for yourself

It's moving my business notes, product mix, docs, emails, photos in to a software and out of my brain to free up my mind for the bigger picture, more sales!

InfoFlo review by Andrew E.
Andrew E.

"InfoFlo CRM"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is an affordable full function CRM system that allows me to manage all aspects of my lead management and customer communication. The User Interface is outstanding, and I was able to get up and running very easily. My contacts are segmented across multiple business lines, and I can further segment contacts into various categories. This allows me to be very effective and targeted in identifying and communicating with those customers and/or leads that require my attention. The application is also fully integrated with outlook, which allows me to continue to use those outlook functions that I have grown attached to... without issue.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the software application that I dislike.

I am able to track and manage a high volume of leads. Execute targeted bulk email. Track and manage my contacts and associated communication by property (I am in the Real Estate business). Tasks are captured so nothing slips through the cracks. Leads/inquiries are segmented by properties for improved communication with the leads themselves, tenants and Realtor clients.

InfoFlo review by Neil M.
Neil M.

"Best CRM for small business"

What do you like best?

I own a small manufactures rep business and i am not a fan of having to carry all my files for all the projects that i am working on with me. With Infoflo i can link all the emails, notes, documents and contacts associates with the project and have it all in one place instead of having to search all over my computer for it. Also the staff are very knowledgeable and willing to help at any time, which is great since i am not a computer expert.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to add additional information to the sales/opportunities section like multiple documents and emails, but other than that it is a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business owner looking for an intuitive CRM software that is easy to install and delivers what it promises then this is the one for CRM for you. Great work Infoflo team.

The business problem i am trying to solve is having all my information for a project ready available in one area. I am now able to call the client and open up past notes, emails, documents, discussions and any other information on the project i need at a click of a but. The benefit is not wasting my clients or my time searching for information during a call or meeting.

InfoFlo review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Build to suit your business"

What do you like best?

The way the InfoFlo connects and communicates with other programs creates many efficiencies that we would not otherwise have. Everyday our team seems to find new way to utilize the functions within InfoFlo and helps us all to do better do our jobs and communicate large amounts of customer and product information across the company. The service and support we have received has been top level and invaluable to the success in implementing the system. The best part for us is that we continue to grow and evolve as a company the system can grow and evolve with us.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a Mac specific program (despite work around available) can be annoying and we look forward to the release of a mobile version of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial does not do the system justice. When you are able to get into the system and set it up to mirror your business you will unlock a lot of the potential for InfoFlo.

InfoFlo has been a huge help for our company as we continue to grow. Having the ability to customize and use the system in a way that best fits our business makes it feel like the system was custom built for us. The layout and functionality of the system makes it very easy to use and very easy to understand and navigate, even for our team members who are highly tech savvy.

InfoFlo review by Wayne I.
Wayne I.

"InfoFlo is central to our practice management and delivery of excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The price is very competitive and their "one time purchase" policy with updates for life along with the ability to purchase additional modules as needed is ideally suited to a growing practice like ours.

Additionally the integration with Outlook is a greatly appreciated feature.

To be able have a history all of a client’s interactions with us, whether its emails, account data or tasks on one screen is invaluable

InfoFlo has proven to be highly customizable while being user friendly. We were pleased with the extent to which we can customize the software to the specific needs of each team member.

As far as pre sales and after sales support, Shai and Eran have been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

We have been using InfoFlo for over a year and so far this is nothing to dislike.

We do have one feature request:

At this moment, the software does not have a mobile component with offline client contact and calendar data which would allow us to replace another application from another vendor that we currently have to use for our travelling staff.

InfoFlo allows us to organize and maintain up to date client and prospect data, tasks and accounting information as well as manage and assess our in house processes.

Additionally we have seen an improvement in our customer service levels. Due to InfoFlo’s integrated approach we have noted a significant reduction in time spent searching for emails, documents and other information related to clients.

Now thanks to InfoFlo we have an almost paperless office.

InfoFlo review by David E.
David E.

"Very good user friendly software, does exactly what you expect of CRM software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook,

Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM’s I’ve used

What do you dislike?

The icons are a little dated, they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that’s a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use does what it is supposed to.

The best aspect for me is that it links to Outlook and says me a lot of time ensuring everything is uptodate

InfoFlo review by John F.
John F.

"Love the CRM"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo allows the user to select the modules that best fit their company needs. Not only do they let you use the application for a 30 day trial, they actually provide you with tech support on how to use the product during this time. See FACEBOOK post:

Just purchased InfoFlo last week and have it up and running all of my previous CRM data. Once you figure out the import features using the company and categories features it is awesome. I need to give a special thanks to Shai B. for all his help. He ensured InfoFlo would meet all my needs prior to purchasing the software and he was right. This one time purchase will same me over $1200 each year. Thank you SIR!

What do you dislike?

Learning a new system. Not really an application dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a easy to use application for tracking your prospects as well as clients and policies, this application is great. I was able to use this software not only for CRM prospecting, but policy management as well for my Life/Health Business.

Thanks InfoFlo

Most importantly, I am able to organize my client data. I am an old school guy that likes having my data on my PC. The cloud is fine, but if you have internet issues, you are out of luck. I live in a small market and internet issues are the norm.

If you want to access your data while you on are the road, they offer a module for this as well.

I can't wait tell they add a module that calls my clients, sets the appointment and writes the business.................!

InfoFlo review by Jamie B.
Jamie B.

"InfoFlo Exactly what we were looking for."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Easy to set up, flexible, no need for coders on staff. We liked this product as it fit our needs on our budget.

What do you dislike?

Would get more flexibility with more complicated software. We had to take a few short cuts to get it to work the way we wanted.

Consolidated customer lists, adding task management to our day to day. Everything is so much more efficient then before.

InfoFlo review by eric w.
eric w.

"been searching to replace ms business contact manager"

What do you like best?

infoflo crm offers seamless integration with outlook ..a big plus compared to most of the web based solutions out there. Very rich in features and can purchase the wide variety of modules as needed.

The learning curve is short and the folks at Carmel are very eager to help with set up and post installation issues or questions.

The price is very competitive and their "one time purchase" policy is a rarity in the industry along with updates for life.

Shai is the best..very helpful.

What do you dislike?

they should have a reasonably priced annual subscription which would cover updates and software support.

they should have cloud access along with on premise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

buy it !

as an independent manufacturers rep. this software helps to organize clients, tasks, project management and follow ups.

a big time saver

great display when on the phone with a client...all information is at your finger tips and the search engine is fast.

InfoFlo review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Customer Support for InfFlo"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is really simple to use and provides a capability I had not found in other CRMs I have reviewed. I like the idea that it is not a monthly fee base CRM. As a small business, the monthly fee for many CRMs while reasonable for some others are expensive and this never stops. InfoFlo, you size what you need with the Add-Ons.

I needed some help in how my emails were being displayed or not displayed. I had missed an important point about how emails are brought into InfoFlo by first populating the contact if it is unknown. Shai Berliner was most excellent in helping me. InfoFlo videos do show you the proper method. I am one of those Engineers who never look at a manual to run something and this was the problem of not knowing how to populate a contact to bring new emails for that contact into Infoflo.

I am very big on Customer service and InfoFlo has provide excellent support. I highly recommend them for a best value CRM for small business.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software was linked better with QuickBooks. I will be looking forward to more integration with QuickBooks in the future.

information request overload from sales inquiries to technical support.

InfoFlo review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great CRM !"

What do you like best?

Pretty much everything so far. Its designed in an intuitive way that allows you to navigate the program easily. In my business its essential to be able to collect, store and manage a ton of information. I dont have time to be searching for a piece of information from last quarter for instance that will make the difference of me winning the business or not. Infoflo makes it easy to manage hundreds of accounts and their activity. Also, the customer service has been great!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I supposed I have spent a lot of time figuring out how to do particular functions. But the customer service is great and so far they have helped me get to know my CRM and take advantage of its features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this program to anybody looking to invest in a CRM. Its easy to use, has everything I need and not having to subscribe and pay on a monthly basis was a big factor for me. Also, these CRM programs are huge and there can be a significant learning curve. InfoFlo's great customer service has helped speed up this learning curve.

I am solving the issue of trying to keep track of a large number of accounts and a huge amount of information over long periods of time. Infoflo makes that easy. I only purchased this a couple of days ago but the benefits I will be receiving from this product are obvious. It quite simply does everything I need in an easy to use way.

InfoFlo review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Carmel Vision InfoFlo"

What do you like best?

Systematically I am looking for CRM software, which would be free or pay one-time charge. Free version stand out as being incomplete or too restrictive for normal use. Then I found InfoFlo and download the trial version and immediately saw that this is the right thing for us. Trial version is full, so that they can peacefully find out what additional modules you need. The price for the basic version is really very low, with additional modules, the price can be much higher, but it is a one-time payment and free upgrades. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. Software is stable and works flawlessly highly recommend it as a good investment.

What do you dislike?

- There is no instruction manual in pdf, only the knowledge base, which explains only the essential things.

- Updates are very frequent and do not explain what they actually update.

- There is no direct connection to Office 365 Exchange Online, just over the outlook connector.

- Licensing of additional modules is sometimes muddy, such as for automatic backup you need to buy as many licenses as users, which can be a very simple function formed a significant cost.

Finally, we have all the data, e-mails and phone numbers of customers and suppliers organized and in one place. Additional acquisitions were almost all of the additional modules which are very useful.

With infoflo save a lot of time, which was previously used to search folders and Outlook.

InfoFlo review by Deborah S.
Deborah S.

"Finally found a CRM that works within our organization"

What do you like best?

Most CRMs seem to require you to revamp your firm's workflow to accommodate their system. With InfoFlo, we were able to customize it to work within our desired flow.

What do you dislike?

When exporting reports to Excel the output needs to be manipulated into a reader friendly report but if you are comfortable with Excel, it is not a big deal.

Reduce firm risk of having certain institutional knowledge with only the relationship manager, improve information sharing with the administrative staff.

InfoFlo review by Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

"Infoflo allows our business to keep up with open jobs."

What do you like best?

We use the stages, appointments, and emails more than anything I think. It all helps us stay on track so that we don't get behind or let a customer fall between the cracks.

What do you dislike?

There was a few bugs to begin with and we ended up having to start over but since then it seems to be working great!

We sell Chiropractic equipment. The software helps us keep track of all the customer information and open orders. We have stages listed for when we send estimates, when we are waiting on payment, when we need to build the tables, when the tables ship, and a follow up stage to see how the customer likes the tables. It helps us keep track of everything so that we don not lose someone and so that we get the tables built in a timely manner. The fact that we can make an appointment to pop up as a reminder helps a lot. It's great that everyone can see all the customer emails whether you sent it originally or not. That lets us help the customers if they call in without having to ask the original sender.

InfoFlo review by Sheila S.
Sheila S.

"InfoFlo is an Integral Part of our Business"

What do you like best?

The learning curve for InfoFlo is short which is a big plus when training new sales reps yet it is big on benefits and usability.

What do you dislike?

On the top of my wish list for InfoFlo is more robust options for the admin.

Great American Publishers uses InfoFlo in both our sales & production departments. In sales, InfoFlo servers as our CRM/Database Manager and does a terrific job providing our sales reps with all the tools they need for effectively managing their customer list and call backs. InfoFlo also provides our Director with the tools she needs to evaluate calls and sales effort for each rep. In Production, we use InfoFlo's Project Management add-on to effectively manage each cookbook through the full production phase utilizing Tasks to assign and control workflow. We also love the Email Marketing add-on.

InfoFlo review by Alex Z.
Alex Z.

"Finally someone used their brain!"

What do you like best?

To have everything on one screen, to be able to connect a client with thier emails and company and sales its is just amazing.

What do you dislike?

Have not found one yet. But there seem to be a bug or two in the software which requires re-booting every once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just like learning a new language, you need to stick with it and once you get over the initial stage of the learning the software ( which was less than a day for me) then you see how easy everything will become. You feel you are finally in control of your business!

We are now completely paper free. We are able to pick up the phone and have all the details of a client in front of us, I think the clients are feeling the difference as well.

InfoFlo review by Christopher T.
Christopher T.

"Smoother workflow with InfoFlo"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is a valuable information organization solution, with additional add-on services available. We opted for the reporting function, which has made it easy to provide clients with feedback, as well as creating customizable reports for our own billing purposes. Our business has integrated InfoFlo as the fundamental software for our day-to-day workflow and communications.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, the software does not have a mobile component which would be welcome however not essential to our day to day business activities

Infoflo allows our business to stay up-to-date on client information, correspondence and documents. The software is user friendly and sync’s with Microsoft Outlook, allowing our entire company easy access to the same information. The ability to customize sync times means there is little to no delay in refreshing new information. Updates/Changes made to an account are instantly viewable company-wide. The seamless communication InfoFlo provides has saved us time and & cut out confusion.

InfoFlo has proven to be highly customizable while remaining user friendly. We were pleased to the extent of which we can customize the software to our specific needs. The customer support we have received since utilizing this software has been attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. InfoFlo has been a essential tool in keeping our accounts organized and our business running smoothly.

InfoFlo review by Amy C.
Amy C.

"Quick and Easy Implementation"

What do you like best?

How fair the pricing is. The monthly fees from other companies are quite high and get you nothing.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet. It was just too easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the 30 day trial as it is so easy to understand and use.

Keeping our small sales office on the same page.

InfoFlo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"InfoFlo helps us keep our contacts organized"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is easy to customize and we have been able to buy add-ons as needed to increase it's usefulness. I like that I can create as many categories as I need to group different contacts together and search for them later based on very specific search terms.

What do you dislike?

InfoFlo can be a little bit different to get use to - importing contacts has to be done is a very specific way. Training from InfoFlo was very helpful on this front.

Keeping contacts organized for PR outreach activities and sending mass emails to similar writers on specific topics. We are better able to track who we've talked to recently and follow through on connecting with individuals we may have not heard from in a while.

"InfoFlo User"

What do you like best?

Product is highly customizable so I can customize to fit the needs of my business.

What do you dislike?

When linking to email folders, the program requires one to check every subfolder to link rather than adding all subfolders automatically beneath a selected folder.

InfoFlo allows me to centralize my contacts and projects in one area.

InfoFlo review by Tracey L.
Tracey L.

"Intelligent Contact Management"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive, extensible. There are no subscription fees. You purchase what you need as you need it.

What do you dislike?

Not Mac compatible. Loses connection to server regularly. Initialization after updates can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not a FINRA compliant CRM. If you're in financial services, you'll need to investigate another tool. Also, when you're using the trial version, understand that the features included are more than just the core product. If you do the trial and then purchase the software, you may lose features you had with the trial version if you don't purchase other components. Do take advantage of the guided tour. Seeing the features implemented by a knowledgeable person is very helpful in developing an implementation strategy.

Integration of contacts, email, calendars

InfoFlo review by Nick T.
Nick T.

"Infoflo review "

What do you like best?

Infoflo is very intuitive and as a result very easy to use. I run a small executive search firm and the level of functionality of the database suits my business needs perfectly. The add on products are relevant and again, very easy to install and use. The one off price is very reasonable as is the price of the add on products.

I have been very impressed by the customer service of Carmel Vision . I had some questions when first using the system and Shai Berliner , an account manager at Carmel Vision has been really helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending Infoflo.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Infoflo for only a month and thus far I have not discovered anything that I dislike about the system.

I use the system as a CRM it enables me to keep up-to-date records . It has also assisted me to manage projects. well

InfoFlo review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Easy To Use, Manage and Extend"

What do you like best?

the best part of this product was the way Carmel Vision, Were willing to help us move our existing data across from our old system. no job was to big or small, they were willing to help. every issue we came across was swiftly ironed out by the guys at infoflo to help us get the best out of there system. there are very few Company's that will work this closely with you to make sure 100% there product suits your needs

What do you dislike?

the only thing i can honestly say i disliked was the fact that Carmel vision are based in Canada, as we are UK based so if anything where to go wrong we would have to wait till late afternoon to fix this. but this has not really been an issue at all!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best Support by far

Loss of data was a huge issue for us, now we can keep track of all our data with very little worries. it also helps keep our staff organised, since the installation of infoflo, our call rates have gone through the roof!.

when it comes to our sales pipelines infoflo has kept everything in one place for us now, instead of having to go back and forth between different programs infoflo has made our lives much easier and much more organised.

Another great feature is the email syncing, now we can truly prioritize our emails, lets face it clients come first!

InfoFlo review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"We use InfoFlo for our main workflow/operational process/BI functions"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! It is an extraordinarily intuitive User Interface, which allows us to get new employees up to speed and productive in a very fast manner.

SUPPORT - CarmelVision has been exceptional, both in terms of normal day-in/day-out operational support, but more importantly, when we have critical business/production issues, they help us resume normal operation, normally within a couple of hours! I've never heard of commercial software with this kind of support.

What do you dislike?

really nothing about current content, rather what would be missing. It would be nice to have a form of automated workflow, i.e. having the creation of a certain type of document create a task for a particular employee, without the manual tasking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great price point. Especially, in that it gives us complete control and ownership of our data

Work process automation. This tracks all of our information , clients, and providers, and allows us to facilitate our billing and followup.

InfoFlo review by Aleksandros L.
Aleksandros L.

"Impressive capabilities in a low cost CRM software"

What do you like best?

Enormous deal of media contacts can be handled and get reports with a single click. Clicking a contact gives you all the details and history from a variety of lists. Not to mention that the price is extremely low and you can get only the add-on goodies that you need.

What do you dislike?

I think that there should be better graphics. Of course is not critical for a CRM program but a small improvement can happen

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use yet powerfull CRM software you have to try it out!

I can handle my database and arrange my mailing lists in an efficient way while I can receive reports and inspect whatever I wish fast and easy.

InfoFlo review by Kimberlee C.
Kimberlee C.

"Can't Run Our Company Without InfoFlo"

What do you like best?

This software program has changed everything in our office. Our contact management is so much easier to keep track of, and with email integration, it makes our life so much easier and helps with time management. I highly reccomend InfoFlo to small and large businesses becuase the sky is the limit.

What do you dislike?

It took me a few day's to get used to using this program because I am so used to using another progam that I have been using for 7 years and the opportunity's section could add a few more options, but other than that, I absolutely love this program

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend InfoFlo Software because of the ease of use and versatility of the program.

We have everything in one program, where as before, we emailed seperately, had a seperate calender and seperate contact manager. Basically, we had to copy and past every email into our contact manager if we wanted to track it, which was very time consuming and frustrating at times

InfoFlo review by Ronen K.
Ronen K.

"Amazing Product- Makes work much more efficient "

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and Easy to Use- Our staff learned how to use the product very fast

Friendly and fast support.

More particularly, a very effective system for a law firm like mine.

What do you dislike?

Everything is amazing that there's nothing negative with the software. It actually makes working much faster and very user-friendly.

We needed to track our deadlines and we needed faster solutions, Infoflo presented the best one! Now, we can view anything we like in one click!.....or we

InfoFlo review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"Simple to Use - but Effective"

What do you like best?

This CRM is very user friendly - easy to set up and intuitive to use. The relationship feature between Contact and Company is handy. The custom fields features are nice, complete with check boxes. I like the pricing model where we can buy the core and add only what we need.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything that I dislike about InfoFlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use company policies to create data protocols for use in the CRM. This will help keep data consistent from record to record.

Tracking data for clients, prospects, and support activities. InfoFlo reduced our admin time to setup and service each client in our system.

InfoFlo review by Roger P.
Roger P.

"Very good and affordable sales contact database. Easy to use and quick to respond."

What do you like best?

Searches for individual contacts and companies and groups is quick and easy. Also, I like the onhe time charge because I do not like to get charged every month for a subscription.

What do you dislike?

Every additional function is a add on and it cost extra. But if you do not really need them, you do not have to purchase. A better search engine should have been included in the basic product offering though.

Do not let sales leads and prospects fall through the cracks.

InfoFlo review by Administrator

"Great budget friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

The interface is good, easy to use, and very straight forward.

What do you dislike?

Customization is available, but limited.

Contact management to keep track of records that vary from sales to notes regarding specific instructions for each client.

InfoFlo review by Garett L.
Garett L.

"Intuitive and cost effective with great integration"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use interface cuts down on the learning curve of a new system.

They have great videos to go along with every feature.

Easily integrate with Gmail and Outlook users.

No subscription or annual maintenance fees.

Free upgrades for life.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The experience with InfoFlo has been a pleasant one.

Sales cycle, easily finding information, marketing.

InfoFlo review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Easy to install and quick to get started with"

What do you like best?

This software is a good, stable and very affordable CRM. It has a couple of features that I would consider essential: integration with Outlook and the possibility to install on our own servers rather than the cloud.

Getting the basics down is very quick, and the website provides a series of tutorial videos which are quite good for getting started.

Add-ons provide a good way to extend the product and tailor it to your needs without over-paying for features you never use.

Lastly, the developers are responsive and provide quite informative, and very friendly, support. The website has a 'chat' feature as well as a ticketing system for more detailed requests.

What do you dislike?

The Opportunities section is slightly limited, and the Dashboard still needs some improvement to become truly useful.

Also, sometimes tasks seem to get stuck in the dashboard view even after they have been marked as complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check carefully which add-ons you may need. We ended up with the Reporting, Outlook and Project additions. The trial edition lets you test them all - make a lot of use of the trial time so you can be sure which ones are essential.

We are using this as a CRM in its most literal sense. Being able to login from any PC and share our customer data through the company has been a huge benefit.

Secondly, Outlook integration means I can get and set appointments from anywhere and have them mirrored in my Exchange and my InfoFlo calendars seamlessly.

InfoFlo review by Chacko V.
Chacko V.

"One of the best CRM software"

What do you like best?

Handling of emails - both incoming and outgoing emails are connected to a contact

What do you dislike?

A few more features can be added to the incoming emails - an icon for replied, forwarded emails. Also saving a draft email should be a must, Many times a long email to a client is completed over a few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a small business, I would strongly recommend Infoflo

flow of information. recording when received, who handled and when completed etc

InfoFlo review by Consultant

"One stop info and follow up clients"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a software where I could have all my clients names and adress, company etc but most something that could also link their info with their social medias AND pictures.

Why pictures, because my business is about working with women's posture and presentation. And I needed to be able to recognise them the minute I would receive an email from them, in order to so good follow up.

InfoFlo just responded exactly what I needed!

What do you dislike?

A bit difficult to personalise the looks of the emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have and will continue

All info in one place with pictures of clients! The benifits are more personalised communication with clients

InfoFlo review by Jean K.
Jean K.

"One of the best tools I have tried for organizing information"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to attach any kind of document or email to a specific contact. Another great feature is the ability to see all the history of all communications with specific contacts.

What do you dislike?

Learning to navigate the program is not as intuitive as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good, financially affordable solution for small businesses.

The problems that this software solves are:

1. Organizing data and information for each contact

2. Accessing email/Word programs without leaving InfoFlo

3. Accessing the history of all communications with my contacts.

The benefits are that I am more efficient, using less time to find information.

InfoFlo review by Anthony K.
Anthony K.

"Impressed with InfoFlo"

What do you like best?

Here at Kasper Insurance Agency we have been using InfoFlo for the last 6 months. I really appreciated the sales process where we were able to try the product before purchasing. The representative went way beyond normal efforts to answer my question. There was no high pressure in his presentation.

We just recently had an issue with Windows 8.1 and after purchasing the tech support they fixed my problem in a very timely manner. I really can't express the appreciation for all there effort.

What do you dislike?

I really have no dislikes at this point.

One of the main benefits is having one calendar for all of our agent in one place. This has really helped us manage our appointments as an agency.

InfoFlo review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Excellent product at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and is sufficient for most of my needs

What do you dislike?

There are some improvements (shortcuts) that could be made

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth its price

Complete information on my 2000 contacts and follow up on quotes and correspondence in general

InfoFlo review by Brett R.
Brett R.

"Infoflo after 3 months"

What do you like best?

fully function database which is quick and ha many features

What do you dislike?

i would like to be able to copy and paste from infoflo to other applications. Also for data entry i would like to have buttons to adjust upper/lowercase letters for consistency of data entry. i would like some global macro capabilities.

everyone in the business now has a central source of data for our customers and knows where the info should be entered and where to find it.

Tracking customer problems is therefore now a team approach.

InfoFlo review by Lee H.
Lee H.

"Great CRM software for our web-based businesses"

What do you like best?

We like how user friendly the software is as well as how accessible the staff have been to us.

What do you dislike?

We would like to be able to import sales information by customer.

We're trying to manage three web-based business at the same time. Info Flo has enabled us to do this better and more efficiently.

InfoFlo review by Executive Sponsor in Printing
Executive Sponsor in Printing

"My experience was quite positive. The technical support has been very good."

What do you like best?

The technical support has been very good. I appreciate the screen sharing function while discussing everything

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. As I use the software it becomes more an more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Works very well

We are a small company that is trying to better follow the contact management process. This software seems to fit our needs perfectly

InfoFlo review by Joe A.
Joe A.

"Easy to use CRM software to increase business productivity and team efficiency"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo features easy to use controls and interface customizations. This program was carefully designed with the focus on utilizing the most heavily used CRM features plus enhanced add-ons. My favorite feature is the customizable dashboard option that allows for multi-pane views of various screens (contact list, emails, tasks, calendar).

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of some default options. After I customized display views and sorting, I was able to fine tune the program to my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You will not regret it.

For starters, we no longer have to keep spreadsheets with contact information, project activity and notes. That was such a time wasting process. Not to mention, it was a pain to quickly share this information with my colleagues.

InfoFlo gives me the ability to track a customer, add notes and email. Then, I can assign this contact to a specific category type. Best of all, my colleagues and Boss can view all of this information from their own machines. I don't have to answer 100 questions from 15 people. InfoFlo has all the information right there!

InfoFlo review by Jacob (Coby) W.
Jacob (Coby) W.

"First Class Experience with InfoFlo"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo has proved to be an indispensable and useful tool that helps me manage customers, keep track of customers and gain a better grasp of pertinent information. As well, the pricing model works well for my business and all of my interactions with the customer service team have been pleasant and useful.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I would change about InfoFlo as it meets my needs.

One of the greatest benefits I've realized is the ability to completely sync InfoFlo with Microsoft Outlook. It has streamlined many actions and made me more efficient.

InfoFlo review by Roger C.
Roger C.

"I'm an investment advisor so keeping in regular contact with my clients is very important. "

What do you like best?

It allows me to keep notes for all my interactions with my clients and is quite easy to use. It's interface is straightforward and provides me with all the relevant contact info I need for my clients. It also has other functions which I have yet to explore but am looking forward to learning about.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a chance

Ease of use to use software to keep myself organized

InfoFlo review by Clive R.
Clive R.

"I have been using InfoFlo CRM software for the past year. "

What do you like best?

I have reviewed many CRM software and found the out-of-the-box simplicity of InfoFlo to be just fantastic. I was up and running with the "trial" in no time, and I have since purchased a few more addons. I set up my office for remote access so I can have access from a "client" whether I am at another desk, or out of the country; I still have access to attachments, my sent emails, etc.

What do you dislike?

Every software have their drawbacks; I would like to be able to permanently change the font settings of the emails that I compose. I consistently use Century Gothic font set and the system keeps reverting back to Times Roman. So far I am unable to disable all the various holiday that are reflected in the calendar (minor annoyance).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not a very technical person I would definitely suggest getting the Scheduled Backup addon. I re-installed my Server operating system and thought I had backed up the database. I lost some important email communications, however, the incoming emails were recovered from Outlook.

I wanted to solve the problem of centralized email repository regardless of which computer I use without having to set up Outlook on every computer. I no longer have to try and remember which computer I sent an email from anymore. Of course, if I send from my iPhone it doesn't get populated to my server. Perhaps an iPhone app will be coming soon.

InfoFlo review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Relational CRM that provides an all in one solution"

What do you like best?

Being able to see at a glance the relationships between contacts, groups, and projects across the spectrum of communications and key data about our customers.

Using Infoflo with Carmel Vision's nanoPBX provides for linking phone conversations and voicemail to clients and prospects which provides us with a quick reference access to prior conversations and helps us maintain compliance requirements.

Carmel Visions sales, customer service and tech support team is provide personal attention and support which goes beyond the norm.

What do you dislike?

The nanoPBX configuration needs to be re-setup whenever their is a modem or computer hardware change; this is understandable given the complexity of the product, however it requires additional paid tech support expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After extensive research with other CRM's, infoflo provides a unique solution at a lower cost over time.

A complete view of relationships and communications between us and clients in one solution. This is unique and time saving.

InfoFlo review by Meredith G.
Meredith G.

"Good Software"

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to add/edit/delete contacts & companies and organize them in categories.

It syncs to my outlook quickly.

The tech team uploaded all my contacts with little issue. I trusted them to remote in while I was not at my computer. This saved me a lot of valuable time.

What do you dislike?

When I do a search and instead of a window telling me that what I'm looking for cannot be found I get a weird error box with coding.

I needed an affordable program.

InfoFlo review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Very user friendly interface with little product training needed"

What do you like best?

Contact management and organization. Extremely easy interface with a a low learning curve.

What do you dislike?

No built in backup. Starting the price for the core software low and needing 2-3 to make it functional is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sales contact management this is a very good choice

Prospect planning and follow-up. Organization of contacts are perfect...lots of flexibility.

InfoFlo review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"A Consultant's Prayer Answered"

What do you like best?

As consultants we not only needed a CRM to keep track of our clients we also needed basic project management tools and document management tools so that our various teams can collaborate on common projects but also share information in a sane manner. It has also been a pet hate that most mail and contact systems do not “connect” email to contacts, projects, tasks and companies and that they also become almost personal filing systems, treating mail and attachments as personal rather than company information.

Over the years we have used a well-known major CRM but it has simply become too expensive to maintain and like most such products was more focused on the prospect to client to sales chain and offered little that is practical to those of us who do not run large sales organisations but need contact management and basic project management and marketing tools. The ability to create a project and connect all contacts, email and documents and share these across the team is paramount.

Then we found InfoFlo. Brilliant!!! The right mix of tools, people who listen to end users, and good old fashioned friendly service. And the price is simply fantastic. A couple of days to install, configure and import our existing contact base and were away laughing. This was so easy to do. We have been using InfoFlo for 6 months now and are constantly finding better and more efficient ways to do the things we do every day. We have fewer meetings as we can share so much information. The application is intuitive and easy to learn to use, our team just started using it. From the point of a consultants view this is the best tool we have used. We would recommend it to any small to medium sized organisation that needs to share its business functions across its teams.

What do you dislike?

Although invisible to most users the inability to store documents where I want in my server is a minor bleat (Infoflo stores attachments and documents in its own bespoke directory system) as well as the inability to move and store email attachments where I want. I appreciate that to most users this is a non issue but we still like to manage our files etc within project directories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for those in sales and those like us, consultants, who want to "connect" emails, events documents, faxes etc. and manage our client's projects. The free trial is the complete application so it is easily trialed and well worth the effort.

All communications are now carried out in Infoflo and are shared across the company (as appropriate). We have one interface for everything and although we use other business tools for document production and analysis all files are directly linked to clients and projects. No more second guessing and searching for files. Infoflo has really sped up our monthly project reporting as all activities can be summarized with a few mouse clicks.

InfoFlo review by Consultant in Individual & Family Services
Consultant in Individual & Family Services

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

The best feature for ourselves was the call center feature as we run a helpline it helps us keep track of our repeat callers case notes, the intergration to voip allows us to be able to access client profiles and

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike about this piece of software

The call center feature is what we needed the most and it has solved our issues

InfoFlo review by FRANK R.
FRANK R.

"Excellent platform for creating an efficient and cost effective collaboration environment."

What do you like best?

We evaluated several CRM systems and other applications to use as a collaboration environment for our company's projects and every time we finished the evaluation of a software solution and compared results we ended up with InfoFlo as our pick because of it's functionality, integration capabilities with other COTS, ease of implementation and use, and overall value.

What do you dislike?

It only works on Windows platforms. Would like to see an app for IOS and Android platforms.

The biggest problem we had was having every one in our teams working off the "same sheet of music". InfoFlo alleviates the burden of managing the workflow and ensuring access to the right documents and information for everybody on the project teams.

InfoFlo review by Koray K.
Koray K.

"I couldn't find a better software like InfoFlo in comparison price/performance! "

What do you like best?

The best is definetly everything is under one window and you don't need anything else to send&recieve emails, converting PDF of files and finding in a minute that what I need.

What do you dislike?

Definetly, not online! It needs to have an online connection from browser and also mobile apps.

all database of customers with categorization easily.

I can see all my teams' eamiling with customers.

and document management... I don't need to create folders in windows...

InfoFlo review by Administrator

"Infoflow - helped me get organised"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of this product and also the back up is fantastic

What do you dislike?

In reports my clients are sorted in alphabetical order by christian name and not surname

This helps me to keep my clients files in order

InfoFlo review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Info Flow is cost effective for ma and allows me to have complete control of my business information"

What do you like best?

I like the flat fee concept and then have access to a data base that I can control. With this control I can create custom fields that make it easy to track my business.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have all the add on features at a lower price

I create custom fields that allow me to track all kinds of data and run reports so that I know how my business is growing.

InfoFlo review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"Easy to use and quick results. "

What do you like best?

Info Flow is very easy to work with. Their customer service dept has always helped us when issues arise.

We tried other programs before we can to use Info Flow. I would highly recommend this program to any business.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. The program seems to fit our needs at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were able to categorize all of our leads by state and retrieve them in an easy manner.

InfoFlo review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent value and unbeatable price performance! "

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is easy to use and very intuitive. Even a novice CRM user can take advantage of nearly all of the features the product has to offer in the first two weeks or so.

What do you dislike?

Reports cannot be scheduled to run automatically but the company will write a "script" to have your reports run on a schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this product before you buy an expensive solution. I had my doubts at first because the price was so low but it works great and has all the functions that I found while evaluating more expensive options.

We finally have our documents, notes, contacts, projects and business relationships organized. We can schedule and prioritize tasks so that nothing falls through the cracks and we have a much better handle on promise dates and detailed customer information that we can pull up in an instant. That keeps our customers happy. With InfoFlow's PBX, our customer's information automatically pops up when a customer calls. That helps us provide a level personalized service we didn't have before.

InfoFlo review by George B.
George B.

"Meets all objectives of our organisation by keeping all departments on the same page."

What do you like best?

Email integration, task and project set ups, contact data storage all attached to individual contacts.

What do you dislike?

No ability to use smart phone or tablets with program. I am told it is in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used Act, Ecco and Maximizer in the past. Infoflo is the one that takes the best features of the other programs and combines them into one platform

Project planning and sync with staff.

Tasks and follow ups keep everyone on same page.

Achieve of contacts and their emails is outstanding.

InfoFlo review by Clayton  W.
Clayton W.

"Great for Small Office"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is a great tool for small office and associate sharing of project and contact information. Also have the the pbx to reduce phone expense and allow remote access to contacts. I use it to keep up-to-date with clients and send quick reminders and contact information.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. InfoFlo has great product and customer support.

Good when you want to begin a coordinate campaign with other project members.

InfoFlo review by Roberto G.
Roberto G.

"Great CRM software"

What do you like best?

I love the multi-pane views of different screens that makes navigation easy to reach all contact information and email history

What do you dislike?

It takes sometime to customize and learn the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for the price!

Great tool to keep in touch with clients, easy to link all client activities with email and documents

InfoFlo review by Kelli S.
Kelli S.

"Excellent for a company that has employees in different locations."

What do you like best?

We have independent contractors all over the country and InfoFlo is an excellent way to stay connected.

What do you dislike?

Getting support is time consuming and not very thorough once you receive a reply.

Having independent all over the US, we can easily know what is going on in each others pipelines.

InfoFlo review by Greg F.
Greg F.

"Excellent price/performance product"

What do you like best?

I am not a power user and the InfoFlo software does all the things that I need it to do at a budget friendly price.

What do you dislike?

I would like more flexibility in document storage.

I needed a basic CRM software solution and this does the job at a reasonable cost.

InfoFlo review by Jim T.
Jim T.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Infloflo is easy to operate and navigate between functions.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see an automatic follow-up contact date field for new business prospects

Able to track and organizing new client prospects

Learning about InfoFlo Software?

* We monitor all InfoFlo Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.