InfoFlo Software

Infoflo is an easy to use CRM that is perfect for managing relationships with your customers and contacts. It is a fully integrated contact, relationship, email, calendar, document & task management solution.

Work for InfoFlo Software?
Greenrope vs 3  2x

Learning about InfoFlo?

InfoFlo Software Reviews

Ask InfoFlo a Question
Showing 61 InfoFlo reviews
InfoFlo review by <span>Danielle M.</span>
Danielle M.

Easy to use CRM database

What do you like best?

I love that there's only a one time fee and that I add on features as I need them. I also love the simplicity of the design and that my information stays in my possession. I've tried samples of other CRM software. The complication of those is above my needs and so complicated to set up that I end up not using them. I've used Infoflo for several months and only love it more and more.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing I dislike is my own issue. I need to upgrade the RAM on my computer because it slows everything down when it is running. I like to keep it open in the background so I can switch back and forth easily, but it uses up a lot of my computer's processing power. I knew when I purchased this computer that it was light on RAM and I would need to upgrade it at some point. Now is the time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love using this software. I recommend trying out the wonderful free trial, then start adding in extra features as you find that you need them. Once I've found that I have additional needs, they already have a solution ready for me to implement!

Keeping track of my client information and sales cycles. I'm still only using a very small portion of what the database is capable of, but I have one place where I can store client and prospect info and add fields and notes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about InfoFlo Software
InfoFlo review by <span>Eric L.</span>
Eric L.

Early Impressions of using InfoFlo CRM and Project Management

What do you like best?

I am a previous user of Goldmine CRM and Saleslogix so those are my reference points.

The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability.

You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

What do you dislike?

I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company.

There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs.

Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual"

When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the trial and test it for your particular needs. Make a list of the additional modules you will need so you have a true cost of the software. The company is very helpful in a presales environment and provided me with a demo and answered questions. I choose to schedule the demo after I had some experience with the trial.

I imported contacts and companies from Excel spreadsheets. It was simple and I was able to to it myself. If you needs are more complex the company can assist you in bring in data from a previous system.

Tracking website and SEO projects. Was using spreadsheets but InfoFlo does provide all the functionality needed to keep up with all the Company and Contact information and tracking the steps in each project. I can easily pull a list of what projects that have a particular outstanding task to complete. I can easily find the details of

What CRM solution do you use?

InfoFlo review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

Fantastic and affordable software for communicating with work colleagues on a daily basis

What do you like best?

I work in at a satellite office for my company and I am in constant need of communicating with others in various offices throughout the state of Florida. This software helps keep my daily activities, business projects, business contacts, and companies all in one place. In addition, I can share my data with work colleagues on a daily basis. We are able to share calendars, tasks, projects, and contacts without having to pickup the phone, text, or email each other every day. This helps us organize our respective locations and not overwhelm another college with information that may not be important to them. All of us are doing business in different markets and we need to keep our Outlook inboxes and calendars for our local areas. However, we still need to communicate with one another and this software enables us to do just that.

What do you dislike?

I have not complaints about this software. I does everything I need to do without having to pay a monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to any marketing firm or business that needs to keep track of their employee's daily activities and does not want to pay a large sum of money to accomplish that goal. In addition, this software streamlines to process of data entry. When one user enters a contact or company it is there. There is no need to search through spreadsheets or call a colleague every time you need an address or email address of someone.

One of the great problems that I have been able to eliminate with this software is to organize my contacts. Previously, my Outlook and phone were cluttered with contacts and it made it extremely difficult to distinguish and find vendors, business associates, or customers. With the help of the InfoFlo category system and the Google Sync add on I am able to separate all of my contacts and organize them.

InfoFlo review by <span>Derek S.</span>
Derek S.

A Great CRM - smart and simple, but everything you need

What do you like best?

It is incredibly user friendly. Updating and customizing the system to meet your needs is simple and easy. It incorporates all of the necessities of a CRM without over complicating it.

What do you dislike?

I have worked with a lot of CRM's and can easily describe what I dislike about all of them. I've used InfoFlo for almost a month now and haven't yet found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a comprehensive CRM that is simple to set-up and use, InfoFlo is for you. It meets all of my needs and integrates so smoothly with my day to day activities.

I need a CRM to track clients, interactions, sales process, etc. but I also spend the majority of my office time on Outlook . The beauty of InfoFlo is that it feels like an extension of Outlook whereas other CRM's feel like Outlook is a connected application. With InfoFlo I use one system, that's it.

InfoFlo review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

InfoFlo is User Freiendly

What do you like best?

Its great to have all tabs available from the home page to get access to information easily

What do you dislike?

The Task tab does not bring up the contacts phone number without secondarily bringing up the summary page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your familiar with CRM's or even if your not, take advantage of the 30 trial. It gives you ample time to get acquainted with all its features.

I'm in a retail environment. Sorting between the casual shopper and a potential buyer can be difficult. InfoFlo makes this a breeze through the task feature. I can continue to update the task date for continued dialog with the customer until the sale is achieved.

InfoFlo review by <span>Andrew E.</span>
Andrew E.

InfoFlo CRM

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is an affordable full function CRM system that allows me to manage all aspects of my lead management and customer communication. The User Interface is outstanding, and I was able to get up and running very easily. My contacts are segmented across multiple business lines, and I can further segment contacts into various categories. This allows me to be very effective and targeted in identifying and communicating with those customers and/or leads that require my attention. The application is also fully integrated with outlook, which allows me to continue to use those outlook functions that I have grown attached to... without issue.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the software application that I dislike.

I am able to track and manage a high volume of leads. Execute targeted bulk email. Track and manage my contacts and associated communication by property (I am in the Real Estate business). Tasks are captured so nothing slips through the cracks. Leads/inquiries are segmented by properties for improved communication with the leads themselves, tenants and Realtor clients.

Learning about InfoFlo Software?

* We monitor all InfoFlo Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.