infofree

2.6

Infofree.com gives you unlimited sales leads and mailing lists for a very low monthly price. Our sales leads will be a starting point for you to find new customers and increase your sales.

Work for infofree?

Learning about infofree?

Compare infofree to Similar Solutions

infofree Reviews

Ask infofree a Question
Showing 17 infofree reviews
infofree review by Larry G.
Larry G.

"InfoFree, It's not free but it's easy..."

What do you like best?

I was looking for a dashboard that gave me enough information without scrolling. It allowed me to see 100 prospects per page, their addresses and name.

What do you dislike?

I just wish it would show the phone number on the dashboard. It would nice if you search job titles within a category or business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I am looking to help minimize my time by qualifying prospects before I go out and cold-call. As I mentioned before, the main benefit was seeing up to a 100 possible prospects at once.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about infofree
infofree review by John Y.
John Y.

"Definitely not the best CRM out there."

What do you like best?

It is a very basic mailing, telemarketing, emailing provider. Supposedly they reached close to 500 potential customers but didn't really see any results. The user face seemed easy enough we initially believed that our client base would exponentially grow.

What do you dislike?

It just didn't reach enough quality potential new customers for us. After the first 2 months, we didn't really see any growth and we couldn't cancel it until the 12 months were up. We eventually decided to try out Zoho and were ultimately happy about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it. Look at HubSpot or Zoho.

I wanted a CRM that will reach out to potential customers via telephone. I just believe they just called whoever and wasn't specifically targeted.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

infofree review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Accuracy of Data is Lacking"

What do you like best?

The site is good, easy to navigate and the Chat and online help is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The accuracy of the data is horrible. Just emailed 300 people and got over 100 bad emails with more rolling in. It makes me wonder about the mailing lists I have sent out are they over a third inaccurate as well? Needless to say I'm on the hunt for a better provider of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the quality of the data before you commit to a long term contract. I think they still offer 30 day trial.

We use infofree in our marketing department for collecting data for multiple mailings to potential clients.

infofree review by Ívan B.
Ívan B.

"A software for make your job better"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of software in dealing with internal and external sales of the company

What do you dislike?

Basic functions that should be more advanced for specialists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend infofree for the company that wants to grow along with their customers.

Some issues that were resolved with infofree was in the agility of listing the previous contacts in my company and sending emails in a more secure way.

infofree review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"poor quality contact information and terrible customer service."

What do you like best?

The CRM was convenient except that data was inaccurate. It may be helpful for a company that does not already have a CRM but we do, so the CRM was kind of redundant. The basic reason we purchased InfoFree was to get contact information for outbound calling/emailing. Unfortunately the contact information was incomplete or inaccurate so it was really a waste of our time. We purchased a 12 month contract (unaware it was set to auto-renew) and we stopped using it after the first month!

What do you dislike?

The quality of contact information was incomplete or inaccurate.

We purchased a 12 month contract (unaware it was set to auto-renew) and we stopped using it after the first month.

Customer service: they completely blew me off when I contacted them trying to resolve a billing issue.

I was hoping for accurate contact information for making outbound calls but the information was not accurate and was a waste of time. Our account was set to auto-renew which I was unaware of, so I was signed up for another year even after I stopped using their site shortly after signing up the first year.

infofree review by User

"Really alright "

What do you like best?

I had expected more from the company and hoped that we could have stuck with them.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of fake reviews claiming how incredible they are, id say they are an average lead building and data collective company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you read the fine print and know what infofree is actually offering, they were great with getting leads on new clients but be aware of how they work out the payments

I had hoped to get some good contact leads, it’s been somewhat helpful!

infofree review by Jeff T.
Jeff T.

"Info Free Is Great"

What do you like best?

Great and simple tool for lead generation for our sales team. Infofree makes identifying and sorting leads very simplistic for our sales representatives. Sales reps with computer skills ranging from novice to expert can use infofree with not trouble at all. The support team at infofree has been quick to respond if even an issue comes up.

What do you dislike?

Contacts can be out of date at times, but that does not happen frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend infofree to all sales team in need of a fast and easy lead generation system.

Provides an endless list of leads for our sales team. It is fast and simple to use. Our sales team spends more time contacting prospects than surfacing leads which ultimately leads to more sales.

infofree review by Nikki W.
Nikki W.

"Info Free!"

What do you like best?

2You can see all your customers on one map.

What do you dislike?

The application can hiccup causing a reboot of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to popukate your preferences for easier controlling.

Ccommunication and speed and accuracy

infofree review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Good if you do telemarketing"

What do you like best?

Great way to list and categorize clients based on what they are interested in

What do you dislike?

The program works like spam to me. Constant inquiries to clients can be annoying and it seems to be randomized not personal to the companies market

Recommendations to others considering the product

only useful if you don't have a client database at all

New names to contact but that's it

infofree review by Duane B.
Duane B.

"nice product few too many disconnected numbers"

What do you like best?

drop into excel for leads and new business info that lists the number of new businesses in the area of our sales reps

What do you dislike?

new business list is only 5 weeks should be 1 year. Contacts get worse the larger the city that our reps are in We have not found the email list to be strong enough to continue to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask for a longer new business cycle . Great for more rural areas

instant lead resourcing . more calls more dollars

infofree review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"info free: smart tool"

What do you like best?

Its an easy software to get sales running for the business.

What do you dislike?

Its expensive and not 100% accurate and cant be used for every business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It can help your business grow

Info free has helped increase the customer revenues and improved communication overall in the organization.I have realized it helps improve relations with our customers both prospective and current.

infofree review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Infofree"

What do you like best?

You are able to get sales leads and lists directly from them while also getting a CRM. The lists appear to be accurate and are updated every month.

What do you dislike?

It is clunky, it doesn't present itself well. It is not as user friendly as many others.

It gave us a place to start and customers to contact.

infofree review by User in Computer Software

"the produt was easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the way you open up a case in the product.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see reporting better in the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to see reporting improved

over worked.. need speed and simplistic

infofree review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Do not waste your time "

What do you like best?

It was easy to navigate. Anyone with common knowledge could navigate through the site.

What do you dislike?

Inaccurate reporting. Low quality.. I feel like the contacts were out of date. Customer service is non existent. Just an FYI

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your money

Non. I canceled after trail run.

infofree review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

" Not entirely free"

What do you like best?

I like all the info and everything you can get out of it

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's subscription based. I understand you can cancel at any time but to pay monthly for this it's not really "infofree"

That we got sales leads

infofree review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Increased my sales leads"

What do you like best?

The Apps make it much more efficient and accessible!

What do you dislike?

That a lot of the contact information can be outdated

It is a good way to generate new leads

infofree review by User in Computer Software

"Great Sales Leads"

What do you like best?

Love how they generate some of the best sales leads in the industry

What do you dislike?

Don't like the pricing structure and their sales reps

Generating more leads

Learning about infofree?

* We monitor all infofree reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare infofree to Similar Solutions