infofree

Infofree.com gives you unlimited sales leads and mailing lists for a very low monthly price. Our sales leads will be a starting point for you to find new customers and increase your sales.

Work for infofree?

Ask infofree a Question
Showing 16 infofree reviews
infofree review by <span>Larry G.</span>
Larry G.

InfoFree, It's not free but it's easy...

What do you like best?

I was looking for a dashboard that gave me enough information without scrolling. It allowed me to see 100 prospects per page, their addresses and name.

What do you dislike?

I just wish it would show the phone number on the dashboard. It would nice if you search job titles within a category or business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I am looking to help minimize my time by qualifying prospects before I go out and cold-call. As I mentioned before, the main benefit was seeing up to a 100 possible prospects at once.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about infofree
infofree review by <span>John Y.</span>
John Y.

Definitely not the best CRM out there.

What do you like best?

It is a very basic mailing, telemarketing, emailing provider. Supposedly they reached close to 500 potential customers but didn't really see any results. The user face seemed easy enough we initially believed that our client base would exponentially grow.

What do you dislike?

It just didn't reach enough quality potential new customers for us. After the first 2 months, we didn't really see any growth and we couldn't cancel it until the 12 months were up. We eventually decided to try out Zoho and were ultimately happy about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it. Look at HubSpot or Zoho.

I wanted a CRM that will reach out to potential customers via telephone. I just believe they just called whoever and wasn't specifically targeted.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

infofree review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

Accuracy of Data is Lacking

What do you like best?

The site is good, easy to navigate and the Chat and online help is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The accuracy of the data is horrible. Just emailed 300 people and got over 100 bad emails with more rolling in. It makes me wonder about the mailing lists I have sent out are they over a third inaccurate as well? Needless to say I'm on the hunt for a better provider of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the quality of the data before you commit to a long term contract. I think they still offer 30 day trial.

We use infofree in our marketing department for collecting data for multiple mailings to potential clients.

infofree review by <span>Ívan B.</span>
Ívan B.

A software for make your job better

What do you like best?

The simplicity of software in dealing with internal and external sales of the company

What do you dislike?

Basic functions that should be more advanced for specialists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend infofree for the company that wants to grow along with their customers.

Some issues that were resolved with infofree was in the agility of listing the previous contacts in my company and sending emails in a more secure way.

infofree review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

poor quality contact information and terrible customer service.

What do you like best?

The CRM was convenient except that data was inaccurate. It may be helpful for a company that does not already have a CRM but we do, so the CRM was kind of redundant. The basic reason we purchased InfoFree was to get contact information for outbound calling/emailing. Unfortunately the contact information was incomplete or inaccurate so it was really a waste of our time. We purchased a 12 month contract (unaware it was set to auto-renew) and we stopped using it after the first month!

What do you dislike?

The quality of contact information was incomplete or inaccurate.

We purchased a 12 month contract (unaware it was set to auto-renew) and we stopped using it after the first month.

Customer service: they completely blew me off when I contacted them trying to resolve a billing issue.

I was hoping for accurate contact information for making outbound calls but the information was not accurate and was a waste of time. Our account was set to auto-renew which I was unaware of, so I was signed up for another year even after I stopped using their site shortly after signing up the first year.

infofree review by User

Really alright

What do you like best?

I had expected more from the company and hoped that we could have stuck with them.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of fake reviews claiming how incredible they are, id say they are an average lead building and data collective company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you read the fine print and know what infofree is actually offering, they were great with getting leads on new clients but be aware of how they work out the payments

I had hoped to get some good contact leads, it’s been somewhat helpful!

Learning about infofree?

* We monitor all infofree reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare infofree to Similar Solutions