Infogram

Infographics. The Easy Way.

Work for Infogram?

Showing 37 Infogram reviews
Infogram review by <span>Mylin G.</span>
Mylin G.

Better Visuals

What do you like best?

Infogram is an easy and effective way to craft visual representations of your spreadsheet data. While most spreadsheet programs have a built in function for charts and graphs, Infogram's graphics are more visually appealing and presents additional options. While I have not used the feature yet, I like how Infogram offers options for creating a streamlined presentation that is interactive with it's viewer.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more control over what values are displayed and wish that I could force all values to appear on the graph without having to be extreme in managing the font size. While the free version is a helpful starting point, for users that need just a little more capabilities it can be a bit restrictive - especially if unable to make the leap to the paid version.

Monthly corporate presentations can already be challenging as far as maintaining attention but also transferring knowledge. Utilizing Infogram has not only allowed myself to better represent my data, but has also made it more visually appealing which helps maintain attention better than just spreadsheets filled with numbers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infogram
Infogram review by <span>Damion D.</span>
Damion D.

Get Responsive

What do you like best?

Infogram is easy to use, and the support you get by the team to get up and running is excellent. All the charts and maps have our style guide attached so every graphic looks part of the group.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything really, but I'd like to have more control over the tables so i can customise individual columns and rows, esp with the styling - adding bold, italics, mixed alignment,

With Infogram all our data can be viewed by our readers on their mobiles, tablets or desktop. Our content is enriched and our readers can interact & engage with the data which means we get better retention, returning users and better revenue

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Infogram review by <span>Greg W.</span>
Greg W.

An Unique Tool for A Highly Presentation-Centric Culture

What do you like best?

How smooth and seamless the transitions are from one slide to the next. The visual styling and textures are very pleasing. Of course, the ease of the GUI and the short learning curve to get up to speed are worth it.

What do you dislike?

From my perspective, there aren't any significant drawbacks to the tool. My organization's budget is such that I can only use the basic application so I understand the limitations due to a non-paid subscription.

I'm in higher education. The overindulgence of text and data is common. Infogram is an excellent way to enhance not only the information itself, but I think Infogram's visual palette contributes to viewers' retention of the information presented.

Infogram review by <span>Germán Andrés C.</span>
Germán Andrés C.

Beautiful and effective infographics the easy way

What do you like best?

It's a very user-friendly tool for creating beautiful infographics, non-designers will find an easy way of communicating their messages effectively. You can even create trending interactive infographics and linked with live data will help you to update the published content with just updating the data source.

What do you dislike?

Designers could find this tool a little restrictive but that's a natural cost of doing something easy to use. The price could be a little expensive but you could create awesome things with the free plan so you can learn and impress your boss and even show the benefit against cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must have a defined business or marketing goal to achieve before designing your infographic. I'll recommend to use Infogr,am in its free plan to learn how to get the most out of it before changing to a paid plan.

Creating infographics for being used in social media, website or presentations. This infographic can help you to explain the problem your business solve, show some stats in a cool and engaging way and even help you to sell something.

Infogram review by <span>Meg J.</span>
Meg J.

Infogram

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and creative templates. It makes it easy and convenient for someone like me who has multiple projects and marketing projects going on at once, I can quickly input information and get several graphs, tables, or charts ready to go.

What do you dislike?

Some of the software is new, so there are some kinks with size and formatting. But any and all questions, comments, or concerns that I have had with Infogram have been immediately answered or addressed by their customer service team.

Business problems that Infogram has solved: marketing materials, business presentations, displaying data in a new and better way.

People are visual, and graphs/images are a much better way of showing business progress and information rather then bullet points on a presentation.

Infogram review by <span>Fernando G.</span>
Fernando G.

Infographics for dummies (really).

What do you like best?

What I like most about Infogram is that eliminates the need of paying someone to make an attractive infographic. It is possible to upload data from a table and create something flashy in just a few minutes. And best of all, it's so easy to do that even a complete newbie could do it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the free version is so limited, but I really think the paid version offers the necessary value to justify the purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publish your useful data in your infographics with Infogram, I don't think there's anything easier to archive this.

Sometimes we need to put the data in a table in an attractive and quick way to publish it on our social networks at the right time. We can see the positive results when we publish at the moment that our followers have more activity in social networks, we receive more likes and the content is shared organically due to the attractiveness of the publication.

Learning about Infogram?

* We monitor all Infogram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.