Infogram

4.7

Infographics. The Easy Way.

Work for Infogram?

Learning about Infogram?

Compare Infogram to Similar Solutions

Infogram Reviews

Ask Infogram a Question
Showing 66 Infogram reviews
Infogram review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Beautiful Informative Graphics"

What do you like best?

Infogram is extremely to use. The intuitive charts are great tools to show important data. The style is also easy to change to your liking to make sure your project stands out among the others. This program makes data fun to read.

What do you dislike?

Currently Infogram offers discounts to certain professionals such as educators. I was not aware of this at first, and it would be nice if this information was easier to find. I am thankful they offer discounts, but more people should know this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am always up for more options for the free account, but I also understand that Infogram is a great product that is worth the price.

I am a high school math teacher. I use Infogram to communicate my the parents. I send informative graphs about recent tests, upcoming agendas, and much more. The engagement I see with my parents is through the roof. I will continue to use this program until I stop teaching.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infogram
Infogram review by Monica C.
Monica C.

"Intuitive, Effortless and easy visualization on the go!"

What do you like best?

The way that Infogram is so adaptable to any kind of data that one wants to visualize should be the benchmark in the industry where we fail to make sense of the proliferation of data at such a fast pace. Its simple and intuitive drag and drop allows you to process which chart would suit your requirements. Moreover, the pre made templates make your job way easier. Also, the minimalistic designs of the charts are a deal breaker.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of restrictions in the basic version. Also I struggled in trying to make the values visible in some of the charts. It would be great if one could download it in other formats like PPT, DOCX, etc.

I use Infogram to make monthly reports. Also for Proposal decks where I have to portray some graphs, this tool comes in very handy.

Benefits are brilliant and inspiring designs which are intuitive and make people understand data better.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Infogram review by Mylin G.
Mylin G.

"Better Visuals"

What do you like best?

Infogram is an easy and effective way to craft visual representations of your spreadsheet data. While most spreadsheet programs have a built in function for charts and graphs, Infogram's graphics are more visually appealing and presents additional options. While I have not used the feature yet, I like how Infogram offers options for creating a streamlined presentation that is interactive with it's viewer.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more control over what values are displayed and wish that I could force all values to appear on the graph without having to be extreme in managing the font size. While the free version is a helpful starting point, for users that need just a little more capabilities it can be a bit restrictive - especially if unable to make the leap to the paid version.

Monthly corporate presentations can already be challenging as far as maintaining attention but also transferring knowledge. Utilizing Infogram has not only allowed myself to better represent my data, but has also made it more visually appealing which helps maintain attention better than just spreadsheets filled with numbers.

Infogram review by Administrator

"A Very useful piece of kit that allows us to visualize data the way we want"

What do you like best?

Its a very easy to use system that has the robustness to allow you as a user to tweak various elements where needed to meet the requirements of your project.

Integration with social media is very good also as it allows you to instantly publish for use on many platforms.

It is adaptable to any kind of data that you would like to utilise for visual purposes and after using many other services in the past this has defiantly been the best in terms of the dynamic and responsive nature.

It allows you to create quite complex yet easy to understand and digest charts and infographics that users can understand, interact and relate too.

What do you dislike?

They should allow the ability to use a custom font or extend the font library to work with many other google fonts that are readily available.

Also the ability to personalise your designs better with less restrictions.

We found a few errors when trying to embed some of the code from our designs into our website that the responsive versions don't always work correctly and the only way to get around it was by using an iframe and changing the width to 100%.

Better functionality with various CMS would be appreciated not just wordpress.

The ability to utilise our data and display it in a much better interactive and easy way.

Production time cut down.

Multiple users can use the system and it is easy to pick up and understand.

We use Infogram to make inforgaphics and quote templates for our website but also allowing for a multiple graphs and presentation of our global data monthly reports.

Infogram review by Sierra A.
Sierra A.

"Simple, Professional, and Aesthetically Pleasing"

What do you like best?

Infogram is a great solution if you want to create attractive social media posts and info-graphics. It's especially useful if you do not have access to Adobe Photoshop or are unsure of where to start with more complex software. I appreciate the interface similar to Prezi.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the free version is so limited. I understand the need to create some limitations but if the usability was similar to Prezi, I would be more satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford to pay for their more comprehensive plans I would recommend doing so. The functionality of their basic account is extremely limiting.

I use Infogram to create social media posts (Instagram and Facebook). It's great for communicating information with clients.

Infogram review by Raul D.
Raul D.

"Infogram is a powerful tool to show your data, very ease to use, and great results!"

What do you like best?

The graphics and animations, as well as the choices in different types of charts and graphs makes this a great tool. There is little to no learning curve with all the materials provided and I found it to be very intuitive -- just clicking around and i had figured out a lot of its functionality.

What do you dislike?

I could not really find any in the amount of time I have spent using the tool. It is quite easy to use.

We needed a tool that could help us deliver better visuals for all the data we have, and present them in a way that would keep the readers interested. this tool helps us out in this aspect greatly.

Infogram review by vaibhav o.
vaibhav o.

"best data visualization tool !"

What do you like best?

interactive charts

report templates

hundreds of maps

allows to create all these steps by step with best choice formats

The software is intuitively easy.

The selection of graphical tools is varied and supports symbolic displays of information

What do you dislike?

There are arbitrary limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version. With the ability to insert media there is no capability of expanding a video clip to full-screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would surely recoomend to all and everyone.it is a great approach by the team,software runs smooth and perfectly.go for it!

i create reports,templates,polls,charts all with my teaching purpose,i manage economics lectures so it is useful for me for graphical representation

Infogram review by Damion D.
Damion D.

"Get Responsive"

What do you like best?

Infogram is easy to use, and the support you get by the team to get up and running is excellent. All the charts and maps have our style guide attached so every graphic looks part of the group.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything really, but I'd like to have more control over the tables so i can customise individual columns and rows, esp with the styling - adding bold, italics, mixed alignment,

With Infogram all our data can be viewed by our readers on their mobiles, tablets or desktop. Our content is enriched and our readers can interact & engage with the data which means we get better retention, returning users and better revenue

Infogram review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"An Unique Tool for A Highly Presentation-Centric Culture"

What do you like best?

How smooth and seamless the transitions are from one slide to the next. The visual styling and textures are very pleasing. Of course, the ease of the GUI and the short learning curve to get up to speed are worth it.

What do you dislike?

From my perspective, there aren't any significant drawbacks to the tool. My organization's budget is such that I can only use the basic application so I understand the limitations due to a non-paid subscription.

I'm in higher education. The overindulgence of text and data is common. Infogram is an excellent way to enhance not only the information itself, but I think Infogram's visual palette contributes to viewers' retention of the information presented.

Infogram review by Germán Andrés C.
Germán Andrés C.

"Beautiful and effective infographics the easy way"

What do you like best?

It's a very user-friendly tool for creating beautiful infographics, non-designers will find an easy way of communicating their messages effectively. You can even create trending interactive infographics and linked with live data will help you to update the published content with just updating the data source.

What do you dislike?

Designers could find this tool a little restrictive but that's a natural cost of doing something easy to use. The price could be a little expensive but you could create awesome things with the free plan so you can learn and impress your boss and even show the benefit against cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must have a defined business or marketing goal to achieve before designing your infographic. I'll recommend to use Infogr,am in its free plan to learn how to get the most out of it before changing to a paid plan.

Creating infographics for being used in social media, website or presentations. This infographic can help you to explain the problem your business solve, show some stats in a cool and engaging way and even help you to sell something.

Infogram review by Meg J.
Meg J.

"Infogram"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and creative templates. It makes it easy and convenient for someone like me who has multiple projects and marketing projects going on at once, I can quickly input information and get several graphs, tables, or charts ready to go.

What do you dislike?

Some of the software is new, so there are some kinks with size and formatting. But any and all questions, comments, or concerns that I have had with Infogram have been immediately answered or addressed by their customer service team.

Business problems that Infogram has solved: marketing materials, business presentations, displaying data in a new and better way.

People are visual, and graphs/images are a much better way of showing business progress and information rather then bullet points on a presentation.

Infogram review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Infographics for dummies (really)."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Infogram is that eliminates the need of paying someone to make an attractive infographic. It is possible to upload data from a table and create something flashy in just a few minutes. And best of all, it's so easy to do that even a complete newbie could do it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the free version is so limited, but I really think the paid version offers the necessary value to justify the purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publish your useful data in your infographics with Infogram, I don't think there's anything easier to archive this.

Sometimes we need to put the data in a table in an attractive and quick way to publish it on our social networks at the right time. We can see the positive results when we publish at the moment that our followers have more activity in social networks, we receive more likes and the content is shared organically due to the attractiveness of the publication.

Infogram review by Melinda S.
Melinda S.

"Smart analytics"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the data visualization tools, the variety of charts and the interactive component (the way the charts simply transform in front of you by clicking through different sets of data).

What do you dislike?

One limited feature is that one can not choose to add a map of only some countries (i.e. Council of Europe countries or EU countries instead of map of Europe).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's easy and fun.

We are using infogram to show the change in the activity of our EQAR-registered agencies from one year to another.

Infogram review by Ирина .
Ирина .

"Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy and readable even without words. Which is very important for not a native english speaker. The effect on the audience is quite good, nice feedback, people like . Effective instrument for a non professional as well as professional.

What do you dislike?

Some times navigation is not sensitive, while trying to enlarge the area or move an object

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly advise

Easy way to present and deliver information. Everything you need is just share the link than information works for you, without any further contribution.

Infogram review by User in Research
User in Research

"Infogram review "

What do you like best?

Infogram is great for creating charts and graphs. The animation works well on all platforms and it is easy to type in or copy/paste your data from excel. You. An customize the colours and add captions or titles. The infographic creator is equipped with great templates, and the interactivity of the graphs within the infographic is great for online publishing. There are also a huge amount of icons to choose from. The embed function for WordPress is great because if you update the chart it automatically updates on your post.

What do you dislike?

Infogram does not meet requirements for more complex graphs. For example, you can only have one title on the x-axis. There are also no options to change the font without changing the theme of the graph, or more importantly, expand the text boxes. While the graphs are responsive, when moving towards a smaller screen, longer text will be cut off which is not ideal. Adding text box option of some kind within the graph would be extremely helpful. Finally, I find that the facts and figures chart is often distorted and odd looking on desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Great for simple graphs

-Before publishing, check and see how they look both on mobile and desktop

-Really quick and easy

We have used infogram to make our data more visually interesting for our readers.

Infogram review by Zafar K.
Zafar K.

"Infogr.am : Infographics Power"

What do you like best?

I love the various types of charts available. Plus, the User Interface is easy to use and colourful.

What do you dislike?

The monthly package plans are very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using it for your basic design needs, it will be really very useful. However, if you are planning for a huge implementation, you might try exploring others tools as well as the monthly packages are a bit expensive. Plus the yearly plans may cost you more if your implementation does not last for a year.

Infogr.am helps me a lot to cater to my basic designing needs and saves a lot of my time.

Infogram review by Bienvenido S.
Bienvenido S.

"Communicating effectively"

What do you like best?

Handling the tools is intuitive, so a professional-looking infographic can be built easily. The range of design choices is more than enough for me, as I am focused in communicating the story hidden in the data. Also, the blog is a source of inspiration, with different sets of data, different approaches to using typical charts, and so on.

What do you dislike?

It is not as fast as a desk application, what makes me think carefully about the design choices. True that it could be the fault of the internet provider.

In my research group, we handle a deluge of data that must be organised to get a story about the sequence of economic events and their roots. We communicate our findings in post-graduate courses as debate-starters.

Infogram review by e r.
e r.

"Fantastic software"

What do you like best?

Infogram takes the hassle out of creating graphs and visual representations. It is so easy to use and the various templates are always an useful start.

What do you dislike?

More controls over how graphs are created would be beneficial and It is a shame that there aren't more maps on the free version.

Infogram has allowed me to revamp our monthly financial reports, they are now more visual, concise and easier to read.

Infogram review by Sovanlal B.
Sovanlal B.

"A Great Infographic Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simple approach of this application. The templates are really useful and updated. The application provides me with a guidance to generate simple yet highly analytical reports.

What do you dislike?

Aligning texts and charts for a customized report is often tedious.

I am using Infogram mainly to create business reports. Benefits are immense as it enabled me to turn boring word and number reports into infographics which catches attention of people at the first glance.

Infogram review by Nauman S.
Nauman S.

"Professional Reporting at your finger tips"

What do you like best?

Utmost Customization with flexible linking

What do you dislike?

Service is bit expensive and I had a hard time convincing others to consider Infogram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think, start using Infogram

I am a content creator and providing professional looking graphs in my contents is my top priority and thanks to the Infogram, this is now possible. Infogram has my appreciation and high praise for this wonderful idea and superb execution that has enabled me to create stunning graphs and I love working on Infogram site doing my work.

Infogram review by User in Higher Education

"Quick and easy visual reporting tool."

What do you like best?

The playform for creating infograms, reports and other tamplate based projects ,with infogram you can update the Data in Excels and graphs ,best for creating bar chats and statistical data.

What do you dislike?

The tool is good , but it won't allows there user to download the work and prices are high for individual user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend others to use Infogram , while it helped me to keep my data in safe way and make my work more than easy ..

The software helped me in great way made my data easy and helps me generating meaningful graph and to publish them. Makes my work fast and easy.

Infogram review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Broadcast Media
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Broadcast Media

"Efficient, flexible and useful to achieve creative solutions"

What do you like best?

Every time I need or want my readers to get a better idea or a graphic image of what I am writing about, Infogram is my first option. It is quick, flexible and creative enough to make high-quality graphics in a few minutes, perfect for a journalist or a web designer working on a news portal. Thanks Infogram!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. During the time I have been using Infogram it has always meet my expectations and needs. I have not upgraded my level of user so I guess it would be a better experience if I get there. Anyway, it is a nice and creative tool to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! Get advantage of dynamic graphics.

Readers can get a better idea about issues I am writing about on our news portal. It adds value to my work.

Infogram review by Marley H.
Marley H.

"Introduce New Ways to Look at Data"

What do you like best?

Infogr.am's product is extremely user friendly, sleek and open to the curious infographic enthusiast. I felt empowered with infogr.am after trying to make my first few infographics in microsoft powerpoint. Infogr.am simplifies the process and gives your projects a uniformity that is hard to achieve when learning or when you don't have a designer background.

The design is much more modern than its competitors such as pictochart which was a welcome thing in my opinion. The site offers such a wide range of colors and feels that the charts and graphs can be used together or be seamlessly incorporated into any presentation.

Definitely recommend exploring this great tool to bring your proposals/presentations to the next level.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations for downloading what you've created if you don't have a full account - and the cost is somewhat steep for a dabbler ($19/a month min). However, the tool offers enough features in their trials to be able to wow your boss and talk them into an account. I would look at its capabilities before exploring other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to see how this tool can we worked into more presentations. Visual data certainly appears to be the way of the future.

Presentations are more successful when they tell a story and infogr.am allows you to easily transform your data. I recently relied on infogr.am when making a presentation to the board about how to revamp our company's email program. The data was certainly more attainable and well received as a result. The infographic I made was discussed around the office in the days following the presentation as being an innovative addition.

Infogram review by Alexander H.
Alexander H.

"Infogram is a great way to bootstrap data visualizations on your website?"

What do you like best?

You don't have a team of engineers and web designers at your disposal every time you have a great idea for an awesome chart? Thankfully with infogram you can whip up an interactive and shareable chart in just a few minutes. I use it all the time to create effective data visualizations to accompany content.

What do you dislike?

With anything I wish there were more customizations, but the good news is the company is always innovating and adding new features

Creating data visualizations for content without designers.

Infogram review by Leandro da Pia N.
Leandro da Pia N.

"Infographics as easy as it can be"

What do you like best?

It is a very intuitive tool to produce all kinds of infographics and charts to make my meetings look much more professional. Drag and drop works very well and importing data from spreadsheet makes much easier then re-typing the data.

What do you dislike?

The free/trial version is very limited. There are only few templates you can use for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a try. It is intuitive and easy to use. No training is required.

Data analytics, more efficient meetings. It looks much more professional.

Infogram review by Markus S.
Markus S.

"Excellent way to create amazing dashboards"

What do you like best?

I really do like the simplicity of using this program. It is so easy to create brilliant charts, dashboards and even maps, social media articles

What do you dislike?

I am used to MS Word, so I am missing an option to group multiple frames/graphics - or I haven't found it yet ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Infogram to all those who are looking for a professional and easy way to create amazing dashboards and charts. Presenting figures with Infogram is now fun and no longer boring.

Finally we can present amazing and professional graphics and charts to our customers.

Infogram review by Antonio A.
Antonio A.

"Intuitive and effective"

What do you like best?

I used the tool a few years ago and I am the number one fan. Simple, intuitive and extremely effective in data communication.

What do you dislike?

The need to sign a professional plan to gain access to all the benefits of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendation to individuals who want to communicate data quickly and simply.

Data communication with clarity and simplicity.

Infogram review by Leandro S.
Leandro S.

"Great UX!"

What do you like best?

It's a very useful tool if you want to show things and data in a different and innovated way! Also if you want to surprise people with your results. Makes you feel like a designer!

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's a bit hard to upload and excel file and actually works. I had to modified and filled the excel file which is already there.

The way you show the results to your boss and people.

Infogram review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Infogram makes sharing data easy"

What do you like best?

We have the enterprise edition, and I love that we have so many options for how to customize our graphics. I am the only person on site who handles our infographic production and I am not a coder. But infogram makes it simple for me to execute a clean and color-coordinated design. In my second life, I teach infographics at a local college, and I use this software to teach my students the basics of data visualization. The embed tool works with numerous types of website and displays cleanly.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limited. It's difficult to be creative without upgrading to a paid version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider upgrading to a paid plan. The additional customizations available are very much so worth it.

Our news media company likes to explain numbers in a graphical manner. It helps our readers understand the data we are presenting.

Infogram review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"Infogram - great idea - but bad value for money"

What do you like best?

The idea of Infogram is good. They help you creating nice infographics and basic data charts.

What do you dislike?

- The premuim account is pretty expensive.

- Charts could be more flexible. They offer good default settings but if you need something special (like I do) then Infogram is the wrong tool.

Basic business pressentations could be pimped with graphics from Infogram.

Infogram review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Elegant, smart way to describe your data"

What do you like best?

Modern, bright design. Your data looks elegant and accessibly. A wide range of different options for graphs and charts. Simple and smart interface.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing to dislike, at least on basic option. Maybe I would like to make a little bit bigger customizing inside my charts - like choose fonts, colors etc.

I can represent fresh data to our customers by making it easy and clear. Huge amount of infograchics nowdays requires fresh and bright way to show your information. Infogram is easyest way to help me. This is my favorite helper by now.

Infogram review by Gregory C.
Gregory C.

"Powerful Tool with Beautiful Resutls"

What do you like best?

Infogram is an excellent way to present complex data in a stylish way. The interface is simple but offers tons of flexibility. The integration with Dropbox, Google Sheets, etc. is incredibly powerful and probably my favorite feature..

What do you dislike?

There is not too much I dislike. Sometimes flipping the axes of a table by clicking the inversion arrows sometimes doesn't stick, but it's a small problem that I expect will be fixed one day.

Infogram helps me present complex data to an audience in fun and interesting way, increasing engagement.

Infogram review by User in Internet

"Straightforward, simple data visualization tool"

What do you like best?

Templates! I love being able to automatically utilize my company's branding via saved templates. The tool is also super simple to use and offers a ton of options.

What do you dislike?

No way to communicate with other team members directly within the tool — collaboration could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize Infogram's support if there are ever any questions. In addition, play around with the capabilities — there are a ton.

Our company has a lot of datapoints. Using this tool helps us visualize them in a clear, engaging way.

Infogram review by Vyacheslav S.
Vyacheslav S.

"Infogram simplifies your communication with readers"

What do you like best?

Infogram allows you to turn any complex calculations and data into an easy-to-understand infographic. It will be easier for readers of your media to understand your main idea, to see the forest for the trees. Infographics of Infogram are very convenient, intuitive and colorful. Infogram can make better any text.

What do you dislike?

Infogram is such a cool tool that even its small problems become its advantages.

Thanks to Infogram, we have increased our audience and attracted new readers.

Infogram review by Sarah N.
Sarah N.

"Incredible and Diverse Web Application"

What do you like best?

Super user-friendly - I was able to dive in immediately and get started on a handful of projects I was working on. I love the diverse availability of icons to use to convey a message.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to reformat but I've seen some of these kinks getting reworked already.

Our agency has a very diverse Board of Directors. As such, many of our Board members don't respond well to spreadsheets and data heavy information. I've used Infogram to create infographics that translate the data to our Board in understandable ways.

Infogram review by Sergio U.
Sergio U.

"Easiest tool to create professional visualizations"

What do you like best?

Copy and paste raw data and create a professional graph in seconds

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. All features are handy and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and professional aspect of the graphs

To present information in a visually attractive way to show complex ideas, for example represent the exposure to radiation from different radiological exams.

Infogram review by Michael P. N.
Michael P. N.

"Easy, powerful, simply: super cool"

What do you like best?

easy to use

up to date charts

(almost) self-explanatory

What do you dislike?

to be honest, I havn't found nothing till yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

you should definitly give it a try

charts to show figures

charts to show alteration / comparisons

pics say more than words

Infogram review by Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

"Easy, Efficient and I recommend it to everyone"

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple projects at once. Regular updates means I find something new everytime I log in.

What do you dislike?

I dont have a dislike. I use it every week!

Desinging presentations. New dashboards and product development. Strategy & Planning and sometimes to get a feel for our data

Infogram review by 超萍 .
超萍 .

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

It has a lot of templates for use.It's easy to get started.

What do you dislike?

No, but it would be better if there were more templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a web page that doesn't have to be downloaded very well.

The data of the discussion seems to be very professional.

Infogram review by Catalin R.
Catalin R.

"The most intuitive data visualization tool around"

What do you like best?

Very diverse visualization possibilities, integration with JSON data type

What do you dislike?

No possibility so far to display multiple measures in same object (multiple axes).

Easy display of main focus KPIs in an elegant fashion and intuitive dashboard interaction.

Infogram review by User

"Apresentações belíssimas"

What do you like best?

Adoro a interface e facilidade de uso dessa maravilhosa ferramenta. Todos ficam impressionados com meus dados.

What do you dislike?

É difícil encontrar algum defeito, mas acredito que o fato de não haver possibilidade de integração direta com bases de dados é um problema que em breve poderia ser resolvido.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Não deixem de experimentar.

Trabalho em uma instituição de ensino superior. Com a ferramenta Infogram foi possível dar mais visibilidade e transparência de algumas ações. As pessoas também puderam entender melhor os dados.

Infogram review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Brilliant graphics and default colors makes your life easy"

What do you like best?

I loved the designs for pictorial graphs and the easy integration via spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

Graphic collection is not that great, too much of scenery and less of solid color patterns, something that i was really looking forward to, for my designs.

I run a Polls/Surveys for my company and thus i am able to collect lot of information. Using Infogram, i am able to plot them to appropriate graphs (which look pretty because of Inforgram's designs).

Infogram review by Cássio L.
Cássio L.

"Surprising way to leave your message"

What do you like best?

Friendly layout, fun to build your presentation

What do you dislike?

Need a bit more graphics with crossed information

With infographic people really pay attention to your graphs

Infogram review by User in Higher Education

"Show reports"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to build reports with Infogram and show them to my colleagues. I also saw the strengths and weaknesses of my students' work.

The tool is very easy to use.

I was also able to teach some colleagues who had started experimenting with it how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything really, but I'd like to have more control over the tables so i can customise individual columns and rows, esp with the styling.

With Infogram I was able to build and immediately represent the skills of our students, making it easy for the State Examination Commission to visualize them.

Infogram review by User

"It is easy to create pro-quality presentation materials"

What do you like best?

InfogrAm is easy to use, very functional and has a supportive interface. But probably the best feature is their templates which give great ideas for presenting your work. Keep it up guys.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is difficult to find some interesting new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to experiment with Infogram's ready-made templates and your data.

I am creating great looking graphs for presenting the market forecast of my company.

Infogram review by Consultant in Music
Consultant in Music

"A great tool to make beautiful charts, maps and infographics"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and let you present data in a good way.

High number of charts types and maps offered.

Ability to create live data reports by connecting with 3rd party services.

Good customer service.

Responsive embed options and wordpress plugin.

What do you dislike?

Not offering a free trial to see the value of the full paid version.

Create more engaging data visualizations that will increase time on page and shareability.

Keep brand consistency.

Publishing content across all platforms.

Infogram review by Jeff T.
Jeff T.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

The latitude of the product offerings for a wide universe of business verticals.

What do you dislike?

Going from function to function. Maybe I am dumb. Other than probably my own personal problem Infogram has great features.

The word cloud generation ...The best I have used, the infographs and the data charts. Also the social media templates are handy.

Infogram review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Easy, appealing data viz"

What do you like best?

Infogram makes it super easy to create attractive, branded data visualizations. As someone without a technical background, I greatly appreciate the ease-of-use. I also LOVE that I can embed interactive graphs on our website.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be a few more templates. The current ones are getting a bit stale.

We write a ton of content for our own blog and for outside publications. This gives us an extremely professional look and a fair price.

Infogram review by Agency in Publishing
Agency in Publishing

"HANDLY AND EASY TO USE"

What do you like best?

The easy that is configure your charts, the way than you can share all the data

What do you dislike?

It would be interesting that you can link with your social media accounts and recover all the data and automatic the platform do it for you

Recommendations to others considering the product

I again repeat that if you can recover all the important data for social media can be very useful and powerful to our clients, we served several and its a hard task to recover each data

We used infogram to share the campaigns reports in social media with our customers

Infogram review by Pengli C.
Pengli C.

"Quite easy to get start and useful "

What do you like best?

I pretty like the different kind of formats and easy way to use.

What do you dislike?

While sometimes due to the internet connection problem, it's a little slow during usage

How to make a clear and statistical financial report. Through infogram I could make brief financial report.

Learning about Infogram?

* We monitor all Infogram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Infogram to Similar Solutions