4.7 out of 5
Do you work for Infogram?

Infogram Reviews

1-50 of 87 total Infogram reviews

Infogram Reviews

1-50 of 87 total Infogram reviews
Infogram review by Glenn R. S.
Research Staff
Internet

"Templates and images in minutes, for marketing campaigns with high reach."

What do you like best?

This tool is ideal to create all images, with high content of information, which allows creating unique advertising campaigns, which can reach many people, and have a higher level of acceptance, thanks to the predetermined templates, with which it has this system, you can create all of infographics in minutes, I can also create my own templates and edit them very fast, thanks to the amount of icons, texts and additional features presented by this application, it is an ideal tool for all types of marketing campaigns In addition, you can create reports for presentations or other marketing strategies in a different way, which at first glance, becomes more striking, than marketing campaigns carried out in common applications.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to have more tools to make images with different types of animations, text or a gift type image, I would like the template catalog to be expanded, since with time you end up using them and that is not good, not only that, I want to be surprised as the first time I use the application, with different styles something that is not seen everywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for making graphics and images with a different style, which allows to create marketing campaigns, with a greater scope.

It is a tool that allows you to create images, with special content, different styles of images, which allows you to achieve a greater reach in the final campaign, this really is very good for us, since it helps us to attract a new audience, every time We launch a new market strategy, the versatility of the application makes, that can create different and attractive marketing campaigns in minutes.

Infogram review by Moises R.
Supervisor

"Beautiful and impressive infographics"

What do you like best?

Infogram has become my favorite program to make reports and all kinds of reports for my activities at work and for my personal projects. With its large number and variety of graphics, templates, models of infographics, reporting models and reports is the best option to develop your projects and reports with which you can impress your bosses. The program offers you infinite possibilities and with its pre-established templates, you will be able to generate impressive reports that in turn you can modify to your liking and customize everything, from the title and the order of the figures, to each of the graphs and tables. All this can be done from any computer with internet connection since the program is available online, which allows you to have immediate access to your projects wherever you are. Every change you make to your documents is automatically saved, so you should not worry if your computer crashes, or it shuts down unexpectedly. The free version offers many possibilities, but if you want to get all the benefits of the program, with a monthly fee you can enjoy them to the fullest.

What do you dislike?

If you do not have an internet connection, you will not be able to run it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Infogram for your reports and infographics, you will not regret it and you will obtain unparalleled benefits for your work at a reasonable price and with unbeatable features that will make your reports the most complete and professional.

As a coordinator of special activities, Infogram has solved my life because I have been able to impress my superiors with elegant and very professional reports. Previously make a report or some report of activities was very boring and complicated, but with Infogram has become a fun and very rewarding task to receive the praise of my bosses. Their options of interactive graphics are unmatched and the formats to empty the primary data to create the graphics are very simple to use, so I could receive help from my colleagues with less experience with this class of programs.

Infogram review by Helia L.
Ascribed Researcher

"The best to create infographics and reports"

What do you like best?

I just discovered Infogram and it was love at first sight. It is wonderful to make infographics and reports with a variety of graphics, figures, templates and everything you can imagine. What I like the most is how easy it is to make reports loaded with valuable information with an unbeatable aesthetic. To create the graphics is very simple, we just have to copy the information in rows and columns that we have in Excel or any spreadsheet and paste it in the Infogram sheet and immediately the chart is generated and with a variety of huge models and all very professionals. It is a program that works online which allows you to have it always at hand when we need to modify it or present it, only with an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I do not like about Infogram. So far in its trial version is wonderful. We are thinking of subscribing to have more templates and graphics available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to anyone who is looking for an attractive and professional editing program for reports and infographics. For the teacher, student or researcher it is a great program.

As an educator and researcher, Infogram has helped me produce great and very professional reports and in less time than other programs. Our students are fascinated with the ease of use and the large number of possibilities offered. Our classes are more interactive since the program has animation in the graphics and figures, helping us to show the most relevant aspects. We love how we always have our projects available and with infinite editing possibilities. I love it

Infogram review by Mauricio  R.
Researcher

"The best online program for producing statistical reports, infographics and graphics"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the program is the ease of use. You can make reports, infographics, reports, publications on social networks, among other things. Step by step allows you to create extraordinary reports with great quality and in a very simple way. The variety of graphics is impressive and extremely striking turning a simple and boring report into a beautiful infographic. It has a lot of templates to create striking and beautiful reports with infinite possibilities of modification. The graphics are created very easily through a small spreadsheet in which you enter the data or simply import them from Excel. The graphics are those used by the great societies of the world such as the World Health Organization or UNDP. It has a great security advantage since every time a change is made in the document, it is automatically saved and we will always have them available on any computer with an internet connection simply by logging in no matter where we are. It has maps of all the countries of the world, being able to graph geographic or demographic data in any country of the world. All the graphs and maps are interactive, being able to present them in conferences highlighting intuitively the most important data.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback of the program is that in order to use it you need an internet connection, since it works online, which limits its use. It offers a very limited free version and several payment options

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want reports and infographics in a short time and beautiful, Infogram is the program. I highly recommend it

En nuestra empresa el programa nos ha facilitado la elaboración de los informes e infografías, permitiéndonos realizarlas en poco tiempo y con un producto final hermoso. Al ser un programa que se basa en la nube, pude ser revisado, modificado o editado por cualquier miembro de la compañía sin importar donde se encuentre. La posibilidad de guardar los trabajos completados en formato PDF o JPG y en alta resolución nos ha facilitado el intercambio y a la hora de imprimirlos.

Infogram review by Matthew R.
Special Education Teacher

"Beautiful Informative Graphics"

What do you like best?

Infogram is extremely to use. The intuitive charts are great tools to show important data. The style is also easy to change to your liking to make sure your project stands out among the others. This program makes data fun to read.

What do you dislike?

Currently Infogram offers discounts to certain professionals such as educators. I was not aware of this at first, and it would be nice if this information was easier to find. I am thankful they offer discounts, but more people should know this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am always up for more options for the free account, but I also understand that Infogram is a great product that is worth the price.

I am a high school math teacher. I use Infogram to communicate my the parents. I send informative graphs about recent tests, upcoming agendas, and much more. The engagement I see with my parents is through the roof. I will continue to use this program until I stop teaching.

Infogram review by Monica C.
Projects - Associate (Digital Analytics)
(10,001+ employees)

"Intuitive, Effortless and easy visualization on the go!"

What do you like best?

The way that Infogram is so adaptable to any kind of data that one wants to visualize should be the benchmark in the industry where we fail to make sense of the proliferation of data at such a fast pace. Its simple and intuitive drag and drop allows you to process which chart would suit your requirements. Moreover, the pre made templates make your job way easier. Also, the minimalistic designs of the charts are a deal breaker.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of restrictions in the basic version. Also I struggled in trying to make the values visible in some of the charts. It would be great if one could download it in other formats like PPT, DOCX, etc.

I use Infogram to make monthly reports. Also for Proposal decks where I have to portray some graphs, this tool comes in very handy.

Benefits are brilliant and inspiring designs which are intuitive and make people understand data better.

Infogram review by Mylin G.
Operations Analyst

"Better Visuals"

What do you like best?

Infogram is an easy and effective way to craft visual representations of your spreadsheet data. While most spreadsheet programs have a built in function for charts and graphs, Infogram's graphics are more visually appealing and presents additional options. While I have not used the feature yet, I like how Infogram offers options for creating a streamlined presentation that is interactive with it's viewer.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more control over what values are displayed and wish that I could force all values to appear on the graph without having to be extreme in managing the font size. While the free version is a helpful starting point, for users that need just a little more capabilities it can be a bit restrictive - especially if unable to make the leap to the paid version.

Monthly corporate presentations can already be challenging as far as maintaining attention but also transferring knowledge. Utilizing Infogram has not only allowed myself to better represent my data, but has also made it more visually appealing which helps maintain attention better than just spreadsheets filled with numbers.

Infogram review by Emma C.
Communications Specialist

"Exceeded my Expectations"

What do you like best?

Each of the various features available on Infogram are not only very visually pleasing but are also extremely user friendly making mundane data reports look fascinating. The platform is easy to navigate, with unique features and tools as well as being able to track engagement, which I find particularly useful!

What do you dislike?

Most of the content styles are exclusive to premium membership however I havn't found this to be a major disadvantage as most of the tools & features are still accessible on a free membership.

Infogram has allowed me to communicate in a much more innovative, clear and concise manner to my organization. The infographic and report templates in particular, have brought on higher engagement rates, interactions and response rates in my campaigns.

Infogram review by Alexander D.
Industrial Engineer
Civil Engineering
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent to reflect the data in very accurate and detailed graphics"

What do you like best?

I like that its performance and use is very intuitive, I could learn to use it very quickly and without having advanced technical knowledge about the connection of data with graphics, its tools and options are very easy to use and there are no major difficulties to start the creation of the computer graphics, has a variety of designs that make it possible to create from infographics to interactive maps.

What do you dislike?

There is no possibility to create linked graphics to compare charts interactively, you do not have the option to create dynamic and animated graphics that can allow you to show progress or changes more creatively, some preset charts have limitations that do not allow you to link complex data to show more difficult graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to plan the type of graph that is created and have the data already organized in a file to quickly understand how they should be inserted in the tables of Infogram to achieve useful results in the development of very efficient tasks for project management and graphical presentations based on data.

It has been really very useful, for its ease and for its basic ability to make graphics with data and tables that are easy to manage, I have managed to make graphics and infographics to analyze engineering and architecture projects on specific topics where it is necessary to show in the presentation data that endorse your ideas.

Infogram review by Irina B.
Senior Economist

"Great tool for data visualisation"

What do you like best?

I am already now a big fan of this tool. It has very easy and intuitive interface. I usually works with figures and tables, but I have never worked with such well functioning and logical tool before. Just after some few minutes work with it I dicsovered how to change the charts, edit data and replace the colours. The combination of various charts, icons, possibilities for maps and dashboard are amazing. Easy to share, to download and to save for future use in other documents.

What do you dislike?

Infogram was pretty slow on my computer, until I have mentioned this to the chat maneger who suggested to switch to Chrome, and it has worked perfectly since. Personally I would wish more templates, more pictures in the library, more flexible templates. At the map it would be useful for us to have a possibility to decide about the intervals on our own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, and let your data tell the story

At our organisation we would use infogram for publishing the results of our own analysis and statistics. We expect a better understanding and more extentive use of our data.

Infogram review by Administrator

"A Very useful piece of kit that allows us to visualize data the way we want"

What do you like best?

Its a very easy to use system that has the robustness to allow you as a user to tweak various elements where needed to meet the requirements of your project.

Integration with social media is very good also as it allows you to instantly publish for use on many platforms.

It is adaptable to any kind of data that you would like to utilise for visual purposes and after using many other services in the past this has defiantly been the best in terms of the dynamic and responsive nature.

It allows you to create quite complex yet easy to understand and digest charts and infographics that users can understand, interact and relate too.

What do you dislike?

They should allow the ability to use a custom font or extend the font library to work with many other google fonts that are readily available.

Also the ability to personalise your designs better with less restrictions.

We found a few errors when trying to embed some of the code from our designs into our website that the responsive versions don't always work correctly and the only way to get around it was by using an iframe and changing the width to 100%.

Better functionality with various CMS would be appreciated not just wordpress.

The ability to utilise our data and display it in a much better interactive and easy way.

Production time cut down.

Multiple users can use the system and it is easy to pick up and understand.

We use Infogram to make inforgaphics and quote templates for our website but also allowing for a multiple graphs and presentation of our global data monthly reports.

Infogram review by Derek L.
Reporter
Newspapers

"Perfect for the newspaper's website"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I'm not the most read-the-instructions kind of guy, and Infogram was super easy to just jump right in and start creating interactive infographics.

What do you dislike?

Not much - I think most of the things I dislike could be fixed by me upgrading my subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's free to start and mega easy to use

As a reporter at a small daily newspaper, Infogram makes it easy to meet requirements for adding digital tools in our storytelling and increases engagement from readers, leading them to click more internal links and spend more time on the site.

Infogram review by Sierra A.

"Simple, Professional, and Aesthetically Pleasing"

What do you like best?

Infogram is a great solution if you want to create attractive social media posts and info-graphics. It's especially useful if you do not have access to Adobe Photoshop or are unsure of where to start with more complex software. I appreciate the interface similar to Prezi.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the free version is so limited. I understand the need to create some limitations but if the usability was similar to Prezi, I would be more satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford to pay for their more comprehensive plans I would recommend doing so. The functionality of their basic account is extremely limiting.

I use Infogram to create social media posts (Instagram and Facebook). It's great for communicating information with clients.

Infogram review by Raul D.
Intranet Project Specialist
Government Administration
(10,001+ employees)

"Infogram is a powerful tool to show your data, very ease to use, and great results!"

What do you like best?

The graphics and animations, as well as the choices in different types of charts and graphs makes this a great tool. There is little to no learning curve with all the materials provided and I found it to be very intuitive -- just clicking around and i had figured out a lot of its functionality.

What do you dislike?

I could not really find any in the amount of time I have spent using the tool. It is quite easy to use.

We needed a tool that could help us deliver better visuals for all the data we have, and present them in a way that would keep the readers interested. this tool helps us out in this aspect greatly.

Infogram review by vaibhav o.
High School Teacher
Education Management

"best data visualization tool !"

What do you like best?

interactive charts

report templates

hundreds of maps

allows to create all these steps by step with best choice formats

The software is intuitively easy.

The selection of graphical tools is varied and supports symbolic displays of information

What do you dislike?

There are arbitrary limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version. With the ability to insert media there is no capability of expanding a video clip to full-screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would surely recoomend to all and everyone.it is a great approach by the team,software runs smooth and perfectly.go for it!

i create reports,templates,polls,charts all with my teaching purpose,i manage economics lectures so it is useful for me for graphical representation

Infogram review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Broadcast Media

"Efficient, flexible and useful to achieve creative solutions"

What do you like best?

Every time I need or want my readers to get a better idea or a graphic image of what I am writing about, Infogram is my first option. It is quick, flexible and creative enough to make high-quality graphics in a few minutes, perfect for a journalist or a web designer working on a news portal. Thanks Infogram!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. During the time I have been using Infogram it has always meet my expectations and needs. I have not upgraded my level of user so I guess it would be a better experience if I get there. Anyway, it is a nice and creative tool to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! Get advantage of dynamic graphics.

Readers can get a better idea about issues I am writing about on our news portal. It adds value to my work.

Infogram review by Damion D.
Deputy Digital Producer
Information Services

"Get Responsive"

What do you like best?

Infogram is easy to use, and the support you get by the team to get up and running is excellent. All the charts and maps have our style guide attached so every graphic looks part of the group.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything really, but I'd like to have more control over the tables so i can customise individual columns and rows, esp with the styling - adding bold, italics, mixed alignment,

With Infogram all our data can be viewed by our readers on their mobiles, tablets or desktop. Our content is enriched and our readers can interact & engage with the data which means we get better retention, returning users and better revenue

Infogram review by Greg W.

"An Unique Tool for A Highly Presentation-Centric Culture"

What do you like best?

How smooth and seamless the transitions are from one slide to the next. The visual styling and textures are very pleasing. Of course, the ease of the GUI and the short learning curve to get up to speed are worth it.

What do you dislike?

From my perspective, there aren't any significant drawbacks to the tool. My organization's budget is such that I can only use the basic application so I understand the limitations due to a non-paid subscription.

I'm in higher education. The overindulgence of text and data is common. Infogram is an excellent way to enhance not only the information itself, but I think Infogram's visual palette contributes to viewers' retention of the information presented.

Infogram review by Germán Andrés C.
Business Developer & Content Marketing

"Beautiful and effective infographics the easy way"

What do you like best?

It's a very user-friendly tool for creating beautiful infographics, non-designers will find an easy way of communicating their messages effectively. You can even create trending interactive infographics and linked with live data will help you to update the published content with just updating the data source.

What do you dislike?

Designers could find this tool a little restrictive but that's a natural cost of doing something easy to use. The price could be a little expensive but you could create awesome things with the free plan so you can learn and impress your boss and even show the benefit against cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must have a defined business or marketing goal to achieve before designing your infographic. I'll recommend to use Infogr,am in its free plan to learn how to get the most out of it before changing to a paid plan.

Creating infographics for being used in social media, website or presentations. This infographic can help you to explain the problem your business solve, show some stats in a cool and engaging way and even help you to sell something.

Infogram review by Meg J.
Marketing Administrative Assistant

"Infogram"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and creative templates. It makes it easy and convenient for someone like me who has multiple projects and marketing projects going on at once, I can quickly input information and get several graphs, tables, or charts ready to go.

What do you dislike?

Some of the software is new, so there are some kinks with size and formatting. But any and all questions, comments, or concerns that I have had with Infogram have been immediately answered or addressed by their customer service team.

Business problems that Infogram has solved: marketing materials, business presentations, displaying data in a new and better way.

People are visual, and graphs/images are a much better way of showing business progress and information rather then bullet points on a presentation.

Infogram review by Vyacheslav S.
Editor in Chief

"Infogram simplifies your communication with readers"

What do you like best?

Infogram allows you to turn any complex calculations and data into an easy-to-understand infographic. It will be easier for readers of your media to understand your main idea, to see the forest for the trees. Infographics of Infogram are very convenient, intuitive and colorful. Infogram can make better any text.

What do you dislike?

Infogram is such a cool tool that even its small problems become its advantages.

Thanks to Infogram, we have increased our audience and attracted new readers.

Infogram review by Fernando G.
Entrepreneur
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Infographics for dummies (really)."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Infogram is that eliminates the need of paying someone to make an attractive infographic. It is possible to upload data from a table and create something flashy in just a few minutes. And best of all, it's so easy to do that even a complete newbie could do it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the free version is so limited, but I really think the paid version offers the necessary value to justify the purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publish your useful data in your infographics with Infogram, I don't think there's anything easier to archive this.

Sometimes we need to put the data in a table in an attractive and quick way to publish it on our social networks at the right time. We can see the positive results when we publish at the moment that our followers have more activity in social networks, we receive more likes and the content is shared organically due to the attractiveness of the publication.

Infogram review by Carlos B.
Administrador de Proyectos.
(Myself Only)

"Achieves great results in a direct and agile way."

What do you like best?

I enjoy seeing in real time my evolutions in the designs through a friendly interface.The composition of the templates is very balanced.The composition of the templates is very balanced.

What do you dislike?

The templates could be better classified and include others as more impactful, more professional, children ...

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service and price relationship is very balanced.

The presentation of data is essential for communication with stakeholders and thanks to this software I transform them into better understandable graphics.

Infogram review by Van B.

"Infogram is great!"

What do you like best?

Infogram is such an easy and attractive way to present information. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and have really enjoyed getting to share finished presentations with my team.

What do you dislike?

There are 1-2 color schemes I find myself using a lot. Some of the others aren’t as visually enjoyable.

Infogram has helped me to clearly and concisely communicate information through a medium that keeps the attention of the room.

Infogram review by Melinda S.
Policy Analyst
Higher Education

"Smart analytics"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the data visualization tools, the variety of charts and the interactive component (the way the charts simply transform in front of you by clicking through different sets of data).

What do you dislike?

One limited feature is that one can not choose to add a map of only some countries (i.e. Council of Europe countries or EU countries instead of map of Europe).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's easy and fun.

We are using infogram to show the change in the activity of our EQAR-registered agencies from one year to another.

Response from Pedro Souto of Infogram

Hi Melinda.

EU (European Union) map is available as part of our paid plans.

Infogram review by Irina F.
Assistant of the Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy Department

"Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy and readable even without words. Which is very important for not a native english speaker. The effect on the audience is quite good, nice feedback, people like . Effective instrument for a non professional as well as professional.

What do you dislike?

Some times navigation is not sensitive, while trying to enlarge the area or move an object

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly advise

Easy way to present and deliver information. Everything you need is just share the link than information works for you, without any further contribution.

Infogram review by User in Research

"Infogram review "

What do you like best?

Infogram is great for creating charts and graphs. The animation works well on all platforms and it is easy to type in or copy/paste your data from excel. You. An customize the colours and add captions or titles. The infographic creator is equipped with great templates, and the interactivity of the graphs within the infographic is great for online publishing. There are also a huge amount of icons to choose from. The embed function for WordPress is great because if you update the chart it automatically updates on your post.

What do you dislike?

Infogram does not meet requirements for more complex graphs. For example, you can only have one title on the x-axis. There are also no options to change the font without changing the theme of the graph, or more importantly, expand the text boxes. While the graphs are responsive, when moving towards a smaller screen, longer text will be cut off which is not ideal. Adding text box option of some kind within the graph would be extremely helpful. Finally, I find that the facts and figures chart is often distorted and odd looking on desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Great for simple graphs

-Before publishing, check and see how they look both on mobile and desktop

-Really quick and easy

We have used infogram to make our data more visually interesting for our readers.

Infogram review by Zafar K.
Analyst Developement
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Infogr.am : Infographics Power"

What do you like best?

I love the various types of charts available. Plus, the User Interface is easy to use and colourful.

What do you dislike?

The monthly package plans are very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using it for your basic design needs, it will be really very useful. However, if you are planning for a huge implementation, you might try exploring others tools as well as the monthly packages are a bit expensive. Plus the yearly plans may cost you more if your implementation does not last for a year.

Infogr.am helps me a lot to cater to my basic designing needs and saves a lot of my time.

Infogram review by Bienvenido S.
Gerente
Insurance

"Communicating effectively"

What do you like best?

Handling the tools is intuitive, so a professional-looking infographic can be built easily. The range of design choices is more than enough for me, as I am focused in communicating the story hidden in the data. Also, the blog is a source of inspiration, with different sets of data, different approaches to using typical charts, and so on.

What do you dislike?

It is not as fast as a desk application, what makes me think carefully about the design choices. True that it could be the fault of the internet provider.

In my research group, we handle a deluge of data that must be organised to get a story about the sequence of economic events and their roots. We communicate our findings in post-graduate courses as debate-starters.

Infogram review by e r.

"Fantastic software"

What do you like best?

Infogram takes the hassle out of creating graphs and visual representations. It is so easy to use and the various templates are always an useful start.

What do you dislike?

More controls over how graphs are created would be beneficial and It is a shame that there aren't more maps on the free version.

Infogram has allowed me to revamp our monthly financial reports, they are now more visual, concise and easier to read.

Infogram review by Sovanlal B.
Director - Ace Schools
Education Management

"A Great Infographic Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simple approach of this application. The templates are really useful and updated. The application provides me with a guidance to generate simple yet highly analytical reports.

What do you dislike?

Aligning texts and charts for a customized report is often tedious.

I am using Infogram mainly to create business reports. Benefits are immense as it enabled me to turn boring word and number reports into infographics which catches attention of people at the first glance.

Infogram review by Lucy W.
Customer Experience

"Simple to use, great results"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of the platform. Very straightforward, similar to excel spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

Not as customisable as I'd have liked. There are different styles I would like to apply to the columns which are not possible.

We have an integration with our software platform - and our customers love the interactive graphs we are able to create with Infogram.

Infogram review by Nauman S.

"Professional Reporting at your finger tips"

What do you like best?

Utmost Customization with flexible linking

What do you dislike?

Service is bit expensive and I had a hard time convincing others to consider Infogram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think, start using Infogram

I am a content creator and providing professional looking graphs in my contents is my top priority and thanks to the Infogram, this is now possible. Infogram has my appreciation and high praise for this wonderful idea and superb execution that has enabled me to create stunning graphs and I love working on Infogram site doing my work.

Infogram review by Margarita A.
Wonderful tools for media articles!

"Wonderful tools for media articles!"

What do you like best?

I like best the useful and diversified tools in this design software. There is also suitable interface and a lot of possibilities for creating individual style. It's very important for media.

What do you dislike?

I don't see disadvantages here because of their lack.

I've written a bright interesting media article, which has allowed me to move to the next stage of journalists' competition.

Infogram review by User in Higher Education

"Quick and easy visual reporting tool."

What do you like best?

The playform for creating infograms, reports and other tamplate based projects ,with infogram you can update the Data in Excels and graphs ,best for creating bar chats and statistical data.

What do you dislike?

The tool is good , but it won't allows there user to download the work and prices are high for individual user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend others to use Infogram , while it helped me to keep my data in safe way and make my work more than easy ..

The software helped me in great way made my data easy and helps me generating meaningful graph and to publish them. Makes my work fast and easy.

Infogram review by Marley H.

"Introduce New Ways to Look at Data"

What do you like best?

Infogr.am's product is extremely user friendly, sleek and open to the curious infographic enthusiast. I felt empowered with infogr.am after trying to make my first few infographics in microsoft powerpoint. Infogr.am simplifies the process and gives your projects a uniformity that is hard to achieve when learning or when you don't have a designer background.

The design is much more modern than its competitors such as pictochart which was a welcome thing in my opinion. The site offers such a wide range of colors and feels that the charts and graphs can be used together or be seamlessly incorporated into any presentation.

Definitely recommend exploring this great tool to bring your proposals/presentations to the next level.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations for downloading what you've created if you don't have a full account - and the cost is somewhat steep for a dabbler ($19/a month min). However, the tool offers enough features in their trials to be able to wow your boss and talk them into an account. I would look at its capabilities before exploring other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to see how this tool can we worked into more presentations. Visual data certainly appears to be the way of the future.

Presentations are more successful when they tell a story and infogr.am allows you to easily transform your data. I recently relied on infogr.am when making a presentation to the board about how to revamp our company's email program. The data was certainly more attainable and well received as a result. The infographic I made was discussed around the office in the days following the presentation as being an innovative addition.

Infogram review by Alexander H.
Editor
Internet

"Infogram is a great way to bootstrap data visualizations on your website?"

What do you like best?

You don't have a team of engineers and web designers at your disposal every time you have a great idea for an awesome chart? Thankfully with infogram you can whip up an interactive and shareable chart in just a few minutes. I use it all the time to create effective data visualizations to accompany content.

What do you dislike?

With anything I wish there were more customizations, but the good news is the company is always innovating and adding new features

Creating data visualizations for content without designers.

Infogram review by Leandro da Pia N.
SAP SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST
(10,001+ employees)

"Infographics as easy as it can be"

What do you like best?

It is a very intuitive tool to produce all kinds of infographics and charts to make my meetings look much more professional. Drag and drop works very well and importing data from spreadsheet makes much easier then re-typing the data.

What do you dislike?

The free/trial version is very limited. There are only few templates you can use for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give a try. It is intuitive and easy to use. No training is required.

Data analytics, more efficient meetings. It looks much more professional.

Infogram review by Markus S.
Gründer & Geschäftsführer
(Myself Only)

"Excellent way to create amazing dashboards"

What do you like best?

I really do like the simplicity of using this program. It is so easy to create brilliant charts, dashboards and even maps, social media articles

What do you dislike?

I am used to MS Word, so I am missing an option to group multiple frames/graphics - or I haven't found it yet ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Infogram to all those who are looking for a professional and easy way to create amazing dashboards and charts. Presenting figures with Infogram is now fun and no longer boring.

Finally we can present amazing and professional graphics and charts to our customers.

Infogram review by Luis M.
Director General

"Invitacion de Pavel para David"

What do you like best?

La facilidad con la que puedo desarrollar mis informes

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no hay nada que me disguste

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seria de gran utilidad que los mapas pudieran soportar extensiones como SHP o KLM para poder definir mas acertadamente la información que quiero resaltar

Reportar a todos los que tomamos decisiones en la organización

Infogram review by Antonio A.
Chefe de Gabinete