Infolio

With Infolio, we guarantee no more snoozing: access and interact with all your data from one place, anytime and anywhere.

Work for Infolio?

Showing 2 Infolio reviews
Infolio review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Gives Campaign

A great visual collaboration & design thinking tool for UX researchers, designers and strategists.

What do you like best?

The free version of Infolio provides excellent visual collaboration functionality. It's easy to use, doesn't annoy me with in-app advertising, or require expensive subscriptions to get started. Infolio's premium plans offer excellent value for the money. Great for creating and collaborating on user research, brainstorming sessions, mood boards, empathy maps, personas, customer journeys, strategy maps, product plans and more.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to future releases of Infolio with new and improved features for advanced search; color coding, tagging, linking and labeling content; polling and voting on concepts, template creation tools, extensible workspaces and are integrations with third party apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The developers of Infolio are very responsive to users with feature requests, so be sure to provide them with feedback and tell them what you would like to see in future releases.

Infolio helps me to save time and organize chaos. It makes it easy for me to share and present UX research and market research data from multiple sources with product developers, creative teams.

It helps the teams I work with to create a shared visual context for information that is far more effective that just dumping files into a folder.

Infolio helps teams to collaborate with information from multiple sources that can easily be shared, commented on, and edited on iPhones, iPads or in browsers.

It helps me to communicate and collaborate more effectively with members of the teams I work with.

The activity log that is generated by Infolio helps team members who are not available for real-time sessions to stay in sync and keep track of updates, changes and new task assignments..

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infolio
Infolio review by Agency
Agency

A collaboration platform that actually works on my iPad!

What do you like best?

I like that Infolio was build for the iPad and has the great iOS 11 features--pencil and drag and drop support-- that makes it possible for me to do things with the team while away from my desk, not just review materials.

What do you dislike?

Its more about my team than the app, but we do sometimes need to clean up our Infolio space and get rid of old notes as we work on so many docs within the platform.

We are directly addressing a remote workforce, bridging time zones between client and team members, version control of materials, and improving creative input and collaboration.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Infolio for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Infolio?

* We monitor all Infolio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.