Infolio

5.0

With Infolio, we guarantee no more snoozing: access and interact with all your data from one place, anytime and anywhere.

Work for Infolio?

Learning about Infolio?

Infolio Reviews

Ask Infolio a Question
Showing 1 Infolio review
Infolio review by Agency
Agency

"A collaboration platform that actually works on my iPad!"

What do you like best?

I like that Infolio was build for the iPad and has the great iOS 11 features--pencil and drag and drop support-- that makes it possible for me to do things with the team while away from my desk, not just review materials.

What do you dislike?

Its more about my team than the app, but we do sometimes need to clean up our Infolio space and get rid of old notes as we work on so many docs within the platform.

We are directly addressing a remote workforce, bridging time zones between client and team members, version control of materials, and improving creative input and collaboration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infolio

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Infolio for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Infolio?

* We monitor all Infolio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.