Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building

(23 reviews)

Infonyze is a B2B lead generation, prospecting, and list building platform, designed to easily find influencers and create complete B2B prospecting lists in moments.

Work for Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building?

Learning about Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building?

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building Reviews

Ask Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building a Question
Showing 22 Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building reviews
Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by xombie n.
xombie n.

"Great for my anime business"

What do you like best?

It makes my business operations go smoothly and automate some of the things I use to do by hand like collecting emails from all the sign ups that join my site. Same with their phone numbers where I'll have specific people to target for potential memberships.

What do you dislike?

That there is no free trial to try out the full version before you buy it. I'd like to know full hands on that if I'm paying for something that I'll get to try out all its benefits before spending that much money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Infonyze for maintaining large volumes of email and phone lists. It's easy to use and the interface makes it easy to navigate around the menus and options.

It has provided a way to automate my business keeping all lists in one place and using targeted audience with this software for possible memberships. I'm able to call them personally and narrow the amount of users who are serious about joining and paying for memberships.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building
Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Alex N.
Alex N.

"Well Designed if not Yet Comprehensive in International Markets"

What do you like best?

Very easy-to-use and well designed User Interface. I began implementing and total training time only took a couple sessions. Overall UI is easy enough to understand that my mostly ESL team could navigate proficiently without misunderstandings.

What do you dislike?

This may just be a pet peeve, but for a company offering real connection between real professionals, having a Chatbot @ TOFU is kinda annoying. Past that though, my CS-rep Roy was responsive and very cordial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in a developing market, consider this only as a supplement to your efforts.

I work for a Marketing Agency located in Vietnam. We used Infonyze to help find potential Cobranding Prospects. Our client was a Spa/Aesthetic Clinic looking to generate leads through Cobranding Partners (Restaurants, Hotels, Ladies' Boutiques, etc..). Infonyze did a good job supplementing our on-the-ground work and helped us pick up a few niche partners we wouldn't have, particularly the more "Westernized" SMEs (most traditional SMEs in Vietnam wouldn't be listed).

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Nathaniel L.
Nathaniel L.

"Great website"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to use the website. I love the interface and I am planning to use it in future uses. I also loved how the app is very clean and catches my eye. Its very easy to find things and I never really have to search for things.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really have anything that I disliked. I did not like how it said, " do you need any help," as soon as I opened the website. I would rather have a timer that ticked off until it asked me for help it was just a minor annoyance.

I'm trying to crate a detailed phone list with many people so that I don't have to organize it myself. This software does everything for me and I don't have to worry about a thing! It's honestly a blessing to pay for this service and couldn't be organized without it.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Edwin W.
Edwin W.

"One of the most advanced and latest tool for B2B Data utilization online in 2018"

What do you like best?

I liked there huge database for list building including emails, phone numbers other information and the Data is so good for conversions as its from some professional and business background sources for sure.They have good filters to classify the data choice and the free trial is worth to test it before you go as full user,cool

What do you dislike?

There is not much as i dislike as so far all the tools and functions i have been using given by Infonyze is perfect for my requirement, May be after a long run i will be able to discover any flaws,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to all business and individuals who are looking for a stable, effective and affordable B2B and list building solution to get good business and SEO. You can try yourself by using there trial and see yourself.

I am using there services for the B2B data building in order to do the email marketing as well as tele marketing. Apart from that i found it really good for the list building and autonomous promotions,They have many tools and features related to my advertising and marketing fulfillment.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Nekko S.
Nekko S.

"Finally, Lead Management Software That Executes For You!"

What do you like best?

Amazed, With The Super Fast Easy Setup, and Was Extremely Simple To Start Using Immediately!

What do you dislike?

My Only Dislike is That There Is No Full Feature Trial Period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Would Recommend Anyone Who Needs a Better Lead Managment System, I Would Also Recommend Infonyze To Anyone Getting Started Or New To Email Marketing,

I Am Leveraging Infonyze, In Multiple Ways, I've Realized I Can Use Infonyze Solutions To Help My Web Development Business Be More Productive And Efficient. I'm Currently Using There Email Templet Creator And Email Marketing Managment Option, and I Plan To Start Using Their Lead Generation And Prospecting Options Very Soon.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by RICK R.
RICK R.

"Perfect for my anime website"

What do you like best?

This is a perfect solution to keep all my visitors email & phone numbers where we can run campaign ads and target specific demographic to enroll in our monthly membership service. I loved the amount of templates I was able to choose from making email marketing a lot more automated & looked very professional.

What do you dislike?

That they don't have a free trial so you can't try before you buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will automate your business saving you a lot of time & money in the long run.

It helps me target the people I need to focus on and more likely to subscribe to our monthly membership. We can also connect with other anime businesses and collaborate together promoting each other's website and get more recognition.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Shun O.
Shun O.

"Infonyze Is A Powerful List Builder"

What do you like best?

The site generates contact information for managers and owners of a diverse group of companies . In the areas of Public Relations and Communications, the listings focused on top management and growing companies sets this site apart.

What do you dislike?

The obvious chat window. Making it easy to find under the appropriate heading is always the way to go for a website based business. Otherwise it just distracts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out because of the quality of the leads.

The key to list building is accurate contact information. The industries covered by Infonyze solves the dilemma in knowing if you are reaching your audience.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Administrator

"Impressive Services Offered"

What do you like best?

The email list of potential clients i think this would benefit our business in a way that we would be able to be a lot more productive if we were not spending that extra time on building these lists yourself but only adding to them if necessary. This would open a lot more doors for our practice to excel in our field.

What do you dislike?

" User accepts that Infonyze does not guarantee uninterrupted, continuous or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control." I don't like that our operation could be interfered with our services without any notices or explanations

Definitely would be the list building and Lead Generation. Helping create a better resources to Improve our marketing

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Ahmed S.
Ahmed S.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

They have good filters to classify the data choice and the free trial is worth to test it before you go as full user...

What do you dislike?

There is not much as i dislike as so far, May be after a long run i will be able to discover any flaws,,,,,

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Aseem K.
Aseem K.

"Very Versatile Service!"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about using Infonyze are the connections throughout using the website. It allows you to learn from other people, prospect, grow, and think of new ideas.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike. I guess the website layout could be improved, however that's just me nitpicking.

Building a foundation to grow upon. The benefits of professional connections and experienced people helped me grow tremendously.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Shelly R.
Shelly R.

"Great lead generator"

What do you like best?

Very fast lead generator and B2B connection

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. I like it overall very well

We're solving growth problems by making connections and leads every day. Where before we were only getting weekly leads

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Remarkable and Great Leads"

What do you like best?

I so much like the flexibility of the software; it is easy to use. The result is as well remarkable as promised; its gets my leads under one roof.

What do you dislike?

The software has not disappointed in any way so far, because I get impressive results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend infonyze for companies looking to generate more B2B leads, into list building or looking to increase sales or getting more customers. Infonyze is a great tool in achieving these.

B2B leads generation and list building

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Jordan H.
Jordan H.

"Best on The Web"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the pricing. Comparing to their competitors, Infonzye is so much more affordable.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about the site, it's super slick and easy to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend checking them out, as just their contact search helped us increase sales 13%.

We mainly use the Contact Search but also email and phone number listing.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Consultant

"Very good software"

What do you like best?

I like everything about this software especially its software flexibility; in addition to being ergonomic, it is easy to use. very quickly we have good results

What do you dislike?

Personally I loved everything, and everyone who uses it has impressive results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend infonyze for companies that are looking to reach multiple customers at once and generate more B2B leads, in building listings or looking to increase sales or get more customers. Infonyze is an excellent tool to achieve these goals.

Generation of B2B traffic and leads as well as list building

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by nancy b.
nancy b.

"B2B Connects havent been easier!"

What do you like best?

INFONYZE is a great way to organize lists and phone numbers and also helping you get into contact with key people in other businesses

What do you dislike?

NOt too sure it seems like a solid program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using this product could help you gain lots of new business

helping to connect with big business

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Daniel N.
Daniel N.

"Best out there"

What do you like best?

Great service and user friendly layout which is absolutely amazing for any small business owner and especially for those who do no know much on this topic

What do you dislike?

I dislike how expensive the pricing is for the services provided.

Database and data analytic tools

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Troy G.
Troy G.

"Great tool to grow your business"

What do you like best?

The list building tool is great for any business

What do you dislike?

Need video tutorials, people learn best with video tutorials

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to grow you business

I love the list building as they have target market which is important to lead generation.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Professional data solutions.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. The software is very easy to use.

We are tracking new business development efforts.

"Impressive and Useful software for B2B leads"

What do you like best?

The software is very simple to use and has a friendly user interface. I love how the software makes it easy to find and connect with individuals from other businesses.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at the moment as everything is working perfectly.

Mainly generation of B2B leads and more possibilities for networking which results in an increase and growth in our company.

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

These guys are the best in the business.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like about them.

Building up our leads and prospecting lists

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by User

"Well Organized Site"

What do you like best?

The best part about this site it the simplicity which a VERY big thing that i look for when doing buisness with a company. The details are straight forward and there's no repetative ads across the screen. The help pop-up is also a nice touch.

What do you dislike?

There wasnt much that I disliked about this site.

Prospecting

Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building review by User

"Awesome for growing your business! "

What do you like best?

It seems like a great organizational tool for many new businesses.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I enjoy the concept of this business and do not have any additional requests.

Great company to help grow your business.

Learning about Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building?

* We monitor all Infonyze | B2B Lead Generation, Prospecting, and List Building reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.